Dagobah

Darth Heretic

Sithslayer was surprised that Hou-Jo had acted so irrationally and disrespectfully toward a woman if it had been Kirlocca he could see, but this chick who was minding her own buisiness was just a . He decided to go over and give him a piece of his mind.

"Hey, Hou-Jo, she is right you know, It is un-jedi like to force someone into something they dont want to do, that seems more befitting a dark jedi. And that reminds me, what is this war all about anyway? Why do the hutts and black sun want our hides so badly?"

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=244805

Hou-Jo stops when Darla begins to scream at him. He turns around and walks back over to her. He pushes her arms down and keeps them pressed against her sides, "I didn't say... that I would kill you if you didn't join a group. You need to be in one for your own safety. Do you honestly think that the Hutts will leave you alone just because you won't fight." Hou-Jo lets go of her arms and just stands there.

"You dont understand me. I will fight If to survive, but this organized aggression is wrong and I wont be a part of it. I'll take my chances with my Master. Im not going to be part of thes war groups and you trying to coherce me into it is wrong. Im standing up for my beliefs no matter what the consequences. " Hou-jo held her tightly, she looked into his eyes hoping he would understand her. This wasnt her war.

Rannrsig.jpg

"I don't want people to die. This is why I became a Jedi, to avenge my brothers. When I was young, a man came out from a corner and killed my parents. I was the only one to escape. I don't want to lose anybody. Not a friend, not a Master, not someone I don't know. I'm only trying to protect you. Your Master will have to join a group as well, eventually. Master Vortex doesn't want this war, but the Hutts have already declared it, there is no stopping it. You must stay in this group to be protected. Try and understand this. I can understand how you feel, I wish there was some other way, but there isn't. Now that it's going to happen, we have to do what's right."

He looks back into her eyes. After a long pause he speaks again, "I'm sorry." He lets her go and walks back over to Sly.

Revenge was not the answer. People had to come to terms with their loss, not go and hurt someone else so that they could feel better. Darla was very confused, not angry.... Just saddened that it had come to this. She walked away from the group and back to her master.

"Master Tares, are you with me on this? Or am i going to be the only one standing here when the others start this battle?"

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

*The ship carring Total Chaos suddenly jerked as a powerful force reached up and grabbed a hold of it. The creature was still out cold barely kept alive by what remained of it's life support systems. Systems that would soon short out if he where to remain in this orbit. The powerful force begins to pull the craft down towards the planet.*

A shift of balance, shall merit the attention of Chaos

(In the Dog House since 1983)

*A ship dropped from the atmosphere and fell towards the planet at mach speeds, some of the Jedi who were paying attention to what was going on all around them would notice. It continued it's decent and stoped a few inches above the ground. Calahan's arm had tracked the decent of the large freighter and had stoped as the ship stoped. He simply looked straight ahead with his arm to his side, his face showed no expression as he spoke.*

Look what I found... Two blademasters piddaling around doing nothing or doing something that has nothing to do with them. It's a sad day.

*With that he droped his arm and with it the ship smashed the last few inches into the ground sending bits of metal flying as the ships own weight crushed the unsupported metal.

Calahan's head turns and looks at Xen-Que Poleb again, and he waits.*

To be strong of will is but a minor delay in my plan for your total demise

Darla ease yourself... Why do you all seem to think this is revenge? We are going to eb attacked we are not attacking. I never knew the jedi to become, so ignorant... Darla you are free to go if you wish, but do not show yourself to me again... Leaving your brothers and sisters in their time of defensive need is treasonous to me...

BC puts his palm out and opens his hand... He then looks away from Darla.

Anyone who does this is shameful, we are not getting revenge we are taking defense. Did the Jedi who attacked Naboo to save Obi-wan and Anakin have ideas like this?

I think not... All who are not taking part leave now and DO NOT RETURN...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Darla turns to Hou-jo.

"Its ok. Im sorry about your brother, but think about it...Would he want you to kill in his name? Revenge, is bad for the soul. It leads to the Darkside, doesnt it? The way Isee things is Master Prophet wants his revenge on the Hutts. If I join the war thinking that then how can my actions be pure? I cant compromise my beliefs, no matter what happens to me. As Im sure you can compromise yours. If everyone else believes they are doing the right thing then I wont stop them...But if they dont then they shouldnt be forced into action, should they?"

Rannrsig.jpg

*TC awakens from his uncontious state and exits his badly smashed craft finding himself in a far different enviroment. He then notices Xen and walks over, right past the Dark Jedi without even bothering to look at him.*

Where am I? Why are you here? Why am I here?

Upon hearing BCs words Darla turned to speak to him.

"Im not turning my back on you. If someones in trouble I'll do my best to help them. But I cant be part of organized warfare. I'll help out on my own terms, not as a soldier being commanded- thats not the role of a jedi. Im sorry. I have to talk to my Master about this. But Im not turning my back on the jedi, Its war that Im turning my back on. "

Darla was deeply sadened that the jedi would turn on anyone who was trying to stand up for peace...

"Hou-Jo, i trust my master and Elfin to protect me, we were all going to protect each other."

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

"I have to talk to my Master about this....Until then I cant make any decisions. I have to do this...Even if it makes me a pariah, i have to do what i feel is right. I cant talk about this any more until ive had a discussion with Tares." Darla wasnt angry at Hou-jo, she given up her anger a long time ago before shed decided to become a jedi.

Rannrsig.jpg

*Calahan smirked.*

Personal reasons, lovely a Blademaster of light... A protector who is here out of slefishness. While I would love to watch you die with the rest of these fools I have found a much more useful place for you, weather you want to be there or not.

*At the speed of the fastest cannon argumented with the speed of the force his hand dashed forward, it balled into a fist mid flight and meet the Blademaster's Caelestum, all the momentum carries though and throws him backwards into a nearby tree. His armored fists show no sign of damage.*

*Raul looked at Darla, their eyes connected, he could see only confusion and sadness, which did not mean a whole lot, because it seemed everyone present felt the same way*

"We must trust Sly and his plan, after the battle starts, we dont have to go out there and murder our opposition, we can still just defend ourselves and the order. I hope the reason the masters are so tense is just the war, not their true character."

*His gaze darted to the Dark Jedi, Raz, just as he ripped a ship out of the sky.*

"WE DONT NEED TO SEE YOUR SHOWS OF POWER, WE KNOW THE POWER OF THE FORCE."

*Then the dark jedi attacked Xen-Que, and raul got ready to help, if needed*

Edited by Guest

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

*TC suddenly notices the Dark Jedi's presence just before he launches forward. It can't even attempt to stop Calahan's first attack however both Caelestum launch from his sides and ripple to life as he activates there energy fields and swings the large smooth blade in and pulls his shorter jagged blade close to himself.*

*Calahan replayed what he heard in his mind slowly smiling inward especially when he reflected on Darth Raul Zorander silly comment about the Force. He went a little forward and smiled again at his wonderfully successful strike on the White Blademaster, and yet again he inwardly smirked at his ease of blocking the Grey Blademaster's strike with a single for arm. Then he went forward a bit more nearly to present time and frowned both inward and outward as he watched Xen-Que Poleb some how reach deep in the wells of the Force around Degobah and augment his strength to such a degree to be able to smash him backward and though the hull of TC's downed freighter.*

Annoying.

*With a single gesture all, he sent a massive power surge though the ship causing it to come on line. A giant quad turbo turret began to unload bolts toward the two Blademasters but even as they did so it was obvious that each shot was being aimed carefully so as not to go near any Jedi. Every shot is however aimed at non vital portions of the Blademasters bodies.*

Edited by Guest

((Sorry that I haven't posted in so long!))

Sayn turned to her Master, Kirlocca.

"Master, I understand that you have disagreements with the current way the Jedi are being lead...but the best way to change policy is by working from the inside. Master, the Jedi need you...forget all this 'leaving the Order' talk. Stay with the Jedi and help them reform from within."

"That being said, I have decided to join the Bravo group, so that I may fight beside you one last time before I am Knighted."

Sayn jumps down and rulls int the mud.

Sayn_Ta.jpg

*Adi-Wan lept into action, as the tempers flared between Calahan Raz, and Xen-Que. He spoke words of wisdom to both.*

"Xen-Que .... stand down. While you are under my command, you will respect my authority. Raz is not here to cause danger to our ranks ... let me explain."

*He turned towards Calahan Raz, and smirked, speaking to him, and looking to him, but ... the message was as informational to Xen-Que, as it was a reminder to Raz.*

"You see, the meaning behind the order in which Raz serves, the Dark Jedi Order, is to ensure the balance of the Force. This means that the Dark Jedi will assist in the ranks of whatever side of the Force - Light, or Dark, Jedi or Sith - that faces extermination. Raz, you know as well as I do, that our odds of survival are slim to none. Now, if you uphold the code of your honor, or morals of your kind ...

... you know that you are here to assist in our struggles, rather then cause us troubles. Now, I will ask of you one time, and one time only ... choose a group to fight alongside the overmatched Jedi, and uphold the balance ... to see it hold true ... or leave this sickly planet immediately."

*Adi-Wan stood with a stern look on his face with nothing more then concern being thrown as his primary emotion.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Calahan walks out of the rubble that is TC's ship and smirks.*

Interesting, you would make a demand of a Dark Jedi. Well for the first time I think I will tell you what I know. I know that you will fail. And that this battle is not a purposeful battle in the massive scheme of things. I know that you will all throw your lives away no matter what I say because you are stupid. And I know that most of you have no idea why you're going to fight a battle with the Hutts other than the fact that your "chosen" leader wants revenge.

There is another group which will far better serve our purpose, and I choose to aid them.

You and your friend may be able to will yourselves back into existence, you have both seemed to unlock extraordinary powers, and to some you might even seem like gods... You're not the only ones.

*Calahan simply raises his hand and snaps his finger. Every type of energy in a mile wide circle around Calahan fizzles out. All ships shut down all forms of static cease to be, and every single pulse of energy in every living organism simply stops pulsing. Every Jedi is frozen in the position they last held prior to Calahan's speech.

Raz doesn't even hesitate to walk forward and place a hand on both Blademasters. All three vanish and energy ripples back to life in everything mile vicinity, to those who had been frozen they simply go back to doing what they where doing before, except for a few who stare at two suddenly empty spots.*