Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

Darex nodded. "Indeed, there are exceptions to almost everything. The situation and what kind of person the Jedi is dictate greatly how they interpret the Code. But the basics remain the same, no matter whom you talk to."

He broke into a smile when Seraphim asked for his assistance. "Of course. What are masters for, anyway? What can I get for you?"

He chose for himself a tray that featured an ancient dish from Coruscant called spaghetti, with the traditional side of a breadstick and a cup of blue Tatooinian milk. Then he turned to Seraphim, ready to get him whatever he wanted and carry it to a table.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

In the Jedi Council chamber, a blue ghost flickered to life just above the seat that Armiena would have occupied, if the Council was convening. "Hey, hey, so it does work! Not bad for a couple of cheap datapads and a few droid parts." The figure of Armiena Draygo coughed lightly, then waited for the person she wished to speak with to arrive.

Hou-Jo Poleb received a notification that his presence was requested in the Council chamber.

drayyy.png

Talon smirked as Cal brought down an overhead sweeping slash. Talon stepped into the attack, easily deflecting it to the side, and flicked his wrist in a smart counter. Talon advanced, weaving his blade in a basic web before him, using his skills to test Cal's. The pair continued to exchange strikes for several moments, before Talon performed an abrupt switch. Using the extreme acrobatics of Form IV, he expertly maneuvered around Cal's blade, and placed a solid but undamaging shoulder into the Padawan's chest. Cal stumbled backwards, but did not fall.

”œGood. You have the basics. They will not save you in the midst of battle...”

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Seraphim scanned over the various foods offered up to them. After a few moments his eyes paused upon a meatball sub that looked simply delectable. He raised his hand up to it, pointing it out and watching on as Darex snagged the tray for him. Since his writer was unsure of what to do next, he just let this post sit in his new copy of MS word for over three hours before continuing on. As the Jedi Knight sat down, Seraphim pulled the tray towards him and spoke up.

”œYou mentioned Master Skye a while ago; I don't believe I've seen her around”¦ or even heard much of her.”

Seraphim.jpg

The sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.

Three hours was a long time, and this Jedi's writer was chagrined that a better opening was not left, however, it was decided that the new subject was artfully brought up. Darex's writer also realized that the other was going mildly insane and decided not to aggravate him.

"Skye was my former master," Darex explained, "and my good friend since we were hopefuls together. She is the only full-time Jedi healer the order has, and she is very powerful. She can fix anything from broken bones to broken minds, and has played an instrumental part in helping those in our Order."

He put a bite of spaghetti in his mouth, chewed, and swallowed before continuing. "She doesn't frequent the Temple very often, or wherever the Jedi are found. She has a very different history than most Jedi, and has three children. I believe she considers her home to be Yavin 4, although when I visited there last, that home was gone."

He paused at the memory. "Actually, I haven't heard much from her recently. I guess now is as good a time as any to pay her a visit. Do you feel fit to travel? We can leave after we're done here."

He took another bite, then one of his breadstick. "So, what are your impressions of the Jedi so far? What have you enjoyed most in your training? What do you want to learn next, besides healing?"

FDY9u6P.png

Cal was strictly on the defensive in this match. Damn he is fast! The Force push caught Cal slightly off gaurd. He had not expected Talon to combine offensive Force attacks with lightsaber training just yet. Cal flew backwards through the air, propelled by the massive wave of energy Talon had unleashed. This is much faster paced than anything I ever did with Sahv, the padawan thought as he hurtled through the air.

It was that thought that sparked an idea. His training with Sahv. He too, like Talon, had the Force on his side, and he had learned how to harness its energy and manipulate objects.

Enough thinking, time to act! Another split second and Cal would have collided with one of the training room walls. The impact would have hurt greatly, but the fast thinking padawan had stopped in mid flight. He had focused as much Force energy on himself as he could draw upon, and he had taken control of his own body with the Force. Slowly and steadily he dropped to the floor and regained his stance.

"That was a bit of a surprise," Cal said, still a little shocked but smiling. "Sparring is fun, but I guess I should show you what else I have already learned."

Cal moved in a circle around his master while at the same time changing his stance. He switched to Form II, or Makashi. Cal had about as much knowledge of this Form as he did Form I, seeing as he and Sahv had spent equal amounts of time on both.

His good foot work made Cal somewhat suited for this form, but against a superior master like Talon, Cal doubted his chances. He moved in and made quick jabs at Talon, all of which the master blocked. Finally, with a bit of frustration Cal broke Form and brought his blade back down in a powerful slashing swing.

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

Seraphim glanced up at the mention of Yavin 4. That planet had not been around for longer then he wanted to remember. The cause of why it had even been destroyed escaped his mind. He was not surprised when Darex mentioned last time he had been there her home was gone. Of course it was gone, being that the planet was completely taken out. The young Jedi to be shook his head to and fro silently before taking another bite out of his sub.

”œI'd be up for travel, I could probably walk on my own by now.”

Seraphim.jpg

Dashel walked aboard his ship. With two apprentices, two astromech droids and one HRD the ship felt comfortably full.

He called out to Cypher. "Set course for Coruscant. There is a lesson there for Padawan Zurr and myself. We will fill the travel time by learning together. If you feel up to it, Cypher, I would appreciate lesson in force sight for Odan and myself."

As the ship rose through the atmosphere, Dashel turned towards Odan. "You will find Padawan, that as you learn more about the force, the journey becomes more about what you do not know. As such, a Jedi should be ready to recieve every lesson they can but they should refrain from being jealous of another's knowledge. As you both know, jealousy leads to hat, and hate... "

He smiled, thinking of his fellow Padawan again. "Somehow, he had it right the whole time. Have to remember to tell him that when I see him again."

((ooc)) Okay, short post here. Cypher, post your response in the Space thread, we will be there for a little while. Also, Cypher, pm or aol me a list of what you have learned.

"Indeed," Darex said, raising an eyebrow. "The crystals from Ilum, Korriban, Dantooine, and other places do have special properties. I know they can be chosen to enhance a lightsaber, but I have also heard they have healing properties as well as other, more unique properties. To be honest, I know very little about them. I have studied them, of course, but I never had a strong interest in the subject, so naturally, I was more lax in my studies of them."

He finished up his dish and drank the last of the blue milk. "However, once again, Master Skye is an expert."

Seeing that Seraphim was finished eating as well, Darex gathered up the dishes and took them to the cleansing area. After depostiting them, he went back to the table. He reached out in the Force, trying to get a sense of where his former master was. She wasn't on Yavin 4...but he couldn't tell precisely where she was. Her presence was slightly distorted, and his brow crinkled in concern. He shrugged it off. One more reason for them to go to her. He pulled out his comlink and did a search for Skye's tracking signal.

Once the results were back, Darex looked up. "If you're ready, let's leave now."

FDY9u6P.png

Talon's Force push knocked Cal off guard, sending him careening through the air. Just before collision with the far wall of the room, however, Talon's padawan halted the movement of his body with the Force”¦ bringing himself to a hover almost like Talon had been doing before the spar. Then he simply lowered himself back to the ground, and Talon's brow rose ever so slightly. Impressive”¦

Following a brief recession, Cal further impressed his teacher by adopting the stance of Form II. Makashi was an excellent form in saber vs. saber fights. It was a fencing style, and its precise, staccato movements allowed for maximum saber usage with minimum energy expenditure. It was an elegant style of combat, one which Talon could tell Cal was already quite versed in. His padawan's quick foot movements and even quicker saber strikes were surprisingly true.

Unfortunately for the padawan, Talon had had too much experience against the fencing form to be daunted. He met Cal's blows time and again with his own defensive blocks and counters. Finally, Cal became too exasperated with it, and unleashed an uncharacteristic power slash in frustration. Talon raised his own blade to intercept Cal's, stepped to his side, and expertly tripped the padawan onto his back, upon where the Jedi in training found the wind mildly knocked from his lungs.

”œPatience is a virtue, my young apprentice. While the sudden power attack can very often be a useful technique, it must be carefully administered. When you strike in frustration, you lose focus. When you lose focus, bad things start to happen.”

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Scorp nearly fell to the floor when he watched his padawan stumble into the room once more. Maintaining his balance however he gently lowered all of the items he had been leviating back upon the ground and then flipped himself over. Looking down at his padawan he smiled.

"Finished are you? I have yet to see a single sit up. However this is the perfect time to show you how to help heal those wounds of yours. A Jedi can draw upon the Force to recover from wounds and injuries sustained in battle. You see Jedi can use the Force to accelerate the natural healing process rapidly for a short duration. Initially it requires meditation,but greater aptitude usually grants faster regeneration, without need of meditation. Greater levels of attainment enable the mending of more serious injuries to oneself and one's companions. Mainly because by this point not only do you know how your own body works and how to better heal yourself almost as if it was a second language to you but also you are now at the point where you can extend that reach to others, mending their wounds and the like."

Scorp sat her down upon to cold orcky floor before he too took a seat.

"Allright I will walk you through the process of healing yourself as we go along."

Scorp closed his eyes and sank into a meditative stae.

"You must concentrate one the injury, feel the area around it, feel how it feels through the force. Know what you wish it to be, then use the force to speed up the process of the healing. Feel as the tendons connect and the muscle renders itself new."

Scorp concentrated and decided he could help her along with the process. If just to keep from the muscle soreness that is normally accompanied by a tear in flesh and muscle.

Opening his eyes he waited for her to open hers and perhaps see her reaction to such a feat.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Seraphim followed his Master and waited for him to perform the test that he assumed was to locate his old Master, Skye. He waited patiently as Darex did the same, after a few moments the results came back and the young padawan looked to his master, expecting him to say something”¦and he did.

”œYes, I am ready.”

Seraphim.jpg

The bulky container of fluid held within it a man. His body had reached maturity, yet he lacked the key component that would gift him with true life. He was created without a soul, a simple clone destined to live out his life out assisting the Jedi in any way he could. At least, that was to be his fate”¦until a wandering Spirit happened across the form. The disembodied Jedi was nothing more then a chill down another's spine or a full body shiver.

Lotus watched the floating form. His short black hair slowly swayed to and fro in the thick liquid. His limbs just sort of stayed in the same spot, only moving slightly every now and then. The figure's head was lowered and his eyes closed. With a probe of the force Lotus was able to discover what this ones purpose would be. Shaking his head to and fro slowly he drifted forward, anchoring his self to the body.

__

The cloning tube began to drain slowly. The thick liquid dripped off of the firm body of the man as the cloning technicians moved forward and lifted him out of the tube. They pulled the breathing mask off and he took his first gasp of fresh air, filling his lungs with the sterile scent of the faculties. The trio of men moved him into the showers, turning them on and leaving him be. The cold water rushed over him and acted as a shock to his system, bringing him to full alert.

He proceeded to wash himself off then moved out to dry himself off. There were a little bit of clothes left out for him so he slipped into them and slowly made his way to the hanger bay. He couldn't stay in this place; he had to find an area of solitude to meditate on what he had gone through. Since he had to seek out a new crystal as well he decided that Ilum would be the ideal local for him to take up residence in for a while. After a few minutes of searching he found himself a shuttle and was off.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Psyche was sure that as long as she lived, the Force would always hold new surprises for her. Feeling the tissue forming was an enlivening experience. She slowly opened her eyes, and tenderly felt the newly healed area.

"That's incredible," she said, eyes glinting. Little things like this renewed her enthusiasm and determination to become a great Jedi.

"What's next?"

2lvzk44.gif

*The world twisted and bent as the laws of reality were temporarily shattered and something came through from the other side. It was however, no thing of nightmares too terible to behold. And yet it was not entirely naturally either. It appeared as a young man with red hair and handcrafted armor. The first hint that he was unique was the third eye on his forehead, same brilliant blue hue as his two normal eyes. Flames coruscated around his body, an after effect of his journey, before dieing out and plunging the area into darkness. He began to move towards nearby structures, looking for the one called Hou Jo Poleb.*

Hou-Jo had not moved since Rajah left. He had stayed standing where he was. At times he was either void of any emotion, or thinking about some things what to do. He was forced from his state of stillness, however, when he felt a disturbance in the Force inside the temple.

He didn't have to move for long as he quickly found the source of the disturbance, a demon-spawn of Tzeentch.

This is just great...

"Hello, I suppose we already know who the other is, but I do not know your name. May I ask what it is and why you've come?"

I am Amon Saulot, the scion of Tzeentch, and I have traveled to your plane to learn the Jedi arts. Father said that I could find someone to teach me here, that the Jedi were indebted to him for the help he gave them.

::Amon was well aware that the only leverage that he had on this plane so far was the power of his father's name, he hoped that it would be enough for him the follow the path that he had chosen.::

Bringing the shuttle out from its hyperspace cordinates, flying at a sharp angle through the atmosphere of the foreign planet, the young man at the controls set the beaten shuttle which had been in for days straight upon the planet surface, nearest to the image he had received within his mind but an hour ago. The picture was clear and pristine in his mind, vividly capturing the now realistic sight of the wonderous structures that Haruun Kal possessed so magnificantly. Only the breathe taking vigils and temples of Yavin IV and Aracoun Morion outmatched what had been constructed before him.

Stepping out hurridly from the vessel, as if the very ship he had arrived on had suddenly caught aflame, Krishna stood upon the fertile ground with his strapping leather boots which rose towards the knee. The rest of his uniform had been adorned with the finest silk and clothware available to him, coveted from his home planet. Long streaks of dark straight hair parted across the middle of his brow, extending past his shoulder in long waves. Adorning no weaponry, for he was physically imposing regardless of his average height, and seemed to have only grown in bulk after his laborous activites and exercises with Barton's industry.

Regardless of how imposing his body may seem, the eyes held the true character of this young adult. Multi-colored eyes, one of a deep sky blue and one of an emerald green, stared longing across the horizon, uttering beneath his breathe.

"Bro--Brother..."

A tear trickled off from his left eye, streaking down only an inch before wiped away by the lightning quick pace he now took up. Krishna's legs pumped furiously up and down, propelling him clear across the terrain in the direction of where the temple stood. Both arms threw aside shrubs, branches, and even full sized trees upon contact, breaking them easily as he soared across the earth.

Then, all of the sudden, he had seen the image that had been projected to him in the past. The same two men, standing next to one another, although clearly he was focusing on the third eye man, in complete rapture of the moment. Slowly, he began to approach him, wiping away the dirt and grim away from his face as closed the distance betwene them, honing deeply upon Amon's eyes.

"It's you... Isn't it?"

krishna.jpg

*Amon was momentarily taken aback as he sensed his brother approaching, tears of joy streaking down his face. Amon was greatly relieved, both to see his brother here and to see his brother here alone. He wasn't ready to face his mother yet. Krishna's presence would soothe any fears of failure and rejection, as Father always said, family is a man's most reliablle support when cultivated properly. Amon embraced his brother warmly, finally seeing him after all these years*

Yes brother, I have returned home after many long years, to finally find peace. I know that I can't change the past or erase Mother's betrayel, but father has told me of the Jedi order, and how mother once served it as a healer. It is my hope that if I can join the order I can see Mother for what she believed in instead of what she did, and finally be at peace. How are you coping with it, brother?

::Father had told Amon of Krishna, a free spirited young man with a taste for luxury and revelry. His manner was easy and care free, the sort of man who could enter a party full of people he didn't know and by the end of the night have close ties of friendship with all of them. Krishna's face did not betray any signs of depression, for which Amon was relieved.::

He found sollace in the embrace, certain that both his eyes and the eyes of his brother's did not lie at this moment. It was certainly him and, just as well, he could immediate recognize the same significance in his own right. Overjoyed, squeezing rather tightly before finally giving way, still clutching his hands firm upon Amon's shoulders with a brillant white smile.

"So it is true, then!... Once the split occured, my one and only goal was to find you and father, and reunite us again. While that fragment of my former self may remain, especially now upon seeing you, I have been seeking independence from my past as well to find my own role in the great scheme of life. But that tale can wait. There is so much to talk about. It's just good to see you alive and well."

Both wide, bulky hands of his feverously ruffle the scalp of his brother, that excitement still showing as he continued to grit his teeth while moved to tears. He bent his neck down to either shoulder, to smooth the tears across the silky violet surface of his uniform before becoming recollected, a genuine sigh of relief escaping him.

"Ahh, yes, mother tried to teach me her views within the Jedi order once; talked of the Force and so forth. I had at once come to terms with nature and all which had surronded us, but my recent realms of employment has led me astray from such surreal and peace oriented goals."

"You see, I worked as a mercenary for a spice trafficking company, and a fairly large one at that, working manual labor to have enough money to support my efforts to find you and father. But now, it seems that all that time has paid off so far, ten fold! Hah!"

After the short speech winded down, Krishna first took notice of the man across from them, turning his head first to Amon then fully back to the mysterious man after the question had been asked.

"So, who is this? A friend of yours, I gather?"

krishna.jpg

Hou-Jo took the cue from Krishna, "I've actually only met, well, both of you, actually. I'm Jedi Master Hou-Jo Poleb. I had yet to witness a genuine scion of Tzeentch, much less meet two on my first encounter. Amon here seems to be seeking training in the Jedi Arts. Am I right to assume this?"

The ship jolted out from hyperspace and cruised casually closer to it's destination. Lowe expertly steered the ship in and landed it as far from the Jedi Temple as he could, as per Rajah's request.

As soon as the ship settled Rajah stood and stretched. She ordered Lowe to shut down the contraption that the rode in on and the red head immediately left to find Hou-Jo.

Jedi still milled about the place but she didn't mind. Not at that moment. She was more interested in finding one Jedi in particular. It didn't take long. She felt as if she were drawn to him. When finally she had him in her sight she made straight for stood beside Hou-Jo.

"Hello Jedi." she said, an impish smile played upon her lips. "Told you I'd be back."

"Well, now..."

After hearing the statement from his older brother, Krishna relapsed into a thoughtful pose; one hand covering the entirity of his mouth as his delicate fingers gently rasped the smooth sides of his beautiful face. With what little deliberation was made between the time he came into thought to already coming with an immediate decision, the young man struck a finger high into the air with a great booming voice of declaration.

"Then I'm not going anywhere without you!... Even if that means joining the ranks along with you, Amon; you're not leaving my sight again and that's final."

Krishna was fairly firm and confident with the statement, perhaps not truly looking towards the same goals his brother had with it, but certainly there was love behind them. The same hell which conflicted him after their seperation would leave him to despair upon losing track of him, of father.

"Hey, which reminds me," Krishna distinctly turned to Amon with a cheerful expression, "Mother left me a token to remember her by. A Jedi lightsaber, from what others have told me it to be. You're welcome to see it, if you like. It's back in my shuttle, not far from here."

The eager young man seemed on edge to race towards his ship's direction upon the very whisper of the thought from Amon's lips, even posing with one leg forward in the same direction.

"Should I go get it?"

krishna.jpg

Yes, I would appreciate it, I've heard a great deal about them and it would be enlightening to see one first hand.

::It was in Krishna's nature to be rash, but frankly Amon was relieved with his latest decision, even if it was for what some may consider the wrong reasons. Peddling drugs as a common mercenary was not the proper path for someone born of chaos. Chaos. The very concept of it was so alien to people that it has become one of the most misunderstood forces in the galaxy. Chaos was in fact a collection of gestalt consciences in the Force created by sentient minds, a mirror of the collective morality. To the wicked, they were daemons, and to the noble, they were angels. The problem was accountability. People would rather shift blame to the demons than accept their actions, when in fact the demons were simply manifestations of the actions that they had chosen. Amon's father, and his father's siblings were unique in that they tested mortals to find their morale fiber, and so in his youth Amon had seen the breadth and width of huamn cruelty and compassion. Yet having not lived with humans, he did not truly understand it. He knew what trespasses landed a mortal in an eternal hell, but he did not know what made them trespasses to begin with.

"Hah, I thought you would. And I'd even wager a bet on who'd get there first, if it weren't so clear that I would be victorous. I'll spare you the shame, bro."

With a warm bellowing laughter, he gave a solid pat upon Amon's back before shifting his front leg off to the side, making sure he started with a great stride before the other leg followed. A great wind kicked off from the heels of his feet as it glided, jumped, and rode down the vines and branches of the surronding trees in order to fall firm on his two feet inches next to the door from high above.

Cracking his neck side to side, Krishna entered, feeling out the presence of the token upon a steady thought of his mother's face, as it clearly honed his deeper hidden appreciation for her guidance after the split was made. The handle was still kept in pristine condition, having been bored on the long flights so much as to clean it thoroughly over and over; especially when he pined for the old days upon Yavin IV, where bliss had no finer meaning in the entire galaxy.

Strapping the small loop along his waistline belt, fastening it securely to his side, the young man took a wide backwards tumble back onto the same branch he had fallen from, retracing his steps back to where all three were gathered still. It had only taken a few minutes to procure, Krishna stopping hurridly next to Amon, barely breaking a sweat.

"Whew, took alittle longer then expected,"

An obvious rhetorical question, knowing all to well that it would take any self-righteous humanoid well over several hours to clear the distance he had within minutes. He handed it off just as quick as it could get off his belt, although held it in either palm as a formal presentation of the very special token.

"Organa is still engraved upon the hilt upon the lower half, but you can see it is still in the same shape it had been given to me. Although, I've only had to use it in defence for one purpose."

His eyes fell to his hands, "Then I realized these mitts can do a whole 'lot more devistation then any blade!"

Again, the same hardy laughter ensued before he quieted down, obviously in the company of a sullen crowd, with exception of course of the woman who now accompanied the still stranger fellow.

When Hou-Jo had announced them after he returned, Krishna held his hand to reach for hers, a genuine smile stretching from ear to ear as the handsome young bloke darted a quick wink in her direction.

"Rajah, is it? Charmed to meet your acquaintance, really..."

krishna.jpg

Psyche gave a small grimace, she had forgotten! With getting attacked and discovering a new way to use the Force, it had completely left her mind.

Which reminds me...

"By the way, Master, while running, I was able to use the Force to accentuate my speed." Psyche gave a happy smile and went to do the assigned push-ups.

2lvzk44.gif