Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

With her long chestnut hair pulled back, beads of sweat glistened off her brow. The assistant had helped Tarrian change into a loose fitting gown and propped pillows behind her back to help her sit up with more comfort.

Placing her hand over Bishop's as he slowly rubs her stomach, trying to help releave some of the tension and pain. She smiles up at Bishop, as the pain slows slightly.

"I'm fine Bishop. It won't be much longer. Is Searcy taken care of?"

Tarrian grips Bishop's hand as the pain once again spikes. Making no sound, she bites her lower lip. In her eyes you can see how much pain she is truly in.

The assistant walks over to Tarrian, and after checking tells them that it is almost time, and that the child will arrive before the night is over. Closing her eyes, Tarrian tries to rest for a moment before the pain begins again.

Getting up, Bishop comes and sits on the side of the bed bringing Tarrian into his arms helping to better support her. Wrapping his arms around her, he tries to take some of the pain through the force.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*After a brief conversation with Hatred, Sauron makes his way to a large chamber perched on a high tower. Around the chamber is open windows, giving out the sight of the landscape. In the middle on the floor is a circle, around the circle is a large ring.*

Sauron: My Prophets, what has the force sensed for you?

*Four Massassi force users stand on the ring as Sauron walks to the center*

Prophet 1: The future grows dark My Lord.

Prophet 2: The war grows with rage.

Prophet 3: The force senses battle in the future. Death and Destruction

Prophet 4: No more do we see of the force.

Sauron: The force is clouded, as I have seen. (Says while thinking to himself.)

Sauron: The One is coming. I have seen nothing in the force about it, have you?

Prophets: (All together) No.....

*As the prophets bow to Sauron he walks out. He then turns for Tarrian's quarters. Upon arriving he sees Bishop hunched over her comforting her. He says nothing.....*

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

The hours passed by slowly. As the pain increased, they came in shorter periods of time, almost constantly now. Tarrian rested against Bishop when the pain allowed her too. Bishop did what he could to help ease the pain and make her more relaxed.

As a sharp pain hit Tarrian, more intense then the others, she reached up and grabbed Bishops arm. The Massassi woman came to her side, and after checking on Tarrian, informed both that it was time to start bearing down.

Tarrian and Bishop listened to the assistant's instructions, and with the next sharp pain, Bishop helped Tarrian to sit up as she held her breath and bore down. They repeated this for what seemed like hours to Tarrian. The assistant informed them that with the next pain, it would be finished.

Still holding onto Bishop's arm, he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

As the next contraction hit Tarrian, she leaned forward as Bishop helped support her, and she gave one final push. As the pain started to receed, Tarrian made one small noise barely heard by anyone except Bishop. The next noise in the room was the sound of a small cry.

As the child comes out, the Massasi woman, assisting with the birth, took the child over to the smaller room, cleaning her and making sure that she is okay. She then wraps the child in a blanket and brings her to Tarrian and Bishop. Handing the child to Tarrian, she says, You have a daughter. With that the assistant leaves Tarrian and Bishop alone.

Looking at her daughter, Tarrian smiles down at her, with her black hair and eyes, and the fairest skin she had ever seen. Tarrian looked up at Bishop, and for the first time since Midsengard, smiled and said, "I love you."

*Bishop smiled and returned the phrase, then looked down at his daughter. He had been expecting her for awhile, but now that she was finally there, he was still plesently shocked. After a few minutes he took their daughter from Tarrian's hands and cradled her gently.*

"Such a beautiful child you are Kaylynn. So small, and so wonderful. My pride and joy."

*Kaylynn looked back at him through half open eyes, but her dark pupils seemed to stare through his own eyes to the very core of his being. An intelligence seemed to burn behind her symmetrical orbs. Gently he handed her back to Tarrian.*

"I will be right back."

*Bishop stood and left the room, only to return a few minutes later. Behind him strode six large dogs. He mantained a control over them, as they had not yet been entirely tamed. However as they entered the room, Kaylynn locked eyes with each of them and they calmed, laying down beside the bed and watching her, almost as if guarding. Tentetively, Bishop released his hold over their actions, but still they did not move. As though by some strange force, they had become docile and social. He hid his suprise and looked up at Tarrian.*

"Dogs. To replace those that were... lost in the arena. They are a gift to you and to Kaylynn. As she grows they will watch over her and protect her."

*He smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed with both of his girls.*

Bishop.jpg

*Sauron sits in the middle of his centeral chamber. Several large pots surround him, fires rage with in the pots. In front of him lies a large book, old and dusty. He sits with his legs crossed, his eyes locked on the text in the book. As time passes one of his prophets walks in. He waits until Sauron is ready for him. With a motion of the hand, the prophet moves closer.*

Prophet: My Lord, Meditation we have been in. We see more of the future.

Sauron: What matters of the future have you seen?

Prophet: You, my lord. You and The One.

*Sauron stands up and looks at the prophet.*

Sauron: What matters have you seen with The One?

Prophet: We see death in its future. Death, in the near future.

*Sauron tilts his head and looks at the ground.*

Sauron: How sure are you?

Prophet: See two possible futures we have. Death marks the first, change marks the second.

Sauron: Tell me about the second.

Prophet: Death there is in this second path, yet not the death of The One, or the end of life. Change there is in death, change in you, My Lord.

*The prophet remains standing as Sauron begins to pace outside of the pots.*

Sauron: I too have seen change in the future. The option I have seen is clear to me, is this the only option?

Prophet: Yes

*Sauron nodds and summons the rest of the Prophets with the force. As the prophets walk in Sauron moves back to the center.*

Sauron: My path is clear to me, ready the ritual.

*The Prophets walk out*

----------------------------Hours pass------------------------------------------

*All the Prophets come back in. Behind them Massassi servants follow them carrying several objects. While waiting for the Prophets to arrive, Sauron had brought himself into a deep heavy meditation, bringing him deep into the force. The Prophets instruct the servants to place each object in a specific location near or around Sauron. With out distrubing Sauron the Prophets stand North, South, East, and West of Sauron. The ritual has begun.*

----------------------------Hours pass------------------------------------------

*As the time passed, The Prophets kept chants words iin an old forgotten language. Sauron, envelopted in the force, could feel his very life force begin to change.*

----------------------------Hours pass-----------------------------------------

*The ritual is over. In the room four Prophets stand. Sauron no where insight.*

Prophet 1: So it has been done.

*A dark figure sits in the center of the Prophets. He wears long black robes covering his whole body. His face is covered by a black hood, only darkness can be seen in his face. On the robe, space can be seen. Ever changing stars, nebulas, planets, comets, galaxies. Each small object moves across the fabric as if it was the very fabric of space itself. All force sensitive beings on the planets of Aracoun can feel a strong very dark presence in the force. Its a giant, its very existance covered the whole force itself.*

Prophet 2: When will he awake?

Prophet 4: When it is time.

*Like a giant hurrican, the prophets feel the presence. Begining in the center, where the robed figure is, the power spirals out around the center in all directions. The change of Sauron is complete. Soon Darth Sauron awakes*

Sauron: The change is complete.

*Sauron is surprised, yet right at home. He can sense the very life of the galaxy itself. In his mind, he sees events in the galaxy, as if he was there. Faint transparent images of living and non-living things can be seen. From the living things, spiraling waves emite from the heart. Different colors, forms, and fields make up each wave. Through Sauron's eyes he can see into the very soul of the living object in his view. Through his ears he hears the galaxy, birds chirping, pens dropping, people speaking. To most it would seem like one big wave of sound, but to Sauron, he can sense each sound, sense what it is. Through his nose he smells feelings. Fear, love, sadness, happiness, all the feelings known to the galaxy, and some unknown too. Through his feel, Sauron senses life and death.*

Prophet 1: The child has been born.

*No longer living nor dead. Sauron gave up his physical form, he now exsisted in the force, yet still remained in the real realm. His use of the force had expand, yet now he knew no emotion, just logic. All this, to better protect the new born child, The one.*

Sauron: I can feel her. The darkside is strong in her. Forever it is. Its time I go visit her.

*The cloaked being floats up and out of the room. The power flowing from the child was big, easy to break at the time. The being cloaked himself from view and entered the room. Bishop there, hunched over Tarrian, holding The One. Sauron sensed everything was fine with the baby and decloaked himself. The dark robed warlord appeared into view.*

Sauron: The new era of the Sith, has arrived....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

"Yes it..."

*Bishop turned and paused, looking at Sauron's new form. The dogs on the floor all snapped around as soon as his presence was felt. After a moment they returned to normal, feeling no threat from the new visitor towards the child. Holding his eyes over the strange form, Bishop continued.*

"It has indeed. Kaylynn is well. She is sleeping. Though I imagine not for long. Children are allways hungry."

*He turned and smiled at the small child which Tarrian cradled in her arms.*

Bishop.jpg

*After hours and hours in his chambers on Aracoun Morion, Darth Hatred decides that he can take no more of this waiting. He immediatly jumps up and puts his flight suit on. He then contacts Sauron, his former apprentice, through the Force.*

Sauron, The Hunter is correct. I will not sit around and wait for death to come to me, I go out to seek it. If I do not return from the coming wars, know that I am proud of your accomplishments.

*Boarding his shuttle, the powerful Master heads back off to find his destiny in the universe, and all that it has to offer, be it life, or death.*

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

Laying on the bed with Kaylynn cradled in her arms, she smiles down at her. Seeing Sauron in his new form, Tarrian nodds her head in agreement with Bishop.

Glancing at the dogs that were now going back to their rest around the room, she turns back to Sauron.

"Yes, she is well, she is resting for the moment."

Resting her head on her arm and looking down again on Kaylynn, Tarrian's eyes begin to close as they days events start to catch up with her. In moments, she and the child are sleeping under the protection of Bishop and the dogs.

"There is a great force among our enemies. I feel that the Temple may be in danger. The force of Aracoun will protect you here, but I, like my former master, must go to the Sith Temple."

With that a Massassi informs him of his ship finishing construction. The Vector, along with several troop transports, lift off from Aracoun....

860910daer.jpg

Looking over at Searcy, still cradling Kaylynn in her arms, she says,

"My brother is in need of you. He is on Naboo. You are to go to him and assist him in anyway that you can."

Tarrian seeing the confusion on Searcy's face realises that he does not know who her brother is. Smiling, she glances over to Bishop, and he gives her a slight nodd.

"Searcy, my brother is Ar-Pharazon. You can find him on Naboo. We carry the same force signature. Seek that out. Go, now to server him in whatever he wishes. Return here when your are done."

Tarrian leaned back against Bishop as Searcy left their chambers.

Searcy walks out the room. He goes to his room and he gets every thing that he might need and put it into bags. the blasters he brings in case he feels like not wasting energy with lghtsaber fighting. He thengets in his hip and take soff into space.

(i will be in the space thread for a short while.)

MSearcy2.jpg

Turning to look at Bishop, mildly surprised that he hadn't heard of the coming war.

"There is unrest and discourse within the Jedi. The tides are set to turn. The Sith must stand and fight. Hatred has gone to fight with them also."

Closing her eyes, she reaches out with the force to see what is to come. Looking back at Bishop, "The Jedi will attack soon and another war more fierce then the last will begin between the Sith and the Jedi."

Taking his hand, she gives it a slight squeeze. "Bishop, Kaylynn and I will be safe here. Freedan Nadd is also here. The planet is well protected. If you feel you should go, you need not worry for us."

She looked into his eyes, not wanting him to go, but she held that to herself. She did not want him to stay out of an obligation, he was a Sith and should be with his Master.

Saurons flagship came exiting out of hyperspace. Safe back home, where he knew no one would know where they are. The ship landed and Sauron walked into the palace.

He found Tarrian and Bishop, "The Jedi have been successful. I just came back from the Sith Temple, where the jedi have attacked. I didnt see Hatred anywhere, which may mean he is still in hyperspace on route. In any case, none of us should leave...."

860910daer.jpg

*Getting back out of the shuttle, force-calls Nadd and meets him at the cloning facility. He takes a sample of his and Nadd's DNA, for later use, since they proably wouldn't make it out of this one alive.*

Come on, we have to go help them.

(FN) Agreed. I thought you were never going to ask.

We have a big, BIG SD in orbit, hidden on the far side of the planet. Sauron told me about it, once. Something in the neighborhood of 400KM. That will get us to the Temple. DMD should be within comm range, and we can use his fleet for surface support.

(FN) Sounds good, lets go!

*The two set off in the shuttle to the SD, going to war, and to find greatness.*

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

Tarrian sat in a chair in her room holding Kaylynn as Sauron came into the room. Listening to what was going on with the sith, she looked over at Bishop and then back to Sauron.

"I am sure that you would know if something happened to Master Hatred."

Getting up slowly, Tarrian placed Kaylynn in her crib, and after covering her, she snapped her fingers and two of the guard dogs came and layed down beside the crib. Walking back into the room with Bishop and Sauron, she goes to the closet and retrieves her clothes and tells Bishop that she is going to shower and dress. "Please stay here with Kaylynn."

Turning to Sauron, "Sauron, did any Sith survive? What happened to the temple?"

*Even before Sauron had shared the news, Bishop was aware of the plight the Sith faced. The conflict could be felt across the stars as bastions of Force empowered soldiers clashed against eachother. The conflict and strife was apparent in even young, untrained Kaylynn. She had fusses for awhile before going to sleep, comforted by her mother. However it took Sauron's report to tell him who was winning.*

"At least here we are safe. And Kaylynn is safe. That is all that matters for now."

*He nodded as Tarrian asked him to look after Kaylynn and went back to the bed with her. Kaylynn had woken slightly from being moved and Bishop quickly hushed her back to sleep. Rolling towards his warm center her tiny hands craspd at the edge of his tunic and layed lax against the coarse cloth as she fell asleep again. The dogs on the floor remained ever vigilent as the two sat on the bed together, allowing Sauron and Tarrian to talk, and then latter for the latter to shower.*

Bishop.jpg

Coming out of the shower, dressed in a loose fitting black robe, Tarrian stops and watches Bishop with Kaylynn. She looked so peaceful sleeping in his arms. Tarrian swore to herself that she would make sure that she stay safe and protected, always. No one was going to ever hurt her.

Going over to the bed, Tarrian sat next to Bishop. Placing her hand on Kaylynn's cheek and rubbing in it with the tip of her finger, she looks up into Bishop's eyes.

"She will be safe here. She is so small. And we will protect her until she is able to protect herself."

Leaning into the kiss, Tarrian slowly pulled away from Bishop's lips. Smiling up at him, she touched his face. We will protect her. She thought to herself.

Looking down at her daughter, she knew that Kaylynn could feel the discourse and pain of the Sith. Still fussing, even in her father's arms, she was starting to awaken. Taking Kaylynn from Bishop, Tarrian goes into the nursery.

"She is starting to get a little hungry, I'll feed her and maybe that will settle her down a bit."

After about an hour or so, Tarrian returned to find Bishop laying on the bed, sleeping. She walked to the other side of the bed and layed down herself. Having fed Kaylynn, she had fallen asleep again.

Tarrian closed her eyes, and started drifting off to sleep herself. Visions came to her in her sleep. *The sith temple under fire, Lord Zar fighting someone who he seemed to know. Raynuk and his apprentice dieing.* Soon the visions fadded and sleep took her. But it was a fitfull rest.

*Bishop opened his eyes and found Tarrian's face inches away. Grace had found its place on her visage as she continued sleeping. But behind her skin the muscles moved slowly, almost elegantly in their discourse. He could feel the destruction at the Sith planet. She had offered him a chance to go, but his place was there with her. The Sith were secondary to him. Then he looked towards Kaylynn who was eyeing him with her large black pupils. She seemed to have awoken with him and watched him questioningly, as if wondering why he had awoken. Gently rising from the bed he let his hand stroke Tarrian's arm as he took Kaylynn into his own. The six dogs began to rise, but he stayed four of them with anm ordered motion through his hand. They layed down again to stay with Tarrian, the other two followed diligently two paces behind him. Together, father and daughter, they walked the halls. They came upon the training arena and walked the path encircling it. Natural light filtered down through sky lights and bathed them in its warm glow.*

"To think the future of the mighty Sith lies in one that is so tiny."

*Kaylynn smiled and giggled as if she understood the strange contradiction of it all. Smiling back at her they moved on through the passage ways. Through a vent Bishop felt a draft of heat from the nearby forge. Walking by the doors he could not help but remember his three days spent in there. The door to a storeroom stood open as he continued walking. He shifted Kaylynn's weight to one arm and held out the other. A chunk of coal flitted from where it lay to his hand. He rolled it in his hand as he eyed it, black rubbing off onto his skin, then closed his fist. He channled the Force through his hand as he tightened his grip. Veins stood out on his arm and his muscles turned solid. He kept his eyes straight forward, not belaying the concentration and effort it was taking as he continued to walk smoothly with Kaylynn cradled in his arm. Fire spurted from between his fingers in little gasps, grabbing at the air in an attempt to continue life before his fingers closed it off. The heat and preasure mounted inside the enclosure he had built between his hand and the piece of carbon. Finally he relaxed, leaving his hand closed around the object. Now he focused his energy on it in a differant way. Infusing his energies into it and shaping it. On a much higher level he had done the same for his lightsaber crystals. They passed by the kitchen and strips of silver passed through the doors as he stripped it from objects within the room. He twined part into thin thread between his fingers and wrapped the remaining around the object in his hand.*

"A gift for you Kaylynn. From father to daughter. It will be one of many I'm sure."

*He drapped the diamond necklace around her neck, the gem sparkled with purity and the silver shone brilliantly. Her small hands pressed and held it for a few moments and then let it hang against her. His presence glowed within the tiny gem, and he was sure Tarrian would add her own in due time. Behind them the dogs moved silently along, steadily more obedient and watchful for the child as she gained strength in even just the short time she had been there with them. They walked on.*

Bishop.jpg