Naboo

RaveN

The Force flowed strongly through Leonardo Stovachi. It had proven itself as an ally to the warrior time and time again. Thinking back, the Force had always been there for him. It had made him better than he ever thought he could be. Now and he his best was being tested.

"Even if you could bring her back, she would not want it. She knows what I was like when I was one of you. And she feared me. And I could not stand it. So I think I will stray away from yuor offer."

Leos eyes burned with passion as his saber swung through the air. Its silvery glow seemed to reflect his mentality during combat. On the outside he was fierce and powerful, eminating passion with every strike. But on the inside, his spirit was calm, thinking every move over, always keeping in check with his enemy.

Time seemed to stop for Leonardo Stovachi. He had entered what appeared to be a vision. But in reality, it was a showing of the future. But the future could always be changed, especially by one who knows it.

Leo dropped to his knees and brought his saber over his head. His silver blade blocked that of Renin. Sparks flowed around his armor as silver and red merged as one for a moment. But the moment of oneness only lasted a second. The two blkades seperated and Leo spun around. His left leg swept out to trip Renin. But the Sith had saw the attack coming and merely leapt over the attack. Then it was over. Renins blades passed through Leos neck, killing the exile. Had it been reality, Leo would have been dead.

So instead of going with his first insticnt which would have been that move, the exile tried some proposterous. Insetad of kneeling down to reinforce his block, The grey Jedi went up. His saber slashed through the hand that held the crimson blade in the childs hand. Burnt skin and blood could be smelled around the area. But Leo was not finished.

The Corellian called upon the Force and leapt into the air. But not high as before. Insetad he made himself parallel to the ground. His feet planted on Renins chest, and his hands on the childs wrist. Then with all his strength, he leapt.

One has to wonder how the nerve receptors of the wounded work. Would they commit themselves to one place of pain, or would they seperate into multiples. Either way, pain was felt by all.

Leo heard and felt the arms of Renin snap out of place as his feet pushed the shilds body away from his arms. But he was not through. the Sith would have been left alone at this, only he had desecrated Maras name merely by speaking it. this alone gave Leo reaosn to kill the child. then he felt it. through the Force he felt Maras soothing presence, whispering to him.

Think of your child. Would you want someone murdering him?

Leo suddenly realized what he was doing. He was murdering a child merely for being incompetant. So suffering would have to do. The exile watched as his saber fell from the sky. His strong hands gasp the cool hilt and he spins around. Pain once again lances through Renins body, as silver blade merges with the shoulder of Renin Santur.

"Your saber is destroyed. Your hand is useless. Your shoulder can be healed with time and bacta. Return to your father and this all the punishment you will take."

Leos emerald eyes stare into Renins. The former Sith hoped this child would return to his father, whoever it might be. He hoped the mercy he was showing now, would not return to haunt him.

asdfgcopy.jpg

((Technically, I never posted a kill shot. I suppose its up to Requiem now if he lives or dies...))

Orrick stood above the corpse, with both lightsabers still held out and ignited. He kept his eyes focused on the body on the ground.

"Those who give no mercy shall recieve none- not from me. The Jedi are a race ravaged by war. We can have no peace because we are given none." He turned to look John in the 'eyes'. "I will always be searching for that peace. That joy of life. It is the one thing that holds me together... But the Jedi are a dying cause. The galaxy has placed on them a burden that I fear is too big for them to handle. And I will die for them if that is to be my destiny." Orrick began to pace, while Leo was locked in mortal combat. Maybe this was a trap- an elaborate scheme hatched by John Skywalker himself in search for vengeance. But to Orrick, there were things that needed to be said. "But I have been through the depths of Sanity's End. Driven to the brink of sanity itself... and I have seen things you could not even begin to imagine. I have seen something greater. I have felt it. If there is hatred here now, it was not brought by me."

He stopped his pacing, and took a seat by the Sith Master. His mortal enemy could simply reach out and end his life with one swift strike with the lightsaber, and Orrick took a seat beside him. It was respect. After all these years, Orrick respected him.

"I remember that day on Sullust just as clearly. But what was I to do, John? It was an invasion of our temple. It always has been. When we continue our search for peace, we are hunted by the Empire, or the Sith. And we must fight. And we must run again. And be found again. It is a vicious circle- one that when we attempt to fight back and defend ourselves, we are marked as hypocrites. So what was I to do? Was I to allow myself to be killed? Was I to give up just because a 'true' Jedi searches for peace and not war? No... I think it is as I say. We can have no peace because we are given none."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Renin screamed in pain as his hand was sliced by the white blade. The pain in his shoulder and arm burnt up and down. It was nosiating for the young boy. He laid crippled on the ground. Tears ran down his eyes as the pain kept rushing to his head. The boy's right arm was useless. When he tried to get up he was unable. He remembered his training and thought about how pain was what his power came from. Rolling over, Renin lifted him self with his left arm and stood with his right arm dangeling. He watched Leo walk away, and then felt the blood drip from his amr and hand. Slowly lifting his sleave he stared at a part if bone that was coming out of his arm. Turning away, he moaned at what he had just saw. Limping the other direction of Leo, the boy called for his Father.

Father..Help...I am *pause* wounded badly...I need a bacta..

He grew silent and fell flat on the floor, then passed out.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

((Holycrap. A LOT has happened since I had my little vacation. I'm sorry I didn't post, studying for finals week, this week. And thanks for not just killing my character, even though he'll probably die anyways. We're only apprentices, when you guys are freakin close to masterhood...))

Heretic struggled to rise, grabbing at his left arm, which was (apparently) cut off in the fracas. He was weaponless and open, and the only thing he could do now was heal. He jammed his arm into the stump that was on his shoulder, and the little life that was left in it reattached itself. He used the force to speed the process, healing the wound in a matter of moments, nothing left but an oozing scar to worry about. Even the bone had re-knit itself, a characteristic of only a force user using unconventional healing methods.

He rose, only merely tired from the battle, standing behind his master, but far enough away not to be caught in case they happened to fight. He was clearly no match for Orrick, and knew it. He did not want to die today, and he wouldn't.

Instead he reached out, using the remaining force he had to help heal Renin. They would live to fight another day, but only just. Renin would regain consciousness in a few moments, and would find only scars on his hand, but the shoulder was too much for Heretic, for he had no force left to aid him, even when he called it with all his will.

And so his body fell limply forwards, still conscious, yet drained of all energy. It wasn't an honorable, warrior's death, but there were times when dying was something you didn't want to do.

A small fighter landed in the city of Theed. A cloaked figure stepped out, headed towards a certain rooftop that the Force was calling her to find.

As she drew near, she could feel the events unfolding. She sensed Heretic's death, and the pain belonging to her son. She felt the presence of the rogue Jedi, and a part of her cried out for revenge.

She made her way up to the roof, and the scene panned out before her. That one glance was all it took.

"Hello, boys," Sirvani said dryly, the hilt of her lightsaber resting in her hand unactivated, "I think this party's gone a bit too long."

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

The events that unfurled left the Master and his Rival in an odd moment of peace, out of what one would call respect and honor... there was a calmness between the two men.

"It is a cycle, vicious, indeed. And it shames me to think I was once a driving part of that foul device... that I still am now. But you are no longer truly Jedi, are you? And I am no longer truly Sith. While there'll always be a linger to kill you... as you will always have the desire to lash out of control... but we now walk the path of Heretics. More will move to our confused cause will they not? Of that I am certain. For the galaxy tires of foolish crusades of self-extermination. You and I, Colos... and I am sure there are others, are examples of that. I shall endeavour to find myself, I wish you the same. Lashing out in anger... without control, that is far from the Jedi. But the time for both our Orders draws to a close... regardless if those more near-sighted will ever take heed of such a warning. It is odd... this peace. I remember it once, except then it was more of contempt... it was out of no other choice, without hope against a bigger threat... Jedi and Sith fought as brothers. If a time comes where that must happen again... You must know, that I'd rather stand with you, than against you..."

With a smirk, "Even if you are a miserable Jedi and I am but a foolish Sith."

His face fell on Sirvani, "Be still, love, we are done. I shall gather them and we shall depart... Unless this place calls to you. The Jedi and I are finished. They shall heal and ask many questions... of that I don't blame them. Perhaps wish to find a new Master, perhaps I have lost sight of the Sith as I have the world. Time makes one's views grow stale."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

In the darkness we may lurk,

Ever eager for dirty work,

Try to find us if you dare,

But danger lurks, be warned, beware!

Sirvani listened quietly, observing the rogues--Jedi and Sith--and listening to the words being spoken. She felt something that she had never felt before--a new, strange emotion was taking over her, and the words that both were saying fueled the feeling.

"And time passes quickly," she replied to John's comment, her face clearly telling him that she was willing to talk about this more, but not here. "But let us leave, my love. This planet is weary of death and judgement. Let us leave and not return unless we have need to come again."

She strode purposefully toward the edge of the rooftop and paused, waiting for him.

sirvani.jpg

((No offense, John, natural character reaction...))

Heretic laid on the ground, not entirely conscious, yet not exactly asleep. He heard what was said between the outcast Jedi and John. He also knew that John was making himself a traitor for doing such an action. Yet, the Jedi did not attack, and He was certain of his death if they did.

Mustering his strength, he pushed himself off the ground, and helped Renin to his feet, careful not to touch his shoulder. He shot a glare at the Jedi, remembering their faces. They would be his first target, after he was ready. Quietly the two apprentices walked over to where Sirvani was, Renin squinting with pain. He needed bacta bad...

However he did not turn to face John. His opinion of him was severly diminished now, that a Sith of his ranking would allow the two Jedi free that not only harmed his two apprentices, but one of them his own son... Deep within his mind, Er'uue resolved never to follow that example of a weakling, no matter what the price, even if it be his life.

And so the outcast stood and nodded to the Sith that was John Skywalker.

"Until we meet again..."

And then he and Leo made their exit. From their open run, they leapt from the roof top, and landed on the wide avenue below. Orrick's white cloak and shaggy blond hair billowed behind him. Ashley had not remained idle, and had brought the Starsword to them on their call. In moments, the Jedi were aboard the ship, and leaving the planet and its troubles behing them.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

Spaming...nulled.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

John's facial expression did not change, only shifted slightly as the absent gaze fell upon Er'uue,

"Your thoughts... they are still far too open for such judgement to be made. You are right to condemn my 'weakness,' and to have your view of me diminished is a perfect example of that which lingers within our ranks. Renin will survive, he will live past this day... and for his own good he has learned a lesson and faced an opponent. You are foolish to think anything less of that exchange. But cling to the old ideals that linger within your mind, if you wish, Apprentice, I will teach you what I know of the Dark Arts and with that... I pass onto another fold, cast out from those who I once called my brothers. You will be my 'legacy,' what remains of the Sith Master whom I once was. We must go home, you will craft your weapon and continue your training in the Force. Renin shall heal... and Horus must still be conferred the rank to which he is entitled. Much is yet to be done... Call me a traitor if you wish, but traitors are those who forsake what they believe in, as a Jedi, as a Sith, as any other moniker for the same thing... I still believe in the Force."

The Traitor took his strides to stand next to his beloved, What you and I shall discuss in time will echo this day... we shall return here to finish this and start anew, I promised you peace once... I think I've finally found a way out, Love.

John aided the frail Renin into a bacta tank and activated the healing fluids to save the young boy. Forgive me, but we all learn this way.

Leaving Renin under Sirvani's care, the Rogue offered her a kiss of Goodbye and made his way to his private vessel, leaving Er'uue to his own devices.

The A-wing's engines whirred to life, cutting a swath of rampant destruction in the fragile vegetation as it rose into the air, John at the helm.

This is The Spectre, I shall see you all on Raxus Prime.

The Comm went silent and the ship's sublights roared into the abyss of space, leaving nothing but disheveled spacedust in its wake.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Heretic only could stare as John left. That was his right. He might not have been right in judging him, but he was sure that he had abandoned the ways of the Sith. He knew that didn't mean he was a Jedi, or a traitor, only that he did not believe in what he fought for.

He left the rooftop, taking a path through the building and down, leaving mother and child on the rooftop for some alone time. He felt some pity for Renin, but not much. He was a Sith, and nothing could be more tougher-than-nails in the galaxy. But what did he fight for? This he would have to meditate upon, a technique mainly the Jedi used, but Sith were also known to use it from time to time.

He made his way to his shuttlecraft and blasted off, reaching space in about 20 minutes. As soon as he was clear of the gravity well, he flipped a switch on the navicomputer, and blasted off with his Ion trail flaring behind him.

John's words still ringing through her head, the red Twi'lek turned to Renin. He was still unconsious inside his bacta tank, and Sirvani knew he needed at least another hour inside it. Confident that he would be safe while she was gone, she walked into the center of the city and found a small shop that sold ships. Almost the entire selection was Nubian, naturally, but Sirvani disliked the gleaming sliver style of the native craft.

After wandering the hanger a bit longer, she found a small, black ship. The owner of the shop tenatively told her it was a new design that he had invented. He hadn't put the distinctive silver plating on it, but instead had used a stronger black alloy, deciding the try to find a way to give it a silver gleam later. However the ship was complete. It held three people.

The owner named an exorbitant fee, but quickly halfed it with a mere glare from the Sith Lord. Another glare and a mind trick later, Sirvani flew out of the hanger, having bought the brand new ship for only 500 credits.

She stopped on the roof to pick up Renin in his bacta tank and settled him in the back. She then set course for Raxus Prime and the new ship entered hyperspace.

sirvani.jpg

From the pilot's chair, Orrick pondered the question. "We go now where the Force leads us." He paused, and swiveled to face the others. "In other words, I'm open for suggestions. I suppose we could go to the Dojo for a bit to train up, if no one else has an idea... Just anywhere from here."

As he waited for a response, he kept the ship on a steady course towards the heavens above...

((continue in space))

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Indy's ship appears out of hyperspace over Naboo. She approaches the planet, enjoying the lush, peaceful view of the shining jewel-like planet. After getting permission to land and being wished a beautiful day by the air traffic controller, the ship lands in a hanger in the city of Theed.

As the Codru-Ji exits the ship, she takes in the surrounding atmosphere. Theed had lost some of it's former beauty, though to what attack, Indy didn't know. She was saddened by the fact, but knew that the native Nubians would not allow the affects to remain seen for long. They would rebuild, and hide the scars of war and destruction.

After paying the landing fee, she sat down on a bench outside the hanger to wait for Yuusuke. As she sat, she took in the sights of the busy civilians and enjoyed the pleasant breeze on that air.

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

The Negotiator touched down on Naboo. Yuusuke hadn't been here since he watched Faust execute Darla after she saved his life. He hoped the hunter still carried the scar from the force-pike he'd driven into Faust's shoulder. Yuusuke didn't suspect many had gotten that close to killing Faust. If he hadn't wasted that opportunity Darla would probably still be alive. Shaking the terrible vision from his mind, he adjusted his tie, and located Indy.

"What's our next move?"

Yuusuke.jpg

"How many people begged for their lives before you killed them anyway? You will not be spared."

Indy glanced up and greeted Yuusuke. "I'm not quite sure, to tell the truth. Since the Bothan alliance didn't work out, I guess the only thing left for us to do at the moment is wait for the base to be completed. But I don't like just sitting around like this. We've been out of the action for long enough."

Her eyes gleamed as she spoke, radiating her zest for life. "There's no telling when the base will be finished, so it looks like we've bought ourselves some time."

She listed off the options. "We could sit around here and wait," she frowned.

"We could go hunt down some wrong to right," she continued with a wink, "or we could go try to round up some recruits for the Death Strikers."

She faced him. "What do you think?"

amipaint2.jpg

Yuusuke always admired Indy's solid nature, and good humor even when things looked grim. He was beginning to realize how good of a leader she really was.

"I would never ask you, but I think you already know what wrong I would like to right. But we definitely need more recruits. That should be our top priority."

Yuusuke.jpg

"How many people begged for their lives before you killed them anyway? You will not be spared."

Indy glanced at Yuusuke. Indeed she could tell what wrong he wanted to right, but she still didn't want him to run off and get himself killed.

"Forgive me for being selfish, Yuusuke," she said, "But I don't think I'd be able to keep going if you got yourself killed. You're the only one I have left."

She gave him a meaningful smile. "You have to understand that. But I promise you; once we get some more people, once the faction gets up and running, I will not hesitate to try and stop you. In fact, I might even encourage you."

She shook her head and changed the subject. "So, where do you suggest we go to find some recruits? There's gotta be someone in this galaxy who wants to join the Death Strikers."

amipaint2.jpg

Yuusuke understood her concern.

"You weren't being selfish, forget I mentioned it."

Yuusuke certainly didn't think it was selfish of her at all, he was the one being selfish. It was not right for him to put her life in danger out of his own quest for revenge.

Justice, not revenge.

He wasn't so sure though. That line was becoming more and more blurred lightly.

"The Last Call would be my first suggestion. Rattatak, too, is a hub for that sort of thing, but it's probably not a good idea to go there. Geki or some of his friends have been known to hang out on that planet."

Yuusuke.jpg

She nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that's probably not too good of an idea. I'd rather just avoid him at this point in time. I did hear he took quite a beating recently though by the Rebels. Something about Sanity's ERnd being destroyed."

She shuddered. "Good riddance I say."

After glacing around the area, she turned back to Yuusuke. "The Last Call might be good, or just Coruscant in general. We'll head there, but I need to stop off at Aaris III first."

She rolled her eyes. "Not that I think the workers there are slacking, but I'd better make sure they're following the plans I left them. Tell you what--I'll meet you in the Last Call."

amipaint2.jpg

"Alright. But be careful. Don't hesitate to contact me if you run into trouble."

Yuusuke was worried about their future, and that of the Death Strikers. But if the Rebellion was growing in power as Indy indicated, there was still hope. He fired up his ship and headed for Coruscant.

Yuusuke.jpg

Two heavily armed and armored transports, the hulls of each sporting a massive Imperial insignia, emerge out of hyperspace. On the bridge of the lead transport stands a towering alien, a member of the Gran species, clad in a black uniform. His eyes all closed but one, Commander Balban watches as the beautiful planet of Naboo appears to grow larger as the transports draw ever closer. Followed by the second transport, the lead transport enters the planet's atmosphere.

A few moments pass before Balban turns to a small view-screen to his right, where a specific area of the planet was mapped out ”“ targets were marked in red. Balban snorts with pleasure. As the transports near the city of Theed, the main target today, Balban yells a few quick orders ”“ the Gran liked to repeat his commands every so often. Within the massive holds of each of the heavily armed and armored transports, stand two hundred equally armed and armored Imperial Stormtroopers. All of the troopers are armed with heavy repeating blaster rifles, concussion grenades, and backup blaster pistols ”“ all, that is, except for a special few, who just happen to be armed with a variety of more exotic weapons.

Balban, once again, barks a series of orders at the crew of the lead transport, as the massive ship hovers above Theed. Moments later, dozens of large pods, each carrying a number of Imperial Stormtroopers, drop down from each of the two transports...

((3 days...))

The Imperial forces encounter very little resistance. In fact, the people of Naboo were very willing to hand over their government to Balban, the world's new governor. Balban's first order of business: the setting up of suitable defenses. Heavy ion cannons, effective deterrents against orbital siege activity, are placed at strategic points all over the world - the heavy ion cannons are mounted on rotating bases, are covered by a semi-circular energy shells, and are modular, meaning that in the event that one is destroyed, another can be erected in a short time. Anti-aircraft laser cannons are also erected at strategic places around Theed.