Ilum

RaveN

((Wow...I thought you'd make lightsabers from the crystals of your parents. This is kind of surprising...

...If you still want to do that, keep the shards of the crystals. I know someone who can "heal" them IC. Ara-Lai is really good with Force Alchemy.))

As Aryian walked the halls later he stopped momentarily, turning his head slightly in the direction of Orsi's quarters without knowing it.

The Force flowed strongly from his Padawan for a moment, then shimmered and withered for a moment, before finally erupting in a powerful aura, much more powerful than Aryian had first sensed in him. The emotions were strong as Orsi woke, surprise, sadness, those were but two of many he would have felt. He also sensed...

He shifted his view back down to the floor. This was an unexpected turn of events, but could easily be shifted towards the good. He felt for Orsi, knew he would need a little time to grieve after the realization that he had finally lost them, but also knew that Orsi was a strong lad nd had already done most of his heartache and grieving before they even met.

He began to walk again, thinking upon his training. It was coming along okay at best, Aryian still needed to teach him the rest of the rudimentary skills the Jedi training had to offer, as well as basic Lightsaber combat. For that they would go to Myrkr, but first Aryian intended to make use of the crystal caves they had here. Ilum crystals were said to make the blade incredibly stronger, with enough power running through them that when they deflected another saber, it popped the other back with a jolt of energy. The crystals could also be influenced in the Force, 'stained' by the light side or the dark side, an impression left upon them by whoever had used the force around them the most, making them ideal for lightsabers. It made the weapon easily become an extension of the user, instead of merely a tool used by the wielder.

There was also the matter of the information Aryian had regarding the Lay lines he and Armiena discovered on Coruscant. Five other planets were in the list, along with another planet he had never heard of with the largest waypoint on the list. He would certainly have to investigate this in his offtime.

But for now, he cleared his mind of the issues at hand, letting his thoughts once again dwell on the calm of the Force.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Kirlocca wasn't sure of where they should head, but he did know what he needed to do. Kirlocca began to look around the room for something, but then remembered that he placed it in his belt and pulled it out. Kirlocca wrote down on the piece of paper that Skye had given him. Once he was done, he handed it to Durandal.

It read,

We need to train. I must regain my abilities. I will let you decided where we should train.

Aryian happened upon the two conversing in the Temple and managed to catch the last bit of conversation from Durandal, echoing down the near-empty hallways.

"Is there still an active temple on coruscant? I have to coordinates logged in, And we can be in hyperspace in no-time."

"whoo! rrooahwhrr aooo ra shwowaah aowoscakanwo ahc aoacwo anracao aoacahwhrr ohwo ohrawhao aooo waoo. ohwo schucao rroo cooscwoohacworcwo woancwo."

"... So... No then?"

Aryian approached the two, bowing to Kirlocca. He was unaware of what had happened to him, though he could feel that something about the Wookiee was gravely amiss. Whatever it was, Kirlocca was still Aryian's superior in many ways, and Aryian had always regarded him as a close friend and Mentor. Aryian partially understood the Shyriiwook, having been around a wide variety of species his entire life, but also because he picked up on Kirlocca's emotions that went along with what he was saying. He spoke, mainly to Durandal.

"Unfortunately, no. The Temple was destroyed yet again, when I'm not sure, but a few hours ago I was digging through the rubble with Master Draygo. We found...something. Anyways, the Coruscant Temple is definitely destroyed."

He turned, this time facing Kirlocca.

"Greetings, Master..."

((Hey, whoah...who is in charge of the Special Ops division? O.o *hands him a 'get well soon' card*

Oh...and PMed you on a possible plot...>.>))

Blz1mwg.png

((Just to let you know, we were on Durandal's ship, but it would make things more interesting to carry things on with you.))

Kirlocca shook his head again as Durandal finished, but felt Aryian through the force. The Jedi master turned and acknowledged him with a slight bow himself. He could tell that Aryian was a bit confused as to why he was speaking in Shyriiwook.

"ah'anan wokakanraahwh ahao aooo rooohu anraaoworc.'

Kirlocca was glad to see his old friend, but both of them had been out of contact with any real Jedi for a while.

Durandal looked over to the Jedi who had answered for the wookiee.

"Well.. I suppose we could find someplace else. I hope your search proved useful."

He sighed. "There's change on the winds lately. I can feel it. If the jedi need me, I'm more than willing to reconnect." He turned to Aryian, "But as for the big guy, Something got inside him. Not sure from who or what, But Ara and Skye managed to coax it out. It seems that it took his ability to speak basic."

Sigh

"Among other things."

drobotsig.jpg

(( Err...sorry...didn't see that. Let's just assume we're in the hangar near his ship then, yes? >.> ))

"I see."

He partially understood what Kirlocca said, a response to Aryian's greeting for the most part. Aryian gave a regretful look towards his former Mentor, hoping the Wookiee would regain his abilities in the Force, which was obviously the only thing Durandal could be speaking of given the other conversation. Such happenings would embarrass Kirlocca almost as much as being shaved. Aryian tactfully chose not to mention it.

"Well...Might I suggest Borleais? I have information that would prove useful if you went there...otherwise Haruun Kal is also teeming with Jedi to help do whatever you need them to..."

((Yeah. Forgot to actually SEND the PM...so I'll go do that now... ))

Blz1mwg.png

Kirlocca, despite being robed of most his force knowledge, he became aware, very quickly, about others ones that he did have. Kirlocca focused on the thoughts of all force users in the room.

Shyriiwook : We will go with what Aryian had in mind.

Kirlocca turned his head slightly to make eye contact with Aryian.

Shyriiwook : This will also make you the leader of the group until I have regained some of what I lost.

Aryian shook his head as he realized what Kirlocca spoke.

"Unfortunately, my friend, I have a charge of my own already, I have taken another Padawan to train. I can train him while journeying with you if you like, you certainly have my respect should you make the request, and I would gladly go, but I fear we would only hold you back."

His brow furrowed as he thought of Orsi and his training in the Force. It could be useful to follow Kirlocca as he trained as well, but then again Kirlocca would probably be going at a much faster rate, one Orsi might not be able to follow. It might hamper Kirlocca's efforts, but still...Orsi might also benefit greatly from it.

"If you don't mind our presence, I would be honored to join you. The call is yours."

Blz1mwg.png

Kirlocca showed his fangs to Aryian, giving his approval. The Jedi master turned towards Durandal. Kirlocca decided to speak to him through the force.

"Prep the ship. I want to be at Borleais within hours."

Kirlocca turned around to address Aryian.

Shyriiwook: Get your padawan ready. The sooner we are the move the better. I don't like being in one spot for too long, especially with the Empire's recently been acting

Kirlocca looked to the sky and thought to himself. The current of the force now flows a bit more rapid now.

Aryian bowed to Kirlocca, respecting the elder Master.

"As you wish, Master. We will follow you to Borleais."

He turned, walking away from the two. There was much to be done...and little time to do it. Through the Force, he communicated with Orsi.

Orsi, prepare yourself. We're going to Borleais at once. There we will continue your training. There should be fresh Jedi robes in all the rooms here, and there's a spare Jedi Starfighter in the Hangar. I'll leave the coordinates in the Navicomputer. Meet us as soon as you're ready.

Aryian walked to the Blur, prepping it manually for takeoff. As soon as it was ready, he slave-linked it to Durandal's ship computer, signalling he was ready when they were.

He also transmitted coordinates into the computer of the Jedi Starfighter resting beside his own ship, as well as the tracking frequency of Aryian's Ion emissions (enabling Orsi to find them on the planet surface) ensuring that Orsi would be able to follow.

((SleeplessGhost, if you want, feel free to backpost a bit, I didn't really give you a chance to see the crystal caves or anything, just make sure at the end of your post(s) that you get my message through the Force, and go to Borleais.))

Blz1mwg.png

((Ack, Sorry guys. Busy day. <.>))

"Yessum" Durandal said with a mock salute to the Wookiee jedi. "We'll be airborne in minutes."

He flashed a glance to Aryian, "Well then. We'll see you on Borleais." He said with a smile.

With a few course changes and banging on the walls of the cockpit, The ship began to rattle and raise off the ground. And soon after became a dot in the sky.

drobotsig.jpg

Orsi heard his master's voice and nodded to himself. He was visably shivering, crowding down his newfound grief at losing his parents again.

The Padawan put on the Jedi robes, looked at himself in the mirror, then went down to the hanger and left.

Duty subdues Instinct

Grace repels Darkness

Law smothers Anarchy

Reason exposes Deception

Truth tempers Fanaticism

Remember these principles my child

And you shall never be led astray.

The nameless ship of Kautras bvroke through the dences atmosphere of Ilum, and the ship slowly drifted down to the jagged surface. The ships computer scanned the barrne planet, and found a secluded cave enterance that led to the crystal caves. The spot chosen was far from any signs of life. Because Kautra did not want to be disturbed during this task.

Hartel looked out of the ships windows in amazement, as the clear blues of the ice floated past their ship.

"Beautiful is it not?" Kautra asked calmly.

The only responce was an open mouth nod from his dumb-struck apprentice. The ship touched down at the large open mouth of the cave. Kautra had just turned the engine off, when the voices began to call from within the deep cavern. The voices were that of the fallen Jedi, and the Fallen other that still laid with in the caves. Kautra tried to close his mind to them, but their voices grew louder, and stronger with in his head.

"Do you hear them?" Kautra asked his apprentice in a serious tone. "They call to all who come to near to these caves."

Kautra stood up, and walked to the back a ways, and motioned for Hartel to follow. When he arrived at his side, Kautra handed him a thick robe that would keep him warm in the frozen caves.

"Your task is to find your self 3 crystals, they are hidden deep with in the caves before us. The voices you will hear, if not already, will lead you to many places. make note of this, there are more then just Jedi there. Dark Jedi, and Sith have also fallen to the cold hand of death, and their spirits still roam, lurring young ones to their fate. You cannot trust them."

Hartel was nodding as Kautra spoke, making it seem as if he was understanding. When Kautra finished, and was confident that Hartel was aware of the danger involved, Kautra opened the door.

"Then you may now begin"

(( I want a long post of this my friend very descriptive, It may take longer then just lunch to get it done.))

Hartel nodded to his master and moved off to his master's given destination. He could hear the voices clear than ever before. The echoed throughout his mind and he could see the beauty of them refleced in their chourus like voice. He was clearly amazed at their power and set off in the direction they called him.

The snowfall of the planet was fierce and the Mandalorian had barely ever braved such hardships in the past. Yet he tredged on making his way through the blinding blizzard which had begun to ensue before him. He was on his way through the landscape seeing it as a large horizon with nothing in its extravagance.

He was mistaken however, the cliffs and caves of them he was just unable to see through the blizzard and Hartel had to remind himself not to rely on his sight, they decieved him. He made his way to a dark opening in the nearest cave, which seemed to be calling to him more aggresively than all the others of this realm.

He arrived there in a stunned silence, for he had alomst fell to his death. Upon entrance to this cave he found himself at the top of a long spiral staircase which made its way down into an abyss that Hartel could scarcely see the bottom of. He began to trot down the stairs feeling that this place looked more like a temple than a cave.

When he reached the bottom of the mile long staircase he was a bit exhausted, but the voices were alive in him and were speaking much stronger than Hartel could ever remember acknowledging. He went into the only doorway, or at least it looked to be a doorway. It was an arch way made completely of frozen Ice and Snow.

When inside the room he found himself surrounded by three separate doorways each glowing with the radiance of crystals. There was one glow, an azure glow, which echoed across John's face. The voices were there and he entered the room with every intent of harvesting one of these crystals.

Hartel nodded to his master and moved off to his master's given destination. He could hear the voices clear than ever before. The echoed throughout his mind and he could see the beauty of them refleced in their chourus like voice. He was clearly amazed at their power and set off in the direction they called him.

The snowfall of the planet was fierce and the Mandalorian had barely ever braved such hardships in the past. Yet he tredged on making his way through the blinding blizzard which had begun to ensue before him. He was on his way through the landscape seeing it as a large horizon with nothing in its extravagance.

He was mistaken however, the cliffs and caves of them he was just unable to see through the blizzard and Hartel had to remind himself not to rely on his sight, they decieved him. He made his way to a dark opening in the nearest cave, which seemed to be calling to him more aggresively than all the others of this realm.

He arrived there in a stunned silence, for he had alomst fell to his death. Upon entrance to this cave he found himself at the top of a long spiral staircase which made its way down into an abyss that Hartel could scarcely see the bottom of. He began to trot down the stairs feeling that this place looked more like a temple than a cave.

When he reached the bottom of the mile long staircase he was a bit exhausted, but the voices were alive in him and were speaking much stronger than Hartel could ever remember acknowledging. He went into the only doorway, or at least it looked to be a doorway. It was an arch way made completely of frozen Ice and Snow.

When inside the room he found himself surrounded by three separate doorways each glowing with the radiance of crystals. There was one glow, an azure glow, which echoed across John's face. The voices were there and he entered the room with every intent of harvesting one of these crystals.

John was transfixed on the image of the crystals which glowed in delight calling to him even more so than he could possibly imagine. He was there and he was ready, determined, and able to get this piece he so desperately desired. But something was eerie about all this. Something he could not comprehend. But he left it as such and took out his vibroblade cutting off a piece of crystal which was close to the surface. It was a glowing cyan compared to the azure which was around him and he found it connected more with his soul than any other part of this formation of crystals.

Just then the Mandalorian heard a noise and he turned around to see a ghastly figure. It was a corpse, its eyes missing, with dried blood around the sockets. His skin was an uneasy grey which made John wish to throw up in disgust. What was this monster? Who was this monster?

"You have no business here Jedi. This is a place of the dead. Unless you have come here to die you have no purpose. Now rid yourself from my presence or I will be forced to remove you from it."

Hartel was unsure, there were many other crystals were in this room, more than he could ever need in fact and he wanted to just finish this up and get back to master Kautra. He had no choice and the Mandalorian turned around and pulled out his vibroblade.

"I am a man of honor, I will grant you the death you so perilously desire."

The corpse grinned at him and then without warning he dashed toward John, a red lightsaber ignited in his hand. He was charging in a fury Hartel had rarely ever seen in his lifetime, but he was repared, master Kautra had tasught him well in such avenues of fighting. He parried the saber with his blade and then began to advance in towars the corpse.

The battle raged and Hartel seemed to be making little progress. The corpse was a bit slow in the stationary combat but he seemed to still be able to catch up with every swing of this Mandalorian's blade. John took this and sped up accordingly to try an outmatch the precision of his opponent. He did and the blade tore through the right arm of the opponent. But he continued as if unscathed. Death obliviously made pain a non-entity.

John continued to go on and eventually he decapitated the beast. his body, now limp, fell to the ground and beside it his red lightsaber deactivated and fell next to him. John picked it up and placed it upon his belt. This would be a constant reminder to him of this journey.

In a short while the Mandalorian gathered two more crystals, each opaque and magnificent calling to him through the force in such a way he could never explain. They connected to his whole being in a way, it was hard to explain, like a soul mate but not in that sort of application.

In about an hour, John appeared before Master Kautra once more, donned with a new lightsaber upon his hilt, and the three crystals within a small rucksack.

"I have completed my task master."

Harel jumped in horror as the man before him spun around, revealin a dead, decaying face, and clearly not the master he had been looking for. The disgusting creature before Hartel advanced upon the frightened padawan, as he walked the image of the ship dissolved around them. Revealing the dark cave that they were still standing in.

"You have done as your told young one." The creature said in a raspy, dead voice. "You've followed my presence, to where you wanted to be." Hartel was slowly walking backward, and became pushed against the wall of the cave.

"You are strong in the darkside, power is your way. I can lead you down the path of ultimate power, you can be stronger then all others." As the corpse spoke, the sokets of his eyes light up with a bright light. The light encompassed the cave, lighting up the corpses of many fallen Jedi, with bones sccued across the floor.

The creatures eyes became brighter, placing an image of Hartel standing on a barren planet, covered in ash. His full Mandalorian armor wrapped in a cloak that flowed around his body. Hartel was weilding a Dual bladed crimson blue light saber.

"You know you want this" The creature said as dust drifted from his mouth, and body. "I can make it happen, take the path to the ultimate power."

A shock fell over Hartel as the disgusting face of the fallen had come over him. It was greyed much like the corpse in the cave but much more eerie than that. It protruded a dark shroud Hartel had once occupied himself with and enveloped. He escaped that fate to come to this one. No. It would not be so this fallen could not change him. Then the corpse's light became a flagon of light and soon Hartel saw the horrors of the cave he had evidentally waltzed right into. There were piles of robes, and saber hilts, destroyed and unusable, followed by the skeletal remains of at least a hundred Jedi.

This was the treachery of the Sith. This was what Hartel had escaped from, he no longer wanted such a path he no longer desired such a path. Then the corpse showed Hartel an image of him. He was standing upon the ashen surface of a planet, donning his same armor he wore now except it was black and evil. It spoke power to him and Hartel somewhere knew that was the life he had escaped from.

"I have already been offered this position before. I found such a life to be a poison upon my soul and my Mandalorian heritage. This is not power. It is blindness to the obvious truth of the galaxy, freedom and justice are the ways of the trillions and one who has power is only to be mutinied against."

At these words the corpse smiled and suddenly the entire scene of the cave, the corpses, and the silouette of a conquering lunatic drifted in the blizzard. Hartel was once again outside on the surface of Ilum and not far away was the ship he and his master flew here with. Hartel double checked his reference and felt his master;s presence in the force before greeting him with his accomplishments.

"Master," he said looking grave after hsi encounter with the dead,"I...completed the task."

Kautra smiled as Hartels voice flowed through the empty ship. The was a hint of hesitation in his voice, followed clsly by a sigh of relief. Kautra unspun his legs, and stood up to his apprentice.

"I understand that much has just happend in your journey to the dark abyss." Kautra patted the young Madalorian on the back gently with a sigh of his own relief, kautra motioned to the pile of junk that sat in the far corner of the ship.

"Now, you must build yourself a lightsaber. Don't worry about making it perfect, the way will be shown to you." Kautra allowed his apprentice to go through the junk pile and take what he needed, and when he finished getting his materials, Kautra walked to the main control station, and started the engine.

As his apprentice was lost in meditation, they left the surface of Ilum, and headed toward space.

(( Okay post in space, and were heading to Haruun Kal after you build you saber. ))

A small ship came out of hyper-space and sat down on the icy planet.

Damon opened the door and exited the ship with his two padawans.

"This is Illum. Here you will find the crystal's that will make your light sabers. Go and explore. I have a rather special place I go to find mine. Find your crystals and return once you have done so."

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

"Very well Master." He shivered, it was freezing on this planet. He looked around at the planet, it was all ice and snow. He opened his mind to the force and instantly felt the many force echos of the previous visitors to the planet. He felt a strong Force presence eminating from the east. He paused for a moment and then began to head to the east.

He walked for almost an hour before he saw a cave entrance high on the mountain side. This would take a while to reach the cave. The cliff was almost a sheer face and was close to one hundred feet in height. He approached the cliff and looked upwards, this wasn't going to be an easy climb. There were virtually no hand or foothold on the cliff face.

"Well this is going to take a while and I don't have any rope with me. Oh well, lets get this over with."

He started to look over the cliff and noticed a small handhold just that would barely hold him. He reached up and grabbed hold of the handhold and slowly pulled his body up off the ground. There was a small ledge that he could rest on and locate the second handhold. After ten minutes he found another handhold, however the handhold was about fifteen feet above where he stood. He crouched on the ledge, using the force to power his legs as he jumped into the air.

However the bad thing was that he had caught a gust of wind that slammed him against the cliff face, knocking the wind out of him and almost sending him plunging to the ground. His hands scraped along the ledge as he began to slip.

Damon watched as Stephen went his way. Justin however just stood in the ship. He wished Justin would go forth and find himself a crystal to build his light saber. Still he had needed to collect more than afew for himself.

As Damon walked the icy wind covered him and would have sent a shiver down any normal persons back, but it did not effect Damon. He warm from his own light that shined always bright within. He walked with his materials slung acrossed his back to the first cave he ever visted all those years ago before his trials. He had always returned to this smaller yet stronger pressnce of the force.

Damon entered the cave and the walls glimered and shined from the numerous formations of crystals. He needed a total of six. One would be for energy to power the techniques that he would later develop. The other five would be for his sabes. For his main saber Damon reached up and grabbed a green crystal. Even though he had been in the order for some time now he was never given a class so to speak, yet he was negaotier. He was wise in words and in the force. For that reason he had considered himself a consular of sorts. The green main light saber would show that well. For his long saber he wouldn't so much relay on any color for show but needed a certin charge in the crystal. Upon comming to the yellow he found the charge. He reached up and grabbed a pair of the yellow crystal for his tri-shifting phase light saber. Finally for his pair of short shabers he once again grabed a pair of silver cystals.

with his light saber crystals gathered Damon still needed one more. Looking all around the room one crystal sstook out and caught his eyes. While in the cave red crystals, few in the cave were there. A few black ones existed as well. However there was one crystal that Damon had never seen before. He reached out and grabbed the crystal and felt the power from it. It held the power of the light saber crystal and more. It was a little smaller than the average cyrstal. Damon then began to feel that this cyrstal was younger than any other of the crystals here. This one in particular has grown from the existince of Damon itself. This would be the one that would power his elemental powers.

Damon now sat down and went to work. He first grated the white crystal into a pendeat that echoed of the force itself and would allow the chance to channle the force into the energy to make his force elemental techniques. Next due to his numerous times he has bulit light sabers and taught of how to make light sabers he was able to make his green light saber, silver short sabers, and his yellow long saber quite easily. The only thing he did differnt was he added the abillity for a short time at least to shift from long length to a slim and short beam that mimcked a raiper.

With all of his sabers made Damon made a quick journey back to his vessle. When he returned Justin was a asleep and Stephen had not return. Damon wanted to try somthing know. Damon stood facing the mass emptyness of Illum and began to focus the force into his right and left hand. As the limit his hands could hold reached he channled from his white crystal and sent the energy into the air. His hand realeased their energy catching the force that was sent from the necklace and met in there stalemate. However, this time instead of having to push more the energy inside compacted as the two pushes of the force met and exploded like before but louder, brighter, and all more the amazing.

The light that was created shined for what seemed liked forever but it was only a few seconds. The light stretched from the icy cliff and could be seen from the border of the planet and space. The light while not ment to blind the user or any looking at it from behind the spectical began to blind Damon as well. When the light stopped Damon was stunned, but no where near exhuasted or tired as he was when he first performed his "Blinding Light".

Damon did however back up to his ship and await and the return of Stephen.

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

He looked down at the ground, it was quite the drop to the ground. He tightened his hands on the ledge and slowly pulled himself up. He stood shaking on the ledge, there in front of him was a small opening on the cliff side. He went into the cave slowly. A light glow was comming from the backside of the cave. As he reached the back of the cave, he was stunned.

The cave floor was covered with crystal formations. He looked around, there were yellow crystals, blue crystals, green crystals and several other types of crystals. One crystal however was calling to him in a rather unusual manner, it was pulling at his soul, drawing to him. He moved closer to crystal fomration and it began to glow brighter then before. He moved a bit closer and it grew brighter still.

He reached out and touched the crystal formation, the formation shimmered, then a piece of the crystal formation broke off into his hand. It was perfectly clear, there was no true color in the crystal. Stephen smiled this crystal was perfect, it would become the power crystal for his sabre. Now all he needed was a focusing crystal. He glanced around the cave, looking over the many colors of crystals in the cave. He saw an emerald formation beside him that would make the perfect color for his sabre. He took two pieces of the emerald crystal and walked from the cave.

He looked to the right, there lay a path leading down the cliff and back to Master Damon. He shook his head in disgust and walked down the mountain side and back to where their ship was. "Master I have my sabre crystals."