Naboo

RaveN

Jak's ship had landed not to long ago. He was leaning against it smoking a cigarette. He watched the beautiful girl wade in the water. Her slender figure moved effortlessly as she walked. The sun reflecting off her blonde hair. He watched her sit down by the tree. He took a drag a his cigarette and walked over to her.

"So what brings you to the lake? You meeting someone or do you live nearby?"

He waited for an answer.

vendetta2.jpg

Father and Mentor To Angel Tiberias

Dhan-Jaroe looked over Tera's shoulder to his little girl. "I miss Home."

DJK frowned and looked at the house he was at... covered in dust and he smiled, waving her over to him. He let go of Tera and picked Em up.

"Honey... this... is home. This is where Daddy spent a long time with Mommy." He frowned. "But maybe this isn't your home." He looked up to Tera, it would kill them both to do this, but they both wanted what would be best for her. "Your home is with Uncle Talon, to be a Jedi Knight, just like Daddy." He smiled. "But we'll be with you at all times honey."

Tera-Lee looked to the girl, and watched a reaction in her. "Uncle Talon? Mom! I don't want to seem bratty... I'm seven years old, almost eight, I meet my dad for the first time, and now I'm going to go with some uncle to become a Jedi?" Emily-Jade stared at her mother. "Mom, did you ever think that I don't want to become a Jedi?"

Tera guessed that the last few hours had been alot on the girl. Not wanting her to seem like she was getting dumped on Talon, she went up to the girl. "Emm, it's your choice. But it's also a future for you. I would have done almost anything to be recognized at your age. I was almost trained, but then I had you. I want you to get the most out of your life..."

guns.jpg

Lora brushed back her loose golden hair from her clear violet eyes, turning to look at the man that spoke to her. She knew without a doubt that this wasn't who she was to meet with, even though she didn't know who it was that she had come to the planet to see.

"Just sight seeing. I'm... on a holiday. What brings you here sir?"

She was polite while cautious, she didn't know anyone from here, this man obviously an offworlder like herself given the clothing he was wearing was not like the natives of the planet. And she needed a friend.

Lora.jpg

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=591707#591707

J.O.A.T (Jack of all trades)... Firrerreo - Lorranne Karrade

"Im here for work. Im a transporter, for now. Im joining the rebels. Im living out my dream of becoming a fighter pilot. This isn't my fist time being here. If you want I can show you around."

Jak took another drag of his cigarette. This girl was very polite. There was something about here that caught Jak's attention. He just couldn't put his finger on what it was.

Jaks comm started to buzz. He picked it up.

"Go ahead...right...I'll be there"

Jak put the comm away. took one last drag of his cigarette, dropped it on the ground and crushed it with his foot.

"Hey, im sorry..Lora..I have to go. My training as a pilot in beggining. Maybe I'll see you around. I promise you I will show the sights of Naboo. Some day."

Jak winked at Lora turned and ran to his ship. He ran up the hatch, closed it. Started the engines and took off. The ship sped off to space.

vendetta2.jpg

Father and Mentor To Angel Tiberias

Dhan-Jaroe ran his fingers through the little girl's messed up hair.

"Hon, it is your decision, like your Mom said, but... the Galaxy needs more good Jedi, and I can't do it all by myself. I can't train you, but your uncle, my brother, he can train you and before you know it, you'll be a Jedi Knight, and we'll be together. We will visit you while you train with Talon, and we'll always be with you. But if you don't want to... I can't force you."

After saying goodbye to the gungans Xander left the forest. While walking back home he wondered about to odd feeling he got during the fight. It had only been for a short amount of time, but it had seemed to make him stronger from the inside, make him react faster, and even warned him a few times, saved his life.

When he arrived back in Theed Xander went emmediatly for his home. After freshing up a bit he lay down on his sofa and tried to sleep. After some minutes he realized he couldn't get sleep tough. He got up again and walked upstairs. He reached the second level and went for a door. After opening it he walked through and reached a large balcony. On the balcony his Naboo starfighter stood. Xander opened the cockpit and crawled into his fighter. The cockpit closed. The astro droid was activated when Xander activated the ship by typing his secret code on the control panel. The shields and weapons on the Naboo fighter weren't activated, anyway, what could be dangerous on such a beautifull planet?

Xander lifted his Naboo fighter up and started flying rather slowly, away from the city. He enjoyed the sight.

"We must throw all available droids, into battle!"

hate.gif

Her holiday over and still no sign of who she was to meet with, Lora packed up her bags and headed back to the space port. She would head home again and hopefully this person would contact her in time. She boarded the space craft, leaving the planet of Naboo behind her as the transport streaked into hyperspace.

Lora.jpg

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=591707#591707

J.O.A.T (Jack of all trades)... Firrerreo - Lorranne Karrade

He had been flying for quite a while now, and was flying over the sea. There wasn't really anything special to see. Just before he decided to return home he suddenly got warned once more. Xander send his fighter downward while spinning around, the spinning was just enough to dodge all of the lasers. He quickly pulled up. The Naboo fighter missed the water by an inch. Xander looked around. It were two of the rusty A-wings.

More pirates!

Xander activated his shields and lasers. The A-wings dropped behind him and opened fire again. Xander pulled up quickly, but the pirates followed. They opened fire again. Xander went to the left and the right, barely dodging the enemy fire. He hoped someone could help him.

hate.gif

Tera-Lee looked down on the girl, "Emm, I know how much you like to explore... so while you think about it for awhile... why don't you search the place out for yourself?" Smiling, she shooed the girl to go have fun.

Turning to her husband, she laughed softly, "A choice that will change her future... and she has to make it." Shaking her head she moved closer to DJK, she slide her fingers between his and brought his hand up to her shoulders. Her blue eyes sparkled. Having him near by made her shiver, but when it came to physical contact.... it was amazing.

guns.jpg

Dhan-Jaroe sighed. He was always being pulled away from his happiness. Just when everything seemed like it was going his way, things went wrong. He felt a great disturbance in the force. Jedi were dying. Tera was wrapped around him, not a care on her mind. DJK looked at his lightsaber dangling at his waist and remembered his loyalties to them. He decided he had to help, but he saw something shimmering in the corner of his eye; his ring. He looked at the cottage, the Naboo cottage he built so many years ago, the place he left her at. He sniffled and just held her that much tighter. The Jedi... would have to handle their troubles on their own; he wasn't going anywhere.

”œIf only I never left”¦ things could've been so much better. I found what little family I have, but at what cost?”

Tera gave a concerned look towards him. Dhan-Jaroe sighed and looked down at his lightsaber. She didn't need someone to beat her over the head with a pole... there was something wrong and he couldn't hide it. Shivering, for no apparent reason, she dropped his hands. Not knowing what to think, her emotions flew all over the place.

Tera, though being only force-sensitive and not trained, knew that no matter what was going on in her life, Dhan-Jaroe would always be connected to someone else in another place. A slight case of jealousy rose up in her, but she pushed it back down. Out of all the times, this had to be when he felt pain. Shaking her head, she turned away from him, knowing his duties and knowing the guilt... and the pain.

She listened to DJK's voice and after he stopped, she sighed. "Dhan... go. There's some thing out there, some one... the Jedi. They need you. Do what you must, and I'll be here for you when you return. But promise me, you'll come back... alive." Glancing back, she sighed and then walked into the cottage.

guns.jpg

Xander pulled up once more to dodge the enemies' fire. These A-wings looked in bad condition, but the pilots seemed very good. Only thing was, they were bad at aiming. Xander realized he wouldn't be able to shake these pirates, but he had a plan soon.

"Time for some acrobatics, put all power to the front, hang on there H2" he said.

Suddenly the Naboo fighter shot up high in the air and performed a wide looping. After the looping H2-G6 quickly regulated the power again. The pirates didn't know what happened. Xander opened fire quickly and hit the first A-wing a couple of times. It started falling and Xander turned the nose of his Naboo fighter toward the remaining A-wing.

"Take this!" he said, pulled the controll stick a little further out of the desk and fired again. A proton torpedo flew at the A-wing and blew it up completely. Xander realized he was panting, never had he killed so many living beings in one day. But if they wanted to attack him that was their choice. He wondered where all these pirates came from tough. Was it some sort of invasion? Xander decided he could better fly around for a while to see if there weren't more of these pirate camps...

hate.gif

Dhan-Jaroe held his head. "Am I not supposed to have what I want?" He took his lightsaber in his left hand and looked at the metal glimmer in the setting sun, than... his wedding band, his constant reminder. His fingers fell lax, and his lightsaber to the springing grass. He followed her into the cottage.

"It's not a promise... not a gamble I'm prepared to wager. How long do we have to be seperated this time? Six, seven, eight more years? If there is something to do for the Jedi, I don't have to do it. I'm a father now, and I'm your husband... my days of running head first into battle, shooting first and asking questions later, are over."

There was no trace of other pirate ships, and it was getting late. Xander turned his starfighter around and flew back home. Upon arriving there he landed his ship and got his droid out of his Naboo fighter.

Maybe these pirates attacked me because of my fighter, I should give it another colour so people see I don't serve the security forces here

Xander started working on changing the colour of his ship from yellow to black, HG helped him.

hate.gif

"It's not a promise... not a gamble I'm prepared to wager. How long do we have to be seperated this time? Six, seven, eight more years? If there is something to do for the Jedi, I don't have to do it. I'm a father now, and I'm your husband... my days of running head first into battle, shooting first and asking questions later, are over."

Tera looked at him. Closing her eyes, she sighed. Looking to the ground, "Dhan... What about Talon. What about everything you've been living for in the past few years?...." Walking to a window she looked out.

guns.jpg

He extended his left arm... the grey robe folding to the crevice that seperated his forearm from his bicep as he felt the cool night breeze that swept over the outskirts of a small village in Naboo.

"I'm going to follow in your steps, father... all my life, I have watched you, learned from you the ways of the Jedi, and now... now is my chance to put what you taught me to a greater purpose... peace."

After that brief aside... he pulled his arm back down to his side and stared upwards... the many-speckled darkness that matched the silvergray hue of his eyes reflected its own light upon the weary village, casting eerie shadows amongst the ground. Drake turned to his right and trudged into the darkness... towards his destiny... following that omniscient path of light that lay before him...

"May the light guide my tortured soul..."

Xander finished painting the last part of his starfighter, the nose. He walked backward and smiled at his work. His astro droid beeped happily and rolled up beside Xander. Xander had done the original work, and his droid gave it a finishing touch. The parts that were normally yellow were now black.

"Well done, H2, with this ship we can probably blast down some more pirates"

H2 beeped confirming and then changed his tone.

"Yeah, I'm tired too, you can shut yourself down untill tomorrow, H2, no problem"

Xander patted his astro droid on the head and went upstairs. He fell asleep from the moment he lie down on his bed.

hate.gif

"I could hardly call my presence in the galaxy for the last seven years as living. I had a small, although successful, political career in the Senate, but politics are not a driving force for life." He sighed and took a look around the dusty cabin as he collected his thoughts. "Talon... is a powerful Jedi, he's more than capable of taking care of himself without aid from me. You and Em need me, and as long as you two are in need, I will be there for you."

On the door of the cottage there is a surprise knock on the front door. A sudden feeling of danger creeps over its occupants. There is nothing immediate or life threatening, but a slow, oozing premonition of gradual danger.

Outside a small package sits on the ground, bearing delivery stamps of galactic postage, albiet expressed from an unknown and unmarked sender, right at the very door, a box a little over a cubic foot. It in itself is devoid of any danger if the Jedi should force scan it for such, save as a harbinger or portent of things yet to come. It has no electronics or other hazard that could be detected, yet sits there with an ominus aura resonating on the sixth sense, its unknown contents awaiting the light of day...

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

OOC: I'm not in the mood to put up with this bullshit.

IC: Dhan-Jaroe sensed the overwhelming sense of impeding doom. He turned to Tera-Lee. "Get Em and take her to your ship, quietly."

Once they had, he waited, and as he did, he could feel the dark side's small presence increasing. He sensed the box on the ground outside the front door, and the evil that rang out from it. He didn't sense any immediate danger, but he didn't want to stick around to be on the safe side. He backed out of the cottage through the back door, following Tera-Lee and entered her ship. At that point in time, the Star Gazer lifted off and took off for parts unknown.

OOC: The preceding cheap post on my part is brought to you in part by users who have a problem with me not bothering them.

The next day, the Naboo local police force, dispatched by an annonymous tip, head out to the cottage.

They find the package and open it up. One of the officers, upon doing so, turns aside and vomits.

Faust was first and foremost a Hunter. Having received a special task to hunt down all members of the Jedi Council, he was dispatched to go after the easiest one first- the one with known vulnerabilities and attachments that could be exploited. Despite his already proven prowess on the battlefield, being a Hunter consumated its art in the destruction of one's foe. As much, if not most, of the battle was fought off the field as on. Using skills in tracking one's foes (this time done through property and title records) and using a simple, scary truth to mark one's presence was all he needed at this point in time.

Inside the package is a severed human head, its skin chalky white, mouth agape, and its dead eyes rolled back in a horrified expression. The forehead is at first glance, scared, but a further examination reveals a pattern, words, tatooed into the skull. The detective reaches down to examine it and falls back screaming, a horrible image burned into his brain.

Meant for Dhan Jaroe, he is assailed with a shadowy figure in flowing white. Out of that shade are two great icy blue pits of inhuman malice and cruelty. This image passes, only reinforcing the message on the victim's head, reading, if not screaming four words that would strike terror into the heart of the bravest man.

"I'm coming for you."

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Xander Spacelight, who had taken his fighter and droid and went to check it out together with the Naboo police force, stood watching at the head in the box. The head was nothing, but the cry had chilled him. To make sure the head wouldn't do any more harm, or at least disappear, he took his Naboo blaster and pointed it down at the head. He fired several times untill only some bloody shards were left. Xander turned around toward the head of the Naboo security.

"It appears as if someone is going after the people that lived here, but the house is abandoned. We should warn the people that lived here" he said. The officer shook his head.

"No, we protect the Naboo inside their own borders, but when they leave this planet they are out of our range"

Xander nodded.

"I understand, captain. Then I will go" he said.

"Good luck" the captain replied.

When noticing the Imperial ships nearby Xander quickly steered his starfighter back tough. He landed at his home and stood at the balcony, overviewing the city.

"You to" Xander said, waved goodbye and climbed the ladder into the cockpit of his Naboo starfighter. He pushed some buttons on his control panel and the ladder retracted, the starfighter got off of the ground and the cockpit closed. Xander steered his Naboo fighter upwards, he would try to search for the people that had been threatened.

Edited by Guest

hate.gif

A small Space Taxi exited hyperspace above the small planet of Naboo. As the cruiser started to decend, he began his initial preperations for landing on the great surface of Naboo. As they finally touched down, Bishop tossed a few credits on the seat, the driver looked at him.

"Sir, this isn't enough."

Bishop smirked, and turned around. Picking up the credits that he threw down on the seat. And then walked away slowly. The driver of the Taxi got up, and ran and pulled Bishop from the back of his neck. Wrong move.

Bishop quickly spun, bringing his left foot around at eye level. Boom, the foot smacked right into the left cheek of the driver, knocking him down instantly. He started to "swim" back with his feet, and then finally got up off the ground and left the planet.

"I guess that was enough."

Bishop walked slowly, he really didn't have any idea of where he was going, just the general direction. He looked out, waiting, watching, and listening.

After noticing the Imperial ships nearby Xander quickly steered his Naboo starfighter back home tough.

When he got home he dropped on his sofa.

"Imperials, pirates, what the hells' happening here? And I thought that in such situations Jedi would come to help us out... But those times are over, Jedi are decadent, arrogant and evil. We shouldn't trust them. As soon as I get the chance I'll join the Sith so I can hit some sense into those blasted Jedi!" Xander cursed loudly.

hate.gif

Piro Ritt landed his Corellian X-A 13 Subfrieghter, The Black Hawk II, on the surface of Naboo and waited just outside the city.

The Sith Masters red and black Mandalorian/Cortosis armor, twin ligtsabers, and two Sith swrods were all hidden under his black robes, making it seem like he as unarmed.

Piro pulled out a huge piece of cardboard and wrote the words

SITH HOPEFULS HERE

on it and set it on the side of his ship. He leaned against his ship and waited for the Hopefuls to arrive.

Bishop came back from his day dream, moving slowly away from his ship and closer to the man that just landed. He nodded in his direction, then opened his mouth.

"The names Bishop."

He folded his arms across his chest, and waited for a response.

Bishop followed orders and slowly walked into the ship. He really didn't like taking orders from people, but when he was told to do something from someone higher than himself, he accepted. He sat on the side, and waited.

Xander got up as he heard the sound of something large land near the city. He got up and looked out of the window and immediatly noticed the sign.

Now thats funny, I just decide to join them, and that ship lands here... oh well then I'll count myself lucky then

He quickly ran to his Naboo starfighter. H4 also entered the ship. Xander flew his starfighter toward the Sith transport and looked toward the man that seemed the most inmportant of the Sith.

"Hello, I'd like to join you to destroy the Jedi"

hate.gif