Mimban

Darth Heretic

Darla washed herself and then sat down in the shower. She pulled her legs up to her chest and let the hot spray wash over her. Droplets of water dripped from her eyes and lips. Closing them tightly she wondered what would happen when she got out of the shower.

Am I ready for this?

Lifting her head and shuffling forward slightly so that the shower hit only her back Darla rested her head on her arms and took in a deep breath. She had almost forgotten that she and Alora had woun ded each other so badly during their duel. Darla had forgotten that the scar on her stomach had been from Alora's saber. It made her feel oddly comforted that Alora had a matching one. She felt bonded somehow through it.

We're two dolls... perfectly anitomically correct... but scarred...Both with-in and with-out.

Darla wondered how far into the Darkside Alora was...

What terrible things has she done she we last parted? She hasnt left the Sith, so she's obviously still doing their work. And Ryu...He's destroyed worlds. Theres something about him though...What is it? I feel this dark yearning towards him...I was so afraid of him. I guess Im a little afraid now...But in a completely different way. If I go through with this... Then I truely will be sleeping with my enemy....

Although she could rationalise things away she could not hide her emotions. She could not kill her desire. Darla had wanted to kill Ryu after he'd plauged her with visions of his destructive handiwork. Her desire for him hadn't gone away...It had just changed. This was a mand she knew she could kiss or kill with equal passion. Perhaps it was this duality wich had drawn her here. Darla felt the calling from both the dark and light. Her emotions were often divided. She couldnt choose a side...She wanted both.

Perhaps I dont have to choose a side...But will I be able to look myself in the mirror after Ive had his hands on me...and my friendship with her remain unspoilt once we know each other intimately.........

Too many questions!

After satnding up, Darla turned off the shower and climbed out wrapping a towel around her naked body. Darla had always followed her emotions... Followed her heart...and if her heart longed for darkness...then she would follow it there.

Darla dried her body and the dropped the towel to the ground. She opened the fresher door and stepped out, unclothed.

"Im clean." Darla kept her voice calm but she was a bundle of nerves. "Lets dress and get ourselves ready for the Dark Lord."

A sly drin came to Darla's lips and there was an unnerving darkness behind her eyes.

Rannrsig.jpg

Alora felt the change in Darla's mind set, the darkness coming forth. It was curious, her friend seemed to have the same ability as Alora. That of being two seperate people. She knew when she was around the sith she became the dark seductive mistress, the one that would do anything at any cost but when she was around Tekkan, she was happy, bright and bubbly. She smiled, Tekkan called her his sith vixen and she liked that as she loved him. He would be the only one to have her heart though her body... well she didn't want to think about that right now...

Her gaze shifted to Darla, travelling over her friend. She hoped nothing would change their friendship. She was the closest to Darla as she had let herself become to any other woman.

"That you are." She smiled and handed Darla the black dress, helping her into it. "Lets go then shall we."

Linking arms, the two girls made there way to the Dark Lord's chambers. Alora could feel that was where he was, his darkness radiating out like a beacon. The nearer they got the more pheromones she produced until she got to the right amount required, laced with a seductive undertone as they entered his chambers. Alora led the way through, still holding Darla's hand as they neared his bedroom. Her smile tempting and seductive as she looked upon the Dark Lord in his bed.

"You look lonely there Mi'Lord. Don't worry though, we'll keep you company."

Her voice purred out as she approached, only dropping Darla's hand when she reached the edge of the bed. She turned, embraced Darla, kissing her gently on the lips before moving to the Dark Lord's side, leaning across so that her dress gaped open, her lips touching the Dark Lord's...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"If you keep turning down fights, ill be more inclined to think your the jedi, and she the sith... Still, I suppose ive got a new apprentice to entertain, so we may aswell go entertain him. Perhaps you can still learn something from my instruction."

Walking briskly to his workshop, before extending one of his fingers and plugging it into a socket on the wall, nahstaa unlocked the door, walking in with aero, before locking the door again. Turning to the boy, he gently probed his mind, before saying

"Now seleck, my name is nahstaa, this is one of my older apprentices aero, and your about to be taught a valuable lesson."

Walking over to the boy, and picking him up, nahstaa punched him in the gut, before slamming him to the ground with the force.

"Come on, are you a man or what? Surely you could have at least hit me."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

It took several hours for his apprentice to heal to the point of being awake again. While the body would take many weeks to fully heal, during that time bones and flesh would grow stronger than before. Soon, Achzet would develop a harder more tolerable body. In the mean time, Sauron had plans for him.

Standing over his bed in Achzet's small cabin, Sauron looked at him as he woke up. "You have now felt the price of failure. In many ways that was merely a taste. When I was in your position, there were days I had to endure punishment far worse than what you just went through. Fail again and the price will be even greater."

With the Force, Sauron lifted Achzet out of his bed and held him on his feet, "Your body is now damaged. Your skin, muscles, and bones all injured from my mark. Even walking is no doubt painful and hard for you at this point. Any one with some compassion may tell you to take it 'easy' for the next few days. The only thing I have however is the future site for my personal haven several miles from here. Right now it is nothing but a plot of forest that needs to be taken down. Over the next few days you will be doing that for me."

Handing him a bag of tools, the Sith Master opened the door to the cabin, "It will be your job to clear the land with in three days. You have no mode of transportation, no food or drink, and no one else to rely on. You are to stay alive and healthy, work all day from sunrise to hours into the night. Anything else beyond or against my instructions will be a failure. Now go." He finished, then walked off to do his own thing....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Seleck allowed his anger to course through his body as he picked up his newly completed vibroblade and rushed at Nahstaa and struck at his chest the blade however merely glanced off of him Seleck had overcompensated his blow and fell into Nahstaa knocking them both down.

Deny

Everything

And

Trancende

Hope

Achzet knew he would not fail at this task. He must complete it. He slowly walked outside of the academy and began his grueling task, every bone and muscle in his body felt as if it would just die. He began his task.

He found it to be the hardest thing he ever did because of the area's and the trees' sizes. It took him almost half an hour to cut down two trees. He found it to be very difficult. About 5 hours later he had about one-third of the trees cut down. He kept thinking about how much easier cutting down the trees would be if he had better tools. Perhaps, a lightsaber, but he knew that time would be far away, near the completion of his training.

After another hour he became very hungry and thirsty. He decided to wait until he was finished doing his job to get make food and pour himself a drink.

About three hours later, and deep into the night Achzet had cut down about half of the trees in the area. He was not sure if his master would come out to tell him to go inside for the night or if he would need to go inside himself. He decided to stay outside and work for the rest of the night.

GearsSig3.jpg

Through the Force, Sauron watched over Achzet's progress. The tast he knew would be a long one, spanning several days. In the condition that his apprentice was in, the task would be even worse. Even at the very end, if all was done right he would get no praise. Instead, it would just be an other lesson.

In time Achzet would finish, to find an other lesson waiting for him....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Early in the morning Achzet woke up to the sound of a small ship docking inside of the port.

He was absolutely exhausted, but he would not give up. He went right to work. He did not find it to be as hard as before. He had cut down about 10 trees within a couple of hours. He did not stop working for a second. Achzet knew he would not fail at completing this task. At about 8:00 he was about to just quit, but then he remembered that if here were to quit he would be severly punished. So on he worked right through the nightly hours and into morning only stopping to take a one-hour nap. He was almost done. After today he would likely be done.

He stopped for a quick break to eat and get something to drink. Then he went right back to working. By this time, He was about three-quarters of the way done.

GearsSig3.jpg

Kakuto's reaction appeared to be most well summed up as confusion, Alora's sudden and less than subtle attempt to seduce him a suprise to him. His lips remained stiff and somewhat cold, even as she made contact with her own. The Dark Lord felt exposed, only having the lower half of his armor between them. That is, not as exposed as Alora looked, with her dress open to reveal her unadorned body.

"I take it you completed your trial, and, err, what is Darla doing here?"

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Caressing his face to encourage him, Alora answered, her lips brushing his cheek before she whispered into his ear,

"For the same reason as I Mi'Lord. For your pleasure. You do want want to be pleasured don't you?"

Her voice was coaxing, as if he would disappoint her if he chose to reject her again...And the pheromones work just as well on women as they do men Mi'Lord...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

As the boy fell into him, nahstaa rolled back, pushing up as hard as he could with the force. The boy literally flew head first into the wall behind nahstaa, smashing into it before falling to the ground. Standing up, he extended two mechanical arms from underneath his armour, the pair of them sliding out from the back of his shoulders before reaching infront of nahstaa, and picking the boy up with their claws, pinning him to the wall.

"Do you want more boy? Blindly attacking your opponents in a flurry of uncontrolled rage will do nothing for you at this stage. Only when your a sith master and your power is great enough for you to rely on your most base instincts will it be of any service to you at all. Control your rage, focus it, use it to aid you in battle." Punching the boy once again, nahstaa took a step back, retracting the pair of mechanical arms back into the machine mounted underneath his armour. Taking his armour off, along with the machine on his shoulders, nahstaa stood ready to let the boy try again.

"Until you draw my blood, I will beat you. I would advise you keep up with my teachings."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Seleck forced himself to his feet. He stood for a few seconds to gather his breath, that last punch had knocked the wind out of him.

Then, focusing all of his anger and hatred just as his master had told him he took a few dummy steps just to see if Nahstaa would react which he didn't he could obviously tell Seleck was faking. Seleck then in an unusual turn of speed lunged at Nahstaa making it appear as if he was going to strike low but then shifting the grip on his blade went staight for Nahstaas' chest but the Sith was far too quick and he simply backsteped away from the attack Seleck ended up with his back to the Sith Perfect he reacted just as I wanted Seleck thought before slamming a studded boot into Nahstaas' abdoman knocking him to the floor.

"Not bad for a begginer huh?" Seleck growled at Nahstaa

Deny

Everything

And

Trancende

Hope

Spinning on the floor, nahstaa extended one leg as he stood, sweeping his apprentices feet out from underneath him, before leaning forwards and dropping a metal elbow into the boys chest, snapping a single rib exactly where he wanted to snap it. The rib pushed into the boys lung, making it difficult for him to breath, and even more painful to stand.

"Next time you hit me, make it count. Never stand and enjoy a small defeat over a far more powerful enemy, or he will do what i just did: Disable you, or kill you. Now, use your rage and anger to block out the pain, and draw some of my blood. Either that, or give me the word and I will kill you, after having operated on you somewhat. Its just too bad ive run out of aenesthetic."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

The pain in Selecks ribs was almost intolerable as he attempted to stand. Eventually after some effort he was up clutching his chest where Nahstaa had broken his rib.

He stared at his master thinking back to his lessons and how to utilise them now. He thought back to his past he forced his resentment to turn to anger and hatred and this blocked out the pain and focused him on his task.

Seleck took a few steps backward and then ran at Nahstaa who went into a guard position probably expecting another foolhardy front attack but Seleck knew better now and feinted to the right at the last possible moment and headed for the wall that was a couple of meteres behind him. Seleck jumped and sprung off of the wall shifting his vibroblade so that it was behind his back with the blade pointing away from him he slammed into his masters lower chest he felt the blade cut into Nahstaas flesh as the both collided with the floor. Seleck stood facing Nahstaa and dropped into a guard position preparing for his masters next move the pain in his rib lost in his anger and hatred.

Deny

Everything

And

Trancende

Hope

((Normally when you RP, you arent allowed to post someones actions. Its ok this time, But if you were fighting someone else and did that, they would either tell you what you were doing, ignore it and injure your character seriously, or call in a mod and have it nulled. You can post the actions of an undeveloped NPC (NPC stands for non player character. An undeveloped NPC is something like a normal soldier, storm trooper etc. A developed NPC is like someones droid, or the dragon that ara lai kaipi rides.), but not a PC character.))

Grinning sardonically and staring at the boy, nahstaa reached down to the cut on his arm without even looking at it, rubbed his fingers together, and said

"Good. You have started to tap into your rage, and use it to meet your needs. The more you do this, the better you will get, until you can use it to tap into the force and destroy your enemies. The only problem with a jedi or sith is that they can fight with more than just a weapon or their fists. They can fight with their minds, and objects around them. Taking an opponent on in battle without using the force to its full potential is foolhardy, and will leave you at a disadvantage. The only way to learn about these things is to experience them yourself..."

With that, nahstaa winked at the boy, and pushed his mind into contact with the other boys mind, digging through memories of his past and bringing them to into his vision. Closing the boy off to any stimulation from the world around him, nahstaa forced him to re-live memories of his blindness, all of them leaving him in a state of weakness. Until the boy could realise that they were just memories, and push them to one side, he would be stuck, reliving them until finally he would loose the will to live.

((I want two posts, Detailed memories of Selecks past when he was at a disadvantage due to his blindness. Only in the second post may you fight against nahstaa's attack. The better these posts are, the more likely I am to let you build your lightsaber earlier than i had intended.))

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Seleck felt himself losing awareness of his surroundings his world was darkening then it stopped and he found himself in his parents old house on Correlia he knew the day instantly it was the day his parents threw him out his father was yelling at him calling him things such as "worthless scum" amoung other colourful insults. He was being forced onto the streets because he was of no use to his family as he was refused entrance into the Corsec boarding scool due to his blindness and thus he was of no use to his family.

Next he was on the streets being beaten and jeered at by a group of Corsec soldiers he was only seven and unable to defend himself. After this incident he tried to join gangs of youths but they all refused him entry as he was blind so he wandered the streets for years being constantly mugged and beaten he tried to fight back but was unable to.

People often shouted things at him in the street and still he was unable to do anything about it he was totally helpless and alone everyone on the planet was against him often people would just randomly hit him and he would fall to the floor and remain there for days nobody stopping to help at all.

And all of these experiances were on a permenant loop in his mind.

Deny

Everything

And

Trancende

Hope

Seleck could not seem to stop the aray of sorrowful memories in his minds eye losing his will.

All of a sudden a thought entered his head No! theese are memories they are not happening they must not be re-lived but then again must not be forgotten for they are a powerful resource to gather anger and that will aid me in life. I will not be subjected to this!!

The workshop then slowly began to come back into view and he was standing facing Nahstaa he had nullified the force attack.

((I hope those two posts were what you were after ))

Deny

Everything

And

Trancende

Hope

A modified V-wing entered the Mimban system, despite the best efforts of the defenses. The ship lands near the location of the Dark Lord and Xen-Que, Ty'kaa Blademaster.

Alora was trying her best to seduce the Dark Lord once again when the door of the room collapsed into his quarters. Alora and Kakuto would not have time to react, as with the simple wave of a hand, Alora was thrown to the other side of the room, hitting the wall hard, with little to protect her from the impact as she was dressed with very little clothing.

He walked into the room so that he could speak normally. "Kakuto Ryu, Dark Lord of the Sith. I have heard of what you did on Borleais... and I am here to avenge the death of a Jedi you killed there." He looked over to Alora, "I hope I'm not interupting anything."

xqp-1.jpg

Achzet had been progressing well as Sauron could tell. In less than a day, his apprentice would finish his task and be ready for the next step. Until then, Sauron continued to own study....

860910daer.jpg

Kakuto stood up on his bed, popping his neck as he bitterly looked upon the intruder.

"Borleais eh? That was hardly one of my greater works. Maybe you should visit Nar Shadaa, if you're looking for excuses to barge in and evoke my wrath."

Kakuto stood furious atop his bed, staring into the eyes of the benevolent idiot with great contempt. His anger slowly permeatied Xen Que's usually guarded mind, bogging down his reactions with fear- an ancient Sith Technique. Kakuto's hand went to his new daggers, drawing them from their sheathes to rest at his side. The gray blades rapidly turned a fiery red as the heat coils activated.

"Intruding upon my temple. Interrupting my amusement. Charging me with crimes that would better off be celebrated for their glory. You have made terrible mistakes this time, Blademaster."

The first red blade sailed through the air without warning, it's rocket engine kicking on and blasting it toward Poleb quickly. It whizzed past the Blademaster's head before embedding in the floor, acting as a distraction while Kakuto made his attack. Kakuto's hard shoulder impacted Poleb's sternum with an agonizing crack, knocking him to the ground where he took the force of Kakuto's landing. The Dark Lord rolled over the top of the Blademaster, landing firmly in the hall outside his chamber. Reaching back, Kakuto grabbed onto the shirt of his foe, then hurled him into the stone wall, the force exaggerating his strength greatly. Kakuto ran to catch him, putting his hand at Poleb's neck to force his back to the stone. He raised his searing red held blade between Poleb eyes, in line with the scar on his face.

"Now die, ignorant fool!"

Continuing to work hard, Achzet was beginning to grow very weary. He was thinking about resting for a while, but his determination to complete this long task growing. He kept thinking about what it would feel like to be completely finished.

After a few hours of very hard work he rested for 15 min. His body felt so tired. He knew he would be done within the hour so on he worked.

After another 45 minutes he had one last tree to cut down. He worked hard on cutting it down and after 10 minutes or so, it fell.

He was done. He felt so tired that he could hardly walk. He slowly walked to his master's chambers and entered.

Achzet then said " The task is completed, master". He ended in a bow.

GearsSig3.jpg

Bruising forming on her arm where it had taken the impact to the wall, Alora spun round, relishing in the pain and glaring at the blademaster. She was furious but stood back, letting the Dark Lord handle the situation. She did produce more of the pheromones to help destract the newcomer, knowing that it would indeed effect him regardless of his other 'powers'. She called the dagger to her that the dark lord had sent into the floor so that at least she had some sort of a weapon on her, her's being back in her rooms. She moved to Darla's side, still glaring at the blademaster, her eyes almost shooting daggers as she fed on the anger and darkness within the room.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"Oh I don't think so."

Kakuto may have thought he had the advantage, but he was weary with lust from Alora's temptations and was arrogant with his foe. The scar on the Blademaster's face disappeared, something that puzzled the Dark Lord, having not encountered a Blademaster for a long time, if at all. Kakuto was not expecting the blast, but soon there was a bright light between them, and Kakuto was hurled across the hall as the ball of light was thrown into him. It began to materialize, it was the Blademaster's weapon, the caelstum. Kakuto landed on the floor, the weapon having penetrated his armor, but not enough. Kakuto could feel the tip of the sword touching his flesh. Kakuto used the Force to push the weapon out of his armor to keep him safe, but no sooner did he make the attempt, Xen-Que began to use the Force to push the weapon in deeper. Kakuto was fortunate the weapon did strike his chest, but just below at his stomach. Either way, if the weapon went in deeper it could kill him.

Xen-Que's hand began to shake as he focused to use the Force to shove his weapon into the Sith's stomach to kill him. However, such a use of the Force was limited in Blademasters compared to a Sith Master. Kakuto overpowered Xen-Que and the weapon flew out of Kakuto's armor. Xen-Que quickly reversed his push to a pull, bringing his weapon back to his hand.

Xen-Que stepped back, putting his blade in a defensive stance, yet, something was distracting him now...

xqp-1.jpg

Kakuto's willpower was among the strongest of his attributes. To suggest that he had been overcome with Lust is complete and total exaggeration. The Dark Lord does not lust for others, he only chooses to entertain himself with the pleasures of the flesh. That is not to say that the Dark Lord doesn't lust, when indeed his lust for blood is all but totally unquenchable.

Kakuto's lightsaber twisted through the air between his belt and his palm, the silvery gray hilt barely visible in the dimly lit Sith Temple. The hilt landed in his raised right hand, resting softly as the Dark Lord's thin fingers coiled around the cold durasteel cortosis alloy. The platinum blade erupted forth, the cold heat of the blade growing slowly broad, giving it twice the power of a standard lightsaber. The Broad blade feature was one that KR used increasingly less, as he needed the edge it gave less often, but for the blademaster, who he had few encounters with, he decided to take a small precaution. Not a decision made of fear, but a wise move not to take a risk versus what was said to be a master swordsmen.

Kakuto swung his blade once, pulling it behind him before dash in Xen's direction. The Sith master made three wide strikes, one at Xen's head, a second to his feat, and on the third d he made contact with the jagged edge of the cealstum- locking them together. A shower of sparks rose into the air as the Silver and gold blades matched, both fighting for dominance. Kakuto's durasteel left hand launched forward to plow into Poleb's face, then retracted, grabbing onto Poleb's wrist for a throw. His body swung through the air over Kakuto's head and then released to fall down toward the ground, stopped nearly a meter above as Kakuto's foot came up to crash into his spine with devastating force, enough to shatter anyone without the force on their side. The Blademaster rolled along the ground with, his cealstum dragging and carving holes in the walls and floor.

Kakuto's feet slid apart slowly, breathing out as he moved his blade to his back side. His metal hand came up, and the cold fingers raised to the sky twice, silently taunting Xen...

Xen-Que jumped to his feet, though he felt pain in his body, he was a servent of the light and was able to put aside, to a certain extent. His blade went into combat with Kakuto's, and the duel began.

As Xen-Que would recover from the damage done by the Dark Lord, his technique would become less flawed as he would be able to focus more on the battle. Xen-Que pushed Kakuto back toward his throne showing superiority in swordsmenship. He was able to knock Kakuto down and pointed the tip of his weapon at the Dark Lord's neck. But he had to look. He took his eyes of Kakuto for a moment to look at Alora, because for some reason, he felt a lustful desire for the strange woman.

xqp-1.jpg

Kakuto smirked as he felt Xen's attention stray. He made a quick sweet of his blade, knocking the Cealstum out of Xen's hand and lodging it in the wall. Kakuto's fist lodged in the blademaster's stomach. His lightsaber deactivated, his hand releasing it to allow gravity and the force to put it back on his belt. Kakuto's hands drilled into the Blademaster's body with practiced ease, his specialty in unarmed fighting superior to the blademaster's in many was.

Kakuto swung his durasteel fist into the side of Poleb's head, knocking him sideways and bouncing him off the wall. As Xen came back for more punishment the Dark Lord lept, planting a boot in Xen's sternum and jerking him back into the wall. Kakuto couldn't help but be amused as the man crumpled on the ground, his bones aching. Kakuto raised his right hand to throw bolts of force lightning at the body, making it even harder for Poleb to get back up...

The lightning coursed it's way through Xen-Que's body, but to the Dark Lord's surprise, it coursed through harmlessly. Xen-Que got to his feet, despite Force Lightning was being thrown into his body. He jumped up into the air over the lightning and punched Kakuto in the chest, with a fist charged with lightning, sending Kakuto reeling as his heart skipped a beat. Xen-Que dropped to one knee to rest a bit and lifted his arm up to call his weapon back to him. Despite being lodged into a wall, the caelstum would return to it's master regardless, but his powers faltered for some reason, he couldn't focus on it. He took a deep breath so his nostrils to catch his breath, but he pulled in nothing but pheremones.

Xen-Que slowly looked at Alora again, who was scantily clad in her choice of clothing. He walked over to her this time and looked into her eyes. She was, in some way, calling to him. His eyes strained and he slowly turned away, having a new type of motivation to defeat Kakuto now; Alora. He went to face Kakuto, hoping he didn't have enough to time to recover from the previous blow...

xqp-1.jpg

Alora kept up the steady stream of pheromones as she observed the fight, finding it very entertaining. As Xen-Que moved towards her, Alora gave him a look guaranteed to destract him from the Dark Lord, the 'come hither' look full of seductive promise. Watching him tear his eyes from her she moved further around the edges of the Dark Lords room, her hand caressing the handle of his Hammer before she picked it up, sauntering towards the two combatants.

"Finish him."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune