Trulalis

Tarrian Skywalker

"Really?.. He is?'

A Sith turned God? She kept referring to what was once thought as 'her' as 'he', based on what the changes of appearance did varying on one person to the next. This was probably the most useful thing she said all day, besides mentioning the Lighter Sith aspect. This caused his anger to elevate from him, dispering into the air as muscles relaxed once more..

"Maybe-- Maybe a swim won't be that bad. But not because you say so."

..He ducked out from the room to head towards the other section of the parked spacecraft, undressing his garments and weapon to be displaced on the side of the facilities he used in a large heep of clothes. Drawing the door open, he came out with nothing more then the swim trunks.

Partly, he felt embarrassed, not really the best of physical condition and skin color was overall pale, similiar to his face and silver lined hair. Regardless, he still pressed on, unscathed by the manner and kept walking off the ship down towards the shore.

It's been a while since I've done this..

One hand leaned to feel the water at the surface, surprisingly warm for how crystalline blue it looked, sometimes suggesting to the temperature of water mass to be colder based on it's color. Mildly shrugging, the water so pure as to see all the way down with no interference from pollution or chemicals. He didn't hesistate to leap right in, creating a large splash as he did so, sinking to the bottom of the sandy floor..

A few seconds later, his head bobbed back up the surface, arms and legs wadding as he kept his position. Both hands quickly pulled back his silver locks behind his ears, revealing the entirity of his forehead, a more tender and relaxed expression upon his face. The water felt good against his former dry skin, calmly paddling forward and back wherever he pleased with little thought about the woman that accompained him.

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

"Yes... he is."

She smiled at his rebellious answer, watching him go to get changed. She followed him out of the ship then, placing both towels against the landing gear and removing her wrap around skirt. She stepped out from under the shade of the ship and spread her wings. The cool sea breeze ruffled the feathers and felt good on her skin. Her toes dug into the sand as she walked forward, the sensations restful.

She waded into the water. It was the first time she had been swimming since having her wings. Skye also wished her children were along with her. She sighed as she slipped further into the water, her wings floating on the surface for the moment.

"Now... with practice breath control can keep you going for alot longer than you could normally be expected to hold your breath. It can be used underwater or to withold poisonous gasses from being inhaled into your system. Try holding your breath and see how long you can stay under the water for."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Whatever you say.. Just don't get too comfortable with me following orders. When my Master gets here, I will only listen to him; not you."

With that, one hand squeezed either side of his nostrils, lowering his head deep inside the water until he was fully submerged. Stroking both arms to the side, he dove deeper and deeper towards the floor, feeling himself naturally rise up gradually the more he stayed underwater.

Thirty, fourty seconds went by, he started to feel some pressure in his lungs, but remained steadfast in his duties. Minute, minute ten, he felt his breathe start to give out, holding on for another few seconds before carrying himself back up to the surface, gasping air as he did so.

"Ahh! Whew.."

..He wadded there in the water for a while, trying to regain breath before giving it another go, listening to what the woman had to comment on his performance also before diving back in.

Oblivion.jpg

She had to laugh at that.

"Of course. Wouldn't want your sith master to think you've been taking instruction from a Jedi... even one with connections to a God..."

She watched as he dove beneath the water, thinking that she would teach this to her children as well when the chance arose, also to her new padawan.

She saw him break the surface again, nodding her head to him as he trod water.

"Good. Now. Feel the living force around you. It connects everything."

She motioned for him to try again, she also wondered how long it would take her padawan to arrive.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Alright, feeling it out.. Got it.."

He made some minor adjustments to his hair, slicking part of it back furthur while allowing a strand of hair to fall loosely over one eye.

"Oh, and you'll be held on your connection to Tzeentch alright, I can tell you that much, by me. Eventually, in the future, I will ask you for it. But the same you have one to hold over me in the future as well. Almost like a favor or request later on of me. As dishonorable as you may think the Sith, I'd like to retain a sense of honor; no matter what I do."

Before she could respond, he offered a small wink before diving back down underwater. He did the same thing in retrospect, carrying himself to the bottom before he found himself just sitting there, waiting out the seconds.

Almost bored of the process, the young man started to go into a seudo-meditative stance, letting his legs curl under him while his arms kept him down on the sandy floor. A minute passed by, then eventually two, focusing off from the point of oxygen deprivation and onto other things. The trees, fish, even the very water teemed with energy, to which was slowly seeping into him.

Three minutes passed, where he could feel their presence yet his physical body could not take it any longer. Rising up, he bursted his head out from under the water and gasped for breathe again, spitting out some water that traveled down his throat seconds before he reached top.

In a tattered, broken up pattern of voice, he exclaimed as soon as he was able to get enough air back in his lungs..

"I.. Yeah, felt.. something. Trees, water, animals.. That kinda crap."

Oblivion.jpg

She laughed at him when he spoke of her connection to Tzeentch,

"I don't care who knows about it Tethyn. The Jedi Order already know, as does the Dark Lord, as does my brother. There is no hold over me as you put it."

She saw him wink and dive back down under the surface. He lasted longer this time. She smiled again when he surfaced, saying that he could feel something.

"I think that's enough for now. Unless you want to continue practicing..."

She swam towards the shore in easy strokes, keeping her wings out of the way. When she stood up, making her way out of the water she flapped her wings, fanning her body and cooling herself down as she moved under the shade of her ship. She took up one of the towels and sat on the embarksion ramp, enjoying the time in the tropics. Surely it wouldn't be too long before one of them came to find them...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"I'm good.. And hey, thanks."

It was a bit unsettling what he heard inside very telepathic-like through the Force. Her words sunk deep and he felt them in their entirity, a sort of subtle spitefulness to distess despite his best efforts to break the large gap of power between them in some small way.

All the sudden, while he floated aloft the water's surface, his heart began to ache. For reasons unknown to him at the time, there was a sudden friction in his web of being. An attachment lost somewhere in the realm of the Dark Side, fading out as it did, Tethyn now finding it hard to even breathe.

His arms became increasly tired as he hurried to shore, barely able enough to support himself up onto the sandy beach and lay himself down on his back; half his torso still submerged in the smooth, steady currents of the waves. Chest heaved up and down with eyes closed, teeth nashing as he began to feel a sudden rush of guilt, regret, and most of all, latent hate for every Jedi; something he only deeply associated to his Master's feelings.

"Why.. Why did I leave? I should have been able to kill them all.. I should have pulled the pin when I had the chance.."

With his Master's last concious breathe, his thoughts, his feelings, and his desires swept over he, the apprentice, through the Dark Side. Flashes of memories took place, images of people and things inside the Temple that were deeply disturbing. Everything John had felt washed over him in this instance until it was too much to bare. His body shut down and he laid unconcious against the wet sand, small waves continously climbing over his waist and receeding back down with the motion.

Oblivion.jpg

Skye saw him struggling in the water, staggering out onto the sand. She could feel the darkness swirling around him and guessed what it was. Either his master had been killed or he had been seriously injured. That meant that he wouldnt' be getting collected. She stood, taking the other towel and lifted the boy with the force, taking him into the medbay. She could feel that Fynn hadn't become one with the force and felt she should return to find out what had happened. She checked on him, covering him over and then collected his clothing and weapons from the guest bunkroom. She placed the clothing on the chair beside his bed and put the weapons in a draw.

She headed back through, getting I-Nine to inform her when he stirred. Sitting down at the cockpit she warmed up the boards and went through the preflight checks. She soon lifted off and headed back to Coruscant.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 3 months later...

..What's this feeling I can not escape?..

A heart beat sounded in the background, a fiery glow beginning to grow admist the forrest lands. There was tranquility in the air, a sense of harmony with all the natural splendor of life that dwelled here. It was here that the everliving stream of the current Force flowed directly, a channel that derived from the ominsence black presence the Dark Side had upon the rest of the galaxy.

..How am I still here?..

Admist the growing light, a hand formed out from the fantastic display, rotating slowly side to side as the pillar of flame began to heighten. Furthur, its immense figure stood at a staggering six feet above the ground level. While the supernatural fire did not burn its surrondings, a heat could be sensed around the area, causing the forest life to scatter from the sound and fiert tempest.

..Who am I?

The rows of fire began to rotate faster and faster until it left the outline of a human being standing in its wake, levitating inches above the ground, head sprawled back. Finally, the ritual had ended, leaving the once outlined figure to sprawl onto the ground, his eyes closed tight.

Hours later he awoke in a daze, exposed head to toe with nothing on him. The blonde haired man ruffled his fingers through his scalp, finding bits and pieces of twigs and the likes flicking off to either side, those brillant blue eyes opening up slowly to look at himself at long last.

"..Could this be? I am alive?" Awestruck by the moment, he spent time just touching the ground, staring at his hands, wondering if it was all true..

The man had trouble knowing who he even was, faded memories coming in and out that didn't mean to make sense. What intense moments happened before his body gave way were still with him, feeling a heightened sense of something far greater then himself at work.

Somehow, someway, he was saved by the Force, taken to this wonderous place. In return the favor, or what seemed the extreme presence had upon his mental and physical state of being. A pool of water showed his true reflection, his hair transformed into a display of fine blonde streaks that stretched up away from his scalp and stood up on ends, a small mole developed on his left cheek.

This must be a dream, something.. how can this have happened?

A nearby settling village found him, took the man in, and clothed him with what materials they had on hand. They seemed aware of his presence, helped guide him to what possessions were find along the peaceful planetside. Remenant ships from navigators of old, explores of new, were scattered. The newly reborn man, clothed in hide and wrapped in layers of cloth, departed upon one of the older Mark-III Single Fighters that was still operational, departing from the planet, in search for the lost conquest that remained of his former life..

--

OOC: If others were posting here, I would have stretched this into 2-3 posts, but had to do it all in one with less detail.

• 1 month later...

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion.

Through Passion, I gain Strength.

Through Strength, I gain Power.

Through Power, I gain Victory.

Through Victory, my chains are broken..

The Force has set me free.

Kyp meditated on the words as they crystallized within his mind.

Anger leads to Hatred, Hatred leads to Power, and Power leads to Victory.

Let your Anger flow through you... Your Hate will make you Powerful.

Let your Rage consume you... Rage channeled through Anger is unstoppable.

Compassion, Peace, and Serenity are weak.

I am the destroyer of worlds... and the weak deserve their fate.

Kyp's eyes snapped open and into focus as the Bloodlust had arrived at it's destination. He scanned the planet for life forms, and found isolated pockets of primitive humanoids... no signs of major technology. Forests, Oceans, Grasslands, and large areas of Wasteland... simple huts comprised most of the buildings in the settlements, though there was one structure which stood out near the planet's only mountain range. The towering limestone edifice was surrounded by a large village and several farms.

There... that is where I'll make my appearance. Subjugation of these primitives will no doubt be easy.

Kyp pulled up Admiral Phillep's hypercomm frequency...

~~~Hypercomm Transmission~~~

Admiral Phillep... I have arrived at Trulalis. Lord Dagon requires these pathetic primitive humanoids to be transported to Mechis III for reprogramming. I shall subdue them quickly... I need you to send transport ships.

Lord Kyp out.

~~~End Transmission~~~

Kyp smirked as he piloted his ship toward the massive limestone edifice. He set the ship on autopilot, designated it a landing zone, and waited until the precise moment his ship passed behind the building. He sprang from the ship's open loading hatch, allowed his eyes to flutter shut as he muttered an ancient Sith incantation. As he clenched his fist, the Sith Amulet he wore began to glow. He landed softly on the ground behind the structure... and twisted his right amulet-clad fist as he finished the incantation.

KAOOOOOOM!!!

A massive fireball, born from sheer rage focused through the Dark Side of the Force, tore the entire structure from the ground... scattering debris in all directions. Kyp calmly walked through the smoldering crater where the building had stood only moments ago. Fire licked at his feet, but he did not feel it. He was a Sith... and the Dark Side of the Force granted him the power to shield him from the effects of mere fire. He watched as an ever-growing group of the barely sentient humanoids started to gather toward him.

This will be all too easy... Kyp thought to himself.

He whisked one of the lightsabers from his belt and ignited it's blood-red blade with a snap-hiss. The beings closest to him shirked back in shock, but it was too late for them. He cleaved three of them neatly in twain with the first swing, and lifted a fourth twenty feet into the air with a Force choke, hurling him into the crowd as the victim gurgled his last breath. The crowd began to panic and run now... but there was no peace to be found in running. Kyp reached out with the Force and plucked one at random from those that foolishly chose to flee, and clenched his fist, crushing the man's head. His bloody corpse fell to the ground with a wet thud, as Kyp released him and focused on the remaining two who had chosen to ran. A simple flick of the hand, and Sith Lightning shot forth from his fingertips, sending agonizing pain through them as it siphoned off their life force. A couple seconds later, and their charred remains fell to the grassy ground and crumbled to ashes. The remainder of the crowd stood still in cold shock... they understood not to challenge his might, and now they understood not to run.

I am Kyp Durron... and you may call me your Lord. You shall do my bidding without question, or you shall join your kinsmen in death.

::Genesis division clone ships arrive on Trulalis to begin the process on colonization and cloning. Prefabricated cities are laid down and medical facilities are erected in short order. One of the Genesis Division administrators informs the Sith in charge that shuttles are en route for any subversive populations.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

An encrypted reply came in for Lord Kyp...

Lord Kyp, already, there is a supply convoy en-route to your location, should they experience casualties, I can have a secondary convoy sent. Keep me informed as neccessary. Admiral Phillep, out.

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

It had been a week since Kyp's landing on Trulalis... already things were well underway. The Sith now had an unchallenged presence on the world, which was rich in farmland and a primitive but hearty human population. Once the prefab cities were up and running, Kyp busied himself ridding the planet of all non-human sentients, rounding up the last humans to be confined in the cloning facilities. It was difficult work... and now that it had been concluded, Kyp slept a deep rejuvenating sleep.

A gentle knock at the door woke him from his slumber...

Lord Kyp?

It was the administrator of the Genesis facilities. Kyp wanted to strike the man down where he stood for daring to wake him, but that would not help things. He let out a heavy sigh, donned his robes, and answered the door.

Yes, Administrator Ulyss? What do you want? Kyp barked at the man.

Forgive me for waking you sir... but 40,000 slaves are ready for transport, the cloning facilities are functional, and terraforming has already started to yield results. This planet will be at full operational status within another three weeks, providing food sources and slaves. The cloning will take more time obviously, but the facilities are self-sufficient as of this morning.

Very well. Transports will be arriving later today to transport the slaves to Mechis III. See that they are sent promptly, Administrator. I am no longer needed here, I'll take my leave. You're in charge of keeping operations running smoothly here... see to it that my return to this wretched world is unnesessary, Administrator. If you fail me, I'll rip your heart out with my bare hands.

Yes sir.

The man stood unflinching at that thought... it was a good thing. It meant that he fully intended to fulfill his duties. Kyp dismissed the man and went back into his room.

He sealed the door and began gathering his things... he could sleep on his way to Kamino. He grew weary of being on this planet, full of life, so... peaceful and serene. He had enough of nature... he longed for the decks of his ship under his feet, the cold of space. As he finished packing, he clipped his lightsabers to his belt and strode out of the facility. He quickly boarded his ship and cleared the planet with all due haste... He was happy to get out of that hell hole. He set the coordinates for Kamino, and then settled into his quarters to sleep as the ship jumped into hyperspace.

At 1800 hours standard Genesis Facility time, the massive transport ships began their landing proceedures. Steady work ensued, as supplies were off-loaded from the ship by the slaves, who in turn boarded the empty ships once their work was complete. Only a few hours later, 40,000 slaves, now mindlessly programmed to follow orders without question, were loaded onto the transports and bound for Mechis III.

• 1 year later...

A warm breeze swept through the tall grasses of the Trualis. It was a quiet, peaceful world--hardly touched by the unending war. The near silence of nature was broken only by the sound of a landspeeder charging through the plains. It followed rocky path, heading through the temperate forests to a small settlement. It halted at the outskirts, allow its occupant to get out. The man strolled quietly into a general store with a list in hand and a couple dozen credits in his pocket. The corpulent man behind the counter sleepily watched a holonet soap opera about Jedi in love, his attention going unbroken even as the first customer of the day entered his store.

Four bags of feed fell onto the counter, prompting the clerk to sit up to find the register. He sifted through the bags and a few other items, punching buttons to come up with a figure. The man from outside of town watched holonet as the sluggish clerk went through his items.

...you may ignore this message and go about your own insignificant little lives in peace. I would address those who call themselves hunters, especially those who claim to inherent the legacy of the Mandalorians.

There is another long pause as Faust continues.

I am calling together a tournament on Ryloth. This contest is only open to those who dare call themselves Mandalorians. The stakes are a simple contest. The losers lose their armor and are sent home in shame. The victor shall receive some interesting artifacts from my own personal collection, gear I've taken from pretenders to the bloodline during my bounty hunting career. This is something no true Mandalorian warrior can pass up on...

Faust chuckles and continues.

After which, I have a special job for the winner, to be revealed when the tournament is done. While it will be held on Ryloth under my...[/u]

”œ34 Credit's please.”

Fox1A7.gif

With a flicker of motion, the Darkest Knight bursted out of hyperspace above Trualis. Its lone occupant, Silas Onnd, brought the ship down onto the planet, landing in one of the public docking bays, then made his way to a bar. He alerted the bartender to his drink order, then sent a reply comm to Dagon, informing him that he was in place.

Silasonndsig91407copy.jpg

Over Amon's shoulder, a black clad figure appears, the sound and presence of his approach hidden enough to even catch a Jedi Master off guard. Being a man of a few words, he makes his introduction brief.

"Yo."

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

With fluid grace, the slight figure stepped forward. Vivid blue eyes took in the appearance of her long term friend to whom she had agreed to meet with at this location. Her eyes took in the others as she silently moved to his side.

"It's been a while..."

She gave a nod to the other.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

John and Xae's ship entered orbit around the quiet world of Trulalis.

"This is Xae-Lin Ardel, Padawan to Jedi Knight John Hartel contacting Amon Saulot of the Jedi Order. Permission to land? We've got one extra passenger that you guys might be interested in."

Xae wasn't sure if any of them would recognize her as the woman that had left with Kyp Durron all those months ago to train, or if any of them knew who Kyp was to begin with. She waited for a response from the planet below.

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

In the space of about a second, a half dozen contacts appeared out of hyperspace in the orbit of Trulalis. A brief glance at the ships would have revealed them to be the insertion vehicles of the Wolf Spiders that Armiena Draygo had designed so long ago, and had yet to be used in battle.

One of them, the vessel that bore "Inquisitor", searched the airwaves of the planet below and sent a transmission to the Jedi in question.

drayyy.png

Although Malin's mask hid any visible signs of a smile, he permitted himself to give a small, though warm one around his comrades, especially with Kirana'a arrival. During the wait for the forces to assemble, Malin does not really converse with his fellows, instead chosing to quietly meditate to gain peace of mind. Rather than talk, Malin focuses his inner calm and radiates it around, letting that empathic aura speak louder than words, drawing unity among his assembled brothers and sisters of the order.

With the call to action finally given, Malin stands up, withdrawing from his classic lotus position. He just gives a nod to the great question, then with a loud snap, cracks his knuckles and stretches his wirey limbs in preparation for the contest ahead.

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

The Promethean Fire made a a perfect landing and Ichi exited the shuttle, not forgetting his masters experiments. He asked the proper authorities where master Amon was. Several people eyed him quizzically as they noticed his cargo and pointed him on. After a series of reroutes, he made his way to Amon.

"Master Amon, I come on behalf of Master Raitaro. I am to aid you in any way possible."

In his arm was a potted plant.

Kira rose from where she had been seated in one of the darkened corners, running through a few stretches before she stepped out of the shadows. She had felt Malin's radiated empathy, having smiled as she thought about how many times the two had merged minds on various occasions. If a focus for battle meditation was needed again here, she would be ready. Her mental shields were in place, the young silver haired woman ready for whatever was necessary.

-- [some time later] --

In the shadow of one of the buildings, the young woman crouched observing the landing platform. Her focus was one of the pilots that was overseeing the loading of supplies into an Imperial shuttle. The pilot scratched his head, his hand then falling down to his blaster. He brought it out of it's holster, flicking the setting to stun.

After the last of the supplies had been loaded and the second pilot arrived, the first pilot found himself firing his blaster to stun his co-pilot. The shocked look on his face doubled as he found himself turning the blaster on himself and pulling the trigger.

"Ok... all set..." Kirana gave the signal for the others to move, straightening up out of her crouched posture to follow suit.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Malin sneaks after Kirana, more observing out of curiosity than anything else. When all was said in done, he smiles beneath his mask, just giving the following words.

"Thank you for using the stun setting."

Malin walks over to one of the downed officers and for a moment seems to vanish with him into the floor of the pad. A short time later the second one vanishes as a black gloved hand reaches up and does the same. With that, he gives an impressive force leap up through the floor and lands silently on his feet in a half crouch. He gives a word to Kirana as he walks into the shuttle.

"I stuffed them in a hollow part between the walls. They'll be able to make enough noise to be cut out eventually and should have enough air to last a while. This will slow them down a bit after they wake up so the Imps won't realize we've taken their shuttle right away."

Malin.jpg

Xae-Lin was somewhat surprised at the abruptness of the Jedi's departure. But she laid in a course to follow the others to Oovo.

She just hoped that she'd be able to have a chance to meet the other Jedi that were involved in the rescue and that they would all make it through.

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

John watched as Xae took the initiative at every turn and he let her do them. He didn't feel comfortable with her life in danger, but such things were unavoidable now and all he could do was accept tehir fates as they came now.

He boarded the ship alongside Xae and smiled to her.

"I Love You."