Selvaris

BLCKCLONE

"Well Master Starlisk, there's no time like the present and we might not get the chance if we don't go now."

Kira left word that Lt Ripley was to be in charge in her absence and grabbed her bag, ready to go. The two headed to the hanger.

"Separate ships or together?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

"Let's just take a Lambda," Onderin decided, leading the way to one of the shuttles towards the front of the hangar. He boarded the ship and sat in the pilot's seat, lifting off and punching in the coordinates for Ilum, which he had memorized for just this situation.

He knew that Kirana would do extremely well in her trials and lightsaber construction. It would take very little time to do for a padawan of her skill, and he had all confidence in her.

As soon as the shuttle cleared the atmosphere he pulled back the levers and entered hyperspace.

It was truly an odd feeling, taking the Admiral and leader of the Alliance as his student to Ilum to complete something he had done when he was a young student fresh out of CorSec and seeking his fortunes with the Jedi.

OOC: Go ahead and post our arrival on Ilum.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Ripley hoped that Kiranas' training went well and that she returned soon. The way of the jedi were still a mystery to her. She had met several jedi during her time in this galaxy but had never really learnt much about their ways.

She had heard reports that something bad had happened a big blow to the rebellion,but amongst all her work she didnt really know what was happening. Hopefully everything would be cleared up when Kirana returned, but until then she would protect the base and make sure everything ran smoothly with the construction work.

RipleysigArt.jpg

Here to help restore justice and freedom to the galaxy

With a breif flicker of pseudomotion, a Lambda-Class shuttle emerged from hyperspace over Selvaris carrying two Jedi Knights, the guardians of peace and justice in a galaxy of conflict. One had just knighted the other over Ilum, and both were proud of their success.

Onderin put the ship into orbit to request landing permission, but waited for a moment there. He sighed slightly. He would miss training Kirana. She had been a perfect padawan for him to have, and now it was over. She was truly a Jedi Knight now.

He looked at her beside him. "Well, I guess this is it. Now you become my commanding officer again and I lose my job as your Master in the Force. However, regretting it will not help--this time was inevitable," he said grimly. "Before we head back down there and get back to our respective duties, is there anything you wish to ask?"

3C12kbA.png

When the signal came in requesting permission to land Ripley went to the command center to give the go ahead personally.

"Permission granted. And welcome back guys." Ripley couldnt help but smile as she spoke into the mic. She was sure Kirana would have passed her trials and was heppy that she had returned so soon. "I trust all went well? You can tell me all about it when you land. Its good to have you back."

Ripley sent the co-ordinates and waited for the shuttle to arrive.

RipleysigArt.jpg

((This will be my last post for a week. Continue with training troops etc and I'll see you guys next week, prob Tuesday))

The grinning Kirana turned to her companion. She was glad she had passed but there was another thing she wished to learn before she resumed her Admiral duties.

"One more thing Onderin. What can you teach me about Battle Meditation? One of my distant relatives, Nomi Sunrider, used to use it. I feel if I could it would be a huge assest to the Rebellion."

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

"Battle Meditation," Onderin repeated thoughtfully. He quietly formulated a response in his mind before replying. This was a touchy subject. "Battle Meditation was used by the Jedi Knights of the Old Republic a long time ago. I have tampered with it myself before."

He paused, trying to decide what to say next. "While Battle Meditation was said to be when a powerful or skilled Jedi focuses on the desired result of the battle in question, the form that I worked on myself involved touching the minds of my entire squadron to sort of coordinate our movements," he explained. "It worked well, but I'm not sure such a thing could be done with an entire fleet.

I encourage you to play around with it. However, be careful. It is said that the Emperor Palpatine had the power to control the minds of each crewer of his Empire, and it was that power that made them so deadly. The Dark Side is linked with this technique, though there is a safe way to use it," he finished.

3C12kbA.png

A private, highly-encrypted, and untraceable comm comes in for Admiral Sunrider, from Vice-Admiral Forn Dodonna, in her own voice.

--encrypted comm--

Admiral Sunrider,

Our efforts at Artus have gone far different then what I originally anticipated. We have engaged the whole Imperial fleet, ensnareing and entrapping them between our combined Alliance forces, and we have won a decisive victory!

((included in this comm is a summery of fleet kills/losses))

--end comm--

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

"The Emperor has made a critical error, and the time for our

attack has come..." Mon Mothma, Return of the Jedi

"I'll look into Battle Meditation more, try and find some data regarding my ancestress and see what else I can find out. I can see how it would be walking a fine line between light and dark. Controlling the minds of others would never be an easy task. I will keep in mind your advice. I'm in no position to fall to the darkside. I have too much responsibility towards the Rebellion, my people and to the Jedi."

Hearing the comm beep Kirana answers it, smiling at the results that Forn relayed to her, her bearing changing to that of Admiral in one swift movement. She indicated for Onderin to take them down to the Mountain Base.

"The time is coming my friend. Prepare your Halo Force and make sure they are ready to strike at a moments notice. I have another target in mind for liberation and I've quite abit to set in motion before we launch our offensive."

Kira's mind now flew into overdrive, she would have to send off a task force ahead of time, linking up with operative's already in place and would have to see what else was in Black's notes regarding the upcoming battle. She was now eager to resume her duties and fulfil them to the best of her ability.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Colonel Starlisk nodded at his commanding officer and piloted the shuttle down to the mountain base. After a smooth landing, he headed down towards the flight simulators, where he fully expected his fine squadron to be awaiting him.

He was right. Halo Force was training as usual. "Alright everyone! Listen up!" he called strictly. The time for him being a Jedi was over for now. At the present, he was a Colonel of the Rebel Alliance and the leader of a deadly squadron of E-wings and their pilots.

"The Alliance has won a major victory at Artus. The Imperial Fleet has been weakened and greatly reduced. We will strike at Coruscant any day now. The time has come," he said loudly, demanding for the kind of attention that a military commander would expect of his troops.

He continued in such a voice, "Head to the hangars: we've got some tightening up to do." Softening his voice a good bit, he added, "I don't want to lose any of you, and I don't intend to."

Jogging with his men to the hangar, he boarded his Series 4 E-wing with his R2 unit snug in the concealed pocket behind the cockpit. Running through the pre-flight checks, he lifted off and began some easy loops through the lower atmosphere to "warm up".

3C12kbA.png

As soon as the pair touched down, Kira headed straight for her office, she had a feeling that there would be plenty of work waiting for her and she didn't need the Force to tell her so.

No sooner had she settled herself behind her desk when an intelligence officer knocked on her door, handing her a datapad with the decypted information regarding the data recordings and datapads she had brought back with her. It turned out that they had a cloned army all set and ready for deployment on Kamino. She would have to send someone out to get them. She thought for a moment who she could send on this task, deciding on her trusted Colonel,

'Onderin, when you get a moment, please come to my office. I have a mission for you'

She would put Captain Ripley in charge of some of the new task force when they arrived. She sent an ensign out to find the good Captain so she could get a personal report of what had been happening in her absence...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

A long-range message arrived for Admiral Sunrider. Keiran Valoria's face appeared above her desk.

"Admiral, I have brought a jedi scout team out to Coruscant to evaluate imperial defenses and I have seen none. I suggest you bring as much firepower as you can to Coruscant and take advantage of this beautiful oppurtunity for an invasion."

((Read my last post in the upper levels thread for further explanation, according to Kerry, he is not in control of Coruscant anymore))

siggggy5ko.jpg

Ripley entered the office trying to hide the great pride she felt at having become a captain. she couldnt help from grinning and rushing over to Kira.

"Welcome home admiral!" She hadnded over some datapads. "thes reports show everything thats been done to the base since you left. They are pretty detailed, but I can tell you the long and short of it all. Wer sorted out most of the problems we had with the underwater base, you can think our Calamarian engineers for that. Everything is running to plan and will basically be completed within the 3 to 4 days tops."

Taking a seat Ripley could no longer stay formal.

"If I may speak freely....Hows everything going Kira? Ive been so busy down here with base, Ive heard things from the troops but nothing clear....How does the rebellion stand at the moment...I mean, is there na battel on the horizon?"

RipleysigArt.jpg

Receiving the message from Keiran, Kira smiled, yes now was the time. She grinned at her new Captain, more plans cementing in her mind.

"It's all been well Ripley. I passed my trials and now am set to concentrate on my duties here. We're going to bring forward the attack. I have a few comms to send out but now is the time to strike while the iron is hot."

Firstly she sent a return com to Keiran Valoria, then one to Hypori and another operative on Coruscant. She had scanned the datapads and had read with interest regarding another Jedi and his solo attacks. He would be perfect to lead a mission she had in mind. She also sent a comm to Forn, signalling the beginning of the Liberation of Coruscant. Turning back to Ripley after sending the comms she addressed her again.

"I'll give you a choice. Where would suit you better? In the air or on the ground leading a strike force?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

It was a tough decision to make....

Most of Ripleys' duties in the Rebellion had been been to do with building things and supporting people. She had delivered supplies and help set up and run several bases...But in all her time she had seen little combat. Other than flying the falgship of Flash Taxo at Coruscant and a small scuffle with Vrean on their first meeting she ahd been out of the line of fire completely.

She was nervous but had gone through training to use the grenade launcers and special suits of armour. Plus she flew cargo ships or bigger, not starfighters.

"I'll take the ground...Thats where I can be put to the most good. Where willyou be?"

RipleysigArt.jpg

Colonel Starlisk received the comm from the Admiral just as he had finished warming up and was preparing to enter drills with his squadron. He listened with a sinking feeling in his heart. As much as he would love to go on a mission, he had intended to spend at least a little time with Halo Force before the big battle.

"I'll transmit the drill package to you, two," he said to his wingman. "I should be back pretty soon. We should be able to train a little before Coruscant."

He landed his E-wing again and walked quickly to the Admiral's office, knocking and entering. His former apprentice was working, as he expected, so he caught her attention and said, "You asked to see me?"

Only a few hours after finishing Kira's training she was giving him a mission to run for the Alliance. He had expected to be thrown right into his duties as Colonel right away, but it was hard to imagine the mission being so soon after returning from Ilum. Oh well, he liked it.

3C12kbA.png

"That's a good question Ripley. I'd like nothing better to be right in the thick of it with you but with regards to my position I don't think I should take any needless risks. You never know though. I'll confer with my advisors and see what they recommend."

Kira looked up as Onderin came in. She knew he needed to train with his elite group. She wasn't going to stop that, he could do both.

"The mission I have in mind for you, you can train Halo Force as you go if you like. I need you to go to Kamino and lead the cloned army to the battle at Coruscant to meet with the rest of the forces there. By the time you get there, the strike team I've already sent ahead to Coruscant should have completed their task. Any questions?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Mediator-class cruiser Freedom's Reprieve shoots into normal space over the Rebel base at Selvaris. The vessel's captain broadcasts his encrypted code clearance, informing the controllers below that the Admiral's flagship had arrived.

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

"The Emperor has made a critical error, and the time for our

attack has come..." Mon Mothma, Return of the Jedi

"No questions, Admiral," Onderin said dutifully. "I'll get right on it."

So saying, he left the office and sent a comm through his comlink to Halo Force. "I'll be right up. We're all going to Kamino to secure the Clone Army. We're going to Coruscant directly from there," he briefed.

Upon reaching his E-wing, he lifted it off the ground again and reunited with the rest of the squadron. They formed up and he sent them the coordinates for Kamino, the stormy water-covered world of cloners. Several powerful armies had been turned out from Kamino, and the Jedi Knight had good faith that this army would be no different.

Coruscant would soon change hands, he decided. There was no stopping it. He would do his part in the battle and then help the Alliance follow up with the after-effects of such a massive change of power.

The twelve E-wings escaped the planet's gravity-well and Onderin pulled back the hyperspace levers, watching the star-points stretch into long lines and then mottle into the purple and blue soothing hues of hyperspace.

3C12kbA.png

Kira nodded to Onderin as he turned and left, then received the message that the Freedom's Reprieve had returned. She then sent out a broadcast over the internal comm's for all personel involved with the upcoming battle to board their transports. Signalling for Ripley to follow, the pair made their way to the hanger, boarded one of the transports and were soon on her flagship.

Arriving on the Bridge, Kira nodded to her officers and acknowledged their salutes. She gave the orders that as soon as all were onboard they were to enter hyperspace for the pre-arranged co-ordinates to meet with the rest of the Fleet. Her vice-admiral should be in place by now and if the force was with them, the mission on the ground should be well underway.

She and Ripley entered her office off the bridge to discuss in private the details of the upcoming battle. She gave Ripley special instructions to find a particular person for a very special mission...

The order came over the internal system that they were about to enter hyperspace and Kira smiled with anticipation. They would soon be in action and soon be liberating the Capital if all went to plan.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

• 2 months later...

Kira had retreated back to Selvaris to recouperate. She had needed time to herself and wasn't yet ready to get back into the main flow of things. She spent some time in meditations before leaving her quarters in the mountain base to go and inspect what the Mon Calamarian's had done in the underwater base.

They had done a top notch job on the base. The crisp white walls intermittenly decorated with scattered pale blue's, ocean pearls and pinks. Very soothing and calming.

She made her way into the main base training room and joined the troops that were training with basic swordsmanship and combat routines, quickly losing herself in the dance of the warrior.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

"That's General now people, I'm not sure where Admiral Starlisk is at the moment" She sighed, looks like it's back to work, holiday over already, "Permission to land at the mountain base, dock 23. I'll meet you there shortly."

She nodded to the head instructor to keep going with his lessons and slipped out the back entrance. She made her way back to her shuttle and took it back up to the mountain base. She headed straight to her quarters to shower and change into her uniform before heading to the docking bay to wait.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

General Sunrider met the former Emperor with caution, she knew who this man had been, but not why he was here.

"Questioning? I have not been informed of this. I suspect you wish to confess your sins? Turn against your former people?" She stretched her senses out... to find that the evil she was expecting had gone.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

"The Empire has grown evil since my eviction. The new Emperor is none other than Darth Havoc. I allowed him into my regime and he overthrew me."

Evan crossed his arms as he watched Kiranas reactions.

"I have come to offer my services. I have an idea that might help you, but it does require lots of trust on your part."

DarthI.jpg

Kira nodded her head at his information... she had met with Darth Havoc personally, not long before she had stepped down as Admiral. She had also been keeping private notes which she would send on to the new Admiral, some of which he already had knowledge of.

"I am well informed with the current leadership of the Empire. I have met with Darth Havoc, not that it did any good of course. It was also your previous body that we retrieved on Coruscant. Before I trust you, I want you to be open and honest with me. Tell me your actions since you were overthrown. Why do you now want to join the rebellion, what do you want to accomplish with us and who was it that sent you to us?"

Kira wanted nothing better than to get into battle against the Empire again. She just knew that they were up to something but as an Admiral she couldn't do any ground work. As a General she could get into the battle zones personally, and as a Jedi Knight she was a Guardian of the Peace. Her focus had been combat, she wanted to protect the innocent from the evils that abounded.

She would have to go under disguise now though, as Darth Havoc knew what she looked like. The only thing he didn't know was her Jedi sensitivity and training. That she had on her side... she looked back at Kerry, wondering how he was going to answer her now.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Evan turned to face Kirana. Her voice was soothing and made him want to tell her about his past.

"I became an agent for Hell, once I was usurped fropm the throne. And Now I come to joion you for one reason. The Empire used to work to put the galaxy at rest. Of course it may be under the rule of a tyrant, but at least we would have been at peace. Darth Havoc has turned to the Empire into one giant war machine. He has turned all its resources for war, turned the galaxy into a giant bloodbath. The Rebellion has become what I wished the Empire could be. And now I have nothing left."

DarthI.jpg

Above the planet that made him feel like he was on the right path for the moment, he recived a message though the force. It was from his friend Delita. He listened and understood, he would let him finish then he would make his move with his friend and a Scorp. Till then he would see who was on this planet.

"Over, over this is Lt Yue. Is there anyone down there?"

He heard nothing, but he could sense that there was life and jedi their. So he decided to wait till he could hear from someone.

The light will set all thing right.

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.