Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

*Laughing harshly, the Sith slaps the apprentice on the back, watching him eat the entrails uncomfortably.*

You will learn to enjoy the taste of your enemy. That is the only way to truly become a dangerous adversary. Tasting of their blood will make the drive in you that much more. When you have finished, provided that you are able to hold your stomach, we will start right away on creating the crystal.

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

*Forcing mouthful after mouthful of the vile taste down, Bishop slowly but surely makes his way through the platter. Only once did he feel his stomach try and regurgitate the mass, but he kept it down. Finishing he dropped the fork and it bounced into what remained of the pooled blood and tipped out of the tray onto the table.*

"I am done master."

*Looking down at him, Hatred smiled wickedly and shook his head, his eyes looking back towards the tray. Bishop turned back and eyed the redness still before him. He took a deep breath then lifted the platter, tipping it ever so slightly against his face he let the blood drift ever so slowly into his mouth. Suddenly he felt Hatred's hand against the back of his neck while the other one grabbed the tray and tipped it yet higher. The onrush forced him to guzzle down the blood faster. But even the increased swallowing was not enough. His mouth filled with the dog blood. Excess trickled down his cheeks in rosy rivlets. Finally he relented, taking the platter and setting it down on the table. Shuddering slightly as the copper taste settled in his stomach, he stood. Their eyes met. Bishop licked his lips. Drawing his hand accross his cheeks he removed the excess blood, leaving slight red smears, and then licked his fingers clean. Hatred smiled. Bishop smiled back.*

"Now I am done master. Let us begin the creation of my crystal."

Bishop.jpg

After searching for Sauron, and not finding him, Tarrian sat down and leaned back against a tree. She was once again feeling aggravated and angry. She was starting to find this state, confusing as she had no logical reason for being so angry. Closing her eyes, she drifted off.

Again she was back on the dance floor with Crimson, hearing his voice, his whispers and promises. This time in her mind, she speaks to him. "What is happening to me? What have you done?" Reaching up to touch his face, she sees her reflection in his eyes. The darkness that is there, is consuming her. She feels its touch on the child. As the vision fades, Tarrian asks Crimson, "Stop, please release me."

As she pushes out of the darkness, she opens her eyes. She rests there for a while. Waiting for Sauron.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

OOC: I'm leaving today, will be back on Wednesday night. I'll miss you guys. Play nice. Geoff, don't kill any more of my dogs.

Looking up at Sauron, Tarrian stands. "I'm sorry, Master, I've not been feeling well lately. I'm going to my room to rest. If you need me for anything, you can find me there."

Walking to her and Bishop's room, she again sees Bishop in the dinning room. Opening the door, Tarrian goes directly to the bed and lays down. She is asleep within moments. Again the dark dreams come.

Yes, you are finished, apprentice. Now we begin work on your lightsaber, or darksaber, if you so desire, crystal. We go to the hottest part of the temple to do this. You will not sleep. You will not eat. You will not move, unless your crystal is finished. You must put all of your anger, hate and animosity towards the Jedi into it. That is the only true way to form your crystal. The longer you take on it the more pure the blades energy will be, the lighter it will move.

*As the two arrive at the hot sub-level of the temple, the master turns around and punches Bishop right on the nose, splitting it at the bridge, immediately causing his eyes to well up with tears and sending a jolt of pain to his brain.*

That was in case your hate for the Jedi isn't anough. You don't feel to me like there is enough anger in you, yet. All that pain that you just felt, taht is what I want to feel from your crystal. *A boot to the gut* That is what I want for you to put into this. Is that clear? Then get to work.

*The master then pushes the nearly-blind apprentice to his knees, adn walks off, as this is going to take a while.*

When you are finished, and only then, come find me and bring your crystal. After that is finished, we will work on getting you a handle to put it in.

* Outside of the Sith Fortress on Aracoun Morion, storms rage and wail, reducing visibility to mere inches. Valeran silently offers up thanks to Nasa'Rel for this omen, and infiltrates the Sith stronghold. For the Ral'tath, fortresses are nothing more than puzzles, to be solved and forgotten, not impregnable bastions of combined arms. Doors were as obstructive as water and guards were momentary inconveniences to be swatted away. He made it to the chambers of his target in a matter of minutes.*

Crimson Morpheus sent me.

* Valeran calls upon one of the techniques of his Discipline, this time to conceal his target, rather than restrain it. By the time the first alarms go off, Valeran and Tarrian Skywalker have long since left the surface of Aracoun Morion...*

ValeranSig.jpg

*Scowling as he forced himself up, he held his stomach. Bishop made his way half blind to the center of the room where he stood, rather than sat. He straightened up, feeling the constricting pain in his gut want to bend him back over. Shaking his head violently he cleared the blood from around his eyes, sending splatters onto the ground where they steamed from the heat around him. His breath came in raggedly, the burning sensation making it hard. He wasn't sure, however, whether it was the burn of pain or the burn of the heat around him. Sweat was allready glistening on his face and threatened to roll down. He rotated his head around as he held his body stiffly, popping the joints in his neck. He could almost feel his past, see the things around him, smell the air, and taste the flavor of their scents.*

"The Jedi..."

-----------------------------

*Out among the freezing wastes of Ilum, Bluedust offered his "tutalage" to Bishop, Tares, and Angelia. Dutifully he lifted the boulder over his head that Bluedust had provided them. The boulder was heavy, but not hard to lift. Not for him. The fire was small against the wind, but not too hard to maintain. Not for him. The cold was stiffening, but not enough to kill. Not for him. He half smiled as he held the boulder, maintained the fire for the three of them, and blocked the cold wind. Angelia was there, but she was week. He had doubted her ability to do it from the beggining. And Tares, he was more capable but he focused entirely on the boulder, leaving the rest for Bishop. And Bludust. Out of the corner of his eye, Bishop watched Bluedust get into a nice protected tent, where he undoubtably climbed into a nice warm sleepingbag. He did not train hard when they were padawans. He did not train now. He did not deserve the ease for which he rested. He was arrogant, he was foolish, and he was weak. He deserved the hate which Bishop brought against him.*

"... deserve..."

*In the council chambers on Coruscant, Bishop stood with his friends. The great Jedi Master Blckclone looked down upon them. They had been knighted and now their first mission was to be given. Eagerly the accepted. Together they went to explore the slave trade. There they were ambushed. Talon, Bluedust, and Searcy were all taken that day, leaving only Tarrian and himself alive to report back. Blckclone had sent them there. The mission had been of his design, he had not informed them of the dangers and the threats that were there. If it were not for his bad judgement then they would not have been forced to suffer through that. He was wrong, he was incapable, he was weak. The hate burned for him too.*

"... my..."

*Seeing his ship land, Bishop set down the boulder that he had been lifting. He still maintained a control on the fire and wind, not wishing to leave either Angelia or Tares without it. Sly walked from the opening beneath the craft where they greated and then began to talk. Sly had brought him his ship from Midsengard, but he brought more than that. He brought news. Tarrian was dead. Darth Sauron had killed her. The rage boiled from just that thought alone, but as Bishop confronted her killer he was faced with another Sith. His apprentice. Tarrian. Sly had lied. He had told him lies. He had caused pain and distress that had sent Bishop raging across the galaxy from one place to another. He was a lier, he was impudent, he was weak. Hate burned especially bright for him.*

"... hate."

*Before him the mass of memories coupled with his hurt and injuries alonn with the sting of sweat mixing in his wounds created a pain darker than anything he had felt before. The hate fed and boiled from it, guiding his control of the force. In the forge before him, his crystal began to take shape. The heat fused the bits together piece by piece. His clothes stuck to him against slick sheets of perspiration. He continued to work.*

Bishop.jpg

*Walking out of the blast furnace back into the nice cool surroundings, Hatred went back to the dining room, sat down and had a nice meal, including wine, a nice medium-well bantha steak, a potatoe and mushrooms bernaise. Thinking about the next task that Bishop is going to have to complete. After his meal, the Master then makes his way back to his room, where he meditates for a long while before going to bed. The last thing that goes through his head is:*

I must make sure that he completes his training on time.

*Turning the crystal over and over in the forge, fueling it with power, Bishop felt his senses focus and hieghten to a magnitude they had never reached before. He could feel everything around him and even things far removed. He could feel the pain, death, and destruction occuring on Naboo even from their remote location. Innocent souls forced into terror. Their lives extinguished like candle flames. He could feel Tarrian's missing presence. In the back of his mind he had felt slightly the figure that had came for her. Then he had been nothing more than any other person walking the halls of Aracoun Morion. But then Tarrian's presence had dissappeared almost completely. However the connection they had could never truely be severed by an outside source. He had felt her slightly as she left the atmosphere. It had occurred to him to go, and yet he was compelled to stay. The frustration of not being able to follow mounted. He took that frustration and he channled it. He applied it to creation of his crystal. The blood that had flowed from his nose had stopped and crusted over as a black, cracked smear across the middle of his face. His muscles tensed and tightened as he focused his mind and body to the task. Like an extention of his own body he pumped it full of blood. All of his thoughts. All of his emotions. Everything passed from him to it. He opened his eyes and found himself standing closer to the forge than when he had started. Still staying focused on the creation of the crystal he observed what had happened. His palm was ripped open and the blood flowed freely down his forearm as he held it up to view. Boiling and blackening, drops were visible on the corner he had slashed himself upon and in an open section looking into the forge. Spatters of blood baked themselves solid and nearby he saw, quite to his own suprise, his two crystals as they had been formed thus far. On the inside, still liquid, still bright, untarnished by the heat, he could see his blood where he had poured it into them and formed the protective shell encasing it. The crystals were now truely an extension of his own body. His sabers would reflect that.*

"Excellent."

*The sight infused him with new vigor as he shut the forge and willed the crystals into the hottest of the fires. He was not sure how long he had been there, he had lost all track of time in his focus, and he was not sure how much longer it would take but he knew he was at least half done.*

Bishop.jpg

*Waking from his slumber, rather abruptly, the master sits straight up in his bed. He feels a disturbance in the Force. Big enough that it woke him from a much needed, weeks behind sleep. Getting up out of bed, the master walks to the mister to get cleaned up.*

What caused that?

Bishop! *He stated bluntly*

*Putting his clothes on, he goes outside, still groggy to check on his apprentice. He had been at it for 3 days, but already it seemed that there was completion.*

I guess I should check to verify that my apprentice is still awake and alive.

*Encasing his crystals in one last coat of material, Bishop willed the pressure around it to increase. He squeezed the gems, hardening them in the heat. The blood on his hand and arm had thickened and crusted just like the blood on his face. His visible appearence was disgusting but he didn't notice as he remained focused on his task. Upon completing that he focused at the energy of the crystals. He took his hate, his anger, his essance, and used it instead to fuze the crystals with more power. He could feel them growing in power. They filled and threatened to burst yet he continued on, confident that his seals would hold. They were filled with his hate for the Jedi, the anger for Tarrian being taken, his contempt for the weak. Raging with his emotions they glowed inside the forge. Finally he cut the link and sighed.*

"Welcome to the forge master."

*He whispered the comment only moments before the door to the room opened and Darth Hatred stepped into the heat. The forge opened up and the two crystals floated to Bishop's outstreched hand. They landed but did not burn, in fact they were cold to the touch. The shells of the crystals were clear but on the inside his blood cast a crimzon glow throughout. It created a seemingly random pattern throughout, as veins of blood twisted around those of glowing energy which had manifested themselves during the last step. The two substances would act as conductors for the energy channled through them. Turning to face his master he almost fell. He caught himself and forced himself up straight. He suddenly felt extremely drained. A pit appeared in his stomach that threatened to swallow his entire being and his mouth turned cottony. His skin was hot from the forge and his clothes were soaked in sweat, though it was apparent he had sufferred from lack of water and stopped sweating a few hours before. He rubbed his eyes which were slightly sunken into his face from dehydration. Shaking his head to try and clear the distortion he forced himself straight as he found himself starting to slouch and walked towards the Sith that now waited for him. Normally Bishop would have noted the small amount of groggyness that his master displayed, but in his state the small details passed him by. Darth Hatred instead appeared as confident, strong, and impressive as ever.*

"I have completed my crystals master."

*Bishop held up the two crystals in his right hand, the crusted blood from where he had slashed himself providing a resting place for the two objects. He smiled through his exhaustion as he thought of the pain he would cause with his lightsabers.*

Bishop.jpg

*Taking the crystals from the hand of Bishop, Hatred notices that they are unmistakably Bishop's signature. He also notices that they have more blood in their compound than any other crystal he has ever felt.*

Excellent, my apprentice. I will teach you harsh lessons no more. From here on out, you and I are equals, as men. I am still the master, but I have a feeling that will not be for very much longer. Let us go and locate the items you will need to make your handle.

Darth Sauron watched Bishop and Hatred, he wondered when his own apperentice would return. Over the next few hours he just sat on the floor, thinking....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

The Alcoytes land their ship and take Tarrian to her room. They lay her in her bed, as she sleeps still. They leave her and disappear the way they had come.

Hours later, Tarrian opens her eyes. Looking around, she realizes that she is back on Aracoun Morion. Trying to sit up, she feels the pain in her chest and stomach. Putting her hand on her stomach, Tarrian can feel the incision. Reaching out with the force, Tarrian touches her daughter. Feeling Kaylynn safe and protected within her, she reaches out to Bishop.

Closing her eyes, she touches him with the force. She touches his mind and sees what he has done. A surge of pride comes over her as she sees his crystals through his mind. And the praise that Hatred gives him.

Bishop, ......we are here. Find me when you are done. I must find Sauron

With that, she eases her touch from him, as he will need to concentrate on finding his handle.

Getting up out of the bed, she walks to the closet and grabs a change of clothing. Quickly she changes and leaves the room to find Sauron. Walking to the main hall, she sees him sitting on the floor thinking....

Going to her Master, she sits in front of him saying nothing at first. After a few minutes, she clears her throat.

"Sauron, I have been returned. Please, what did he do. And I wish to be trained more in the art of Illusion. May we continue with that training?"

She sits with her master and waits for him to answer.

*Gently Bishop felt Tarrian touch him through the force, assuring him that she and Kaylynn were allright. He let the part of him that had been worried relax. He contemplated asking to go see them, but she had allready started her way towards Sauron. He would let it go at that. For now he had to finish his lightsabers. They were almost to their destination anyway. Soon he would be done and he could talk with Tarrian.*

Bishop.jpg

Sauron looked at Tarrian, "Tarrian, as of now, your learning is on your own. As of today, you are a Sith Knight, you have shown me that your capable and are willing to serve the darkside. You should be proud...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Tarrian stared at Sauron, I'm a knight? Standing up with Sauron, Tarrian nodded to Sauron. "Thank you, Sauron." Turning from Sauron, Tarrian made her way back to her room.

Laying down on the bed, she decided to meditate and look to see what the force would show her. Closing her eyes, she began to relax and in the darkness, she drifted, she began to see the lighted colors churn. Reaching to one, she saw her brother at Midsengard with Darth Heretic. She released it, and moved onto the next, seeing sith and jedi fighting, they were at war again. Moving further on, she saw her and Bishop standing in front of a very small girl. Her hair was black as night, her eyes were a matching shade of black, with the palest skin. She was beautiful. Kaylynn reached up and with the force, pulled and object from the corner of the room to her. Already strong with the force. As she was pulling away, she saw a woman in white standing in a wooded area. The woman is with child. Reaching closer with the force, she touches the woman. There is a familiar sense......she feels the child.....she senses her own likeness in the child but not her. Reaching further into the force, she pulls it to her....she feels her brother.

Tarrian began to slip back into her mind. A slight smile crept onto her face. Tarrian opened her eyes, and sat up. Getting dressed, she commed the hanger. *Get the Hell's Envy prepped and ready to fly. I will be there momentarily.* With that she left her room. She sent a brief message to Bishop through the force.

I need to see to something, I will return as soon as I can

She boarded her ship, and left the planet. She checked the coordinates and hit the hyperdrive and entered into hyperspace.

*Walking with Bishop, Hatred tells him:*

Your next task is to locate and collect all the pieces that you will need for your lightsaber handle. I have scattered them to the winds of Morion. I will give you 18 hours to locate all of the parts. They all have my Force signature on them. If you have not completed your task, then you will have to answer not only to me, but I will let Darth Sauron have a go at you, as well.

*Bishop starts to walk off and perform his task, when he is stopped by his master.*

One more thing, no blaster, no thermal detonators, no nothing but the Force. I have some of the parts hidden, some in plain view, and others guarded, by creatures, as well as the planet's consiousness. Be gone. I start your timer now.

*Bishop ran off, looking for Hatreds force signature, looking for parts to complete his next task.*

*Watching from the shadows, Nadd steps out as Hatred's apprentice runs off to find his parts.*

(FN)We have a problem. Our secrecy has been compromised.

(DH)What in the 7 hells are you talking about? Who has compromised us?

(FN)The woman. When she was abducted. My spy told me something that is very interesting. They were in a secret location, and saw something of interest. It was reported to me.

(DH)Well, are you going to tell me what it is that your spy saw?

(FN)I'm sorry, Hatred, but that is not possible. Just know that we are compromised.

(DH)Even so, we can't be compromised. This planet is secure, by it's own rights and securities. It just isn't possible.

(FN)As you wish, Master Hatred, but I would keep an eye in the back of my head if I were you. Sauron is at risk, as well. Now, if you will excuse me.

*Nadd turns around and disappears back into the shadows from whence he came, as silent as the shadows themselves.*

*Turning to see Darth Sauron, Hatred says:*

Master Sauron, I think that perhaps we should heed his warnings. It is uncharacteristic of Nadd to go off the deep end like that, so to speak. When he speaks to me, in that nature, with that much urgency in his voice, perhaps we should listen.

"Agreed." Sauron said as he hit a comm button on his wrist. As activated several thousand Mechonite warriors arose from their sleep and took up security positions. A network of powerful shield generators activated keeping the surface protected. Finally with the force Sauron called upon the planets dark energies....

860910daer.jpg

"Yes master."

*Bishop set out on his quest to find the pieces of his lightsaber. Eighteen hours would be more than enough time he rationalized. Leaving the building he set out upon the wastes around him. Opening himself to the force he easily located the first set of pieces easily. Hatred's presence was abnormally strong there, offering him a place to get started on his search. He doubted the others would be so easy to find. With no resistance other than the landscape he traversed, Bishop found the first small leather bag of parts. Unthinkingly he grabbed it off the pedistal it lay on. The click following was what alerted him to his errors. His first instinct was to duck low, which he did, and he felt a thin fiberous dart pass harmlessly through his long hair. Next he lept, barrel rolling between three more metal shards. He allowed his momentum to swing him low on his feet and then propelled himself up and out of the danger area.*

"Well, perhaps this will be slightly more difficult than I thought... ten hours at most."

*Bishop nodded to himself as he walked away, confident in his skills. The next location was not far by any means, so he jogged the distance. Coming upon the next item, left out on a small stone pallate, he approached it more carefully. He was about three feet away when his Sith sense started tingling. Jumping and spinning he lashed his leg out, smashing his foot into the head of some wild cat that inhabited the landscape. It snarled as it was shot to the side and lept back. The cat was probably rare to the planet. Probably rare period. Any Zooologist probably would have killed to get their hands on the feeline. But none of that bothered Bishop as he brought both of his hands back and then slammed them forward, palms first. The Force lashed out through his appendages and slammed the cat in the face and chest. Its jaw ripped clean off and its rib cage collapsed as it was sent hurtling through the air and impaled itself on a rock outcropping.*

"Dogs are so much better than cats."

*Turning away Bishop picked up the slightly elongated prize. Reaching out he felt the next one, a bit further this time. He began climbing the small cliff between him and his destination. A half hour later he moved on the new spot and found it unguarded by trap or prowler. He moved on yet again. He proceeded as such, collecting pieces for the next few hours. Nothing much special happened and he was beggining to get bored with the whole situation. Passing by yet another point he lifted his arm to call the bag to him. It lifted in the air as he continued walking, not even turning to look at it as it came towards him. Suddenly he stopped as he realized it hadn't come. He was turning as a Worker Drone fired its single laser at him. He dodged the blast, tipping slightly as it raced past his shoulder and then leapt behind a rock as a second blast arced towards him. He could hear the Mechonaria clacking towards him on its spider like legs, his target hooked on one armlike appendage. Gathering his energy he lept straight over the rock. The machine tried to raise and fire at him, but by the time it had lifted Bishop was on its back. He grabbed with one hand to steady himself. He placed a foot to brace against it's head and hauled back with his right arm. Without thinking he musted energy into a ball in his hand which he slammed down through its carapace. Leaping away the energy exploded, dissolving the machine's innards to nothing. He bent down and picked up another bag which he put with the rest.*

"Spiders..."

*An image of a spider, a spider from a dream, flashed in his mind. He shook it off without another thought. He proceeded to the next point and delt with a similar worker droid. Glancing up at the sun he realized it had moved farther than he expected. By his estimates, he would have to finish before nightfall so that he could make the treck back to Hatred and still get there in time. Picking up his pace he moved to the next, then the following, and yet another. He was approaching the next site when he immediatly realized something was wrong. The bag was in a small cave with only one entrance. He glanced in and then walked hesitantly forward. As he lifted the bag to put it with the others he heard the machines whir up behind him. He spun to face the Hunter/Killer that came to life behind him. As he faced it, the Mechonaria fired off two of its Tracker Missles. They raced towards him sequentially, their jets pushing them faster towards him. He twirled sideways, his left hand coming up, flat palmed, to guide the first missle straight past his body, the force creating a one inch cushion to protect it from exploding. He continued the twist and lifted his right hand. With a guesture the second missle was turned back on its sender. It exploded on impact, desimating the robot and cracking the stone around it. Bishop smiled until he heard the second missle explode behind him. The crack of rock was allready audible as he turned to look at the splinters making their way across the ceiling. Running he dove for the entrance as everything began collapsing around him and he was enveloped in darkness.*

OOC: *Dramatic TV voice* Is this the end of our hero? Will he survive this cataclismic collapse? Find out next time on the next post! *Music plays*

Bishop.jpg

*Hours passed motionlessly in the wastes of Aracoun Morion. Suddenly movement and grating broke the stillness. With a final push of energy, a giant boulder dislodged itself. Bishop stood and wiped the blood away from his face. Pinned between that boulder and the other fallen rubble from the cavern, he had just finally regaind conciousness. He glanced around to get the time of day, and realized precious time had been lost.*

"Hm... perhaps I might actually need all eighteen hours to finish this."

*He mused over the thought as he moved on. His body hurt but he pushed it down, converting it into raw energy that drove him on to complete his objective. From his gathered materials and the force signatures he could sense, he realized he had almost collected all of the parts. However, the last bags were far from eachother, and he would have to keep moving to reach them all in time. He found the next two without incident. Handling a pair of wild animals at the first to collect his earnings. Moving on to the second one he glanced at the sky. The sun was half way through its decent to the horizon. Running he reached the next location. This bag wasn't guarded by any visible enemies. Instead it sat on a pedestal. A pedestal suspended on a small platform in the center of a boiling tar pit.*

"Heh, easy enough."

*Taking a few steps back, Bishop jumped. He used the force to propel himself through the air, easily landing on the small stone surface. As soon as he land he felt the ground shift, it began sinking down - and fast. He called the bag to his hand as he lept again. In mid-air he felt something coming towards him. He pushed himself to the side as a giant, green scaled, snake-like creature snapped at him from out of the tar. It's teeth clamped shut where he had been moments before. Suddenly a second followed it up, reaching for where he was now. Curling into a ball he let it take him into its mouth. Grabbing the inside of the creature's jaw, Bishop felt it dive back under the tar. He held on for his life as it began swimming, flicking with it's tounge in an attempt to dislodge him and swallow him. He reached out and touched the simple creature's mind. He made it percieve the feeling of wrapping its tounge around him and pulling him down. As the body responded by swallowing he squeezed with the force, blocking its throat. Massive coughing chokes were heard as the beast tried to clear its airway. Almost immediatly Bishop could feel the creature head for the surface where it could open it's mouth and attempt to cough up the 'food' blocking its airway. As soon as the giant maw opened he lept out and to the bank. He walked on, leaving the creature choking and writhing in agony until it died. He collected his next pieces and concentrated on Hatred's force signature. He could feel one more. The object was far, but not so far that he couldn't reach it by nightfall. He started the last leg of his quest with mere hours to spare. After a long trek he found himself in a twisted maze of junk. Deceased and spare parts of Mechonaria littered the area. Among the piles of trash, wildlife had grown up. Together they formed immense walls. He began navigating the puzzle, searching for a way towards its center. After nearly an hour of searching he finally lept to the top of the wall. He spied what he assumed was the center and began leaping towards it, crossing sections of path at a time. Suddenly the ground beneath him exploded. He hurtled through the air, slamming into a section of wall and crashing clear through it. He shook himself as he looked skyward and saw the awsome shape of a Mechonaria Destroyer. Suddenly his legs found speed as he dodged out of the way of a blast of electric like energy from a Spiral Wave Emitter. It crackled into his old standing spot as he hurried away. Soon he heard the wine of engines from several Enforcers and Hunter/Killers that joined in the persuit.*

"This is just not my day..."

Bishop.jpg