Byss

Darth Heretic

Okay... this is for sedaj...

First, be descriptive... second check spelling, grammer and punctuation... all are required... and third, I said you could only use your own abilities... I guess I should have explained this a bit better... you can take with you only yourself... no weapons... you must learn to use your abilities in the force to bring down your beast... no guns, no knives no nothing... You must seek out the beast... stalk it... and kill it... do it in three posts, and don't worry about rushing through it... this is also a test to strengthen your writing ability...

Leave the posts you have, and ignore them... and begin again... go with Yoshiba... get a sence of what he has to do AGAIN.... he has already failed this task once...

This is Tarrian... I am under an alias...

bekscopy.png

"Halt you foul impersonator of a sith!"

Evadne heard Ferral say from across the room. Crossing her arms, she turned to face him. Rolling her eyes, she said," Oh please."

She could see that he was ready to do battle. Not that it wasn't obvious.

"Why have you come back? you knew our master would punish you when you got back but you still came back? WHY!"

"Why?" she asked, as if he already knew the answer. " Because I want power. Just. Like. You."

She watched as he turned his back on her, and she raised an eyebrow when he made his remark about how many people he's killed." We'll see," she murmured under her breath, anger towards him rising." I've met a lot of people."

s83493495.jpg

Sidaj picked him self up off the floor and looked at Yoshiba . Sedaj then said Lets go . But dont fail ! I will not be punished for you failing . Lets go kill our beast and do our Master's Bidding

The dark haired woman grabbed Cru by the face. He could feel the cold on her finger tips and the dark side flowing from her soul. As she shoved him backwards he could not help but to smirk a little in his mind.

"Life as you knew it is over..." she said in a dark cold tone

Indeed, the life he knew had changed from the time he first felt her calling. At the moment when he went on a berserker rage and killed the slavers and all the occupants of the ship he knew the path he was taking was one he'd never be able to return from. Killing his slave masters was the fuel he needed to kindle the dark side in his soul. Delving into his hatred and anger towards them he became intoxicated by the dark side.

Lost in thought his attention was caught by the dark haired woman as if the room where empty and they were the only ones there.

"What is your name little one...?" she asked.

"They call me Cru. I know of no other name mistress" he replied.

"Follow us" she told him.

Consumed by her, Cru felt that he should follow her and the cloaked stranger that had just arrived. Listening in on their conversation it seemed as if the stranger was a former apprentice. He continued to listen as he followed so he could learn more about both of them, but he also kept his ear open to listen for her instructions. The last thing he wanted was for his new master to ever feel like she did not have his attention. From this point forward she was the only voice that mattered. She had his undivided attention.

Cru_Yoda_Holo.jpg

J.Net Book Club Recruiter, since 6/9/05

Mael wrote:

Snowtropper pretty much just earned his red wings in this thread.

"The two of you... you argue to much... I have decided to finish your training... this is your final test... "

Evadne wasn't sure why Tarrian was giving them a test, but decided that it'd be best for her health if she didn't ask.

"A duel... to the death... the one that lives... gets lorded... "

Evadne tensed up a bit. This was just what she needed, a chance to crush that Ferral's head into the ground. If she could, that is. ' Has had more training than me,' she thought to herself, letting her eyes go blank while thinking.' So this will be very, very hard...' She started calculating the odds in her head and, much to her displeasure, they were leaning on Ferral's side. ' But that won't stop me. I want power, and I won't let him-no matter how good he may be- to stand in my way.'

Her fists clenched in determination. ' I won't let him win this time. Failure is not an option. At least, not for me.'

s83493495.jpg

Jareth pondered Tarrian's words, and they certainly explained much of what he had felt over the past few weeks.

"Perhaps you are right. The path I must take will reveal itself. Until that time, there is nothing for me but to wait."

Tarrian stopped and looked at Jareth... "Now I wouldn't say you have all that long to wait... and I am sure that I can find something to occupy your time... " She smiled at him and started to walk again...

"So, tell us little one... what do you think will be happening to you in the next few months... and I will let you know just how terribly wrong you are... "

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Jareth walked side by side with Tarrian as she prepared to berate her new apprentice, he almost felt like doing it for her, but he was curious as to whether his former master still had the strength she used to.

"What did you have in mind?"

Sedaj looked at Yoshiba and walked out the door figering he was right on his heals . Sedaj walked in to the Jungle looking for a beast. It only took about an hour to fined a envel looking dead at him . Sedaj could since its fear . The envel was about 7 foot tall walked on two legs and had a mouth full of razer sharp teeth. With no wepones Sedaj consitrateing used the force and some how picked up a limb and he all of a suden seen it fly at the beast . It hit the envel in the head . Its redish black spotted skin went to a green looking spot where the limb had hit it. Sedaj was curious if he could reproduce the same thing as he had done befor . Sedaj Jumped up in a tall tree and climed up above the envel . Sedaj then consitrated agin and called to him a bolder about the size of his own head. Holding therock over the envel Sedaj Heavd the rock at the envel hitting it in the head . the envel screamed with the pain . The envel was now bleeding a purple blood from its head from between his eyes.

((sorry Tarrian I forgot to read above posts my bad! and this is my post number one!))

Drake carefully walked two paves to his left before igniting his lightsabers. Afterigniting them he sent out his mind and began using one of his more devastating moves. He started draining the life out of Evadne, not fast and not slow, but enough to slow her reflexes and speed.

He spun around and hurtled his shuriken at enourmous speed. the shuriken took the girl by surprise and penetrated the flesh of her sholder, Drake linked with his weapon could feel it tearing through muscles and flesh.

"failure is always an option. You just have to choose wether it is an acceptable option for you. There is no absolutes in the Force, except one... MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!"

Leaping at her one saber flashed in a low strike while the other flashed high, but was held back to catch her as she dodged. He was waiting for his plan to go into effect. He knew it would as the poison of his mind invaded her body just as the poison from his shuriken.

((again sorry about not reading the post and umm yeah your up Evadne

Please note that I do have cortosis laced armor on!))

(( ya, ok, sure. But I have to warn you, I have no idea what cortosis laced armor is))

Evadne's eyes burned with hatred which she used to help gain back the speed and reflexes she had lost. She dropped down and slid between his feet. Then she tripped him with her leg, jumping on top of him she twisted his right arm to where it was broken and hissed thought clenched teeth, " Stay out of my head."

Suddenly Evadne started feeling heavy, ' Poison?' "Do you need help to win?" She stood up, and planted her heal in the middle of his hand. Putting all her weight into it, she felt her heal go through his hand.(( If that armor thing does not totally make his hand a rock. if it does, sorry.))

Pulling, her heal out she could see the blood on it. whipping it on the floor, she activated her light saber. She was so not done yet.

s83493495.jpg

Master and former apprentice continued to talk as Cru followed. Still listening in the dark haired woman turned her attention to him.

"So, tell us little one... what do you think will be happening to you in the next few months... and I will let you know just how terribly wrong you are... ", she asked.

Cru grinned at the thought of what might happen to him in the coming months.

"Pain, anguish, torture, suffering, misery...all of the things that have made up my life as I know it. It was all in preparation for this, but even the purest of metals must be broken and refined before perfected. I will be broken and I will despise you more then I already do. What will happen to me is not my concern. What I will become when you are done is my goal...Master."

Cru_Yoda_Holo.jpg

Mael wrote:

Tarrian stopped at his response and without even turning to look at him, he felt himself lifted swiftly off the floor and thrown across the passageway. As he slid to the floor, the air knocked out of him, Tarrian slowly moved towards him...

She stood over him a moment before kneeling down... "So you think you will despise me... ??? That I will break you... " Her cold blue eyes seemed to grow colder to Cru as she looked into his soul... Her intrusion in his mind was something he had not anticipated...

She slowly pushed her way into his mind softly speaking to him... "Little one... is that what you think the Sith are? Do you think I need to break you? To make you despise me to be a good sith?" Her voice in his head barely a whisper.. "Look at my once apprentice... do you feel despise for me in his being? Does he look broken?"

She backed out of his mind and looked into his eyes again... allowing her usually cold eyes just the hint of warmth. "Cru do you honestly believe that the sith have no feelings? While some think this... that the sith rule by fear and hatred... you will quickly find that although our training is quite different and requires strength, courage and endurance... The sith are passionate... strong minded, and have little time for the weak."

She stood up and offered him her hand to rise... "If you train under me, I do not train sith to despise me.. but to become greater then they thought possible. You will learn to respect me... and in time... you may even realize the full potential of your being."

As he took her hand and she allowed him to stand she spoke to him... "Cru you must choose and choose now... your training will be long, and sometimes cruel... you will be pushed and injured... but in the end you will be stronger for it... "

((ok you just died I'm sorry but when you slid down ou slid into my lightsaber. And cortosis is a lightsaber proof armor. and you did a power play by posting my damage(the broken arm thing. Plus I have LIGHTSABERS is both hands!!!))((2))

Drake knew she was not going to give up. Perhaps after he finished her he would clone her and make her his apprentice. Grabbing her stomach with the Force he twisted and watched as she spewed out all of the food she had eaten. He also kept draing the life from her stepping back he used alll of his hatred and pain and agony and burning passion and determination to draw the life from her body, healing his broken arm in seconds.

"I hope you like pain!"

Using his connection with the Force, he whipped the shuriken from where it was on the floor, into her back imbedding it deep into her left leg. The contact nerve poison was working he could see her sluggishness.

"A true warriior fights with all! No one can tell you otherwise!"

Leaping forward in a flurry of blows he steadily drove he back so that she was against a wall and then dissapeared from her sight entirely. What he had done was leap up into the air while using the force to bend the rays of light away from himself. As he was coming down he called the lightsaber that had fallen out of his hand when she had broken his arm and had it light up while pointing at her leg sending the beam into her leg causing muscles and bone to be seared.

"ah the sweet smell oh pain and agony!!!"

((ok just to let you know I did not post the damage the lightsaber caused so you'll have to do it.))

Guys... can we have a fair fight... I am assuming that if you had your lightsabers ignited... then she would have seen them and not slid on them...

You can not post the damage of the other user... only your own.

The two of you, please read eachothers posts carefully and post descriptively... I have to say I am hoping that tarrian doesn't have to come in and kill you both.

((Ah! sorry, I'm trying to fight Fairly! Ferral's posts are so confusing! Well, not all of its confusing, hes hurting Evadne.))

Evadne collapsed, the pain in her leg engulfing her body. " Stop trying to play teacher!" She hissed, getting up. The poison was starting to slow her down. She didn't know how much more she could take, but she didn't care. She wouldn't stop.

running up to him, she punched his head down, then kneed him where the sun don't shine. She knew that wouldn't do much. If it did anything, it would probably only make him angry.

But it was pretty much all she could do at this point. Besides swing her lightsaber, which she would only end up hurting herself since her vision was so blurry.

' This so stinks.'

(( post #2))

s83493495.jpg

Dazed by hitting his head on the floor when he was thrown across the passageway Cru looked up as she came near him. Feeling a trickle of blood coming from his lip that he must have bit when his head impacted with the floor Cru put his hand up to wipe the blood away. His head throbbed in pain as he felt her icy stare burning into his soul.

"So you think you will despise me... ??? That I will break you... " the dark haired woman said.

Before he could even think to respond to her he felt a chill come up his spine, a cold like he had never felt before. A feeling of cold internally deep within his chest and head. The room around him seemed to freeze and felt her pushing into his mind. Cru tried to resist for a moment, but he knew that it was futile. She could crush his mind with a thought and he knew that. In his mind he could barely hear her. Like an echoing whisper.

"Little one... is that what you think the Sith are? Do you think I need to break you? To make you despise me to be a good sith?" Her voice in his head barely a whisper.. "Look at my once apprentice... do you feel despise for me in his being? Does he look broken?"

Catching a quick glimpse of her former apprentice Cru fought back the urge to shiver and considered her question. Then he felt her back out of his mind and like someone coming up for a breath he gasped as he felt the cold leave him.

"Cru do you honestly believe that the sith have no feelings? While some think this... that the sith rule by fear and hatred... you will quickly find that although our training is quite different and requires strength, courage and endurance... The sith are passionate... strong minded, and have little time for the weak."

Again Cru listened to her question and considered what she was telling him. He felt that his mind was strong and could handle her training, but passion was the one thing that kept sticking in his mind. The only passion he ever had was his hatred for the slavers that held him captive.

Looking up he saw her hand offered to him. He embraced her cold hand and slowly stood up as she spoke to him.

"Cru you must choose and choose now... your training will be long, and sometimes cruel... you will be pushed and injured... but in the end you will be stronger for it... "

He contemplated what she was saying, but in his heart he knew that he was here for a reason and he had been drawn to her for a purpose. The answer was more clear to him then it had ever been.

"Master I choose to be trained by you. I am ready for what trials you have in store for me. I know that the journey will be a long one, but it is one that I am I prepared for."

Cru_Yoda_Holo.jpg

Mael wrote:

"Well...You've gone and done it now." Jareth said glancing at Cru with a slight grin forming at the corners of his mouth.

"What will you start him off with then Tarrian? I'm anxious to see."

When a man has lost everything and has nothing to gain, his soul burns up and a mere shadows of its essence is all that remains. In that shadows lies all the evil that man can commit against his brother. It is these souls that claim the lives of others, that commit atrocities that even the bravest of men dare not lay their eyes upon. And it is these souls that turns their backs on the light forever. For when a man turns his back on the light, it is only the darkness which can set him free.

Emerging from hyperspace above the planet of Byss, the Starsword made its way towards the planet. Within the custom designed ship was man whose life had become an empty shell of what used to be a great warrior. As he drew nearer to the planet of Byss he began to feel the power of the Dark Side surging through him. He could feel its power once again coursing through his veins, bringing with it a strength Leo had long forgotten. A fire began to burn beneath his emerald eyes as visions of blood and death began to kindle within his mind.

"This is Leonardo Stovachi. I wish to land and rejoin my Sith brethern."

asdfgcopy.jpg

Sedaj seeing the blood oozing from the envel's blood smiled and knew it was in pain . At that very moment Sedaj sinced he was alone that Yoshiba had not gone with him as the master had wanted him too . He softly cursed his counterpart . How could he not do as the master said He then looked back at the beas charging him . He jumped straight up with out thinking about it and very high too . He landed up above the beast . It was looking up at him bleeding from its wound . Sedaj fount a dead branch on the tree and snaped it off . It was about 3 foot long and about 2 inches thick when he snaped from the tree it broke off with a point .

Sedaj witht he broken off limb jumped from the tree and went head first with the point of the limb pointed at the Envel's head . Diveing fast towards the beast it side stped and Sedaj sunk the branch deep in to the beast's sholder and hit the ground tucking and rolling to his feet and spining in time to see the beast grab and jerk the limb and pull it from the wound . When the beast did so it screamed in pain , and blood spewed from the wond. Sedaj used the force once agin to pick up a rock abotu 25 pounds and heaved it witht he force at the beast's head . The rock hit the beast right in the side near the right eye . the beast stumbled and went to its knee and was dazed . Sedaj smiled and calld the same limb he had used to stab the beast to his hand . With the poin in hand Sedaj charged and useing the force Jumped and lunged the Limb at the beast once agin .

((only 30 seconds left to live evadne. and I did not post damage I just posted what my weapons did I did not post how they damaged you))

Drake leaped into the air and again disapeared from view as he was almost done with his plan. Using his lightsaber that was still on the ground he sent it spinning towards Evadne and activated it when it got near enough s that it cut into her side , cutting a 3 inch gash in her right side.

"I am playing teacher.. and this is a very instructive lesson..... perhaps after I kill you I will take you as my apprentice.... you show some promise."

Drake leaped away as far as he could letting the blood loss, nerve poison, and life drain take effect. He wanted her as weak as possible so that he could kill her faster.

((3))

((Sorry for the shitty post and thanks again tarrian for letting me finish this!))

* Exploding out of a wormhole that transported via hyperspace a small, heavily modified Z-95 Headhunter into the natural space surrounding the planet of Byss. After much clarification, and repeating of codes handed to him by Kheldar in his packet of information, the pilot was granted clearance to land in the small resort location that his vacation package granted him access to. *

------------------------------------------------------

* Breaking through the clouded sky, The Reconciliation landed in the remote location of the vacation resort. The pilot did not get out of the craft, but rather stayed inside, initiating Force-frequency scans on his Nav Computer that he'd installed previously when serving in the Jedi Order. He scanned for the most highly concentrated areas where The Force was eminating from. She was sure to be in that location ... surely growing stronger in Dark Side of The Force with age, and experience. *

* He awaited the return of the readouts on the Nav Computer screen with the patience of a Jedi Master. *

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

((Okay apprentices... Drake and Achalys, I will read up when all posting is done... Sedaj... please make sure that since your spelling is not real good, please make sure that you use a word program to spell check... I say this not to be mean, but over time you will be glad I gave you this direction when others start saying things about it to you. Make sure that you post descriptively and on your third post you may kill your beast and bring it back... I will then give you your next task... Cru... Since something has begun, I am going to post a small action of yours and get you onto your next task... so that your training may begin.

Jareth, my daughter will be making a small post tonight so you can get started with her... Please be patient with her, but be firm... remember the exercise here is to get her to be a better writer... Yoshiba... you need to post dammit... please scroll back up and get your task. ))

IC:

Cru responded to Tarrian with a confused look and stated that he felt nothing in the room... Shaking her head slightly she opened the door... The room was dark with only a small glow of a flame from a candle. "Go in" she commanded coldly. As he moved towards the doorway, Tarrian grabbed him with the force and threw him into the room... closing and bolting the door behind him. From outside the door she projected her voice through the force so that he could hear her... "I will know when you have completed your task... if you survive, you will move onto the next step."

Reaching out into his mind, she projected an illusion that to Cru was as real as the breath in his lungs. His mind could not tell the difference of the illusion. What he saw was flames burst forth from every wall, lighting up the room... and showing him a huge adult female Rancor. Growling and screaching at him, she moved her eyes at his every move...

((Cru, this is your task... you need to post at least two descriptive posts using your creative and imaginative writing abilities on how your character would get out of this... mind you, your character believes this illusion to be real so post as it is. Once you have finished posting, Tarrian will finish the illusion and release you. I know that your up to this and I do apologise for posting a few of your characters actions.))

IC:

Once Cru was inside the room, Tarrian turned to Jareth... "You must go to the landing field, I feel you are about to become busy with a new charge. It has been good visiting with you... Please feel free to begin your training here at the temple. I have some things to attend to and deal with..."

Tarrian's demeanor changed and she headed further into the bowels of the temple... she stopped outside a large doorway and coldly looked into darkened room. It had been some months since his things were sent here to her... memories haunted her of his final days and their last meeting that kept her from looking things over.. she had come here once or twice, but the memories that his ship and things brought forth to her troubled her so... "Lights"... she commanded and entered... she spent more then an hour going through the ship again before she left. There was not to much more information she got from them... most were trophies from conquests or kills... nothing that really interested her.

She left the room and headed back up to the temple where she made her way towards her quarters... "I wish he would return, I know he would not miss his birth... " she thought to herself...

* Jedi Master Adi-Wan Tinova sat before the technical readouts of an apparent Sith Temple several kilometers from his current location. He'd have to move on foot towards the location, but he felt confident that she was there. He reached into the Force towards the temple ... and his eyes were jolted open with the flash of what appeared to be a Rancor in a room on fire. *

"Odd ... " - he said, as if there was anyone else around to hear him.

* He gathered his things, pulled on his cloak, and stepped down from his ship. Once off of the landing area, he waded effortlessly into the tall grasses of the plains between himself - and the direction of where the Nav Computer readouts told him the temple would be. *

--------------------------------------------

* Coming over a small grassy hill, the Jedi Master stopped his movement, and viewed the dark structure ahead. *

"There it is ... " - he pulled his electrobinoculars, and snapped a few pictures of the location on multiple zoom rates. He then knelt down, and transmitted the photographs back to his ship's Nav Computer. He checked his sabers momentarily while awaiting the response on potential entry points fo the rather large structure, as well as any noticeable security measures, and/or systems in place for the temple. *

* His electrobinoculars vibrated, indicating a response had been sent from The Reconciliation's Nav Computer. He brought it up to his line of sight to check the read outs ... *

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

The beast was ready for Sedaj's attack and dodged his attack . As Sedaj flew past the beast it hit im in the back knocking Sedaj to the ground . Sedaj's head bounced off the ground hard enough to cut a gash over his left eye . Sedaj rolled to his fee with the limb in his hand . Sedaj was now very angry . So angry his veins in his neck where poping out about a half of an inch. His knuckles where pure white . With his anger he rolled to his feet with the sharp limb in his hand . Using the force he sent the limb point first at the beast . It sunk deep in the Envel's chest . It screamed loud . Sedaj let loose a war cry and charged the beast . He jumped at the beast feet first and kicked the limb deeper the beast fell over back wards and landed with a hard thud . Sedaj jump up on the beast's chest and pulled the limb out and using all his might stabed the beast 5 more times all in the chest the beast screamed on the last stab one more time and its head fell back and its eyes went cold. Sedaj looked down at it and said thats all you have . Jumped off . Picked up the Envel's boddy and put it on his left sholder and walked back to the temple .

He walked in to the temple then in the middel of the the grate hall and threw the beast to the ground crossed his arms . Ignoring the bleeding and stood with out showing emotion.

Edited by Guest

Tarrian sat at the table in her quarters reading the documents she had taken from her brother's ship. Quietly checking in on her apprentices with the force to see their progress... she smiled coldly at their plights and quickly pushed the papers away from her... she needed to destroy that ship and its belongings and be done with it. She did not desire to see it again.

She got up and quickly changed into training clothes... black pants, with knee high black boots and a crimson red tunic that tied at the wash with a sash. she clipped on her saber... one that she had made under Darth Sauron's training... she remembered her first duel with that saber... against Bishop. She had won that duel... but that was also her final fall to the darkside that day... had she really won?

Something was in the air... something different.

* He knew what he was up against. He could distinctly see with his mind's eye the darksiders within that structure. He needed to use stealth to get to his target. *

* Using the Force, Jedi Master Adi-Wan Tinova used an old technique passed down for generations in the ways of cloaking his signature within the life streams of the Force. * It was broad daylight, so he'd have to be quick in case anyone was walking around outside. *

* As he neared the base of the temple, there seemed to be an apparent entrance to his left. He hugged the base of the temple, and knelt down for a moment. The back of his head touching the black stone behind him ... he looked up in the air. He felt something coming out of the entrance ... and in a Force-propelled jump, vaulted himself into the air, and did a backflip to land on the 2nd story rooftop ledge. He balanced himself with the Force, and took a moment to steady his footing before moving again. He peered below as an apparent sith apprentice was walking outside to survey the outskirts of the temple entrance, for security purposes. *

* Adi-Wan smiled, and put a hand down on the black stone beneath his feet. He looked up the sloping rooftop towards where he felt his target at. Just like her, or the Sith rather, to give her the window that had the best view of the landscape. He remembered his entanglements with her, Bishop, Kaylynn ... so much wrapped up with her, their paths crossed quite a bit in days long forgotten. *

* He moved slowly, continuing to focus on keeping his Force signature cloaked to those inside of the temple beneath him to the north of the rooftop. *

Feeling the return of one apprentice, she used the force to guide him to his next task...

"Very good Sedaj... now comes the hard part... EAT IT"... She smiled as she knew his demeanor and appetite would not like that task.

((Sedaj, your task is just that... Eat your kill... raw... and the entire thing, skin, bones and blood and every organ. you must post descriptively and creatively as your character goes through this ordeal... a minimum of three posts please. ))

Sitting down at her dressing stand, she began to brush out her hair and think of the next tasks for her apprentices...