Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

*JGoD touched down outside the towering building and stepped out of her ship. Her face was set as stone, cold, cruel, emotionless... if she had been ruthless before it was nothing compared to what she was now. She walked quickly inside, her stried full of purpose. In her pocket was the crystal she would use to construct her new sabre.. the sabre with which she planned to kill the Jedi who currently held her old one. She walked down the dark halls... glowering dangerously at those who passed, warning them not to bother her unless it was important. JGoD had returned...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Sauron looked at AP, " In my time Ive seen many leaders arise, the Sith have changed over time, leading us into hiding. But unlike the Jedi, who flea while they live in shadow, the Sith shall feed on the shadow's power, ever growing and expanding, until we are ready to strike the Jedi with a might of which they can not withstand, nor counter. Even now they begin to rebuild a galaxy that we left an ever lasting print on. Nada Sadow and Exar Cun taught us how to use the force to our bidding, enhancing normal weak creatures into unquestioning servents. Darth Bane taught us stealth and how to wait until our enemies are the weakest. Darth Sidious taught us how to play the galaxy like a puppet, Darth Heretic taught us how to run an empire of more than two, you taught us how to take a hammer and smash it against the shielded complex of the galaxy and break it.

The Jedi know nothing of what we are really capable of, in time they will learn the true meaning of the Sith. Right now we are hunted, but soon the hunted will turn into the hunter. We need to gain a new foothold in the galaxy, one which will let us send our forces through and strike at them where it hurts. The question is, how? Before any decision is made, all Sith who have their opinions about the matter should speak up now, you most of all Lord AP, since this is more of your arena...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Turning to Bishop, she grabs his arm. "Wait, I'll go with you, we can take Kaylynn with us. We'll take my ship. We need a break from this and it'll be Kaylynn's first flight."

Taking Bishop's hand, she smiled at him and still holding his hand turned and started heading towards their rooms where Kaylynn was sleeping.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*JGoD stood in the dark shadowed corners of the great hall, watching the comings and goings of the few sith now left... it was pathetic really, what they had become... but she would see them rise again... she would make sure of it if it was the last thing she ever did... er... again. She didn't know who was now left alive... she had seen so few sith since her return to the world of the living... and very few around her seemed to recognize her in her new body... fools. Yes.. this was going to take a lot of work.... but they would rise once more..*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*As Tarrian and Bishop left the great hall, he sensed and caught a brief glimpse out of the corner of his eye of JGoD. Though he could sense she was of the more powerful Sith left alive, he did not recognize her. That, however, was not a suprise considering he had spent the majority of his time as a Sith on Aracoun Morion. Perhaps he would learn more of her when they returned. They went to their room and picked up Kaylynn before making their way to the hanger and to the Hell's Envy.*

"Go ahead and get settled in, I will do the pre-flight check."

*Bishop moved to the cockpit and ran through the system, making sure everything was in order before starting the craft's engines.*

Bishop.jpg

As Bishop joined her, she turned and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Wait, Wait, Wait. So is that all you think I make you do huh? Well, next time, try to mask what your thinking and remember I can hear you."

Turning around as AP started up the ramp, she smiled at AP and welcomed him aboard. Walking into the lounge, she sits down as AP and Bishop follow her in and also sit down.

"I know you can hear me, that's cause I said it aloud. I can hear me too, so can Kaylynn, and even Ar-Pharazon. That's how talking works in real life. And in stories it works the same way, except since you can't hear written text it is indicated with quotation marks when someone speaks. Didn't you pay attention in school?"

*He follows her and Ar-Pharazon into the lounge.*

Jeez, that was weird of her. She acted almost as if she misread some written form of my conversation. It's almost as if she were reading it from some globally accessed, multi-author role playing game.

*Shaking his head he could only help but smile.*

That's a crazy thought. Speaking of thinking, if I were thinking in such a situation, I bet it would be written in italics or something like that to indicate that I was thinking. Yes, I'm sure that is it.

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk's ship poped out of Hyperspace and wasted no time landing his ship beside the Hell's Envy. He exited his ship with a Datapad in his hand, and walked towards Bishop, Tarrian, and AP*

"I have returned my bretheran..You know of the plot for Kaylynn...I have come up with my own. I tracked down the one person Master Prohet cares about the most. The Jedi Apprentice named Airleas Lianahan. Quite a peice to look at if I may add... I was able to put a tracking device on her ship , and as of now she is on her way to Sullust. If Prophet strikes on Kaylynn, I will hunt down Airleas...She could make an excellent barganing chip..dont you think? "

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

As AP tried unsuccessfully to get Bishop and Tarrian to post pone going to retrieve his ship, they did however agree to stay at Elentari.

Walking down the ramp, they run into Raynuk. Listening to him, they nod and AP continues to speak with Raynuk. Tarrian and Bishop re enter the ship and close the hatch. Tarrian and Bishop went to the cockpit and did the systems check and took off.

Tarrian programed in several different jumps for the first leg of the journey.

Hearing Raynuk's report Sauron considered for a moment, then spoke, "Excellent. If by the slim chance MP gets The One, this Airleas will be the ticket of getting her back. If I recall MP has deep feelings for Airleas, we shouldn't under estamate this Jedi, but It will put him into a position of making a choice, leaving him occupide, and giving us a chance to get back The One regardless. Raynuk, consider it your top mission of setting up a trap for this Airleas, if the child is taken I want our "guest" in our presence as soon as time allows....."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*Raynuk smiled again*

"Of course Master Sauron, i would have it no other way. I will bring Airleas back here...regardless if Prophet gets a hold of Kaylynn. She will fall to the ways of the Sith. She will join us, or die..."

*Raynunk turned, pulling his hood up, and boarded his ship once more, taking off soon after Tarrian and Bishop, heading to where he would find her.*

1fE1uLv.png

*From the distant darkess of space, a small light flashed as the Minitour Reborn dropped from hyperspace around AM. Raynuk looked around the space quietly and quickly, his mind focused and calm. He glanced back at Airleas, still out cold in the seat behind him. He once again found himself staring at her, and turned away, mentally kicking himself. He fired up the sublight engines and started the decent down to the planet. When he broke through the atmosphere, he switched to repulsors and landed carefully in the docking bay. He poped the cockpit and unstrapped himself, climbing out and turning to Airleas, starting to unstrap her. He pulled her out of the seat, and once again slung her over his shoulder, and walked through the access door to the rest of the base.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Raynuk opened the heavy door and stepped in, placing Airleas down on the bed in the corner. He looked around his small room, and how empty it was. He sighed a bit and looked back at Airleas, noting how peaceful, calm, and (Dare he say it..) pretty she looked lying there asleep. He turned away, pulling his eyes from her and walked out closing the door and scrambling the access Code so that it required his keycard, as well as his hand to open the thick door. He looked around, and decided to get some food for himself, and to grab something for Airleas when she did wake up*

1fE1uLv.png

As the HELL'S ENVY comes out of hyperspace, they receive clearance and land in the hanger. Exiting the ship, Tarrian starts down the ramp, striding with a purpose. She is eager to meet this new guest that holds Sly's heart.

As she walks across the field, Bishop grabs her arm. Telling her to wait, they needed to be careful. They couldn't harm her yet. And the greatest harm that could be done would be to turn her. If they could turn her against the Jedi and Sly inparticular, that would be his greatest loss.

Nodding her head in agreement, she walked with Bishop into the palace and went directly to see Raynuk.

*Raynuk decided to go back to his ship, and to finish unloading the few personal belongings that he had managed to save from the Temple. He opened the cargo hatch, and instantly was alert to a slight beeping. Raynuk's eyes narowed, his hearing becoming fineite. He followed the sound...

No, it wasnt in the cargo hold...

It was outside the ship...

It was on the outside of the hold.

Raynuk spotted it out of the corner of his eye. He growled, spitting out ancient sith curses, and ripped the small beacon off of his ship. He tossed it aside, hitting a powered down droid smack in the chest. Raynuk looked at his watch. Five hours..no doubt Adi-Wan had reported by now. Raynuk looked around, and ran off down the hall.

He had to leave...now.

He skidded to a halt infront of his door, swiped the access key, and submited to the palm print. The door slid open, and he steped in, looking towards the bed with a small sort of pathetic smile.

She was awake. He turned and closed the door, locking it from the inside.*

"Uh...Hi"

1fE1uLv.png

Looking at the man, she sat up and shifted on the bed, swinging her legs off of the side of the bed.

"Uh, hi yourself." She stood up and went towards him, stopping more the arms length away from him.

"What do you think that you are doing? Have you lost your damn mind? You must have, cause this is just stupid. If you think that Sly is going to return the child for my safety, you are really dumb. Haven't you ever heard the saying, The needs of the many outweight the needs of the few or the one. You have to know that I am not going to do anything to help you."

She stood there with defiance in her eyes.

Airleas.jpg

*Raynuk sighed and looked at her straight in the eyes, finding her slightly cute when shes defiant, a thought that caused him to smile just a bit*

"Acually Airleas..I dont expect him to. I doubt he will really. But I have my orders from my Sith Superiors. But tracking you for an entire week...it's caused me to become quite fond of you Airleas."

*He smiled a bit more, realizing how strange and rediculous it all was*

"But hey...you should be happy, I could have thrown you in the Cells four levels down. Instead, you get my nice warm, and comfy quarters."

*As he spoke, he began to wander the room in a circle, before turning to her again*

"I may be a Sith...but I have feelings and compassion Airleas. We're not all bad guys, us Sith...we just choose to feed off of the anger we feel. It really gives us a extended sence of control...But hey, im babbling again..."

*He laughed just a little bit, and smiled*

"Im sorry I had to kidnapp you Airleas...I promise you, you wont get hurt while your here"

1fE1uLv.png

*Raynuk's head snapped to the door, then back at Airleas*

"I was wondering when they'd get here..go over to the bed. I dunno what they'll do when they get in here. Dont want them taking anythig out on you after all..."

*He turned and opened the door standing in the doorway, looking at Bishop*

"Oh hello. "

1fE1uLv.png

Darth Sauron sensed a new presence. He knew that the One was gone, and the new presence's friends would be coming for her soon.

He soon arrived at Raynuk's quarters and entered. He saw Raynuk, and Airleas. She was small compared to Sauron, yet she showed no fear. More of lack of info than being brave, if she truely understood where she was, and who her captures were, things would have been different.

"Airleas, padawan to Tares Vortex, what a surprise seeing you here. It seems you have been caught up in such a mess, you see, your "friends" have taken one of our own. Raynuk here has you, logically it would be wise for your friends to trade, but the Sith are not fools. A trade would seem unlikely, so instead, death seems to be in the future for you, or your friends...."

860910daer.jpg

*Raynuk grabbed Sauron's shoulder, and pulled him back, standing between him and Airleas*

"No Sauron...not this time. She is my prisoner, not yours. I make the calls when it comes to her. I tracked her for an entire week, studying her. She will not be harmed, do you understand me Sauron?"

*Raynuk found himself doing three things he normally wouldnt do. One, Standing up for a Jedi. Two, bossing around a superior Sith. Three, pointing at the Superior Sith. Raynuk looked at Sauron, Bishop, and Tarrian all in the eyes*

"Its my call..."

1fE1uLv.png

Sauron turned towards Raynuk, his black robes flowing right behind him. The blackness in his face came right up to Raynuk's, "Well well, Who would of thought a family member would be selfish. It is not your call for you were only doing what I told you to. Look at where you are, you are in a spot where the people welcome you with open arms. You are safe from the rest of the galaxy that hunts you, along with your family. You know of what I expect of you, Raynuk, if we are to survive then I need to support of all my family members. Sticking up for this jedi will get you nothing. They will not trade the child for her, even you can see this. And now we are forced to mount a rescue operation. Now tell me Raynuk, will you be more conserned about this jedi when her fellow Jedi are storming in her for her, and your in their way? With out the help of your family members, you wouldnt stand a chance. Think about this logically, its illogical to protect her, you know we wont damage her, for we still need her, but all this about her being your prisoner is just a dream, for there is no I when it comes to the Sith. We are a family. Now back down before something bad happens...."

860910daer.jpg

*Bishop couldn't help but eye Raynuk. He seemed slightly taken with the Jedi.*

"Be careful Raynuk, I'm sure you know where your loyalties lie. Don't forget them."

*His eyes moved off of Raynuk and glanced at Tarrian briefly, noting that she was staring directly at Airleas. It was easy to see that she wanted to take her vengance out on the young Jedi, but that was something that would have to wait. For now at least. He looked back at the Jedi and spoke to her this time.*

"Airleas, Sly has taken our child from us. All we want is to get her back. I'm sure you can understand a parents love for their child. It would drive us to do anything to get her back. Even if it comes down to sacrificing ourselves, sacrificing you, or even sacrificing other Sith such as Raynuk here, we will get her back. Besides, who gave Sly permission to proceed with this? He seems to be acting out of his own vendetta. I'm sure you return at least some of the feelings that he has for you, and I doubt that you will want to do anything that makes you feel as though you've betrayed him. However he has allready betrayed the order from which you both hail. Stealing children in the night seems far from Jedi-like to me. Please, for the sake of a parent's love for their child. Tell me where he would have taken our daughter."

*Externally Bishop's face showed compassion and feeling, though internally he found himself looking forward to the day when he would find Sly and make him pay for what he had done.*

Edited by Guest
Bishop.jpg