Corellia

Darth Jade

OOC: I want to apologize for my lack of posting. I have been extremely busy and hope you aren't mad Ob. We never seem to be online at the same time, crazy isn't it. I'll PM you so I don't clog up the thread with anymore OOC chatter.

*A craft comes down from the Devil's Hand and lands on Correlia. Exiting from the ship is a large Hutt known as Darla. She is followed by her ever obiediant slave, Lorsha. They make their way over to where Ob is standing.*

"Bossban Ordeena, I am sorry for my delay in joining you. I am still a bit confused on why we are here. All I know is that we have come here to meet with the Jedi. Please enlighten me with more details so I can be of value."-Darla

Master: Darla the Hutt

and Slave: Lorsha

Master Prophet nodded his head to the words being spoken by Ranyuk... then looking at the Slug Hutt... Sly speaks, "You are here to help fight a war..." Sly says, Lifting his comm. and transfering 500K credits into the Citadels bank acount, as Sly speaks again... "And another 250K to ensure our survival when this is all over..."

Sly says looking around, pondering what he is still doing here...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Ob Ordeena opens his transmitter and contacts his banker in Hutt space ”“ after a minute or so he casts a glance at his subordinate, Darla the Hutt, and then turned back to the Jedi.

”œExcellent, Master Jedi, it is a pleasure to do business.”

leader.jpg

*Darla eyed the Jedi Master hatefully. How could a pathetic Jedi address her, Darla the Hutt. His neck should be in between my hands. The crimeboss would have loved to spit upon the Jedi fool, but she suppressed her anger. Seeming as calm as possible, the Hutt reminded herself that credits were involved, credits for the organization she was in. Darla scratched her massive double chin in a revelation-Yes...Jedi begging assistance show a sign of our superiority. With that thought, Darla comforted herself.*

*Darla then looked at Ob, who was waiting for a responce from the Jedi.*

"Obbie, I have to admit, I was at first skeptical about the true Jedi intentions. Seeing the credits they have forked over, I now feel we can trust them for the time being.

I do, however, have to ask what exactly will we be doing in the way of combat? I used to have my own small army of smugglers, which I commanded with amazing results. Physical combat on the other hand...well, I can take care of myself and have Lorsha. Never-the-less, I suggest we find the safest spot to command the fleet from."

*The slave, Lorsha, kept her eyes on the Jedi. The last time I saw a Jedi, he was trying to kill my master. -Lorsha reminded herself. While her master was seemingly letting her guard down, the toydarian remained tense, ready to see if the Jedi were going to try anything.*

Edited by Guest

Master: Darla the Hutt

and Slave: Lorsha

"...No. That will no longer be necissary...Yavin IV is...gone."

*Raynuk looked at them all, and their shocked faces*

"Search deep within yourself. You know it to be true. Yavin IV just blew up, and took out the Bug Fleet surrounding it as well..."

*Raynuk sighed and closed his eyes for a breif moment, not sure how he should feel about this unexpected turn of events. He didnt feel the massive outcry in the Force usually accompanied with a planet just blowing up like that, but yet the living things that resided on Yavin IV, which gave its place in the darkness, was not there anymore. And the bugs that had been felt around them did not seem to be there as well. Raynuk opened his eyes and looked up at Sly*

"With Yavin IV gone, theres no need for any sort of mission to there...perhaps Celedon was right afterall. But even he could not have forseen something like this....

Sly, you have my Comm, im going back to Coruscant..."

*Raynuk turned, leaving the Jedi to feel things out for themselves. He walked across the room with his robes fluttering behind him, and pushed the door open and dissapeared outside. Soon after, his ship was seen lifting off from Corellia, and shooting off into hyperspace.*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Celedon emerged from the undershadows of a ship. In the force, he could feel the death experiencing new life. To him, it was a familar feeling, for he himself had died.

Walking up to the gathering group, Celedon smiled, "Today is a joyuos day...."

Edited by Guest

QASWGKn.png

[The Order: Serving Il Cane Del Diavolo since May 15, 2002]

*Apon seeing Celedon's ship streak by him after comming out of hyperspace, Raynuk turned his ship around, and once again made the plumbit to the surface. He landed in the same spot as before and exited the ship, looking around again before walking back towards Stevenson's house, arriving just after Celedon, JGoD and Adi-Wan*

"Despite that there were Jedi among the deaths, this shows how severe the threat is..."

*Raynuk looked to Sly*

"What have you to say of this?"

1fE1uLv.png

Master Prophet... angered by the words being spoken by Celedon, acted in foolishness, and used the force to lift Celedon into the air with the force, throwing him into the Giant tree that all were sitting under, the tree buckled as it collapsed backwards, uprooting the tree and leaving splinters of wood flying.

"Dont you ever let me catch you saying anything like that again..." Sly said as the Dark Jedi began to crawl from the fetal position stuck in the tree.

Quickly, the armed gaurds, who had been hired to fight the war, pick up their weapons. Even Lance Lianahan had his pistol in his hand ready, just in case... Ob Ordeena eyed the man as a possible target, as he crawled from the tree.

"Many innocent people died today, shut your damn mouth..." With two equal force users, Celedon was out numbered, and outweighed with the fighters of the Smugglers and Hutt's on Sly's side do to payment reasons.

Sly used the force to disrupt the force capabilities that would be able to be used on him, there would be no picking Sly up and throwing him again, using the force on Sly was useless...

Master Prophet then eyed the young Jedi Obi-Two... "You will fly with him if the bugs return..." Sly said, pointing at Mes Tisserand.

Then Sly prepared his blocking of people speaking, surely he would here a speech on this, whether from the all knowing Adi-Wan... or from the all knowing Celedon.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Sly said as the Dark Jedi began to crawl from the fetal position stuck in the tree.

OOC: One: Do not post my character's actions.

Second: Learn who the heck you are fighting, if you did some research you would discover there is nothing physical about Celedon, save for his violet rose, so sending him into a tree would kind of be useless.

IC:

Appearing right infront of Sly, Celedon dove into his face, "Such actions could get you killed in the future. Perhapes not by me, but by life. Learn to control you actions, or life will teach you how to control your actions."

Stepping away, he turned, "And don't think hiding yourself from me will do you any good as well. I am not limited by your jedi ethics, or your jedi abilities."

With that said, he turned to the others, "As I said before Sly decided to choose and act, today is a joyous day...."

QASWGKn.png

OOC: I never intended for it to hurt, and your character, well... is a punk. (Not that I have room to talk )

IC: Sly responds with an exhale through the lips that results in them flapping together, with a slight chuckle.

"Dont teach me about life and death..." Sly says shaking his head at Celedon...

"The only joyus day will be when you stop thinking you know everything, I wish that day would come sooner. Now, as for why you are here, I dont know... I wish of it, that you leave and return to Coruscant. I do not welcome you here, nor do I wish your presence of your order... but, as that you are taking out of your own time to help us in this fight, I also would like to thank you."

Leaning in closer, Sly speaks, "You were once a human... Just as I am, Blood filled your veins, no matter how black it was, blood pumped from your dark heart. So don't think for one second... that you are not beatable... Sauron"

Sly says leaning back, raising his hand for the growing group to lower their weapons from pointing them at Celedon.

"You must again forgive my actions, but... it seems an eye for an eye... a tooth for a tooth..."

OOC: We are all punks in one form or an other, thats what makes people special:)

Celedon only smiled, he knew Sly was having a tough time, and the presence of Celedon wasn't helping matters, "You are correct, I was human once, but no longer, I have changed, as you have. I do not know everything, for there is nothing to truely know. But as you teach young padawans, so do I teach others. I never said I wasn't beatable, but beating someone only gets you so far."

Celedon drew closer, "You have nothing to be sorry about, you decided on an action, and carried it out, there is no use being sorry about something that is in the past, and that thankfully, didn't cause an undesired situation. It does seem that it is an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. But why can't it be a lesson for a lesson as well? I have no intention of being your enemy Sly, nor a thorn in your side. I just wish to help. And you must see, today is a joyous day. Correct jedi have died, but that is unavoidable. What makes this day so joyous, is that tides of the war have turned...."

QASWGKn.png

"Celedon, while at times your words are indeed correct, they are not always welcomed. And at this certain time, you however not real you are, are not welcome. You are on Sly's turf, and he has asked you nicely to vacate it. We do not need you to tell us the tides of war have changed, or do you think us infereor to you enough that you have to dish out common sence?"

1fE1uLv.png

Master Prophet looked at Celedon, who seemed as if he was trying to finally make peace, and remove himself from Sly's heal.

"Thank you for your kindness at times, however, you seriously have two options... bight your tongue, or return to Coruscant and wait for us to return as well. I am not trying to come off rude, but thousands of our friends, and millions of our enemies have just died. Although one is joyus, the other needs to be kept in a seperate category, the day is not joyus, death... will never be joyus. I give you the options... stay, and keep your opinions except when asked to yourself, or return to Coruscant."

Sly says to Celedon looking him square in his dark face...

Celedon just smiled, "Raynuk, you are correct, however let me make a the simple point. You do not have to heed my words any more than I have to heed yours. I offer my advice freely, yet I have no desires on how they are taken. Nor do I desire to be welcomed, for no one can truely be welcomed. Nor can anyone be truely inferior or superior, meaning no I do not see you as inferior. What may seem as common sense to you, may not seem to be that to others. Now I ask you, why focus on me when a war is being fought? You wish me gone, yet you give me attention, to me this makes little sense."

Celedon once again turned to Sly, "Let me make something clear, my opinions aside. Life is full of options my friend, you do not decide what my options are, as I don't decide what your's are. I am going to offer what ever advice I deem I should spend my time on giving, whether or not you listen, is your choice. Anything you say in response will not change this simple fact."

Sensing a familar presence, Celedon then turned to Calahan, "Ah, my friend. Good to see you...."

Edited by Guest

QASWGKn.png

"Oh goodie. Another Stoodge... "

*Raynuk sighed and glanced at Calahan, waving the comment off, showing that he truely didnt mean it, but said it anyway*

"Whatever...Sly, what are we going to do? The Bugs are finished with Yavin IV, and theres a very good possibility they will go back to Coruscant. The faster we act, the better."

1fE1uLv.png

*Calahan looked to the one called Sly.*

My brother has fallen this day along with your sorrow of others. And while the enemy fleet has taken damage, I doubt it will stop there waves of terror. You must continue with your perpose here and not pause for saddness, there will be a better time and place and more honor to spend in it later.

I pray heed the words of Ruynuk if you will not listen to us.

To be strong of will is but a minor delay in my plan for your total demise

Sly looks from eye to eye as random ideas pop in and out of his head.

"It may just be the Rogue in me, but, Why do we have to sit back and wait to be struck in the face...?" Sly asks the group...

"These bugs seem to be our greatest match... when they strike first, What if... just what if... we hit first. Although it is not in the Jedi character to attack, but, nor is it in Jedi Character to ally with the DJO and the Sith."

Sly says as his thoughts wonder to the Yavin IV... searching for possible survivors.... none..

"Tell me Sly. How can we fight that which we can not find? The bugs have left Yavin IV, with no way to track them. We go out into space running around, what if they show up at Coruscant while we're out there? We already know they have the power to block Comm and Force. If Coruscant were to be attacked, we would have no way of knowing untill it was too late...

No...I say we go back to Coruscant and wait. Why go finding your prey, when the prey will come to you? "

1fE1uLv.png

To say that you are the same Jedi of old legend would be a lie. The Jedi have no written rules anymore, the only rules that where written disappear with Tristin's memory, he had all the old recordings of the past; I believe you call them Holocrons.

If attacking were to cause the protection of worlds then yes it would be true to your old legends of defense. But for you to attack them you must know where to find them. And now I doubt anyone knows of there location.

To be strong of will is but a minor delay in my plan for your total demise

Master Prophet smirked, just waiting for someone to say those magic words...

"You just solved your own problem... If you sever a connection to the force, it destroys the force sense of that area. These armies move in massive groups... we go... where there is no force. The possibilities of the force being absent in this galaxy are slim... besides the random Ysalamari patches... we hunt... using the skills given to us. If we sense and absence in the force... we scout... observe... and destroy."

Sly paused for a second... "I suggest we use force sensative rooms such as the meditation chambers onboard my Aircraft to search the galaxy. With so many force users... the numbers could be devided... cover more "space" that way... we can find them quicker. The last place they were seen... was Yavin IV... if the army and sworms moved... they couldnt have made it that far. The massive military is slow as a whole... so wherever they are going, I bet it is not to engage in another battle, instead, after gaining battle fatigue soldiers and ships alike will return to the hurd... to regroup, refuel... and regenerate."

Sly pauses waiting to hear the ideas of the others...

"But how do we know they need to refuel, to regenerate. True mostly every creature in the galaxy regenerates after battle, but if we assume these creatures do as well, there is always the possibility of walking into a trap." Celedon said....

QASWGKn.png