Corellia

Darth Jade

Folding his arms, the apparition would hold in due time, but not for much longer. While his influence within the tendrils of the shadows, a gateway which was shown by his former master, he could never hold the broadcasted emotion for long. It took great power and concentration to deliver such messages, though he knew there would be no better a time or place to have part of his subconscious played out.

"While I do not wish to influence your decision entirely... however, John is but one large reason amongst many as to why I am here. You are still a woman of power and command of the dark side, even though under him, your power was diminished, held to be recluse to your fullest potential. I ask for you to look inside and rediscover what desires you want, not what is best for your family alone any longer..."

Turning aside, the man sighed and turned his focus out towards the walls, drawing a heavier breath as the words seemed to unfold solemnly from his parted lips,

"...Need I remind you, John had very powerful enemies before his passing; both to the Jedi and to the Sith for his betrayl. I can allow your full protection, as well as Emily's, from harm by the Sith if you decide to renew your oath."

At last, his eyes made contact with hers, well aware that Emily too was around and could sense a sublte disturbance in the Force. It was small, festering in the hearts of those who grieved, and began to twist this emotion into a level of physical strain on their bodies.

"...As much as I don't want to see any further harm to befall you, this must be done. The honor of his name must be renewed... Do not pass up this oppertunity like you have done to yourself in the past, to be who you were meant to be."

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

A comm came in for the CorSec concerning a bounty on a one Garrett Sikuus, the comm's origin being Dubrillion, yet another Black Sun Bounty Hunter on his trail. But this time it was different, this time was it not only a true Mandalorian from the planet of Ordo, but a Black Sun 001 Vigo.

(Comm:) This is Canderous Bralor of the Black Sun. I will be arriving shortly and would like to speak to one of your representatives about the bounty on a Garrett Sikuus, as well as overlook all available information you hold on him.(/Comm)

Not long after that, a RSS Maruader Corvette exited hyperspace and entered Corellia airspace. With a gentle desent, and after a graceful landing, the Mandalorian disembarked from his ship. It didn't take him long to arrive at CorSec's offices.

darmanda.png

Formally Known as Hunter Of Shadows/Dark

Part of her realized Oblivion was only saying what he was because he felt it was his duty. But another part of her recognized the truth in his words. What other life did she have? What other purpose was there to live?

She was alone for the first time in a long time, but she had her training to fall back on. She was Darth Anathema, a Sith Master. That was still part of her, even if it had gotten put on the back shelf for a while. She had found identity within the Sith Order. It was where she belonged, just as Tethyn had said.

"You're right," she said softly. "You don't have to convince me. But thank you for reminding me who I am."

She knew it was a strain on him to be here in this form, and she was grateful for him for knocking some sense back in her head. But there were a few things that still irked her. His offer of protection for one. Anyone who knew Sirvani would know that would get on her nerves. She was a competant woman, and hated being babied. At the same time, however, she knew Tethyn was at least partially right, and was sure his backing would be helpful to her.

One last thing was left...his statement about thinking of herself over Emily. It was something she just was not ready to do. She knew it would hold her back as long as that was a factor, but she couldn't just abandon her daughter. No, Emily would have to come with her, become her apprentice, if in name only. She knew John had wanted her to stay away from the Dark Side exclusively, and she intended to honor that wish. But for now, she would offer what training she could to her daughter as she took on a more active role with the Sith.

"One last question for you, Tethyn," she said. "Where are the Sith now? Where will I find the Dark Lord?"

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

It was more less a difficult question to ask someone as he who remained recluse to the order at times, though eternally lawful to the code and bound by the shadows which it served. His brethern had been scattered, long since the absence of the former Dark Lord and his former instructor, Lord Dagon. Independently, he had matured to become quite self-reliant past those days, yet still remained reasonably detached. While this was a hard fact to bear, it was that much more useful to be connected with that which penetrated all hearts of one Force, the ability to be aware of matters far beyond your mortal state of being.

"That remains unseen by my own eyes, but... There is a champion that has taken such a title since the days of Kakuto Ryu, one who I seem not have encountered before..."

More promenant did the projected message begin to put added strain as it lingered, the face which as it appeared showing a quick wince of pain before straightening out, voice slightly more hurried and to the fact then before,

"Be patient for the tides of war to settle... There will be a congregation soon enough. For now, I would continue to focus inward and concentrate on resolve. I must take leave for now, but do feel free to use my facilities on Kamino for however long you and Emily may desire..."

A smile finally arose from him,

"...It is also good to know where your priorities lie at last. Of last concern to you, the title of Tethyn Valor has faded near entirely... That shell was cast long ago. I am known as Oblivion now, and hopefully, you shall view me as a colleague and brother in our Order rather than the boy you once knew. I... have grown much since."

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

He didn't seem to know very much. Either he was working apart from the center of the Sith, or he just simply didn't know. The rumor of a new Dark Lord was interesting to her, as was the information that he hadn't heard of the man before. She wondered who would rise up so suddenly with enough power to dispose Kakuto Ryu. Or perhaps, it was someone from the past who had decided to come forward again.

Regardless, she listened to what Oblivion had to say, and stored it away. She had an idea of what to do...the key being of course, whether she could actually do it.

"Then farewell, Lord Oblivion," she replied. "Thank you for your offer, and your condolences."

She understood the strain he must be under to project his image this far, so she let him go.

She then turned her sad eyes on Emily. "Em, do you understand what that was all about?"

Emily nodded soberly. "You are going to find the Sith. But Daddy said the Sith were wrong."

Sirvani sighed. "Yes, sometimes I suppose they are. But we have nowhere else to go. The Sith are all I know now."

Emily scrunched her eyebrows. "We can go home," she offered.

Sirvani bit her lip. She couldn't go back to Raxus Prime. Not now, not yet...it was too soon. If she went there, she would break down and loose all semblance of control. Perhaps it was not healthy, bottling it all up inside her, but it was the only way she could think of to keep going. "Maybe someday," she managed. "For now, I'll give you the choice. Do you want to go back there, or go with me?"

Emily sat for a moment. "Will you visit me?"

Sirvani was equally silent. "Yes," she said after a pause.

"Then I want to go home. That's where I can learn and grow."

The Twi'lek was amazed at the girl's maturity. "If I can, I'll come back a lot and take you on trips with me. When you're old enough, I can train you. And maybe I can get Uncle Andon and Aunt Jaina to come stay with you sometimes, too."

Emily nodded. "Yes, Mommy."

Sirvani sighed again. "Well, I guess we have to get back home then, huh? Let's go."

There was one thing she knew she wanted to do on Raxus Prime, if she could bear it, before she left for who-knows-how-long. But she'd face that when she got there. Reaching down, she picked up John's lightsaber and clipped it to her belt. Then she grabbed Emily's hand, and they walked back to the ship.

sirvani.jpg

He was all alone again. The person that made the visions stop was gone. Would they return? Would Xen-Que's death haunt him again? Rajah had left him, but he decided not to ponder why. It was obvious. They were from two different worlds. They were star-crossed. It just wasn't meant to be.

Hou-Jo got to his feet and left his parents house. "There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force" He ignited a small piece of wood and set it down inside the front door and walked backward and watched as the house slowly caught fire. Once again the Jedi was all that he had. Xen-Que was dead, Rajah was gone without a word. He had no where else left to go.

The house was engulfed now and its light could be seen from the sky. He had a Jedi Starsword delivered to him and got into the cockpit, keeping his eyes on the house. The second floor collapsed into the first and a huge gust of fire blew up into the sky. The cockpit door closed and he activated the engines. One tear rolled down his cheek. He pulled up and left Corellia; never to return.

It was good to leave the planet. As the ship lifted off the ground and into the atmosphere, Sirvani glanced down at the planet. She doubted she'd ever come back to Corellia. The thought was not a depressing one. She had no ties to Corellia, and couldn't even remember why they'd gone there in the first place.

It had been such a merry party on the way here...

Sirvani stubbornly clamped down on that thought. Things would never be the same again. With a tightening of the jaw, she threw back the lever, sending the ship into hyperspace.

sirvani.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
A comm came in for the CorSec concerning a bounty on a one Garrett Sikuus, the comm's origin being Dubrillion, yet another Black Sun Bounty Hunter on his trail. But this time it was different, this time was it not only a true Mandalorian from the planet of Ordo, but a Black Sun 001 Vigo.

(Comm:) This is Canderous Bralor of the Black Sun. I will be arriving shortly and would like to speak to one of your representatives about the bounty on a Garrett Sikuus, as well as overlook all available information you hold on him.(/Comm)

Not long after that, a RSS Maruader Corvette exited hyperspace and entered Corellia airspace. With a gentle desent, and after a graceful landing, the Mandalorian disembarked from his ship. It didn't take him long to arrive at CorSec's offices.

*The sergeant dealing with Sikuus's case is waiting for Bralor at the reception of CorSec's HQ. He is not overly fond of bounty hunters, considering them amoral and mercenary, but he recognises that in this, at least, they are a necessary evil. He has seen what Sikuus did to the girl, and he wants to see justice done.* 

'Mr. Bralor, welcome to CorSec HQ. If you'd care to step this way, I can give you a copy of Sikuus's file.'

*The Sergeant, a man by the name of Tyn Thruul, motions curtly at the bounty hunter to follow him and turns on his heel.*

'Sikuus is a real piece of work, Mr. Bralor- one of our bigger problems for several years. He's done it all- robbery, kidnapping, extortion, rape, murder, spice trafficking- and yet we've never had enough evidence to bring charges, yet alone convict. He's as sly as a vornskyr and as mean as one to boot.

'On this particular case, he came apart. If he hadn't fled we'd have nailed him to the wall.

'The girl in question was called Sanna Voyel, heiress to CorState, Corellia Real Estate. She was kidnapped some two months ago, caught between her home and a party held by friends.

'Sikuus and his group ambushed her, killed her bodyguard, and spirited her away. A short while later the ransom demand came. Her father attempted to deal with it himself at first, but we got wind of the matter and initiated surveillance on the drop point. Her father paid the ransom as directed but...'

*Sgt. Thruul stops for a moment, his face twisting, and kneads his temples.*

'Suul and his men had already killed the girl. By the time we bust down his door she'd been dead for hours. His men refused to surrender and fought back. All were shot and killed, but he managed to escape the scene. We are assuming that he's fled the planet.'

*Thruul turns back to Bralor and raises a bushy eyebrow.*

'Any questions?'

bounty.jpg

Canderous followed quickly behind the Sergent, listening closely to the details of the young girl's kidnapping and murder. "Truely, this galaxy is admist in chaos as of late." He thought, as the man went deeper into detail.

Canderous, himself, although a bounty hunter, held honor and the right thing to do above all else. And to hear a sad tale with a gruesome end for a mere child just tore at the young Mandalorian's soul. He would definitely handle this case with the upmost care. Finally, when the sergent had finished the tale of the case, Canderous did hold a few questions of his own.

"First off, it's Canderous, please." Canderous said with a grin, though one could not tell through the helmet of his Mandalorian armor.

"But you mentioned a ramson being paid. Was it delievered in person or transfered to a banking account? And did he own a banking account?"

"And also, did the man love to drink or gamble? If so, where and what did he care for?"

Canderous hated that he had to ask questions that were considered irrelevant to the matter at hand. But through those, just possibly, he could gather some intel on where the man may be located at. After all, old habits die hard.

"Oh, and one more thing. Did Mr. Sikuus's have any other known accomplices that may still be alive? Possibly a lover or a family member?"

darmanda.png

Formally Known as Hunter Of Shadows/Dark

Her padawan seemed to have disappeared off on his own agenda, Skye deciding that if he really wanted training in healing he would come and find her when he decided to re-emerge from wherever it was he went to.

Having had a vision of a battle, Skye had gone to her ship after farewelling her mother once more. Scanning the frequencies and holonet broadcasts, she found where the battle was taking place.

Serenity lifted off, soon leaving the atmosphere of Corellia behind as it slipped gracefully into hyperspace towards it's destination.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Tangled Deceit entered the atmosphere of Corellia and sent a set of codes that allowed it clearance at one of the more out of the way star-ports. Zeke moved through the ship, to the cockpit where Kassad and two of his men sat at the controls admiring the ship. He watched them for several minutes, listening when they made their comments about the design and structure, as well as the weapons systems that had been concealed on board.

”œYes, it is a nice ship. One of a kind.”

Zeke1purp2.jpg

To look upon him is to forfeit your very soul to his every whim

*The remnants of the Imperial fleet, two VSD-II's, re-enter realspace above Corellia.*

'Corellia will make a fine prize. Let's not try to damage it too much.'

*A comm is sent to CorSec:*

'Attention Corellian Security, this is the Vengeance of the Empire. We are here to assume control of your planet- disengage any planetary defences and have your head of state meet us at Coronet's main docking facility. You have one hour to comply.'

*The two craft separate and assume the necessary positions above the planet for orbital bombardment, should it become necessary.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Doppler, being the commanding CorSec officer takes the threat cooly, working from a secure, underground base far beneath Coronet City. His first order is to send out an emergency comm to the other four planets in the Corellian System to in turn notify the Alliance of this dastardly attack, then to raise shields and begin an evacuation of vital areas around the planet. All is done on a secure and encrypted channel, even as he receives notification that the planetary government would need time to debate and discuss- ultimately to stall for time- pleading general neutrality in the Galactic Civil War and so on

Key industries and locales are protected by individual shields designed to hold out against attacks, though the majority of areas in Coronet and beyond are still exposed, prompting an evacuation into the underground ruins that contained the planet's latent hyperdrive system.

Finally, Doppler orders the deployment of two squadrons of HLAF-500 fighters from the CEC and the bringing around of the system's Golan III platform from the far side of the planet. He just needed time, and of course help from the Alliance would always be bloody welcome should all else fail.

*The two vessels immediately detect the movement of Corellian defence forces and take according steps, deploying fighters in a protective halo around the capital ships.*

'Attention CorSec: stand down immediately or we will be forced to take measures to ensure your compliance. Don't make us use force.'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Doppler bites at his nails, expecting the VSD's to have detected the ships, but not quite so soon. He gives the following reply in short order:

"The ships are as much for your own protection as ours. Two squads of HLAF fighters can hold back pirates, not one, much less two Victory Class SDs. We have many fiercely independent citizens here. Our leaders are still in negotiation on how to meet your demands and we don't want some of our more distinguished citizens forcing your hand. Even if the government signs on board, we need to work out a solution to appease the citizenry."

Fiercely independent indeed... Many of us would sooner die than bend the knee... Dammit all... Where is the Alliance when you need them?

Still trying to stall, Doppler sends out another hightly encrypted and secure comm, and orders the defensive forces to hang back away from the protective halo.

::The near entiriety of the Darkwatch fleet appears in orbit over Corellia, arrayed for battle. Only the Dawn of Angels remained out of Corellia orbit, a safe distance away where it could provide fire support. Dagon opened a comm to the imperial vessels. It was odd, Dagon knew that the Empire had heavy losses at Csilla, but this seemed so against their character. The Empire should be licking their wounds and rebuilding their fleet, not seizing territory. Also, why hadn't the empire landed troops yet? They had more than enough to declare marshal law. It didn't add up.::

Imperial vessels, you are outgunned and outnumbered, stand down or we will open fire on you.

::After the comm, Dagon addresses his captains.::

If they don't stand down, use ion cannons only, something doesn't seem right here.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Dominique arrived on the bridge wrapped in a dress of shadows with her weapon on her back. She was much to short to strap it to her side, so it was the only logical place to put it. It appeared to be held in place by the very shadows that had become her clothes. She approached Dagon, stopping beside him just as he finished speaking. She had figured out what their mission was on the way over, but had yet to be informed of her specific part in this.

The women trusted that if something needed to be done, though, that Dagon would inform her when the time was right. Until then she would keep an eye on what was going on around Corellia as he thoughts split between the current and past memories of her last time at this place. She had been young and stupid last time she had come here and it wasn't until only recently that she had shed that stupidity and youth in favor of the wisdom that came with experience and age.

Carnage.jpg

When Darkness Falls dropped out of hyperspace shortly after the fleets arrival. The Gunboat was barely visible in the darkness its blood tinged wing tips the only feature to give away its presence and silhouette in the night sky.

Docking with the Dagon's capitol ship, the former Dark Lord of the Sith made his way to the bridge. Passing various soldiers on the way he barely broke stride as the helmeted faces jumped to attention trying to avoid him. His boot falls landing noiselessly on the ground the troops barely had time to react once they noticed him. Gliding like a shadow he entered the fore of the ship.

Coming up beside Dominique his blood red robes flowing behind him, Abaddon stretched out with the force and tapped the blade on her back to test her balance.

"Don't get yourself hurt." He said coldly knowing it would only spur her to perform in front of Dagon. Though Dagon wasnt her master, he had been going far to easy on her as a student. He could already read it in former apprentices mind. Dagon of couse knew it. But then even Sith weren't above playing favorites to some extent. She was indeed a strong pupil. Abaddon had half the idea in his head that could resurect the sect from Dagon, Silas and Dominique alone. But he wasnt sure if he had the patience to teach again yet.

The Former Emperor and Sith Master stood at ready blades glistening from his back, the lightsabers of countless opponents hanging from his belt more for decoration than anything else now.

"How long?" Abaddon asked coolly.

Edited by Guest

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Dominique was pulled from her introspection by the tap of a foreign hand upon weapon. It didn't off-set her balance any, but it did annoy her that he would be so bold as to touch another person's weapon without asking, or even announcing his presence. She cast a sideways glance at him, not bothering to give him anything more. She didn't know him and despite the command of the force he had, she didn't feel any innate respect for him. Not after the little show he had just done, acting as if she was some fresh apprentice that would topple over at the mere touch of her weapon.

Though, she couldn't expect anymore more from a Sith. It seemed that ego's were rampant in her former order, even she hadn't made it to the rank of Master without suffering from a bit of an ego-complex. The figure had many lightsabers attached to his belt, so many in fact, that she wondered how he was able to fight without hindrance. They were trophies of battles won and while they were impressive, Dominique felt that if reputation had not preceded her then that just gave her the benefit of being the unknown factor in an equation.

She kept her cold blue eyes focused on the forward view port, her silky strands of hair cascading down her back and covering portions of her weapon so that the hilt was sticking out from the center of the pool of hair. She was not without retort to his comment though; her response just wasn't a spoken one. When he spoke to Dagon, she merely raised her right hand and began inspecting her fingernails as if now that he was speaking, they were the most interesting thing in the world.

Carnage.jpg

Countless shuttles boarded Dagon's capital ship, unloading the men as they assumed battle-ready positions aboard. Revan arrived before them, organizing the men, and sending them off to their positions. They would hold stand-by until Dagon was ready to move this confrontation planetside. Revan on the other hand moved across the bridge with haste as his lightsaber and powered blade dangled at his sides. He removed his cloak, revealing his scarred face.

He immediatly spotted Dominique and Abaddon, standing there with Lord Dagon. As he approached, he smiled to Dom, and nodded to Abaddon before speaking to Dagon.

"Your guard is ready, awaiting your command. What is the briefing?"

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Doppler watches the new arrivals with a sigh of relief, his second and encrypyed comm getting out as needed. He comms back the current leadership in their emergency bunker, informing them that Darkwatch did show up and that yes, they would be needing to authorize those bills of payment as it looked like the situation was under control.

Canderous followed quickly behind the Sergent, listening closely to the details of the young girl's kidnapping and murder. "Truely, this galaxy is admist in chaos as of late." He thought, as the man went deeper into detail.

Canderous, himself, although a bounty hunter, held honor and the right thing to do above all else. And to hear a sad tale with a gruesome end for a mere child just tore at the young Mandalorian's soul. He would definitely handle this case with the upmost care. Finally, when the sergent had finished the tale of the case, Canderous did hold a few questions of his own.

"First off, it's Canderous, please." Canderous said with a grin, though one could not tell through the helmet of his Mandalorian armor.

"But you mentioned a ramson being paid. Was it delievered in person or transfered to a banking account? And did he own a banking account?"

"And also, did the man love to drink or gamble? If so, where and what did he care for?"

Canderous hated that he had to ask questions that were considered irrelevant to the matter at hand. But through those, just possibly, he could gather some intel on where the man may be located at. After all, old habits die hard.

"Oh, and one more thing. Did Mr. Sikuus's have any other known accomplices that may still be alive? Possibly a lover or a family member?"

*Brator stops and raises an eyebrow as the klaxons sound, indicating an Imperial assault over the system.*

'Excuse me, please.'

*Brator vanishes and returns five or so minutes later, opening up a computer system for Canderous.*

'I have to help with the assault, so I'm afraid you'll have to do this yourself. You have been given enough access to find out anything related to the Sikuus case.'

*Brator vanishes again, not entirely happy with leaving a bounty hunter to his own devices within CorSec but having no choice...*

bounty.jpg

I could have sworn that transit between Gala and Corellia took longer...

By now, it didn't matter. Armiena had taken a few minutes in a Jedi rejuvenation trance to compensate for her lack of rest after the Battle of Csilla, and now she was fully alert, although still a bit irate after the humiliating episode at Naboo. She was fully aware of the dangers of going into battle with a desire to rip something to bits--even more reason why should would have preferred to have an hour or two to vent her frustrations on a training dummy, rather than rushing to yet another battle.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me." Wait. Had she said those words on an open-air transmission? Yes, yes she had. Everyone had just heard her exclamation of disbelief.

However, it was an absurd situation for the Imperials. On a lesser planet, two Victory-class Star Destroyers would have been a harbinger of doom; those ships were well-known for being able to deliver a punishing bombardment. However, Corellia? The Rebellion's intelligence on Corellia was a bit sketchy, but it had apparently amassed a fair amount of firepower; even the Golan platform was capable of holding off both of the VSDs on its own, if the Imps decided to take a shot at it. And then there was the intervening mercenary fleet. That alone would have probably been enough to give the Imps the fight of their lives.

What in blazes was going on here?

However, there was no reason for her arrival to precipitate the first salvo. Even though she was actively scanning the armada, such as it was, for threats and was maintaining her shields, her weapons systems were still deactivated and she continued to skirt the edge of the possible battlefield. Until the first salvo was fired, hopefully, she would be seen as just another random bystander, rather than the forerunner of another party to the conflict.

drayyy.png

The small ship arrived on the flagship of Dark Watch. The two shourded figuers walked down the ramp. They were not asked for ID or anything else.

They made way to the bridge where they would wait for the next course of events to take place. Near the bridge they stopped however.

"Ichi. If you are sent to battle I am giving you a power. When you bite a victim you will infect them with a disease. They will turn slowly and die. When there body no longer lives they will turn into the undead. They will be primal. They will attack and fight untill their mind is destoryed. You and I will have control over them. However we will not keep them. Turn all who would fight you."

Yue reached his hand over Ichi's head. A bond was installed. As a result all of the bonds grouped together and turned black. Ichi was now the true champion of the dammed.

The two continued into the bridge and stood slient. Now was the boring part, the wait.

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

'I believe we've made our point, commander. No point in staying here to get torn apart.'

'Indeed. Plot a course and enter hyperspace.'

*The two VSD-II's swing ponderously around and point away from the planet. A moment later, they enter hyperspace. The siege of Corellia is over without a shot having been fired, and yet the Alliance's reputation is blackened. It could not, the Imperial personnel aboard the two craft consider, have gone better.*

Geki1.jpg

The crisis passed, Benedict Doppler gives a sigh of relief. CorSec forces are ordered to stand down and slowly, order returns to the system. Payment is remitted to Darkwatch with great thanks for their efforts, as well as a secondary thanks for the delayed response left behind by the Alliance.

General Corellian sentiment, proud of its independence, is turned hostile in regards to what was seen as an unprovoked attack by the Empire. Its general indifference to the Alliance, whom it grudgingly found itself forced to call on lest the Imperials had some trick up its sleeve, and yet found unreliable in the end, remains unchanged.

As for Doppler, he found himself back at work in his usual fashion updating files and reports, checking up on the Garrett Sikuus case, dismissing it as being handled by professional bounty hunters.

Arriving above her home planet, Skye was surprised to see the threat gone. She opened up a ship to ship comm with Armiena

== - == Threat's over? Do you know what happened?

Do you need me for anything? I might head down to the surface for a while if you don't need me for anything... == - ==

SkyeOrgana.jpg