Tempay

Tarrian Skywalker

Yes. He was finally finished.

The extended B-Wing sat there, in all it's majesty. He had enlarged the cockpit significantly, to allow a gunner's station. He added two chin-mounted Ion Cannons, and had increased the energy output on the normal Laser Cannons far beyond what they should have been, and kept it in the realm of the normal.

It also had several other features installed into it, minor ones, yet significant. A hull electrocutor to take care of any tracker beacons, two ports for dropping space mines/bombs, and he had finished it by putting a black coat on it for camoflage(sp?).

Glorious.

He jumped off of it, almost knocking into the kid who was still standing near him.

"Hey! Watch it. Who are you anyways?" Not waiting for an answer, he pulled out a toolkit, and began fiddling with a normal comm, installing a ship remote with multi-functional buttons, programmed with the same AI programs that Aryian had installed on his own Blur. When Jurha got back here...

"Wait a second. Are you here for training? Come with me. I could use a padawan. Mind you, you're not my padawan yet, I just want to see how good you are in the force."

Finished with the comm shortly after, Aryian walked out of the hangar, to a remote part of the base nearby. It would be easy for Jasyn to follow.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Originally posted by Aryian Darkfire

"Wait a second. Are you here for training? Come with me. I could use a padawan. Mind you, you're not my padawan yet, I just want to see how good you are in the force."

Slightly annoyed with this Jedi's tendancy to not wait for an answer, Jasyn jogged after him. "My name is Jasyn, and, if you don't mind me asking, what is your's?"

=/\=

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the way...

Ara took a deep breath as she stood in front of Jareth. She wasn't quite sure where to start herself, but decided to go with what her heart said to.

"I know you wish to become a Jedi, to leave your dark past behind you. I want to know...why? After all you've done, all you've seen, what is it that makes you want to turn away from it?"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Scorp noticed she had stop trying. And then he saw it lift maybe a millimeter before it touched the table. Scorp didn't say anything at first he just wondered about it. Then he thought some more.

"hmmmmmmmm"

He gave a pause

Then he levaiated her just to poke some fun.

"Maybe If you could imagine your self as the bar your could lift it."

Scorp then gave a slight chuckle as he put her down.

"Ok I have seen you able to do it before and so I know you can and you do as well. Now however I shall teach you how to mediate."

Sitting down on the floor Scorp crossed his legs.

"First close your eyes. Good."

"Next wipe your mind of thought."

"Now listen inside of your self."

"And relax"

Scorp then put himself into medation what he had told her was pretty basic. While Scorp mediated he thought about making an obsticle course before scrapping that idea. Instead he would find how she handled a weapon.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Seeing nothing else that needed to be tended to, and the jedi masters confereing on their own, Ish lead his padawan to one of the newly finished areas of the facility.

Around the two robots worked tirelessly putting together the base, joining old with new. A large room would serve as the next are for Jareds training. More meditation and focus would be needed, but he had established a connection with the force, and Ish could feel it.

As the two stood on the end of a long room, also padded as on Haruun-Kal, Ish looked over to Jared at his side. "We will begin rudamentary force techniques here. I do not expect you to get them on your first try, as they are very difficult for someone with your current knowledge of the force."

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

((Sorry about the not waiting for an answer, but I don't want my char tied up again with someone who posts then leaves. It happened about a month or two back, and it royally ticked me off. And, you don't have to quote me, I'll just look for your posts. I'll PM you.))

Aryian looked over at the boy, with his brown hair and dark tunic.

"Sorry, I was a bit annoyed at my former apprentice, who recently stole my ship. Hmm. My name is Aryian Darfire, I'm a knight of the order, but I hope to be mastered soon...Anyways. You came here seeking training? Well, first off, do you know what the force is?"

He stood there, and two fist-sized silver balls floated up behind the boy. His attention was totally transfixed on Aryian, however, and he would not notice them.

Blz1mwg.png

((When I said she stopped trying I meant she stopped consciously trying. Like where Yoda told Luke, "try not, do..."))

"hmmmmmmmm"

Kayla looked up at the sound of her Master's voice. She wondered what he was thinking about and was startled when she started to float.

"Maybe If you could imagine your self as the bar your could lift it."

"Hey, that just might work." She said as she chuckled along with him before he set her back down.

"Ok I have seen you able to do it before and so I know you can and you do as well. Now however I shall teach you how to mediate."

Kayla nodded and sat down, copying his stance.

"First close your eyes. Good."

Her eyes slid shut...

"Next wipe your mind of thought."

She imagined her mind as a big blackboard wiped clean...

"Now listen inside of your self."

She did...

"And relax"

Her muscles relaxed as her brain sent the command; it wasn't that hard, in fact it was almost too easy. Almost... She was looking forward to seeing what other training Scorp had in store for her today.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

((I don't plan on just leaving, unless something comes up that I can't control. So, don't worry. ))

"Um, I think so." He scratched his head and frowned, "It's a..." He sighed. "No, I mean, I don't think so." How was he supposed to explain that he didn remember a whole lot?

=/\=

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the way...

Bron briefly reflected over what his master had just revealed to him. It made sense, for the most part, but he did not understand how such things worked, he voiced his questions.

"That all makes sense, but how does the Force enhance the physical and mental properties of the user, I dont understand how something like that can exist, where did it come from? How does it work? Why cant everyone tap into it, rather than a few Jedi?"

There is no emotion; There is peace.

There is no ignorance; There is knowledge.

There is no passion; There is serenity.

There is no death; There is the Force.

Everything the Jedi live and strive for is included herein.

Jared looked at his Master, smiling. He was going to learn the ways of the Force, it was amazing. He looked over the room again, it wasn't like the one at the previous base, but it would do for now. He moved in, looking at all the droids working non-stop, technology had come so far.

"Well Master, I'm eager to learn if you are eager to teach me."

Jared waited for a response.

5bfeaedd.jpg

Embrace death, it may be the only time.

Ish proceeded down the length of room he and Jared occupied. As he neared mid-way between Jared and the far wall he let the force take him. It protruded every part of his body and was an extension of himself.

To Jareds naked eye, Ish became nothing more than a black blur. His robes were flailing in the air as he darted at a blistering pace down the cooridor. As he reached the end, Ish stopped and turned back towards his padawan who was now nearly one hundred hards away from him.

Instead of yelling, Ish called out with the force.

Come now, use the force to aide your movement and speed it up. Focus on your goal of becoming faster. The force will aide you if you use it wisely. Concentrate on yourself, but also the living force and the area around you at that specific moment.

With that Ish stood, arms folded and waited for Jared to come to him across the room.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Jared closed his eyes, shutting off all connection to the outside world. He concentrated, focusing on the Force, on himself. He smiled, then started to run. At first, his body began to run his normal pace, but he focused harder and began to run faster, he focused on his legs, letting all thoughts disappear. He opened his eyes and looked down, he could hardly see with the wind coming at him at such a high rate of speed, amazing. He then saw as the wall started to come closer, and closer.

"How do you stop?"

He couldn't, he couldn't control the Force, not yet at least. He hit the wall faster then a bullet could, hitting the floor with a loud thud. He rolled on the ground in pain.

5bfeaedd.jpg

Embrace death, it may be the only time.

((Cool. I get another apprentice! One that won't leave!

Aryian...give him a chance dear...he is new and is learning the rp ropes...

Aighty, I'll do my best to help him. Reminds me of when I first started...*reminices* Yah, check your inbox, Jason.

ONE MORE THING: the "danger sense" is innate in all hopefuls. So, you already have it.))

Aryian stared for a few seconds with a blank look on his face.

"Seriously? Wow...most people in the galaxy by now...Oh well. The force is an energy field spanning the whole universe, connecting us all together. Little organisms called midichlorians allow us to tap into this field, and use it for our purposes. The higher the midichlorian count you have within you, the better you can be with the force. It has evened out a bit across the galaxy though, so there is nobody who is beastly strong with the force.

There are two sides to the force, Light and Dark. The dark side is the easier path, but it will also eventually destroy you. Remember this, if you really want to study with the force. You will know this by chaotic feelings and conflicts within yourself. Most of the time, your conscience will lead you to the right side of the force, but there are times you must do so of your own accord."

He paused a moment, to let what he had said sink in to the young man's head.

"This, is a lightsaber."

He pulled out his generic one, as he had not had a chance to construct another after Ryloth. He ignited it, the green blade springing forth into the air, a soft thrum echoing as he moved it.

"It is only an energy loop, yet only a force user can safely wield one, because we can see incoming shots before they are fired, and move to intercept them, bouncing them back to our enemy. Nice, huh? If you undergo training, you will eventually be allowed to wield one of these in it's full majesty, but for now, and any point on, you will only be allowed a training saber, which is attuned to light only, and cannot harm anything."

He paused again, bringing the silver balls around the front of the young boy.

"You have a blaster, don't you? Here, close your eyes, and shoot one of these."

One of the silver orbs floated down to rest beside Aryian, while the other rose a bit higher into the air, silently moving about in an erratic fashion. Without the force, it could take an eternity to hit.

Blz1mwg.png

((It what I thought you were going for but wasn't sure so to be on the safe side I let it fly and let it drop.))

Scorp could tell that she had indeed done what he had asked. As she mediatated he himself got up. HE wanted her to see how much mediation can make a difference. So walking around he found his old blaster. Picking it up he set it before her.

"Well do you feel a lot better? Now you will see just what mediation can help a jedi do. I have shown you the basics. In time medatation will lead you to places you never though you would go. However here is a blaster I want you to leviate it."

Scorp then stood back to see if she would be able too.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Ben'a nodded to Bron's questions as he thought over the possible answers. In truth, he himself didn't know half the answers, and he suspected that many of the Order did not either. He decided to go with what he knew...

"As far as we know, the Force has always existed, and will always continue to exist, for all time. Everyone in the known Galaxy has the Force within them, and indeed most are capable of feeling the occasional insights it grants. Perhaps it is the Force itself that chooses who can manipulate it, and how strongly they are able to, but other then that, I doubt any of us could truly know the answer to that question.

"As far as how the Force itself works, that is up to you to decide. The Force is not something you can illustrate with a diagram on a holoprojector, Bron, it is something that is felt through the body and spirit. When you are calm, at peace, and have emptied your mind of outside distractions, you can catch glimpses of the Force at work, but it is not necessary to always do so, as you will learn." Ben'a floated back down to sit solidly upon the stone below him, and put his finger to his mouth.

"No more questions for now," he said, in a low, almost hypnotic voice. "Instead, concentrate upon your inner self. Close your eyes, open your mind, and unlearn what you have learned about the world around you. Calm your thoughts, purge them for now, and reach out with your mind..."

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Red flames licked around the Blur's shields as Jurha brought it screaming into the atomosphere.

"Jurha your speed is too high for re-entry!!" Opa wailed.

Jurha would have shot the literally pint size droid a dirty look if she hadn't needed to keep her eyes on the all the cockpit instruments. She could however talk.

"Feh, this is standard Mandalorian assult entry speed. It's safe."

Opa whimpered. It had been a while since Jurha had done the manuver so she kinda wanted to try... Enter the atomsphere at suicidal speeds, few would detect you as a ship and if they did, human operated turrets would be highly unlikely to hit you. Actually, Jurha was going slower than the actual procedure was supose to be done. Power that was supose to be going to the engine was powering the shields. The assult entry had a tendency to make the outter hull a little gooey if the shields weren't on high enough. A loud roaring sound was overtaking the ship, but Jurha was pleased it wasn't rattling! (Rattling was never a good sound).

"YOU'RE GOING TO TURN THE BASE INTO A CRATER!!" Opa screamed.

Jurha killed the engines, blasted the air brakes, pulled the control yoke as far up as she could, and created as an enormous a Force buffer her mind could muster.

There was a gentle groaning sound as the rest of the caught up and then settled back into place. Jurha's face was obstructed by a red curtain of hair from the sudden braking. Opa fluttered up to her. His attenta was bent from crashing into the view port.

"I hope you're happy."

"Extremely."

Jurha jogged off the Blur to see how the exterior had faired. (Shields and enigines would be fine after some charging and maybe conduct replacemetns sooner than usual.)

"Where did you learn that?" Opa asked hovering up behind her.

"My dad taught me when I was ten, that's the second time I've done it."

"I wonder why..." Opa emitted an upset electronic noise, "You burned off all of the paint!"

"Just on the front."

"AGH! This isn't your ship!"

"Aryian would of done it if he knew how."

"That's not the point."

"What is?"

"You just damaged his ship."

"He won't notice."

"You should pay him back."

"With what?"

"That case of Last Call brew, which you attained illegally I might add."

"Ugh."

"You did steal the ship."

Jurha pulled out a six pack of ale she had purhcased outside the Last Call.

"By the ramp..."

Jurha put it down and walked away with a sour expression.

"That was like the last of my credits..."

"You did the right thing."

"Stupid droid," Jurha said as she went off to tell Aryian she brought his ship back.

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

Aryian abandoned Jasyn for a few seconds, a more important matter at hand.

He seemed to vanish, yet in all reality, he used force speed to shoot himself at faster-than-normal speeds to stop right in front of Jurha, who was just walking away from her ship. He looked like he had a crazy look on his face as he stared, at his ship. Great.

"You know, you could've done that in your own ship..." He grumbled in a low tone. Then again, he had a brilliant thought for Jasyn.

"You. Come with me. ((Jurha))" He almost dragged her back to the hangar, which was very near to Jasyn, showing her the starfield-black E-Wing.

"It still needs one more thing, and you can give it that yourself. My gift to you, so you won't have to wreck mine next time." He lifted a hand to his mouth, calling over to Jasyn.

"Hey Jasyn! Come here for a second. I want you to meet my former apprentice. Forget the blaster thing for now, ok? I was only wanting to see how proficient you were in the force..."

He turned back to Jurha, an almost-mad look on his face.

Blz1mwg.png

Jurha's mouth hung open, she lifted her hands to her face.

((I'm reliving the morning I woke up went outside and my dad showed me my new car.))

"Eeee!!" she sequealed. She launched her self forward and embraced the hull of the ship. If it was possible Jurha had just emotionally plastered her self to the E-Wing.

"I can repaint your ship," she called over her shoulder, still not removing her self from the ship's side. Then she remembered, "First I have to tell the council a few things, but that can wait a little bit. Just a bit though."

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

Why?

What an interesting question to start off our proceedings Jareth thought to himself.

After some deep inflection, followed by a deeper breath, he began.

"To understand that, Master Jedi, you will need to know the man I was, the man I became, and the man who now stands before you."

Jareth began recounting a tale of his life in this galaxy. As he spoke, he projected images of his life into the minds of the listening Jedi council members.

A young Corellian with long brown hair stood with high hopes of becoming a jedi. He sought out their resting place, and began his journey toward the light. A sharp needle, pricking his arm in a violent manner, injected him with a horrid virus, and thus began his descent into darkness. That single action started an avalanch of torment which ate away at Jareth's soul.

The former sith spoke of this as the beginning of the dark times. He then went on to explain about his training under Geki, and the work the two had accomplished with the Hutt organization. This led him toward the sith.

Tarrian's face appeared in the minds of the Council as a savior at first. This was the mentality Jareth had at the time. Only she could cure him of Geki's virus and help him ascend into power with the sith. Dark clouds symbolized his training and then a lightning crashed through their minds as Jareth came to the story of his saber creation. He explained about the slaughtering of the Coway, and their extinction at his hand on Mimban.

At this point, Jareth paused for a minute, and in his mind, he asked the souls of the dead to forgive him for his atrocities. He then continued, and spoke of his further ascent within the sith order. His knigthood, his master's trials, and the seduction and ambush of Raynuk Montar which lead him to the very highest seat within the Sith order.

Throughout his tale, Jareth projected a feeling of great emptiness. The whole story was dismal and nothing was right in Jareth's life.

"Ah, but I forgot something." He said almost comically as he remembered his walk through the living force with Jedi Master Keiran.

"Those days, spent not on this plane of existance opened my eyes to things like honor, loyalty, compassion, and I wanted to experience them here. Keiran and I have a history together that stretches as far back as I can remember, and our walk together as ghosts within the force is what began my yearning to right the wrongs that I have unleashed on this galaxy."

Jareth began to cry when thinking of the glory of the force. The glory of the light. He'd never experienced anything so beautiful in his life. His tears were also drawn out when he thought about how he had wasted so much time away from the light due to poor decisions.

"I just want a chance Master Ara.....I do not ask this council's forgiveness for my actions in the past....Just a chance to make them right, and the support that I need in this journey. The good in me now far surpasses the evil that once consumed me."

*Kirlocca had let his mind wander, but came back to attetion when Jareth retold his past.*

And I thought that I had a rough past.

*Kirlocca turned and looked at Ara, for a second he thought he knew what she was thinking, but decided that he really didn't. Kirlocca could easily get into her mind with the force, but choose not to.*[/i]

The ghost of Jedi Master Hale Akturus takes in every word that Jareth speaks.

After a moment, the ghost whispers -

"Down in the human heart, crushed by the tempter,

Feelings lie buried that grace can restore;

Touched by a loving hand, wakened by kindness,

Chords that were broken, will vibrate once more..."

Ara nodded at Hale's quiet words. She understood torment, pain, suffering, more than most of the other Jedi knew. Probably not as bad as Jareth, but bad enough to make her know how easy it would have been to succumb to the dark side.

To come this far and repent...it shows strength. And that he has a heart.

Realizing she had better say something as well, she said, "I think you've come a long way from where you began, where you wanted to begin. And now you want to start over."

Ara pulled out her sword, staring at it for a moment before extending the blade towards Jareth. "I believe that you wish to stay with the Light. There is one more thing I want you to do, though it may seem...odd." She looked the man in the eye. "Hold onto the blade. Don't cut yourself--it's sharp. If you can touch the blade without being hurt, then..." She smiled widely, reassuringly. "Then you may join us."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Jareth's heart raced as he removed a black leather glove from his right hand.

Palms sweating, he reached out toward the blade. His hands shook, and he fought to calm himself.

He knew he didn't feel evil anymore, but darkness is a tricky thing, and easily hidden within a person. What darkness still loomed within him? He could not be sure.

Closing his eyes, and taking a deep breath, he grasped the blade, and pulled it from Ara's hand. After a few moments of admiring the blade's intricacies and the power within it, he handed it back to the exhaulted Master of the Jedi.

"Thank you, Master Jedi. Your compassion, and understanding are far beyond what I deserve."

*Kirlocca eyes went wide as he heard what Ara wanted from Jareth. He knew that he could most likely do it, yet...it didn't seem like something Ara would say or do...*

Stop...just watch...that's all you have to do. This is not your test or your place to speak up about it.

*The jedi master folded his arms and waited for Jareth to do something...*

Ara grinned. She knew he would pass--simply being in the same room as the sword meant that he had no darkness truly left in him. She quickly sheathed the blade and gave Jareth a light pat on the back.

"Welcome to the Jedi Order, Jareth. I'm glad you decided to change." Glancing over to Kirlocca and seeing a rather confused look on her face, she decided to clarify.

"The blade is something that I crafted while on Ilum. It has the Light side of the Force in it, pulsing inside it. Anyone with the darkness in them would not be able to touch it, and some Dark Siders would feel fear just by being nearby it. The crystal gives it unique powers, too, but I'd rather not go into that right now."

Ara smiled once more in Jareth's direction. "And you passed the test. Odd, I know, but thank you for trusting a young Jedi Master and her strange ideas."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Malin steps forward, the red visor on his face pulsing; his mask as expressionless and severe as ever.

The Jedi master reaches out and grasps Jareth's hands in a firm shake and harnessing his powers lets them ink out, drawing life into the wounded tissue and cells, healing them. As done before on the rooftop of Coruscant, Malin draws in from his fellow Jedi, the many voices working in unison, touching the physical injuries and working to make them whole again. Done, he lets go of Jedi and gives him a pat on the back.

"Welcome back to the light, brother."

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

"I pray for the sake of us all that trust, above all, will keep this order strong and unified. What would you have me do now Master....I must admit I am ignorant to the general protocol of our order."

*Kirlocca then realized what Ara had done. The jedi masters own lightsaber that has yet to come out of his jedi starfighter was built the same way, yet, not as powerful as Ara's.*

I should really pull it out soon.

*Kirlocca was a bit deep in thought when he remembered that he was in the council room, and he had not been officially placed on the jedi council. His gaze turned towards Ara.*

"Ara, if I may ask...Why am I here. You could have gone through this meeting with-out me. And as far as I know, I am not on the jedi council."

*The jedi master kept his postition, in the back of the room, with his arms folded, looking, now, at all the jedi in the room.*