Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

Searcys ship comes out of hyperspace and Searcy masks his force presence. His ship lands and Searcy walks out. He walks into the palace and tries to locate Tarrian. He finds her in the warroom. He walks up to her and whispers something in her ear.I have fooled my master into thinking he has turned me back to the lightside. Is there anything left for you to teach me. I am sorry that I left your brother but I wanted to kill my old master. I could have killed him but i found that if I made him think he had turned me I could find things out form the Jedi to use against them.So please teach me what you wish, my master.He steps back and bows to her.

MSearcy2.jpg

Turning from the window where she watched the fighters begining their attack on her brother, she looked at Searcy.

"Searcy, show patience. Your training will continue, have no fear. Master Hatred has just returned, he and Freedan have been cloned and are with Bishop in the communications room. Go and get something to eat, get cleaned up and go down to the arena and practice your lightsabre. I will be sending you some obstacles to over come, be prepared."

Kaylynn, looked at Searcy with passive eyes, Almost seeing into his soul. Reaching her hand up to touch her mother's neck, two more dogs came into the room. They came and sat at Tarrian's feet looking up at the child as if she had called them to her.

"Go now, Searcy. Right now I am dealing with my brother. I will check on you later."

Turning back to the viewport, Tarrian looked at her daughter and smiled to her. "Did you call them to you little one. It is almost time for you to sleep. Lets see what Uncle Thorn can do though, then sleep for you."

Glancing over towards the ship, Tarrian sees the unloading is almost complete and sighs. "Well, let us go down and program Miss McGreggor's ship for her outbound flight. And then we will have to cloud her memory."

Turning once again, Tarrian goes out to the landing field where the supply ship is being unloaded. Walking slowly up the ramp, she enters the cockpit of the ship and sets several random jumps into the navicomp. She then programs the navicomp to erase these from the computer as each jump is made. Leaving the cockpit, Tarrian walks past the lounge where Reagan is sitting with her eyes closed. Reaching out with the force, Tarrian touches her mind and places a thought that she is on her way to the Last Call. She had made her supply run, and was on her way back. All memory of Aracoun Morion is gone. Pulling away from Reagan's mind, she leaves the ship and walks down the ramp closing the hatchway. Seeing that the last box of supplies has been unloaded, Tarrian goes to the Palace and as she is walking, she closes her eyes and envisions the cockpit of the ship. Using the force, she starts up the ship and sends it on autopilot into the atmosphere. As the ship disappears, she once again returns her attention towards the presence that she had felt earlier.

Touching the young girls mind she sends her a message through the force. I am in the war room young one, you can seek me out there. You have gone to an awful lot of trouble to get here. With that, Tarrian returned to the war room and to her brother.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Before walking down o the training room, he goes to tarrians ship to get the coordinates for Aru de Thalen. Her goes to his ship and sends him the coordinates. He then leaves and walks down to the training arena. He stands in the middle and unholsters his blood saber. He knows that after this he will go out into the woods to find a outer hilt copvering for his new lightsaber.

MSearcy2.jpg

OOC: Searcy, first off, you were in the war room with me. That communication from Aru came in from the Communications room where Bishop, Darth Hatred and Freedan are. We do not send the coordinates out of a comm. EVER. Someone, most likely Darth Hatred, as he is the senior sith on planet will make the decision as to whether or not to send someone out to bring them on planet. You are only an Apprentice, and do not have the authority on this planet to give anyone the coordinates.

Please edit that post.....

ooc((if i am not allowed to give him the cvoordinates then this is my post, but if i am allowed to then my last one was my post.

in......

Searcy recieves his instructions from his master. He hears a force message in space.He doesnt think about it. He calmly walks to the training center. He crosses his arms and ignites his sabers. He waits for whatever Tarrian throws at him.

MSearcy2.jpg

*Continuing to stand in place, Bishop waits for Darth Hatred to answer him. Did he want to go after Brell Daviot? Did he want him to retrieve Raynuck? Or did he have something else in mind. The long silence without answers left him wondering at what wheels just might be turning inside his mind at that point. Outside he could sense Lord Ar-Pharazon's ship being engaged by the ships. He couldn't help but wonder what was turning in Tarrian's mind that she had started that, but they were brother and sister. Siblings allways fight and try to kill one another - it's natures way. Now she seemed to be calling to be focusing on someone else. He wasn't sure who. It wasn't anyone in the room with them, nor Sauron or Searcy who had just arrived. It was on someone else. For a moment he considered reaching out to detect whomever it was she was focused on, but then decided against it. She didn't seem worried so there seemed no reason to focus on it himself. If her mood changed then that would be a differant story. So. He continued to wait on Darth Hatred who had still not said anything.*

Bishop.jpg

*After taking into consideration everything that has taken place, up to this point, and Darth Sauron's disappearance, that left Hatred in charge. So much to do, so many to kill that are responsible. He would start with this Brell, but not until all of their affaris were in order. He and Nadd, would have their revenge. Turning to Bishop:*

Go get Raynuk. Tarrian, go get your brother, or whatever might be left of him. Nadd, go find the other Sith stragglers and round them up. We need to get everyone that we can, here.

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

Hearing Master Hatred tell her to get her brother, she smiled. Watching the ensueing battle above, she lifts Kaylynn higher into her arms. Oh, I'll get him alright. She thought to herself. Feeling Bishop's slight concern, she touched him with the force, letting him know that all was fine.

Going back to the battle, Tarrian and Kaylynn watched as AP prepared to return fire.

Ar-Pharazon sits in the cockpit of his ship, The Kobal as four TIE Interceptors jet towards him.

"I see They've sent out a welcome party for my arrival."

It would have been a welcome party if but one fact didn't remain. The TIES opened fire and the gunfire was aimed for him.

"I'll show them who they're dealing with."

His ship, a spiraling sphere of glazed metal with a single jet in the back appears as a mighty comet soaring at the four mere fighters. With his tinted ship windshield, the ship had no indication of even the slightest or smallest window, just the morbid, spherical death cart that is the carriage of Ar-Pharazon's oppressive space travel.

As the TIEs neared him he inserted a key into an ignition switch in the main control panel of the ship. He turned the key from the "Peace" to the "War" setting. The ship began to unfold from the sphere shape into a large butterfly form with a red and silver interior lined with cannons and missile batteries. The shields were heavy for Ar-Pharazon liked nothing more than the idea of full proof protection from gunfire.

Ar-Pharazon, taking an unusually calm approach to the attackers refrained from firing back as he sped between the four to survey his attackers. Three of the TIEs were normal Interceptors and one of them was a modified advanced model. The simple laser shots were striking the Kobal but did no real damage as the shields were far too advanced. The TIES quickly turned into each other and pulled back slowly to reverse direction and reface AP's ship. They began firing Ion bolts at the Kobal. Seeing the blue blasts AP pulled a level on the control panel as a blueish shield encompassed his craft a moment before the Ion struck and was absorbed by the shield. Ar-Pharazon made a quick brake as his computer locked onto a TIE and let loose a quick concussion missile which struck it's target causing a small explosion. Ar-Pharazon's craft flew right above it as the flaming wreckage slid to the surface of the planet far below.

Ar-Pharazon began locking onto another fighter as a TIE began firing many blaster bolts towards his ship. The rocket was intercepted by the bolts as it detonated in mid flight. Ar-Pharazon sent the pent up ION energy in the form of a large blast at a TIE as it struck. The TIE began to slow it's flight and began dropping towards the surface. Ar-Pharazon locked on and fired another rocket at it sending it downward in flamming pieces. The TIE Advanced X-1 on it's hull protruded large multi-barreled gatling blaster rifle. It began firing multiple rounds at the Kobal not hurting it, but the rounds rapidly striking, slowed it's momentum.

Ar-Pharazon locked on with a special shielded missile which he only had two of. It fired at the TIE but did not manage to pierce the hull. The gun however was shut down and the firing had stopped. Ar-Pharazon had an idea. He retracted the wings on his ship which was once again an ominous sphere. He kept his right hand on the red button next to the drive wheel and his left hand gripping a black grappling cord. He gained speed on the TIE and as he was directly behind it he pressed as the top of his ship sprung open and he fired out and upward through the air at a rapid speed. He flew past his ship and grabbed onto the damaged gun emplacements upon the top of the TIE advanced. He attached the grappling cord to the gun emplacement and let go as his ship was being towed behind. He forced pulled the little latch on the TIE as the door swung open sucking the pilot out and into the air flying past at jet like speeds. Ar-Pharazon climbed in and pulled the door shut. A final enemy TIE pursued as Ar-Pharazon braked and turned to the right, sending the Kobal swinging right and into the TIE crashing into it and not so much as even denting his sphere craft.

Ar-Pharazon slammed his fist down on a dash button cutting the TIE's shield energy. Ar-Pharazon then, holding on carefully, popped open the door and flung out gripping the tow cable. He slid up it and back to his ship. The door opened on voice command as he worked his way into his seat. He pressed a buton on the dash as a small saw slid out the site and cut the cable, releasing his ship from the pull of the TIE.

Suddenly the TIE falling below exploded, most likely triggered by the pilot at the last second. Moving at a rapid speed, Ar-Pharazon failed to pull back quick enough and the Kobal flew right into the flames as it short circuited.

"Dammit, this thing can take gunfire of all sorts and it short circuits now."

Ar-Pharazon manages to shift his ship back into "War" mode as its formation unfolds amidst the flamming, falling debris. The joints of the Kobal, break off as parts fly in all directions through the air. Ar-Pharazno ejects out again and flys above the debris but slowly descends down and gains a footing on a large metal sail with cannons lining the bottom. He balanced his arms outand literally surfed down the flamming wreckage of the Kobal and TIE Advanced X-1. As he neared the ground many ground based defenses began firing upon Ar-Pharazon. Ar-Pharazon reached for his pocket and snatched his remote ignition control. He pressed several buttons rapidly hoping for a result and by luck the cannons on the dorsal side of his "board" began firing and clearing the opposition and slowly descended. The command center of the Sith was rapidly approaching as he used his wrist laser to fire several shots at the large glass observation window shattering it and probably pissing alot of Sith inside. A large smoking spot in the glass was taken out as he rapidly sailed through with flames trailing behind. As he entered the structure at a sickeningly quick speed he jumped off of the ship piece seveal dozen feet in midair. The pieces crashed into a large wall monitor as sparks and flames spewed from the collision. Ar-Pharazon landed on his feet with a thud.

"I'm sorry I'm late, and I.....uh.....am really sorry about that window and wall. With all that gunfire, I was beginning to think I came to the wrong place."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

As Tarrian and Kaylynn watch the battle, she sees her brothers ship ignite into a ball of flames. Looking closely, she notices that his ship is headed straight for the war room.

Slowly backing away from the window, she feels a quick danger sense, and dives out of the room, quickly kicking the door shut before the window is destroyed.

As debris falls around her and she feels the wall behind her start to give, she grabs Kaylynn and stands. Giving the wall one last look, she runs down the corridor. Stopping at the end, she turns to see a huge stone fall right where she and Kaylynn had just been. God, dammit Thorn.She thinks to herself. As the dust settles, she begins to walk back to what is left of the war room, making sure that Kaylynn is okay, she smiles at her daughter.

"Well, lets go meet your Uncle, little one."

Shoving the door open with her foot, she steps into the room to see her brother just standing there. Hearing him, she goes to him and with the force, she sends him into the wall.

"That was for almost killing me and Kaylynn, dammit." Walking over to where her brother was sitting on the floor, she held out her hand to him. As he took it, she knew instantly he had seen Eve. Smiling down at her Brother, she said to him. "Well, better late then never I guess."

Pushing a strand of hair away from her face, Kaylynn made a small noise. As four of the guard dogs walked into the room and sat at Tarrian's feet looking up to Kaylynn and then over to Ar-Pharazon. As he stood, the dogs moved closer to protect Kaylynn. Kaylynn moved her hand, and the dogs sat. Looking up at he brother, Tarrian starts.

"Well, it has been a long time, since we last saw eachother. Hatred is in the Communications Room with Freedan Nadd and Bishop. Come, tell me what has been going on since we last saw eachother while we walk."

Ar-Pharazon begins as they leave the room.

"Yes master, I shall retrieve him at once."

*Bishop bowed to Darth Hatred and turned from the room. Walking down the halls he felt danger sensed through Tarrian, and then the ground shuddered. He quickened his pace even though he knew they were fine. He hurried to where they were and found her with Ar-Pharazon. Nearing them he slowed his pace.*

"Lord Ar-Pharazon, I take it that was your... landing I felt a few moments ago. Welcome to Aracoun Morion."

*He turned to Tarrian and tugged her aside for a moment.*

"Master Hatred has sent me to collect Raynuk. I will return as soon as I have found him."

*He kissed her gently then glanced meaningfully over her shoulder at Ar-Pharazon.*

"And be careful."

*He turned and walked towards the hanger and boarded the Hell's Envy. A brief flight check and then he rocketed away from the planet surface. In orbit he checked to make sure he was clear, and then jumped into hyperspace.*

Bishop.jpg

*Twenty minutes after his departure from Mon Calamari, Raynuk's ship The Minitour Reborn dropped from hyperspace above the solitary Planet, with Bishop close behind. Raynuk set his ship down where he was directed to by Bishop, and exited his ship just as Bishop was settling down. Raynuk looked around breifly, and turned to Bishop who was exiting his ship.

"So where to now Bishop..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Exiting Bishop headed towards the hanger door.*

"Now we join the others in the communications room."

*He led Raynuk through the halls to the communications room. Freedon Nadd and Darth Hatred were about where they had been when he left, and Tarrian and Lord Ar-Pharazon had joined them. He bowed before Darth Hatred.*

"Master, I have returned with Raynuk."

Bishop.jpg

With Kaylynn asleep in her arms, Tarrian stood in the communications room with Hatred, Freedan and her brother AP. Hatred discussed their next moves and making sure that the remaining sith were brought to the planet.

AP hadn't told her much of his journeys since their last meeting, and he never once mentioned Eve. She wondered if he knew that she had seen the child. The irony of her and AP was that their children were the complete opposites. Eve was of the light. The darkside did not touch her. Where Kaylynn was of the dark, and she held no lightside within her.

Tarrian knew that the two children would meet in the future, but she could not see the outcome. Looking up at her brother, she sent him a message through the force. [/i]You and I must speak, soon. I know of Eve and your marriage to Krissi Kenobi, the Jedi. Turning away from AP, Tarrian moved to Bishop as he and Raynuk came into the room.

As Bishop put his hand on Kaylynn's head, he noticed that the dogs remained outside the room. Tarrian smiled up at Raynuk, welcoming him to AM. "I see that you found Raynuk. Soon the remaining sith will be here, and we can start to take back the galaxy."

Standing in next to Bishop, they continued to listen to Hatred.

*Standing up from his position next to Master Hatred, Nadd exits the room to the hanger, to collect the remaining Sith, scattered to the four corners of the galaxy. He gets in the shuttle and prepares to depart. Once hte flight system check is complete, he blasts out of the hanger, into deep space, to locate any remaining Sith. Once in the middle of the Nirauan System, Nadd sends out a Force message to all Sith not already on Aracoun Morion.*

Sith, I am here, waiting for you to lead you to our new home. Follow my coordinates and you will arrive here, for me to lead you there.

Lord Torment, so good to see you survived. Unfortunately, we are not willing to all leave planetside. If you need refuge, I will transmit Freedon Nadds coordinates to you, adn you can meet him at his location, trying to gather all of the Sith, then he will transmit our coordinates so that they may all join us.

*Begins transmitting via secure channel Freedon Nadds coordinates.*

Meet him at that point and he will get you here. Hatred out.

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

*From the shuttle, Nadd verifies Sith Knight Aru.*

Very well, Sith, transmitting coordinates to Aracoun Morion.

*transmits coordinate via secure frequency to Aru*

Aru receives the coordinates and enters them into his nav computer.

"Very well, I will be on my way."

With that Aru blasts off and lands on AM. He gets out of his ship and enters the palace. He walks past Tarrian and stopped.

"Greeting, I do not believe we have meet before. I am Aru De Thalen, Sith Knight, and you are?"

*Raynuk looked around the room breifly, stopping to look at Kaylynn, smliling just a bit down at her. he looked up at Hatred, and then to AP*

"Im glad I am once among my companions...but there is much which needs to be sorted out. First off, AP..."

*Raynuk produces the Datadisk from his cloaks, and hands it to AP*

"In that disk you'll find all the Stats and Building Specs for the Mon Calamari Star Cruisers. I figured you could use some in the Fleet. Besides, gave me some fun doin it... over 150 Mon Calamari lie dead now because of that Disk

The next thing is what I have come across. After leaving the Temple, I've run into the Full Jedi fleet at least twelve times....

*Raynuk looked to Tarrian and Bishop*

"...they know about Kaylynn, and their comming for her. I think we should move from this place, to somewhere where we would be hidden and protected. I was thinking Korriban. The planet itself is a virtual black hole of Dark Energy. All of us could easily hide among the Ruins there. Plus...what better place to bring up Kaylynn...the child who will Save the Sith, than among the ancient Sith spirits themselves? "

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Bishop's head snapped towards Raynuk just as quickly as Tarrian's did. The Jedi knew of their daughter? It didn't make sense, but Raynuk had no reason to lie, niether did he sense any deciet. It didn't seem possible.*

"How did they find out about Kaylynn? And what makes you think they will discover us here? This planet is hidden."

Bishop.jpg