Space

Ary the Grey

Draken flipped backwards, avoiding her attack again. Her reflexes were exceptional that he would have to admit. He attacked her again, coming at her from all angles, one moment from the left and the next he came from the right. He was constantly moving, varying his attack and feinting at times.

He extended a hand toward a small shelf on the wall and pulled a small holocron from it's place with the Force. He held it carefully in his hand and looked at Mara. " This is the only holocron that I know of that belonged to Count Dooku. It contains the more advanced techniques of Makashi, techniques that a conventual teacher wouldn't conside teaching. If you wish I will let you study from this holocron as long as you wish to learn this form. "

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Mara considered his offer. She was torn. She knew that Dooku was a Sith and didn't want to consider going down that path, but at the same time she couldn't see any harm in learning a fighting style, no matter who the teacher.

"Ok"

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Draken waited till she accepted the offer then sat the holocron down on the table. He pushed a wave of the Darkside over the holocron, activating it. The holocron split into three pieces revealing a holo projector, it clicked several times and beeped once. A blue figure rose from the projector and took on the appearence of the Count.

"I am Count Dooku, former Jedi Master. I am the last member of the Lost Twenty. This holocron that I created contains the different sequences of Makashi. In order to correctly learn this form, the lightsabre that you wield must have a curve to the hilt, otherwise the hilt will not spin in your hand correctly.

Pay careful attention the first sequence as it is the sequence that will set you up for all other sequences." The hologram demostrated the sequence in slow motion.

Mara shivered as she felt the wave of dark energy that Draken used to activate the holocron. She was beginning to have doubts about this. Maybe it was not such a good idea after all.

All the same she payed attention to what Dooku was saying, at the same time keeping the thought in the back of her mind that she should take anything that he said about the force with a grain of salt.

After a bit, the thought occured to her that she had no idea when they were going to arrive at Foy. She was beginning to wonder of Draken was just delaying their arival in order to teach her about the dark side.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Draken shook his head as he watched her reaction to him using the Darkside on the holocron. All Jedi and Lightside Force-users were the same around the Darkside. He chuckled quietly.

"You Lightside users react the same. You fear what you do not understand. You cling to what you know, afraid to try something more. The power of the Darkside isnt always used for evil, it can be used for good as well. " As he talked his comm link beeped and he nodded quickly.

"It would appear that we are ten lightyears away from Foy. I would practice your lightsabre skills or your use of the force if I were you. Now if you will excuse me, I must take control my ship in order to bring it back into real space."

Draken stood to his feet and bowed slightly to her. He walked to his cockpit and sat down in the pilots seat. His mind slipped deep into the currents of the Force. His senses became heightened as he watches the hyperspace clock and with a deft movement he pulled back the hyperspace lever, reverting himself back to real space.

"Mara, we are over Foy if you wish to see the planet." He left the comm channel open to the weapons room and then sent a brief internal comm to Alora.

Having brought Serenity out over Tattooine, the Master Healer received another comm stating that they now had the situation under control and that a local healer had gotten through to them along with some of the local authorities... or rather what stood for them on the sand covered planet.

"Well, It seems that we're no longer required here Azrael"

With her awareness tingling, she put in a random set of co-ordinates and made another hyperspace jump away from Tattooine. She called Derek into the cockpit, waiting until he approached before asking,

"Do either of you have a destination in mind?"

Closing her eyes while she waited for their answers, Skye felt something pulling at her senses... It just remained for the Force to lead her... For now, she would see where her companions wished to go.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Orsi drifted through space in the old Jedi Starfighter deep in meditation. He felt the ebb and flow of the Force through the Universe, the utter life that was around him, but most of all he was keenly aware of the Darkness. It twisted and pulled at him constantly, urging him to grow more powerful, to exact vengeance. But what would revenge take?

At that moment the Force opened to him, showing him the violence, the bloodshed, and the utter evil he would have to embrace for revenge. Orsi saw himself in battle, slaying everyone who stood in his way. The crimson blade of a lightsaber cut through everyone, but through the Force Orsi saw all those affected. Even killing one Sith spread a ripple of pain throughout the Galaxy.

The Force then fled from Orsi, and he felt the emptiness that such a life would lead him to. ”œR-5? Reset the course for Coruscant”¦ I need to think about things.”

Duty subdues Instinct

Grace repels Darkness

Law smothers Anarchy

Reason exposes Deception

Truth tempers Fanaticism

Remember these principles my child

And you shall never be led astray.

Mara moved to the cockpit when Draken told her that they were over the planet. Looking out, she felt butterflies in her stomach. She wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but one thing was for sure, it was not going to be easy for her.

She closed her eyes and sank into the force, reaching out to brush Leo's presence. He was somewhere down there. There was no trace of light in the presence that she felt, and that scared her more than anything.

jadedfin.jpg

ShadowFett sat in deep space. He was considering going back to his previous line of work, but he felt like that was not necessary, and he was no longer really assigned to do it by those he was ultimately working for. Other thoughts passed through his mind, as well. Ways of destroying members of the Black Sun. Other possible lines of work.

Just then, he received an opportunity. 2277 suddenly spoke to him. "Master Fett, a most curious bounty was just posted on the HoloNet," the droid said. "The infamous Grand Admiral Nokrt was supposedly rejected by the Empire on grounds of treason. There is a 1.5 million credit bounty posted by the Galactic Empire itself for his unharmed return."

The Mandalorian thought this over. He had, in fact, been working for the Empire on and off recently. This was certainly along that line of work, and hunting down a Grand Admiral would be a refreshing challenge, as would bringing in a live bounty. Still, his ship had the means to carry someone detained to a destination, and he had the skill to make this work.

All bounties once began at the Last Call, for information could be found there. But recently, Fett had used Corellia as a base. He had made identity changes there, and it was a good place to get lost and gain information. He would go to Coronet City.

A moment after this decision, Fett's ship was gone.

"Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto,

Mata ah-oo hima de

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto,

Himitsu wo shiri tai...."

As Armiena's ship ripped through hyperspace, she kept her mind occupied by browsing through her recovered equipment and finding the most absurd songs she could find on the Holonet. She didn't understand the lyrics of half of the songs, but they had some excellent melodies....

drayyy.png

Kirlocca had to admit to himself, the ship that Conner had looked very old school. In fact, he talked, acted, and even looked like a Jedi of the Old order, which was why he trusted him. Kirlocca pulled out one of his blue lightsabers that was always hidden from sight and the force. He handed the blade to Conner.

"A lightsaber is a Jedi. A Jedi is a lightsaber. The two are one. Feel the weight of it. Feel the energy of it. Allow for it to speak to you."

Kirlocca backed up a couple of spaces to give Conner room with his practice with the lightsaber.

"As you move, each move should connect fluently. No move should be out of place. As you fight, you should always be connected to the force. You should alway be one with the fore, even when you are not in a fight."

Kirlocca used the force to pulled out his second blue lightsaber and activate it. With another snap-hiss, a blue blade challenged Conner to a duel.

"With the force at your side, you can predict and even see the next move. Use the force to your advantage."

Kirlocca used the force to make everything feel as if it was in slow motion for Conner. With each swing that his "opponent" made, was in slow motion, allowing for Conner to block each move the blade made. However, Kirlocca began to speed things up, hoping that Conner would reconnect to the force and find a way to be in that time span.

The stop on Gala had been nothing if not brief. It had been just enough time to drop off Derek, refuel the ship, and take off again. Azrael had barely been able to make it back on board the ship before Skye took off. As the ship broke through the atmosphere, Azrael walked into the cockpit and sat down in the copilots chair. Leaning his head against the the cushions, he turned to watch Skye skillfully manipulate the controls before her. Smiling before taking the leather jacket from his back, he spoke.

"So, whats our destination, Skye?"

This had been the first time he had referred to her by her name since they met. It had always been Master Organa. But something had changed over the past few weeks.

Edited by Guest

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

Ki had seen the mare and foal settled in the hold of her ship, still set up since the last time she'd been anywhere with them. After having done that, she'd gone back to the cockpit, her eyes having narrowed before letting Rihn program in the course in which to take.

"So where is it we are going? And why is this so important? What do you stand to gain?"

Turning from the console, Rihn smiled, "Darling, you surely must see that you're survival is important. The Empire has everything to lose. Our concern from the start has been putting dents in the Empires...well... empire. Hapes is one such dent. Not to mention that it is a profitable location. Regardless, the sooner the Empire's citizens realize their government is incompetent to protect them from us, the sooner the dissenters will join our cause. This war is not going to be won by head on strikes. It is going to be won through moral and strategy. Not to mention, a little misdirection thrown into the mix. Honey, all that really matters is that you are safe as is the Hapan throne."

Finishing her speech, Rihn turned back to look at the cockpit instruments.

Ki regarded Rihn, subtly drawing on the Force to aid her.

"Of course the Hapan throne needs to be safe. The Empire has long wronged us. What I don't get is why the Hutt's have taken this course of action. Enlighten me"

Having been shut away on Hapes with the Empire's closed mindedness, they hadn't heard much about what was happening out in the galaxy and what they had heard had been on their propaganda trail.

Pretending to focus on the console in front of her, Rihn reached into Ki's mind, It's not a simple issue. But let's just say, I'm not a slug. I used the slug to get where I am at. It took some posturing and much planning, but I have worked my way into my current position... and with current Hutt away for an unknown amount of time due to illness, I'm doing things my way. And my way says "Attack the Empire and liberate Hapes" is a win win situation.

Ki's eyes widened as Rihn touched her mind. "Your force sensitive?" The echo of the spoken words were in the other woman's mind as well. One thing she did know was that when one spoke to one's mind, it was always the truth... be it from a certain point of view, though the truth all the same. Ki hadn't completed her own training, wouldn't until she could find someone to finish it once she'd had her child... a child she now decided she was going to keep secret from all for as long as she possibly could. As long as she didn't suffer from any of the other pains she should be alright. She'd not had too many of the pains since she'd found that she wasn't holding out for Phillep's blood.

"So I guess I should rephrase my question then. What will you gain out of freeing Hapes from the Empire?"

"It's not a matter of what. It's more a matter of who. Everyone has a part to play. Some less than others, some more important than others. As the director, I have cast you for the beginning of the next Act. As a supporting member, it is uncertain how much of a part you will play or how much you will effect the galactic audience at large with your performance. Nevertheless, ACT II is about to commence. Hapes and the people there in are far more valuable to me alive and Empire-free than enslaved to the enemy. It will all make sense. Give it time."

Smiling, Rihn spun around in the chair to face Ki, "But enough questions. I've told you a little about me. What about you? Tell me a little about yourself. Your history. Your life experiences. Your passions."

Ki's eyebrow raised more in amusement than anything else. "Very little information... And what if I said I used to work for one of the Hutt's rivals? And that I was damn good at what I used to do?" Still am with a few more tricks up my sleeve Her private thoughts continued on as her brown eyes sparkled. Even with all of the drama's she'd had with Phillep and his men, she'd still kept her assassin skills up, adding to them with the Force training that Phillep had eventually given her.

"But then... if you've done your homework, you'd know my history. It is I that would like to know more of yours."

Rihn smiled to herself before rising from her chair.

"Let's just say that we have more in common than you think and we're both good at what we do. We are both leaders of our people. We have both served under another until recently. And now we both have the freedom to write our own course. That's what matters."

Moving towards to exit, Rihn grinned, "I happen to be starved. How about we continue this conversation over a meal. You do have food on this craft, don't you?"

Ki eyed the other woman carefully before shaking her head, amusement showing through as she turned to head back into the living area of the ship. "I could do with something to eat, it seems I'm always hungry these days. A hang up of finding myself free of Phillep's tainted blood. The galley is well stocked on the Lady Indiscretion"

~~ JP by Ki Vastor & Rihn ~~

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Conner cought the lightsaber and looked at it. Looking up at Kirlocca after hearing a snap-hiss. Conner reacted quickly and activated the lightsaber and a blue blade shot out. Blocking the attack from Kirlocca was strange. Opening his mind to the force like he was instructed Conner could sense the next series of moves. 'I have to warn you I was taught how to handle a blade when I was young' Moving from a defense stances to an offensive stans and sent a series of blows at Kirlocca.

Remebering what he was taught, Conner backed up alittle and twirled the lightsaber around in his hands, Conner twirled the lightsaber around his back and his side holding the blade out infront of him. He moved closer to Kirlocca using the force longer then Conner was ever able to he was able to block blows after blows.

After time moved on Conner started to get tired but didn't back down. Sweat ran down his face and into his eyes causing his eyes to burn. Making a mistake Conner over stepped and lost his balance. Turning the lightsaber off before he hit the ground. He looked up feeling Kirloccas foot on his chest he made no attempt to fight the wookie. 'you win I guess?'

Skye looked back towards Azrael before closing her eyes a moment. With them flicking open, her hands moved to insert new co-ordinates.

"I figure we might see who's hanging around the Last Call. I also want to find out what's been happening around the galaxy. The best place to find information is the Last Call."

With the new destination set, Serenity disappeared back into hyperspace.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"You are correct. I win. However, I want to congratulate you on your impressive skills. You did really well for an official first time."

Kirlocca used the force to put both of his lightsabers back to wear they belong. He then helped Conner up off the floor.

"In the future, if you ever need aid or help training, I will gladly help you. Do not hesitate to ask it of me."

Conner stood to his full hieght and smiled 'thanks I'll keep that in mind' Conner heard a beeping sound and went to the cock pit. Looking down at the controles, Conner flipped some switches. 'We're going to make the jump into hyperspace, hang on' Conner put in the route the needed to take to get to Gala. He engaged the hyperdrive and put the auto pilot on. Walking back to Kirlocca was he sat down. 'My mother taught me how to handle a blade, You would of liked her Kirlocca, she was Jedi Knight from the old republic.

Conner stared at the ground trying not to show his anger towards his parents. He stood up letting go of everything and opened his mind to the force. Calming himself he turned back to Kirlocca 'So did you grow up on kashyyyk?'

Mara had to hold back the tears at Leo's reaction. She couldn't bring herself to think of him as Roiju. He would always be Leo to her.

Following Alora, she tried not to think about the fact that she might have lost him forever. She had gotten him back before, but this time he seemed to be blaming her for what had happened to him.

Mara sat down in the middle of the bed to relax and try to work out some of the soreness in her muscels from the training with Draken. As she closed her eyes and sank into the force, she felt the ship take off, heading for a destination yet unknown to her.

jadedfin.jpg

Kirlocca sensed that Conner hid something about his parents through the force. Kirlocca decided not to push the subject since he didn't seem to want to talk about it, nor was it his place anyways. That was Kitt's job to talk to his padawan about the past. Upon hearing the question that Conner asked, Kirlocca took a few seconds to think about his answer.

"You can say that. I grew up with my father as he taught me how to use the force. When he died on a mission of some kind that the old Jedi council convinced him to go on, I was informed that I was to take over his spot in the royal family. I was scared about the power that it would give me, and my fathers teachings were still fresh in my mind, so I ran."

Kirlocca leaned back in his seat and pondered about his decision a bit before he continued.

"I ran to the Jedi, where I began my official training as a Jedi. I met your master Kitt, who was alone in the Jedi temple with me when most Jedi ran off to fight the Sith and the Imperial remnant of the time. It was around that time that the head of the council picked up Kitt as her padawan. Then we lost Coruscant...and her. The Jedi have never been the same since."

Kirlocca shook his furry head as he recalled the days of the Old Jedi Council. He then looked back to Conner.

"Kashyyyk today is nothing but ruins from the many attacks they have suffered. Much like the Wookiees, we are all but gone now. The endangerment of the wookiees has a lot to do with the Jedi and a lot to do with the wookiee's themselves."

Conner sat back and listened to Kirlocca. 'When I was younger I was told stories of Kashyyyk was a beautiful and peaceful place.' He shook his head and looked up at Kirlocca "And I thought having parents who lied about themselfs my whole life was rough"

Conner took in a deep breath and closed his eyes "My father was one of the Clone troopers who rebeled against order 66. He helped my mother escape and together they went into hiding. This ship was my fathers till the day the died together." Conner paused for a moment "I was born on tatooine, in a small village on the outskirts. The village was small but with the help of tuskin raiders who became allies more then enimies we survived untill the empire found out where my parents were and attacked us. Thats when I realised who I should do."

Conner looked down "Your the first person I've ever talked to about this" He closed his eyes and smiled. Shortly afterwards Conner opened his eyes and looked towards the cockpit. "We'll be arriving soon. It was very nice to meet you Kirlocca and I'll keep your offer about training with me when I get a lightsaber"

Conner went back to the cock pit and took controle over the ship. Opening up the comm link as they exited hyperspace with Gala in view "Kirlocca where approaching Gala now" Conner turned the ship towards the planet and enterted the ship into Gala's atomostphere.

(Make next post in Gala)

Slicer leaned back in his seat, watching as nothing streaked past and nothing laid before him. He had a while to go before he got to his destination, and while he was indeed fully prepared for what h ewas about to do, it never hurt to catch a few z's when he could.

So closing his eyes, he lighty dozed, as his ship streaked off toward his destination.

----

On the return from his last destination, he had plenty of time on his hand to run through all the information he gathered, catlogue it, put it into datapads, and back up data pads. As well as practice a new manipulation of the force. Before he knew it, he had arrived at his next destination.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Rihn bit into the food carefully. It was a habit she had developed over her years as a bounty hunter. Used to eating in silence, Rihn didn't speak for most of the meal. Suddenly, her datapad rumbled. Looking down, Rihn quickly looked over the information.

An eyebrow raised as something suddenly caught her eye.

Looking up at Ki, Rihn spoke with keen interest in her voice, "On you're suggestion, I had your profile cross referenced. It would seem that you have had some extensive dealings with the Black Sun in the past. From what I'm seeing, the actual nature and information on what you actually did for them is sketchy. Would you be able to shed any light on the situation?"

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

Ki concentrated on eating her meal, her appetite back to normal which relieved her greatly, even if she was now eating for two. She looked over as Rihn's datapad rumbled, her eye's glinting with amusement as Rihn spoke about having checked her profile. It surprised the Hapes Royal that it hadn't already been done.

"You could say ... extensive dealings. I don't know what you would have heard about Kabal Daisaku, Smash's son. I became his personal secretary amongst other things... I inherited this ship upon his death."

She was still sad over Kabe's loss. Phillep had taken advantage of her memories of Kabe, had tricked her on a number of occasions during her initial captivity, into thinking that he was her former lover. Kabe had been the only one to capture her heart, Phillep on the other hand, stole it and now she had her heart back as well as her body... apart from the child she now carried. I wonder what Kabe would have thought had he have lived to know my true heritage? She had thoughts of naming her son after Kabe... her first love.

"My skills however, extended far from what a normal secretary would do..." Her tone was laced with double meanings.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

In space a rumble occured in place where nothing existed. A light appeared from where only darkness existed. A small ship entered the light and vanished.

Within Shadow Station Damon emerged.

"Home sweet home."

The station made a jump twoards Illum. Damon and the weapon of the jedi now headed to where he was ordered.

Its a blast from the not so distant past.