Selvaris

BLCKCLONE

*Locke kind of stammered for a minute, marking this in his head as a half victory. He sat down and faced his master. He paused a minute before speaking, collecting his thoughts carefully so as not to make an ass of himself... This very moment...*

"I have learned the Jedi Code, basic meditation, and how to speak to the force. I have learned how to ask the force to do my bidding, and how to learn of my surroundings from the force. Finally I have learned the infinite patience that a Master of the Force must have, by your example of putting up with a lecherous brute such as myself."

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

*Locke was quick and too the point.*

"I have to say, this is the greatest day of my life. I feel safer, happier, I've only been injured twice, I have breached a direction of great power and opportunity, and on top of all that the company I now keep has improved exponentially..."

*Locke looks at her and smiles. Truly he was relentless.*

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

Hearing his last statement she couldn't help laughing. She shook her head and sat up straighter. He's really not going to give up is he?

”œRatbag! Try all you like but if you think you'll win me over that easily you have another thing coming. I might not be much older than you but romance has not been one of my priorities.”

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

*Locke looked undeturred.*

"Alright boss, you got me. I have no more questions for today. You can go and get your sleep and I'll promise to try to not go in your room."

*Locke gave her a crooked salute and waved her on by.*

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Thinking she'd have a final shot at him before she headed off, she let a grin escape.

”œIf you're that worried about being alone at night I'm sure I could arrange for someone to bunk in with you”¦ maybe the repair man you startled in the corridor or the Quartermaster perhaps?”

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

"But the Quartermaster won't softly rock me back to sleep now will he!?!"

*Locke wouldn't give up, he'd just have to change tactics. Locke turned and began running into the forest. What he was looking for was a very particular kind of tree. One that was thin and strong, yet flexible. One small red tree caught his eye, and quickly he turned to run toward it. Locke jumped and swung his feet out in front of him for a flying drop kick. His feet made contact with the tree bending it 45 degrees very quickly. His footing slipped though, and instead of breaking it flung back straight and smacked him in the back. Locke was flipped over onto the ground, looking straight up.*

"Ahh, perfect."

*Locke got up, not noticing the huge welt that was forming on his back. Quickly he withdrew his knife and started sawing it at the base of the tree with it's serrated back. The work was excruciatingly slow. Five minutes into it he stopped and whipped the sweat off his brow. It was only half way through. Locke decided to take a different approach. Locke held out two fingers and concentrated. He called out to the force like he had earlier to form a small ball of yellow force energy on the end of his fingers. Locke moved the ball slowly to the base of the tree and lead the ball through the wood, very slowly, having to regenerate it constantly to compensate for the energy he used to cut the tree. After a minute the tree fell over away from him and Locke fell on his back, exhausted.*

"If I were smart I'd get some damn tools... Ahh... Too bad I'm not."

*Locke proceeded to measure out approximately four feet from his first cut and started the process again. It was slow grueling work for the relatively low powered energy of the padawan, but it sure beat dulling the hell out his knife. After a few more minutes he had finished the second cut. The next hour or so he spent whittling it to the correct shape- two symmetrical slopes with suedo-round balls at the end, going from around 4 inches in width to 2.5. That was the body of the work. The rest he could buy in some form or another at the machine shop. Right now he had to head back to base and get some sleep.

Locke was nearly to the main gate when something caught his eye. There was a small field with large bright blue flowers. Locke threw down his object and pulled out his knife, going to the flowers and clipping a dozen of them at the base. He held his bouquet at the base of the stem and reentered the building, later throwing them in a glass of water and placing them in front of his Master's door. Locke entered the room he was assigned, worn out and tired, dropping his stuff and falling into his bed, face down. In mere seconds he had passed out...*

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Rising early next morning feeling much refreshed for a good night's sleep, Kira quickly dressed in a pair of black loose fitting trousers and short sleeved shirt. Concealing her lightsaber, she grabbed up her silver trimmed, black robe and opened her door to go wake her padawan. A flash of colour caught her eye and she looked down to find the bouquet of flowers. Awww how sweet, wonder”¦ no, don't think I have to wonder who it was that left them there.

She picked them up and placed them on the table in the centre of the room, a smile gracing her features. Turning again she left her quarters to knock on the door of her padawan's room. She sent a tendril of thought through to him to ensure he would wake”¦

”œCare for some breakfast padawan?”

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Startled, Locke flipped over and off of the small bed, landing on his back. He started stammering as he tried to regain his grip.*

"What? Breakfast? Yeah, Breakfast sounds good. I love eating. Food is good. Right..."

*Locke got up slowly and brushed himself off. The man was clearly not very graceful...*

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira waited outside for her padawan to get himself organised. When he appeared from his room she signalled for him to walk beside her as they made their way to the mess hall.

”œAfter breakfast we'll move on to some combat training. How experienced are you with a vibroblade?”

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke grabbed a shirt to put on quickly and took up his master's side*

"Experianced with a virboblade? Maybe a Little."

*Locke smirked. He looked straight at her and threw the knife down the hall ahead of them. It hit the wall approximately 10 meters away, cleaving a large Selvarian c0ckroach in two.*

"Yeah, I've picked up a vibroblade once or twice."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

*Locke pulled his knife out of the wall on his way to the line. He went with nerf steak and eggs, sitting down across from his master with his plate. He cut into the juicy piece of meat- and it was at this point that he rememberd he hadn't eaten in two days, and quickly he began to tear at the meat like a rabid animal. Locke chased every couple of bites with blue milk...*

"What is even more fascinating about the lightsaber is that it burns oxygen around it, and as it moves it creates a slight pull the opposite direction of it's swing--because of the decreased pressure--which creates a mild phantom sense of weight."

*Locke paused and took another bite of steak.*

"So I've studied weapons, everyone needs a hobby..."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

"Ok so you've studied them. Have you handled one before?"

Kira sat back in her chair, sipping on her cooling caffa. She knew the quartermaster had a training saber in the armoury so they would pick it up on the way to the training room, along with one of the remotes.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

"Not Once."

*Locke paused and kind of smirked.*

"Lightsabers aren't easy to come by, and I didn't want to have to kill a Jedi to handle one."

*Locke shoved the last of the steak in his face, and still hungry, he decided to take desperate action.*

"BOMB!"

*When the panick began Locke used the force to grab another steak from the bar without standing up, plopping it on his plate without anyone noticing.*

"Oh, nope, I got it, don't worry. It was just a ticking R2 unit..."

*Locke laughed and hid his face as he started on his second steak...*

"The Force kicks ass..."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

"I'll try to keep it more secret in the future, Boss."

*Locke tore into the second steak.*

"Besides, that was great. I didn't even have to stand up. Next time, for your sake though, I'll steal the steak off of somebody passing by's plate so it doesn't look so suspicious. Deal?"

*Locke finished up the steak and leaned back in his seat.*

"I'm ready whenever you are, Boss."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

"Then let's go"

Kira stood and led the way, heading towards the Q-Store. Entering she told the private that she wanted to see the Quartermaster for the items that she wanted. The private disappeared and the pair of Jedi heard voices coming from out the back of the store. As the Quartermaster entered, he had a box of items with him, placing them on the counter before he took in who her companion was. The look on his face when he recognised Locke was priceless and Kira had to hide the amusement that threatened to break out. She was finding it very difficult to keep a straight face and again she felt she hadn't laughed this much in ages. Her attention was brought back to the Quartermaster as he spoke.

"Here's your request General. If you need anything else I'll be out the back."

She nodded to him and watched him disappear, again struggling to keep a straight face as she felt he couldn't get away quick enough... and the glances he kept giving Locke made the situation all the more amusing...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke looked at his master as they walked down the hall.*

"I take that to mean you were watching me yesterday."

*Locke looked at her with a very surprised look on his face.*

"That's right, I heard that thought. I have to admit I'm surprized at you, watching me harass people while I'm naked. What I do in public is private. I feel violated- I think you owe me. You saw me naked, I think you should do the same for me. "

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira struggled to keep her composure again, feeling a slight blush rise to her cheeks. She hadn't "seen" Locke at all, she had only followed thoughts, not visuals. And he was still "trying hard". She almost spluttered when she answered him.

"I... didn't. I knew about it because of their comments, not by 'looking'. I... I'm not like that... and no, you can't 'see' me and don't try coz I'll block you."

Oh great. Just what I need. To lose my composure with my padawan... dammit, he'll know he's getting to me... he'll only try harder now... oh no! She inwardly groaned. This was going to be alot harder than she thought it would be.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke laughed aloud at his master's fit of sudden indignity.*

"Aww, Boss... That's not very fair..."

*Locke smirked as the two reached a training room. He paused and spread his arms apart, suggesting that she was to go first, and this time the entrance wasn't even on an incline...*

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Entering the training room ahead of Locke, Kira still struggled to regain her composure.

"I think we'll start with meditation and go on from there. Recite the Jedi code for me Locke."

She placed the box down in a corner before moving to the centre of the room and sitting down.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke walked over and sat down opposite of her, closing his eyes and following instructions...*

"There is no emotion- There is peace

There is no ignorance- There is knowledge

There is no passion- There is serenity

There is no chaos- There is harmony

There is no death- There is the Force"

*Locked followed it by going silent, running the words through his mind and trying to decipher the meaning of it...*

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Breathing deeply and entering a meditation, Kira soon regained her lost composure, centering herself and letting go the tension that had been building on their way to the training room. That padawan of her's was certainly challenging her on many levels. After reaching the calm state she had been missing, Kira stood and moved back to the box. She took out the training saber and the remote, moving to the wall, but infront of Locke. She waited for him to finish his meditation.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke Stood up quickly and began popping his neck, followed by his jaws, and his knuckles. Locke spoke while he pulled on his gloves.*

"Alright Boss, let's go."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Shaking her head again, although she was getting used to being called 'boss', Kira handed him the training saber.

"Ignite it, get a feel for the weapon and then I'll have you practice against the remote for a while. Signal me when you are ready to begin and I'll release the remote for you."

She stood back against the wall to observe him, setting the remote but keeping hold of it. She would release it as soon as he was ready.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke took the saber into his hand and flipped the activation button. He sneered as the pink blade formed in front of him.*

"Hell... A lightsaber is a lightsaber..."

*Locke swung the blade twice, getting a better feel for it. Locke paused a moment, then began to spin in, flipping it over and over without grasping it by using swiftly rotating his left hand before. He jerked suddenly, sending the spinning blade into the air. Locke bent over slowly and caught it behind his back with his right hand, the blade pointing ahead of him. Locke straightened his stance and twisted the blade out to his side, now with the blade pointed toward the ground.*

"Go for it."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu