Space

Ary the Grey

Ar-Pharazon's patience was growing thinner than an anorexic super model shedding precious pounds before a photo shoot.

”œUnable to bake, eh? Then what can you do? Can you fry, or roast, or even cook from a can? How about on a spit?”

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

"I want you to slay a child. I want him destroyed, and then, together, Vega, we will dine. Please. Do the deed. Fill this chalice with orphan blood."

Ar-Pharazon handed her a stainless steal goblet bedecked in jewels, along with a matching serrated knife as two alcoholic Grand Moffs brought in a frightened child, bound and gagged by cruel cords and black electrical tape.

apeditname.jpg

Vega stood for a long moment, the instruments of death in her hands. She looked the child over for a long moment before stepping forward, the knife flashing in her hand.

The deed was done quickly rather than cruelly, and soon the goblet was full of dark red blood. She turned and silently offered it to her master, letting the knife fall from her hand to the deckplates.

LeNin-1.jpg

Without a hint of hesitation, Ar-Pharazon cruelly chugged some of the crimson blood and recklessly cast the goblet off to the side, letting it clang loudly, spilling a precious rivulet of blood for the worthless slaves to mop up. His evil was that of one thousand greedy kings, who were all demons in disguise, but took the visage of kings. It was illusionry, but the amount of evil was still that of where Ar-Pharazon chose to be. That evil was great. It was much.

”œI am a murderer,”

apeditname.jpg

Vega examined the die, her face unreadable. She turned it in her hands, exploring the smooth sides with her bronze-yellow fingers.

"And if I choose not to weight it? What if I let blind chance--though some might call it fate--decide?"

She held the die out and held it for a long moment--before releasing it to fall to the deckplates.

LeNin-1.jpg

With an invisible hand, only attributable to the Force, Ar-Pharazon caught the chance cube as it fell towards the ground, stopping it at an angle, to avoid any indication of who might have come up. He flipped it back up and swiped it with his hand.

”œIt's not much of an evil exercise if you don't choose who is to die. That's the evil ”“ you choosing who is to die. That's what I'm looking for. Let it consume you. I mean, come on, we're not those fools from the Balance Order.”

apeditname.jpg

A spasm of some strong emotion crossed Vega's face at the mention of the Balance order, but she quickly schooled her expression and stared down at the cube, then again up at the intended victims. "I thought chance was the cruelest master of all," she said with an odd smile.

LeNin-1.jpg

"Excellent! Your actions will bring about the death of Clark."

Ar-Pharazon produced a small deck of playing cards, used for some sort of magic ritual.

"Use these cards to open his veins. It's that simple."

apeditname.jpg

"All right. That does it."

Ar-Pharazon's strong, evil, gauntleted hands reached out to strangle Vega, since he was tired of her constant attempts to resist his evil.

"You damn little prostitute."

KILL SHOT REQUESTED

apeditname.jpg

Vega jerked back, intending to put herself out of reach with her injured hand clutched to her breast. She yanked her lightsaber free of her belt with the other and activated it, her eyes wild with panic and rage. "I'm not a whore!"

LeNin-1.jpg

Ruling on Ar-Pharazon's killshot request on Chajiko. While I applaud a classic Morrowind reference, and found this exchange unique, given the brevity of the posts and rising actions/tension, I'd like to see the combat/duel play out a bit more before before granting a final determination to the battle. Strangling someone while they're holding an active lightsaber can be considered reckless, if not impossible to do so safely.

Killshot foiled.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

As they made their way through hyperspace, Darla got ready to build her new lightsaber. How many had it been now? She couldn't remember how many she had built and lost over the years. It was safe to say that she new what she was doing when it came to lightsaber construction.

After rumaging through the parts bin, she found the correct wiring and some metal that she could use as a casing. Darla wasn't worried about making an intricate hilt, she just wanted something that worked.

She put and some protective goggles and gloves and worked away. Darla had taken off her flightsuit because of the eat and wore grimy black vest and simple slacks. She owned no other clothes at the moment. But that wasn't important right now.

After a few hours of tinkering and soldering Darla had the basic hilt with all it's wiring in place. Now she just need the gem that she had retrieved from Ilum. 

The gem needed to be the right shape and size to focus the lightsaber's energy. Very careful, precise movements Darla used a cutting tool to get the crystal the perfect size. She then placed it where it needed to be and closed the lightsaber's casing. It was done.

Standing up and holding the hilt out at arms length, Darla ignited the blade. Violet let erupted with a snap-hiss. She moved the blade back and forth listening to it's hum. 

It would do. 

Rannrsig.jpg

Gavin sat rigidly in the pilot's chair of his ship pondering the recent events of his life. This had been his first major encounter with the dark side of the Force and it had been more intense than he had ever been prepared for. The raw power that Ryu had displayed in the cave on Ilum was astounding, beyond anything he had ever dreamed of. He could still feel the after-effects of Ryu's invasion of his mind and it wasn't a pleasant feeling.

He tried to force himself to relax in the seat but rest just wouldn't come. He attempted to waste his time by tinkering with the ship trying to juice just a little bit more power out of the ship but that quickly became boring as well. He stood, deciding that learning more about his new companion would be more beneficial to him than wasting time on pointless pursuits.

He made his way back into the galley of the ship and noticed a quick flash of light accompanied by the familiar snap-hiss of a lightsaber being ignited. So Darla had finished her weapon. That was good. He entered the compartment and offered a slight nod.

"We should be arriving at Gala pretty soon."

gavinryaro1.jpg

"All that is nessacary for evil to succeed is for the good men to do nothing." -Lt. Roy Sanders

Ar-Pharazon laughed.

"Whoa! Whore is such a strong word. I would never intentiaonlly call you that. I mean, shit, I simply said it out of anger, because I get frustrated really easily. I am a Sith Master, right? Let's stay calm and talk about this. Is that okay? Let's cut the crap. I want both of us to walk away today, feeling good about all this. Can we both agree with that?"

Ar-Pharazon signaled some guards to bring two specific chairs in. He immediately took a seat on one of the chairs.

"Let's put the swords away for a sec and talk about this."

apeditname.jpg

Following the usual precautions, the Ghost Breath followed a nearly-random set of waypoints before finally making its way to its final destination.

Armiena noticed very little of the multiple hyperspace jumps. She was engrossed in a handful of essential chores: the maintenance of her weapons and armor, working out the remainder of the nervous tension from the recent battle on a hand-to-hand training dummy, and most importantly, trying to get some sleep--which could be difficult after a battle.

And in this case, it was simply impossible. In Arlan's waking hours during the long journey, he might have noticed that Armiena seemed to be trying to avoid him.

drayyy.png

"Alright... We'd better head to the cockpit and get ready for some recon."

Darla wasn't sure of the situation at Gala. She wanted to be safe and not have them drop out of hyperspace straight into a war zone. Gavin hadn't spoken much during their journey. He seemed very somber.

It was unstandable considering the circumstances.

(( ooc: continued in Gala thread.))

Rannrsig.jpg

Sanj looked out into space, its infinity never ceased to amaze him; the fact that it never ended, the fact you could go on forever and never find its endpoint was astonishing. He then realized how easy it is to just disappear in the crowd of billions upon billions of people, how easy it is to just become another face in the crowd. He would make sure that in his life it would never happen to him. He then walked over to Reptillia and asked, ”œSo let's have that duel,”

Sanjanimsig.gif

That's Fernando, I found him in a Cambodian sewage pipe. His is a tragic tale of imaginary sea creatures and crack abuse.

Reptilia was resting his eyes but felt Sanj's presence and looked at him. He listened and responded to his fellow padawan, he nodded and stood up.

"Sure, I could use some more practice."

He walked into the trainings room, he prepared his mind for the duel which was about to take place. He channeled the Force into him to heighten his senses.

(You can post first. )

repsisig.png