Naboo

RaveN

Lallu breathed heavily, exasperated from what seemed like hours of exercising. Her chest rose and fell with steady tempo and her face, now flushed with the heat of her body, was emblazoned with a nice maroon shade. The twi'lek looked around quickly, her eyes fluttering about excitedly for no particular reason because no one was there.

Lallu rolled steadily over onto her stomach, the cold solid of the metal pressing upon her abdomen. The warmth that had been stored within her began to chill like the cool motions of the wind over summer fields, but her empty pants brought her no further to resolve from this sweaty exasperation. Something tinged the edges of her consciousness though; a timid thought poked about in order to draw attention to it.

Where's Jzora?

The thought flit through her mind effortlessly, but still drew her to a sitting position. The marionette strings that guided her seemingly limp and sore body pulled her to a comfortable cross legged sitting stance. The Twi'lek looked about again with futility, for no one was within the ship she was left behind in. Lallu's curious nature drew her to the door, crawling on her hands and knees, but something begged her to stay.

"If I-I leave there is no necessary way for Jzora to find me", Lallu muttered to herself, "but I am sure there are interesting things to do --

"EEEEEK!" came a shrill shriek from Lallu's mouth as she tumbled from her attempts at standing. Thoughts came pouring into her mind rapidly; giant, heavy drops of consciousness smashed brutally into her mind as her impulses ran wild. Shrewd sounds of giggling gurgled from her mouth as intermittent screams filled the cabin of the ship. She couldn't control her hands as they flailed about, taking the forms of familiar gestures and pushing away an invisible antagonist. Her legs followed suit as they shot about underneath her, forcing her back to the ground once more. Assailants of her past fueled her crazy rants; her eyes saw things of nightmare, but a crude pleasure brought mere laughter to these apparitions... Until finally the episode came to its climax in a fit of maniacal laughter, Lallu's head cranking violently in the air.

Finally, darkness clouded Lallu's mind as her eyes closed and she retreated swiftly into slumber.

Keenava Two Suns.png

Cal walked slowly down a marble hallway flanked on the left by large windows that looked out over crytal clear water. Three gaurds followed at a distance and Adrianna, Cal's personal assistant, stuck close to his side recieving whispery orders.

"Contact KVC, Adrianna, I'll convince the council that aligning with such a manufacturer is a good idea. I'm sure some of them will question my tactics, but we'll..."

One of the Queen's handmaidens walked by, too close to the Senator and his assistant. Cal did not want anyone to overhear his conversation, but quickly started speaking again as soon as the young girl was out of earshot.

"Go to Coruscant and contact Mr. Correlli with our offer. I'll meet you at the Senate chambers in a week. Until then, you have your orders."

Adrianna was dismissed leaving Cal to continue walking down the long promenade alone.

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Clash awoke in the tank, he looked around and saw that he was alone. His hands were balled up in fists and he was furious. He broke the tank open and jumped out. His soaking body dripped as he walked making a droop sound every couple seconds.

"Sasori." He screamed, he clothed himself with the garments that were provided and found the weapons, it was mysterious that every time he was cloned that there were weapon stashes conveniently placed by him.

After suiting up he made his way out of the building, as the wind touched his skin he shivered. He found a ship that was unguarded and broke in, he quickly prepared for take off. As he took off though, he heard screams coming from below him which he took to be the owner of the ship. He floored it off planet and set course for Tatooine.

"Your Highness, I can assure you that this contract will benefit the people of our planet and is within all of the legal bounds of the Republic. Agreeing to this deal will provide a substantial amount of trade and wealth for our people, and will make us extemely valuable to the Republic war effort."

Cal sat across from the young queen in a great round room surrounded on all sides by tall windows trimmed in gold and red marble. Brilliant beams of sun broke through the glass making the floor glitter.

"I trust your wisdom Senator Balhann, and I agree that this deal appears to be beneficial for our people and the Republic as a whole. You have my permission to progress with your plans, but I warn you Senator, be careful before making any more of your statements," the youthful ruler said, referring to Cal's recent Holonet transmission. "I do not want my people's trust in the Republic's protection weakened by your words of fear. The Sith threat is great, but next time show some tactifulness."

Senator Balhann nodded in response, "Yes, your highness. Thank you for your approval."

With that Cal backed away from the royal and removed himself from her presence. He ignored her scolding words revealing nothing to his gaurds who were waiting for him just outside the Queen's chambers. Down another long hallway the group walked, on their way to a far away destination.

• 2 weeks later...

A small Sureggi Battlecruiser waited out on the outskirts of Naboo for a scheduled cargo cruiser to make it's run. As if on clock work, the cruiser appeared out of hyperspace where the Sureggi Battlecruiser was waiting for it's prey. Giving it no time to react, the Freedom Alliance cruiser quickly made it's jump, locking the Cargo cruiser it is tractorbeam. Not wanting to give the Republic's cargo vessel any time to call for aide, the Sureggi Battlecruiser quickly sent it's Freedom Alliance Commandos over to board and take it's cargo. After the FAC's had completed their assignment, they made their way back to the Sureggi Battlecruiser, and the then ship blasted it's way into hyperspace to join the home fleet.

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png

<< Drylan Compound - Naboo >>

<< early afternoon >>

The air blew softly as sun poured through the leaves of the large trees just beyond the marble railing. The courtyard was peacful as a young man stood still, staring out into the fields just beyond.

Through the glass double doors, a feminie figure passed silently, her bare feet sending no audible signal that she was there.

"It's a beautiful day, mother," the boy said to the woman without turning around.

A smile grew on the woman's face. The boy had already started to show signs of an affinity for the force. He just hadn't realized it yet.

"You were trying to access Jedi records earlier this morning," she said, softly.

The boy's body became rigid as he realized he had been discovered.

"Do not worry, Ryker. The Jedi are very noble and to learn about them is not an error."

Ryker turned, "But the records are all sealed, mother. How am I to become a Jedi if I cannot learn about them?" he asked.

The woman sighed, "I should have known this day would come. You're just like your father. He couldn't resist the call of the Jedi either."

"Are you saying my father was a Jedi?!"

His mother nodded. "You haven't noticed yet, but you're already showing an affinity for the force. It's a trait you share with him. You were born to become a Jedi."

"Then why the secrecy, mother?" Ryker asked.

"All will be revealed in time, my son. Come with me."

The boy took her hand and the two walked out of the courtyard and into the large field.

Ryker looked at the field. A place where he had played so much as a young boy. A place that was his entire world.

They soon came up to a small building with no visible door. With a smile, the woman raised her hands and moved them towards the right. As she did, the stone wall moved aside.

Inside the building was a single room with no furnishings. The only thing it contained was a small panel on the lefthand wall. The woman put her eye to the sensor and a blue light scanned her retina.

"Welcome Amii Drylan," came a male voice. The woman took a slow, deep breath at the sound.

Moments later, a block in the floor raised, showing a staircase. Amii led her son down the staircase and into a large cavern. Within the cavern sat a large Jedi Starfighter.

"This was your father's," Amii stated as Ryker walked up to it, running his hands along the hull. "You'll need it in your journey, no doubt."

"My journey?" Ryker asked, walking towards the front.

"You want to become a Jedi, yes? That process will take you far from here."

Ryker stopped as he reached the tapered point at the front of the fighter. He hadn't realized that being a Jedi would mean leaving home.

As the two stood in silence, a small R2 unit rolled from around the other side of the starfighter.

Amii smiled, "And this is R2D5, you'll need him in your journey as well."

"When do I have to leave?" Ryker asked, still looking at the cybernetic unit with the white and purple body.

"Whenever you're ready, my son. The road to being a Jedi only can start when you are prepared for the sacrifice."

Ryker turned and walked back up the stairs. He wasn't ready for all this and he wasn't sure if he'd ever be ready.

<< Two Weeks Later >>

R2D5 let out a series of beeps as the last record was downloaded. Ryker smiled and patted him on the dome, "You never know when we'll need these, R2," he said as they exited the library.

Moving through the large compound, Ryker finally found his mother. "I believe I'm ready," he stated.

They hadn't spoken of what had occurred two weeks ago. All Amii could do was unlock the records. He had to come to her if he needed her, and she knew he wouldn't.

Until now.

"Ready for what, Ryker?" she asked, looking up from the book she had in her hands.

"To begin my journey."

It pained her that he didn't need her. She didn't want to show him, but part of her had just died. First losing Skyler, and now Ryker. But she smiled and nodded.

Standing, she withdrew a mohogany box from the mantle and handed it to her son. He opened the box and within sat a pair of black gloves.

"What are these?" he asked as he pulled them both out.

"They were also your fathers. The right handed glove has a large jewel in it. You're able to store energy within the crystal. My suggestion is to keep putting energy into it and not to use it, and if you ever find yourself weak during a battle, you can tap into that energy to give you strength."

Ryker looked down at the crystal. It dazzled brightly and when the light hit it, it showed a spectrum of colors within. "It's beautiful."

"It's called the Aurora Creal. Don't let it out of your sight. Not many exist in the universe still."

A tear formed at the corner of the boy's eye. Placing the box down, he gave his mother a strong hug. "I'm going to miss you," he said, laying his head on her shoulder.

Amii wrapped her son in her embrace, "And I you, Ryker. But it is your destiny. And you will return one day."

"But where am I to go?" he asked, looking up at her.

She smiled, "You'll know. The force will lead you."

With a nod, and a kiss on the cheek, Ryker turned and walked out towards where his Starfighter laid waiting.

As he walked through the field once more, that field that had been his whole world, he now realized how small it really was. And how much his world was about to change.

OFF

The Imperial Star Destroyer Jyggalag eneterd the Naboo system looming overhead. Though it's intention was not once to bombard the planet nor to cause any problems with the Rebels, here was simply an investigative purpose. Tracing the ion trails, like what was done on Carida, was more difficult here, traffic was moderate and with various ship sizes, and power of the hyperdrive, ion trails will be different.

The Captain of the Star Destroyer, who had come on behalf of the Grand Admiral, had his ship scan for ion trails of a certain density. As the investigation took time to come into this system it would certainly be harder to tell which ion trail belonged to the battlecruiser which had wreaked havoc on Carida. Though the ship did have previous scan information that would be able to compare each ion trail found and place it against the one found on Carida.

Captain Il'kal sat and awaited the results to move forward.

After a few days looming over the Rebel planet, Captain Il'kal was worried he had not been attacked by a fleet or some other sort of operation. Perhaps the Grand Admiral's statements had nullified any confrontation with the Rebellion for now. The Captian was pleased as it allowed him to continue his work and find the source of this madness. Nearing the third day over orbit the Captain was growing weary of his search. It was about this time that the Captain of the Jyggalag had a Lieutenant approach him.

"We have narrowed it to two sets of ion trails sir. One trail leads t the planet of Dantooine, the other to Corellia."

The Captain thought for a moment on the situation over Carida. This was not just some pirate raid, they would want us to think that but with it happening in the core and mid rim worlds it would have been impossible for this to be anything but a political demonstration, a new group trying to make their message heard.

"Dantooine is to remote to make an effictive demonstration. We go to Corellia. Prepare to jump to hyperspace."

The Lieutenant nodded and the ship made its way toward the Core world of Corellia, hoping to find the answer to this investigation.

• 2 weeks later...

Why am I here? For what purpose do I exist? Was I meant to serve the Clan Council for the rest of my days? Was it my purpose to be a soldier in defense of those too weak to defend themselves? Or was I meant for more? Am I meant to become more than a simple Marshall of Ryloth? If I am, what more can I be.....?

"Now landing at the Theed Galactic Starport. Please proceed off the shuttle and make your way through the terminal. Thank you for choosing Rylothian Galactic."

The Lethan Twi'lek allowed his eyes to snap open as the announcement was made. His upper lip curled slightly, revealing his sharpened teeth, as he listened to a female of his special chatter on about the tourist hot spots of Naboo. The leku that rested on his chest shifted slightly in irritation. While he did realize and agree that female Twi'leks were among the most beautiful of the galaxies species, he did grow weary of seeing them displayed in every entertainment venue. He sometimes wondered what would happen if his species were suddenly wiped out. How would the galaxy deal without their endless supply of exotic dancers, erotic slaves, and billions of entertainment personas? In his mind, the red-skinned humanoid could see the galaxy spiraling into darkness, billions of beings without companionship, love, affection. A smile graced his lips for a mere moment before turning into a snarl once more. While he could always dream of a galaxy aflame, he knew his dreams were only that.

Gripping his luggage case firmly in his hand, War'lok slowly shuffled through the mass of passengers before reaching the exit hatch. He allowed himself to pause for a brief moment, enough time for an attempt by the stewardess to attempt a conversation. Although she remained silent, her lekku spoke in place of her tongue. Had entertainment and relaxation been the focus of his trip to this ”œcivilized”

DarthI.jpg

A regal, sparkling, yacht like ship eased its way through Naboo's atmosphere. Rumbling from the air turbulence, the ship nearly shook Cal out of his seat. Never had he enjoyed space travel, or any quick sudden movements for that matter. In only a few seconds the ship was resting on a landing pad outside Balhann's personal apartment, but it was an hour before GH-7 managed to ease the senator's nausea allowing him to walk off the ship.

"Good day, sir. I trust you had safe travels?" asked Adrianna.

"Yes Adrianna, travel was fine and the meeting was a success. You know Pors," Cal said, motioning towards the Muun. Adrianna bowed politely but not before casting a menacing glance at the senator's companion.

"Sir, many things have happened in your absence." The group proceeded indoors conversing almost silently as they walked. "One of our shipping vessels was attacked by an unknown enemy. There is reason to believe pirates are to blame. Luckily no one was hurt and only a few goods were lost."

Cal thought hard about the situation while allowing Adrianna to continue, "Also sir, an Imperial Star Destroyer was detected in our system. They made no efforts to hide themselves, but also never showed any signs of aggression."

His brow furrowed as the group entered his private offices and the numbers thinned to three. "This is all very interesting Adrianna. Prepare an official statement while I contact the Republic. I'll call you later to discuss our other ventures."

Adrianna left the room, the door clicking as it closed behind her. Cal staggered across the shining floor, eventually collapsing in his chair.

"What will you do?" asked Pors.

"What any good senator would do, my friend. Use these events to my advantage. I see this news playing to our advantage. With the media on my side I can make anything happen." Cal smiled a slightly sinister smile. He enjoyed manipulating situations in order to get his own way. "One way or the other though, the Empire will learn to respect our space, Mr. Hill."

Cal tapped a button on the arm rest of his throne while GH-7 began more treatments.

...And then the haze lifted. This wasn't the first time Jzora had blacked out, and she had a feeling it wouldn't be the last. She put her feet on the ground gently, feeling blood slowly ooze out of the hundreds of shallow cuts on her body. Angry messages were scrawled on the wall in her blood, such as "I'm ugly" and "I'm worthless". I hate you! was particularly large and underlined with a smear of blood on the room's mirror.

Gingerly dressing to return to her ship, Jzora could feel the turmoil and unrest of the person in the adjacent room. It called to her like the lapping sounds of ocean waves at the beach, something familiar and comforting compared to the chaos of the room.

Jzora stepped out of her room and into the neighboring one, the door having not yet been shut. Gripping the young man's lekku Jzora ripped him off the foot of the bed and slammed his head on the nearby wall. The concussive impact was enough to disorient the twi'lek as Jzora dragged him back to her ship...

sig_scorpion.jpg

It had been days since her previous episode and slowly Lallu's mind was running out of options. She could feel her ready mind slipping from her, but even amongst the recesses of its escape she could find a vague thought to linger on to prevent what would surely have been a miserable if not strangely enjoyable thrash on the floor. The Black Twi'lek could feel herself pulsing with urges of mania, but in the days she was raving in madness, letting the crimson rage burst through her eyes, she had actually grown accustomed to the feeling.

Her life had been strained since her last master and even then her sanity was only a small thread to break, but what had seemingly begun as a spiral into permanent lunacy, came to a sudden enjoyment at expressing her pain upon others. Inflicting pain upon other people and in turn receiving her undo punishment brought her joy and in a way helped to re-sew her unraveling mind like nothing else could. She could feel the tears of her target and the whip of her master as both the catalyst for her mental adversity, but at the same time a warm elixir, purging her body of the heinous seizures that she couldn't control. It was a feeling she couldn't really explain, but proved futile in the end when she once again joined the dirt on the ground in a draft of large seizures...

Weeks passed by since Jzora had left Lallu to her own devices and not only had Lallu managed to somewhat perfect her speaking diction, but her body was in tremendous shape. At a point in her regiment Lallu had been out of things to use so she stretched her reach out of the ship a little to bring implements that could be used for her workouts. These things usually consisted of random pieces of machinery and other large metallic implements that she frequently left outside the ship so as not to bring wrath upon her when Jzora returned. Her muscles now, although still lean with an attractive dancer lure that was accustomed to her, rippled visibly in her now clean clothes. That seemed to be the only downside to Jzora's long trip however, aside from the actual absence of the woman herself, Lallu had to remove a foul odor that became apparent after a few days of being in the same clothes. She knew of what caused it, but until a few days ago she never really did anything about it. Now the black twi'lek smelled of that Nabooian plains around her and her clothes smelled fresh as she sat idly upon a random chair within the ship twiddling her thumbs in slight boredom.

Keenava Two Suns.png

As a hand wrapped itself around his lekku, War'lok snapped his eyes open in time to see a wall moving toward him at an alarming speed. Only seconds before impact did he realize it was not the wall moving, but his own body. As darkness began to cover his world, the Lethan Twi'lek heard the whispers once more. Although he knew there could be no emotion behind the whispers, he could detect a faint note of pleasure this time.

It has begun at last.

DarthI.jpg

A Republic battlegroup appeared out of hyperspace, consisting of three MC90a Star Cruisers and their support vessels: a squadron of 10 Corellian Gunships, 4 Carrack Light Cruisers, and 4 Quasar-Fire carriers.

After finding that Naboo's airspace was clear of any possible threats, a flight of three LAAT/i transports was dispatched from the Rancor, which made for the garrison on the outskirts of Theed.

ayFLmkV.png

Sitting on a veranda overlooking Theed and its majestic waterfalls, Cal Regium quietly relaxed whilst reading a book via his datapad entitled Governments: Purpose and Pleasure written by a popular culture, anti-establishment Corellian. It was a pleasure read for the senator who spent most of his time pouring over works of a more serious, philosophical nature. Adrianna appeared in the glass doorway, announcing herself with a subtle grunt.

"Sir, I have news."

"Adrianna, welcome. Come out and sit with me a moment," Regium said, putting his book away.

"Well sir," Adrianna said, now standing in front of Cal, "the Republic forces you requested have arrived. I can put in a call to their leader if you would like to speak to him."

"I prefer to leave them to their own designs, as long as they're here. Nonetheless, put in a call to the commander and inform him of my where-a-bouts. If he wishes to speak with me I am available." Cal paused, once again gesturing for Adrianna to take a seat which she did this time. She was quite an alluring Cathar. Her legs were long and lean, accented by curvy hips that would make a Twi'lek jealous. Beyond her body, Adrianna's eyes were a seductive emerald green that sparkled wildly in the Nabooian sun. An unnoticeable twinge of lust surged through Cal as he watched her take a seat. "Tell me about the meeting," he ordered.

"Everything is a go, Sir. Construction can begin whenever you are ready." A datapad was pulled from Adrianna's robes and handed to Cal. "Corelli had designs of his own that I think you will find quite suitable. The Queen may think otherwise, however."

"Leave her to me," said the senator with a cocky tone. "Meanwhile, begin conducting the agreed upon arrangments. I want the facility constructed as soon as possible. Mr. Corelli is free to conduct business as he sees fit."

For a moment Cal's eyes caught Adrianna's and a youthful, charming persona seemed to float out of the senator. The two stared into each other's eyes for only a second, but Adrianna saw deeply enough to notice something unusal about Cal.

"When you've finished that statement let me know," Cal said shaking off the moment. The warm sun broke through a cool breeze leaving the two sitting peacefully with nothing to say.

• 2 weeks later...

The ship landed in a dark hangar, Rep walked off the ship and towards the door. He knew he had to visit somewhere before he could do anything else, he started sprinting for some reason. He came to a clearing, a few trees were scattered around but were scarce. An eerie shadow was cast on him as he stood cold in his steps, a dark feeling fell upon him as the memory came back to him. His father, he died protecting him and he knew it. Everyone who ever cared about him or someone close to him died, he wasn't going to let it happen anymore, he wasn't going to let anyone get close to him.

He got away from the clearing as fast as he could, he didn't like the feeling of death. He knew that if he got stronger he could get revenge on the ones who had taken people away from them. That moment he pledged to himself that he wouldn't let anyone get the best of him, he would get stronger and no one would stop him. He looked up at the sun, it was starting to set and the orange glow illuminated it out enough for him to sprint down the hill, it wasn't and ordinary sprint but one with assistance from the Force. As he neared the edge of the lake he dived in and like a rocket he shot through the water, he kept his body straight except when to turn which he would arch his back a little. He swam to the bottom the lake, for some reason he stayed there for awhile, he jumped up and propelled himself out of the water and landed in the shallow water. He shook his robes and stepped onto dry land, he had no clue why he jumped into the lake, maybe it was symbolic like it washing off his weaknesses but it didn't matter because he was determined either way.

repsisig.png

• 2 weeks later...

The time waiting for Jzora had begun to wane on the poor Black Twi'lekk as she once again found herself pouring her attention over a crude metal data pad; it preached lessons Lallu had already heard; the data pad looked and seemed the same as it had ever been, cold and lifeless. She grew tiresome of the teacher and when memories of his foul voice correcting her came to light she fantasized slitting the man's throat in a dark alleyway.

However, the stiffness that built through days and days of waiting could keep Lallu no longer and as the dark one looked about Jzora's ship, she expressed signs of her weary vigil. The Twi'lekk's mouth spread wide in homage to her struggle, but no one was there to hear it. Her attempts at kissing up to a rather hospitable corrupter seemed futile in their misguided strain and the Twi'lekk's intentions led her out the steel doors and into a rather cold , but brisk Nabooian evening in her old red dancer clothes.

The cold air bit upon her skin as she exited the craft, but it was far more welcoming than the rather grave inconsideration of another that bit upon her in quite another manner. To have been a part of Jzora's life and so crudely wrenched from it did not really hurt Lallu because as she walked about the streets her mind was already on other things. Now that a command of the basic language was not out of reach and her muscles were easily doubled in effectiveness, she seemed somewhat calm as her steps carried steadily upon the stone.

Something was not of rest though as she made her way casually amongst the rather grand buildings of Theed, trying not to be seen. Hunger was heard through the cold darkness as large claws readied themselves in wait; hunger was smelled upon the revolting saliva that dripped from the alien's mouth; hunger could see through large yellow reptilian eyes. Something stirred in the darkness; swiftly the demon came, catching the Twi'lekk by surprise. Two rather large green scaly hands ripped her from her hiding spot and in seconds Lallu's mind had involuntarily submitted. The form of Lallu was sprawled about the floor, but she wasn't moving as the rather "hungry" Transdoshan picked Lallu up and headed for the nearest shuttle.

Keenava Two Suns.png

• 2 weeks later...

After a tour of a hidden base planetside, Captain Slaughter returned to orbit and the Mon Calamari cruiser Rancor. He had been scheduled to go on leave for a few days, only to be called back to the fleet for a private meeting with General Aesop. He actually didn't mind the unexpected meeting; the commander of this armada's ground forces felt uncomfortable going on leave while most of his command was still on duty. It felt”¦ wrong for an officer to take advantage of those luxuries.

Besides, from the summons he had received, he understood that the General was not pleased with him at all”¦ for reasons that had not been explained by his superior's orderly.

His pilot, a pretty brunette that looked just enough like Corell to make his heart ache to see his wife again, couldn't help but smile at the hardened soldier's discomfiture. The man looked the consummate soldier his reputation was””a minor scar here and there, his hair shaved to regulation length, in the pinnacle of physical condition””and he was almost shaking in his fatigues.

Some time later, he was shown into the General's office. After letting his subordinate sweat for a few seconds, Aesop looked up, a thin-lipped frown on his face.

”œI'll keep this simple, Slaughter. Your uniform hasn't been kept up to standards””for a while, in fact. Given your reputation for your utmost rectitude and precision in your conduct, I'm surprised. And disappointed. Well. What do you have to say for yourself?”

ayFLmkV.png

Reptilia kept walking, he had no direction, he just walked. His course was random, sometimes he turned and sometimes he kept going even if it meant scaling a cliff or other obstacle, he didn't even realize what he was doing as he was lost in thought. He had things he needed to work over in his mind and walking helped center things for him.

Where should I go?

What should I do?

Should I go back?

He knew he wanted to get stronger, everyone wants that but he wanted to get stronger. Not just physically but he wanted to be able to lift buildings with his mind and makes things implode by thinking about it, things impossible to most people but he knew he could do it if he put enough of his heart and soul into learning about the Force, he would devote his life to it if it meant a greater understanding of why everything happened why it did.

A question that played with his head quite often was what was his role in the gran scheme of things? Was he supposed to vanquish a great evil? was he supposed to uncover a grave secret? Or perhaps he was supposed to save a child's life who would grow up to accomplish something great and fulfill his role in the Galaxy.

A deep feeling of emptiness washed over him, he hadn't done anything in his life but coexist with every other being in the Galaxy, he hadn't succeeded in anything, he had a chance though, to save Hartel's life but failed and his Master's fiance suffered for it. Guilt. That was part of the feeling, he should have been faster, smarter and all around better and a meaningless death would have been prevented.

He came across a hill top, it overlooked a river that ran downward. The faint sound of rushing of water could be heard, Rep let it sink into him, though him. He had sat down, he needed to rest as he had been walking for hours and the strain had finally gotten to him, he was lucky enough to collapse of exhaustion at such a beautiful spot.

"What should I do?" The question had resurfaced, the Kel Dor was troubled and he needed guidance but he didn't know where he would receive it. Soon night had fallen, the orange tint of a fire was glowing on Rep's skin. His eyes were closed letting the crackling of the fire put him to sleep. Click, crack, click.

repsisig.png

As it turned out, three days went by quickly. It helped that Bruce's leave was cut short, as he received a transmission from the fleet on the morning of the third day of his absence.

There was no time to explain. All Slaughter knew was that he would be briefed along with his XO on the way to Corellia.

Why Corellia, he had no idea.

ayFLmkV.png

An awfully long time has passed. Tiana has done nothing to assist her apprentice though he lies unconscious on the forgiving soil of Naboo. Now though, it seems as months have passed.

She reaches out and brushes a hand across his forehead.

Wake up.

"I would say," she continues as if nothing ever happened, "that you have learned all that I have to teach you. Your mind has given you trials enough. But who am I to judge? I'm only as much of a Sith as I've made myself. The Force is yours!" Tiana claps. "You understand the heart and soul of a Sith. Come on, get up. You have some things to decide. Where will you go, now that you understand what it feels to face a trial? To the Jedi, to learn of the light, or to the Sith, to learn of the dark?"

She leans over him and smiles. "I plan, myself, to go to the nearest town and get those pieces to repair my shield, and learn of mechanics. Let's go."

She stands up and regains her staff, walking as one blind woman with the eyes of the Force. Behind her, invisible to everyone and everything, a figure leans forward and whispers in Fuh's ear: kill her.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Fuh's dreams were translucent but conflicted as it seemed months drifted by. He could see his friends and family killed before him, but then why weren't their bodies left in the town? Was the Slave master trying to cover it up or was it a memory conjured by his mind due to the harshness of the previous environment he suffered?

The haze did lift though and as Fuh regained his strength it seemed that the chaotic zone had worked itself out. Fuh could now see his master as she was; she seemed a little chipper and given how creepy she felt earlier Fuh was a little shaky about that, but something about her seemed brighter.

The large figure of Fuh pushed himself further from the ground to find that his leg had fallen asleep after all that time, but he listened as his master talked to him about choices; paths that would inevitably take Fuh into what might be a brighter future. Her little statement about mechanics seemed to push a smile on Fuh's face even though it appeared she was serious when she said it, but something tugged at the back of his mind.

Something, barely even recognizable as a human voice, whispered into his mind, "kill her". Fuh looked for a moment at Tiana in all her crazy glory and although she had inflicted horror upon him it was all to learn what she had to teach. Clearly the Sith embraced dark paths that, even though Fuh could handle them, scared the living hell out of him. Yet that was the point wasn't it? Fear... A powerful tool, but what would Fuh have to gain by killing Tiana senselessly? She was cute, she was funny, she was crazy and a little psycho at times, but that was no reason for her to die.

So, like the darkness he experienced before, Fuh suppressed the rather annoyingly evil whisper in his heart and walked at a fairly even pace behind Tiana, brushing the dirt off of his clothes and occasionally scratching at his beard.

It was a while before he spoke to her, but after a bit of awkward silence he poked in slight input as to her previous question. His answer carried with it a great deal of thought and he felt as if it was the right thing for him to do right now. He had somewhat of a difficult time saying it, but he managed to let it out slowly as they walked.

"I suppose I would like to explore both sides. I mean, I tend to hold on to relatively peaceful acts, but I will let people know if they are in my way through any means necessary. The Sith seem to draw too much from darkness and the Jedi too much from the light. I figure if I was to learn more about each side and figured a way to take advantage of both I may have a better time of finding something for me. Instead of one who thinks lawfully or one that thinks chaotically, I really feel like I want to remain somewhere in the middle." Arclight took a rather long pause as he looked around the beautiful scenery before him, letting his blue eyes continue their stroll about the area and keeping an eye out for cities, but he continued his speech at a fairly moderate tone, "I figure you can't really understand everything about the force until you approach both angles. Granted I'd rather not be like the Jedi that resulted in the death of one of my relatives, but I'd like to be a peacekeeper or the person that brings to light bad things in the world whether the law has anything to do with it or not. While I wouldn't want to embrace death, emotion and darkness, becoming one of the Sith. I would like to know that I can bring an end to those who need to die. To be a hero, but not be glorified by the amount of people I kill or the people I bring mercy to, but by the amount of 'right' that is done; justice that doesn't necessarily stem from a law book." Fuh's feelings were mixed on the issue and he was still thinking it through, but he really liked where the speech was going.

"You can't have one order without the other and to understand both would be valuable to anyone who hopes to use the force. I guess though", Fuh said as he paused again, "if I had to start with something. I think I would rather start with Jedi first. I think the Sith trials will take a great deal out of me and I just want take a break after that. About the whole mechanics thing though, I am sure we will find someone in the next city that will know a thing or two"

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

A Nubian ship appeared in the skies over Naboo, requested and recieved permission to land, and did so, aiming for the outskirts of a smaller city and avoiding the business of Theed.

Walking down the ramp, carrying only a few possessions and a picnic lunch, Emily locked the ship up tight, setting the state-of-the-art anti-intruder system before she left. Hopefully, no one would bother her ship.

She then set off walking, taking no specific direction, looking for a good place to relax, eat her lunch, and do some thinking. The planet was absolutely beautiful. The air was full of a thousand sweet smells, and the girl was amazed at the difference between this planet and Coruscant or Raxus Prime. She wondered idly if her parents had ever visited this planet.

After walking for about fifteen minutes, she found a nice spot. There were some flat rocks that she could sit on, rolling meadow on three sides, and low, glittering lake in front of her. She spread out her picnic, knowing that she would most likely not be disturbed.

However, the Force had other plans. No sooner had she started on her lunch when she heard two voices, a male and a female. After a moment, they rounded the rocks and came into view. Emily glanced at them curiously, wondering if they would notice her or if they were too involved in their own discussion. She reached out with the Force and felt that they were both very strong Forcce-presences themselves, and the woman had the aura of being well trained. Jedi? Or Sith? she wondered. Perhaps there was more to her coming here than she had realized.

Emily%202015_zps34rpkjob.jpg

"Days in the sun...what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done, and bring back the light."

Fuh's gaze, as he and Tiana continued their walk, was slightly interrupted by something in the road. At first Fuh was tempted to ignore the rather small disturbance on the road, but upon further inspection it was actually a woman preparing a picnic in the middle of the meadow. She wasn't a large obstacle and easy to walk around, but Fuh's curiosity was tested.

The air around him whipped at his bare ears and something told him approaching the woman wouldn't be a bad idea. Judging how Tiana and Fuh's course brought them right through the middle of her picnic, Fuh steered himself before breaking what looked to be a fairly nice basket and what would assuredly have been a nice picnic.

Trying to remain at least somewhat polite, Fuh stopped a few feet from the picnic blanket and stared into the woman's mixed eyes with his own blue as she seemed to stare right back. "Hello" Fuh said in a very curt response, his natural voice resonating in a rather low, but cool tone, "my name is Arclight. I will let my master introduce herself if the need pleases her, but I am curious as to who you are." Fuh looked away for a moment, but noticed that she was watching him closely, "as it seems you are of me."

Fuh's three swords gleamed in the sunlight as he was sure they would, but he hoped that his armaments wouldn't set the woman on edge.

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

She could sense Arclight's curiosity without having to even touch the Force. He certainly was a handsome man, muscular and tall, with intense blue eyes. His name was strange to her; it seemed almost like a nickname rather than a real name, especially given that he looked human. But she gave a mental shrug. "I'm Emily," she introduced herself. "I'm a Sith apprentice. However, I'm on my own now, given that my master was killed in a battle with the New Republic."

Her tone held no hint of the anger she felt at his death, but anyone with proficiency in the Force would feel it. Emily had learned the basics of how to shield her mind, but she still had much improvement to make in that area. She glanced at the woman, who had remained silent for the moment, curious to see if she would introduce herself as well.

Something prompted her to speak again. "There is plenty to eat, if you'd like to join me," she said, motioning to her picnic.

"Days in the sun...what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done, and bring back the light."

"If you wish to become a Jedi, you may have to depart from me," Tiana said ruefully, "as I never did complete my training. But I can certainly find someone to complete your training as a Sith. Be as it is!" She smiled and giggled a little. "You've done so well."

And then the Force said Hey! Listen! and Tiana spent about three seconds distracted, because it wasn't her own voice taunting her but rather the aura of something far greater.

She shuddered. How cold she felt now...

That...

Picnic?

She felt as if a few minutes had been taken from her, and so they had! Spread across the grass of the field was a picnic and a woman of fair features with an aura of anger somehow sneaking through the calm picture she presented of herself at peace on the Nubian soil.

Already Fuh was speaking to her.

Tiana tried to catch up, failed, and settled with happily sitting down beside the newcomer--Emily--and exclaiming "Picnic! The Force provides a solution to our wandering! If this is not fate, well, I'd never say no to an unknown stranger appearing in the middle of the meadow and offering me potentially poisoned food, what's the fun in that?" She monologued when she was excited and once again she was chipperly blathering on, leaving everyone listening to interpet her true meaning--which was Sith or no Sith, I'm hungry after all that drama! "They say to give your true name gives mastery and command over your soul, which is why Sith take legendary names of their own to write upon the fabric of the universe, but bullshit. Tiana. Sith Lord and Jedi Padawan. Pleased to join you. Try kill me and I'll haunt you to the Force-damned grave and back again. Food!"

She waved for Arclight to sit down and join her.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Tiana was so not what Emily was expecting that she almost laughed out loud. Her, I like. She's absolutely crazy. "The food isn't poisoned. Why would I want to poison myself?"

She took a bite of one of the sandwiches. It had a meat paste in it that tasted only vaguely synthesized. "So Lady Tiana, I'm curious. It's not every day that you meet someone who introduces themselves as a Sith Lord and a Jedi Padawan. Why have you studied both paths?"

She found it very interesting that this woman had looked at both sides of the Force; it was a philosophy her father had encouraged her to follow, and she had been raised with the belief that the Force was more of a whole than two warring, opposite halves. She poured Arclight and Tiana glasses of blue Tatooinian milk, then one for herself.

Fuh smiled widely as his master's full craziness was brought to the conversation. He thought she was really one of the only dependable people in the galaxy. You can pretty much always depend on Tiana being crazy, you can't do that as much with other people. With other people int he galaxy there always seems to be this overhanging facade that dwarfs any truths that they may expose. Sure Tiana had other parts to herself that seemed a little more driven in certain areas, but each of us has a good side and a bad side. A Jedi that claims to be infallible and pure is most certainly hiding skeletons in his closet and a Sith that claims to be utterly mad and destructive just might keep a teddy bear by his pillow.

Arclight looked about the plains though before seeing Tiana's hand brushing his attention further to the picnic before him. He was scoping around because for some reason he thought they were being followed and e was a little duty driven. He was a bit interested in moving off of Naboo, but it really isn't everyday that you run into someone having a picnic in the middle of a meadow; much less an accommodating person that is willing to share it with you.

So, un-equipping the swords at his hips, Arclight set them aside and joined the two ladies as they ate and talked. "Thank you Emily" Arclight said as he reached for what looked to be another sandwich. His large hands seemed to dwarf its small packaging, but it was refreshing having something to eat after all that time.

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

"Oh, you know," Tiana said personably, "sometimes people gain immunity to certain poisons and who's to say you're not immune to meat paste sandwiches? Be as it is! I originally left Coruscant to join the Jedi Order at the age of fourteen and a series of wars and unfortunate events led me to be left masterless and following after the Order as they ran from the oh-so-apparent might of the dark side..."

She realized as she spoke that this may have been the first time for Arclight to hear her history, too.

"So then I was captured by Sith. It was terrible." She grinned madly. "I lost my mind and my eyes to the dark side. Fortunately the Force is so kind as to enable me to see." She sipped at the apparent blue milk. "I was Knighted as a Sith, but I can't say I actively follow their paths. Well. Sometimes. Sometimes not. The Force is the Force, just like I am what I am." Taking another sip, she added, "that means it's crazy, you know. Not defined by nice hard barriers between light and dark. You can't expect things from the Force. It's just what you expect from the users. Jedi don't use the Force for trivial things, rather they tend to embrace it, and Sith use it as a tool, so that's where you see the whole light and dark. It's not that I've studied both paths, I'm just not blinded by the perception of paths."

You sure about that?

Okay, okay, okay... there are paths. Just not paths as...

Are you done monologuing?

BE QUIET!

spsig.jpg