Kashyyyk

RaveN

*Far away, on the surface of another planet JGoD could feel the loss of Zar, his life force ebbing away. She fell to her knees for a moment, and lost all sense of what was going on around her... nothing seemed to matter suddenly. The bond between the two was strong, her was her husband, the one man she had pledged to love.. she reached out to him through the force, sweat beading up on her brow from effort, but within a few moments she had managed it. A shadow of JGoD appeared to Zar, though no other could see it... The shadow, or haze, that had taken her shape made to cradle his head, though being that she had no real form she couldn't quite manage it. On the distant planet a tear rolled down JGoD's cheek, and the shadow too shed a tear, that fell to nothingness above zar's face. She knew he could see her, and she tried to smile...*

"You have a son Zar... A healthy baby boy, born to you and I... though he does not yet have a name. You are a father once more..."

*She stopped, her eyes cast downward for a moment, and she looked at the others that had gathered around Zar.. and about at the death and destruction of a battle she should have been at. She felt what might have been guilt in the pit of her stomach, but being unaccustomed to such feelings she could not say for sure what it was. They were all fighting something she too should have been combating... but she was too far away, and it hardly mattered now. Her eyes returned to Zar's face, a face she knew all too well, the contours of this face had been forever etched into her mind... a face that struck fear into the hearts of many, but brought only love to her own heart. Tears stung her eyes and as she became more and more consumed by her grief it became harder and harder to maintain her connection, but she managed it, her brow furrowed in concentration as she stared into the deep pools that were his eyes...*

"Don't leave me... how can i return to you if you're gone... hold on Zar... hold on for me, please... hold on for your son..."

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*Dv finished off the crowd of bugs that he fought. He dicided to go and find some realy big ones. He went to the deepest and darkest part of the forest. He sees a Grunt. His frist grunt tat he will kill.

Exciting, thought Dv.

*Dv spined arounded and shot the bug numerous times with the blaster on his left hand*

I am going to need help on this

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

Barohm Zar coughed again, trying to listen carefully to the words of his wife.

"A boy?"

The other turned around looking bewildered about him wondering who he was talking to. He ignored him -- he was too happy now to care what they thought of him.

"A baby boy? No name...?"

He thought long and hard. Naming a child...it was a long process...but he had just the name. Even though he had come to hate the previous bearer he realized that it had been his fault, his undoing, and that it was only right, that the son he had driven to his own death, should be reborn.

"Name him...Name him Viano...Viano Migueles..."

He choked again, this time he was really slipping...

It is almost over my love...I can no longer hold on...this is it...my spirit will not return for a long time...if ever at all...I love you....

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Dv smilies and gabs the thermial dentenator and throws it at the bugs mouth*

"I will fly away if I were you, there is a bomb and it's about to explode in a se-"

*It exploded, bug juice was every where*

"HAHAHAHAHA, again this happened to me, HAHAHAHAHAHA"

*from laughing so hard his slip off the speeder*

"OOUUUCCHH, AAHH DAMN IT!!!"

Edited by Guest
DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

*Tears fell freely from JGoD's eyes now, the shadows of these tears disappearing into thin air before they could stain Zar's face. Her image leaned down to place what would have been a Kiss upon Zar's lips, but could be no more than symbolic now.. she was not there, she wasn't there when he needed her the most, all she could do was look out of her hazy eyes into the face of the man she loved as he sputtered and coughed up blood onto the ground before her.*

"Viano it shall be then... and he shall know his father, even if you are not there, he will know you... I promise."

*The whisper of her image stayed by his side, crying dry tears as he drew in his last heavy breaths, each one thick with sticky blood... she could almost feel it's warmth.. and she wasn't even there. She remembered their wedding... the cut on her hand, and on his.. drinking of his blood and binding their souls.. but now that warm blood was leaking from his body, and his soul would soon be free of its mortal casing. She ran an invisible finger over the scar on his palm that symbolized their union, never once taking her eyes away from his. As he drew his last breath she whispered gently into his ear*

"I shall love you till I die... and far beyond..."

*When he grew still and drew breath no more JGoD, on her far distant planet colapsed into hysterics on the floor, and the connection was broken. In a near by room a baby started to cry... but it was several minutes before she was able to find the strength to stand and make her way into the candle lit room. She picked up the boy and tried to smile at him through her tears..*

"So it shall be you and me... but I won't let you forget him... and you shall be a constant reminder to me of what I have lost. I'll love you the best I know how, just as he would have... but for now its only you and me... my little one... my Viano..."

*The baby calmed once safely in his mother's arms, but did not seem to appreciate the hot tears that fell into his face. JGoD sat, baby in arms, in a near by chair. She sat for what might have been hours, the baby fell asleep, breathing softly... and finally.. she too slept, hugging viano protectively... and for the first time since she had joined the sith... she did not dream.*

Edited by Guest

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*Adi-Wan looked over his shoulder to Raynuk, and back to Tarrian as Zar spoke ... with the death rattle in his voice.*

"A boy?"

"A baby boy? No name...?"

"Name him...Name him Viano...Viano Migueles..."

*As he said the words ... Adi-Wan closed his eyes, and thought of the Viano Migueles that he'd known ... a Rogue of sorts - but, still a Jedi Master ... and a friend of his. He thought of the death, and destruction at Yavin IV .. and he cried another tear for those who had been lost there ... Viano, as well.*

*He looked back to Raynuk, and Tarrian, speaking quietly.*

"He must be talking to Brook ... they were close, were they not ... ?"

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Barohm Zar made one final attempt.

Forever...I love you...

He was fully reassured that Brook could handle herself. Whether or not she returned to the Sith, it was not certain, but, he was confident that she could raise that child to be a mighty warrior someday...when she would decide to show herself again. She was a strong woman and he was proud to have been hers. His breathing became shallow.

He addressed Raynuk.

"Kill it...and you shall be a Master of the Dark Side."

He nodded to the others, having no energy for a thank you. His body began to twitch and rithe in discomfort. He surged himself and screamed now a shriek that pierced the ears of those nearby. His white spirit uprose itself from his body and twirled up into the air disapearing forever.

His body fell completly limp and the flowers around him wilted to one side. Everything is meant to die one day. Nothing gold ever stays.

And so it came that the Sith Master had been slain mercilessly. His body was at peace and his mind as well. He was never to return with the living again.

And so a final chapter in the saga of Star Wars has been closed.

OOC: Farewell to all who made my RPing here a success, I had much fun, catch y'all on AIM. (Check back Community tomorrow for my goodbye).

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Tarrian nodded to Adi Wan, "yes they were very close, they were...they were married." Watching as his last breath left him, Tarrian turned to Raynuk, and she placed a hand on his shoulder as the three of them watched Lord Zar's body fade and disappear.

"Come on, we still need to win." She was not really in the mood to lose right now, so that just was not an option any longer.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

OOC: Too soon...

*Raynuk was fighting with everything he had. Every muscle in his bodt was a fine tuned device, perfectly in line with his brain. The darkside flowed through him, showing him, guiding him in the battle. He knew the attacks before they came, blocking them, reversing them, whatever was needed to defeat that certain bug. He felt Zar stray away from his back for a moment, seeing through the force as he made a lunge at a warrior bug. But then, Zar seemed to explode in pain, explode in horror, explode in death... Raynuk turned in time to see Zar fall to the ground, Raynuk could do only one thing...stand there... motionless, wordless, emotionless as Zar died before his eyes.

Barohm Zar. ..

He was the man who had raised Raynuk like a son. The son that he had wished Viano HAD been. Raynuk stood, transfixed as Zar looked him in the eyes, and spoke one last time, straight to him...

Kill it..And you shall be a Master...

Raynuk closed his eyes, and visably started to cry, in the middle of the battlefield. He didnt hear Adi-Wan or Tarrians words, he didnt WANT to hear them. But he fell to his knees a few feet from Zar, his eyes glued to the man who had been a father to him, had shown him how to fight just like him, and was very rarely not around to be asked advice of. Zar was the person he could always trust, and always confide in. Raynuk's memories of Zar flashed back before him...

The moment Zar chose him as his apprentice...

Zar as Emperor...

Zar's trip of self understanding...

Zar as Darth Excrutiation...

Zar's Return to his namesake...

His death...

His Icey Tomb...

His thawing...

His leadership...

His understandind...

his Wisdom...

his heart.

Raynuk heard Zars words with his wife, Brook...who was a long, long distance from Kashyyk. He felt her pain barely, traversing space and time. He heard of the son of Zar, Viano. Raynuk knew of what lied ahead for the boy, and knew what he had to do here and now, to ensure Viano could grow up as a Sith should....

The tears continued to pour down Raynuk's cheeks, ad the world around him seemed to slow to a crawl, the world becoming silent in his own mind. He reached over to Zar's body, and placed his hand over Zar's heart, not quite sure himself of what he was doing. His eyes scanned the body of his once Master turned best friend.

Many Sith had died before, and had always come back....Zar himself had done it a few times, but deep down, Raynuk knew...

Zar wasnt going to come back.

Raynuk picked up his own Blue lightsaber and looked at it...and then smashed it over his knee and throwing it off into the trees. He reached down, and picked up both of Zar's lightsabers. Knowing he would eventually give them to Viano, when he was old enough. It seemed to be Raynuk's duty, his JOB to do this...continue on Zar's legacy beyond death. He took a sample of Zar's DNA, not for cloning...but for a personal reason...

His hand slipped from Zar's chest, and with a shakey hand, attached one of Zar's lightsabers to his belt, tucking the other away safely. Raynuk was still crying, not wanting to belive the man infront of him, who looked so battered, and so beaten, was Zar. But he knew it was...

Suddenly the world came rushing back, and Raynuk remembered where he was. In the middle of a battle for the survival of the entire Galaxy. He stood up slowly, still looking at Zar. He heard some of Tarrian's words..We still need to win....

His face started to tighten, his nostrils flareing, and his breathing became heavy as he gritted his teeth, with a swipe of his hand, he threw Tarrian's hand off his shoulder and turned to her and Adi-Wan. His eyes glanced from one to the other, and it could be seen...a Red tint to his eyes.

"I will not have anyone else die except the bugs..."

He shoved both arms out, and threw Adi-Wan and Tarrian back about 10 feet, away from the bug as it made a move towards Raynuk.

Anger is my power...Hate is my Fuel...I AM THE ENGINE OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The statement, in his own voice, smashed around inside his head. He looked up, and stared down the large bug, two times his size.

Raynuk was officially ticked off... again. (Hint: Ilum )

His hands instantly went to the bug's throat, gripping with sub-human strength, almost demonic in nature. He saw the bone blade comming up and grabbed the blade with both his hands, his teeth clenched. The bug was strong, but Raynuk had emotions on his side, the blade stopped moving... The bug was putting everything it had into raising the blade. With a swift kick to the bug's leg, he had the bug take a knee, and then sent a knee to the face of the bug...sending it back, flying into the crowd of bugs, knocking a few others down. it laid there for a monent, and then realized, it no longer had its blade. Raynuk snickered slightly and picked the blade up with both hands. He raised it over his head, and smashed it down on his knee with the flat side. The sword, made from the bones of those the Warrior had killed, shattered over Raynuk's knee, and scattered to the ground*

"GET BACK UP SO I CAN KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Raynuk jumped through the air, and landed atop the bug and grappled with it for a period of time in the middle of the bugs, before it got the best of him, and threw him back into the clearing. Raynuk landed on his back, but stood tall still. Determination, hatred, revenge, darkness, confusion, and sadness were pumping through his veins, fueling him in this war against the bugs. They had taken someone dear to him, and he wouldnt stop untill all had paid for this one bug's mistake...He killed the greatest Sith to ever live.*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Kirlocca began to move towards the comm center. Once he got inside, he turned of his saber and shut the door. He walked over to the comm station and sent a message to the wookiee escape ship...*

"This is Jedi Knight Kirlocca. When your ship lands, any male wookiee prepare for battle. All females and children must stay on board untill the battle is over!"

*And voice came back over the comm.*

"This is Captain Forfeller. We understand. We are making our way down to the planets surface now! Captain Forfeller out."

*After that, Kirlocca can out and began to fight again...*

OOC: If there is no way for them to get to the surface, than they are not on thier way down!

Piccolo rushed back to the battle field, his arm still bleeding. He saw the fallen sith lord more closely now. It seemed the life had gone out of him. Piccolo had never felt love for any creature, so he could not imagine the pain the other sith were feeling. He bowed his head respectfully. Already Raynuk was battling the bug that had attacked BZ. Piccolo drew his blaster rifle. He began to fire at the weaker bugs keeping them away from the area. He would do his best to give the sith a few more moments to grieve.

*Bishop turned as a voice caught up to him. For some reason he had thought Kaylynn had gone on ahead of him, but there she was.*

"The Imperial outpost is just over the hill, we've not been acousted yet however I doubt that will last for long."

*Topping the hill they looked down onto the command bunker. He could sense Tarrian's presence somewhere near, though it was somewhat muffled due to the proximity of the alien beasts. Proceeding down the hill, they made for one of the many breaches in the outer defenses the bugs had left in their wake. Entering what appeared to be a deserted section, they moved in the general direction of Tarrian.*

Bishop.jpg

Running to find his party Outcast noticed that there was one less. He looked down to see that BZ was not missing but lying on the ground dying.

He bowed his head in appreciation and sat down to think.Then he quietly said something that was just loud enough for the others to hear.

Now we've lost a sith master, these battles are killing even our strongest and most expierenced. What is this war comming to? Wait i already know,

death

*Dv walked the cold misty forest, aware of bug are probably here to hunt him down. Dv look straight ahead and he see's a bug (he was right) he gets his blaster and shot 3 shots into the beasts head. It died. Dv walked on, then he found his speeder. It crashed into some bushes. Luckily, the bushes broke the speeders crash, it was still in good condition. Dv pulled the speeder out of the bushes and fly away to the war*

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

Necromancer and Darth Vile, please try to use some decription in your posts. Try to post more then a sentence or two, and you do not have to always be saying something to the other. Lets make it enjoyable for everyone to read. I know you can do it if you put a bit of thought into your posts.

IC: Tarrian could feel Bishop and Kaylynn coming up from behind and glanced over her shoulder to see them just rising over a hill. She called out to them through the force, and turn just in time to duck an oncoming slash from a bone sword. Flipping backwards, she ignited her saber and blocked the next blow.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

((OCC:Tarrain, I'll try. I need to get use to it.))

*Dv was stuned of what Nec just said. Going back down to the city where the bug were at. Insanity. Dv sighed, He was tired and basicly hopeless to fight at the moment. Dv was getting weaker ever time he kill those beast. So, dv agreed to him*

"Allright, allright. I'll try to find some strength in me. Or, what's left of me."

*Dv sighed again for he is disliking Necs plans. Dv walked with Nec*

"[sarcasm] You really tick me off, do you know that?[/sarcasm]

Edited by Guest
DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

*Necromancr ran into a warrior.*

"Crap not another one of these things."

*The bug slashed threw 5 troops and ran to Necromancer. Necro was prepared with his energy weopon pointing at the bugs stomache. He fired but the blast wasnt affective. The bug was raging towards necro and jumped and charged at him. Necro use his force reflexes to parry the attack. He swung out his sword and was ready to fight for his life. The bug keeped clawing and slashing like he went into bezerker mode or something. This didnt stop Necro from swinging his sword. THe bug eventually chiped at necro leg blood ran down to the ground. Necro swung at the bugs face and instead hit the bugs chest scraping away some nasty flesh.*

NecromancerSig.jpg

*Dv ran away, but not to far. He grabed his last thermial detenator and threw it at the Warriors eye. The bomb was lauch and stuck in the creatures eye socket. The creature screamed in pain then blew up. But Nec wasn't harmed on the count of his amor plating.*

"I didn't have to warn you on that. You knew I was going to do that."

*Dv realized that he was covered with green woozing blood, and litte chucks of flesh and intestines*

"AAAWWWW, GROOSE. Maybe I should find another way of killing those warrior bugs. EEEWWW, this is really nasty..."

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

*Raynuk was thrown to the ground by the bug, and rolled off a little distance before getting back to his feet. He stared the bug down, and pulled out his white lightsaber, slashing a gaunt that was to come up beside him as he waitied for the oversized bug to make its next move.*

"Tarrian...Adi-Wan...This thing isnt going to come down unless we fight it as a team..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...