RaveN

*Luvinnia walks up and begins to sign, but then stops.*

"Can we join the navy and millitary?"

*She looked at the count and continued to sign the treaty anyways.*

"Cause i would love to be in charge of a star destroyer."

*She handed him the treaty...*

Luvinnia, beautiful, wookiee, princess, Jedi, £çûµŒ

The Count took the treaty, copied it, and put it in a *secure location*

"I can assure you that Kashyyyk will have full military support, but only Officers in the Imperial army can command star destoyers.

The Empire is overwhelmingly happy to see that Kashyyyk has joined our ranks."

The Count and Dek exit and go back to the Solaris. As they blast off into hyperspace, Count Teema tells Dek he has a special mission for him.

Count_Teema.jpg

*Luvinnia smiled and turned to the second in comand with a glare.*

"Any wookiee who wants to join the navy or the millitary should head to the escape ship. We will send them too Cardia to train."

*Luvinnia turned and walked out of the hut. She took a long glance at her world, after all, she was the chur'drr untill her father decided to stay on Kashyyyk.*

I'm doing what is best for my people. The Empire will protect us. And we will serve them in any way we can. He have the strength to fight back now. Our weapons combined with thiers, make us strong, and we can not fail!

• 3 weeks later...

Jaina's ship lands in a docking bay that was not-as-crowded by trees, as the others were. She loads up on her weapons and steps out....

She hoped to start off a new life here...it was a time of new beggings, and what better place to do it than Wookiee-Planet!

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

*Kirlocca's ship raced into the planet and landed not far from the city Northaykk. Kirlocca and his padawan, Sayn Ta walked fast to his hidden training base. Once he was sure that no one saw them, he locked the dorr behind them.*

"We will watch the galaxy from here. While we do that, we will train. I think it is time you learned how to use a lightsaber."

Sayn was realived that her training could now continue, uniterrupted.

The Gungan Padawan ignighted her lightsaber and looked at her Master.

"Master, before we begin, I would like to express my thanks for taking me under your wing. It is an honor to be trained by such a prominent council member as yourself!"

Sayn_Ta.jpg

*Kirlocca smiled at his padawan.*

"Well, I was kinda desperate for a padawan. All of the others i've had had run away on the Jedi. And I saw a talent in you that I decided I should take advantage of."

*Kirlocca looked around his training base. It was a square building. There was a meditation area, and library, and a kitchen, and quaters, 2 of them. And in the middle was an open area for lightsaber training. It was made in case the jedi needed an area to come in private and train. Since it wasn't being used, he decided that he should take advantage of the privacy to train his padawan.*

It's old...but at the same time...it's young.

*Kirlocca walked into the library and pulled out 3 cubes. He gave one to Sayn Ta.*

"It has a drill on it. It is full of 36 moves. It's from form II. It has saved my life before. Once you get that down, we will move on to more forms."

*Kirlocca took the other two and walked into a meditation room, but left the door open, so in case Sayn needed him...*

Sayn turnded the cube on and begined training...

The Gungan Padawan learned that form II was more of a fencing style...betting in lightsaber combat than in blocking blaster bolts...it focused on percise, calculated stikes rather than carelessly placed parrys...when using form II, one used littler effort and used more thought out manuvers...when used properly, you moved back and forth, staying light on your feet...you moved in and out, stikeing and blocking...it was definately a style of elegance.

Sayn_Ta.jpg

*Kirlocca turned on one of his cubes and it held a 36 move set from form VII. He began to work on it...it was very fast pace. As he finished with the move set he reset it and did it again and again. He began to work on it like a Jedi master would.*

Step slide, block, Strike. It seem's simple enough. This form will not take me long to master...

*He continued to redo the move set over and over again...*

OOO: Deeply sorry for being gone so long Kirlocca, please forgive me. If you want to post my character's actions you already know you can.

Sayn continued practiceing her form II lightsaber skill until she was finished and satisfied with her progress. When done whe walked to where her Master was training.

"Master, I am sorry to disturb you, but have completed my form II exercises. What would you wish for me to do now?"

The Gungan waited patiently for her Master's reply.

Sayn_Ta.jpg

Jaina unpacks her binoculers(sp?) and scans the area for future victems. She soon spots a force-using Wookiee with a lightsaber...

Disgusting Jedi, they deserve to die!....

Jaina changes into her armour and loaders herself up with weapons, includeing a blaster at each hip.

Her small self trudges towardes the two Jedi.

"Pathetic fools! You Jedi are worthless beings that do not deserve to be alive. Surrender yourselves to be my slaves, or die..."

Jaina does not wait for a responce. Making sure to keep her distance, she unveils her blasters and fires at the Jedi.

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

OOC: We are in a Hut, but I'll go along with it for a while.

*Kirlocca Turned in a quick flash and deflected the shot. It flew back and smacked into the blaster and blew it up. He got a link to his padawan, Sayn.*

Sayn, get to the ship...don't ingage. Not untill you get my mark.

*Kirlocca knew that she would do as she was told. He jumped through the air. He landed next to the attacker and made a quick stab at the un-prepared attacker.*

OOC:Sorry for the double post, but I need to speed things up.

*Kirlocca turned in a flash and ran out. He left the attacker still standing in shock. He cuaght up with his padawan. they both ran up to his ship and with in seconds, they left the planet behind...*

Two weeks latter...

*Kirlocca's ship lands in the far fields of Northaykk. Kirlocca walks right to the edge of the field, as he his greeted by a Jedi spirt, His grand-father.*

"I feel the force calling me here. Why do I feel like It's not me."

*The spirt only smile, the a voice entered his head and spoke.*

Kirlocca, you have a great destiny. You are needed here to complete things. You will see what others can not. You will have power, what other do not have. Your destiny, may even be great then the Jedi order it's self.

"I know...but what is it, no one seems to be able to find it for me."

Just wait. You need to be rid of your dark side, which means you must unleash it out here in the open, the it will be sealed out of you. You willl then be unable to be tricked by the Dark Side.

"I shall try to what you say, yet, i'm afraid to do it."

*Kirlocca walked into the middle of the field, and closed his eyes, he soon began to feel a stoothing breath of life enter him. As he fell into that warm feeling, his body was lifted from the air. His body rose into the sky, as a huge lightning bolt hit him, send a jolt through his body. Kirlocca opened his eye's to see his furr turning white, but only for a second, then it faded. He stared into the sky, as the warmth left him, as a red, and very dark thing left him, he thought it might have been his dark side, and as soon as it left, he was hit by another bolt. as he flew back down and hit the ground. He lay there for a while, doing nothing more then staring into the sky. He then got up and looked at all of the force spirits.*

Yes, you are complete.

*Kirlocca then walked over to his ship and took off for Dagobah...*

• 4 weeks later...

Jaina Nu changed into her battle armour and climed atop her speeder bike. She headed off through Kashyyyk, looking for future victems....

As she road, she spotted a Wookiee family. They were so happy and peaceful...it made Jaina sick! She unveiled her blaster and fired two shots. Both of which stuck the Wookiee parents in the head, killing them instantly. As their young child lay crying....Jaina poured gas on him and set him ablaze.

Yes, Jaina Nu was very evil...

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

*When a report got back to Luvinnia and her court heard about a small creature killing inocent wookiees, she sent out 200 wookiee defenders to bring her in...*

"No one hunts my people and gets away with it."

• 3 weeks later...

*Luvinnia got a report that the killer was still about, she was about to send more forces, but decided to do something else.*

"Fastour, regroup all of our forces, I feel a need to help the jedi, we must have a full force when we arrive."

*With in hours, all of the wookiee forces were ready to head out on thier one ship. And with another hour, they took off.*

Fools...now there is no one to protect them...

Jaina spotted a small Wookiee hut nearby. Upon entering, she found a mother Wookiee and two children. Jaina shot the first child with three blaster bolts. The mother and sibling screamed in horror and attempted to bring life back to the clearly dead body. Jaina beheaded the Mom, and forced the final survivor into a small room. She locked him in, with the only food source being his dead mother's head...

Lets see how long he lasts

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

*Some of the wookiees that were left on the planet, closed in on the attacker, and shot her with a stun bolt. Then, they removed all of her weapons and left her there with out any weapons...*

• 3 weeks later...

*Kirlocca watched as his captive crew brought the ship down in an open field. He looked at them as he stood up.*

"You are now free to go back to your leaders. They are not my concern anymore."

*Kirlocca turned and walked out of the ship with Spock and his padawan Sayn. They watched as the ship took off.*

"We will make our way to the mountains so we can get my ship, lets get on the move."

*Kirlocca began to walk off towards the mountains as both young jedi followed him.*

Sayn followed her Master through the wooded mountains. As she walked, she thought back to the battle of Kashyyyk, her first real battle. There, she was a newly apprenticed to Master Kirlocca. The two (along with other Jedi, Sith, Wookiees, Hutts, and Imperials) had fought against the evil invading bugs. In the end, her side had one and the invaders were thrown out.

Sayn then thought back to the battle of Naboo. She had barely made it out alive, and her Master was not as fortunate. Sayn planned to go back and save him, but it was too late.

And lastly, the battle of Dagobah. What a horrible defeat that had been for the Jedi. Kitt, her Master, Spock, and herself were able to make it out alive...but what abou the others? Where were the leaders of the Jedi taken? Darkness had fallen upon the Jedi Order, and that was something Sayn could not allow.

Sayn_Ta.jpg

*Kitt brought his ship into the system. He landed in thw woods and then set the ship to blow up. He walked away and began to feel other jedi on the planet. He walked up a mountain and found Kirlocca, and his padawan, along with another young jedi.*

"I think it is safe to say, that we should head back to the rest of the jedi, once we are on a safer ship."

*Kitt looked around at the jedi. They were tired and weak. The battle had taken alot out of them.*

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

*Kirlocca turned towards Kitt, but kept up his pace up the mountain.*

"I agree. We will take my ship, and head back to dagobah, but we will not fully enter, unless it is safe."

*They finally reached the top. Kirlocca turned a conner and began to feel the wall. He came to a small crease, then hit it. A hanger door then opened up and Kirlocca walked through and up into his ship. The rest of his group followed.*

"Alright everyone, lets go save the rest of the jedi."

*In only a matter of moments, TheJedi lifted off and took off for dagobah...*

*Luvinnia's ship landed with her small force, then they walked into the main chambers and order a council meeting.*

"We will spend what money we have on space ships, to help support the jedi in the near futrue."

*With that, they prepared to take off to buy some ships...*

*The green world of Kashyyyk. This was the planet that the fate of the universe was decided on. Where the last alliance of all whom held power within their ranks, throughout the universe, converged to beat back an unstopable force that had claimed three entire planets before they came here.

And this was the first stop in Raynuk's trip. His ship appeared over the dense jungle planet, and Raynuk, a bit perplexed and unsure, sent a Comm message towards the planet*

"Uhm. This is Raynuk Montar, Master of the Sith arts....I am..uhm...going to land on Kashyyk, dont mind me. None shall perish this day by my hands...just uhm...letting you know..."

*He winced slightly, feeling rather stupid if no one even heard his comm message. He sighed though, and landed on the planet, near the site of the old wookie village where Raynuk had claimed the life of the Terror, and where the same Terror took the life of Barohm Zar. The Sith exited his ship silently, and wandered around, his mind roaming around the area, his feelings out streched. This place held evil...An evil that Raynuk started to feed off of. But the answers to his questions did not lie in the soil of Kashyyyk. Somewhere, the answers were hidden...and Raynuk knew he had left them behind somewhere. And he would find them. With a great sigh, Raynuk walked over the the small and patheticly simple gravestone/marker where Zar had been slain. He re-read the inscription, the work of his own hands.

Let none forget the proceedings of this day.

The greatest of the Jedi, and the greatest of the Sith,

fought side by side

against an evil incomprehensible

by either faction,

And it was here on this day,

that the mightiest Sith fell for his cause.

Let no one forget the name

of

Barohm Zar

Raynuk allowed a small smile and went back towards his ship. This was not the answer, but it was a stepping stone. To become known. That was what he had learned here today, and this answer would give perception into other answers. The Ogariv lifted from the planet Kashyyk, Raynuk alllowing the Autopilot to control the ship while Raynuk stretched out to his past. A small whisper appeared in his mind, and Raynuk listened. His eyes opened, and he plotted the course.

Coruscant.*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Payne stands in front of the viewport of the Super Star destroyer. The flagship of the Imperial fleet.*

He runs his hands acroos a stress bar as he looks over into the pit the crew was held in. He listened calmly to the comm chatter as the ships came out of hyperspace and the captains checked in.

His hands adjusted his uniform before he moved to sit into the helm chair. He smiled at the forest covered planet of the wookies.

The intradictor became shielded as usual by several imperial II's and the Victories pulled in front of the SSD.

Payne signiture battle deployment....This would be a rally Kashyyk would remember. The fleet was there to instill the sense of strength a galaxy power like only the empire could instill.

majorpayne.jpg

Dasexybeast6669: true

Crimson Morpheus: "If a Jedi falls in the desert and nobody cares,.does it make a sound?"

*A quick transmission was sent out before the SDD could block them, it was sent out every where to cal for aid, and then one to all wookiees to hid in the mountains for protection untill thier leader could come back with thier protection ships...*