Selvaris

BLCKCLONE

Kira held her hand up as a private moved up to them.

"We have picked up another unidentified ship entering the system."

Kira followed to the communications room of the rebel's hidden mountain base. She also stretched out with her senses, noticing that it was another force sensitive within the ship... and someone that had been on Gala at a time when she had...

"This is General Sunrider. Welcome to Selvaris Lt Yue. Approach at vector bravo delta zero niner. A private will meet you and accompany you to my office when you arrive. Out."

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

"Hear you loud and clear General. Looking forward to our talk."

Taking the flight path he went on though. The base was well hidden, but the approach wasn't that hard. Inside the hangar he was met by a private that led him to the General's room. He entered the room and saw Kirana, he now rembered who she was. As well as Kerry, this did not please him.

"General it is good to see you well, as well as to see you to have been trained in the force. I'm sorry disturb your talk, I shall let you finish now then we shall talk more."

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

"Hear you loud and clear General. Looking forward to our talk."

Taking the flight path he went on though. The base was well hidden, but the approach wasn't that hard. Inside the hangar he was met by a private that led him to the General's room. He entered the room and saw Kirana, he now rembered who she was. As well as Kerry, this did not please him.

"General it is good to see you well, as well as to see you to have been trained in the force. I'm sorry disturb your talk, I shall let you finish now then we shall talk more."

the light judges all

"Thankyou Lt. I'll catch up with you soon then."

Turning back to Evan she raised a delicate eyebrow at him in enquiry, giving him the signal to continue with what he was going to say before Lt Yue turned up. She brushed a silver strand of hair back from her vivid blue eyes as she waited for him to speak.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Evan had prepared this in his mind and now was ready to deliver.

"I wish to create a unit to fight against the Empire. It will be trained using tactics commonly known as mercenary style combat, but it will be effective against the Empire. I would need the use of a Star Destroyer or any capital size vessel, and be without communication from anyone except for you."

DarthI.jpg

Feeling the need for him to redeem himself to the galaxy Kira felt she should give him the benefit of the doubt with regards to this, sensing he wouldn't let her down.

"That sounds a valid plan of action. The less people that know of this the better I feel. I will have to inform the Admiral though, as well as ask for a Capital Ship to be released for this mission. I will release the half the men to you from the training grounds on this base. I will still have the required numbers to support this base less those men. Others will follow later. You may begin training in the grounds and I will get back to you on the matter of the ship. I feel I must go to Coruscant for a short trip. You are dismissed to begin training."

She watched Evan leave to head to the training grounds and made a quick comm to the Sgt in charge of the current recruits, informing him of the change of duties for half his men. She then turned to Lt Yue.

"I've felt a feeling through the force... a need to go to Coruscant. I also wish to speak with Captain Remant'e about some other urgent matters, so will do so while I am there. I'll be back soon and we can discuss matters then. Make yourself comfortable and I will return soon. May the Force be with You."

Kira dismissed him then, getting the private to show him where he would be quartered and where the mess hall was. She then sent a comm to Admiral Starlisk before grabbing an overnight bag and heading to the hanger. Jumping into a two-man starfighter she headed off to Coruscant.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The plan seemed it would work, but I find it hard to belive Kerry would do all this our way. It wasn't my call, but my own thought kept bugging me while I was in my quaters. Being a patient man he decided to make his way to the repair bay so he can rebuid himself a little droid he once had. A new S.S.O.E. would help pass time. He grabed the parts he need and returned to his room to begin work on it.

"Building things is like a way of medation for me, I wonder what Master Nom would say if he found out I rather build than mediate?"

It was a very long couple of days and nights.

The light judges all
My typing sucks

Kira brought the starfighter down to the mountain base she had left only a few hours before, having giving the clearance codes and announcing their arrival.

Landing in the hidden base's hangerbay she again turned towards her padawan.

"I will admit that combat training will be very handy. The current Emperor knows what I look like now, having met with me at the Last Call a while back while I was still Admiral. I was grateful that Havoc couldn't sense me through the Force there. We'll get started now... that is if you can keep your eyes on the job at hand."

She added the last with amusement, letting him know that she was well aware of what he had been up to. She jumped down from the fighter and led the way into the base, sending another private off to find Lt Yue to let him know she had returned and that he'd be able to find them in one of the training rooms.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke kinda bit his lip, stepping out of the ship onto the launch pad.*

"Well, as long as were being perfectly honest- Very nice."

*Locke gives her three short claps and nods his head, taking his place two steps behind her and one step to her left.*

"It's pretty hard to concentrate around a fine specimine such as yourself, but I think I can manage. Lucky for me I've got the force on my side, a lesser man wouldn't be able to do it..."

*Locke stopped as he entered the next the next training room.*

"So what now boss?"

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

Kira hid her amusement again, choosing instead to concentrate on what to teach her padawan next.

"Ok, Combat training. That little manoeuver I used on you back in the other training room is a very handy skill to have. I was gentle with you there. If I hadn't of been you would have gone flying across the room. I will teach you to force push, force pull, to use the force in a blast of energy and to levitate both yourself and other objects. Any questions so far?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke shifted his balance onto one foot and crossed his arms in front of him.*

"Sure, I got one, did you get your eyes from your mother or your father, because they're really quite breathtaking? That, however, is irrelevant. Beyond that I've got nothing."

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

"Ok Ratbag. I think first call of order will be a cold shower for you. They're in that direction. Ask one of the privates to show you were the Q-Store is for another set of clothing if you need it." She pointed in the direction of the shower block, "When you're done that you can use the Force to come and find me."

Without giving him time to answer this time, Kira tapped the Force, running at speed down the corridors and disappearing from his view. She headed towards her quarters to shower and change herself, quickly checking her messages first before grabbing a short sleeved shirt, cargo trousers and her brown robe. Feeling clean and refreshed, ready to tackle the ratbag again she headed out to a forest clearing to wait for him to find her. She sat cross-legged in the middle of the clearing and meditated, following his progress and would give guidance if he required it...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke watched as his master Bolted off without him, shouting at her as she moved out of his vision.*

"Hey! We should shower together, ya'know, to conserve water! And besides, I really do need assistance with this! TEACH ME TEACHER!!!

Damn..."

*Locke lowers his head and shakes his fist, seeing that his ploy had failed without hesitation. Somewhat defeated he began to talk to himself as he walked toward the showers. *

"Damn... Maybe she was saying that I smell... I haven't showered in a while. Ahh, and I still have blood on my shirt from that bar fight... That was like a month ago... Hell..."

*Due to the ragtag construction of the rebel bases, the showers were easy to find. All he had to do was follow the large water pipes in the halls. Locke walked into the crew's shower area and slowly undressed, and the stories of his life began to show. There was a full length scar around his shoulder that was fairly healed, suggesting a limb reattachment or replacement early in life; a large black bruise over his ribs where he had hit by a speeder just hours ago; a large hole in his leg where he had been stabbed but a few months back. Locke's life was written on his flesh. Quickly he showered, washing out a thick layer of grease, dirt, sweat and, on occasion, blood from him or somebody else...*

"I always hate it when I find blood on me and I don't even know whose it is..."

*Locke emerged from his shower to find his clothes. It seemed kind of stupid to put on his nasty ass clothes after just getting clean. Instead Locke threw them in the nearest trash can, grabbing his boots and dagger. He walked into the hallway and found a repairman kneeling in the hall and working on some kind of electrical problem. Locke tapped his soldier, watching him turn around and laughing when he found the naked man standing behind him, made all the worse by the fact that he was kneeling over an opened floor panel. He groaned and squinted. Locke spoke in a booming theatrical voice.*

"Where is the Q-Store, my good man?"

*The repair man pointed down a hall with one hand while shielding his eyes. Locke patted him on the back before following the direction. He walked through the door to the Q-store and paused in the doorway, hearing the guy on the register mutter "This is why I hate working the night shift..." Locke walked up to the register, speaking as though nothing were wrong to the man who was now squeezing his eyes tightly shut.*

"I need some clothes."

*The clerk muttered "I would have never guessed," as he reached under the counter to pull out a brand new pair of pants, socks, and underclothes, adding "no charge" as he pushed them across the counter.*

"You have no idea how grateful I am for this"

*Locke went around the counter and slowly approached the now cringing man, giving him a giant naked hug.*

"Thank you so much..."

*Locke let him go after a good thirty seconds, slipping on his socks, boots, boxers and pants directly in the store before he exited the building into the extreme heat and humidity of the jungle. He left his shirt by the door, tying his blonde hair into a ponytail as he spoke.*

"Now, where is she..."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira breathed in deeply, feeling the warmth of the jungle, the humidity rising along with the temperature. She removed her robe, hanging it on a branch of a tree and sat again in the centre of the clearing. Lightly touching her padawan's thoughts she was surprised that he had still been in the shower. She tuned out giving him privacy... she had been very amused at his 'want for conserving water' and felt she'd have stay on her guard for sure.

She never thought of training a padawan, the rebellion being her main occupation despite getting her Jedi Training. It had been good that her Commander at the time had been a Jedi Knight and that Onderin had asked if she'd like to have the training. She had jumped at it, but hadn't seen herself becoming a Master down the track. It would certainly be a challenge with Locke.

Her thoughts turned to the blonde man and she touched his thoughts again, and those around him as she found he was in one of the corridors. She almost laughed aloud as she discovered his unclothed state by the comments of those he passed in the hallway. She'd have thought he would have gone to the Q-Store before going for a shower. She followed his progress as he collected some clothing, struggling to keep the laughter in check.

Hearing his thoughts regarding where she was, Kira let the sound of laughter enter his mind... Come and find me padawan... stretch out your feelings, your senses and see where I am... she then had to add prefer walking the corridors with nothing on? New legend in the base huh...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke Spoke aloud, assuming that she would hear it through the force.*

"Oh, it was great Boss. I'm thinking about making it a regular thing. You really should try, I think you'd like it."

*Locke put his dagger in the back of his belt and placed his hands on his sides.*

"Fine... Stretch out..."

*Locke closed his eyes and began searching the dense forest with the force. He reached in his pockets to find a pair of gloves. Maybe these pants weren't brand new after all. Locke laughed at the thought that the cashier probably just took the first pair of personal clothes off of the laundry pile and gave them to Locke so he wouldn't have to be naked any longer than he had to. Locke shook his head, remembering to stay on task as he fit the open-fingered gloves to his hands. Locke expanded his view of the surrounding area until he could see his master, standing in a clearing not too far away. Locke nodded, opening his eyes, and began a jog to the clearing. When he emerged in the clearing he seemed disappointed, almost as though he expected this to be harder.*

"All right, this is nice. Great landscape..."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

"Regular thing huh ... maybe I should have dark glasses issued all around then..." Kira let the laughter win as she sent the message back to him as she followed his progress through the forest to where she was. As he appeared she turned to face him, taking in the expression on his face.

"You have nothing to be disappointed at. You've done well. Now. Take a seat next to me and I want you to lift the rock over there, like you did with the credit chit."

She sat facing the rock, feeling the slight breeze flowing through the clearing and smiling at the peacefulness of the moment... also wondering how her padawan was going to break it this time...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

"Alright. Simple enough."

*Locke Sat down next to his master as instructed and closed his eyes, reaching out with the force, requesting that it give him the power lift the rock. Locke held his hand out in front of him opened his eyes to watch the rock lift off on it's own. He grinned.*

"Damn that's cool. Much better with your eyes open."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira smiled at him before standing, moving across the clearing and turning to face him.

"Ok ratbag, how about a game of 'catch' with the rock then."

She snatched the rock from his force grasp and sent it towards him.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke seemed to be taken by surprized he flexed his hand out suddenly, placed out paralle to him to suggest that he was ordering it to stop. His focus doubled and his smile kind of broke, the rock slowed quickly, stopping but a few milimeters from his hand.*

"Alright, I can handle this..."

*Locke gently pushed the rock back at his master with the force. He relaxed a little now that he knew what was coming.*

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

She had been ready to grab the rock again if need be but found that he didn't need the assistance. At least she hadn't sent a missile at him straight away like her master had done to her. She caught the rock as it came back towards her, floating it in between them for a moment.

"Not bad for your first lesson on force manipulation. Now, a game of tug-a-war... take the rock off me."

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke nodded at the instruction and immediately turned his hand around, now with the back of his hand facing the rock. Locke could feel his master's pull on the rock, and while he knew it was fairly gentle for her, it was a fairly strong challenge for the young learner. Locke began to work against his master's pull, gritting his teeth slightly and balling his fist as he worked to force it out of his master's grip. Locke opened his eyes again once the rock was near him.*

"Piece of cake."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

"Impressive. But don't let that go to your head" She added with a laugh. She let the rock lower to the ground.

"Now. One more lesson and we'll call it a day."

She winked at him, pleased with his progress. He was a fast learner. She moved back to stand beside him and raised her hand, palm up. She let a ball of energy form and then sent it towards the rock.

"That is known as a Force Blast. Gather the force to you, visualise the ball of energy in the palm of your hand and when you feel you are ready, send it towards the rock."

She stood back to watch his attempts.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke raised his eyebrow suspiciously.*

"This is something I have not heard of before. I must admit, I'm intrigued."

*Locke held out his hand palm up in front of him. His fingers curled up slightly as he began to concentrate. He asked the force to grant him the energy to form this force blast, and slowly the light formed- tiny at first, then growing larger. Locke bit down hard and the muscles of his hand became very tense, making his fingers bend at sharp and strange angles. Locke opened his eyes to view the blast. It was a small white cored ball of golden yellow light. His grin spread once again over his tightly clenched face.*

"Outstanding."

*Locke moved his hand around the side of it, then straightened his fingers, gesturing to go forward toward rock. It moved surprisingly quickly, impacting the rock and shattering it. Locke's grin grew even larger, now stretching his face farther than it seemed it should go.*

"Truly Outstanding."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira observed the rock as it shattered, nodding and placing a hand on his shoulder showing her approval.

"That skill is only to be used in defense, and preferably as a last resort. I'm teaching you that now because of my position. As one that was the Admiral of the Rebellion, I'd still be on the Empire's hitlist and when it is found out that I am a Knight of the Jedi Order as well, they may go after anyone around me. I want you to know how to defend yourself against other force users."

She motioned for him to move off with her, heading back towards the base. Not sure if it was a good idea or not and internally wincing at the answer she might receive, she went on...

"I'll see to it that you have quarters not far from my own. There will be times when I have to leave at a moment's notice and it would be much easier if you were close by. Is there anything you would like to know?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locked nodded at her approval of his performance, then laughed at the opportunity. So many choices... Locke touched his fingertips together in front of him in a very businesslike manner.*

"Ahh, Boss, I suppose my first question has to be if I can go to your room should I become scared in the night. I am rather frightened by the dark. Hell, I think leaving arrangements would be even faster if I were to sleep in your room. Perhaps on the floor, or in your bed kind of close with your face to mine so I don't aspirate your hair and die in my sleep, but let us not dwell on that, rather, on the glorious lovemaking that we two people could enjoy."

*Locke smiled, his eyes getting that sad 'please?' look in them.*

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Rolling her eyes skyward Kira stopped and faced him, struggling to keep a blush from rising to her face from the images provoked by his words... she shook her head, setting off in another direction as she spoke,

"You didn't have a cold shower at all... did you Locke?"

By this time she had reached the area she had found in her explorations. She passed through some more thick foliage with Locke following behind her. Stepping out into thin air as she levitated over the short drop she waited for him to fall into the cold pool of water below...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

"I'm sorry Boss, but no amount of cold showering is going to enable me to ignore such splendid beaut- AAHHHH!!!"

*Just as Locke was reaching the catch of his come-on he tripped and plummeted the short fall into a pool of water, bouncing his skull off a rock with a horrid thud. Locke looked up slowly, damply, and feeling fairly defeated, though he wasn't entirely sure where he was after the rock. He raised his hand into the air and pointed two fingers at his levitating master. Swiftly he jerked his hand downward as a gesture to the force, flipping her into the pool of water in front of him. Soaking her equally, though being careful that her head didn't bounce off a rock. Locke had his eyes fixed on his master, who had lost her jedi composure. Both of them looked rather like drowned rats. He half grinned as he looked into her eyes, clutching the back of his head with his right hand...*

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

She found herself being pulled down quickly, landing in the pool with a splash before she could stop herself by drawing on the Force. Spluttering, she surfaced with a stunned expression on her face, her composure gone for the moment. She didn't know her padawan had it in him. Kira met his eyes, then began to laugh at the look on his face, figuring that she didn't look much better.

"Ok you got me that time Locke, I guess I deserved that as well." She looked closer at him noticing he was hurt. Kira swam over to him, treading water as she examined his head wound. "Here let me look at that."

She used the force to close over the wound, letting it tingle as it closed before levitating the pair of them back up to dry land out of the water. She led the way back to another clearing, one that had sunlight shining upon it still...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke kind of half smirked as they made their way into the clearing. Locke's military issue pants would dry relatively quickly compared to his Master's thick robes. He kind of half winced. He felt slightly bad about it.*

"I'm uhh... Sorry Boss. I just couldn't resist. I know, it was a little uncalled for...."

*Locked undid his blonde hair and shook it out like an animal. He followed it by looking at his master with a 'hopeful apologetic' sort of look.*

"You know, clothes dry much faster when they aren't attached to people..."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira shook her head again at Locke, one thing's for sure, he certainly was a trier. She did take her outer robes off, leaving her trousers and short sleeved shirt on. She hung her robes up on a tree branch and sat with her legs stretched out on the ground. She released her silver lock's from the bun and ran a hand through the tangled wet mass as it fell down the centre of her back. She gathered she didn't look much like a General at the moment”¦ or a Jedi Knight for that matter.

Glancing over at Locke she let another laugh escape her at the expression on his face”¦

”œWant to pick your jaw up from the ground there padawan?”

7MxDMRQ.jpg