Csilla

OOC: Heh typo on my part... And duel accepted. How many post do you want? Count this as my number 1 either way.

The 'bridge crew' didn't waste time... Within a few minutes they had the computers wide open and several choice pieces of Imperial Intel sent over to the Justiciar... Star Charts, the Fleet Intel that had been stored on this ship. Captain's log, Imperial holonet access codes and the history of this particular ship... Gren couldn't help but grin as the Justiciar sent an acknowledgment of receiving the intel... Sometimes he loved his job... A minute later his grin faded... A shiver ran up his neck... More of the force?

Something was coming... Securing his grip on his blaster rifle he turned to look out the viewport... Suddenly it happened. A blast that nearly knocked him from his feet and knocked the shields and several systems down... A second blast and a sudden rush of air, heat and rather vicious flash of light which probably would have blinded him if not for the auto-adjusting of his helmets view panel... Struggling against the raw force of the wind rushing out he grabbed onto the nearest panel... In the process losing his grip on his blaster rifle... Swearing he made a grab for it as it flew away and out the now holed up window...

As some repair droids rushed past to patch up the hole Gren swore... Hovering outside was an assault gunboat... Slipping inside was a figure in a vacuum suit...

Grabbing a blaster rifle on the ground near him he raised it but before h could ifre a powerful blast knocked it from his hands as a voice spoke... Then the figure attacked... Using a lightsaber and some sort of metallic blade too large to be a knife yet too small to be a sword... A Sith! Appalled at the massacre of his troops and knowing them being around wouldn't help him Gren shouted out an order over his comlink.

"Everyone out! Leave this to me. Fortify the auxiliary bridge. Cut off all access to this bridge as soon as the last man is out."

---------------------------

As the troops not engaged with the figure left the bridge rather hastily he loosened his twin wakishazi in their sheaths... Taking stock of his weapons he prepared to fight... The figure turned to him... He looked bulky in that vacuum suit... But his recent fight left little doubt in Gren's mind that he could move quickly... The vacuum suit would slow him down a little though... It would have to be enough...

"You must be the commander. Tell the admiral its over... or you die where you stand."

Suddenly in a surprising burst of speed Gren was under attack... His twin short blades out in a flash he blocked the rather large knife sweeping at him with one... Reverting to an old Antarian technique he held his blades in a left-forward right-back grip... Angling the blade he used the Sith's own attack... The metal blade glanced off his half-adamantium blade continued on down... Now not pointed at Gren though he kept his blade ready to stop it again if necessary. Augmented by the slight push his right blade swept forward at the Sith's chest. An attempt to disembowel him...

"My name is Gren... And I will never surrender!"

He said as he his blade lunged forward in a half-butterfly...

(1)

sigyh.jpg

Malin stares at the Dark Lord for a long time, creating an uneasy air of silence over the bridge. Finally, Malin sheathes his Caelestum, but does not lower his guard.

"Very well, Dark Lord. Return to your ship, but know the next drop of blood you spill in this battle will be your last."

Malin steps back and seems to vanish, as if sinking into the floor. Though gone, a lingering fragment presense remains, echoing about the room.

"And know the next time you seek Jedi, just to sate your petty thirsts, I will be there."

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

There was an odd grin on Quietus' face as he moved back across the bridge rather slowly, as is savoring his presence here.

Then I suppose I shall have not not spill a drop of blood...

Returning to the very control panel he was fiddling with before, he gave it a once over as he passed it by, making sure that his handiwork would indeed go un-seen. Even if for some strange reason someone were to disassemble the panel, the web of wires and electronics within would be nearly impossible to figure out by the time that Quietus could react. Smiling at his handiwork, the Dark Lord looked up and out the viewport once more.

There hovering, as he had called for it, was the Ogariv II, waiting silently for his command. A wide grin now spread across his face, Quietus spoke, knowing that the mere presence of Malin was still around, watching him.

"Oh and by the way Blademaster... this IS my ship now."

Quietus began cackling as he pressed a button on the control panel. Instantly the shield on the Liberty dropped, setting off alarms and warnings all over the ship. No doubt the bridge crew were panicing now, as their control over the ship had just been lost completely. The Dark Lord worked tirelessly at his control panel, sealing key parts of the ship, including the heavy door to the axillary bridge. With that done, Quietus keyed the comm, and spoke to the entire ship.

Crew of the Liberty, you hear the voice of darkness embodied. This is the Dark Lord of the Sith. You will find that I now have control of this ship, and thus I have control of your fate. But I going to deliver your fate back into your hands. Do as I say and ask, and you will survive. Disobey, and your entire ship will die. The actions of a single man will impact the entire ship as I turn it inside out to the vacuum of space. Now, first, let us get those engines back online shall we?

Quietus ended his message with a slight grin on his face. He was in a very unique position. If the crew did as he asked, he would satisfy the Blademaster by not spilling blood, and yet he would still get his way. But of course, if Malin showed his face again, it was a simple matter of flicking a switch oin his gauntlet to cause a complete vacuum, sucking both himself and Malin out to space. For Quietus, this would be his escape, as the Ogariv II waited for him outside.

As he dwelt on his plan, he turned and looked out the viewport from his position once more... just in time to see the large explosion that rocked the Vortex. There was something oddly familiar about the presence that was causing such destruction, and while he could not put his foot on it... he was glad to have it. Whoever it was, the attack on the Vortex would mean that given enough time, the gravity wells would fall once more, and Quietus could make his escape.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

"Strike three, Dark Lord. You're out of here!"

Malin, though willing to give some semblence of mercy to the Dark Lord, was not a fool, and not one to be trifled with. Just before he acted, Malin wondered if the nature of evil, power, and corruption inherently reflected a person's inadiquacies, forcing them to engage in grand, suicidal endeavors when simply walking away would suffice.

The thought passed as Malin once more delved into his Blade Master powers and launched himselt out of the floor right at the Dark Lord's feet. There is a sudden chopping sound followed by a loud crash and a thump, then a horrible, wailing howl.

As he rose through the floor, Malin's caelestum was already drawn. With a keen slice, he used it- aiming not at the Dark Lord's throat or chest, but at his gauntletted hand, severing it. As he completed his upward slice, Malin let his blade fly, sending it right through the glassteel window of the auxillary bridge, opening a wide vacuum into space, perfectly timed for the savage knee that Malin delivered into the Dark Lord's stomach, sending him flying right out into the newly opened void.

Malin's red visor gleams as he watches the Dark Lord make his escape, much sooner than even he anticipated no doubt. Just as the vacuum reaches out for him, Malin twists his right ankle and a hidden dagger emerges from the toe of his boot, which he jams into the floor with a kick, stopping him fast. Malin raises his two open hands and calls back two small objects from the void: His blade, and the gauntlet of the Dark Lord which still contained a freshly severed hand.

Malin watched as the Dark Lord vanished into the blackness over Csillia, then the lowering of the shutters, and finally as the lights return, signalling the return of the ship to the bridge crew and all normal functions. Malin half wondered if the Sith made it to his ship before the vacuum of space ripped him apart, but realized he did not really care at this point. With minimal effort he used his terrible curse to decay the severed hand in the guantlet to dust, then crushed the empty glove, ending its potential for mischief.

Weary, Malin exited the auxillary bridge, and would eventually make his way to his ship after clearing up some smaller fires onboard the Liberty.

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

There was a saving grace aboard the Liberty, Onderin realized as he witnessed through the Force the great showdown that took place aboard that Star Cruiser. With that ship safe and the Vortex taken, the battle was more or less in hand. But the biggest decided factor could also be felt through the Force--the intense battle between Armiena Draygo and Emperor Geki.

But for the moment, there was little more Onderin could do except manage the combat in general.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Also sensing an end to the battle as it lay with the former and current Emperor and the head of the Jedi, Kyrell boards the Atropos and takes off for the fringes of the battle beyond the Alliance's gravity well, quietly watching the battle and waiting for another moment where his actions would be needed.

Malin.jpg

(Dont get too overjoyed yet Onderin, Quietus has some aces up his sleeve still)

Despite all the experience that Quietus had had in his life, as well as in his past life as Montar, the speed, grace, and precision of the Blademaster's strike utterly surprised the Dark Lord, and he found a new form of respect for the Blademasters and their ways as he went flying out to space. If there was one thing that he would be thankful now, it was that he had put in backups for this sort of ends.

As soon as he began being pulled out to space, the Dark Lord spun and used all of his power to focus on his own body, keeping it from ripping apart in the vacuum as well as latching onto the Ogariv II and pulling himself towards it. It was through sheer luck, determination and strength through the force that the Dark Lord made it into his ship. The short journey through space had taken more of of the Dark Lord then all of his battles with the Jedi combined this day, but even then the will and power of Quietus could not and would not be stopped. Making his way to his personal quarters, he opened a cabinet and, with a grin on his face...

Removed a second control gauntlet, an exact duplicate of the first that Malin had just so kindly removed. Quietus made his way forward to the cockpit and once there, activated the gauntlet.

Instantly, the Liberty fell back under sway of the Dark Lord. Keying his comm once more, Quietus spoke.

"Attention crew of the Liberty. Unfortunetly, a Blademaster just attempted to remove my control over this ship, and while he was successful for a moment, he underestimated me in the end. And sadly, I will have to make good on my words. His actions have now cost every single one of you your lives. Goodbye fearless crew of the Liberty.... I hope you enjoy your slow painful deaths."

Keying off the comm, Quietus interfaced his control gauntlet into the main computer of the Ogariv II and proceeded to use the controls to do more sophisticated and complicated actions aboard the Liberty.

===============================================

All at once, every single door on the Liberty opened wide. There were only a few seconds of silence then before the lights flickered twice. And not a moment later, the entire ship was engulfed in whipping winds that pulled every crew member off their feet. Quietus had just vented the ship, lowering the magnetic field on the docking bays so that the vaccume of space roared through the Star Cruiser. Every crew memebr on the ship. as well as anything that wasnt bolted down, began soaring through the rooms and corridors, smashing against the walls as they were carefully sucked out of the ship. Most of the crew suffered major injuries as they were whiped and smashed into various walls, corners, and other soaring objects. But each and every one of them was methodically removed from the ship by the cold hand of space.

In the end, there was not a soul left aboard the Liberty.

===============================================

Quietus watched from his perch as thousands of tiny dots began floating away from the shell of the Liberty in the moments following the venting of the ship. He has a very very devious and sadistic look on his face after knowing that despite losing his hand to a blademaster, the Dark Lord had still emerged victorious, and now had a very large and shiny trophy of his deeds.

First, the Dark Lord cut all power to the life support systems, both to pull more power and to ensure that no one would be left alive. The next system to be turned off were the internal lights, which also would not be needed. Now with a larger supply of energy to pull from, Quietus put the shields back up, and with more power to pull from, the shields were at 175% of their normal full power.

Once he confirmed that his trophy was protected, the Dark Lord did a complete scan of the ship and found that the crew had indeed managed to repair the engines. Grinning wickedly, Quietus re-routed the power from one side of the ship's turbolasers, and sent it directly into the engines. Instantly, the Liberty began to lurch, slowly moving across space and away from the formation it had fallen from in the first place. The ship was more heavily protected, and if need be, could dish out more turbolaser fire then it could previously, especially now that it no longer had a crew to take care of and support.

There would be little to stop the Liberty now a mindless tool of a Dark Lord, from gaining its freedom.

1fE1uLv.png

OOC((Mod approved))

::Amon awoke at last in the infirmary, thanks in no small part to the tremendous efforts of a Jedi healer. Before he could thank the man, the healer was off tending to other wounded. A good man thought Amon as he left the infirmary to head to the bridge. He found the crew frantically trying to figure out what happened to one of their ships, the Liberty, which had just vented itself and started acting on its own volition. Or so it would seem. Reports indicated that the Dark Lord had been on the ship, but had fled it before the venting. Clearly that could only mean a remote hacking device.::

Jam these frequencies and you can restore control of the Liberty. Then we can use the turbolasers to shoot the Dark Lord down while he's caught unaware.

::Upon initiating the jamming, Raynuk was no longer able to override the controls of the Liberty. AI systems kicked in and the ship targeted nearby enemies, most notably that Dark Lord. In a rain of unforeseen turbolaser blasts, the Ogariv IIand it's pilot were reduced to ashes and tasty chunks of cooked meat.::

OOC: no prob. and a 3 post duel seems to be the in thing right now so lets go witht that. Since I started the duel Ill take it this is my second post.

Also Im assuming your blades are heat treated against lightsabers...

IC:

Abaddon was furious. His opponent though lacking the speed and charisma of a trained force user had actually managed to think his way through the situation. He had underestimated his opponent and it had been an almost fatal mistake. He obviously a little more than rusty. Sure he could kill this soldier right where he stood with snap of his fingers. But why use the force so candidly. His body needed a work out...this would be it. He decided hed stick to force enhancement techniques only in an effort to increase his abilities to their former glory. The former Emporer and Dark Lord let out a sickening laugh.

Abaddon parried the duel blades with his lightsaber. The dark beam that seemed to remove light rather than create it had been a gift from a different age... The lightsaber turned the metal of the sword white hot on contact, but it still managed to hold against the beam. Abaddon was intrigued by this soldier he was skilled and ingenious, too bad he had to die. He wished more of his soldiers had been as inventive. Still this soldier wasnt even capable enough to have been one of his apprentices. No his apprentices had become Dark Lords and Conquerors....This was just another body for the grave count.

While parrying the attack he moved with force speed to the side of his opponent just as his opponents blades came in contact with the black blur of a space hed once occupied. The analytical mind of a former Sith commander had served him well. This was certainly his chance. He raised his deflected Ghurka in a high arch as if for a finishing stroke that would cleave the head from the shoulders but with a sudden change of motion and a smooth shifting of body weight the Sith Master drove his elbow into the back of the neck of his opponent, before the man could even register what had happened. The blow knocked his opponent to the ground and seemed to both knock the wind as well as the commanders sight temporarily from his body.

"Well, Gren" The way Abaddon spoke made it sound as if the name were scum from a Bantha's toes. "Ill grace you with my name since you should know it before you die." Abaddon paused and then revealed his name as if it were a statement of jest. "I am Abaddon a former Dark Lord and Sith Master."

He took this elapsing time period as an opportunity to remove the vac suit by slicing a neat line across his suit untill it fell from his body. The plated metal hit the ground with a slam. Revealing Abaddons young unscarred face. Though he was old, older than most of the Sith he had seen battling, he had never aged. A gift of the force some would say. A illusiion used through the force other supposed. No one really knew. From his shoulders hung a thick cloak of black and red with an emblem of the Sith on it. The rest of his body was covered in black leather and a small black cloth mask covered his mouth.

"Wearing body armor against you is overcrediting you." The Master said a disgusted smile twisting across his face. "However you are entertaining so please to to stay such or Ill be forced to finish you off quickly. He dropped to the floor and spun on the ground his leg sliding around just in time to trip Gren as he tried to get up. With another smooth transition of body wieght Abaddon launched himself into the air and tucked away his ghurka. While in mid air he removed 4 vibro blades from an unseen pocket and threw them at his target.

Each found its mark with practiced ease. One in each hand pinning the soldier against the ground while blood poured across his knuckels and down his forearms to where the other two had again found there mark. If the soldier was to escape the blades, his grip would be extremely loosened on those swords....

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

(Mod approved, you haven't posted for 4 days) (Killing Post)

Delta pulled himself over to Cadio who had collapsed from his injuries, and looked him in the eye. This had been a very successful, and painful fight.

"Goodby, mate..."

Delta lowered his MP5 to Cadio's head and pulled the trigger. Blood and brains splatted the hanger floor, Cadio was dead, definately. Delta pulled the trigger a few more times and looked down at himself, blood splatted his armor, his and his enemies. Delta pulled himself to Crosa and said,

"You fought very well here, It was a good fight, lets get back to Black Sun, or we could fight more people in Space or something..."

Delta fell back on his back so very very tired, and awaited Crosa's decision...

(Good Duel Silas)

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

Crosa watched as Delta shot Cadio through the head. Crosa almost turned away. He had seen death before but he still was not used to it. He should never get used to it. He breathed in.

"Thank you Delta. You did a great job yourself. I think we should--"

Crosa was going to say stay on the mission, but after looking Delta over he could see he was not in any shape to take on the leader of the alliance.

" I think we should go back to black sun and you should get some medical attention."

Crosa gathered up his gear and climbed up into Delta's ship.

"But first, I think we should stop by Coruscant to pick up my ship. My R9 unit is waiting for me there."

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

The thick scent of death wafted throughout the confines of the ship, nascent terror creeping into its rightful dominion over the ship. Its master followed its unmistakable aroma, his steps leaving prints of crimson marking his trail. Yet it was not what was in the wake of Ason Antilles that was the most startling, yet the ever elusive coward he chased after. All of this was just a precursor. Those deaths of those who sought to meet him at the entrance to the hangar had been nothing more than a taunt, and how he had penetrated the ship with merciless precision had been about nothing more than just one man. Their souls weren't even deemed worthy for his further use, for this was not about them.

And then... another death....

Where once the presence of the Dark Lord inspired, there was nothing more than a withering echo. Where strength had once emanated as it had when Ason found the sith spirit upon Korriban, there lay a void. Such was this man's doing as well.

In blood he wrote

Come to me. This battle is now more personal than you know.

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

Silas/Cadio whoever you are. 1. don't pm me about a question on your char from a different name than the character you're asking about.

2. Your last post was april 21st at 8:42 PM. Delta got approval for a 3 day rule and posted his kill on April 25th at 11:10AM. Anytime after April 24th at 8:42 pm, you would have been able to be 3 day rule killed.

Sorry, you are dead. See you in 3 more days.

" I think we should go back to black sun and you should get some medical attention."

"I think so my friend and you as well..."

Delta hauled himself on board his ARC-170 and blasted offf into space...He ignighted the hyperdrive, and....nothing, the Interdictor was still up, he spun the ship back around and landed back in the Vortex's hanger. He injected himself with bacta and covered his wounds with bacta as well, he bandaged his shoulder and hip and gave himself a shot of adrenaline.

"Crosa I am feeling better, lets go turn off the Gravity Well projectors, capture Gren and hten we can leave."

(Ready for this Crosa?) (Oh and sorry Silas I didn't mean to get you angry.. )

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

As Crosa watched Delta bandage himself up and give himself some bacta he could only admire how much of a trooper Delta was.

Must be one of those fett clones... Crosa thought to himself.

"Sounds good to me! You sure your up to it??"

Even though Crosa already knew the answer he waited for Delta's response and course of action.

((I am ready if u are))

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

Ruling: Given the mess going on with Quietus, Malin, and Amon, I've reviewed the posts. Amon's killing was an OHK but it was a mod error, and there has been debate on the validity of the powers of Quietus' gauntlet.

I have decided to null all posts by these three up to the point where Malin kicks Quietus off the Liberty after destroying the gauntlet.

So Malin is on the Liberty, Quietus is alive on his ship, and Amon is in sickbay. The Liberty's crew remains alive.

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

(Thanks Hallie. Have I told you lately you rock? Just so everyone knows, the nulling of the posts was agreed upon by myself and Malin and suggested to Hallie, so its what we wanted, so no drama )

Despite all the experience that Quietus had had in his life, as well as in his past life as Montar, the speed, grace, and precision of the Blademaster's strike utterly surprised the Dark Lord, and he found a new form of respect for the Blademasters and their ways as he went flying out to space. If there was one thing that he would be thankful now, it was that he had put in backups for this sort of ends.

As soon as he began being pulled out to space, the Dark Lord spun and used all of his power to focus on his own body, keeping it from ripping apart in the vacuum as well as latching onto the Ogariv II and pulling himself towards it. It was through sheer luck, determination and strength through the force that the Dark Lord made it into his ship. The short journey through space had taken more of of the Dark Lord then all of his battles with the Jedi combined this day, but even then the will and power of Quietus could not and would not be stopped.

Damn Blademasters... Always ruining my fun.

The Dark Lord looked down at his newly formed stub where his hand used to be. Given that Malin had been able to move through the floor to attack him, Quietus knew better then to stick around. Making his way forward to the cockpit, Quietus took control with his good hand, and as quickly as he dared, piloted the Ogariv II away from the Liberty, which thankfully was still mostly dead as his control unit shut down the power when his gauntlet was destroyed. It would take a few moments for the power systems to restart, but it was long enough to allow Quietus his escape.

Soaring as fast as be could away from the main battle fleets, and thus the gravity well generators, the Dark Lord was content with exiting this battle. He had defeated three Jedi over the course of the battle, and had the presents to prove it. Moving out of the gravity well generator, he made the jump to hyperspace, and moved back to his quarters to deal with his now stubbly hand.

1fE1uLv.png

((I find this solution most satisfactory.))

The Liberty hung dead in space for a moment, its power gone. The cold of vacuum began to creep into the dark ship, though slowly, and artificial gravity shut off for a moment. But just when the crew began to fear the worst, power restarted and everything came back online.

There was a moment of relief and everyone waited for further orders. Finally, their captain's voice came over the speakers. "Everything is under control, the threat that was aboard gone. But the battle still rages, and we're on the edge of winning it. Fight on!"

Meanwhile, Admiral Onderin Starlisk continued to pace, still sort of waiting through the various trials of the battle and anticipating its end.

3C12kbA.png

Chiss Admiral Nurth'ras'hnuruodo stared out a viewport of the Justiciar, wincing as being after being was thrown from existence. This loss of life was pointless, and needed to be stopped, but there wasn't much that the Admiral could do. He turned to Admiral Starlisk.

"Admiral Starlisk, is there anything I might do to be of service to your forces?"

Gren swore silently as the Sith parried his second blade with his lightsaber. The speed and strength of this Sith was amazing... Even inside the suit... Some of it was probably force induced. But still...

Suddenly in a move to fast for Gren's eye to follow the Sith moved from the area that Gren's sword had been aiming for... A shift in weight brought him back to bear on his opponent coming around in a spin that was never completed... A blow to the back of his neck knocked him to the ground... His vision blacking over for a second as the blow disrupted all the nerves in his body... All the oxygen pushed from his body by the blow and the hard impact on the ground... The only thing stopping him from being paralyzed from the neck down was his armour... It had saved the bone from breaking... Lying on the ground gasping he began pushing himself up. Slowly... His arms and knees still shaky from the blow.

"Well, Gren. Ill grace you with my name since you should know it before you die. I am Abaddon a former Dark Lord and Sith Master."

A rather large thud told him that the vacuum suit was now lying on the ground... An idea formed in his head... Looking up at his opponent Gren was shocked at the age of the face... Young... Younger then him. Yet. He seemed so... Old. Another part of the force? Gren would have to ask Onderin about it when he got back to the Justiciar. Gren smiled grimly... As he began levering his legs under him...

The Sith master said something about entertainment... Gren wasn't listening... Bile was bile... Whether it came from sickness of the body or sickness of the soul... Finally Gren began standing... Too late. A sweeping leg knocked him back over. Catching a glimpse of his opponent leaping into the air as he tried getting up again Gren swore as the glint of metal told him something bad was coming... Or maybe it was the prickling feeling in the back of his neck.

A scream of pain was torn from the Alliance Commander as a pair of vibroblades pierced his hands... And another pair his forearms... Effectively pinning him to the ground. The all encompassing body armour had taken most of the damage... It looked far worse then it was... But it would still make holding anything difficult.

Levering himself to his feet... Ignoring the pain of getting them up... Gren turned to look at his opponent... Looking down at the blades sticking out of his hands and forearms he smiled contemptuously... Locking eyes with the Sith.. He could feel anger flowing through him... Raising one of his hands to his mouth he tore the blade out hilt first with his teeth... Licking the blood that flowed up... Then was cut off by the armour as it tightened and closed the hole in it...

Using his free hand he tore out all the blades... Then he tightened his fists... As much as he could... It was enough. The armour hardened around his hands. Pushing back the pain... As he'd one so many times in the past Gren felt himself drop into the Fighter's Mind... Calmness enveloped him... Dropping into a fighting stance... Suddenly he spat the blood and spit he'd licked up straight into the Sith Master's eyes... Blinding him for a few seconds... Long seconds... Long enough.

Moving forward fluidly Gren's left hand moved forward in a punch straight to the solar plexus. As the Sith master doubled over Gren's right hand swung in a tight arc hitting the Sith a powerful blow against the side of the head. A slight shift in stance brought the elbow into a follow-up blow. And before the elbow had gone past Gren's left hand came up in an powerful upper cut knocking the disoriented Sith back. Changing his stance to a one more suited to leg work Gren pivoted on his left foot bring his right in and out in a powerful side kick that broke the Sith Master's nose . Drawing it back he lanced a second into the stomach that doubled the Master over. pivoting he leapt off his left foot and swung it around in a spinning kick that rocked the Sith to his knees...

All told it took less then five seconds... Fast... One didn't need the force

to be fast... And it didn't always make up for skill. Falling onto his front foot Gren hit the Sith a hard blow across the face. At the same time he moved his other hand and clapped it spider-like over the youthful face... pushing he over balanced and toppled the Sith. Standing over the Sith he sneered as he drew one of his blasters...

"Time to die."

He fired a single shot at the disoriented Sith's chest...

(2)

sigyh.jpg

Armiena v. Geki:

Probably the most amazing duel I have read as far back as I can remember. It almost wasn't a duel, but more of a confrontation, as very little physical damage was done.

Major props to Geki for using my line. That made me so happy inside, even if you haven't read my fic.

If you want personal crit, feel free to PM me. There is very little to give, but one thing I did notice--Geki, you switched tenses halfway through the duel, which weirded me out. Also, you didn't seem to react to her last action of coming at you with a knife, but talked and then conjured up dark Aryian.

You both had amazing character development in this duel, fitting for its significance. I'll be interested to see what new directions your characters take.

Ruling: I have to rule this one in Armiena's favor. Several reasons, one being that she was the character who grew more, and it would seem almost anti-climatic for this battle of good v. evil to end with her being cut down by blaster bolts.

Amazing duel.

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

((Again, that was an awesome duel. Looking forward to doing it again.))

Even if Armiena's choice of weapon had seemed natural to her when she began her charge, it was ultimately a rather stupid tactical decision. There was no hope of completely deflecting the four lethal bolts that the Emperor shot from his blasters at a safe angle. She would have to evade them all, and at this range, that was a nearly impossible proposition.

Impossible, however was Armiena's specialty. Sometimes, she even succeeded in pulling it off.

The charging Jedi Grandmaster twisted away from the first bolt; it burned through the thin cloth of her robe and passed close enough to her skin to raise a painful blister, but no real harm was done. Continuing her spin, she ducked cleanly under the second of the four blasts. Midway through the spin, she leapt backward in a breathtaking flip towards Geki and the illusion of her fiancé that he conjured; the illusion evaporated in an incoherent flash of mist.

As she began to set her feet down from the backwards flip to continue her charge, Armiena felt the third bolt pierce through the center of her robes and rocket straight down the narrow crevice between her breasts.

Those blisters were going to be memorable.

Alas, by the fourth bolt, Armiena had begun to lose momentum and had already closed in enough that all the speed the Force could give her wouldn't allow her to escape its wrath. She began to spin again and arch her back so it would narrowly miss her, passing again along the curvature of her back, but there was no time for that. She took the bolt in her side, in the middle of her rib cage. It was a potentially mortal wound if the victim didn't have it seen to, but Armiena had no time.

Worse, the pain of the bolt had also shaken her concentration, forcing her to abandon her temporary immunity to the mekebve spores she had unleashed in the corridor. Her eyes immediately began to tear and breathing alone began to hurt.

Just a couple steps farther”¦

How she had summoned the strength to fight past the inevitable recoil of the bolt and close in further, she would never know. All that mattered was that Geki was finally in the reach of her arms, and that arm clenched a honed knife that was already slashing along to cut the cord of his life.

The divine grace with which Armiena began her charge might have been disrupted by the quartet of blasts from Geki's blasters, but it was nonetheless deadly. For some reason, the Jedi Grandmaster had chosen to use a completely mundane knife””not even a vibroblade, but a knife, a dead blade””to attack the Emperor, but it was still impossibly sharp, still quite capable of slashing out to slice open the throat of her foe.

The sudden gurgle that Geki's excited breath turned into wasn't quite sufficient to finish the job; she continued onward with the slashing charge, raking the tip of the blade through the crucial arteries in his neck. Blood spurted, splashing across the right shoulder of her robes.

Still, not quite sufficient. There was a vague chance that he would survive, if a lucky stormtrooper squad came across his body and got him into bacta immediately. An invisible wall swept up behind the dying Emperor's knees and toppled him to the floor, and a modicum of leverage from Armiena's flying feet turned him onto his stomach. She kicked away his blasters and straddled his back.

Finally, it was time to finish the job, but Armiena wanted to say something to him before the end.

”œI know you're probably planning some kind of extravagant revenge against me.”

drayyy.png

Still hanging out around the edges of the battle, doing his part to aid the battle as a fighter pilot. Though far from being an ace, Malin's skills using the Atropos marked him as competent, and his ship's unique build made up for the rest. Dimly he remembers how he came to get the ship- payment from some low key assassination in the back streets of Tatooine, ages ago... but that was a different life.

A shockwave trembles through the force as he feels Geki fall. A faint smile play up behind Kyrell's mask. The day was theirs, though there was still a terrible cost to it- many Jedi and Alliance soldiers fallen, and so much so for the various Sith and Empire soldiers as well.

Not wishing around to see the end of the battle, but knowing its foregone conclusion, Kyrell quietly exits into hypserspace.

Malin.jpg

((Oops--Malin, you can't leave the battle. Although the Alliance owns the Inderdictor cruiser at the moment, we still have the interdictor field up, and such a field encompasses the thread--no one can leave until it's off.))

When the comm came through the Justiciar's speakers, the crew gaved a great cheer. The Fell Hammer was taken, the Emperor dead. Master Armiena Draygo had killed him. This would put an end to the Great Battle of Csilla, and a great battle it was. Many had died on either side, but this was a clear Alliance victory.

And this, coupled with the secret destruction of the shipyards at Kuat, meant something in this war. In fact, it meant more than one thing. The Alliance was on the rise, their position with the Empire that had begun at Coruscant was reversed.

Onderin couldn't look to the future just yet, however. Armiena needed help to hold the Super Star Destroyer she had taken. He looked at an officer. "Send a full compliment of troops over. Also, take the crew that evacuated from the flagship before the battle and send them over to the Fell Hammer--they should be enough to crew it completely."

His orders were carried out quickly, and soon the Alliance navy troopers were sweeping through the Super Star Destroyer, taking captives and neutralizing resistance. When the new crew arrived, they were heavily escorted and remained mainly stationary until the ship could be captured completely

3C12kbA.png

Kirlocca felt a shock run through his body as he tumbled. His head was spinning really fast as if he had been kicked really hard. Kirlocca opened his eyes only to see the inside of an escape pod. Kirlocca quickly tried to think back to what he last remembered. I fell into a meditation trance to save myself... Kirlocca frowned at the thought of being thrown out of the ship. He thought the dark lord would have killed him, but then again, maybe the Sith did have honor in the way he fought. I'll have to re-face him some day . Kirlocca's respect for the Sith went up. Not many Sith would have honor in fighting fair, or, as fair as a Sith could get.

Kirlocca turned around and kicked to hatch of the escape pod off and he quickly climbed out. The first thing he felt was a bitter cold air from the planet. Normally, this wouldn't have affected him, but for the fact the Csilla didn't have really all the cold of air to a wookiee. Kirlocca looked down to see that his fur was shaved off. So much for having honor in fighting. Kirlocca pushed the thought aside. He was on the planets surface, and from what he could tell, he was far from and civilization.

Kirlocca sat down on the ground, drawing the force to him. There was one advantage to being away from the battle...he could perform Battle Meditation without having to worry about and engagement...until someone picked a fight with him at least.

The Force energy about the enemy ship dropped significantly, and Brad Warren knew that meant that the battle was over. He had been dealing with other Imperial resistance on the ship as the Jedi Grandmaster had battled the Emperor. Now that battle was over, however, and Brad knew his assistance would be needed in capturing the bridge. He turned off his lightsaber and attempted to cloak himself as best as he could using the Force.

Brad hurried off for the bridge, using the Force to quickly navigate the corridors of the large Star Destroyer. He felt Armiena's presence still, which was good. It meant she was alive, and probably meant she was victorious after all. After a few minutes of little resistance, he had managed to find the bridge. He saw Armiena with the standing officer near the comm station.

"I'll take it from here," Brad called across to her. He ignited his lightsaber as a sign of power towards the officer. "You're injured, rest as best as you can. I'll protect you for the moment, and keep him in line." The sickly green blade hummed and pulsed with energy as Brad awaited for the Alliance to reach the bridge.

WarrenEdit.jpg

When Brad Warren cautiously suggested to Armiena that she slip into a healing trance to begin some form of recovery from the deadly blaster wound, she simply shook her head. It might have been her foolish pride, her determination to see the battle through to the end, or a fear that Warren wouldn't be capable of withstanding the entire crew and protecting her helpless body while she was healing, but she was determined to not rest until the Alliance arrived.

”œNot yet.”

drayyy.png

Ruling on the battle- It's over, Alliance wins. PCs with the Empire and Alliance are free to depart if they have not done so already- though PCs engaged in a modded battle shall finish them. The Alliance gains control of the Imperial ships present here to do with as they please- same with their NPCs.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]