Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

Quickly, with limited hesitation, he turned his head smoothly to look back directly into her eyes, very aware of the title that had been recalled. The serious fascade about him only deepened by those words, taking a deep breath before answering.

"You speak of my father, then. It is true. He holds powers that I, myself, have no exact idea upon. He is the God of Chaos, from what my mortal mother has described, so that must be why we are called that... both demi-Gods in the eyes of him."

Krishna repositioned himself against the ramp as well, folding both arms and continuing to stare outwards.

"Rarely does one even hear his name to this day. I also have no idea of his whereabouts. Although, if he were to show himself at this very moment, I'd have plenty to say to him; for what he did to my mother and I."

There was a hint of anger in his tone, though it seemed to fade away as quickly as it was uttered. He was not one to withhold contempt, more adaptable to shake it off and forget things. Just that one matter could never elude his mind, one of the few matters that could ever take control of himself, another feature he did not care for.

"I'm even surprised that man knew his name. Perhaps he knew my father before, since Amon has only recently appeared once again. We both hold our father's crest to our hearts, though it remains concealed most of the time. I've only seen it twice on myself and both times it left me feeling very tired afterwards, not having remembered the times between having used it and falling asleep."

"So tell me," His dashing blue eyes stared back at her, throwing back part of his long flowing locks of gorgeous hair to the side, "This Hou-Jo, is he someone to be trusted?"

krishna.jpg

Amon didn't lift the rocks in a manner that Hou-Jo was looking for, but he still got the job done.

"Good. Now, this next lesson is more of a bit of advice. This is something all Jedi should tell their padawans and make sure that they adhere this advice. Let the Force flow through you, but beware fear, agression, anger are that of the dark side. Once you start down the dark path it will forever dominate your destiny. It will consume you, as it has so many Jedi in the past. A Jedi most have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the present. A Jedi must have full reign over his emotions."

A chill ran up Cal's spine as his natural cooling system, sweat, mingled with the artifical air conditioner. It was much cooler inside the base, which wasn't very comforting when soaking wet.

"That's an interesting story really. I began my training a while ago under Jedi Knight Sahv Yorr, but since then I have found the need to seek out new guidance. My new master is Jedi Master Talon Flick. He left a few days ago on a mission that he claimed was out of my leauge. He left me here to train on my own, but he specifically wanted me to train physically and avoid any Force excercises till he returns. Hence the running in the forest."

Cal felt his heart begin to slow down. There was enjoyment in the pain he now felt. Something about excercising the body created a spiritual release. He had never thought about it before, but for the first time Cal was beginning to understand the connection between the body, mind, and soul.

A soft noise caught the padawan's attention, "What are those clapping noises?"

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

Isolder's eyes opened wide as he completed his meditation. He had secluded himself in thought for weeks. A decision had been made. The Blademaster moved to his X-wing. The Final Flash headed for a secret destination. Isolder left a parting message for his brethren in his private quarters.

"If this message is discovered, it is safe to assume I have fallen in battle. Let it be known that I died defending my homeworld."

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

The Dark Side? Is that like sin? I know that unrepented sin is what drags souls to hell, and that contrary to mortal belief, spiritual health is what should be one's primary concern. i also know one of father's roles was to punish sinners, but I'm not sure where I fit into that, given that I am neither and both human and god, am I accountable for my actions, or for reprimanding the actions of others?

OOC((Wrong account, this is obviously a post for Amon.))

MGw9G2u.jpg

Aryian Darkfire received a message from Jedi Master Armiena Draygo. Unlike his sterile, brief text message to the young woman, Armiena message consisted of her full voice and obvious emotions.... and she sounded mildly annoyed.

"Aryian, I'm currently on Ilum, helping a Jedi Knight in the crystal caverns. I'll be returning to Haruun Kal as soon as that's finished. Next time..." her voice took on a brittle edge. "Try not to contact me when I'm watching an Imperial stormtrooper through the scope of a sniper rifle." A long pause followed, giving the impression that Armiena had ended the message and simply forgot to turn her comlink off.

"Oh, and it's damn good to hear from you again."

drayyy.png

Aryian's mouth curved into a soft smile as two walked into the meditation chamber, one of which he hadn't spoken with in quite a while.

"Pfft. You of all people should know that I will never be an old man as long as there are stunts left to pull. Besides, I may be old, but that doesn't make me any less skilled."

He rose from the elevated cushioned platform, stood and stretched, then gazed upon the Jedi before him. Aryian could no longer think of him as a Padawan, for Dash had by far exceeded that title, and was well on his way to becoming a Jedi Master. All in good time.

It was the other that Aryian scrutinized, Cal Regium. He looked nimble enough, and was certainly powerful enough in the force...But Aryian didn't really feel like testing himself now, his skill was still rusty, not nearly honed to the keenness he wanted. If Dash said Cal was faster, then he believed it. There was a speck of doubt, of that old internal spark that drove him to his younger days, when the galaxy was full of action and he was invincible, but it was only a glimmer.

However, bluffing was certainly not behind him.

"And this one looks as if he might have lead in his feet. Come, Dash, you honestly think he could beat me in a match of force speed? I think you forget my strong connection to the force all too easily. Perhaps in the future I can test him more thoroughly. Whatever. How the hell have you been doing?"

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Cal blushed and laughed slightly at the remark about lead feet. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you too, sir." Cal grinned, his face still red. He wasn't much for playful trash talk. It embarassed him too much.

"Sorry, but I can't really claim to be able to beat anyone at anything. I guess I could try someday, but I am really tired at the moment. I don't think I could run another step."

Cal stepped back and allowed the old friends to embrace one another. It was clear to him that at one time Dash and the Jedi Master had been very close companions. Cal stuffed his hands in his pockets and stood awkwardly, feeling out of place. He always felt this way when around new people.

As the two friends caught up on old times, Cal's mind wandered to the far reaches of the galaxy. Where could Master Talon be? Shouldn't I have heard something from him by now? He said he was going on a particulary dangerous mission. What if something has happened to him? Should I say something to someone?

For the time being Cal decided to let his worries pass. If Talon did not contact him soon though he would need to pass his worries on to someone else.

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

Dash was so excited to find his old master after so long, that he barley noticed Cal's embarrassment. Flipping his head towards Aryain so that his long blond hair brushed past the top of his eyebrows and caught on the opposite side of his forehead, he addressed Cal. ”œDon't listen to Aryain, he's full of it as usual.”

A highly encrypted, untraceable communication comes in for any Jedi Master or Council member on Haruun Kal. It is marked priority: urgent.

Masters,

This is Darex Trevelian. Jedi Knight Darla and I have come across Master Kirlocca on Ilum. He was held by Faust and the Imperials, but his "release was negotiated". The stormtrooper that delivered him to us gave me the following message to transmit to you. I leave it untampered.

"First and foremost, if you're interested in collecting the Imperial who was responsible for Kirlocca's capture and torture, he is on Kashyyyk. The general says that the Jedi Talon offered himself in exchange for this Wookie. Talon's still being held on Ryloth and unless the Jedi Council as a whole can come up with some consession to the Empire to present before him, he is going to be executed in the same brutal manner this fur coat was meant to be."

Masters, we must act quickly. Master Talon can not be left to torture to death in Kirlocca's place. You can contact me if you need any more information, but I have delivered the message exactly as it was relayed to me.

May the Force be with you.

End communication.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

A shuttle carrying three emerged from hyperspace. Above the planet Damon typed in a quick command and sent down a small set of codes that estabished who he was and giving him the permission to land.

The small ship headed thought the atmosphere and finally came to the base and landed. Damon was the first off the ship and his padawans were followed suit. Stephen was wearing padawan robes, Justin however was still dressed in normal clothes because he left as quickly as he had arrived on Manaan.

"Justin and Stephen, welcome to Haruun Kal. Stephen, you have very little left and we cover those small items here. Justin, you will learn from me as well as Stephen. However there is one thing missing from you Justin. You are in need of robes. Stephen, since you are new to the planet I want you take justin and find him padawan robes. Both of you do not take to much time and talk among yourselfs. You two are now as of this moment brothers."

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

"You are responsible for your own actions; the Jedi do not punish. We are the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy. In the old days we served the Old Republic and kept the governing body going, now we operate on our own as not to be lead to slaughter again by the corrupt. The Jedi care about the well-being of others, whereas the Sith think inward, caring only about themselves. They use their power to usurp their masters and hold down their inferiors. A Jedi uses his power for knowledge and defense, never for attack. Everything you do should be in the interest of the greater good."

"Very well Master. We shall return to you shortly." He bowed to Damon and began to walk into the base. Beckoning to Justin to follow him.

"Tell me Justin, where do you come from?" He was rather curious as to where this man came from and what he planned to do. "Mind if I Ask you a second question. What do you know of the Force and the Jedi?"

If justin had questions, He was gonna try his best to answer them, as much as he could anyway. What he couldn't explain or answer he wold go to master Damon for the answers.

As Justin started walking with Stephen he answered the questions at hand

"I mainly grew up in Coruscant, I was sent there after my parents died."

He then thought and replied to the second question

"You may ask as many questions as you like. The force I know little about, but the Jedi's are strong people fighting for the good of the people and putting themselves before others.Something that I believe in.It only seems fit that I become a strong,powerful, Jedi to help others"

Justin then asked a few questions

"What is your story Stephen, where are you from"

"How was your training under Damon?"

"Is there any advice, you would give to a young Padawan?"

He then looked at Stephen in wait of a reply...

cooltext27848894.jpg

~Sometimes We Are Fighting For The Wrong Side~

Cal didn't impress Aryian much, mostly because of his lack of will. He admired warriors, not someone who couldn't even try to defend his honor with a few jesting words. Still, he had to admit the boy had potential. Cal's thoughts gave him away easily, he was focused hard on his master, Jedi Master Talon Flick. If Talon had taken Cal as his pupil, then he certainly warranted being trained as a warrior, however Aryian feared the boy had a long way to go. His attention returned back to Dash almost as quickly as Aryian had turned it to Cal in the first place.

"Allright, you caught me. Hell, a gundark could probably take me on right now. I need a little exercise and training...As for me, I've...been away. Let's just say my ship malfunctioned, it's a long and confusing story after that, but what counts is I'm here, now."

It was at that moment that Aryian's comm beeped twice, indicating that he had two messages. One was from Armenia, which made him curious, mainly because of the fact that she could not have possibly known of his return; and another message notifying him of a high level message sent to Haruun Kal addressed to the higher-ranking members of the Jedi, himself included. No doubt the more powerful Jedi he had sensed earlier, perhaps a council member, had recieved the message, but he would look into it anyways. Any action right now would mean the opportunity to hone his technique back to his high standards.

He excused himself from the short conversation for the time being, backing away a few steps to take the messages privately. With the aid of the Force, he threw a privacy shield up around himself, blocking sight, sound, and thought. It wasn't that he didn't trust Dash, on the contrary, he didn't want Dash to become endangered by finding out something he didn't need to know. The high priority message was the one he chose to play first.

Masters,

This is Darex Trevelian. Jedi Knight Darla and I have come across Master Kirlocca on Ilum. He was held by Faust and the Imperials, but his "release was negotiated". The stormtrooper that delivered him to us gave me the following message to transmit to you. I leave it untampered.

"First and foremost, if you're interested in collecting the Imperial who was responsible for Kirlocca's capture and torture, he is on Kashyyyk. The general says that the Jedi Talon offered himself in exchange for this Wookie. Talon's still being held on Ryloth and unless the Jedi Council as a whole can come up with some consession to the Empire to present before him, he is going to be executed in the same brutal manner this fur coat was meant to be."

Masters, we must act quickly. Master Talon can not be left to torture to death in Kirlocca's place. You can contact me if you need any more information, but I have delivered the message exactly as it was relayed to me.

May the Force be with you.

This concerned him. Talon would have had to give himself willingly, or else had fallen to a legion. Aryian seriously doubted the Jedi master could be taken out very easily. This was, in Aryian's mind, an extreme emergency. One of the Jedi's best warriors had been taken hostage, and now it seemed he needed rescue, or some ransom provided by the Jedi Order, which was notorious for not negotiotiating with such hostile tactics. Besides, Aryian was aching for a fight.

Armenias message was next:

"Aryian, I'm currently on Ilum, helping a Jedi Knight in the crystal caverns. I'll be returning to Haruun Kal as soon as that's finished. Next time..."

There was a short pause, where she almost sounded as if she were highly irked at him.

"Try not to contact me when I'm watching an Imperial stormtrooper through the scope of a sniper rifle."

The message played on for awhile, making Aryian curious as to if she forgot to turn the thing off, until her voice spoke one last time.

"Oh, and it's damn good to hear from you again."

It was that last bit that touched home. For a long time Aryian had felt a strong connection with Armenia subconsciously, and many times he had been drawn to her through the force, for reasons beyond his comprehension, almost as if their destinies were intimately intertwined. He was glad to her from her, yet perplexed as to what she spoke of. He quickly sent his own comm back, along with a tracking frequency she could use to track his ship. This message, of course, was encrypted with the best Aryian had to offer. And being one of the best hackers in the galaxy, Aryian had a lot to offer in that department.

After he was finished, he dropped the security field, and approached Dash once more.

"I'm sorry to say this, my friend, but I need you for a mission. Cal, you should probably come along too. It involves Master Flick. Are you up for a little action?"

With his mind, he reached out to Cal, putting his words in Cal's mind. He could have simply taken the information he needed, but he was trying not to be rude and show off his telepathic powers.

Do you know how to use a lightsaber well?

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

"You should always try to bring someone to justice. However, there are cases where a prisoner is considered "too dangerous to be kept alive", these cases mostly deal with the Jedi's mortal enemy, the Sith. However, for the intent of your immediate training, you should strongly avoid killing. Killing in the name of the greater good is a delicate situation, Jedi aren't here to play god."

"I was born on Courscant and lived mainly on Courscant for most of my younger life. Once I turned thirteen, they began to take me around the galaxy, as I joined them in their work of helping out in any natural disaster. We continued to do this for several years until the disaster on Mon Cal. While we were planetside on Mon Cal, my parents contracted the disease that had infected the planet. A few days later they died from the illness, leaving me only with an X-wing and also the direction to go and find a Jedi for training."

They walked into the main base and began to slowly walk in the general direction of where Stephen figured they could get a set of Padawan robes for Justin.

"Alright, The force is in everything, both living and non-living. It binds all life together wheither we realize it or not."

Stephen stopped for a moment and caught sight of another person walking down the hall. Catching their attention, he asked where the robes for Padawans were kept. The man pointed back the way he came then continued on his way.

"Damon is a fine teacher, I can't really say anything against him. The only piece of advice that I would give you would be. If you have a question, ask him. That all I know."

"My parents were killed in war, but I have hardly any possesion. How come you never contracted the disease?"

Justin followed Stephen into the main base, and followed him slowly but silently until Stephen broke the silence again with info on the force.After listening intently he had some questions.

"What about the force makes one chose Good over Evil? Or does the force have nothing to do with being good or evil, but it is within the persons character."

Justin then came to a halt after Stephen did so.Stephen then asked the where the Padawan robes were being held.After being pointed in the correct direction, Stephen explained that Damon was a fine teacher which reasured Justin.

cooltext27848894.jpg

"I failed to contract the disease because I was helping the relief effort and loading supplies while in space. Otherwise I may have contracted it as well."

He was silent for a brief time as they got a set of padawan robes for Justin. He still missed his parents to a certain degree.

"As near as I can tell, the force has nothing to do with wheither a person chooses darkness or light as far as the Force. I would think it has more to do with a the decisions that a person makes in their lifetime. Oh by the way I should mention you, some things that Master Damon may say are extremely confusing, however after a while you will figure it out. Come shall we return to our Master?"

"It wasn't by accident that you didn't get the disease, I think maybe the force had something else planned for you."

After getting the robes. Justin listened to what Stephen

"Sure I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

He replied with great enthusiasm.

cooltext27848894.jpg

"Well well well. Where to start, where to start? Ah, I know where to start. Consider this review Stephen. Recite the jedi code and then explain to Justin about how we become one with the force. Of course you don't have to answer, but its your choice."

After hearing Master Damon give Stephen instructions.Justin turned to look at Stephen in wait of a reply. He then interupted before anything was said.

"Pardon Me, Master but shouldn't I be recieving training from you?"

He then awaited a reply

cooltext27848894.jpg

Damon looked at Justin, but sighed.

"You are right Justin. I should be training you, and I am. I have trained Stephen quite well and I belive he would tell you what I told him when he started traing. However I will start with a full things before Stephen does as I have asked of him."

Damon walked the two men to a meditation room and sat down in a cirlce.

"There are two things you have to understand Justin. As a jedi, you are not allowed emoition. No one ever said being a Jedi was easy or for everybody. The second thing is that being a jedi takes extrem dedication and some simply do not have it. However I feel you do. I'm sure Stephen told you somtimes I do not make the most sense, but there is always a method behind my madness. So let me say this, patience. Learn it."

Sitting there in a circle Justin realized his journey had just started. He knew becoming a Jedi would not be easy, yet he was ready with full commitment.

After Damon spoke all Justin could hear was the echoing sound of the word PATIENCE as it was stressed upon dearly. Meditation was a way of spirtual cleansing and with patience Justin could cleanse himself of all emotions, and get on the right track toward being a Jedi. {Was this truely what Damon wanted me to learn} He thought to himself as he tried to clear his mind. He then stayed in that state and waited for further instruction or teachings from his Master.

cooltext27848894.jpg

"Allright, you caught me. Hell, a gundark could probably take me on right now. I need a little exercise and training...As for me, I've...been away. Let's just say my ship malfunctioned, it's a long and confusing story after that, but what counts is I'm here, now."

Dash nodded concurrently ”œRight”¦”