Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

*Kirlocca got the ship up and running. He had hoped that they would have been on Coruscant already, but fate slowed him down.*

But an old friend is always worth being slowed down for.

"Ara, strap down. Were on our ay out."

*Thewookiee wuickly got the ship out of the hanger and into hyperspace within seconds of take off.*

Scorp practiced with his new saber using both blades for hours. Each time he had to take special care to keep from slicing himself in to two pieces. It was indeed quite dangerous but He quickly got used to using his body to gain even more momentium in order to bring power to his swings. HE practiced stabs and flips untill his body was indeed drained from the exhaustion. Naturally he took a break before he threw himself back into mastering his new blade.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Scorp had become a quick study and did a basic mastery of the blade quite quickly. HE figured that the rest of his training should indeed be hands on. Climbing the rock face he found his somewhat hidden ship and jumped in the cockpit then gunning the engine he shot of into space to help bring peace and justice to the galaxy.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

The droid bleeped, a rather rude noise, and wheeled it's way back over to Darex. It warbled a stream of beeps at it's master and fell silent.

"No, you did well," Darex assured it. He knew he couldn't force the boy into anything, but that if he was curious about the Jedi or training, he would find Darex.

Meanwhile, Darex had finished eating. He returned his tray and strode out of the mess hall. He could feel the presence of a new arrival at the Dojo. He followed the feeling to the rock garden and saw a female with short violet hair, entranced by the scene.

He smiled and spoke, breaking her thoughts. "It's pretty amazing, isn't it?"

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

The second that the Stellar Princess popped out of hyperspace, Armiena had a bad feeling that something had happened in their absence. As she took her ship in, the damage to the Jedi Dojo became apparent. It was obvious that the attack on the Dojo took place some time ago, and that the place wasn't completely demolished, but it was still being repaired. Armiena seemed to lose her voice as she brought her ship into a hangar.

"By the Graveyard, what happened here?" R5-D9 swiveled his eyepiece to face her, and commented mournfully as they passed over a piece of debris that had been flung away by an explosion.

Don't let it get to you, Armiena. Don't let it distract you from your purpose here. Wounds will heal, and the Dojo will recover. As her eyes scanned the Dojo, examining each section of the building, she sensed Darex Trevelian. She almost laughed out loud.

Hey, Darex, small galaxy, eh? she messaged to him.

drayyy.png

Hou-Jo opened the door and walked into a main area, no less frustrated then when he went into it. He walked past a hopeful and an apprentice, it seemed, and a Knight. "Where the hell is everyone, anyways?" He continued walking, paying little attention to those he walked by. Hou-Jo was becoming a bit disturbed, it seemed.

"Darex Trevelian," he said, returning the introduction. "It's good to meet you, Shy-Ree."

The woman was brimming with untamed Force-potential. It was refreshing, in a way. Darex had always felt comfortable around hopefuls and apprentices...perhaps because of his history with the Order.

The tall blonde haired man smiled warmly. "I can sense that you have many questions that need answering. I can't guarantee I will be able to answer all of them, but I will do what I can to help."

FDY9u6P.png

Darex smiled, but nevertheless, he was slightly surprised at Shy's questions.

"This is the Jedi Dojo, or academy. This is where those who wish to learn our ways come to get their Jedi Masters...and recieve training while they are waiting," he added at the last minute. It was the purpose of the Dojo, after all, even if not much training occured.

"As to why you are here...if you don't know, then I'm sure I don't." His green eyes sparkled with humor. "However," he continued, "most people that come here wish to learn the ways of the Jedi."

FDY9u6P.png

Darex smoothly inserted himself into the conversation.

"The last I saw of Gantoris, he was on Gala," he told the other Jedi. "But that was quite a while ago, so I'm afraid I can't be of much help to you."

He wished he knew more, but he had no more information to offer.

FDY9u6P.png

Hou-Jo nodded to Darex's helpful information, but then immediately turned his attention to Shy. "Excuse me? Is there a problem or is ignorance your excuse? If you have something to say to me, you say it to my face, as if I couldn't hear what you said about me in your hushed tone."

Camsie flickered open one of his brown eyes at the sound of his apprentice's voice.

"So we are. Remember, you are still training. We are only here to finish the construction of your lightsaber. I thought you would not enjoy building a weapon that requires complete concentration on a planet like Ilum."

Camsie rose from his cross-legged position, before stepping out of the ship. He made his way across the hangar over to his own ship before smiling. The Peace Maker was in fine shape. Apart from the bump here and the scratch there, it was virtually unscathed.

"Well that's good..." he muttered before glancing around the hangar once more. He surveyed every detail before smiling. He grabbed a small box filled with what normally would be useless junk with the force before hovering it over to his apprentice.

"I believe that should contain everything you need to make your lightsaber. Get started."

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

"Instead of ignorance, perhaps I should have been a bit more specific. Insolent. I advise that you don't piss me off or intentionally provoke me, because I don't sense anyone here strong enough to keep me from doing anything. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if this was staged to screw me over further."

Something stirred within Hou-Jo. He did not like what he just heard. The deepness in him stirred further. He brought his hand to the opposite side of his waist, and brought it up diagonally to its original side, letting his fingers flare out to form an open hand. This caused an uprooting of the the fountain and pulled it out of the ground, smashing it against a nearby wall. "Do you want me to show you how I've 'survived' for so long?"

He had snapped. He brought his hand in front of him and flared his fingers again, this time, sending Shy across the room with a wave of Force energy. This was the first time he had ever used the Force against anyone in the Order. Even though he should have, he didn't care. Deep down inside though, he wanted someone to stop him, anyone, as he walked closer to Shy...

Armiena opened the small box that Camsie gave her, taking a quick glance inside. Yes, everything was there, from the circuitry that would control the blade's ignition, to several durasteel slabs that would make the hilt. Her memory wasn't good enough to remember how to actually construct the weapon, though. She would need to return to the library to study.

Armiena was relieved to see that the attack on the Dojo had completely missed the library; it sustained absolutely no damage. She immediately headed for where she remembered where the lightsaber volumes were.

Unfortunately, it seemed that she was having a hard time concentrating on her work. She was trying to commit parts of the text to memory, but something was distracting her. With a groan, she finally slammed the text shut, and tucked it and the box under her arm. She finally realized what was distracting her from being able to think clearly. She felt the presence of uncontrolled anger in the courtyard, so that's where she was going.

She didn't know what was going on in the courtyard, but she put an end to it quickly.

She made a sweeping motion with her hand, and the Jedi's ((Hou-Jo)) feet suddenly lost their footing. Armiena caught him in her arms before his head made contact with the ground.

"You ought to be more careful," she whispered to him. "All ground is slippery when you're angry." She helping him back up to his feet, she raised her voice.

"What in Vader's cloak is going on here?" She shook her head. "Actually, I don't want to know, nor do I care what's happening. Nor do I really care who you are, Jedi. I suggest that you behave in a manner that doesn't disgrace our Order," she started speaking in an overly- sweet "schoolteacher" voice, "because we're all mature boys and girls here, and we should know better."

She made eye contact with the Jedi. "First thing off, how dare you strike a woman in anger. How dare you strike a fellow Jedi in anger. How you end this scene determines whether you get another 'how dare you.' Just snap out of it. Before this place turns into a lower-level Coruscant fight club."

She helped the female hopeful up. "By the way, I'm Armiena Draygo, a Jedi Padawan, and I hate to be rude, but, I have a lightsaber to build, and the anger here is ruining my concentration. I'm not going to intrude into this mess any longer; it doesn't concern me. Nice to see you again, Darex." She left the scene as abruptly as she entered it.

"Man, that felt good," she said to herself when she was out of earshot.

drayyy.png

Tension, anger, aggression...what was this place? A Sith temple?

Darex had quickly stepped in when the violence started. He reached up and grabbed Hou-Jo by the arms, holding him back. When Armiena showed up and knocked him to the ground, Darex had moved center and stood in a ready posture as Armiena had berated the Knight.

After her tirade, Darex waited until she was gone before speaking quietly. "Do not forget your training," he told the Jedi. "The Force is never used to attack someone, much less a member of your own order. Take care...the Dark Side calls out to you. Control your anger, my friend, or it will come to control you."

Keeping aware of Hou-Jo as he waited cautiously to see the Jedi's reaction, Darex reached out with the Force to sense the extent of Shy-Ree's injuries. They were more severe than most would be after an attack of this type, but the woman had no training and had no idea what to expect. He reached over and helped her up once more as she struggled to her feet.

Helping support her, he briefly silenced her with one word. "Peace."

Turning back to Hou-Jo, he reached out to him with a tendril of the Light Side. "I suggest you stay here on Borlieas for a while. Whatever your buisness with Master Gantoris, it can wait. Here there is peace and solitude...and a sympathetic ear from a fellow Jedi."

He paused. "I can't force you to do anything. But I can see that you are mentally torn and exhausted. Here, you may find healing."

FDY9u6P.png

Camsie watched as Armiena berated Hou-Jo slightly amused at his apprentice's arrogance, and deeply disturbed by Hou-Jo's anger. When they had went to Altyr V Hou-Jo was in charge of the mission and in control. His angry outburst was extremely unexpected, and the waves of anger seemed to wash over the entire temple.

He watched as Darex spoke to Hou-Jo, and regarded the being Hou-Jo had fired into the wall. His gaze hovered over Hou-Jo befre sending him a force message.

There is no emotion; there is peace. Camsie felt that this simple line from the Jedi Code should suffice. He walked towards the fallen human female, who seemed in great pain. He almost chuckled as he heard he mutter a curse of some sort.

"Relax. I will heal all the wounds on you that I can."

Camsie expanded his sphere of responsibility until it engulfed the woman. Then he focused the force onto the external damage on her form, before healing them. When he was finished the healing of female, Camsie let out a puff of air. He was tired. You have your limits, Camsie. Don't overstep them. he chided himself.

"I hope that you feel somewhat better. What is your name?"

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

((OOC: If anyone's curious to see what my saber idea is, here's the picture of the lightsaber that I liked. I really hope I posted that correctly.))

Armiena shook her head, trying to clear her mind. Regardless of how good her actions might have felt, she was having even more difficulty concentrating than before. She wasn't sure what it was that got her upset; righteous anger at seeing a woman being struck down, surprise at her own brashness, or just getting excited by the situation. She made up her mind to apologize for her actions when she got the chance.

Come on, Arm, concentrate. You don't want to build a lightsaber with half of your attention elsewhere. That was an understatement, since she was heading off to construct her lightsaber's hilt.

During her first visit to the Dojo, the Adept had shown her all around the complex, focusing on the facilities that a Hopeful would find useful. Still, the Adept still showed her the location of the Dojo's forge.

The forge, much to Armiena's surprise, was rather simple. It consisted only of a few old-fashioned blast furnaces, and a long through filled with chilled water. The lack of other tools confused Armiena, at least until she realized that the Force could be used more finesse than a scalpel and with more power than the largest construction droid on Coruscant.

She already knew what her lightsaber would look like. She had seen it in her dreams before, and only had to construct it. She opened the box containing her lightsaber's components, and withdrew the largest of the durasteel slabs.

"Into the furnace you go, then," she said to no one, opening the hatch of the furnace. A blaze of heat graced her entire body, and she instinctively took a step back from the furnace. Won't try that again. The furnace was certainly hot enough to melt durasteel, and would probably torch her body within seconds if she approached it close enough to manually insert the slab. After thinking for a couple of seconds, she finally decided to Levitate the durasteel slab into the furnace and during its blaze of glory inside.

It worked. When the slab was hot enough, she Levitated it out of the furnace, twisted the slab into shape using telekenesis, and immediately dunked it into the through for cooling, a cloud of steam rising from it.

Oh yes, it worked well indeed. The end result was that roughly half of the lightsaber shaft was complete, holes for buttons and all. She repeated the process for the other slab. A final session fused the two halves together.

Armiena eyed her work. For a spur-of-moment idea, it worked out rather well. The pommel cap even screwed onto the shaft perfectly. Now came the hard part: turning her rod of shaped durasteel into an actual weapon.

drayyy.png

Hou-Jo was quickly on his feet; lightining fast. Paranoia was beginning to sink into him. His body began to tremble slightly and his emotions began to escalade. Someone told him his buisiness with BLCKCLONE could wait, "Yes, my business with Gantoris can wait? It's his fault this happened! He robbed me! No, I've waited long enough already, I've already proven myself and I've been denied my title for too long! Just one more thing the Order has denied me!" He was seemingly babbling.

Hou-Jo's mind was raging and the scolding he recieved did not break him free of his trancelike symptoms of madness. He turned around and focused his attention on the one who berated him. He began to walk toward her, and this time, with a more threatening gesture, with the hilt of his lightsaber floating quickly to a ready hand. He stopped. He shook his head and turned around to face Darex. There was a snap-hiss.

Darex unhooked his lightsaber from his belt, but did not ignite it. His senses were stretched to their limits.

"How has the Order failed you, friend?" he said, soothingly. "What is the cause of all this anger and rage?"

Darex could tell that the man was going insane. He only hoped the Jedi would come to his senses quickly. Darex would make sure that he didn't harm anyone or anything in the process.

FDY9u6P.png

Oh, stang. I never should have left. What have I done? The signature snap-hiss of a lightsaber's ignition echoed a surprising distance in the Dojo's corridors. And judging from the anger still radiating from the courtyard, this wasn't no training exercise or friendly duel. She sprinted back to the courtyard, to see the mad Jedi pointing his lightsaber's blade at Darex.

She glanced at her lightsaber hilt... not even a real weapon yet, but the heavy end made for a decent club. She reversed her grip on it.

"Don't do this." Gone was her previous haughty, even righteous tone. Her pale face reflected the fear and desperation in her voice. "I don't know what grievance you might have against the Order, but don't forsake your honor. Don't become a murderer." Knowing that the Jedi was probably unbalanced, she gave his mind an image of her frightened face.

Don't do this. Just lower your blade. We want to help you, not harm you, she Messaged to him.

drayyy.png

From behind Hou-Jo, the old man known as Calen walked up. Although blind, he could sense the energy radiating from both the lightsaber, and HJP.

"You would be wise to disengage that weapon dear one...."

"The Shadows will arise...."

Hou-Jo put his hand up and sent Calen back with a Force push. He then focused his attention again on Darex, walking up to him. The words from Darex and Armiena went in one ear and out the other. He walked closer to Darex, he was only a few feet away from him. He spoke almost as if in a trance, "Maybe... maybe I haven't proven myself properly? Perhaps proving myself in battle is what is needed. I don't think I've ever won a duel."

He was close to Darex now. He didn't see brother and sister Jedi, he only saw people that didn't appreciate him, didn't think he was important. People that saw him as a regular Jedi Knight, no notable accomplishments, nothing. He finally approached Darex and swung at his head with his lightsaber.

Camsie watched calmly as Darex unhooked his lightsaber, and was slightly miffed when he saw Armiena prepare to do battle. He sent a quick and berating message to his padawan.

Stay out of this fight, Armiena. You don't even have a proper functioning blade. Surely, you don't have a death wish? Let Darex handle this. He is more than capable. All we can hope is for Master Poleb to regain some of his normal conciousness.

His eyes narrowed as Hou-Jo muttered something about... proving himself. Camsie watched as the Jedi Knight swung his lightsaber at Darex's head before muttering something under his breath.

"There is no emotion; there is peace."

Camsie fixed his gaze on Armiena, truly wishing to see if she would follow his orders. If not, Camsie hated to see what would happen to his young padawan. He sent a second force message to Armiena.

Listen to my words, Armiena. They are wiser than you may believe.

Camsie quieted the storm going on in his soul before smiling.

"There is Peace."

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

A half an hour after landing, Tares arrived at the Dojo to find a disturbed HJP confronting Darex and others. Already noting the activated lightsaber, Tares concluded that the time for words had stopped for a short while.

The simple act of pushing Calen back was enough to get Tares started, first by eliminating his connection with the force for a brief moment (noting HJP's use of the force). From there Tares moved with speed to the small point between HJP and Darex. By this time, HJP had made his swing.

Quickly, the Jedi Master brought his hands up, rotating his body around with the swing. Not even bothering to take out his own lightsaber, Tares connected with HJP's wrists before the blade neared his body. From there, the Jedi swung around, leading the lost Jedi into Tares' outer sphere of motion. In a split second, the Jedi Master was the center of the motion, gently guiding HJP in a circle.

With in a beat, Tares brought his hands up to HJP's face. Naturally, the man fell to the ground, where Tares quickly applied an immobolization technique capable of breaking HJP's arm if he tried to struggle. With the still active saber now in hand, Tares calmly breaked out as he spoke.

"I ask but one thing of you: to listen to my words. You should know that any friend of mine has alot of respect from me. You should also know that no one is given respect from me, they must earn it. We have been friends since our time with the IJA. We have fought together against evil many times. Each time my respect for you has grown. To me you have nothing to prove, for what ever you seek you have it from me. That is why it pains me to see you like this. Tell me, what trouble had led you to this path?" He asked....

tares.jpg

Hou-Jo glared at Tares, "What I seek, you cannot give me... or at least as far as I know. I'm tired of being lied to and I want what was promised to me.," he began to ramble to himself, "Maybe I must beat one to become one to please Gantoris." He looked up at Tares, "The lies are what irritate me, but there's nothing wrong with me." Hou-Jo was not consciously aware of his behavior.