Tython

I smiled. Onderin was clearly in a good mood, but ready to have some action. It didn't surprise me. It had to be hard for a man of action like him to sit around and meditate as the Jedi were infamous for. However, my smile faded as he asked about our mission objective.

"When I was there on our last assignment, right before Coruscant," I began, knowing that he knew all the details of the diversionary three-pronged attack that we had launched, "I...felt a presence. It was a young boy, a Jedi padawan. He materialized right there on the bridge, although I had to have been the only one to see him as none of the other officers even blinked an eye. He spoke to me. He told me that he and others were trapped on the planet below." My voice was grave in remembrance. "He showed me a memory--a Sith striding through the halls of what was clearly an old Jedi temple, slaughtering everyone in his path. I didn't even know there had been a Jedi temple on Ilum."

I took a breath. This was the worst part. "But it was more serious than just that. He told me that the Sith had somehow chained their spirits to the planet, not allowing them to find peace and become one with the Force. They were so weak, so desperate, and it took all of their combined strength just to reach out to me. I knew beyond a doubt that what he said was true, but at the same time, how could that happen? What Sith sorcery exists that can do that to a person?"

Onderin would clearly be able to tell how much this had troubled me. Indeed, at the time, it had taken all of my willpower to focus on the mission and not go running down to the planet the moment the fight was over. I had been on the verge of asking permission from General Slaughter to stay behind, but I had known that I would be needed at Coruscant when we got there. It had been one of the hardest things I'd ever had to do during the war--to choose duty to the Republic over duty to the Jedi--and so I was very relieved that I now had the chance to try and go back. "I just hope we're not too late," I added, troubled.

aira%20sig%202016_zpsneqbkyej.jpg

Captain of the Galactic Alliance & Jedi Knight

She quickened her steps slightly as she saw her master already waiting for her. Spast, she's quick, she even looks half awake... Sandy didn't feel nearly that. If there was one disadvantage to having a sonic shower instead of an old fashioned water and soap one, was that is didn't wake you up. Sure, it got the grime and crap off, but sonic waves did nothing to waken the body. So instead there was the miraculous invention of Stim-cafe. Which was awesome. Tasted like filth but it woke her up. Maybe even stained her teeth a bit if used for extended periods of time. Still she hadn't though to bring any, so she was stuck without it, and bleary eyed for her first tests with her master.

"I am here Jedi Alluyen, hopefully on time, you see my studies kept me awake..." She blathered on for a little bit more. Then Looked around to see if the rest of the mission team was there.

senay.png.2f049a5f093fee4ce31600cce37c9cbb.png

Calix Meus Inebrians

Kitt wasn't all that surprised that Kirlocca went straight in. The Wookiee always was someone whom preferred to get everything up front when he could.

"It's simple. I wish to test the will of the Sith."

His very statement brought forth looks of confusion from both Kirlocca and Dean. Smiling as he let out a breath, he spoke in a quieter tone.

"With this formation of the Galactic Alliance, both Jedi and Sith have been reset to zero on the influence charts. We as Jedi couldn't care less, our job and role isn't to be political figures. The Sith on the other hand, may be looking for a chance to gain influence. That present a problem for them. They won't be able to touch the Jedi Order during this time, or else face the backlash of being removed from such influence. And then whom will they be able to turn to? No organization will be able to take on the Galactic Alliance any time soon within the next ten years."

"The Dark Lord won't be able to execute full control over his order. Any and every little small engagement from a Sith puts them into a position further away from Galactic domination. Every step towards Galactic domination puts them further away from destroying the Jedi Order. You think people such as Faust can be controlled by this Dark Lord? No, he'll make attacks against the Jedi, which will in turn have the Galactic Alliance put the Sith in a position of having to remove one of their own."

Kitt let out another breath and his face became thoughtful.

"Eventually, I plan to put an enclave right next to their Sith Temple on Coruscant. Boldly stand next to them and smile. Daring them to do anything other then go for Galactic domination."

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

Adenna smiled at her Padawan's comments. She did know a lot about getting little sleep, she rarely got any when she was learning to be a Jedi Knight. "Expect your studies and tasks to keep you awake on a regular basis, I know mine did. Very soon, I will teach you how to draw on the Force's natural energy to help sustain yourself. It will help you deal with far less than normal sleep or even to go without it for a short period of time. Beware though, you can't last forever by drawing on the Force, sooner or later you need natural sleep."

She picked up her bags, shouldered them, and began leading Sandy to the front doors They would have to make the journey to the city of Ashla since no ships were allowed in the Temple itself, so it would be some time before they arrived. "We need to get going. Fynn should be ready for us in town and it is best to travel before the day heats up. It will be a decently long trip to Coruscant with all the narrow hyperspace lanes. I most certainly hope you did your homework because I will expect you to study the information during that time. Before we get to Coruscant, I plan on testing you to see how much you know about the slavery rings."

Before leaving, they stopped by the dining hall and got some food that could be easily eaten on the go. As they set out into the lush forest, Adenna looked over at Sandy and said, "I hope you have been keeping in shape. When I became a Padawan, I wasn't and it took some time and a lot of pain to get into shape. Long walks like this will help, but we will have to work on other things."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Kirlocca listened in very intently. What Kitt purposed what slightly on the side of using the Jedi padawans as bait. But then again, it was only bait so long as there was real danger. Maybe that's why the Wookiee was chosen for the task.

<< And with there being a risk towards the padawans and younglings, you want me there in charge of it to make sure that there is none. I may have to pull some illegal strings to make it as such. >>

Kirlocca knew a lot of techs that operated on equipment that have been and most likely will always be illegal. Some of them were friends that helped aid the Wookiee in his long years of being a Jedi. If any of them could provide him the right stuff, Qhaullia would be his first contact.

Wow, Onderin thought. "This is much more serious than I had anticipated," he said, his voice suddenly thoughtful. There was some seriously powerful Sith sorcery at work on Ilum--that much was clear. He searched his memory. Over the years he had studied the history of wars with some focus on the Sith. The galaxy was in such a state that not only were the Sith commonly his greatest enemies, but he'd had a wealth of information on the old Sith and Mandalorian Wars he could study for inspiration. He'd never had to face some of the ancient Sith techniques like Force storms, and he was glad--some such techniques could dramatically swing a battle with little he could do to counter their effects.

"Sith always seem to be tethering spirits to places, but usually its their own," he said, his gaze growing distant. He'd never been to Korriban--except perhaps in a vision--but he'd heard there were ancient Sith Lords still residing there as ghosts. Back during the foundation of the new Jedi Order, the revolutionary Jedi Master Luke Skywalker had been hospitalized by none other than Exar Kun, one of the biggest names from the Great Sith War millenia earlier.

But there was something which was nagging him from slightly more recent times than that war. "Maybe it was a Thought Bomb," he suggested. "A horrible technique. There was an old site called the Valley of the Jedi, containing the trapped souls of ancient Jedi Knights because someone used the power." His gaze snapped back to Aira as he popped back to the present. "If memory serves, they were freed, which at least means it's possible."

He shrugged despite the seriousness of the situation. "Are we still waiting for the comm array to get up? I'd rather not leave those souls trapped any longer than we must."

Edited by Guest

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

"To tell the truth, I don't want to know how to make it so. In fact, I don't want you to tell me or anyone else in the Jedi Order. It allows for us to be deniable when the subject comes up."

It was hot water that he would be threading with this, but it also gave him a chance to maneuver the Jedi Order into a position of better survival in case the Sith ever did try something against them.

"Also, I won't send any padawans or younglings to be at Gala until you finish the construction. There may be a few Galactic Alliance spies to show up during the construction process. They'll want to keep tabs on us as they do the Sith. Allow for them to leave whatever bugs they place."

Trushaun was embaressed. She didn't want to intrude on the Teacher's sleeping habits. She obviously could have waited, but for now. She would let the Force roll over her and help her sleep as well. Something she hadn't done in a long while. She was just happy to finally be learning again.

However, sleep wasn't so peaceful for the young Fosh. She found herself back on Corusant. Being chased by the men in white. Who exactly where there people? Trushaun did what she did last time, she met the man in the robes, but he turned out to be a man in white! She felt betrayed and hurt. But luckily, she had control over the Force. She lashed out, sending these soilders, or scientists or whomever they were flying back.

It was time to fight these inner demons who plagued her dreams. She reached out, there were no plants around, save for some potted rows. But the Force helped her out. The plant's awoken and fused together. It was an interesting dream. Panting heavily inside her dream she used her Plant Minion to protect her and defeat the men in white. It bashed and blundering the men to their death. The Fosh felt remorse. She didn't like to kill. But these men altered her before she had any idea what was going on.

In the physical world, she tossed and turned in her sleep. Not violently, just more often than not.

Trushauncopy3.png

Fynn had worked into the night checking and rechecking the heavily modified crafts various systems. After an exhaustive overhaul the Argos II was ready for flight. He knew Adenna and her padawan would probably get a little of cabin fever aboard the craft, and so he made sure make the seats as comfortable as possible. He'd charted a course that would take a little under 11 hours. When they got to Coruscant, they could get his old ship the Firesage out of storage.

The vessel was much bigger, a Corellian YT-700, that he'd first piloted when he met his old master. He's had it placed in storage, and the money he'd inherited from Garm had seen it remained safe. Still for security reasons the old y-wing would attract far less attention, and wouldn't be considered suspicious by any current political or security entity.

Fynn returned to his room and grabbed some much needed shut eye. He dreamt that night of his fight with John Skywalker back before the jedi were forced to leave Coruscant, he still remembered the mans gloating as they fought, each word leaving an impact on Fynn that to this day stayed with him.

"You know why I wanted to meet you in battle, Fynn? I bet you never assumed Sith were capable of anything except for hatred and anger, did you? I bet the Jedi rarely teach you of Sith relationships. I believe we've exhibited many of your traits, of Jedi traits... save for inactivity and patience. We act, we save or destroy upon our whim... not waiting on some all-powerful Force to tell us to move. That was the problem... that has always been the problem...

He awoke, his eyes snapping open as he heard the sound of a droid walking by his front door. He sat up and swung his legs over the end of the bed he looked over at the time piece by his bedside which indicated 06:30. After readying himself, he left the room and a message for Darla and Darex.

"I have been asked to join a mission on behalf of the jedi counsel, and so I don't have time to catch up as I'd hoped. Until we meet again my friends, stay safe. There is a lot that I want to say to both of you, but in-truth, none of it needs to be said. I know that in all the universe I have no better friends then the two of you. No matter how difficult things become, remember, I remain your friend always."

He left the note in their data machine at their doors entrance as both were asleep, and continued on his way.

With his small pack of belongings over his shoulder, He left the temple and reached the small space port as the sun rose over the hills in the distance. He ran one last pre-flight check, than sat down in the grass a short distance away, beginning his morning meditation. There was a lot on his mind, and he felt the morning air and warmth from the sun comforting, allowing him to center himself for the journey ahead.

As the time for departure approached Fynn looked up to see the two jedi approaching on a path towards the ship. He stood and looked the two over quickly.

"Good morning," Fynn said succinctly as he greeted them both.

Edited by Guest

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Kirlocca nodded his head in response. It seemed well enough that Kitt would want to protect the Order, even at the cost of never knowing how such a thing is done. Part of him wanted to flat out ask about the threat within the Force he could feel, but decided against it. There were a lot of times when he opted for a life that enjoyed the bliss of ignorance. If he didn't know, he wouldn't have to worry about defending against it until it strikes. Bowing, he took his leave from the crystal chambers and began to make his way towards his quarters to fetch his things. He allowed for his mind to become thoughtful as he made his way.

Now is the time when I can fully honor my word and protect the Jedi Order. Too many I have let down before, including Aryian. I swore to protect him from death, and it took him anyways. At least now I can protect his son from such a thing happening. Or maybe this is all just leading up to my own death that I saw within the Force? Better not to focus on the future.

As he entered his room, he began to collect everything that he would need for his long mission. For some odd reason, he grabbed his holocron that he was recording Wru'torr on. Perhaps maybe he would get some time to pass it on to another.

After his master went in her hurried manner to (presumably) check on Darla, Nishant excused himself to Master Tares with a quick bow and moved in his measured way into the temple complex itself. Within his form, he could feel the rhythmic tide of his master's energy moving through the complex, and realized with a hint of surprise that his sensory capability had improved more than he had thought since the visit to Corellia. Recalling a particular thought he'd encountered on that planet, Nishant paused in the first hallway within the temple. He would go to the library, and his first notion was to seek a map, or another Jedi to tell him where to go; but now that he had seen the improvement of his Sense, he moved within himself to meet the Force and went with it along the corridors and up stairways, and then it simply came to him in his gut that he knew where he had to go.

Soon he was sitting at a small desk in the library of the temple, having found several entries he had then copied into his datapad. He read intently, poised lightly on his chair (he didn't like chairs very much) with his feet folded up onto his thighs. Time passed, and he was satisfied, and sought the air of the gardens, and so he made his way there as he had found his way to the library, and with more ease than previously.

Within the purity of the garden foliage, Nishant hid himself away and stood in silent balance, perched so lightly, as if he were some kind of organic statue formed after the image of the dense garden around him. He recalled what he had been taught long before coming here, the subtle shifting of the weight, the releasing of it into the earth and the rebounding force that spiraled upward through the body; his knees bent slowly, just a small bit, and his arms rose in delicate motion, elbows bending like a breeze. His right hand snapped out with all the potency of a striking snake, immediate and precise, returning from that brief moment of tension to its floating form in the air.

Nishant dipped himself into his mental arena, but his mind-ocean was different now than it had been before. It was still, but where before it had been immovable, now with every breath he affected the water around him--he created a tidal flow from the very core of his form, from the energy of the Force as it rode his breath out through his body, down through his readied legs into the earth and out through his arms. This time when he moved his hands through the forms he had been taught, when he shifted his feet in their combative rhythm, he aimed to saturate the motion with the Force. It was difficult--and when he paused to return to stillness he wondered at what he had read.

He knew that it took an immersion into the Force to wield a lightsaber in a manner of mastery, but he had not considered that there had been a style of warrior within the Jedi Order that had fought unarmed, whose weapon had been a body in harmony with the Force. To harmonize every movement with the Force...he wondered how many had done that? Even a master with the lightsaber could wield the weapon superbly without such a harmony with the greater energy around him. Whether Master Skye had him build one or not, Nishant knew it would be unwise to disregard this way of harmony.

Nishant2.png

"But beneath the courtesy...a deep reservoir of feeling."

Sandy grinned as they began their hike, she was is pretty good shape. If she couldn't compete with the other hopefuls Force wise, she trained herself to compete with brute force. Over he last several years, under the careful gaze of the masters, she trained her small girly muscles. Working out every day had become a routine for her. That being said however, a long hike through a jungle was still strenuous, and she was out of breath by the time they arrived at the city.

They passed by the gates into the old city. Chatting, Sandy was winded for sure and sweat dripped from her brow. But at least she was in good company. They eventually made their way to a starport where she could see the mean looking Jedi awaiting them. He said hello and good morning. Sand grinned and returned the favour.

”œYou have a very nice looking ship, sir Relmis.”

Calix Meus Inebrians

Fynn nodded respectfully at the young padawan's manners. It seemed that being Adenna's apprentice had already had a postive effect on the girls mood. He could feel nothing but excitement and the eagerness on her part.

"Sir Relmis? Sandy, you can call me Fynn. Like your master I don't get too hung up on titles. Course on occasion it's nice to be flattered." Fynn said as he cocked his head to the side and mused about the last time anyone had called him sir. He looked over to her master.

"Good morning Adenna." He said as he bowed his head to her as well. He turned back to the craft he'd spent hours preparing.

"She's all ready to go, it'll be a long flight, but I've made a few space accommodations so that you should be relatively comfortable. This ship has seen me through many a journey."

"It's not the fastest ship in the galaxy, or the most heavily armed, but it'll hold it's own in a dogfight. Most importantly it's size will keep unwanted attention elsewhere." He said as he approached the craft and unlocked the split hatch. The furthest forward seat was his spot, from there he could pilot the craft, and preform basic flight functions. Adenna's spot in the middle controlled communications, shields, and and advanced targeting, Sandy's had the best view, control of the reverse mounted turret, and a few other basic subsystems.

"Just a few things, don't mess with any of the configurations unless I ask you too. That includes the turret. Unless of course your teacher decides you can do a little target practice." He said this because he knew her curiosity would have to be peaked, he was 14 once as well.

He then opened the cargo compartments so that they could stow their belongings for the trip ahead.

This was why I was glad that Onderin had volunteered to come along. He at least had some ideas of what we might be going up against--or at least he had ideas of where to begin looking for answers. When he spoke about the urgency of the situation, I nodded. "Yes, Grandmaster Fitt doesn't want us to leave until the communications array is up. Xae-Lin volunteered to fix it, but she's pretty busy right now. I don't like leaving those poor souls longer than necessary--it's already been a few weeks since I was there, and they were so weak..."

I hoped it wasn't too late already. "If I had any technical skills I'd try to fix it myself, but as it is, I'd probably just make more of a mess of things."

aira%20sig%202016_zpsneqbkyej.jpg

Captain of the Galactic Alliance & Jedi Knight

A flash of alarm crossed Adenna's face at the thought of a 14 year old girl blasting away at random things in a starfighter's blaster turret. She couldn't understand the fascination with weapons and fighting. Yes, Sandy was Force sensitive, but she was very young and very inexperienced. It wasn't that she wanted to limit her Padawan, it was that she was too young to understand the results of fighting. Life would probably throw her into more peril than any being had any business being involved in, so she should enjoy the peace while she was could.

Still, she didn't want to be too much of a prude. She was too young herself to become the spoilsport. "Perhaps after she can show me that she has more control over her emotions and anger than she displayed yesterday," she said. At least it wasn't an outright denial, but neither was it a guarantee.

She was a little dismayed at the ship. She had hoped for something large enough to move around in so she could get some sleep. Still, it was better than nothing especially considering she didn't own a ship and couldn't fly one if she did. Beggars couldn't be choosers and the Jedi life was not one of luxury.

"Alright Sandy, let us get our baggage stowed so we can be on our way. Every day we wait, more slaves are sold and die in bondage."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

((Sorry about the delay, deciding to be married in three months plus having lots of mandatory overtime at work hasn't left me much time to post))

Xae nodded to the others as they left, grabbing her tray and disposing of it as she left the cafeteria and skirted around a few of the younglings as they scattered about the temple hiding the of lightsaber parts in various locations about the temple and its grounds for her padawan and the other that she'd sensed to find. ((I'll pm you two with the list, I left it at home ))

Trushaun, she began through the Force, the time has come for you to build your first lightsaber. Around the temple and on the grounds there have been pieces and parts hidden about. Your task is to find them. There are enough to build two lightsabers so if your friend who gave you the holochron wants to build his, he can join you in the search. Best of Luck.

I have an errand to complete on behalf of the Order that shall take me the better part of the day, as I imagine your search will. I will contact you when we are done and we will cover use of the lightsaber. I know what the holochron contains and you should use it's knowledge well. Good luck in your search and the the Force be your guide.

She came across the crate containing the transmitter array and loaded it on a hoversled and gathered the rest of the tools that she'd need to coax it into performing in the intended manner with R2-D6 trundling up to meet her as she'd requested. "You up for some tech work?" she inquired of the little droid as the pair left the cargo bay area and made their way to the highest point of the temple.

Xae found a suitable location for the device on the temple roof, a flat area with a clear shot to the city of Ashura from which the transmissions were to be sent and received, and she set to work first securing the stand to the temple roof with bolts and with a little bit of the the Force to meld the device to the surface as well, a technique that was similarly used in the fusion of the parts during lightsaber construction. Her work was just beginning...

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

A wide grin swept across her face when she saw where she was to be seated, in the bubble turret itself, what luck she had. The Smile disappeared when she heard her master talk about her emotions. She wasn't good at that, but it was a long distance from throwing a rock and blowing off a steering vane. But still the point was taken, she would behave and then...maybe she would be able to shoot some debris or something epic.

"Thank you for the ride Fynn, do you think we will have much chance with this slave ring?"

She was genuinely concerned but it could be total a hit and miss, or even worse, they could get taken by the slavers as well. Who knew. Sandy Stuffed the bags in the cargo hold, carefully of course as to not damage anything important.

Calix Meus Inebrians

As soon as Kirlocca left, one of the CommCenter techs walked in. He held a great deal of concern within his eyes.

"What is it?"

"Grandmaster Fitt, there is an awful lot of chatter trying to make it through to the Jedi Temple. I think you might want to speed up the communications array or visit Ashla to figure out what's going on."

"I'll go visit Ashla. It's probably nothing more then idle chatter."

It was a lie. Kitt could sense within the Force a great many disturbances. But he wouldn't want to panic Dean or the tech. Turning towards Dean he offered him a smile.

"Lets make a walk into town to see what all the fuss is about."

Dahar felt a stir inside. He knew there was something important to be done and for some reason he needed to seek out Master Kirlocca. He could tell this was the will of the Force and knew enough to listen.

Allowing the Force to guide him he reached out to try and locate the Wookie Master. The young Jedi Knight made his way to the section of the temple where the Masters lived. There was a small waiting room of sorts, decorated with plants and paintings, that branched off to the actual bedrooms. He could sense the Jedi Master was in his room. The best thing to do would be to wait patiently here for Kirlocca.

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away...

In the last hour he had pushed himself deep into meditation. It was there, something odd within him, an urge he had not recognized before, an impulse. It was sharp, and sudden...but certain. Suddenly he was suspended, he felt timeless, and he was slightly perplexed that this decision which had come out of his core did not bother him, that he was not questioning it (at least not in the way that one who opposed the idea would question it). And in this space he occupied, he opened his eyes, and he saw what had occurred--he was deep in his mind-ocean, but he was not sinking, and he was in that area between the black of the depths and the vague image of the sun above the water, where everything was clear.

"I am going," he said, and as these words were spoken aloud he awoke to his surroundings and immediately action was taken. He was up, and walking, and his hand had gone to his datapad and it seemed as if before the machine was even in hand it was showing him the form of his mentor, and he told her what had happened to him as he walked, and he told her what he was going to do, and she blessed him--and he knew beyond a doubt in that moment that there was not a single reason why he should not act on this impulse. Not even his inability to explain it could slow his step; perhaps he enjoyed this inability to understand.

But it was within half the time of their initial journey from Ashla to the Temple that Nishant found himself there, in the city, and found himself aboard a transport, and within the hour was in space, heading for Coruscant.

(I'm not disregarding any rules; I've been given permission to leave.)

Nishant2.png

"But beneath the courtesy...a deep reservoir of feeling."

Kirlocca finished up with all of his packing and opened the door to his quarters only to find Dahar standing outside of it. Part of him was glad to see him, but he couldn't figure out why. Giving him a slight bow with his head, he spoke very warmly.

<< Dahar, how are you my friend? What can I do for you? >>

Kirlocca felt honored more then he had ever been. He had trained many Jedi padawans, and only two Jedi Knight had ever asked for deeper training from him. One of them being the Order's current Grandmaster. The fact that he used a phase Kirlocca had used many times before to his padawans was almost iconic in his mind. The Wookiee offered up a smile to Dahar.

<< It would be a great honor to help deepen your training; However, I am tasked with a mission that takes me to Gala to rebuild the Temple there into a Praxeum. If you don't mind tagging along, I would be more then happy to begin. >>

Roene awaken abruptly from his peaceful slumber when a subtle message bumped into his protective force bubble and disturbed his thoughts. It wasn't meant for him and wasn't even really transient in his mind, but it somehow seemed strangely familiar to something he'd heard before when he was a padawan.

Roene could only really assume, from his drowsy state that it must have been for their new friend Tru, but didn't want to make haste in any rude way to push her away or to wake her up. Roene had offered to teach what he could as long as Tru's master was away, but if the strength of the message sent through Roene's bubble was any indication, it was something done by someone skilled in channeling the force and because it wasn't for him he either assumed it was Trushaun's master calling her or Aryian calling Elnia. Considering the chances of the latter option though, Roene felt a little more sure that it may already be time to say goodbye to their new friend.

The Cerean, even in his drowsy state did not wish to say goodbye so soon, but such things needed to come to pass. However, while he would miss his friend, he would not miss the morning air as it set upon the wilderness. So, the still unkempt and barely awake Jedi Knight clamored into a cross legged seating position and felt the breath of the planet as it too, rose to meet the light of day. Delicate drops of sapphire fell into Roene's consciousness and spattered each pattern of grass with the grace of dancing couples moving upon a grand ballroom floor.

He reached out and touched his padawan's fatigued mind with the force and wished to show her what was happening and hoped she would wake; he would not force Elnia to rise if she didn't want to though, because he knew she needed rest.

NvFYuwm.png

Dahar had arrived here at Tython before any of the other Jedi had. He had helped prepare the temple in silent meditation and remained anonymous in that task. It had been a personal request from the Grandmaster and wasn't a duty he took lightly.

But now the time had come for his journey to take him elsewhere. Back to Gala. Dahar wanted to learn the Wookie's ways. He wanted to truly master the Force and be able to impart knowledge to others. He had trained Adenna to knighthood where she was tested by Master Kirlocca. The Jedi Knight was young but becoming very in touch with the Force. It guided his very motions and he found it very easy to deeply connect to the Living Force around himself.

Dahar had shaped his body into a well equipped weapon. He was able to call upon the Force to enhance his being and limits as a Human. He was a strong force.

His hopes were to learn the Jedi Master's unique fighting style. Dahar wanted to master different means of combat and Kirlocca's own Wru'torr was something he wanted to learn. He also knew the Jedi Master was a great teacher and he wanted to further improve his own skills as a guide of the Force.

"Yes Master Kirlocca I will gladly accompany you to Gala to help with the Praxeum. I can sense there is much to be done."

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away...

Tirius emerged refreshed from the meditation chamber where he'd been waiting almost since he'd arrived. Getting in touch with the Force again was something he'd desired to do since finishing his training with Master Fitt, as recent as that had been. It had reinforced his beliefs, but he was a Jedi that had not been touched by the war, and so he did not think that this retreat was especially for him.

At any rate, he was ready to get back out into the galaxy--he just wanted to check with the Grand Master first. The young Jedi quickly made his way toward the bright beacon in the Force that was his old Master ((Kitt)). When he approached the man who was apparently just a little older than him, he bowed. "Master," he said. "I'm asking permission to get offworld. I have some personal matters that require my attention, but I'm also receptive if there's anything you want me to accomplish out there."

Personal matters would continue to be a big part of Tirius' service, but he was a Jedi Knight. He never wanted Kitt to think he had strayed, but wanted always to be thought of as ready to serve.

Kirlocca nodded his head upon hearing Dahar willing to commit to such a trek and journey. It would be a tough one, but well worth the pay off in his own mind.

<< Very well. Pack your things, then meet me at the Ashla dock. From there, we can begin our journey and training together. >>

Kirlocca continued then on towards the entrance of the Tython Temple, which was nothing more than a cave hole. Surprisingly, the Temple felt more regal then most Temples despite being within a mountain.

Kitt was about to make his way fully towards the exit of the Temple for a short walk to Ashla, but was interrupted by one of his former padawans. Tirius, a very strong and wise Jedi Knight. For some reason, Kitt was pleased to see him. The request that he asked however, was not as pleasing to his ears. With a growing threat in the Force that was on the move, he was hesitant to allow any Jedi to just leave without him knowing where they were headed.

"I will allow for you to leave under two conditions. I want you to remain in constant contact with the Jedi Order. I also want to know where you are headed."

He would have also liked to know what sort of personal business he needed to attend to, but Kitt wasn't going to push to figure out what it was.

Fynn locked down the compartments as the ladies ambled to their seats. He handed them their in flight helmets, which would serve to drown out the sound of the powerful engines, and allow them to talk peacefully aboard.

He helped Sandy to her seat and buckled the young jedi in.

"Thank you for the ride Fynn, do you think we will have much chance with this slave ring?"

"That depends on many factors things young one. Will Corsec back up a goal of the jedi? Perhaps... Will the slavers react violently to our attempted intervention? Almost definitely. As Jedi however, ours is not to wonder whether or not, we must do our best regardless of the chance of success, and let the force dictate the outcome."

He said this as he placed the flight helmet on her head, and turned on the comm.

"Don't worry though, your teacher Adenna has the force on her side, and me and of course... you." He said as he indicated that Sandy to was as important to Adenna as all these things.

He entered the cockpit, and flicked several switches into the ready position. He looked into the deep jungle in the distance, his eyes of the force seeing the abundance of light they were leaving for the cruel shadow of the sith on Coruscant. They would have to steel themselves for what was to come, no matter what it might be.

As he ran the last pre-flight checks, news broke over the holonet of the events on Naboo. Fynn turned to Adenna, indicating that the news was worth their attention. Still they had a task to complete, and if it had a bearing on their mission, well they would simply have to negotiate it.

The Argos lifted from the pad, it's engines glowing white hot as Fynn angled the ship for ascent. Grasping the controls he guided the ship out and over the jungle and then gently pulled back on the controls.He felt something in the force just then, a gentle tug from a familiar bond. He realized that it was just a small part of the force releasing it's hold as the ship began to rise. In moments they were in the outer atmosphere, and soon the sphere of the planet was behind them.

"Alright travelers, next stop Coruscant, we'll make a few jumps to make sure there is no retracing of our course. Mind the jump it can be a bit... bumpy." He said this as the navcomputer finished it's calculations and the new jumpdrive thumped into action. Finally a green light flashed in front of Fynn, and he tapped the counsel in front of him. The stars pulled back, and became starlines as the blue of hyperspace welcomed them with a warm embrace.

(exit to space thread ---> http://jedirp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7791&start=6150

Tirius nodded. "Absolutely, Master--I'll stay in contact. I'm headed to Coruscant. I grew up there, my family's there, and I know it very well," he said. He let the mention of his family imply the nature of his personal business, but didn't state it explicitly. There was nothing he would be doing that would preclude keeping in contact, especially if it was a matter about which the Jedi really needed to know. Tirius had spent enough time around Kitt to know when his old Master had something on his mind, and it didn't take a logical genius to make a connection to the Grand Master keeping careful tabs on who was leaving the planet.

Already in the back of his own mind he was starting to plan more carefully what lay ahead. If these were indeed treacherous times for the Jedi, then he would be careful with his identity. That would not, of course, keep him from standing up and doing the right thing, but did not Jedi wear common robes that were meant to make them inconspicious in a crowd? With a new government with a yet-undefined stance on the Order, Tirius thought it was never a bad thing to be careful.