Mimban

Darth Heretic

Aero sat and listened to Nahstaa explain to his apprentices. Ending his sentence, Aero felt pain. Her mind rushed, and all her bad memories surfaced. All the pain came back and she couldn't hide from her past.

Her somewhat good memories her distroyed and changed. The more he went into her mind, the deeper, harsher memories came back to her. The deaths of her family members, the attempted murder of her by her uncle.... The cold water seemed so real again. Gasping, she didn't know what to do. Her throat tightened.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

((Ok, aero is now inactive. Im editing this post in order to keep this thing flowing.))

Having wrapped up aeros mind probe, nahstaa asked her to leave, so he could deal with karmy.

"Right, we have a little trip to make... we can screw around with your mind on the way. Follow me."

Standing up, nahstaa walked out to his ship, and boarded.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Trowa stood and quietly did as he was told. He followed his master out to his ship and waited for him to take off. He watched Nahstaa bring the ship online and take it into space. He put in a set of corrdanates and blasted into hyperspace.

Carnage.jpg

Neo's ship landed, and it hit him like a brick in his face. He felt the evil, the suffering in the planet. It didn't seem that Sahv felt it, or knew that Neo was suffering with these symptoms. He refocused, using the Force to block out the memories.

"Alright Sahv, it's time that I should probably tell you about my past, the present, and my plans for the future. If you object, I will stay silent. Say so now, or forever hold your peace."

Neo nodded, he didn't want to pressure the hopeful with his dark past, but they needed to be square.

tru7h.jpg

Neo nodded to his apprentice, who nodded back, anticipating the story.

"Before I begin, I must say that I was young, and felt power more so then I have ever felt in my life, in those dark times. I wish for you not to judge me back then, but of who I am now, not the person before."

He looked away and began his story.

"Roughly two years ago, I knew I was something special, the Force was talking to me, even though I couldn't understand what it was at the time. So, I sought help, heading to the Jedi at once. No one really noticed, nor seemed to care, there were a lot of Jedi Hopefuls, Knights, you name it... they were all there. I felt ignored, un-powerful. That all changed, at once. I left the academy and headed for the Sith. They took me under their wing, and a Great Sith Lord, under the name of Kakuto Ryu trained me, for at least 2 months. I had ups and downs, barely passing my trails to become a Sith Lord."

He yawned, and continued on.

"I trained a great, and powerful hopeful under the name of Nurgle. We had a very good Master to Apprentice relationship, but he soon jumped to join ranks of higher beings. Leaving me to train another hopeful, Revan Fett. The boy was arrogant, as I had been in my early days, he didn't seem to understand the true craft of the Sith, only wished to finish, so I let him, and he dissappeared a month or so after I knighted him. I then met up with a man named Ben'a Solo, who brought me back to the Jedi... and I trained with a disgruntled old Master. I then taught my first apprentice, Camsi, and taught him the greatness of the Jedi, and that time they were great. Finishing him up, I went astray from the Jedi, going to my older ways, but not really, I was going to become a great spy for the Jedi, planted in SEED, governored by Mr. Geki, but his bodyguard nearly killed me, cutting off all my arms and legs. Finally, I went to the Last Call to get patched up, and for about 6 months I stayed there, finally returning to the Jedi Order to train you. And finally, I am whole again."

Neo let out a huge sigh, nodded to his apprentice.

"Any questions? Anything you want to be taught, ask me now, or forever hold your peace."

He winked at Sahv.

tru7h.jpg

"Any questions? Anything you want to be taught, ask me now, or forever hold your peace."

Sahv Yorr considered the question in full.

~anything I want to be taught? What is he inferring?~ Sahv questioned Neo's motives for an instant.

"Forgive me, Master, I know you can sense my thoughts, and didn't mean to second guess you. I will try not to let the past get in the way of the present. It's not fair, the way the past can treat you. I've learned that in my days."

Sahv looked down at the ground in embarrasment.

It was then that he saw for the first time... that instrument of such precise Force-energy that he'd felt in the cave on Ilum.

"Your weapon, you weilded it before... it emitted a red hue. What is it? Have you just started wearing it, as I have only now seen it."

Yorr looked at the metal object hanging from Neo's belt, showing through the folds of his black robe.

Sahv had more questions... about what Neo had talked about, named in his past.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Neo laughed, the weapon of the Sith, he had used blood of a Jedi, and poison to create this weapon of the Gods. He pulled it out.

"It is great, isn't it."

With his mind, he flicked it on, and threw it to Sahv, who caught it slowly.

"Try it out, you will have something similar in due time."

tru7h.jpg

Sahv moved his palm over the ignition button, igniting the red lightsaber in his right hand. He could feel the power emanating from the weapon's core.

"This... is a beacon of the Force. I can feel it... almost calling out to me."

Sahv waved it in the air clumsily. He had not developed a clear affinity for it.... yet. Neither were its many subtleties a part of his understanding.

"Master, you mentioned the Sith." Yorr continued waving it around, admiring the noises it made as it chopped through the thick air particles.

"What are they? Do they operate like the Jedi?"

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Neo smirked, it was good that his padawan was feeling a weapon of his past, actually, this was the only good memory from his past, it showed his power. Neo pulled the saber with the Force back to his belt.

"It's a weapon of the Sith, this is." He pointed to it on his belt again.

"The Sith... are exactly like the Jedi, but completely different at the same time. The Sith use the Force as a friend, they connect to it with emotion, anger, hatred, fear. Once they control it, they become powerful, and with that power, they will destroy."

Neo took a second, it was hard to understand these creatures.

"The Jedi, focus on the peace of the Force, use it to help, we use it as a gift, we don't take it for granted as the Sith do."

Neo began to walk, motioning for Sahv to follow him, he talked of everything Sith, their allies when he was with them. They stopped suddenly as Neo looked up.

"...the Sith hide, until they are called upon, they don't normally show their faces, unless ofcourse there is a war or other major event. They don't like being known."

Neo began to walk, as he noticed the temple, he didn't move any further, but pointed with his hands, Sahv looked to it..

"Hand me your crystal, I'm going to see if you can control the Force, and find the light instead of the darkness. This place is filled with the past, the Sith, it will be hard to see using the Force."

Grabbing the crystal from Sahv, Neo ran quickly inside, going deep into the temple. He jumped to a second floor, trees had grown inside the temple and that's where he jumped to, hididng the beacon of light inside of a huge tree. He jumped down rolling as he hit the ground. He called out to his padawan.

"Come."

tru7h.jpg

Sahv was getting used to these object-finding missions.

~At least they don't involve any real combat...~ the young apprentice thought.

Yorr approached the temple, noticing at first the architecture. It was similar to what he'd seen at the Jedi temple on Coruscant, except much more primitive looking. Giant weeds were overgrowing much of the front facade.

Once inside, Sahv began searching for his crystal, calling out to it through the Force. He passed an old statue. The head of the stone head of the person it was meant to portray was missing, and there were many chips missing. It was undoubtably old.

~Must be an old Sith Lord.~ Sahv thought.

At once, a large flock of black bird-like creatures rushed out from behind the statue, heading toward the door, and flying out of the temple. Sahv had to duck to avoid being hit by them.

~It was as if they were sensitive to that word... Sith.~

Going up a steep staircase, Sahv could feel he was getting closer to his crystal. Since his having found it on Ilum, he'd developed an attachment to it.

Yorr stepped on old leaves, crushing them under his feet as he approached the corner forming a long corridor running the length of the temple. He was sure it was just around that corner...

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Sahv picked up his crystal, which was laying on a pile of paper. He was happy to have found it, and as he looked down beyond the emerald glowing in his hand, he saw written on some dusty, crumpled paper, writing in a language he did not understand. It was not basic, he at least knew.

"Did you command to use the Force, or did the Force come to you?" He heard Neo ask behind. He nearly startled the young Force user.

"I... I heard it calling out to me... and reached back. The Force was clearly under my control, in a way. I mean, I suppose it may have been controlling me. I do not know, master."

Sahv looked down, then back at his master, right eyebrow raised.

"It's a fine line..."

He looked at the crystal, noticing not one scratch. He had done a fine job polishing it on his way to Mimban.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

"Don't fear the Force Sahv, it is here to help you. Let it control you, let it be used every single waking hour." Neo nodded, and started to walk back out of the temple, he sighed, he didn't know what to do next.

"I know I keep asking this, but I'm bored, what do you want to learn, I have no more ideas, nothing more that I can teach you without... going to far. But, that's the Jedi way, but ofcourse, if you ask me, then I would happily love to teach you."

Neo smiled, his first real smile in a very long time.

tru7h.jpg

The X-wing dropped out of hyperspace above Mimbin. It hadn't been too long since he was last here. "Perhaps aero is still here..." He brought the ship in and landed it a ways out from the acadmey, it wouldn't be needed anymore so no reason for it to take up space inside the acadmys hanger.

He begin his slow walk up to the entrance. It wasn't long before he arrived out front, and noticed two others. Two new ones...one looked to have a bit of power, carried himself quite well.

"Who are you two?" Trowa waited for a reply, keeping a stright face. His hand twitched a bit near his belt and saber...just in case.

Carnage.jpg

"Well master Neo, I do feel as if I've come a long way in understanding the Force. On Coruscant, Rattatak, Ilum, and here at this ancient temple."

Sahv looked back at the abandoned building. It seemed to be a testament to some civilization that flourished a thousand years ago.

"There is one aspect of training that I believe I am ready for... by that I mean I'm ready to go to the next level in training. If I'm to be a Jedi, then I will need to know something about combat... about defending myself, as well as how to defend others. At the moment, I know next to nothing. I am only moderately talented in blaster targeting, and am in reasonable physical shape. However, I'm not sure how I may use the Force to establish and maintain these aspects at a premium level."

Sahv inspected his blaster, still not functioning since the events on Ilum. Appartently, he'd not paid attention to it, instead focusing on his crystal on the trip over.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

"I am Jedi Knight Neo," Neo pointed to his apprentice. "This is my padawan Sahv Yorr." Neo also touched his double-bladed saber, just incase it was a Sith.

"And you are?"

As the question left Neo's lips, he nodded to Sahv, after this conversation, they would start combat, with a saber.

tru7h.jpg

"Ah, a Jedi knight you say? One would expect to see one of those here at this temple, eh?" Trowa rolled his eyes.

"I am Trowa." A grin slid over his face. "What is your purpose here. Oh, I have been wanting to ask a Jedi...what do you think of my nice little hoody here? Trowa dropped his bags and pulled out his Jedi Skin hoody. "I made it out of a Jedi named Yue." He pulled it on and moved towards the intrance.

"Move out of my way if you will Jedi I have people to see." A sneer now covered his face.

Carnage.jpg

"You will not speak to me like that scum," As Neo said this, he moved out of the way, he knew the man, if really a Sith, would feel the Darkside of Neo, he was in-between now. Neo saw the man leave.

"Sahv, soon you will be able to choose, but, as I have you in my presence, I didn't want you to see that."

Neo moved away from where he encountered the man. And back into the ]forest, it was time to start combat training.

"I don't remember, didn't Dashel give you a training saber?"

tru7h.jpg

Before neo moved away, Trowa paused. "Wait, wait. Did you just refer to me as scum? That is not very jedi like."

His voice gained a mocking tone as he followed them now. "You know, you should set a good example for your little padawan there. Don't want that extreme power that comes with the darkside to seek him out, now do we?"

Carnage.jpg

"You know, for a Jedi you are quite rude. You didn't even comment on my nice little sweater. I mean...c'mon. If you want I could make your padawan one." As he said this he chuckled a bit.

"Actully, that would be rather funny...But last I checked...Jedi shouldn't be here. Have no reason too."

He walked up in front of the two and begin going around them slowly looking them over with a keen eye. "Got something here you are seeking out? Perhaps...power?" He twisted his head to the younger one, the weaker one.

"You would like power...wouldn't you?

Carnage.jpg

Sahv Yorr was about to interject when Neo answered...

"My padawan has his own goals, and will not look to mine. He has his own mind." The statement was heard through the Force, and the young apprentice didn't know whether this newcomer had heard it.

Sahv added, "Look, Mr.... Trowa? We appologize for having been an inconvenience to you here today, but if you will, the two of us..." Sahv motioned indicating Neo and himself... "have some business to attend to."

Sahv produced a reconcilliatory grin, indicating that the matter, as far as he was concerned, was resolved.

"Now, master Neo, if we may step over to that wooded area. I'll meet you over there after I retrieve a training saber from your ship. Dashel didn't give me one, but he had indeed put one aboard."

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Enough was enough, Neo unsheathed his saber and swung at his dark opponent, hitting the top of his arm, as it held on with just a few veins.

"Sahv, I wish for you to not watch this, it may get a little nasty."

As he threw Sahv away from the fight with the Force, Neo floated into the air, kicking the man into the nearest tree. As he hit up high, he slid down slowly. He held the saber to his throat.

"Leave, or die now."

tru7h.jpg

Like a missile raining down from the sky, a white Mech entered Mimban airspace, the incredibly fast The Dark lord Descended ever faster as he approached the temple. Kakuto had gotten sense of somebody he knew, somebody from his past, somebody who he'd spent a great deal of time with.

A betrayer.

The three that were meeting on the planet, Sahv, Trowa and Neo, were blasted backward as the repulsors kicked in, his mech landing in the middle of the group. Kakuto emerged, His black robe fluttering in the in strong wind that it created. The Dark Lord stood before the two Jedi miscreants, his mind filled with thoughts of only rage. He had just finished demolishing an entire planet, he was going to be damned if he were going to be foiled by a Betrayer and a Fool who followed him. Trowa emerged to take Kakuto's side, propped into position by the Dark Lord's will alone.

It is bad enough that two Jedi Dare Trespass on the land of the Sith, but for a betrayer to be so bold as to come back. You Neo, my training was wasted on one who would ever even think of joining the Jedi. You have made a grave error by coming here, one that you may not live long enough to regret.

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

"Ah...Master Ryu...Now you two will see the power that the dark side can give. Although from the sounds of it...one of you already has..."His tone mockingly directed at Neo. His hand on his own saber now.

He waited for the Jedi or the one beside him to strike first. "Shouldn't take too long, at least not with the dark lord himself here."

Carnage.jpg

Sahv panicked. He'd heard Neo speak to him like never before.

"Master!" Sahv didn't want to run. With Neo between him and the two Sith, he had a chance. He turned, looking back as he ran toward Neo's ship.

~WHERE WAS THAT LOCKER!~ Sahv's mind raced.

He found the spare lightsaber which Neo had aboard, and stood, as if stone, debating what to do. He could go back out there... disobey his master, and in doing so probably die. Yet Neo would not have been abandoned.

Sahv looked over at the joystick in the cockpit of the craft.

Once the ship was operational, he pushed the butons he'd learned before on his flight to Ilum, and lifted the ship slightly off the ground. He locked the blaster on target, after slowly bringing the ship to face the trio on the ground.

Sahv thought he saw his master biting one of them. He prepared to fire.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Neo, your post is nulled for the following reasons:

First- You've been gone over half a year, forcing a rank reduction from knight to apprentice. Your last post was in October in the RP.

Second- You post abuses every conceivable tenant of fair force use. The effort to rip a tree out from the roots is enormous, then to levitate it, and slowly, meticulously rip apart someone's skeletal structure bone by bone and hurl the bones at a the highest ranked Sith Master on the board who could easily interrupt your progress in that time, then still summoned a tree to clobber a person fatally. Not even a force master could reasonably attempt that all in one post. You're an apprentice level FU at this point.

Third- you one hit killed Bad Karma. Always illegal. He took no offensive action, giving you the initiative to start the round of combat with an attack and you just killed him.

Post again, bearing in mind your reduced force powers and try to play fair with your fellow RPers.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

Neo's saber had down nothing to his arm; it was durasteel with a cortosis weave. Losing your arms twice in one battle would do that to a person. He drew out his own saber and watched as his friend fled.

”œYou are no Jedi. I hold respect for Jedi If only for their sheer dedication. You are just a wanna be.”

Carnage.jpg