Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

*Continuing to run, Bishop wound his way through the maze of junk. Turning a corner he was suprised to suddenly come into an open space. He realized quickly that this was where the final bag of lightsaber parts resided. He swooped up the bag in his hand as he passed, the pedistal exploding into stone fragments behind him. He heard the sound of two Enforcers diving into the attack behind him. Turning, his first halt from running since he had begun, he mustered a wall of energy. The Mechonaria Enforcers strafed him with fire, but the two walls of shots seemed to pass to either side of him as if deflected by some invisible sheild. In an instant, both machines crashed into some unseen wall. They crumpled up against the air itself and fell to the ground. Turning Bishop continued on. He glanced up at the sky and saw the sun setting.*

"I'm running out of time, I better figure out a way to end this quick."

*Leaping without much reason, instead trusting his instincts, he cleared a Hunter Killer that had zoomed into the trench behind him. He landed on its back as it passed by and he slammed his fist through it's outer covering. Grabbing some wires as it flew up into the air, he let go and free fell. A few moments later the robot exploded.*

"One down."

*An Enforcer leveled out at him as it found the newly flying target and blasted at him with its repeating lasers. Using the Force, Bishop jinked his body to the side and then grabbed hold of the Mechonaria as it passed by. It swung wide, nearly throwing him off, and back towards the Destroyer. Watching the massive machine, Bishop noticed one of its cannons level at them. Pulling himself up and hurling hmself through the air, he was just able to avoid the blast that destroyed the Enforcer. He landed on the ships back and stood.*

"Time to take care of you big boy."

*He tried to break through the thick hull, but found it much tougher than the previous targets had been. Pounding behind him he heard then felt a series of small laser blasts. The shots knocked him away, sliding along the smooth machine's top. He clawed his way back to his feet just as one of the last three Hunter/Killers flew by, slamming him in the back of the head with it's hull. Sprawling forward he again stood. His face was flushed with blood and rivulets of crimzon decorated his body. Reaching out with both of his arms he twisted and manipulated the air before him, watching the machine itself buckle and twist before tearing into two pieces.*

"I tire of this."

*Another barrage of laser fire hailed down on him and he threw himself to the side. Reaching out in mid leap he guided the last two Hunter/Killers into eachother. He landed on his back but was forced to roll away as the last of the Enforcers fired upon him. He grabbed the ship from the very air through the Force and brought it down into the hull of the Destroyer. He raced towards the reckage, rage burning on his face. He glanced into the man size hole that had been put into the surface and stood near it.*

"You end now."

*Pulling his hands together he concentrated. Surface defenses on the Destroyer finally activated, shooting off volly after volly at his exposed body. Without thinking his body reacted, dodging the individual blasts as he continued concentrating. A ball of energy formed in his hand, marble sized. Then it grew. It began glowing bright white in his hands, changing between various colors as its power level rose. He grunted as he attempted to keep its center controlled. Bringing the ball over his head he squeezed, trying to keep the power centered. Bursts of fire rolled from his fingers, vain outlets for the massive power he held. A ray of light passed from the center, piercing through cloth and grazing his upper arm. The pain did nothing to distract him, only fueling his rage.*

"It is DONE!"

*Bringing his arms down fast he threw the ball down, realeasing his hold on it. The energy immediatly poured out through the first open facet, creating a beam of intense energy that slammed through the bulk of the ship. The concussion sent him flying away, knocking him out in the process. Though he could not see it as he flew upwards, the Destroyer began its final decent planetside. His unconcious body arced to its peak and then fell down. The ground loomed ever closer when his eyes fluttered open. Nearly a foot from the ground he quickly came to a stop. His eyes watched the ground as his breath came out in gasps. A trickle of blood fell to the ground before him. Gently he settled to the ground, glad that the ordeal was finally over. He looked towards the horizon where the sun had long set. Looking back at his destination he stood and began to move. There was quite a trek before him, and he had little time to spare.*

---------------------------------------

*Making his way through the doors into the room where Darth Hatred waited, Bishop displayed the bags of parts. Bloody and bruised he stood as straight as he could. Hatred nodded approvingly at the parts, then glanced at his time keeper.*

DH: "You're five minutes late."

ò_Ó - This is the "I'm gonna kick your ass" face Bishop gets whenever he does something kick ass.

Bishop.jpg

You're 5 mintues late.

I told you, 18 hours, I give no less than perfection and I will accept no less than perfection from my apprentice. There is a reason that I wanted 18 hours. I wanted to know if you could actually complete a task, albeit a rather difficult one, in a timeframe, as some of your assignements may very well be time-critical. Now get to work assembling your weapon handle. For being late, you are given 2 hours. If you fail me again, I will kill you and let the dogs have back what you took from them as dinner.

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

"Yes Master Hatred."

*Bishop bowed shortly to him and then took his bags of parts and found himself an open area where he spread them about. The first time he had ever built a saber he had relied entirely on the Force to guide him. He had no instructions, and no prior experience. The second time he had a better understanding of what he was doing and relied less on the Force. Now, if he so chose, he could probably construct one without listening to the force. Despite that he would anyway, but with his knowledge of lightsaber contsruction, it was sure to be quick and unique in its design.*

"This time there will be no delays."

*Taking his two crystals he laid them out before himself. Blood was still crusted to his body from the time he spent creating the stones. He realized how long it had been since he had slept. The last eighteen hours searching for his crystal parts, plus the three days it took to create his crystals. He sighed as he pushed back the tiredness, something he found harder to do now than it had been before.*

"Lightsaber. Then sleep... and a shower."

*Taking the parts before him, he surveyed them, then let himself fall into a meditative state. Each consecutive part he required drew itself across the ground towards him while he fit the previous piece into place. He worked speedily, keeping a concious eye on the design that he let the Force build. Whenever a step was begun that he did not like he manipulated the flow of the Force to serve him and his own design. An hour and a half passed as such before he let himself relax. Looking down at the two sets before him he picked them up.*

"Almost done."

*Carefully he took one crystal, its insides a pattern of blood and energy, and set it into place inside the focusing chamber. Small adjustments were made, making sure to fine tune it to perfection before locking it in place and proceeding to the second one. The same positioning was required and soon he was done with that. Encasing the parts in an outer shell he sealed them shut. Before him was a design he had not seen before, but he was sure would be effective. The main body of each saber was just over a foot long. Extending from each near the emitter and then near the base of the primary stock were two metal clamps. Taking each he let the long body of the saber extend down his forarm, then shut the two clamps. One encircling his wrist and the other his forearm near his elbow. The two ties held the body of the lightsaber solid against his arms. He swung them, testing the weight. The added mass did little to affect his speed and ability. Now came the final test. He reached to activate them... then stopped.*

"There are no activators..."

*Exhaustion had begun to ride him again, but it was immediatly shot away as he looked back across the ground. He dug through the bags but found them all empty, only a few unneeded parts littered the ground and none of them were the activators. He swept the extra parts into one of the empty leather bags and gathered the rest. He headed off towards Darth Hatred. Perhaps he had missed a bag. Reaching out he could not sense any additional bags out in the wastes. He found his master sitting patiently, waiting for him, as if he had expected him.*

"Master, I have... completed my lightsabers, yet I lack a piece to complete them. It was not included with the others."

Edited by Guest
Bishop.jpg

*Opening his hand, the Master reveals the actuator.*

Apprentice, I am a bit disappointed in you, for even though you did get your weapon assembled, you did not look before you began. For that, there is punishment. I will determine that at a later date. The reason I am disappointed is your lack of attention to detail. Maybe after your punishment is finished, you will pay more attention.

*Hatred throws the actuator at Bishop.*

Now, go install this and make sure that your weapon does not explode when you power up. If it does, I'm sure that I will know it.

*Bishop's face tinted slightly at the verbal abusement. Catching the actuator in the air he nods and walks away. Sighing he sat down and began the installation process. Very quickly he had modified both weapons to include an actuator on the cylinder near the emmitter. He would probably activate them in most cases by crossing his ams so the opposite hand could start the other simultaniously. However he was capable, at the limits of his hand's motions, to bend and torque his wrist to hit the button, handy in emergencies and just enough out of the way to prevent accidental deactivation. Standing he repositioned both weapons and took a deep breath.*

"And the final test."

*Pressing both activators simultaniously, knowing that if he had failed to construct them properly he would probably not be around for Hatred's punishment, he watched the twin beams of red slide from their emiters with a bark. They hummed rhythmically, deep like the beating of his heart from which the blood in the crystals had been pumped. Testingly he moved them and their hum changed, much as a beast's might before it strikes. Deactivating them, they growled back into the hole from which they came. Again he approached Darth Hatred.*

"Master Hatred, my weapons have been completed. I await whatever else you have in store for me, whether it be punishment or tutelage."

Edited by Guest
Bishop.jpg

*Growling at his apprentice:*

From now on, you WILL pay attention to details. That is what will get you killed. Now, we have to leave for the Sith Temple. We have pressing business.

*Hatred walks down the hall, towards the hangers, Bishop in tow. .*

*Both master and apprentice board Hatred's personal Lambda-Class shuttle. Hatred enters the coordiantes for the Sith temple, eases the shuttle out of the hanger, and leaves the planet of Aracoun Morion to the memories of another time and place.*

I understand that Barohm Zar is having some trouble. He radio'd me a few days ago, asking if I could come assist him in a few problematic children. I want to bring you on this excursion to asses your skills, as well as your manipulation of the Force.

Bringing the Hell's Envy down into the atmosphere, she manuvered the ship and landed it without incident on the landing field. Tarrian exited the ship and went to find her Master.

Walking into the palace, she saw a servant.

"Where is Lord Sauron?" The servant pointed into the grand hall. Nodding to the servant, Tarrian walked into the hall and went to Sauron.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Sauron sensed Tarrian walk in. He felt the coldness come upon the frozen room. With his back turned he didnt bother turning around, "What is it my old apperentice?"

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Looking at Sauron she begins.

"Master, I would like to continue training to become a Lord of the Sith. I realised that there is a conflict coming and would like to prepare for that as well."

Standing there with Sauron, she thought about her niece. Taking a relaxing breath, she decided that she should tell her master of it.

"I have just returned from Naboo where I visited Jedi Master Krissi Kenobi. She has just had a child." Tarrian hesitated a moment before continuing. The child is my niece." Tarrian let the statement hang there as she waited for her Master to respond.

Sauron and Tarrian started to walk and discuss the occurances on Naboo.

She hadn't been with the child long, but she didn't feel any darkside within her.

"I don't believe that she does. And my brother does not know of the child. And for reason's I don't even understand, I promised not to tell him." They stopped and she looked behind her. She still had that feeling of being followed. She could see nothing there but she felt it.

Hearing the message of Searcy, the young man she once trained with Bishop and Talon, she answers him through the force.

Meet me on Tattooine. I will speak with you there.

Turning to her master,....."Sauron, I will be back to finish this discussion. I would like your counsel."

Tarrian returns to her ship and heads out to Tattooine.

Tarrian walks slowly into the palace with Darth Searcy following closely behind her. Stopping in the main hall, Tarrian turns to Searcy.

"Go to the East wing and find a room, once you are settled in, you are to meet me in the grand hall, where you will eat and start the rigorous task of building your sith sabre. Go now, and I will meet you here shortly."

With that, Tarrian turned on her heel and headed up the staircase towards her own quarters that she shared with Bishop.

Searcy walks down the hall and finds a room to the east. He walks in and takes a look around. There is a a lrge bed on the side of the room. To the left there is a balcony wth chairs seton it. There is a bathroomwith a shoer and tub in it. There is a large dresser with a mirior and a Holoprojector in it. He lays down his tuff and hooks his bow on a hook and hangs his arrows right next to it.. He then lays down on the bed and meditates. He lets the darkside soak into him .Afetr ten minutes he goes and meets Tarrain in the Grand Hall to start the work of building his darksaber.

MSearcy2.jpg

As Tarrian starts down the staircase, she sees Searcy already waiting for her. Moving more slowly then usual due to the child, she comes up behind him. "Follow me."

With that she walks away towards the dinningroom. Motioning for him to have a seat, Searcy does as he is told. Sitting across from him, Tarrian looks towards the servant that had walked into the room. With just a slight nod of her head, the servant leaves and returns a short time later carrying two trays of food. Placing the food in front of both her and Searcy, the servant bows to Tarrian and quickly exists the room.

Lifting the lid on her own tray, she looks up at Searcy. He is just looking at his plate. "Don't worry, it isn't poisoned. And if I were you, I would it as much as you can. I could be a while before you eat again. You will start to create your dark crystals when we are done. Until your sabre is complete, you will not eat or sleep."

With that she started her meal. She knew that she was starting to show. As a matter of fact, she was beginning to get quite big. She wasn't sure exactly how long she had until the child was born. Silently she wished that Bishop would return, she had not seen him in a long time. And she still did not know what to think of her neice.

Searcy begins to eat. He hasnt eaten in along time so he eats more than necesary. He stops for awhile to talk with Tarrian about what has happened to each other since they departed. He then notices that she is getting a little big around the middle. He ask her who the babys father is. She tells him Bishop. He looks suprised. He then goes back to eating.

MSearcy2.jpg

Darth Sauron walked through the halls of the palace. Soon he came to his chambers and walked in. He sat down and began to meditate. In and out he deeped in the force. Soon fully inveloped in it gazed into the swirls of the force. The arrival of Searcy had tipped the balance, causing the scales to rebalance. He knew at that stage Searcy couldnt control his anger, even with logic it would not sustain him. Sauron also knew that Searcy didnt know it was him who had captured him that one day on Curst along with his former master, Talon. He had brought them back to the temple and watched them as The Emperor killed the two.

As Sauron focused on the energies of Searcy he could sense the deep anger he kept for Sauron. Although he didnt know the name of his mysterous attacker, he knew what he looked like. Sauron decided it would be fitting to make a visit, but not yet. As he thought he sensed something out of place, as though the Balance was still not right....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Looking at Searcy as he spoke to her, Tarrian answered him coldly. "Bishop is the father of the child, Searcy. She will be born soon. So,"Pushing her meal away from her, she stood up and started towards the doorway and turned to him.

"Follow me Searcy, it is time to start creating your dark crystals for your Sith Saber. We must go to the sub-levels, the hottest part of the temple. The Sith make their crystals unlike the Jedi. While crafting your crystal, you will not sleep or eat. You will not move until your crystal is finished. All of your anger and hate must be put into your crystal. The longer you take, the purer the blades energy will be, and the lighter it will move."

The two continue down into the temples depths. As they arrive, Tarrian turns to Searcy. With a cold and hateful look in her eyes. Tarrian lets the rage build insider her and without warning, she reaches out her arm and picks Searcy up and throws him into the far wall at the end of the corridor.

Stunned and angered, Searcy gets up and comes at Tarrian. Before he reaches her, she grabs him once again with the force and throws him back into the wall. The force of Searcy's impact into the wall, crumbles it. On his knees, Searcy looks up at Tarrian as she walks towards him. She looks down at him, noticing the bruising and blood from the fallen wall.

"I want you to use your pain and anger in your crystal." As Searcy gets up, the two walk to the door. Opening the door, Tarrian shoves Searcy inside. "I want to feel your anger and pain within your crystal. Now, go. Come and find me when your crystal is complete. Do not leave this place until then. We will then begin to work on getting you a handle for your saber."

Slamming the door on Searcy, Tarrian walks back to the upper levels. Knowing that this will take quite some time, she goes to seek out her own master. She can feel Sauron in his meditation. She needed to inform him of her new apprentice and seek his counsel on other matters.

searcy looks at the door and feels the hatred build up inside of him as he lets his anger take over him. He manges to control it but not let it go away. He sits down and starts to concentrate on making his crystal. First he pours his fear into the crystal. He lets his fear take over him but allows himself to stay in meditation. He does this for hours allowing all of his fear to go into his crystal.

MSearcy2.jpg

Sauron still in meditation senses the events taking place. He sensed the atoms with in the cavern that Searcy was in. Mostly Oxygen Sauron begins to alter their make-up, turning them into hydrogen atoms. All this remaining near the center away from Searcy. Soon Sauron creates massive amounts of pressure, turning the hydrogen atoms into helium. Soon a ball of fire erupts in the center, being held by the force, it shines light, and heats up the cavern to unimaginable tempatures. The minature sun sits there, leaving Searcy to sweat while he tries to construct his weapon.

Sauron smiles, this new test would prove much to him. As he finishes and watches he senses Tarrian approaching. With the force he opens the doors to his chambers, "The force grows unbalanced. New enemies we have. Safely set on Aracoun Tarrian is, yet more to worry about she does. Tell me, what is it you seek from me?"....

860910daer.jpg

Searcy pours over his work. He has finished pouring his fear into his crystal. He sees it has begun to take shape. He thinks of something. If I tune out the heat that is coming in here I cant put that much pain and suffering into my crystal. He then lets go of his control over his pain cells. Suddenly pain rushes into him. HE screams in pain. He calms down and stores that pain where he can recall it later. HE then starts to feed his anger into the forge. He closes his eyes and remembers all the times where people have made him angry.

*It wasn’t his fault. His father was yelling at him for knocking over a ladder and making a droid fall through the window and causing him to pay for it. His mind starts to receive the anger that he had felt. Another time.

*He was piloting for the first time with a friend of his. They started to goof off. His friend decided that it would be a good idea to steal the fighter. He had said no. But later that night his friend had gone back and stolen the fighter. Since the fighter was under his command for the next three weeks they thought he did it. He told them that it must have been his friend because he was at home all night. His friend even said it was Searcy who had stolen it. He could feel the anger start to boil in his head. He sees the forge begin to really put out flames with this.

Another time.

*He was trying to save a group of Jedi. Among them was Tarrian his new master. Back then he was afraid of power. More fear that he could put into his crystal. HE remembers he tried to save them but another sith came out of nowhere. That Sith was Sauron. He had the right idea. He brought Searcy ship crashing down. Searcy had just enough time to leap aboard his speederbike and flee before the stormtroopers raided his ship. He felt the anger boil again. It had cost him a fortune to get that ship. He was angry with Sauron and with the Stormtoopers. He let that settle in his storage place again be fore recontinuing his flashback. He leapt aboard the Jedi's ship and could see friendship in their smiles at being helped. Now he hated them. He let that hate be stored. They didn’t know it but Sauron had leapt aboard the ship. When Sauron had released those Vampires into the ship he felt fear and anger and hatred enter him. He had been able to subside those emotions before but now they came back to him full force. He stored them and continued. They had defeated those Vampires but only to be captured by a SD and were taken to a sith planet. When they landed he could remember the fear, anger, hatred, and suffering that he felt while he was there. There was blood on the walls. He stored that amount of emotions was enough to probably finish his crystal but he wanted more. They then were tortured, as they wouldn’t tell why they were there. They had no right to torture him, as he didn’t know to begin with. He could thank the Jedi for that pain. He hung onto to that put in as the final ingredient when he was finished. They were then brought before the Sith emperor AR-Pharazon, also Tarrrians brother. They then tried to fight but if Talon had only listened to him before and tried to escape then they might have made it. He tried to attack a sith without any knowledge of the force. And had managed to injure him but then another sith emerged and set him on fire. He also held onto that pain. Then he could remember the fear that went through him as the boulder was getting ready to kill him. Then everything went black in that vision. He then released all of the emotions except for his pain. Any pain he felt he would keep for the end. Before he continued he opened his eyes. The forge was really blazing. HE the looked down at his hands they were scarred and blistering. He felt the pain just enter his body. It wasn’t much but he could use it. He then looked and there was blood running down into the forge. He then closed his eyes. He envisions time that happened recently.

*It was when he was training. He and Talon were lightsaber fighting. He had jumped up into the air and had shot an arrow at Talon. He felt his pain and now he held onto it. Then he had landed and started to fist fight. Actually there was a little of lightsaber fighting. Then Talon took an arrow off of the ground and stabbed Searcy through the thigh with it. He grabbed a hold of that pain to. Then Talon had kicked him in the thigh. He held onto all of his pain through this battle. It ended up a tie but he didn’t care he should have won. Her felt that pride swell up in him. He used that and stored it. He the remembered when he first met his brother again after not seeing him for so long. There was a little bit of anger and a little bit of fear. He remembered walking into that building. He remembered those guards that wouldn’t let him in. He remembered how he took them out. He had wanted to kill them but he was a Jedi and Jedi didn’t kill senselessly. He walked in to the room that his brother was in. He felt fear more then anger. He stored all those emotions except for the ones that would slow his progress. He would somehow turn those into anger and hatred. He then remembered talking with him and finding out Sebring had not made it to them yet. He was afraid that his brother didn’t make it. The then remembered that promise that Will made to him. He then decided to check on Will. He reached out with the force and felt Will. He then tapped into his memory and found out that Sebring had died in a training mission with them. He became angry and full of hatred. He let this loose into the forge and for a second he thought this would cause the forge to break but it held. Before going back to his vision, he looks around to see if anything had moved. He sees he is standing somewhere else in the forge room. He feels something hit his foot he looks down and sees a new stream of blood. Without even knowing it he bends down and touches it. As soon as he comes into contact with the blood he sees his old master in his mind. He then realizes he could do something here. He forms an image of what he will look like when he finally kills his master. He looks remarkably like his father. He then remembers something that when he's done he could do to get some more anger and hatred into his crystal, which was, beginning to look like a real crystal, octagonal in shape. He could fell the darkness emanating off of it. He then sends a force message to Talon cloaked it so that only he could read it and he couldn’t trace it. And before he did that he put Talons blood into the forge. He then went back to his meditation after he looks into the forge again. Instead of just one crystal lying there. There were two crystals. One slightly smaller than the other and he could see the beginnings of a third.

MSearcy2.jpg

Stepping into Sauron's rooms, Tarrian uses the force to shut the door behind her. Walking to her master, she senses Searcy's progress. Reaching out with the force, she sends Searcy a message.

Good, use your anger.

Turning her attention back to Sauron she walks over to where he is sitting. "Sauron, the child is going to come sooner then I thought. The pregnancy is progressing faster then expected. The child is fine, but she will be different. I don't think that it will be much longer. I will be staying on Aracoun Morion until she arrives."

"I am also concerned with the coming war between the Sith and the Jedi. My neice will be in the middle of that. For reasons I do not even understand, I promised Krissi that I would protect the child as best as I could."

Looking at Sauron, she stood and waited for his answer.

Searcy lets all of his fear, pass into his crystals. The first two were filled with more fear than the third. The third is the one he would use when he wnted to have somebody dead who he really hated. He poured somw anger into the first two. But he poured his worst anger and suffering into the third one. He opened his eyes and he could see The three crystals itiing there. Eahc onelookin just like the other. Except for one. I twas black with anger, and blood, also lying on the floor with twodrops of blood in it was a ball. He noticed thatthe ball had a thing on it to hook onto his lightsaber. He called it the bloodball. Intyo it would go the blood of his enemys. He then realized that he was very thin and hungry. His mouth was very dry. He neede water fast. But he pushed those thougths aside and walked out of the forge. It felt much better out here. He thoguth about Talon, it filled him with rage. If he ehadnt exercised control he would of had to go back into that room and make another crystal. He wlaked to The door of Saurons chamber and knoecked to be let in.

MSearcy2.jpg