Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

(( HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEE!!!!!!! Er... duh you know me... why did u ask that? Yes I've been knighted by my master... does that count?))

Darsha watched as Scorp blasted off then decided that her new body needed some nutrition so she headed off to the food hall.

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

Ish enters the room where Kirlocca is quietly meditating. He does well to be quiet and hide his presence so as to not disturb the master. The jedi knight folds his arms beneath his robes and waits patiently on the side of the room.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

A ship exit's hyperspace, zooming down to just skim the atmosphere at an extremely low orbit.

Deep in the forest, something moved. Aryian had caught a glimpse of it from his apprentice's mind, and was retrieving it for her. Something special, yet uncompleted. It took many minutes to locate the incredibly small object, but it wasn't far from the Jedi base, so searching was minimal.

It shot up through the air just slow enough to keep the friction from overheating the thing. Aryian opened the airlock and closed it, the hilt of Jurha's lightsaber now calmly resting in his hand.

Smiling, he set a course, and took off.

-----------------------------

Far below, on a self-timer, large construction droids, the same ones that constructed the base, started assembling ten turbolaser turrets around the base, and numerous smaller planet-to-space long range missile silos.

((Hey Geki... ))

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

The Thunderbolt cruised out of hyperspace above the planet of Haruun Kal, and immediately headed for the surface, transmitting his ID codes to the comm centre.

As he was landing his ship, he tried not to reflect on the most recent events. To say they were disconcerting was a gross understatement. And they left him confused. What was he supposed to do now? Where should he go?

Climbing down slowly from the patrol fighter, he made his way through the Jedi Base. He didn't know where he was going, or what he was going to do. But he would be damned if he would just sit here and wait to die. He would do something with his time. And, if no one was going to train him, he would just have to find another way to learn.

"I know a voice like yours is not a weapon at all

And even mine is not a chisel for a thickened skull

So you can chant your anthems to the deaf

And we can sit here and cry until there's nothing left

Or we can take our voices with our hands

Make like knives and make demands"

Aryian smiled, knowing his apprentices' thoughts.

Very good. Soon you will have your trials, and then, you will e knighted. If there is anything you would wish to know of or learn before then, I am here. Focus your thoughts into words, and I will hear them.

He thought he had taught her the art of force-speak, but it was so long ago he couldn't remember. He turned around, waiting for Jareth and Scorp to enter.

Blz1mwg.png

*Kirlocca paused for a moment. He could feel another presence in the room with him. The jedi master put his legs back on the ground and opened his eyes. He saw no one at first, but then saw a figure...Ish Ka Bibl if his eyes did not decieve him.*

"Ish...take a seat."

*The jedi master pointed to a chair next to him.*

"What help can I be?"

Ish stepped slowly out of the shadows and pulled his hood back form his head.

"Master Kirlocca, I do not mean to intrude, I was just wondering how I could be of assistance at this juncture? I am here to take on my next apprentice, but I would like to know if there is anything that is in more diar need of attention."

The jedi looked intently on the wookie as he made his way over to the chair to be seated.

ish2hh6.jpg

Master Kirlocca's comm came to life and delivered Scorp's message.

"Master Kirlocca We have complications. Master Gantoris has fallen to the darkside. Master Keiran is being held by the Hutts. Oh and a Former Sith Lord would like to speak with you. SInce you are the highest ranking jedi present.

On A second note A mysterious Figure his inflitrated the dojo So I will be delayed and won't be arriving with the Former Sith Lord.

Scorp Out."

then it shut off as the creator of that message went back to what he had been doing.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

*Kirlocca listened intently to Ish. The jedi master ignored the comm, since his comm would save it for him to review later, and as of now, Ish was his main concern.*

And that's something that I want. A padawan.

"There is not much I can do. I am still awaiting word from Coruscant, both from jedi and the New Rebpulic. Untill thenn, it's the waiting game. Jedi knights have already been dispacthed to the things that would call jedi attention."

*Kirlocca pulled his legs up on the chair, to sit once more in a meditation form of siting.*

"Untill I recieve word from Coruscant...You may go and find a padawan that fits you. May the force be with you."

A holocomm spikes through massive amounts of interference, activating a projector on the council table in front of Kirlocca. The form Of Aryian flickers to life in a pale blue before him.

"Master Kirlocca, no doubt you know that a Sith is among us, Master Jareth. He brings us dire news about Keiran, but it can better be explained by Jareth himself."

The holo then switches to Jareth, who looks very distraught.

((I think you should long-range post on Borleais, since this may take a few posts...))

Blz1mwg.png

Jared's small ship made his way down from the Atmosphere of the planet. He had no idea where he was or what he was doing here, no matter someone would tell him in the upcoming minutes. He moved, taking the hood down from his robe.

Jared entered into the base, moving to one of the benches, he sat and waited for that someone to contact him.

5bfeaedd.jpg

Embrace death, it may be the only time.

*Kirlocca turned around, and took a long pause to decided what course of action he should take...*

A sith that information to the jedi alone might be worth taking him in...yet...he is still a sith.

*The jedi master then made up his mind. He would have to send a comm back to Aryian Darkfire. The wookiee moved over to a console amd activated a holo projector, and sent a comm back to Aryian Darkfire.*

((I'm having fun for once in a great while. Neh.))

Aryian's ship landed on Haruun Kal without incident. The prominent Jedi stepped out of his ship, trailed by his padawan who stuck to his right flank. From the side, his right flank was far sexier than his left.

Err...Since his mission was over, he was free to initiate his padawan's trials. But what trials to give her...there was always the traditional fight, but somehow that didn't seem quite right for her. He always had his skills if this failed...

Reaching down, he whipped his lightsaber up, igniting it mid-swing. It met with his right shoulder, severing it. He grimaced as it did so, but used the force to numb the pain some. The arm thumped to the ground, still holding the saber.

"This is your test, my apprentice. Heal me. Show me that your training in the force is sufficient, for you can always improve your fighting technique, but the force is the most important aspect of any Jedi."

He fell to one knee, catching himself with his left arm, and finally fell flat on his chest, next to the arm.

Blz1mwg.png

The odd-looking world (from space, at any rate) of Haruun Kal winked up at Ben'a as he brought his vessel back into realspace. Ayevit, plugged into the ship's scanners, was able to spot where the Jedi had set up shop; though Ben'a had been to this world before, it had changed somewhat in his absence. That didn't really matter, however, though he knew that this was the first time Ayevit had seen it, and that little droid did like to get around.

"We're here, Jareth," Ben'a offered through the ship's internal comlink. "I should imagine the Jedi Council, such as it is, would like to meet you..."

While he waited for a response, Ben'a put the ship into a shallow reentry angle, aiming to circomnavigate the world below on the way down. This was fast becoming a habit of his; a sort of mental exercise as he circled any globe he was about to land on, trying to pick up on the Force-signitures of whatever indiginous life might be below. It was a calming feeling most times, but this wasn't one of them...Haruun Kal had a lot of toxic gasses on the surface.

After about ten minutes of steady flying, the ship reached a small landing area, and touched down gently next to Aryian's vessel. With a motion to Ayevit for him to follow, Ben'a left the pilot's chair and opened the hatchway, lowering the ramp at the same time. "I don't exactly know who we're supposed to be meeting here, but as far as I know they have an interest in what you've got to say...you should come with me."

But no sooner had he said it, that he got a funny feeling in the back of his mind...a distinct disturbance in the Force. Without taking a step down the boarding ramp, he turned back to Jareth, closed the hatch, and with a knowing nod, streaked back into the pilot's chair, the ship powering up as he did so. With another roar, the craft left the planet behind and disappeared once again into hyperspace...

----------------------

Several hours later, a highly-encrypted, piggybacked ((untraceable)) comm arrives for the Jedi, specifically Kirlocca.

--highly-encrypted comm--

My apologies, Master Kirlocca, but the Force told me that it would have been a mistake to bring our charge to you. I have taken temporary refuge at Corellia, at the following co-ordinates. I am well-hidden, so I should not attract any unwarrented attention while I wait for you or another in the Order's leadership to meet me and Jareth there.

Also, I felt a disturbance coming from my former master, Keiran. Though I do not know the details, I can sense that he is not quite himself. He may be somewhere in the Core Worlds, possibly Coruscant, but I cannot be sure beyond that.

May the Force be with you...

--end comm--

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

((You right flank is sexier than your left flank? Wtf?))

Jurha watched with wide eyed horror as Aryian sliced off his right arm at the shoulder.

"What are you doing?!!" she screamed.

Opa appeared out of her hood and surveyed the situation. "It appears to be some sort of self mutilation, Jurha."

Jurha did a back fist block above her shoulder to where Opa was hovering. The blow caught the little droid and sent him flying back and to the ground.

"This is your test, my apprentice. Heal me. Show me that your training in the force is sufficient, for you can always improve your fighting technique, but the force is the most important aspect of any Jedi."

Aryian slumped face first into the grass.

Jurha felt an overwhelming sense of panic. A test this is a test. What a stupid idea for a test. Who dismembers themselves for the sake of education?!

She kneeled in the grass and rolled Aryian over. He looked very pale. His torso and the ground were becoming red drenched. Jurha quickly shook of her cloak and threw it on the ground.

"OPA!!!" she roared. She lifted Aryian under his remaining arm, the front of his shirt, and dragged him on top of the cloak.

"OPA!!" she screamed again.

"What?" the droid whirled, "Ooh, that looks painful."

"Get me a medpac and a droid repair kit!"

"I beg your pardon Miss Jurha, but Aryian is not a droid."

"DO IT!!"

Opa hovered away muttering about humans to retrive what Jurha had requested.

Jurha let out a breath. She retrived the severed arm clutching the lightsaber. The blade had burned all the near by grass to black ash and was crisping the ground when Jurha switched it off. She held the arm in her hands.

Disturbing to say the least. And kind of heavy. She wondered. Despite the fear she was feeling from all this, she wanted to try it. Jurha bent the arm bring the hand towards where the shoulder would normally be. It was a little difficult, the croped appendage was beginning to stiffen, not a good sign, but it was still flexible. Blood squirted out of the severed end.

Jurha quickly put the arm down beside Aryian.

"What were you doing?" Opa asked.

"Nothin', give me, you stupid little droid," Jurha said snatching the repair kit and medpack off the repulsor cart trailing automaticaly behind Opa.

"Just what do you intend to do?" Opa asked hovering low to the ground where Jurha was working. He apparently took no offence to being called stupid or little (though he was the later.) Or maybe he actually had the good sense not to disturb Jurha.

"Don't worry about it. Just do what I tell you to," Jurha said as she ripped open the two kits and got to work.

((*takes a break* *Aryian bleeds to death* j/k))

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

((lmao...yeah, I took way too many caffene strips this morning... ))

Aryian, now rolled over, looks down at the warm slick spot near his shoulder.

"You know, this feels very weird, especially since I can't feel it. And this is a test in the force...I wouldn't worry about me. If worse comes to worse, I can affix it myself."

He looks over to where the little droid is. (hovering?)

"Who are you? I wasn't aware you invested in a droid, Jurha..."

Throughout the whole thing Aryian remained calm, as if nothing was happening. However, blood was still coming out rather steadily, and Jurha would have to work fast if she were to complete the task before Aryian had to take over.

"Remember your training as a hopeful and the time you spent as my apprentice. The force is a better aid than any other..."

He left it at that, speaking like a lightly chiding father. He looked down at his arm again.

Creepy.

Blz1mwg.png

((I'm so tired...))

"Force, right, right." Jurha said. Stop bleeding, Jurha willed Aryian's body. Slow down, very slow.

Jurha placed her finger on Aryian's temple. Quiet. She removed her finger after putting Aryian into some kind of coma to slow down his entire body to slow the bleeding. She wasn't exactly sure what she had done, but she knew it would work.

Restoring the muscles and other soft tissue would be easy. It was reattaching the shoulder properly that worried her. She might reattach his arm only to find it could move. She peered at the wound.

Good job! You destroyed your shoulder socket. How do you suggest I put your arm back on now, Jurha thought sarcastically.

I can't regrow bones. Jurha rooted through the repair kit. I should be thankful lightsaber would are so clean, there won't be fragments every where now. She pulled out an appendage socket for a droid and stuck it where Aryian's use to be.

She trailed off into the Force. In her mind she could see the metal melting and adhering to the bone. Conforming to a perfect replacement.

The body would have to supply it's own cardilage. She placed the arm next to the shoulder pressing the bone into the socket. She helf it there with the Force.

She moved back resting on her knees in a meditating position.

Now forget everything, you know Jurha because all there is now is healing. She bowed her head and closed her eyes.

She was the muscles reaching out for their other end again, on the other side of the wound. Braiding and twisting towards each other reforging the connections that had been so easily severed by the blade of light. Twining and becoming stronger. Layer after layer, shape after shape. They all looked like string.

Everything else began to fill in over the muscles. Tissues, glands whatever the heck went in there. Jurha wasn't paying attention, the body knew what it had to do she was only giving it energy and time through the Force. Finally the skin grew over everything and sealing it beneath. She led the attack against all the inflections. Finally the body began to behave as if the injury had never taken place.

Wake up, Jurha told the body. She returned control of the body to Aryian's mind as it began to reawaken its self. The arm would feel pinched and sore, but it would work.

She opened her eyes to see Aryian sitting up. She smiled, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

((As far as I'm consirned to be able to do something like that by the laws of RP should take a full day to do (at least by the method I did). Since it didn't and needing to appeal to my RP ethics Jurha has passed out from exhaustion.))

((Jurha picked up the droid while she was unconcious in the med wing of the hospital during my month or so hiatus. Opa was incharge of her recovery and followed her around afterwards. He's mostly there for my personal amusement as a writer. The post that introduces him is on this thread.))

[/i]

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

As Ish left the room he reached out with the force and let it blanket the Jedi facility on Haruun-Kal. He could feel the adepts and other fellow Jedi.

One stood out in particular to him. A younger man with much on his mind, not far removed from Ish's own age. Confident and head strong, Ish hoped he was not some stranded freighter pilot or crew from a supply shuttle, but indeed a hopeful.

The man had no connection with any other real force users, namely jedi at the facility leaving Ish to believe that indeed he was in need of a master.

Ish navigated his way to the mans position near the main landing pads. He was seated on the benches waiting for something. The jedi could feel the force calling to him as well as to the man he was about to approach.

The jedi came closer but conceiled himself behind a bulkhead some meters away from Jared Evans.

Reaching out once more with the force, the jedi, like a small tingling in the ears sent a force message.

Are you ready to give yourself to the force for the greater good of the galaxy?

ish2hh6.jpg

Once again, the manta-like craft entered realspace above the mist-covered planet of Haruun Kal. Jareth was right, Ben'a had not been acting rationally, but now his head was clear, albeit weighed-down slightly by someone else's unpleasent memories. After setting the ship down, the trio exited the craft, followed by the astromech droid Ayevit, who locked the ship down upon rolling off of the ramp.

Quietly and solemnly, he walked through the outside of the base, using a small Force-suggestion to convince the many insects to go and bother someone else. It was good to stretch his legs here, as he had been sitting for far too long at this point; the sun was casting the last rays of the ending day, and it felt good to be in the warmness of it. Eventually, they made it to where Kirlocca was, and with a bow, Ben'a introduced himself and his companions.

"Master Kirlocca, I bring you Jareth Vermillios, by his and your request. He has much to tell you..."

Ben'a bowed again and took a seat nearby.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Falling back on his diplomatic roots, Jareth waited to be adressed by the high ranking Jedi.

As a master of the sith, Jareth could feel the power of this wookiee was close to his own, but standing in what once would be considered 'enemy territory' has a way of humbling even the most powerful of beings.

*Kirlocca was about to arrange for himself to head out to Corellia, but Ben'a and Jareth both had made thier way back. The jedi master acknowledged Ben'a, but kept his eye's on Jareth. He let his eyes look into the very soul of him...*

Strong in the force he is...yet...weak.

*The jedi master could feel other jedi fret at the fact that a sith was on the same planet as jedi, let alone in the same temple. But Kirlocca knew what he had to do.*

"Jareth, I believe your name is. What brings you to the jedi order...wait...better yet...I was told you had news on Keiran..."

The Peace Maker appeared in Haruun Kal airspace before begining it's slow decent. As the E-Wing docked in one of the hangar bays the caamasi pilot breathed easy.

The landing strut extended and out stepped Camsie, Jedi Knight. This particular knight hadn't really accomplished anything of real significance. Unless you count arriving on Altyr V too late, and surving the destruction of Camas.

As Camsie walked towards the Jedi Base the cramped muscles of his legs got a good stretch. Flying through hyperspace in a cramped space most certainly didn't help in the caamasi's excercise regime.

A small crack was heard as the caamasi tilted his head. I suppose I need to let off some of my aggrivation. Camsie walked up to a tree that towered over the rest before drawing his arm back and gripping it into a fist.

A moment later the caamasi's fist let fly and slammed into the thick tree.

The moment after that, a thousand curses in the Forgotten Caamasi language were unleashed upon the poor inhabitants of Haruun Kal. The caamasi fell to the ground cradling his injured hand.

That's going to hurt in the morning.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg