Kashyyyk

RaveN

*Necromancer all alone in the bug infestied planet turns off his boosters and drops down to th ground. His high energy weopon still ready to fire at anything evil enough to attack.

"Finnaly im here, I must find my troops."

*He herd blaster rifles in the distance.*

"That must be them."

*He turns back on his hoover pack and flys over where the sounds are comeing from. Sure enough the group was there but instead of 100 people being there, there was only 40.*

"Where is everyone there was sappose to be 100 people here."

"A soldier yells out we were attacked and lost many troops by the damn gargoles."

NecromancerSig.jpg

Barohm Zar looked at Adi-Wan.

"If you heal me...you realize I will have your head for it when this is over..." He made a slight wink to him before he passed out from loss of circulation.

The blood trickled down to the floor and it was becoming apparent that Barohm Zar needed some help.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

* Impede gets up and hisarm starts to bleed.*

" Oh no dont worry about me Master Adi-wa. I was just force pushed into a wall. Nothing to worry about except for a broken ARM."

* Impede tore a piece of his shirt and rapped it around the bloody area where the bone was sticking out of. He poped the bone back in place nd wated for a few mintutes. The he looked at his are arm. All he saw was a long scratch. Like a big paper cut.*

" What the..........."

* Impede used his sword to get up. He looked stared at Raynuk. Thenhe glared at Adi-wan. Impede turned around and started walking towards the factory where his broter was and the bugs.*

SIG.jpg

Tarrian walked into the medical facility and watched the convo between Raynuk and Adi. She walked over and hoisted Impede up to his feet and sent him out of the room as she continued over to Raynuk and Adi.

"Adi, if you can save him, do it." Turning to Raynuk, "Raynuk, lets let him do what needs to be done. Come with me, we can see if we can fortify this place at least until Adi Wan is finished."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"Then do it Jedi..."

*Raynuk knew Adi-Wan was wrong. He wasnt focusing on hate, he didnt throw Impede into the wall out of hate. The Sith know no fear... He followed Tarrian anyway though as they scavanged through the building for ways to fortify it against the onslaught that was sure to come. They knocked down walls and moved cabinets, tables, lockers, anything. Raynuk went outside the building, and pulled it in on itself strattegiclly, to give it the illusion of a pile of rubble, because thats basicly what it turned out to be*

"Nothing like the real thing..."

*He sighed and scanned the area again, and walked over to Tarrian and helped her*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Hearing Raynuk and Tarrians requests to heal Zar, Adi-Wan sprung into action - he lept down beside Lord Zar, the almighty Sith, and he propped his head up against the mattress of a medical facility bed. He was unconscious - all the better - and Adi-Wan focused upon the Light Side of the Force, and the healing abilities that were bestowed upon him. It had been such a long time since he'd actually done it - Reagan was the last one that he had healed with the Force, injuries sustained from Bishop - the husband of Tarrian. He knelt down beside Zar, and placed his hand over the wound that bled profusely.*

"Just hang in there ... oh enemy of mine ... " - he said, quietly, almost to himself.

*His palm began to glow, and the yellow light of life shined strongly against the chest of Zar. Adi-Wan focused upon the tears of muscle tissue, and organic damage that he'd sustained. He succ.umbed to the Force, the Living Force, and let it do as it willed.*

*In the mind of Adi-Wan he could see the wound, and just how it had effected the lung of Lord Zar. There was a tear - that was bleeding - causing suffication through asphixiation from drowing in one's own blood. He immediately started to heal the wound. He moved the blood outside of the lung, back to the empty cavity from which it came - outside of Zar's natural lungs. He began to clot the blood, and used the Force to guide him.*

*He saw the tear - it was bad, and the lung itself had been damaged. He started to heal the Sith Lord from the inside out - starting with the lung. He merely used the Force to accelerate the healing process, rather then use the Force to heal him, per se. As he sped along, quietly - in a meditative trance - he continued to work upon Zar with his mind. He called upon the Force to form the clots of blood that would ceal the wound from the inside. He instantly forced the blood that persisted inside of his lungs out.*

*Zar coughed involuntarily, and blood was emitted through his mouth. Unconscious he lay - while the Jedi Master worked ferociously on saving his life. He'd not had to heal such a wound before - and time ... was all that stood in his way. This wound would take some time, to heal, accelerated or otherwise. He continued to work Zar's insides, while he knelt beside him.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Noahs Jedi Starfighter weaved through the seemingly huge bugs that tried to tear through his hull, he smirked as he used his jedi reflexes to manuver around them, he took a few down with his vulcan cannons. Then landed the Fighter close to the bunker. Exiting the ship, he ran up to his deceased body. He saw himself laying there lifeless, then he grabbed the lightsaber from his old corpse and began deflecting shots while he entered the bunker, looking for Master Tisserand.

"Master Tisserand?! Are you here?"

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

OOC: I don't know if i'm dead or not...so i hope i'm alive still.

*Kirlocca ran through the wood's towards his hutt, which could not be destoryed by anything but the force. Once inside he realized that his padawan had followed him in. He made his way over to a small unit on the ground. Kirlocca opened it. and put the item in his vest and looked at his padawan.*

"Listen to me. Stay here. You will not be harmed here. I have to make it to the city of Rowwsher. It is a hidden city full of wookiee warroirs. They will know how to aid us!"

*Kirlocca ran out of the hutt and left his padawan completely protected by the force. He used force jump to make it up to a secert tree walk way. And he ran towards the city of Rowwsher...*

*Takes out his commlink then dials dark viles number.*

"Come to the factory area it is safer for us at the moment."

*Necro puts his comm away.*

"Troops uve done well so fare, u fought with honor and pride for this planet if u keep this up the bugs will fall before you and everyone else that is fighing for this planet. If anyone wants to stop fighting and leave this planet may do so but dont come back. Alright troops lets clear out the area move move move."

NecromancerSig.jpg

*Mes hears the bunker door open, and the voice of Vincent Noah echoes through the building...

"Noah! I knew I'd see you again...The bugs have left the command center, and I was just heading out to follow Adi-Wan to the city platform. Unclip that lightsaber on your belt, you'll be needing it."

*The two run out into the strangely quiet command center, and head off in the direction that Adi had left to. Once they arrive on the scene, Mes witnesses a sight that he knew he may never see again in his lifetime - A Jedi healing a Sith...

"Take a good look Noah, because that isn't something you'll see again any time soon...

*Mes stands alongside Raynuk and Tarrian, fighting off any bugs that approach...

ITS.jpg

*As Kirlocca ran, he could smell the secnt of his feelow wookiees. He made it to the village and found thier leader. After to quick talk with the leader, 100 wookiee's with Maru left the city of Rowwsher and headed towards the main platforms. Every last wookiee besides Kirlocca had a bowcaster. and with the Maru they rode, all had double bowcasters on them. As the came towards the city platforms, all could now hear the thounder of the feet of the Maru as they came towards the city. With Kirlocca at the lead, he rode the smallest Maru, his saber drawn...leading his people towards a very hopeful victory at Kashyyyk...*

He looked at Master Tinova healing the fallen sith warrior. He moved into position to help gaurd them while Adi-Wan proceeded with the healing.

"Hurry Master Adi-Wan."

He didnt want to rush the older and wiser master, esspecially wiht a task that was so difficult, but it was imperative that he finish son, if they stayd i one space too long the bugs would surely find them quicker.

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

*The Maru made it to the walk way's of the city platforms and began to acend them. On thier way, blasting at any bug that moved. Kirlocca made his way up a walk way and began to fight all bug's that yried to get in the wookiee's path...*

This will be the day. The wookiee's will now get back what was lost. they will no longer sit and let people run them over...they will fight!

*Kirlocca took one glance around and could see another platform under attack. another city! Northayyk! That was his home city. It was being destroyed! Kirlocca than turned and gave a howl. 16 wookiee's ridding Maru rode up to him, than they all rode off for Northayyk...*

Tarrian fought off some of the bugs that had gotten through, and ducked as one went right over her head and headed in the direction of the room where Adi Wan was healing Lord Zar. Turning to run after it, she saw Mes come out of no where, and handle the escaping bug.

Breathing heavily, "Thanks Mes, come on, we need to keep these bugs away from Zar and Adi Wan for a bit longer."

*With a quick nod to Tarrian, Mes turns to his right to face a charging bug.

"Noah, keep your eyes open at all angles, feel them approaching..."

*As the bug moves closer, Mes steps to the side, and with one powerful horizontal swipe, he takes the bug down. While Mes finishes the creature off, another bug flanks him in from the left, knocking him to the ground. His saber flies from his grip, hitting the ground, undamaged, 40 feet away. Mes tries to pull his saber to him, but he doesn't have time...The bug rears up, ready to strike...

ITS.jpg

In his state of unconsciousness he could feel his body being healed. Suddenly, multiple layers of tissue were replaced and fixed through the healing powers of the light side of the force.

He shivered figuratively at the thought that he was being helped by a Jedi.

If he tried this while I was awake, I'd kill him...curse that Jedi...

He began to explore his predicament. Something was wrong -- these bugs were posing more of a threat than anything or anyone he had ever fought before...and he did not like that feeling all too much.

Barohm Zar quickly looked within his mind and heard a voice ringing out to him.

My love...my love...

Brook? It must have been, no one else called him that. But she was not there...only a figment of his mind. He ran to her and held her in his embrace. She pointed to the ground...to a small basket on the ground with their child in it. He picked the small bundle up and smiled.

He will be great some day...

And as quickly as the vision came, it ended, sending him spiraling down into a pit of darkness.

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Adi-Wan worked feverishly over the slowly recovering, yet - still highly damaged body of Lord Zar. His hand still placed over the entrance wound, and palm still glowing yellow with light, he continued to work in his mind - to heal the tissue of the Sith.*

*Adi-Wan watched as the spindle fibers of the muscle tissues torn, began to slowly recoil, and twist back together, creating another "whole" of the unit. Again, they were refurbished, and given strength. The inner heals were already completed - the lung was functioning at normal capacity, yet again ... and the muscle fibers surrounding it had already begun repair. The clots removed themselves, as was the normal process of healing. Upon the outside of Zar's body - the entry wound of the Bug's claw was all that remained. As the gaping wound closed up, all-too quickly, it appeared as if it magically was just "reversed" to where the tear from the top, to the bottom, closed back up - from the bottom to the top. A small scar remained, but after a few seconds - it had faded until it was nearly invisible.*

*Adi-Wan retracted his hand, and opened his eyes slowly ... Zar was still knocked out. His mind was hard at work, yet - his body was not in control by that mind. He spoke quietly.*

"Wake ... Zar ... get to your feet ... "

*Nothing ... he propped Zar up, until he was in a sitting position on the floor and used his connection with the Force to enter the mind of Zar - so to speak. He was merely communicating with mental images, rather then spoke word - this time - and directly to Zar's mind.*

***In the Mind of Zar***

*Zar stands alone, wondering about his love, and his new born baby - that he had not yet met. His anger flares as he feels as if someone has trapped him in this solitude, to keep them away from him. He didn't know what to do, but he was sure that next person that he would see, would feel his wrath, indeed. From the shadows emerged Master Adi-Wan Tinova ... not good timing, but nevertheless ... there. Zar didn't face him, but rather left his back facing Adi-Wan. And Adi-Wan spoke to him.*

"Zar ... come back ... this is not your place, not your time. The Force has more planned for you ... more life, more of your wife ... and more of your soon-to-be child, a boy ... that you will not meet for a long while. This is not your time to die, Zar ... not any time near then ... come ... get to your feet."

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

He rose and looked at AdiWan as he emerged from his deep slumber.

"Thank you...but I will have your head for this when this is all over..."

Barohm Zar stumbled to his feet very slowly and looked around the room.

"I need my things..."

He was brought his lightsaber and a new cloak to put on. He stood up.

"Now let's get these bastards..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

A transmission for Piccolo comes in. He will recieve it when his power gets turned back on.

-Message-

Piccolo, its Kamino, if you need any help with those bugs, send me a transmission. I'll be in space, later.

-Message-

Kamino.jpg

*Kirlocca rode his Maru through city after city. Some of the cities looked the same, life less. At every city, Kirlocca left 10 wookiee's to protect it for a while. There were only two major cities now. Vesalora , and Rorworror, the Capitol. In Kirlocca's mind, he knew that those two major cities would have lot's of bugs. But his army was willing to fight for thier freedom...but, the wookiee's he had wasn't enough to be an army, just a defense core. they remained hidden untill it's time to fight.*

It is time! Kashyyyk will have freedom. Every wookiee, from every city, will get to live in peace...the force has shown me the way to win this battle at Kashyyyk!

*Kirlocca and his defense core rode up to a city platform. It was there that he saw jedi and sith. Than he saw bug's trying to enter to med area. irlocca took his Maru and shot it's bowcaster cannons and the enterance. Once cleared Kirlocca rode up and got of his Maru and bowed before a sith woman...*

"I am Jedi KNight Kirlocca. Me and these wookiee's will help you in any way we can!"

*Adi-Wan smirked at Barohm Zar ... and as he tried to stagger to his feet ... he suddenly felt light headed ... he reached for the edge of a medical table ... missing, and falling face first to the ground ... knocked out.*

*The healing process of a Jedi takes a lot out of the healer. It must be used cautiously. He was - in a way - transferring some of his life-force to Zar ... giving him life, were Zar had had none. Giving ... saving ... life. He paid the price for such a terminal wound in his unconscious state. He began to bleed from the nose and mouth, as he was out before he hit the floor, and his head smacked into the cold, hard ground with nothing to protect his body's weight coming full force to the ground ... beside his head. And there he lay ... and there he knew not where he was.*

Barohm Zar looked down at Adi-Wan and quickly picked him up.

"As much as I hate this, one good turn deserves another..."

He carried the Jedi's body to a bacta tank and put him in, filling it up with the appropriate fluids and turning the machine on.

"You will be back to normal in a few hours...my friend..."

Barohm Zar quickly left the room and returned to the surface to join Tarrian and Raynuk.

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Raynuk was having much more 'fun' that he really should have. he pulled a bug out of the air that was in mid attack on Tarrian and smashed it to the ground. He kicked it in the face before ripping open it's gut, and pulling out it's innards, showing the bug*

"This is your death Bug..."

*With his bare hands, he started ripping vital organs from eachother, and with a last rip, shot force Lightning into the gaping wound, electucting the bug from the inside. The Virago was still overhead, blasting away at the bugs it could when Zar came out. A bug turned to him to charge, but the Virago reduced it to a smoldering spot on the ground. Raynuk turned as he felt the surge of darkside wash over him*

"Glad to see your feeling better Zar....wheres Adi-Wan?"

*Raynuk half expected Zar to pull out Adi-Wan's head from behind him, but his attention turned back to the bugs as one came flying out of the masses towards him. Raynuk jumped in the air and kicked the bug in the face, sending it spiraling back into it's bretheran. Raynuk charged and slashed, taking three down at once, fighting with all he could give*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

OOC: Hi guys, I'm back. Ob Ordeena has given me temporary control of the Hutt forces until he gets back. I was hoping someone could give me a quick recap of the battle. Nothing too detailed, but basically who is there, where their respected forces are, and who is winning. Darla is currently on Kashyyyk, but I can control the Whiphid in space. Okay, I'm nervous, but lets try this...

*Darla the Hutt turns to regard her slave,Lorsha, who is currently nursing herself from the beating the Crimeboss gave her earlier. Such a loyal, although pathetic, thing. It will truely be a shame if she dies.*

"Come you filthy Toydarian, I must find safety. Those dam Jedi won't help us, so we need to protect ourselves. Find a bunker, or anything that will keep us away from those bugs. We have many enimies here, so be cautious. Now go!"

*Lorsha begins searching the perimeter for safety, looking for anyone who can help.*

*Darla stays in the brush of the forest. Her massive gearth is hardly visable in the dense woodland.*

*An older Whiphid is perched upon the Correlian frieghter command deck. From there he can command the entire Hutt fleet of assult boats, freighters, and starfighters. In a somewhat rusty voice he commands the fleet with sure confidence...*

"Send 3/4 of our starfighters, 1/2 of the assult boats, and 90% of the freighters to search out and destroy any of the bugs in our reach. Keep the remaining forces near this Correlian frieghter for back up and defence.

I want a progress report immediately. There are people down their who need us to get them out. Now kill those bugs!"

Master: Darla the Hutt

and Slave: Lorsha

Barohm Zar shook his head.

"He passed out. He's healing in a bacta tank right now."

He didn't have time to say another word. He sent his hand out into the air and shot a blast of force lighting at a nearby Gaunt that was about to release a shockwave of spores onto Raynuk.

"Better watch it..." He said, "Those spores will rip through anything...believe me..." Barohm Zar pointed to his shoulder.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Sayn Ta stays in the hut, waiting for her master to come and retrive her after the battle. She hopes he is O.K., they have hardly begun her training and they were already seperated. Sayn felt bad for not helping him. She was a strong Gungan, and feeling helpless was unnatural to her. Sayn hoped when this was all over, she could really start to divulge in her training. Until then, she remained in Kirlocca's hut.

OOC: I want to apolagize to everyone, ecspecially WookieJedi, for not posting. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Sayn_Ta.jpg

OOC: Hi guys, I'm back. Ob Ordeena has given me temporary control of the Hutt forces until he gets back. I was hoping someone could give me a quick recap of the battle. Nothing too detailed, but basically who is there, where their respected forces are, and who is winning. Darla is currently on Kashyyyk, but I can control the Whiphid in space. Okay, I'm nervous, but lets try this...

Not to be smart, but no he did not. I was IM'd by Adam, and he most certainly did not.

*Necromancer and his troop ran into a herd of grunts. Necro charged his energy weopon and fryed threw a bug. He turned on his boosters quickly and hoovered over one of the bugs fireing down with his weopon. He drops to his feet and takes out his sword slicing threw the flesh of the bug. The troops were giving him support behid him.*

NecromancerSig.jpg

Talon, who had rendevoued with Ryoo, was now helping in the air. As he piloted, Ryoo was able to get shots off quicker and more accurate. Talon piloted the agile craft towards the combatting Jedi and Sith. Ryoo blasted air born bugs as they went. Finally the pair were above the allies. While Ryoo started taking down bugs with the big cannons, Talon activated some smaller lasers to provide some chaos down below.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet