Trulalis

Tarrian Skywalker

"Lord Havoc. Although I am greatful to you for taking me under your wing, but since it would also allow me to be a more formidable ally to you, I assumed being an apprentice entailed being taught. Forgive me for my arrogance toward you, but if an enemy were to attack you, and you required assistance, there is little I could do to aid you."

Cineon's form returned to his own, the gouge marks went away. He wrapped a tunic on himself and had a storm trooper bandage the bleeding wounds from the blasters. "You troopers may now put your blasters back to their initial power setting." After his wounds were tended to, Cineon put his robe back on.

"Perhaps you would like to judge my current trained status? A friendly duel?" Cineon lifted his hand and called a weapon to him, with a little strain that could be expected, "Not to the death of course. My lightsaber only needs the crystals to sustain the blade."

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Colonel Macleod wondered out of his quarters. An Imperial soldier spoke to him in hushed tones. It seemed some comotion had gone on in one of the simulation rooms. Macleod was suddenly bombarded by a wave of dread as he sensed a dark presence through the Force. Macleod was had a long tenure with the Empire, and many of its agents, especially those within the Imperial Fleet were loyal to him. Word spread to the Colonel of what had happened to Kerry. Macleod proceeded to find the two Sith, Havoc and Cineon.

"Excuse me gentlemen, but perhaps you two could explain precisely what you are doing here."

Macleod's hand hovered near the hilt of his specialized sword. He was no match for two Sith, but he was at the least prepared to defend himself. Clearly something was happening within the ranks of the Empire since Phillep's departure, and he wasn't about to sit idly by without finding out what it was.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

"I will gladly explain what is going on, my dear soldier."

Darth Havoc places a hand on the lightsaber hilt at his side - within a quarter of a second, the Sith Lord could have it ignited and ready to ward off any attack.

"Your former leader declared me, Darth Havoc of the Sith, Head of the Imperial Navy - a position, I take, or took, as it is, very seriously. Having sworn allegiance to the Empire, I could not stand idly by and watch it be destroyed from within. Well within my powers as Head of the Imperial Navy, I charged Evan Kerry with high treason. Having been found guilty, Kerry was stripped of his title and privileges, punished, and then released. As Head of the Imperial Navy, I am in command now - now stand down."

Darth Havoc looks around the chamber for a moment - all around the Sith Lord and his apprentice stood Imperial troopers that were now loyal to him, troopers that Darth Havoc had re-educated. Ominously, the Sith Lord's own red armored troopers stood at every corner, including a few vantage points behind this Macleod.

"Now, drop to your knee, and re-swear your allegiance to the Empire - your allegiance to me!"

"I don't know what exactly I'm standing down from. I have made no move to assault you. As a high officer in the Imperial Command, I merely am trying to determine what is going on."

Macleod had intended to keep his back open for an optional escape, but that now seemed unlikely. Bowing down before the new Emperor was sure to keep him alive. Unfortunately, there was no chance of that happening.

"I bow before no man, not even Rivhen when he was head of the Empire. I've seen leaders come and go here, but I always remain true to the Empire, that is where my loyalty lies. If you are running us now, than I will obey your commands, but I don't serve anyone."

Sith were volatile by nature, but they were smart creatures. If Macleod could appeal to Havoc's intelligence, perhaps that would offset his disobedient nature.

"I have been in well over a hundred battles with the Imperial Fleet. I've run Star Destroyers, squadrons, and countless other starship formations. I've personally battled ship to ship with Rebel pilots, and even Jedi. I'm sure my skills would come in handy for whatever you have planned."

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

The Hellspawn left the Trulalis atmosphere bound for its home port of Kuat. The now imperial stronghold we a well bolstered ship yard.

With Drake Karii at the helm, the loan star destroyer shot into hyperspace after dumping its garbage. His superior officer Macleod would know where to reach him if need be.

karii.jpg

"You rebel Scum"

With a wave of the hand Macleod's sword flew into Cineon's hand, "Since your loyalty is to the Empire, then you have no need for weapons aboard an Imperial controlled vessel." Cineon walked to the door and faced his back to the exit. He threw the sword over his shoulder and it flew back along the walkway.

Cineon walked around so that Macleod could see him, "You'll find me a naturally arrogant individual. I'm sure you will serve. It would be favorable if they was an authority figure that the other Imperials can look up to. A figure that will be loyal to his new boss and Lord. You need your security net, and we need the Empire's trust; a chain is as strong as its weakest link, and we want every link to be trusting. You're behavior toward Lord Havoc is in the best interest of the Empire. You wouldn't want to be responsible for the Empire to collapse from within, would you?"

Cineon pivoted on his right foot and walked over to the 'sidelines'.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

With a slight wave of his right hand, Darth Havoc motioned for his apprentice to stop.

The Sith was greatly displeased by Macleod's show of disobedience, especially in front of some of the Imperial troopers. For a brief instant, the Sith Lord considers using the Force to snapping the arrogant Imperial's kneecaps, forcing him to bow. The thought quickly passes, and Darth Havoc considers something a little less violent.

"I will not accept disobedience anywhere within the Imperials ranks. Next time you act out of your place, I will kill you myself. You will refer to me as Lord Havoc, and you will see that my will is done. Your first task will be supplying me with a detailed list of the capital ships within our fleet - I understand that many have been destroyed, due to Evan Kerry's misguidance, no doubt. I will also want a list of how many men strong we are. Your second task will be to oversee the production of new capital ships to replace those that the Empire has lost. Do not fail me, Macleod."

With a wave of his hand, Darth Havoc dismisses Macleod.

The Sith Lord turns to his apprentice.

"It is time to further your training."

"As you wish."

But as he left, Macleod stopped, glaring at Cineon. He had heard Havoc's order not to disobey him, but he had mentioned nothing about how to treat his apprentice.

"It is easy to hide behind a detail of Imperial Soldiers, and your Master, and steal a man's weapon. If we were alone I doubt you would be so bold. I strongly suggest you return my sword to my quarters. I would hate for a Sith Apprentice to wake up with a knife in his back."

Macleod saluted Havoc, and left the room.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

Macleod receives a message from Darth Havoc.

"Begin construction on a new Super-class Star Destroyer - it will serve as the Empire's flagship. I was sent a report by one of my officers. It appears as if we have two Imperial-class Star Destroyers as of now - begin construction on seven more, as well as the appropriate support vessels."

Macleod heard the message, and continued down the hall. These were a troubling set of events. Macleod proceeded to the hangar bay to carry out Havoc's orders. Upon arrival, several of the pilots looked up to him eyebrows raised. Macleod spoke,

"Gentlemen, we have a new Emperor. And we will obey him as such."

That was all he said, as he sent a transmission to Kerii.

"Proceed to Kuat and begin construction on one Super Class Star Destroyer, seven SD's, and the appropriate support ships. The Emperor's orders are to be obeyed."

Connor_Macleod.jpg

The communicator at Darth Havoc's beeps, causing the old Sith Lord to sigh - it was time to deal with the bureaucrats. Accompanied by his apprentice, Darth Havoc makes his way to a large hall situated deep within the Imperial base. As the black marble gates to the hall open, Darth Havoc reaches out with the Force...

"First order of business is - Trulalis is to be abandoned. All traces of the Empire's presence here must be destroyed..."

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

In the darkness we may lurk,

Ever eager for dirty work,

Try to find us if you dare,

But danger lurks, be warned, beware!

"Well that's unusual."

"What is?"

"It appears as if we were just hit by a small meteorite."

"I wasn't informed of any meteorite activity in this system."

"That's because meteorite activity in this system is unheard of. This doesn't feel right. It couldn't have been a true meteorite, something that small would have burned up as it entered our atmosphere."

"Where did it hit?"

"The eleventh sector of territory thirty-eight."

"Send out probe droids at once!"

"Sir, we're picking up something!"

"What is it?"

"A code of some sort, not one used by the Empire, was just beamed to an out-of-system location."

"Trace it! Find out where the code was transmitted from."

"Well isn't that a coincidence - it was transmitted from this point of the eleventh sector of territory thirty-eight."

"Get more probe droids out there immediately!"

A rather large Imperial probe droid, one using advanced scanners, detects a chemical imbalance in the air surrounding it - the Imperial probe droid quickly concludes that the chemical imbalance is due to some sort of exhaust, probably from sort of booster engine. Following the trail of exhaust, with weapons activated, the Imperial probe droid quickly locates the probe droid that had invaded the system. As it draws closer, several more Imperial probe droids approach from all sides.

Meanwhile, back at the Imperial base, people worked vigilantly to carry out Darth Havoc's orders - computer equipment, weapons, food rations, all traces of the Empire were being moved to huge transports.

Several of the Imperial probe droids fire at once, incinerating the probe droid that had entered the system.

Darth Havoc sends out a message to both SEED and the EMU.

Just before it was incinerated, the probe (which had covered a good deal of ground by then) beams out one last transmission, routing it through a series of HoloNet junctions that quickly render it incapable of being tracked to its destination. The code used was sophisticated enough to keep Imperial cryptanalysts busy for years trying to decipher it, assuming they even got ahold of a message.

In the darkness we may lurk,

Ever eager for dirty work,

Try to find us if you dare,

But danger lurks, be warned, beware!

A few dozen Imperial transports take to the air. As the larger transports quickly blast away from the Imperial world, headed for a secret location, the smaller transports, those dependent on a larger ship for long-distance travel, quickly head towards the two Imperial Star Destroyers that hover a short distance away from the Imperial world. As those smaller transports securely enter the two Imperial Star Destroyers, a series of explosions rock the Imperial base on the nearby planet. The Sith Lord Darth Havoc, now Emperor Akturus, watches the destruction of the Imperial base from his own ship, a majestic cruiser painted red with the blood of the innocent. Darth Havoc turns away after a moment, and returns to the middle of his cabin, where he sits, cross-legged on the cold deck plating, and meditates. Explosions, similar to the ones that rocked the Imperial base, occur all over the planet - after a short while, all of the abandoned Imperials facilities were destroyed, leaving nothing for ”œscavengers”

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

Spaming...nulled.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

• 2 months later...

An information uplink was forged between a Victory SD and the command center on Trulalis. Memories flooded into Evans mind. Memories of his past on Trulalis. Hundreds of memories had been made here. He had helped these people and then allowed them to be turned over to Hale Akturus.

"Keep the information on the Scorpion fighters and the Poject Mandalore. Everything span out. Once the information is done downloading bomb the palace."

Within minutes, all the information that was within the palace, now resided in the memory banks of the Archangel. Then the bombs began to fall. the palace that Evan had ordered was being destroyed by another order of his.

Within seconds of his palaces destruction, the Archangel was tunneling through hyperspace into unknown regions.

DarthI.jpg

• 8 months later...

"He has killed your own learners?.. --I, um, I don't know what to say."

More was being revealed about this John Skywalker that he never had a grasp over, never knew his full name until she recalled it from past experiences in his dealings. This man must have a power as great to touch the hearts and minds of other great and powerful people such as this woman that held him in captivity for the time being.

As their ship came in, the young man that accompained the Jedi Master idly watched out from an outer view of the tropical paradise before him. Even in the most clouded of state he was mentally in, the area peeked his interest to a degree. Raising his head up from the chair, directed more towards the cockpit where she seemed closest to, he called back to her..

"What is this place?.. Why are we here?"

Never did it cease him to ask more questions upon the current matter at hand, for he was, in a very literal sense, lost most the time. He had hardly any room for structure other then with the Sith which seemed to get farther and farther away from his grasp upon, part of himself and his thoughts still dwelling on his Master..

The Dark Side elluded him for the time being, unable to focus upon it's presence while within the same close quarters with Skye. The natural light that she professed dilluted his own sense of concentration, not needing to rely on it's powers for the time being since everything was being taken care for him like a child.

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

Skye moved forward to the cockpit, motioning for Tethyn to sit in the co-pilots chair and letting I-Nine head back to his other duties. She took her ship down so they landed on one of the beaches that abounded this area of the planet.

"He killed one of them, the other I am not sure of. I will find out soon enough when he comes for you. As for why we are here. I wanted a neutral location to meet with him. And it has been quite a while since I had a holiday. Though you do remind me of my son, Krishna. He's... abit younger than you."

Skye looked fondly out the window. She missed her youngest son and wanted nothing more than to go and collect both her sons and daughter if Morgana was interested in coming along, and training them all together.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"That's if he comes looking for me."

Sitting down upon the chair, back straightening against the seat, he closed his eyes. The light from the surronding sun was strong enough to even instill a bit of warmth through the windows onto his face, being so long since he felt that kind of feeling. One hand moved over to touch the side of his face where the light rested, while the other half of his face was still cool and dark..

Enhaling a deep breathe and letting it out slowly, the young man turned his dull grey eyes back over towards the woman, tilting his head ever so slightly..

"Oh yeah? You have son.. That's solves it, then."

One hand reached up by the side of his face, fingers snapping as he showed a bit of a quirky smile on his face..

"That's why you reminded me so much of my mom, you're a mother yourself. Heh, go figure.."

He then settled back that one hand, eyes peering back to the tropical surrondings for moment before turning back to her.

"Who's the lucky father?"

Oblivion.jpg

To his question regarding her children's father, Skye found herself very amused as she waited for his reaction,

"Tzeentch is the father of my children. We have a daughter and two sons to be exact. Though I do tend to treat my padawan's as I would my children as well."

She waited for the reaction being as when Tzeentch had appeared he had been in feminine form.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The young man was very confused by the answer he was given, tilting his head even more, body now almost directly facing her as he turned his legs in her direction. An odd series of hand motions waved about the air, mind trying to comprehend how it could be..

"You mean--"

Then it hit him. He was alot smarter then he appeared to be, sometimes giving into the attitudes expressed to him by his age when his intelligence far succeeded that of the average kid his age. Instead of asking another question, he plotted reasonings behind it for a few long moments before settling down, calmly nodding..

"Well, she is a God, as I recall, correct?.. Then I'm not all that surprised now. A God can do anything, as I'm sure it's well within her bounds to merely endow you with children then the physical process of commiting the act."

He would only let this aspect of himself be shown periodically, not wanting to rely solely upon his brain for knowledge as he used to before. The Dark Side opened a pathway to even furthur knowledge beyond just what the human mind could comprehend and relied solely upon one's will to commit themselves to it.

"But, I may be completly wrong.. I have this weird feeling about her, that Tzeentch. I don't know, but it seems like we've met before.. or will meet again sometime. Ever get that feeling when you meet someone or is that just me going furthur mad?"

The young man mildly chuckled, finding himself starting to relax in the tropical environment even while inside the safety of the spacecraft..

Oblivion.jpg

"Yes, correct. Tzeentch is a God. He appears to many in different ways. Mostly to me he is the aristocratic playboy. He was also the one that bestowed me with my wings... and yes before you ask, they do work."

She smiled at him. The boy had a quick mind. She left it open on just how Tzeentch had 'bestowed' upon her their children, not wanting to discuss her sex life with the young one.

"It is possible that Tzeentch would grace you with his presence again. Though next time he may be in an entirely different form to that which you saw. The Force may have told you that you'd meet with him again, so no, you are not going mad. How much Force training did your Master give you?"

Being that the boy wasn't that dark as yet, maybe she could teach him something that can only be used by a lightsider.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

There was no sense of him holding back; the information he learned, however small it was, about the Dark Side was never said to not be told to anyone else. There was also a stronger sense of connection between them as they spent this time together. He also had a strong feeling that she was more then a mere Jedi by now.

"After our brief meeting on Cardia, I was instructed to go to a planet called Korriban, one such planet I've never even heard of before even through my extensive planetary studies at the Unniversity. It's a dry and desolate planet teeming with little life, swelling with that of the Dark Side, little to my knowledge at the time."

"We entered this hallowed, run down cathedral, embedded on the side of a mountain. It looked nearly uninhabitable, out of commission for many a year. I met with him again for the second time here, talking more about what presence of the Dark Side I could feel in it's walls. I remember being very cold there, the howling winds outside not making it any easier.."

"It was completly dark, pitch black until he told me to open my eyes and look around, a magnificant light illuminating the cathedral for what it really was. Bodies of rotting native animals surronded us, smelling dreadfully awful and in grotesque positions.."

It was at this point in time he trailed off in the conversatio, his mind dwelling with that of the situation described. A knot in his stomache was made, almost driven to the point of nausea again but resisted.. calmly breathing in and out, then continuing..

"He showed me the extent of his power, using lightning to render the flesh from their bones and mold it to his own; regraphing his skin from wounds previous to our arrangement."

"Shortly following, he instructed me how to meditate on the sources of the Dark Side, channeling the ancestral Sith spirits of the past to help guide me. I had a pleasant conversation with an elderly ghost, by the tone of his voice, that seemed to know a great deal about the Dark Side, but was not entirely consumed by it.. acknowledging its being as something the galaxy needed to contain balance in the galaxy."

"--Heh, it was one of the best conversations I had outside of the Unniversity, or in general, especially to a dead guy.. Anywho, after I was done, he had an odd look on his face, telling me we needed to leave for important business elsewhere; gathering some of the left over weapons at the citadel and heading off.."

It was at this point that he revealed the single Sith saber that was held contained in his cloak, drawing it out slowly as to not startle her by it's presence. In a very non-aggressive way, he showed it to her, taking it up with both palms and holding it out. A line of blood was formed on the side of it's hilt, still damp in some spots but overall dried off.

"It's not exactly mine, I'm just borrowing it, but I may keep it. I like it. Oh, and don't mind the blood.. I had to do that as a ritualistic ceromony to close the bounds between weapon and master. Quite an interesting concept.. I think it worked."

Oblivion.jpg

Skye listened silently, taking in what he said of his sith teachings. He seemed very animated by his topic. It also confirmed by the way he was talking that he wasn't yet all that dark. As he handed her his weapon to look at, she smiled.

"Each have their own teachings. The sith sabers are different from the jedi in only subtle ways. I've heard that the crystals are created for the sith from blood, where as we jedi bond with our crystals by differing means. We are chosen by our crystals from crystal caves."

She gazed out the window for a moment before turning back to him,

"There is one thing that you might currently be able to do, but if you sink to the dark side you won't be able to. That is Healing. A sith can't force heal like a Jedi can."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The thought was intriguing, a lesson offered about something a purely dark Sith could never do? An akward glance was exchanged to her, fitting in his chair for the moment, drawing the blade back into his cloak. Eyebrows furrowed a bit, narrowing as his arms gently crossed his chest.

Speaking in a low, curious tone, he spoke without directly looking towards her..

"But if I learned from you, I may not be able to pursue in becoming a pure Sith, and certainly not pure Jedi.. What would I be, then?.. Where would I be?"

Oblivion.jpg

"Some have many teachers. I told you my brother was a sith, Nahstaa is his name. He knew Jedi techniques as well but he fell harder to the darkside. Once you darken to a point you can no longer use healing techniques. There are lighter sith... ones that don't fully delve into the darkest of the arts. I have no intention of forcing you to change sides, just to broaden your horizons."

Skye stood from her chair, motioning him to join her,

"Feel like a swim? That water looks inviting. I'll show you into the guest bunk room where you're sure to find some swimming trunks there."

She led him through to it, keeping a light touch incase he got into mischief while she headed through to get changed into swimming attire herself, wrapping a skirt around her waist and drapping a towel over her shoulders, another for the boy as well. She waited in the living area for him to appear.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The question seemed a bit out of the ordinary as far as the level of seriousness applied in their current conversation. While he tried to deal with what he felt was his destiny, she wanted to go swimming. A bit distasteful look came upon him, part of the scorn felt for her before elevating back to the surface, making his skin hot once again..

"--Swim? At a time like this?.. I want to know what to do with my life, and you want to go swimming of all things?"

Closing his eyes, part of the anger that surfaced began to subside through will power, not wanting to become enraged yet was still perturbed by the suggestion.

"No, I would not want to go on a swim. C'mon, all I want to do is learn more about this 'Lighter Sith'.. tell me more about them. What does one do to become this? Do they have a name?"

He admitted, even from the beginning application, his heart was not fully receptive to the Dark Side like John was. He would struggle with the thought to become fully enveloped by it while his Master had no remorse for delving into it, allowing it to consume him and enhance his being in fantastic ways.

Oblivion.jpg

Skye noted he hadn't gotten changed.

"Swimming isn't only recreational. It tones the body and sets yourself for endurance. You can also learn breath control through being under water."

She gazed into his eyes, feeling his anger rising again, maybe she wouldn't be able to teach him a lighter form after all. She mentally shrugged her shoulders. He was persistant, she would give him that.

"Tzeentch would possibly know of who they are. He is also a Sith Master in his own right. Yes I know, for a Jedi I keep strange company."

SkyeOrgana.jpg