Corellia

Darth Jade

The Chiss man, now deprived of the very service he had held dear to hi life, took his first step aboard his homestead in the large City of Coronet. His inheritance from his father was a constant reminder to the poor man of what defines his purpose. Relics from his past lie in this place as do objects for future use. Each time the Chiss made his way through here something new was discovered. This time however the Chiss had not come for training, for understanding, or for instructing. t was time for the man to relax.

Dismissing the Imperial pilot giving him direction to return to Carida with news of his retirement the Chiss walked inside the seemingly endless beauty of the great hall which was lined with the outgrowth of botanical gardens. Last Nokrt checked there was nothing but a few sprouts last he was here and now they flourish.

How quickly time has passed...

The Chiss locked the door behind him and made his way to his Master Suite which had a remarkable view of the city below, across and above. The Chiss cherished the relish of life and the teeming city. With this peace he made his way toward his bed where he took a nightcap and had some well deserved rest.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

It was a long restful night for the Sith Lord who had handsomely placed importance upon his meditation during the past few hours. His mind was at ease for the first time in many of months and after a short few minutes of waning in and out of reality Nokrt struck a tune to life and crawled out of bed. The sun poured out into his face as he looked out at the Coronet cityscape and the Chiss made headway to his bath lulling around in the water thinking of what to do with himself now that his retirement was through.

At first the Chiss decided to go back to the world of Carida and meet with his former master, Zadkiel, in hopes of further training to become a Sith Master but the hopes of him still being at such a place was unfounded so the Chiss maneuvered in the water to add a bit more comfort and to contort his mind to allow a new idea to flow.

A decided turn was the filing of his retirement paperwork. He had the necessary materials and would have to send those into the Primary Imperial Office at Carida. That would take but a few hours of his time to do and it would alleviate some of the Chiss' foreboding ideas that his message to the Emperor and to Amon Goeth had not been properly relayed or relayed at all for that matter.

The Chiss washed off the rest of his body and after draining the tub grabbed a towel and began to dry himself. The man looked into his mirror and the ultimate of all his answers had come to surface itself. He was a Chiss. He belonged with the Chiss. He had power, dignity, and a place among his people. He would amend for what he did to them during the short lived Imperial-Chiss war and become still a part of the Galactic Empire.

He was to be Govenor/Senator of the Chiss.

The Chiss packed up his things after shaving his face and trimming his hair and called for a ship to take him to Carida.

SOCeTJx.png?1

With a flicker of pseudomotion, the bounty hunter ShadowFett arrived in his modified YT-2000 freighter, the Redawn of Vengeance. He had come to seek out the wanted criminal and former Imperial Grand Admiral Nokrt and had chosen Corellia to host his initial searches. It was a nice planet, but also a good place to get lost in. Fett had used the planet as a retreat himself at times, though those times were few.

Landing, he thought about where to start. It was possible, it occured to him, that Nokrt, like many wealthy beings, had a retreat on the world. If Fett could manage to find such a retreat, a number of options could open up for further pursuit of the Chiss traitor.

Of course, the easiest way of doing this was to enter the complete Coronet City address book and citizen information. He knew more or less what he was looking for, and he doubted that Nokrt had any real reason to use an alternate name--Imperials weren't illegal by any means. If anything, a resort would be publicized.

Still, Fett had some searching to do, and he instructed 2277 to do the same while he was away from the ship, only remotely.

Darkness, hatred, jealousy. All feelings that were vacant from the planet Corellia, as the wedding of John and Sirvani proceeded as planned. But then again, few things ever go completely as planned, as the past had shown many times over. Nothing was certain anymore, as there were now a multitude of different agendas interweaving in each moment, each with a different set of goals. Nothing can be set in stone...

Least of all death.

A cold wind blew across the open fields of Corellia, carrying with it the dark whispers of moments and events long past. But this wind had sentience, this wind had purpose. It crossed the plains and covered the distance between it and the wedding faster then any wind before it. But yet the wind was oddly gentle for what it carried. It struck Jaina squarely, yet it appeared that she was the only to feel the icy chill of the wind.

At first, she undoubtedly thought it a mere chill wind, thrown aside in her mind as part of Corellia...

But then the whispers that the wind carried came a moment after, and chilled her to the bone like no wind ever could. The voice was familiar to Jaina, a vivid memory of her past that brought the face that it belonged to into the fore-front of her mind.

You essssscaped me oncccccce young one... I ssssseeek to correct that... run and hide little one... run and hide... the darknesssssss in your heart hassssss returned.... I have been watching you... I will find you again....ssssssoon.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

As Fett had expected, 2277 found what he was looking for before he did. There was, in fact, a private estate owned by former Grand Admiral Nokrt. ShadowFett took note of the address and immediately entered his ship and flew there with purpose. Once there, he would plan for the next step of the hunt.

The trip was short as the homestead was nearby. When he arrived, Fett approached the house carefully, knowing that security measures would be in place. Still, he needed to gain access to the hangar computer--it would not only inform him of the last time the Chiss had been here, but probably provide him with a hyperspace vector and a clue to where he had gone next.

Depending on the last time Nokrt had been here, the information could lead him to the Chiss' current whereabouts. The front door was locked, as Fett had expected. It would be the most secure, so he found an alternate door. Even state-of-the-art security mechanisms couldn't keep him out, and, using visor features and false fingerprints, Fett entered, the computer thinking him Nokrt himself. ((I'm taking a little liberty here on your security mechanisms.))

There was a droid inside, but all Fett had to do was threaten it with a blaster to keep it out of the way. He made his way over to the hangar, not caring to take in the scenery along the way. He didn't share Chiss tastes for art and such. In the hangar, he found what he was looking for. Nokrt had been here recently. Very recently. He had left for Carida.

This made Fett frown. Carida? If the Imperials were looking for him, why would he go straight into their nest? He must either plan to somehow rejoin them, or he's gone to turn himself in, ShadowFett thought. It would be foolish to try to hide there despite the fact that it was likely the last place the Empire would look. Imperials were just too thorough for that--he couldn't have landed without identification.

So Fett would just wait a little while. The Mandalorian headed back out to his ship, resetting the security and hangar logs to make it appear that he was never there--he had enough experience with computer slicing to know how to do it. He then took off and went a short way to wait and watch the holonet for news on the former Grand Admiral.

Secretively, the tiny beat within her the public knowledge of her lover, Jaina's slight blush of unfamiliar shyness at his burning look was offset only by the coy smolder in her eyes. A mixture of shock and confusion filled his face as the words of her soul to his began to sink in. At first, the look frightened her, as if he was somehow displeased with the subtle hint she had mentally dropped to him. But a universe-spanning grin crept onto his face, big enough to split his features at the corners, a sigh heaved within her.

Such a soft, subtle thing that moved within her: the very beginnings of this jumble of body parts that would someday form a human with the quiet strength of its father and the wild spirit of its mother. Wonderment took the erstwhile mother by surprise, her thoughts drifting towards the future with not a thought to her present state. Daydreams of what this child would mean, what it could become, were enough to keep her breathless for a lifetime. Visions of a power in the Force, a tremor within midichlorians that would echo for a millennium throughout the galaxy filled her thoughts and her breath.

Visions that soon morphed into the premonitions she had been too accustomed to seeing of late.

A face hidden by the taint of misdirection””a heart full of love, mistreated””a stoic power in the galaxy, driven by teachings it clings to out of sheer resistance””a breath of life like a quick gasp: short, sudden, and satisfying in its simplicity, sightless eyes straining for a glimpse of light.

Fear took hold of her as the Goddess returned to her with fragile whispers of a saving grace, of a life free of these which Jaina knew too well. A deep anger welled up within her at this creature within her, this part of her that dared suggest her past be passed to her child. Resistance flooded her veins, her brain, her spirit; every muscle tightened against this invisible force. A soft wind in the Force, a mere touch of the faintest cry brought Jaina back to the present, to the solid ground of Corellia, on which she stood. As the breath of darkness passed, she grasped to its tail, begging, crying for an explanation, the cause of this dark daydream.

And an all-too-familiar feeling fringed on the outskirts of her soul.

Not today. Not now, her heart screamed within her. But she let it pass: this day was to belong to John and Sirvani, not Jaina. Not her memories.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

The wind returned again, this time blowing even harder, to the point that the others would begin to notice and begin to ponder and question what was going on.

You can not hide from me Jaina... Deep down you know thissss to be true. Deep within your blackened heart you know that I will return to sssseek my revenge on you... none ssssshall be sssspared. You ssssshall return to the darknessssss.... and your child ssssshall come to know the darknessss as itssss home...I will reclaim what was taken from me in due time...

1fE1uLv.png

The toothless bite, the screaming whisper now not only had a voice that chilled Jaina's blood to freezing within her veins.

It had a face.

As the wind picked up, Jaina visualized Raynuk's words in her mind. An unnaturally protective sense grew in her, a fierce anger that was driven by the fear of losing that bond of life within her.

She threw her own thoughts to the wind, in the hopes that they would carry back to him.

I don't need to hide from you, who only taught me cowardice and cruelty. The darkness is only made possible by the light.

53bzzl2.png

No... whatever cowardice you know comesssss from your own inability to deal with your life... Alwayssss running from your passsssst... always sssseeking ssshelter and protection from othersssss. You never could sssstay and face your problemssss. And the darknesssss... comes from you Jaina Jade Ssssskywalker... Even from here... I can feel the darknesssss brewing inssssside of you... Yessssss Jaina.... I know of the life that brewssss within you... The spawn of darknessssss.... the child issss not a Jedi... the child issss Sith. Look within yoursssself Jaina... You know I sssspeak the truth. Even now... You sssssslip back to my sssssside.... I come for you even now, your friendssss will be powerlesss to ssstop me thisssss time.

1fE1uLv.png

There was that smile.

The one that could melt even the coldest of hearts or break the most stubborn conviction... and she used it like it was nothing more then breathing. There was so much to share with her, but emotions jumbled in his mind and tugged at the words that stay dormant just and the top of his heart. And then her grip on his hand tightened... it was not a token of love, it was different then all the other times. Her touch wasn't as warm as before; Jai's delicate fingers had been chilled.

A hint of something else, the temperature of the air had dropped... such a subtle notion tugging at the part of Andon's mind that sheltered the six sense for danger and uncertainty. The ceremony had yet to reach the point where they would be needed, the renegade leading his wife by the hand off to the side of the room.

The husband gently rested his hands on her shoulders, finding the chill had spread. Hazel-grey searched endlessly in the pools of auburn-green that made up Jaina, delving through what lay on the surface into what was beneath. And there was fear... and anger; a cold venom that was no less then a poison to her. "Jaina..."

His voice came out softly, just the simple word that carried love and security throughout her acting as a counter to the inconvenience that had come to lay claim to her. Warmth radiated down to through his touch in ways he could not conceive, the light of everything that she meant to him keeping back the tendrils of malice that tried to hard to turn her blood to ice.

"Jai, tell me what's wrong... what do you need," his soothing voice the only thing carried in the silence.

The pendant adorning the necklace he wore burned against his chest as it rested there.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

ShadowFett never got impatient, but this was probably a waste of time. It had been some time since Nokrt's departure, and thus far no amendment to the posted bounty had been made. It was a reasonable conclusion that the former Grand Admiral had gone there to hide, but Fett somehow suspected otherwise.

In this case, it didn't really matter. He could operate under that assumption just for the simplicity that it carried, and the statement he would make when he showed up on Carida would make for a bit of an entrance.

The Mandalorian took his ship off the ground and, as soon as he was clear of Corellia's gravity well, entered hyperspace for the Imperial capital.

Having spent a considerable amount of time on Corellia and cooped up in an unfamiliar space, Rajah felt the urge to explore. She waited until Hou-Jo was asleep. The red-head dressed in native Corellian clothing then slipped away.

She walked aimlessly. She took care to not attract attention. She took in the sights and sounds of this place. And at the end of it Rajah felt like a puzzle piece that didn't quite fit. Question. Should she continue trying to force herself to fit into the jig-sawed scheme of things?

Rajah planted her butt on a bench. She pulled her sunglasses down from their perch on top her head. They were slid onto their usual place on her pale face. Life ebbed and flowed all about her. She felt like a jagged rock that had been tossed into the smooth flow of things. She sat silently an contemplated her stationary life as fluid and familial life swarmed around but did not and probably never would include her.

Beneath his armor help, Animando closed his eyes as she walked away. He had become quite attatched to her over during his service to the Hutts. But she had become a liability to his mission. He had to distance himself from her as much as possible. Turning from the ramp, the bounty hunter entered his ship once more merely to find an awaiting message on his screen.

After listening to the message several times, he knew staying away from Astraal would be easier than he originally thought. Knowing his time with the Hutts had come to an end, Animando sent a com to Rihn, letting him know his term of service had ended.

Exiting his ship once more, Animando made his way to the interior of Coronet City. Checking around him, the hunter slid a strange key card into a garage hangar door. After waiting a good hour, a strange curvy craft blasted out from the hangar and into space.

2hppuud.png

The vise-like grip that stung like fire on her bare shoulders seemed at first to be barely noticeable to Jaina, her cold features stony and unmoving. Her hands flew to her stomach protectively, her fingers like claws in her skin. Eyes dilating in and out of focus, she finally looked directly at Andon, mind swimming with thousands of questions, possibilities, fears. The claws moved to his arms as her eyes finally met his.

"We need to go," she whispered eerily. "I can't stay here. He's coming."

In full knowledge that her cryptic answer was not enough to satisfy him, Jaina closed her eyes and fell into the Force, in a blind attempt to shut out the wind that wailed hauntingly through her ears.

53bzzl2.png

((OOC: Since Marc disappeared off the face of the Earth...I decided to get this moving so we can all get off this planet and move on with our characters...))

IC:

The wedding proceeded, seeming to go on for hours, even though it was moving along at a good pace. For Sirvani, it seemed like a void in time and space had overtaken her. She glanced over at John, curious to see if he felt the same.

While he returned her slight smile, she could see a lingering hint of pain in his eyes. Something was wrong, that much she could tell. She brushed his mind with the Force, and felt that he was losing control somehow...that the Force was calling him deeper into it's conciousness.

Part of that scared the Twi'lek Sith Master, and there was not much that could scare her. She reached out to him again, pouring strength through their bond, keeping him there if only by the strength of her will.

She barely noticed Andon and Jaina slip out, and barely felt the tainted wind that crept through the room. In the back of her mind, she felt the presence of an old friend, but didn't pay it that much attention. Her mind was focused on the here and now, and on keeping John with her.

And suddenly, she caught what the adept was saying. "I now pronounce you man and wife."

Suddenly, it dawned on Sirvani that at last, after all these years of waiting and hoping, they were finally married.

Emily gave a little cheer, and Sirvani turned to her husband. They kissed, and Sirvani poured her soul into that kiss as she felt she never had before. She belonged to him now, completely and utterly, and it was the best feeling in the universe.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

Fingernails dug into Andon's skin as Jaina's hands gripped his arms fiercely, so strongly that for a moment he found that his own biceps ached from the pressure. The look in her eyes... it was one he had never seen before; a look that chilled the very marrow in his bones as her words spoke in accompany to her desperate stare.

He moved his hands up to her face, gentle touch attempting to rid her of all she feared, love pouring from his heart in a protective blanket that did all it could to envelop his wife and keep her safe. With a simple nod he responded to her plea, not bothering to ask questions as he allowed the primitive aspects of his mind to merely take action to flee. The pair made their way from the temple without stopping to say farewells, their actions being enough to make it clear there was good reason for such rudeness as Andon pressed a button on a concealed remote in his pocket.

A little ways ahead of them the engines of the Rapture Star began the pre-flight warm up; the couple's droids had engaged the ship's autopilot and followed behind them to Corellia. After a few minutes of travel the pair was aboard the ship and it lifted off into the sky, tearing through the upper reaches of the atmosphere as it pierced the lower regions of space. Bringing up the navigation, the starship leapt into hyperspace with pre-programmed micro jumps to keep them safe in hyperspace for the time being as they rapidly travelled from one random destination to another.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

As Andon and Jaina took their leave from the wedding, the wind still persisted to batter the mind of Jaina, and for a brief moment, the chilling wind touched Andon aswell, giving him the only warning he would get before the fury of the storm came upon him.

Not even you can protect her Jedi.... Not even you can hide her from me. I will reclaim what is mine... and you will be powelessss to ssstop me.

The words faded away from the wind the farther that the two got from the wedding, but it was clear that the mood of both had changed due to the words of the wind.

1fE1uLv.png

After much silent contemplation Rajah finally stood, made her way back to her ship. Once aboard she retired to her tiny room, tossed her jacket and glasses onto the bed. She felt somewhat hollow. She'd lost touch with something, somewhere and wasn't sure what it was. It was a horrible feeling.

The red head switched on the small monitor in her room. She pulled out some of the documents she'd accumulated and poured over them while absently listening to the latest holonet broadcasts.

In the midst reading, she barely heard the tail end of a report about the latest attack on Coruscant. Rajah's stark black eyes narrowed. She turned and glared at the monitor just in time to see footage of the scarred surface of her home planet.

A moment later she whipped a datapad across the room. It smashed through the monitor. Sparks and smoke spewed like a little apocalyptic fountain. A beaten down loathing began to rise within her once again.

"Them." she said in a deep, threatening whisper.

It was always 'them'. Those damned monsters that the Force begot. Sith. Jedi. Anything inbetween. They were an ever rampant scourge upon the galaxy. She flopped back into and laid amist the documents scattered about her bed. Anger and hatred made her tremble. She had fought hard to hold such emotions at bay and now that they were granted release they made their presences' known considerably.

She rose suddenly and stormed through her ship. Tried to pace off some of her rage. But it wasn't working. Rajah moved to the cockpit and stared at the empty seats. Her eyes narrowed again. Before, she'd had someone who would listen to her rant and rave endlessly. Someone who could calm her make her grin despite how severe a mood she was in. He wasn't here. Not anymore. Rajah suddenly missed her co pilot savagely. He was probably the only creature in existance who put up with and loved her for all that she truly was.

Muttering incomprehensibly, Rajah slid into the pilot seat and fired up the ship.

Serenity emerged from hyperspace out from Corellia, Skye's home planet. It seemed an absolute age since she had been here last... thinking back on it, she had only been to her Mothers once since she had lost two of her children. Krishna had been with her for that visit, but he had gone his own way too. It seemed the children had forgotten all about their mother and she just had to move on as if she hadn't had them. She missed them terribly, had holo's of them around her ship, though where they were was anyone's guess.

Bringing the ship down, Skye headed to the private landing pad out at her Mother's forest retreat. The teardrop shaped lake coming into view as she flew closer. The Master Healer smiled at the sight. During the journey, something had been teasing her force sense... something that Orsi must have brought with him. She would ask him later on about it.

Setting Serenity down lightly, the Healer went through her post flight checks, setting everything in order. Getting up from the pilot's seat, she went through to the boys, "Ok we're here. You can stay on board for now or come outside into the fresh air. I'll be visiting with my mother, Talia, if you need me. Orsi, we'll start your lessons again soon." She then added, "I haven't seen Mother for quite some time. I won't be too long before we start your lessons. Come find me when you're ready."

With that, she headed out of her ship, I-Nine faithfully doing the rounds of the ship, checking to make sure everything was in order and that the hydroponic's station was taken care of. As she left the ship, her mother came across the open field to greet her. The two Organa's embracing and walking arm in arm back to the house.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Orsi watched as mother and daughter embraced. The young Jedi smiled a sad, knowing smile. Truly in his heart the Padawan was happy for his new master, but thoughts of his mother came flooding back to him. Orsi was again stricken with grief for his own loss, but oddly felt a tinge of jealousy. Grace repels darkness”¦ there is no emotion, there is peace.

Orsi opened himself to the Force, finding peace within the tides that washed over him. He walked outside of the ship and was amazed at the sharpness of the colors, aware of every scent, listening to the music of the planet around him.

Orsi simply stood there, his hands crossed behind his back, listening to the beauty of the universe. He did not have a single thought during this time, for the Padawan had found that as soon as he began to think he would lose his connection with the Force. Still, the Coruscant native was aware that any time that his new master had with her parents should be precious, and private.

Duty subdues Instinct

Grace repels Darkness

Law smothers Anarchy

Reason exposes Deception

Truth tempers Fanaticism

Remember these principles my child

And you shall never be led astray.

Even as Skye greeted Talia, she was aware of her new padawan's feelings, the sensations through the Force as only an empathic healer could be. She excused herself from her mother, following then walking over towards Orsi.

"We all feel grief and loss. It is how we deal with it that makes us who we are. Walk with me, let me show you something."

She led the way towards the teardrop shaped lake.

"The time before last that I was here was one of my happiest memories. I had my family here with me. The man I thought loved me and my three children were here with their grandmother. You heard about the Chaos Gods? Well Tzeentch... Chen, was the father of my children and because their father was a god, they grew up far to quickly for my liking. Two of the three had grown from mere babes to fully grown teenagers within hours, days, rather than years. Only one remained his true age..."

She stopped talking for a moment, looking out over the crystal clear water of the lake, "That was the last time my family was all together. Chen betrayed me, betrayed my love, took my middle 2 yr old child, Amon, and left this dimension. My daughter Morgana disappeared, the only one I had left was my youngest son. A while after that, Krishna left to find himself."

She turned back towards Orsi, placing a hand upon his shoulder. "You see, how you handle your grief determines who you are. You don't have to let the dark emotions and sorrow control you."

Skye looked back along the path she had led him down, seeing the lights come on in the neat wooden cottage.

"We will be here for a while. I'll teach you while we are here. Once you are confident with it, I will take you somewhere where you can heal others. Let me know when you wish to begin."

As she turned back over the lake, her thoughts turned to another man, one that she hadn't seen for a while, though always looked forward to seeing. She wondered where he was... what he was doing...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

After an epic internal debate Rajah decided that this was not where she belonged. She wasn't sure where she belonged. She never had been sure.

Without a backward thought to anything or anyone the embittered red-head lifted off the planet. Her little ship shot, like a bullet, into the sky. The ship soon plunged through and disappeared into the oranges and pinks of Corellian evening.

(twodown)

Orsi listened carefully to his master's words and felt an undenyable amount of sorrow and pity for her. He wanted more than anything to try and consol her, but his years in the space lanes had taught him not to reveal any weakness.

"Miss Organa I am ready to train whenever you are willing to teach me, although I would like for you to do me a rather large favor first," Orsi paused, family was more precious than most people knew. Most people were so ungrateful of those close to them, but not Skye, "I request that you spend as much time as you need with your mother. I will continue to practice connecting with the Force and using it to move objects, if you wish."

Duty subdues Instinct

Grace repels Darkness

Law smothers Anarchy

Reason exposes Deception

Truth tempers Fanaticism

Remember these principles my child

And you shall never be led astray.

Skye smiled at her new padawan.

"Mother and I will have plenty of time to spend together while we're here. Look around us. I want you to demonstrate to me what you have learnt so far, so I know where to continue your training."

There were plenty of things he could use to show her what he had learnt so far. She wanted to know how confident he was at levitation, as well as the other skills he knew. There was plenty of space for the more active parts of training also.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

OOC: Angst time! Given, it's very overdramatic, but I'm entitled to it. I'm taking some liberties here, assuming that Marc is not going to post again...

IC:

But the feeling didn't last long. As Sirvani looked into John's eyes, the feeling faded, diminished, and winked out. Something was wrong...very wrong. Even as she held him, he felt weak and frail.

Alarm shot through her. "John? What is it?"

His eyes wrinkled with a shot of pain, and she quickly laid him down, holding his head in her lap. The chapel was empty now, save for the two of them and Emily, who sat gravely at John's feet.

Sirvani felt the bond between the two of them widen, and she gasped as the Force came rushing through it like a tidal wave. She had never felt it so strong in all her life, and with that, came amazing revelations about its nature that took her breath away. But the pain that had started to grow within her robbed her of any joy that rush might have brought. She caressed her husband's face gently. "Stay with me," she pleaded. "You're going to be alright."

He was going to be alright, she could tell...but she also got the horrible feeling that her first appeal would not be satisfied. There was a sort of peace in his mind, a feeling of excitement, and adventure. Of a new world becoming his to explore. New mysteries being revealed, and the powers he had worshipped all his life finally making themselves known to him. The universe would become his playground, and his only regret would be for the two women he was forced to leave behind.

”œSirvani,”

sirvani.jpg

*When Rajah's ship exited the range of being able to be detected by Force users below the Dark One boarded the ship. He snuck up behind Rajah and put her into a state of comatose through sedatives and dark side energy. The ship was then engulfed in a maelstrom of dark side energy and was ripped from the Corellia scene*

celt.jpg

It was a long time coming. This was his condemnation. His pnishment for straying fom the ideals he promised to uphold. He had forgotten to be ruthless, to not give chances, to think with a proper mind focused on his own interests rather than that of his people. Why couldn't he just forget the Chiss instead of damning them to the hands of the ruthles Emperor?

Such questions are unanswerable. It may have been honor, pride, or genorisity. Then again it could have been exploit, deceit. The purest evils this life could have presented. He was much better off in the depths of hell. Unforunately he has never been given the journey, the opprotunity to experince those levels of afterlife.

And now he is on the run. He killed everyone in that facility and wa snow in this unfamiliar pale human body. The stench alone of this flesh was killing him and the hair upon his chest and underarms was more to fear. He has noticably changed in many areas of his physique and the like. He wa snot the clean shaven Chiss who was respected but now some once dead force user reincarnated for the use of some company.

He had to return to the Sith. He had to complete his training to attain true knowledge can only be through the force. When he becomes a Sith Master Nokrt will know what his path has ahead for him.

The ship moved slowly down into the city of Coronet and landed at the living place of Nokrt. He slowly stepped out of his home as if seeing it for the first time. In this set of eyes yes that is so. And the world appeared differently to them. They did not erect any sort of fear anymore that the radiance of the red chiss eyes could. It was all fruitless. He had lost that one luster, the one pride he had in the universe.

All that was left to identify him was his ability in the Force. Something this body seemed even more so attuned to do. It was hard to explain but Nokrt now felt ore connected to the force than he had ever been so before. However, the contro was lost. Nokrt would have to spend much time here in Corellia retraining his power in the force.

"Not much left to do," spoke the unfamiliar voice which was now his own, "but to begin my training."

Leaving to go ino his own arena Nokrt set down his blaster on his couch and went off to meditate.

SOCeTJx.png?1

As the fading and passing of the once former and grand Sith Master, John Skywalker, became real, it was not as lonesome as the two beings who remained would feel. Even little Emily, whose curious venture in becoming aware of the Force in all its complexities for the first time, could feel what was happening. The mysterious voice who had plagued the chaotic mind of the old man manifested into an entire illusion, one that could seen by the audiences of Sirvani and the child.

Adorned in a traditional cloak, chest and face exposed through the foldings, the man once known as Tethyn Valor, former apprentice to the now deceased, was with them in this hour. In spirit, where his own mind roamed free from the bonds of flesh and the real, he was not far from his previous master's own mindset. The boy had matured into Oblivion, the keepsake of the darkness and the sole preserver of an entire culture which was his allegance to the Sith of Olde and to the Sith who still reign to this day.

"I have come to pay my respects to a man... to his family. I honor what he represented and wish to cherish the living memory that is John Skywalker's life. While his flesh may not be, his spirit shall flourish forever..."

Despite the hardships he had had with them, the violent verbal clashes in philosophy and in thinking, Oblivion wanted to be there for Sirvani and dearest Emily. He would surrender the mask which he had held up to their faces and appeared more human now... more of his own former self, at a time when the words Tethyn Valor meant more then just a name.

"Sirvani... I... I do not wish you harm, nor have I ever truly have. Please forgive my mallice and view me not as your enemy this day. My only desire is to see to what he would have wanted; to protect you and Emily."

While his body was merely a projection of his will, the will through the darkness to be with them at this level, he lowered a hand to lightly touch the woman's exposed shoulder. His prismatic touch felt warm, not as cold as the hand would be, and acted as a bridge for the dire emotions of lost she felt at this time. If she desired, he would share these thoughts and carry the pain...

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

Nokrt sat around his apartment training his new body to cope with the use of the force, it was virgin to all the new experiences and Nokrt also a virgin to its uses. A human body felt like a stain upon him, like he is now a rat scurrying beneath the greater beings of the universe, but this body's power in the force is unparalleled to his previous body. In a few short hours Nokrt had retaught himself the basics of his power. And now the Sith Lord sat upon an ottoman which was afloat along with every other decoration and furnishing in his living room.

The former Chiss had come to a fork in the road, something that would take much time and internal monologue to solve. Should he stay a human being and give into the power his new body provided him with? Or shall he go back to his weaker Chiss form, and continue the honor of his species? A decision certainly difficult. At the moment Nokrt wanted nothing more than to return to Csilla and defend it from the Imperial armada. But what of the Sith, Nokrt would not betray his Dark Lord.

It had been only a few hours before word that Darth Quietus had taken the Mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith and Nokrt could have not been most happy. Quietus was a lethal Sith Master who had proved himself many a time to Nokrt of his ability not only through rumor. But he also understood Nokrt, perhaps Nokrt may be able to reason with him.

Setting down the items in his living room Nokrt went to another room and created himself a new droid, not anything spectacular but one that could go one way and deliver a message.

After a few long hours the droid was whirring and ready to be delivered. The man spoke into the voice recording device and sent the droid on its way.

I hope he will respond promptly...either way Corellia will no longer safe here anymore.

The man rummaged through some clothes and found some cash and a nice overcoat and pants. He still wore a tight fitting t-shirt and would continue to do so until he could make some armor for himself. Grabbing his DL-44 he hoped into his starship and left Corellia. This time he hoped his vacancy of his apartment would be much longer.

SOCeTJx.png?1

She sat there for a long time, Emily beside her. Her tears had dried a long time ago, and now she sat in mute silence. Part of her knew she couldn't sit there forever, but another part of her wanted to.

In the midst of it all, she suddenly felt Tethyn's presence, and looked up to see him standing before her. She knew he wasn't physically there, but it didn't matter to her. She listened to his words, which would have threatened a new wave of tears but for the fact that they were done.

"Thank you Tethyn," she said quietly, as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "He will be at peace now."

She and him had had their disagreements in the past, not only as a boy in training, but as he became the man he was today, with his stark and resolute ideals. He had cut her down, and it had hurt her, but she was a Sith. She hadn't let his words get to her. But now, she realized that she had put up walls between them, to distance herself from him. Between him and Emily...they were the only 'family' she had left.

"You are not my enemy, Tethyn. Maybe I though you were for a time, but I see how wrong I was," Sirvani replied. "Thank you for coming...he would have appreciated it."

She took a deep breath, a little shakily, but stronger for the present. "As for protecting me, there is no need...I can take care of myself. But I do fear for Emily."

At the mention of her name, the little girl glanced up. "Mommy, don't be afraid."

Sirvani would have smiled if the time had been different. "You have no training, Emily dear. For now, you must stay with me, or with someone else that I can trust you with."

sirvani.jpg