Space

Ary the Grey

((Continued from Naboo. Sanj, reply your story here.))

The Cabur zoomed through space towards its destination of Sullust, with 5 crew members inside the ship was seeing its heaviest passenger load in some time. The Jedi Knight piloting the ship still awaited a response from his padawan.

Now, tell me who you are, where you are from, and how you chose to be a Jedi Sanj. All over the Force

He channeled the force through his body and and felt all the energy travel through his veins. It felt easier now than before because he now knew how to use it. He focused on his master and composed a message saying I am Sanj-Misavj from Alderaan I became a Jedi because when a Jedi Knight came to my planet, he told me that I was force sensitive and to go Gala. He then sent it through the air to his master.

Sanjanimsig.gif

That's Fernando, I found him in a Cambodian sewage pipe. His is a tragic tale of imaginary sea creatures and crack abuse.

Reptilia was confused as to why they were going to Gala but it sounded urgent so he knew better than to ask. He went to the training room where he and Dredik had previously trained/ He sat in the middle of the room and meditated, he tried to feel what was going on. He reached out with the Force trying to grasp the information he needed. Once he got away from the Cabur he felt powerful surges in the Force that rippled through his body. He presumed them to be Jedi or Sith and hoped they were Jedi. As he was meditating the crates and other objects in the room had begun to levitate around him, when he opened his eyes he realized it and started to maneuver them around while keeping as much control over them. He set them down in there proper places and stood up.

He took out his practice lightsabers and swung them around in complicated patterns. He followed each blade with attention to see where his body was in relation to his blades which led to new attacks he practiced which could come handy later on. He incorporated the Force into his practice session with jumps and rolls. When he was finished he sat down and leaned against the wall and rested with his eyes shut and his head resting on the wall.

((I got bored so this post doesn't really serve much purpose.)

repsisig.png

Hartel listened to his apprentices brief words of origins, acknowledging that his pupil may have reasons for not going in depth. He stopped looking for an answer and allowed the ship to make its way to Sullust.

ZOOM

The ship made its way to Sullust.

((Continued in Sullust thread))

"I'll reinforce you." Alora murmured, stepping to his side and watching as he coated the blades. On her journey to Raxus Prime she had filled a supply of darts with various drugs and poisons and had them in her utility pouches in the black belt around her slender waist. Her other weapons were draped around also, her two sabers and her whip.

Alora winked at Draken as he spoke of his apprentice. "I thought I'd have an apprentice myself though he seemed to fall into a stupor. We'll see if he finds me later" She let her voice trail off as she watched Wybert firstly take the offered vial then leave to do the task his Master had set him. Alora let her violet gaze rest on the vial she held between her thumb and finger. "I'll be sure to do just that my dear," She answered with a grin. Slaanesh had blessed her with certain immunities, this would ensure that the poison was covered as well.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The sound of the realspace reversion alarm woke Darex with a jolt. He straightened up from where he had slumped onto the table where Darla lay and berated himself for falling asleep. He gave Darla another check, and found she was still out cold. Worry began to creep through him. A battle doesn't seem like the best place to take her right now...who we really need is Skye.

Nevertheless, he knew as soon as they reverted, there would be no leaving; the interdictors that has surely been set up around the system would ensure that. Pulling on his robe and straightening his tunic, he gave Darla a last look and headed to the cockpit.

((To Gala))

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Draken pulled her down for a quick kiss and then grinned sinisterly and tossed a wink her way. He turned his head and pointed a finger to the comm unit. A second later the comm uit came to life with a click and the captain's voice. "Sir?"

"Have we reached Gala yet?"

"Yes sir, we are in a holding position just short of Gala normal space. What are your orders?"

"Put the ship on Battle Alert Captain and bring us to normal space. All ahead full, shields up and prep all starfigter squadrons for launch. Fighter orders are to fly interference until further orders. All bomber crews are to begin loading heavy bombs and concussion missiles."

"Understood milord, the orders will be carried out. Bringing us to normal space....(Continued in Gala thread.)

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Moon nodded slightly, smirking as she did so. Like a child back home playing in the mud with her friends, she excitedly scooped the many pieces up into her arms and made her way into the center in the small yet spacious room. She sat quickly, dropping the many pieces carefully in front of her. Picking up the larger piece of hollow tubing, she began.

First came the end of this hilt. With gentle force, she shoved a small cap in place. It was slightly larger than the tubing in circumference, therefore making it stick quite well to the end of the tube. She turned it slightly in one direction to improve the tightness, something she learned from her father.

Instantly, her hand dropped to her side. However, instead of grasping her father's lightsaber, which was back in her ship... Her hand fell upon the red crystal in her pocket.

Quickly realizing her mistake, she jolted her hand back up to her work.

Grabbing three of the wires she had picked out, she attached them to a small, black battery pack. She placed the contraption in her two palms and closed them, concentrating. The Force flowed through her, into the battery pack, through the wiring. It fused the wires to the battery and charged it. Finished with this, she placed the contraption into the tube with the cap; battery down. She used the Force to fuse the battery to the cap, for easy removal and recharge.

Moon was almost finished, she could feel it in the Force. She picked up the cup like thing in her right hand, the crystal in her left. Looking at the two and closing her eyes, she opened her palms; the two objects floating together. The crystal fit in longways, a perfect fit. Using the Force still, she picked up the back of her lightsaber and fit the cup into it. Again - a perfect fit. Realizing, however, that she could no longer see the wires, she picked up the handle and grasped it in her hands. Closing her eyes again, she let the Force flow through her and into the wires. She felt the heat, she felt the molecules changing ever so slightly to meld the objects together.

After she was done with this, she set the bottom half of the hilt down. She could feel the Force pulsating in it, her senses tingled with anticipation.

Moon then picked up the final pieces of the contraption. The lens, the smaller tube, and the bent tube. She easily snapped the lens in place at the end of the smaller tube. That piece had wiring in it already, she noticed. It seemed to absorb heat...

She then took the bent tube in her hand. It was small, just large enough to connect the two tubes. She noticed, however, that it had some sort of mirror... To reflect the blade. It didn't show reflection, but it was shiny, metallic. It was a magnet, she guessed. She placed this at the end of the completed, longer piece and then connected the smaller piece with the lens.

She then noticed what the wires were for. At each place where the wires ran, there were small buttons. One at the top, a knob of some sort in the middle, and a small hole at the bottom. First one was for activation, second was for something she didn't understand, and the third was... a hole.

She placed it in her hands and ran the Force through her and into it, acting as a conduit for the lightsaber. She melded these new wires into the old, fusing their currents through the Force.

She stood, holding the lightsaber in both hands, smiling. "Master, I think I've finished."

Serpe.jpg

(Delta73 did the sig)

Whoops. Is she underage?

Kitt sat in a slight meditation trance on their way to Gala from Mon Calamari. Through it, he was able to sense the ever strong ripples of the battle that raged over the planets surface. Slowly opening his eyes, he looked at Roene and Galen.

"Take a back route in. We will be ambushed taking our current approach."

After a short few minutes, the ship had altered it's course, and re-jumped into hyperspace towards the backside of Gala.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

Kautra had sat quietly as his apprentice completed her first lightsaber before him. He smiled as she put fine craftsmanship into her new weapon. She had seemed to have worked on it intensley, for she had completed it quickly. It seemed like a nice weapon, but it was her honor to ignite the it for the first time, and then he would inspect it further.

(( go ahead and try to ignite it, but dont let it work the first time, then sit down and try to figure out what happened, should be a short easy post))

Aboard the Frozen Thunder Rodya worked tirelessly to repair the droid he would need to make this mission successful. He had finished greasing the droid's joints and removing significant amounts of rust from its bronzium plating. Some of the oxidation remained though, linking the droid's appearance to Rodya's armor.

"My friend," said Rodya talking to himself, "you're going to be nasty when I'm finished with you."

With a data cord, Rodya linked his datapad to the droid's computer system finding most of the droid's internal hardware in near perfect working condition, as he had concluded on Dantooine. With some slight tinkering and re-programming, Rodya linked the droid to his datapad and armor.

Seeker, Rodya's smallest droid, floated overhead peering down at the droideka. The battle droid's radiation sensors, which were also functioning properly, drifted up meeting Seeker's single eye. Seeker would be the leader of Rodya's droid hunters, linking images to the droidekas' hard drives revealing tactical strengths and weaknesses. In the event of Seeker's destruction, each of the droids would act independently of each other, still linked wirelessly communicating about appropriate tactical manuvers, but no longer possessing the advantages of Seeker's aid. At any time Rodya could link to any or all of the droids and deliver direct orders to them via his HUD.

Along with the functioning capacity of the droideka's computers, Rodya also discovered that the droid's shield generators were in working order. He had thought previously that the shield system was damaged, but the bounty hunter was stunned when he fired his pistol at the droid, only to have the bolt absorbed by a purple energy field.

The final thing Rodya had to fix was the weapons systems. He tinkered and fiddled with the dual blaster armamants piecing together an operating system from weapons he found lying around in his armory. This part of the process took most of the trip, but once finished, Rodya knew he had a formidable comrade. Grabbing all of his personal weapons, Rodya ordered three of his four droids: the mark I, the grapple droid, and Seeker to follow him. The mark II would be left aboard waiting for its surprise intro.

rodya2.jpg

((That was my plan anyway, Aha.))

Moon smiled from ear to ear, her purple eyes glimmering. She clutched her new weapon closely.

Father would be so proud... A tear barely escaped her eye in his memory, and in her feeling of accomplishment. On Manda'yaim, building your first weapon or receiving your first armor set was of the most prestige honor. But honor meant nothing to her, it was the safety she knew, or at least thought she knew, she could bring to the galaxy with it.

She held the weapon out in front of her and sighed, closing her eyes. She then took a deep breath, focusing on the new task. She clicked the button, her smile fading into a thoughtful frown. She hit it again. No snap-hiss. Just a slight click.

She sat down again. "Haar'chak..." She swore to herself. She enclosed the weapon in her hands and let the Force flow through her into it. And there she saw the problem. The wire had sat in the correct position, it's just she didn't push enough power into it to melt it in place. She did just that, and stood once more.

Placing the weapon in front of her again, Moon looked towards her Master. "I hope this works..." She sighed, placing her thumb on the activation switch.

Serpe.jpg

(Delta73 did the sig)

Whoops. Is she underage?

the ship was nearing its final destination after its long trip through space.

Kautra watched his apprentice as she tinkered with her light saber, and he hoped that it work properly when she was finished with it, she was going to need it when they landed, he just hoped she was ready for what he had in store for her.

Kautra walked over to the cockpit of his ship, and guided it down throgh the final stages of their trip back to Haruun Kal...

(( kk, we are landing on Haruun Kal, it is my favorite planet, so i spend a lot of time there =P get ready for a little fun okay=P)

~Agony Revisited~

"What's wrong with him?"

"They don't know, the crew medic can't figure it out..."

"I heard that was because he wouldn't let the doc near him, though. Said he didn't need any help."

"Oh, yeah? He's an idiot...I bet he won't even make it to dock."

"I'll take that bet."

They stare and they whisper, like I can't hear them. They stare and point, like I can't see them. They stare and laugh, like I am subhuman.

It warms my blood, stirring it to boil. People like them make keeping any spark of hope for redemption alive difficult when it wouldn't take much to quiet them.

Silence them.

Forever.

...but where would that leave me? They treat me like I am subhuman, would I not be just like them if I acted as if their life was meaningless? They won't stop though, as soon as one group is done the next seems to appear.

Trowa

It's the inky blackness of space that really calls to me at this point. Staring out at the darkness, the occasional star shining, I can see two of them reflected in the view port.

"Stop it," I grumble. Now they think they have the right to approach me, stand on either side of me as if they are at all intimidating. I might weigh a hundred pounds soaking wet now, but I'm not going to let a couple pieces of space trash make me back down.

"Poor kid, ain't got any skin ta speak of. Jus tryin' to halp yous out, yaknow? Make it a little thicker, 'sides...everyone knows yous ain't gonna survive the trip N'e'way."

"Heh, prolly won't sa'vive the day, yaask me."

See, I really try...I try my hardest to not just kill them both and walk away, but I can't stop myself completely; I shoulder past them, knocking them both aside on my way to the door. No one takes kindly to that sort of thing and I don't know what I was thinking, but the blow is solid and connects with the back of my head sending me stumbling forward into the door.

Turning, I roll my wrist; having to catch myself against the wall screwed it up. My arm straightens out in front of me, my intention being to wrap the invisible energy I'm so familiar with around his throat to choke him into unconsciousness (and hopefully scare his partner off)...

...but instead I see a very visible, very thick tendril of pure telekinetic energy lash out and connect with his head. The crack of his neck is audible in that second between the initial contact and when the energy hits the hull of the ship just above the view port.

There is a groan, the old ships hull too thin to resist the force of the blow for long. Just enough time to make it through the door to the next room over as I see both of them sucked out into space before the door closes and seals off that compartment.

No doubt they'll know it was me, no doubt they'll be out for blood, and no doubt my body has gone cold as I struggle to realize just what the hell happened. It's been a long time, but not that long...not anywhere near that long...

Carnage.jpg

The Rangir streaked through a hyperspace making a series of random jumps before stopping at the pre-programmed checkpoint somewhere in random space.

There she waited for her traveling companion for several hours.

Suddenly the com light blinked on, curious she played the message.

Apparently her cover wasn't as good as she'd thought, or perhaps one of the handful of people that knew of her dual identity needed to contact her again.

The voice didn't sound like one that she recognized, but that didn't necessarily mean anything either.

She pondered over the message for a while longer as she waited a few more hours for the Rogue Jedi, growing concerned at the hour and lack of his showing. Something about her "other sense" pulled at her to follow the offer. It had been just a little bit since she'd seen any action since deciding to settle down with Tracyn, but something in her or rather out there called her to action.

She left a encrypted bouy at the point for her contact.

Then continued on to Concord Dawn.

fMZZcER.png

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya. - "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

“A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” - Mandalorian proverb

Aerec and Darex were spiraling through hyperspace, away from the chaos at Gala. Aerec would not have been able to tell that if it hadn't been for the feeling of the battle getting more distant in space.

But not in his heart. The weight of it all scared him, more than just the scar on his cheek or the absence of his eyes and split in his spine. It threatened to crush his spirit.

Sometimes he wanted to let it. He was unable to scream, to cry out, to shed tears. He lay still, letting a machine breath in and out for him. He could only express himself through the Force, and he was too afraid of what his outlash might look like.

So he stayed in his involuntary stillness and let it build, trying desperately to hang onto that hope. Perhaps the hands of a healer were not too far away.

Le'Nin scowled--but took the seat. A chair was not the hill to die on.

She sat and folded her hands in her lap and looked past her captor at the random streaks of hyperspace beyond the ships ports.

"Well. Going for a ride--I guess I didn't want to go back to Gala anyway.'" She sighed.

LeNin-1.jpg

Aboard the Barohm, a grand Star Destroyer of the Empire, for whatever reason, Ar-Pharazon had a shabby brown rat perched atop his silver plated shoulder, with its pale nose sniffing the air, black beady eyes studying the surrounding area warily. Or for no reason, perhaps. Plucking the rat from his shoulder, by its tail, the renowned Sith Mastery watched the animal wave its legs futilely. Nothing except the rodent seemed to exist for him. ”œYour presence here is more significant that you'd be willing to believe, Vega. Small, seemingly unimportant matters can become very important,”

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Le'Nin managed not to flinch when the rat was vaporized, though the brief stench of charred flesh made her stomach turn uneasily. Maintaining her outward composure, she laced her fingers together and smiled--serenely, she hoped.

"Of course not. It's a chaotic system--anything being or happening in any place and any time can have both unforseen--and sometimes catastrophic--effects on seemingly unconnected events. The question is--are any of those events actually significant?"

LeNin-1.jpg

Le'Nin screamed as the electricity coursed through her, binding and stimulating at the same time. Her body jerked and twitched and the smell of burning again filled the air. She didn't speak--couldn't think of words to form to beg for the torture to stop.

LeNin-1.jpg

The Sith Master ceased his Force-charged attack, and lowered his arms. A moment passed before the Sith Master's features return to those of Ar-Pharazon, a proud man in the prime years of his life. As the yellow faded from his eyes, he smiled.

"Close your eyes, Vega. Let your mind go blank..."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Le'Nin lay stunned and still, gasping and still twitching a little from the residual electrical charge. She swallowed convulsively and closed her eyes, but did not clear her mind.

"No. I will do nothing you say."

LeNin-1.jpg

Le'Nin hit the ground hard, biting back a cry of pain as she felt her left tibia crack under the blow, and several ribs creak ominously.

"You're just a brute," she growled, "if you feel like you have to beat me to prove a point. And you're not sorry--people like you are never sorry. You do what you want to get what you want, and you enjoy it."

A small blossom of rage was starting to bloom in her chest, and she clamped down on it almost frantically.

LeNin-1.jpg