Naboo

RaveN

Arclight seemed to lighten up with the scholar's words now that Alastor stopped sniping every comment he made. Arclight was not intimidating by any means, but he could see that a man of his stature could prove somewhat threatening given slight aggressive stares. The figure of Arclight sighed as he thumbed through his greasy black hair and fell to the ground, landing on his rump rather soundly.

A long sigh gutturally flowed through Arclight as he yawned simultaneously at the setting Nabooian Sun or suns. Arclight wasn't as focused on the number as much as the sheer beauty of the sight. "Thank you for understanding even slightly Alastor." Arclight let out as he fished around the basket for a hint of something else, but it appeared the entirety of the basket had been combed. There were no tasty morsels left for the knight, but he wasn't famished and would live with the hunger for what it was worth.

"I don't even understand the direction I want to go right now, but I never really believed in extremes. I used to be considered a might good boy back in my hometown, but since then I've seen some crazy things, experienced some crazy things and been imprisoned. Life can't be all good... However, I've also experienced love, heartache and rage, but I don't want them to dominate every fiber of my being. It's a tough burden to bear, but I think if I can't embrace a certain amount of both philosophies then I might just not learn about them at all and leave it at that."

Arclight stood up and paced a bit with hands nestled in his pockets ignoring the idle swaying of his sheathed swords. The movement of the wind blew gently across his face and body, showing that confusion may have been the least of his worries...

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

Dagon, after listening to the two of them converse, offered his own opinion.

"I've always found the common perceptions of the orders to be misguided. We all have our demons so to speak, found in our rage, lust, sorrow, and other things. A Sith accepts this and learns how to come to terms with who they are so that they might become who they want to be. Of course, sometimes the demons win, as seen in the Sith who lose their identity to their sins, but the most powerful masters of the Sith order became who they were by understanding their emotions, rather than being run by them. If, for example, you had futilely drawn your weapon against me earlier and let rage control you, you would have been destroyed without gaining anything. Know yourself, understand your impulses, and learn the difference between what emotions will make you stronger, and which ones will destroy you.

The Jedi, on the other hand, run from who they are, from who they should be. They become soulless automatons, deprived of free will and bound to the faithful man's form of slavery, destiny. They give everything over to the Force, so that they may live a life of servitude hiding from truth."

A comm message arrives for Dagon, informing him of a new progression in his plans.

"I'm afraid that business elsewhere calls me away, but your company has been most engaging. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

After any responses from the others, Dagon departs.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Emily rose as Dagon made his excuse and headed off. "Unfortunately, I should go too. I've lingered here long enough. I'm going to seek out that woman, then...well, we'll see," she said with a small smile.

She turned to Tiana. "Thank you for the interesting conversation, and I hope we meet again."

To Alastor, she gave a nod of her head. "Pleasure to meet you, sir. If I ever come across your master, I look forward to meeting him as well."

To Arclight, she merely smiled and bade him farewell.

Packing up the remains of the picnic, she headed back to her ship. With no where else to really begin her quest, after a few minutes, she headed off towards the galactic core, and Coruscant.

Emily%202015_zps34rpkjob.jpg

"Days in the sun...what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done, and bring back the light."

And then there were less.

Tiana gave a bit of a sigh and bade the other two farewell as they headed off to take care of their business. As for herself, she found herself idly focused on the darkness in her mind rather than paying attention to the complex conversation between the two.

She agreed well enough with the aristrocrat's summary of the Jedi and the Sith.

"Not everything's black and white," she eventually speculated out loud. "There's a lot of other colors too."

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Alastor, finding the picnic over, rises and bows, ready to depart himself. At that last thought, he muses quietly, then gives a parting remark, having enjoyed the conversation.

"It is true that very few things are black and white. People are ever quick to see their intentions in the best light and thus our motivations and actions take on shades of grey. The Force though I believe allows no or little middle ground. The Jedi deals in its absolutes, and so must we. We mortals, with our shades of grey will walk that line, caught in the middle. We may be able to draw from both, but in the end, the lines will be drawn and we will fight. This battle will last till the end of time, maybe even beyond. I believe being Sith is above all, being prepared to survive the gathering storm."

Tipping his brimmed hat to the lady and the remaining and departing companions, he takes his leave, vanishing back into the cityscape of Theed.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

One day when he was out "persuading" someone to pay money he owed to Derriks boss, a man carrying a sword made of a dark blue light ran past him. The man pushed down the boy and kept running a few more yards, turned and looked at the young man. "Sorry...you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time." He picked up a piece of scrap and threw it with supranatural accuracy toward Derrik and cut his thigh open. After a sick laugh the man darted off down the street.

Derrik looked to the man he had been abusing to see fear in his eyes, to see him pick up his money and run the othr way. He knew what the man was doing is what he would of done but felt...alone. For the first time in his life he was scared of what would happen. His vision started to blur and the cold set in. There was so much blood. The man must have hit that spot you always hear about...the one that always leads to death.

The footsteps of the man were never heard by the boy in shock. He knelt down beside the shivering kid and immediatly started to bandage the leg. "Dont worry son, You're going to be ok" At the sound of his voice Derriks unfocused eyes fell upon the red sword of light. Fear swept over Derrik and started crying and begging for the man not to kill him. "A jedi wont kill an innocent." The words that were forming in Derriks mouth never left it, he passed out in the arms of this strange man.

He awoke in bandages and laying a bed he'd never been in before. The room was bare, but not hospitol bare. It was as if someone had turned a spare bedroom of their house into a makeshift triage place. You could smell the old blood that had soaked into the materials of the room. Derrik looked around the room to try to find his personal affects but they were no where in sight. His gaze did settle on the IV bag hanging fromthe wall hook and the tube that lead into his left arm. He must have lost a lot of blood. "Hello....Is anyone out there?"

Derrik spent the next few days phasing in and out of sleep, never finding out who had taken care of him. Finally he felt strong enough to leave. Owing someone a favor didn't sound like a good idea to him. He pulled the needles out of his arm and grabbed all the medical supplies he could from the room. Derrik stuffed everything he though he would need into a bag and searched for a way out.

Eventually, without incident no less, he made it to a start port...must have been a trading city. There were cargo crates and boxes and storage bins galore. With expert determination he found one of the boxes and climbed in, hoping that this box would take him to a place he might finally be able to call home...or at least somewhere he could find a decent job.

The ship lifted off the ground as Derrik passed out from exertion.

• 3 weeks later...

((sorry it took me so long to post))

Arclight shivered a little, eying the shimmering night sky that poked its starry baubles into a beautiful nocturnal canvas. The knight sighed deeply and looked down at Tiana who had been standing with him as the others left. He saw her matted hair and black eyes and gazed deeply into her, hoping to gather her attention. His intentions weren't of intimacy, but as cold little drops of impatience began rubbing against Arclight's hair repeatedly, he supposed it was time to find shelter.

He could see his master as she no doubt struggled internally to maintain what little consciousness of herself she held to and felt empathetic to her plight. His thoughts went with her in support and although he was merely her pupil, he hoped that she would not be the only one educating...

Looking around with another rain induced cringe, the knight found a large rock over hang nearby. The distance wasn't great, but with his lumbering now asleep feet, he began the trek towards it in a broad interval. His heart was beating normally and his chest rising as it should be, but something about sitting for a long period of time made Arclight's legs feel numb.

The grass about him was wet and filled with squishy mud that bulged out from the sides of his boot prints and although Fuh seemed determined on his course towards the rock, he was caught in the moment of downpour. The rain pushed its odor upon the breeze - an odor that Arclight had no equivalent to in Tatooine - and the rain massaged his sore muscles. He could feel each cold drop as it fell in parties of 3 or 4, pounding upon his back, shoulders and chest with grace. Yes, his temperature was falling rapidly and the frigidity of his body began to intensify, but he enjoyed, for a moment, the beauty of the storm.

There was still distance yet between him and the overhang, but Arclight was taking his time as he sent a slightly difficult communication to Tiana through the force...

It seems to be a little wet out here. I found a rock overhang nearby if you'd like to join me before we continue on to Theed?

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

A rock overhang? Tiana considered this. On one hand it was starting to rain and with the lingering remains of the day came the advancement of plots and motion of stories. On the other hand, this was clearly an opportunity given by the Force to move on after their picnic and lunch and get back to their real mission.

Which was, of course, teaching Arclight to use the Force.

A real Sith, she retorted, or Jedi doesn't need rock to protect themselves from a storm. Nonetheless, she followed after Arclight's signature to the overhang but continued to stand out where the rain fell cold into her dark hair and eyes.

"You can, with practice," she told him reasonably, "regulate your temperature. Or you could..."

Around her the rain seemed to be falling ever so slightly in the wrong direction for the wind. None of the rain struck her anymore, landing around her in a foot's circle.

Her feet were muddy, but the mud at her feet wasn't getting any wetter. She reached up and wrung out her hair. Water dripped down but the rain continued to refuse to strike her.

"Or you could..."

She exhaled. Her tunic shuddered. Water rained down around her from her shirt and pants and she sat down mostly dry, rubbing her hands dry on her pants.

"But I imagine that's a bit complicated for you. We could walk to Theed entirely dry, if you wanted. Or knew how to do it. You could keep yourself warm, too. It's just telekinesis, keeping the rain off. Easy stuff." She held her fingers together. "Easy, easy. Instead of moving the raindrops, you move what's around you. Like making a shield. Easy. Keeping your temperature regular, though. I've been planning on making you learn that for a while. Thought about dropping you on Hoth with no coat." Tiana grinned. "But I'm nicer than that. Mostly. But maybe there's a lesson to be learned here before we get to Theed."

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

((sorry for the delay))

Hmmm.... Arclight thought as his brow furrowed. "I agree... I will do my best to do as you ask" said Arclight as he let his footsteps trail back into the cold Nabooian rain.

The footfalls beneath him echoed with a muddy slush and although his mind seemed focused on its task, a small chuckle braced his lips as the sound reached his ears. However, when the sounds were finished, Arclight found himself within the icy rain, pushing his senses far and wide as he'd done before to illuminate the force energies hidden by mortal limitations. The only question now was how to channel it; before Arclight stood two different ways to use the energy he now had at the level of his perception, but both served as practical applications. So, seeing it within the limits of his curiosity, Arclight experimented with both channeling methods simultaneously.

A powerful cloud of thought and emotion ensued, bringing the construction of concrete logic and focus, mixed with the chaotic swells of Arclight's emotions. At first the streams of energy gained were well enough to perform the action, but Arclight sadly underestimated the potency of using both forms. Instead of embracing the force, Arclight let the force embrace him and instead of choosing one side he chose both, which formed a rather explosive consequence.

Like filling a dammed lake to its brim and not halting the water flow; the inevitability of destruction was drawn from this and Arclight's movements were a testament to this rather harsh realization.

It did not immediately surface however and as Arclight tried to focus the energy he'd collected to perform the indicated task, the area around Arclight exploded with a large kinetic force that spread outward, knocking Arclight to the ground and flinging millions of raindrops in different directions...

Arclight remained conscious, but was laying down in the mud as the fruits of his labor came to bite him in the butt.

"I suppose I let off with a little too much power huh?" Arclight stated as if the event had not just happened.

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

• 4 months later...

There is no method to my madness

There is no rhyme to my reason

I am not a higher class of criminal, I am not an insidious evil you only see when it is too late

I am everything that is wrong with humanity. I am everything you wish you could be on your worst day, everything you refuse to think about on your best days. Blatant evil, Sadomasochism, An inflated self-perception, and insatiable desires are all traits I claim as my own.

Insanity is not counted among them. I am Perfectly sane in my depravity, there is no failing of the human mind here that propels me to ever worsening acts against humanity

Does this lack of goals outside of being something akin to an evil incarnate make me less desirable, less of a threat somehow? Does feeling that shiver of sexual arousal when I kill yet another weak person - unable to defend themselves - make me weak, because I prey upon the weak for sport?

I do not hate you because you are kind of heart, I do not despise you because you believe in morality, truthfully I do not even hate you because you might practice the Light Arts...

See...

...I hate you, Because You're Alive. Because you haven't yet Screamed for me, Cried, Bled, Died for me.

It happens in the middle of the night. A little girl rises from her bed after having a bed dream, she walks down the hallway to her parents room and opens the door to find a traumatically brutal scene involving the remains of one parent.

The other is missing, presumably kidnapped, for no other reason than to inspire false hope that one night they might be returned, safe, alive.

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

• 1 month later...

Second chances”¦.

They were ever so rare. Usually one finds them enlightening, blissful, a sweet chance to fix ones mistakes. Others found the chance useful for revenge. Of course everyone was different. And Tobias was no exception. He was a rule breaker, an outlaw, outcast. But he was a Vos. You would think one like Tobias would not get a chance like this. Wrong. The Vos clan was a highly respected and honored family on Kiffar. So long as there was another male Vos to pick up the throne, the old one would not be cloned. Lucky for Tobias, his time with the Sith left little time for fornication. The Kiffu that guarded this hatchery had all abandoned the site. They knew Tobias had been attuned to the Force. Particularly the Dark Side. The guards knew that once Tobias woke up. He would be angry.

But he had been moved. His sacred family cloning and crypt. Desecrated! There would be no saving for whomever committed this bold grotesque atrocity.

His conscious swirled inside his newly formed skull. With his eyes closed he could sense the world around him. It was a nice place. Much like Kiffar. But never-the-less! It wasn't home. Opening his eyes for the first time in this body he growled. The vocal cords hurt but for a minute. For the next few moments he ran through his body movements. Everything was new, it was hurting, but a good hurt. He didn't even bother to press the button. Tobias just collected the Force in his hands and blew off the Door. He died and now the Force was stronger with him. The bacta that held him sustained in the tank flooded the hallway. Ripping off the mask he growled. This place was deserted. Good. No one needed to see the resurrected stronger Tobias Vos. He stood there for a moment wrapped in a towel. His hair was dripping with bacta. Tobias walked down the hallway. Anger fueled his heart to beat. Little screws and hoses flew across the room in a chaotic mess. The loose metal bent and contorted to follow Tobias.

It seemed death unlocked a full array of brand new Force potential. He found some clothes in an old locker, They just fit. Pausing, there was a small box at the bottom of this chest. His hidden wrist blade and smoke-ball bands. Just like he had before. Terrific. Smiling he put them on. He looked up at the mirror. His eyes were fluxuating between purple, blue, green and white. Taking a long breath this eye color settled on green. Continuing down the hallway he thought of what he was going to do next . Meet up with Torin? Or find something else to do with his life? Walking up stairs he found himself at a gazebo.

Naboo”¦.

Realizing where he was he leaned on the side of the gazebo, taking in the view. For a moment he thought about giving up his anger and aggression. It was just a quick though as a vision of Rachael. He unleashed a wave across the water. Fish and Crabs flew into the air. He chuckled and moved on. It was going to be time to move on. Find Torin. Get revenge. Destroy the universe.

• 2 months later...

A visually innocuous string of three dozen Lambda class shuttles soared across the merchant skies of Naboo, toward the capital municipality. That destination was Theed, the planetary seat of the Royal House and traditionally the human seat of power. Sending legitimate numeric codes to the local authorities, which were stolen and bribed away from key trading guilds, the spacecrafts continued their flight paths, which directly led to the Royal Palace ”“ the one where noted Queen and Senator Padme Amidala had ruled as a youthful monarch. The digital transmission created the faux intention that seemingly harmless ships would turn off before reaching the notable landmark, since it was just a merchant operation. Nothing more.

”œWe're looking for a good bongo salesman,”

Hail Daisaku!

BSO.jpg

• 3 months later...

On Naboo, a funeral and an election were being held. The switching over of senators. Through a harsh democratic debate that raged for hours, a single election was held electing a man who was like a God in the public eye. He had no personal agenda, but he did have a family of four....

Chameleon.png

There are worse things than rusty spoons.
No... No there isn't.

• 2 weeks later...

"With the same genetic structure plus our patented memory program, a clone is be completely identical to the original person."

It was the third tour so far ever since NeoGenesis had announced its grand plan to help heal the scars of the galaxy. He had to admit he was impressed by the scale the company was attempting. Yet with all things there were naysayers, and that was why he was employed. To help the naysayers calm down by giving out these tours. He knew similar tours were going on at the facilities of Trulalis and Kamino but, Naboo was such a peace loving world. It was truly the face of the project given the appearance of the planet.

”œAs we all know know, there have been many problems with cloning over the years. However we at NeoGenesis have overcome many of the hurdles that normally plague such endeavors. Have you ever wondered why some prominent figures seem to be served grievous mortal wounds that no one should recover from, only to look completely fine three days later?

I will tell you now, no your leaders and heroes have not been replaced by robots over the years. Instead they were perfectly cloned! We have had a hand in the forefront of that technology. ”œ

He paused excited about the part of the tour. They had entered the area where the clones themselves were being built. An area that seemed to stretch as far as the eye could see and then some.

”œ In order to create a clone, a sample of a subject's cells is taken and its genetic code is duplicated. This in turn is implanted into a cell where it is allowed to grow and develop into an exact duplicate of the cell donor. An important aspect of this process is the use of vats for the clone to gestate which are artificial wombs that are filled with nutrients as well as organic catalysts. One of the reasons for this is to prevent any external influence from interfering in the growth of the developing clone. It of course is possible to alter the attributes of a clone's physical appearance by varying the intake of the nutrients into the vat and by altering the catalyst solution. Of course that is not what we use that method for even though it is key information to have. This method allows for us to accelerate the cloning process by many times the normal rate. At our current peak, this allows for a fully formed adult clone body being produced in a matter of weeks.”

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

• 2 weeks later...

The Marie arrived in style, leaving a flaming trail of death. The Turbolasers firing away blindly, destroying everything that moved, or peeked its cute head from its tunnel. And so in the manner of the hated, godmodding, chadlike, Chaos Gods the Marie arrived.

Yet by the time they neared Theed, the lasers had ceased, and banners of gold streamed from its sides. It now appeared in the garb of the diplomatic vessel of Melida/Daan. Fully recognized by the embassy in Theed. The prior vessel of the Melida/Daan had been shot down earlier in the day. Taking with it the entire Daanish senate. Soon the fateful Marie, was nearing the royal landing bays.

There was a celebration there and thousands of citizens and political figures were in attendance, including the aged Jar-Jar Binks, who had come out of his retirement home in the mid east. He was shakily waving to the crowed and the approaching ship. His legs were shaking from the advanced Alzheimer's that he suffered from. Yet he was in attendance, with many many others. Standing in the makeshift tent that covered the remains of the old palace, long since stolen by the exuberant Smash.

The Marie approached its docking area, and Jar-Jar made his way to the elevated platform, using a cane forged from the reeds of the swamps. And when he waved to the Marie...the helmsman cut power to the engines, dropping the Marie from the sky and right upon the wizened old Jar-Jar. With the screeching durasteel and voice could be heard.

"Oh, Noosahhh!"

A spray of blood filled the air, and the gungan was squashed. A collective gasp was heard from the crowd as a stream of pamphlets shot from the cannons. All preaching the gospel of CoreSec and its responsibly for today's actions. The landing ramp dropped like a stone upon a procession of flower and gift bearing children. As the ramp came to a stop, Agents flooded out, dressed in uniforms of pink, silver, and tarter. With CoreSec Emblazoned upon their backs and chests. Blaster fire streamed like lava into the attendees. Sending the crowd into a frenzy. Parents trampled children, children trampled pets...it was a mess.

Delta, with a high plumed hat upon his head strode forward to the royal family who stood frozen in fear upon the edge of the platform. "You're coming with us!" He sounded very cheery, yet when one of the men hesitated, Delta blew his brains across the faces of the others.

"Boys! Put the city to the sword!"

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

Before Ar-Pharazon would assassinate the Queen of Naboo, he decided that he needed to prepare himself accordingly. Jumping from the Marie, Ar-Pharazon made his way to the memorial gravesite of Padme Amidala. An urn in her memory was being stored in a vault full of honorary pyres, which have been burning since her funeral. With a gust of air generated from the most elementary of Force maneuvers, the Sith Master snuffed the flames, trying to be as disrespectful as possible. He grabbed the urns of Padme's immediate family members and smashed them to bits, and then stepped through the ashes, intentionally dragging his feet as he smeared their remains over the stony ground. Then, he unearthed some of Pademe's cousins' skeletons and mixed the bones around in an utterly puzzling, forever unrecognizable way. There was not an ounce of respect in the actions that Ar-Pharazon was doing. He grabbed the urn of Padme and immediately ran off.

Sneaking through an alley way, Ar-Pharazon held the urn in one arm, curled under his shoulder, while he lunged into an open square. He cast his red lightsaber out, far ahead, and controlling it with the Force, he flung it about, to and fro, cutting down dozens of unsuspecting citizens. As they fled, his blazing crimson blade struck like lightning, taking down droves in mere seconds. He pulled it back into his hand and flipped high into the air, landing atop a three story tower. He punched in an old-fashioned window cover with his fist, shattering the wood like glass. Before all of the splinters could land, he ran inside. He slew an old man and then his old wife and hurried down some stairs. Then, the man's adults sons fell to the Sith's red blade. Then a dog was ripped apart with Ar-Pharazon's bare hand and then set on fire. Lastly, he kicked open the door, sending it sailing fifty meters into the town square already littered with bodies. Several security troopers arrived, so Ar-Pharazon grabbed them with the Force and flung them as high into the air as he possibly could. They died in the upper atmosphere before slowing up, and dropping back on the city like flaming missiles, landing on homes with devastating effects.

Seeing the Marie in the distance, Ar-Pharazon discharged a shotgun in an unsuspecting Gungan's face. It was the great grandson of Boss Nass. Also, the Sith Master roundhoused a random blind beggar, which caused his head to explode furiously. Then, seeing a few fleeing fools daring to run from an immortal murderer, he fried them with a volley of Force lightning. Ar-Pharazon leapt up high, like a god, into the Marie, still clutching Padme's urn.

He was warmed up and ready to go.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Throwing her hair, held long golden braid, now adequately bloodstained, behind her back, she sipped down a cup of the glorious coffee, planning her next maniacal idea. Slipping quickly into a Corsec uniform, she skipped swiftly after her fellow agents as they disembarked onto the bloodied Theed landing platform. She smiled as she observed the utter destruction of the beautiful city around her. She stepped past a weeping mother, making sure to empty the glass of steaming coffee onto her shaking shoulders.

She continued her skipping gait, breaking away from the pillaging and made her way into the historical district. First stop, Theed's Art Gallery, famous throughout the galaxy for its trends in culture. Pulling her two flechette pistols from her ragged waistband, she splattered the security guards and volunteer army members upon the marble walls and beautiful columns.

Entering the Royal Art Gallery, she first came across a grand statue of a naked man, with the placard named: Griffith. Pulling the bodies of the security guards around it, she quickly jury rigged their various grenades together and set the detonator to her comlink. Skipping past screaming rich people, shooting wildly, she arrived at her main goal. The meeting of the greatest artists in the galaxy. They were of course admiring a model, paying little head to the screams of the dying. She skipped happily from door to door, bolting each of them. As she arrived at the last door, she stood in its great doorway and turned about. Pulling a whole bandoleer of grenades from practically nowhere, she activated and tossed them like a ring onto the posing nude model.

She skipped happily from the enclosed space as the sharp screams echoed after her, followed by a blast, a red fountain spraying from the doorway, and then dead silence. She smiled to herself, and then pranced back to The Marie. Standing on its landing ramp, she activated her comm, and watched from a distance as the immaculate dome in the distance fell and crumbled. Today was a happy day.

THE DEATH TOLL WAS CATASTROPHIC

Terra

To the Death...

With the captives safely aboard, as well as the rest of the agents who had looted, plundered, sacked, pillaged, raped, killed, slaughtered, slandered, molested, teased, murdered again, teabagged, and who had also spray painted racial slurs and epitaphs concerning gungans, came back aboard the ship. The landing struts withdrew, and Delta retrieved the old Jar-Jar's head. He Had the head sent to be bronzed for Smash's Art gallery, as well as the meat sent to a market in Coruscant, to be fed to beggars.

The Marie took off from the burning and destroyed city, and hovered far above it. The Turbolasers took careful aim, and fired upon the huge power generation facility. The lasers punctured the great ceiling and wreaked havoc. The power was released in a fury. Great arcs of electricity jumped into the great ocean. Instantly electrocuting fish and gungan alike, and frying many as they slept in their great under water metal castles. The rotting in the sea would ruin the ecosystem for thousands of generations. Not to mention the almost and complete annihilation of an entire race. It was racist to the extreme. But not to fear, power was also dumped into the cities' centre by the exploding power generatior. Sending millions of watts and amps through those who remained alive.

The Marie spent a good hour setting forests on fire, and melting the blessed architecture of the old city. It was doomed. And now the planet was a dead world, polluted by huge fires, and a destroyed ocean. The Marie escaped unscathed to its next atrocity.

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

The lights flickered briefly and a few swear words were cursed as games were lost. A few swore under their breath and this was before the massive report came in.

Here at the cloning facility, it was quite frankly the size of a small city. Well small in comparison to Courscant. It was a network of hardened bunker like structures that spanned more than a hundred kilometers. For the most part it was hidden away, sequestrate from the living populous as before such humanitarian missions it had served as one of the work horses of an elite force of units.

Yet despite its massive size, it had very little in the way of actual living space. The only living space in the city was the quarters of the owner and the military staff, and a group of apartments for cloning scientists. This 'small' city really only served two functions the militaristic and clone manufacturing functions. In other words this was a cloning complex meant to build and maintain clones in vast numbers. Completely independent from the Naboo people, it was far enough removed from their society geographically as well as functionality that many Nabooians had no idea it had existed.

When the order first came down to simply let Naboo burn, it was met with 'mixed' reviews. Yet in the end it would have been highly unprofitable for the group to attempt any sort of planetary defense. So they had sat back, cooled their jets and watched as what appeared to be corsec agents burn the planet to the ground. In the end they monitored and built detailed reports on those who had participated in the attack. The weapons used, the efficiency of the attack. All of it was watched and recorded. Most of it would make for a great holonet news cast. Still clone development continues unabated on Naboo. A good thing as to make a move against this facility would have been attempting to take on a full funded private army. That was not always in the best interest many beings in the galaxy.

Then the next order came down.

'Hack their medical files, bring the people back. Have the government be indebted to Neogenisis but not the people.'

So it began a massive gathering of information. Genetic information from all over. It would be used along with their patented cloning technology to rebuild the populous. They would be rebuilt in the same manner as those who were built for the restoration of Courscant project. Due to this it would be free for all individuals involved. This was also of course an excellent time to install their own government on Naboo. This would effectively allow BF to gain a senator seat as they would have a senator from a planet with their interests at heart.

Still even at peak capacity it would take over a month to truly repair the lives lost in this act of genocide. The facility could only produce 1,000,000,000 clones in a given month. It had the capacity when running at full steam to put out a million clones every three days. It was part of the reason it was so big. Still that only gave out ten sets in a given month. Still bottom line aside this project would be beneficial in the long run. Even the Gungans, minus Jar Jar Binks were being treated as though what had stricken this beings was a case of the flu instead of violent and brutal deaths. As a people they all would have massive scars psychologically to overcome. Though perhaps the survivor's foundation could help with that as well as the reconstruction of these peoples' homes and life styles.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Any damage caused on a city-wide or planetary scale is nulled; capital ships are now illegal, and turbolasers are not permitted on personal vessels, so any damage caused with turbolasers is also nulled. Specifically:

The Marie took off from the burning and destroyed city, and hovered far above it. The Turbolasers took careful aim, and fired upon the huge power generation facility. The lasers punctured the great ceiling and wreaked havoc. The power was released in a fury. Great arcs of electricity jumped into the great ocean. Instantly electrocuting fish and gungan alike, and frying many as they slept in their great under water metal castles. The rotting in the sea would ruin the ecosystem for thousands of generations. Not to mention the almost and complete annihilation of an entire race. It was racist to the extreme. But not to fear, power was also dumped into the cities' centre by the exploding power generatior. Sending millions of watts and amps through those who remained alive.

The Marie spent a good hour setting forests on fire, and melting the blessed architecture of the old city. It was doomed. And now the planet was a dead world, polluted by huge fires, and a destroyed ocean. The Marie escaped unscathed to its next atrocity.

This entire section is nulled as per the above comments.

Any damage done on a purely personal level (Killing "Jar Jar", desecrating Padme's grave) stands as it is not unreasonable to assume that the PC's assembled would be able to pull such things off. Any confusion can be addressed by a PM to me.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

• 3 weeks later...

It had been a week since his last lesson with Elnia and the poor girl was still motionless on her cot. The Cerean worried for her, but did not perchance to fret too much over his apprentice, because he knew she was still alive and would consciously return to the world eventually.

Instead, Roene chose to focus on his temporary apprentice Tru, who had decided to accompany him to Naboo.

He delivered his ultimatum in the forest before coming, but that didn't stop the fosh from delivering her letter and coming along anyway, which may have proven that the Fosh's master, just like Roene's apprentice, had been gone for some time. Still, this meant that Roene had a new student to learn about, gauge the talents of and teach the jedi ways.

That and Roene was tasked with the clean-up of Naboo and its eco system. it was in a sorry state of disrepair and required his aid. Roene was doubtful as to his convention as a healer when Kitt explained the decimation of the planet and ts people, but when Kitt relinquished details of the blighted landscape and the environment itself, Roene felt it was in his best interest to do what he could to restore the planet back to its natural beauty. It would take some time, but it would help him in his teachings.

The ship landed gingerly on the broken landing pad that he was directed to and before long Roene and Tru were escorted from the ship and out to the misery. He could feel the negative feelings pouring from the populace like a wave of corruption moving through him. It was stifling to say the least, but instead of being moved from his effort purge the anguish, he continued his path toward what looked to be a burned down forest in the distance.

"We will start there and work our way froward," Roene said, confidence lulling his proud words into the ears of those around him.

"Tru, its time to depart, bring your things and we'll be off to the woods. You too Tyue." Roene commented over his shoulder, watching the Garral puppy tug at Elnia's unconscious form.

Roene looked at him with a smile as he came back in the shuttle and noticed his sleeping padawan, but the time for play was over and he needed to leave. So he picked up his Garral puppy and started back toward the forest with a keen look in his eyes.

Edited by Guest
NvFYuwm.png

From the moment they pulled out of hyperspace the young Fosh felt the planet screaming in pain. It made her sick. Mentally and Physically. She had a bad habit to get connected to a planet very fast. Today was just one of those days. She stretched out with the Force. It wasn't the entire planet, just a small area. Thank Heaven.

Becoming nauseous on the way down, Trushaun toughed it out. Letting the Force guide her, she Followed Roen.

"What happened here?" She asked the Naturalist in front of her.

Trushauncopy3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Roene continued off in haste toward the cinder littered forest ignoring the building feeling in his body that wretched inside him. He could vividly exhume the sensory explosion going on within his body at the dynamic display of destruction before him and he hadn't even covered the city yet.

However, it was his task to stand it, to push past the sickening feelings that were twisting about his insides and make do with what he had; with what he knew. He was a healer, even if he wasn't particularly adept at the art and he knew that his relation to the natural environment around him would assist him in trying to understand how to recreate and/or nourish the planet and aid it back into a functioning state.

It would take a great deal of work and much time would need to be spent on key focal points throughout the forest and bodies of water surrounding Theed before they could or should venture into the city itself.

In this particular case Roene thought to himself, the planet takes precedent over the people.

Within the Cerean's haste though, and through his head's beclouded state, he almost missed Tru's question.

Roene looked over at the Fosh in question and grimaced slightly as a branch in the distance fell to the ground. "By the feel of the trees and the grass beneath our feet, I think there was a massive fire. It will take time and a great deal of focus, but I think we can revive the plant life and fauna here to recreate the natural order of things." Roene noted, pushing his arms out in accordance with his observation.

"However, there are disturbances with the lakes nearby and not only have the flows of several natural streams been cut off, but a herd of animals can't get to their natural breeding grounds and are trapped in a grove of fallen trees. I will handle what I can here Tru. I want you to see if you can help the animals in whatever way possible."

((I want a decent sized post with reasonable solutions here. You are a naturalist, but your aren't captain planet and you are an apprentice not a master. Please be reasonable. (not that you haven't in the past, just a reminder. ))

NvFYuwm.png

Helping the Animals. Something she hadn't done or interacted with in forever. She hadn't had any experience with animals, other than the Topa's on her home world, whom she would swing around in the now decaying trees. But now, Roen had given her a task. She set out to do it. The feathers on her head turned to green. A natural result of an inquisitive nature. Before help was given, she needed to understand more about the local wildlife. Pulling out her datapad she tapped into the vast archives of the Jedi. Linking to Naboo wildlife, she found several links around the Holonet. She came up with several hits. Tusk Cats, Greysor's, Fambaa, Kaadu's, Twirrl's, Gualama, Voorpaks, and hundreds other.

She studied the habitat requirements, and food each species needed, making a quick note in a separate document of exactly what they needed. There was much to be done.

Now that her research into the animals was complete, she needed to see what local Fauna was around, and to see if she needed to change anything for immediate success. Immediately the Jedi team would need to spur the growth of the grass in the affected area. That would start producing food and shelter for smaller animals like the Voorpaks. Judging by the temperature, it would be easiest to breed warm-climate grasses. But if the Naboo Enviromental Agency had done their job, they would have identified what grasses were there before hand. Obviously they had to plan for the long-term and for immediate success. So she designed a little sketch to indicate where Warm-Season grasses and Cold-Season Grasses should be encouraged. Not to mention, they needed to have Oxygen producing plant's in order to keep Naboo's oxygen level up. Every little bit helped.

Further on down the road there would be need for Trees and the like, but that would take some time. Her skills could only produce sapling size timber. That would come later. But for now, action was taken to keep the wildlife from starving to death.

Being pointed in the right direction by some locals, she found a particular sect of timber that had fallen, blocking the path of several animals.

They couldn't get food or escape. Their stress levels were elevated and soon that would cause their blood pressure to go through the roof. She had to act fast. Summoning the Force, she connected her hand to the ground and looked up to the herd of a few animals or different species. Grasses started to grow in the entrapped area. This settled the beasts, if only for a moment.

Once the entrapment was broken, the animals would run out. It didn't matter where they went, but it had to be safe. A nearby stream was likely the spot they would run to. But it was over-flooded. She would have to track out and rectify blockages in other streams. That way this one could ”œbleed out”

Trushauncopy3.png

• 2 weeks later...

((I understand, breaking up duties is half of what makes them longer and more taxing --- Also, sorry you had to wait so long for a post.))

Roene listened to the cool breeze as it played upon the grass at his feet, tempting their constitution with rapid winds and breaking charcoal. The Cerean had removed his shoes and outer robes for the purposes of this endeavor and was now beginning the process of immersing himself in synchronization with the forest itself.

Roene had only heard tell of these techniques, but based on his own experience with similar techniques of immersion, he figured this would have little difference. It was his own misconception however the seemed to bite back at him through his thoughts. Pain shot through Roene's left side and his entire body began to sting of a mysteriously invisible malady. Aches and pains began to rise without plausible reason and Roene groaned, silently rebelling against his miserable mental agony. The tribulations of the forest seemed to melt into his consciousness and bleed his thoughts dry.

He felt the cold air of Naboo wash over him and sting in all of his metaphysical wounds. He felt the blistered wood through his bones and the fallen trees through his now fading consciousness.

He kneeled, in an effort to stifle the pain, but its inevitability kept him on edge.

He could feel the warm sticky red paste fall down his body and he cried out softly into the ether of his force presence; it wasn't heard.

He was left to roam in a cold place in his thoughts, trying to bear any strength for warmth. He was pushing against a phantom adversity and one that proved stronger than anything he had ever encountered before.

He dared not snap the fabric of nature's reality even more, but without probing the further dilemma that hung over him he couldn't do anything. So Roene tried to find some inkling of hope.

Through the weary branches of clarity in his mind, the Cerean was searching; he was searching for the smallest assurance that he could get out and save himself”¦ So he could heal the pain.

It was a small and fairly simple idea, but Roene heard it play again and again through his mind like a pleasant hum. He could feel his Kasha crystal like a distant echo, but the Cerean did what he could to reach it and painfully drop his bottom to the ground. He settled into as careful a stance as he could with the weight of the forest bearing down on him and he started to meditate.

He remembered the words of his master echoing to him as he began to let the world go and just drift off into a trance.

It was mesmerizing how amazing it felt to let himself float away from it all, and at the same time to feel the mammoth forest within and around him. He was like an enormous misshapen entity that rose from the ashes and stood in tranquil light, waiting for the magic of time to heal the wounds of a destructive past.

He could feel the warmth of pleasance and contentment wash up and through his body but did not focus. He could feel the pain begin to fade, but did not focus.

He had no singular focus, no singular momentum and no singular wish aside from meditation. It was the only way to effectively pull through his meditation successfully.

Slowly the world around Roene began to grow. The fallen trees remained on the ground, but the scorched earth began to breathe new life.

Roene's physical form sweated profusely and paled noticeably, but it didn't move.

He was rigid on the ground and the greenery branched from his stoic form; a rapid catalyst for change at the center of the forest's destruction.

Roene meditated, drawing and filtering energy through the planet along with his own body and helped recycle it into the wounds left not only in himself, but in the very spiritual entity of the forest itself.

He felt the pulsing lifeline of the force through the planet of Naboo and helped to mend the wounds through an incredibly difficult meditation.

Near Roene's body his Kasha crystal glowed brightly through his inner robes, and his comm beeped idly to itself, taking a message, but failing to draw the Cerean's attention.

NvFYuwm.png

As Trushaun walked among the animals grazing, she couldn't help but feel as though something was following her. But every time she turned around, nothing was there. Walking around the newly formed grassland she noticed a small pack of Voorpak's playing. She went over to the small colony. At first they were scared, but then they actually connected that the Fosh was a friendly creature. They all fooled around for a little while but then, something struck her. It was a nasty nauseating feeling. She literally had to pause and catch her breath and center herself. It was a nasty reminder of what she was here to do.

It was as if they were on some boat, the feelings kept going up and down, up and down. She decided it was probably best to seek our Roen and figure out what this was. He probably knew what this was all about. If he was the one causing it, it would make sense. Kind of...

The forest seemingly came to life, new buds were blooming and once dead trees were coming back, this had to be her suedo master's doing. It was a strange feeling but welcome. It was as if Naboo it'self was being born again.

Halfway back to the camp, she looked back to see two Voorpak's following her. The Fosh whistled at them in her native tongue. The just looked at her. She motioned for them to scram. They didn't get the picture, and kept following the young Jedi back to her base camp.

Trushauncopy3.png

• 2 weeks later...

((Wow, I am really bad at this))

Feeling the weight of the world still hefted on his shoulders, Roene's will was bound to his task without plausible excuse to turn. The existence outside his bubble was inconsequential to the state of the world within and although the turmoil was heating more and more as Roene picked through the brilliant world of bare bones brought to the fore by the living force, he was pushing through at an effective rate and was nearing the fruit of his labor.

So the Cerean continued to struggle, doing his best to remove every last bit of cancerous corruption that leached off the vibrancy and natural energy of the land. His body was paling in relation to the inherent natural tan that it once was and he was sweating at an accelerated rate with every draw of renewed effort. He was the picture of unhealthiness as he drew breath again and again. Then, when the massive flux of negative energy was combed to its last infinitesimal straw, the Cerean collapsed, sighing out what he could of the negative energy into the air so it could disperse and circulate back into the world's natural order. It was a large request, but Roene knew his efforts mean something as his eyes closed and he was left with his unconscious thoughts.

It was all a cycle, Roene knew, from tombs, holobooks, and holovids he had studied of ancient texts. There was a natural order of things that flowed in a cycle posited by philosophers that deigned a higher understanding of the world than most scientists did. They preached a cyclical nature to the entire galaxy and prayed that negative and positive energies both were needed to coexist evenly to synthesize harmony in natural life and that this was necessary for man or nature to live a long and fulfilling life.

This wasn't the only philosophy that Roene embraced, but it made up a great deal of the Cerean's outlook on the natural world. In nature, there is both a good and bad, as there is in life, but it is the balance of both that makes harmony...

Roene's lasts thoughts consisted of Turshaun and Elnia's whereabouts and how they were doing, but before he could call either in a formal force fueled sense, the Cerean's head slowly faded from existence and Roene's perception was left to roam in a world of white as his own body tried to recover and mend itself.

NvFYuwm.png

Muted they were, the colors of the world, as the Cerean lay transfixed in a relaxed state of unconsciousness. He couldn't help but feel as his body mended itself through the beneficial efforts of REM sleep and his thoughts as they dwell within the world before him that burned with a renewed sense of vibrancy.

The rejuvenated life of the planet began to swarm around him and lend some of its energy to help him in his recovery, but Roene did not take of the offered bounty. His body would mend and had mended itself in the time he took to rest. The energy he gave to help the forest would be replenished and even when the ailing wildlife felt like returning his gesture, he felt it needed all of the energy it could get.

Roene was subtly greeted by a small Garrall puppy nibbling at his fingers when his perceptions slowly resumed, but Roene was too tired to get up all the way. He merely lay idle, content in the restored natural order all around him.

NvFYuwm.png