Byss

Darth Heretic

OOC: (Posting for SoP, didn't want to change screenames.)

johnskywalker, the lightsaber thing is allright, i must not have read the posts accurately enough. The only reason i would or am making protest to what you're doing, is so that Byss remains a secret from Outer Heaven and the Jedi, or anyone but the Sith. If the SD is not apart of the Outer Heaven Fleet, that is okay, it may remain in orbit.

Ken Palpatine. Your post could've been accomplished in a PM, you only made an OOC comment, so that you could make me look bad, you totally did it on purpose, and don't say otherwise. john's post could've also been accomplished through a PM, because it concerned only me. john has only been RPing for a short time, so it's okay, so he should know better from now on. But Adam should know better. He has been on this site as long as i have, and was very much around when OOC was told to be stripped down to PMs. Although this post should be comprised of PMs itself, i am doing this so anybody that may read this thread, will know my response to their lack of using PMs, and my answer to their responses and questions.

BTW, "lockdown can only be done by mods or admins"? No, Khaos posted that the entire base was being put in lockdown, if you're going to post here, read the posts. Speaking of which, DMD's second post here refers to when the planet was destroyed, and says he restored, and brought it back together. FYI. Sorry for the all OOC post Mods.

Darth Extirpate remains on the planet, and oversees the activity above the planet. A SD, that was doing nothing, and a single ship flying above.

He turns to the computer.

The computer replies, "Ship ID confirmed, listening device activated."

Extirpate smiles, "Yes, yes...."

A series of CORE ships, mostly Y Wings, and X Wings, with two Corellian Gunships arrive on the far side of Byss, opposite the Star Destroyer.

A comm is sent to the surface. "This is the CORE. Surrender your planet at once or face destruction." The ships begin a series of evasive manuvers as they wait the response from the surface- be if fire, a surrender, or an attack command from the SD on the opposite side of the planet.

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

*A ship had been pulled in by the gravity of Byss, and flew straight to the planet, and went through the atmosphere.

An escape pod ejects, but is quickly pulled in by Extirpate.*

Extirpate whished to give them a warning, but decided to take them out.

Byss's Star Destroyer defense force came from around the planet, and started blowing up ships.

*BANG*

*BOOM*

*BLOW-UP*

The Star Destroyer cannons were destroying the ships at a rapid pace, Extirpate had came up out of the second one from the planet, with "Alec Ketsuragui".

The Star Destroyer destroyed the last one, and a third one, a gift for the Sith Order, entered hyperspace, with Byss in complete lockdown.

OOC: You came here unprepared, and 2 Star Destroyers CAN do that, you wanna whine about? Go ahead, if you're going to attack someone, make sure you can win.

Edited by Guest

OCC: If you bothered checking the rules, you can only use one capital ship and that means one SD. That is the exact same reason I only showed up with only a small compliment of fighters and not a beast of star destroyers to pound Byss into a pulp.

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SoP's eyes jerk open, "Kessel, he said CORE was at Kessel."

SoP rushes over to his control console, "Kessel, Kessel, Kessel...." he repeated as he looked, but could not find the planet Kessel.

He relies on the Force, "Star/Planet projection, 500 years ago."

The star map adjusts, and Kessel appears, leaving the grip of the Maw Black Hole alignment.

He grins, "Kessel is IN the Maw. CORE IS at Maw."

He picks up his new helmet and goes to Aracoun Morion aboard the Deviant IV.

hooj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

*The Moore Shot out of hyperspace above Byss and entered the atmosphere. JGoD landed her craft in the hidden hanger she knew would be there and stepped out... it looked the same... it all looked the same. She closed the loading ramp of her ship behind her and walked slowly through one of the palace's many corridors... a palace built for her at a time in her life now long since past. It seemed like centuries ago... she'd been different then, or so she liked to think. Her appearance at the very least had changed slightly with the new body... but perhaps not enough. She walked down the hall noting the tapestries on the walls until she came to one in particular. There it was staring down at her with her own eyes. Her own face, preserved for posterity... in the palace that had been built for them. Built by Him... It had been so long since she'd thought of him at all, but the whole place had the feel of him. It seemed to smother her until she was inescapably drawn into her memories.

He leaned against a ship across from her in the hanger and looked at her hard... "I love you... I know its forbidden... but I can't help it..." Lost for words She'd simply told him he was mistaken... he didn't love her... not really. And she ran from the room... and never stopped running...

It took her a moment to realize she was crying. She had run from him... even when they were together he felt she was pushing him away... he told her so himself. And maybe she had, it was weakness... and now? what was she now? Was she strong, or was that weakness still there waiting to rear its ugly head at the most inopportune of times? No... no she was happy now, in love and loved back... But you were then too... that pesky little voice in the back of her mind seemed insistent on reminding her of the fact. Yes, she had been happy... but she had made her choice, and any chance they may later have had together had died with him... he was gone, and dwelling on the past wouldn't change anything. She looked at the portrait of DMD that hang opposite the one of herself for only a moment before she kept walking... and she didn't look back.*[/i]

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

....... eternal darkness and the cold hand of death....

......despair and loneliness........

...endless suffering........

A distant voice stirrs my consciousness. An echo in my mind that is both familiar, yet faint. The agony of the abyss surrounds me. Sound has been substituted with the screams of those who have fell from the light and into shadow. I often wonder if I am really the one who is screaming? That compounded with the feeling of having your flesh burned and then peeled off with with a dull blade, radiates from ever corner of what has become my existance. My existance....... If that is what this can be called? I fight desperately to maintain or remember who and what I was. The life I lived. The love I had lost. Brook.......But it grows harder. As time passes, or from what I can percieve of time in such a place, the abyss has taken it's toll. I am losing myself. Forgetting what it was to be alive and to feel. I am becoming numb, as I sense my soul has become weary. As long as I can remember my physical self I will never fade into the madness of the abyss. I see that now. Such things were revealed to me from my time in exile away from the Sith. Holocrons told of others whom had survived the abyss. Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun, and Emperor Palatine. I am...or was as powerful and cunning as any of them. I must find a way back. I will find away to return to the realm of mortals. I will not fade away, without a flicker. I will ascend into the light, dragging behind me a trail of darkness from the grave.......................

spawn.jpg

Those who are prepared to die, are seldom defeated....

*The corridors were dark and the feeling that something not quite tangable was all around her would not desist, it built up inside of her, as if there was something ahead of her in the darkness, just eluding her line of vision. She shrugged it off... she had always been at home in the darkness and saw no reason why this should be any different. She reached finally the palace's main chamber and set herself to lighting the torches on the walls. Once done, the dim light cast shadows more haunting than the darkness had been... Welcome to your new home... It would be suitable, comfortable enough. If she was to set up office here as was planned she would need to get a few knights and apprentices around in order to get things flowing... but there wasn't much to do now but spruce the place up... this room, for example, could do with a bit more furnishing... a few strategically placed skulls for example, make it feel a bit more homey. With a backward glance over her shoulder she set out into the darkness of another corridor, stopping and opening a few doors along the way in search of a set of quarters for herself that would be suitable.*

• 2 weeks later...

*The halls grew darker as she walked further into the palace's chambers.. she could sense remotely that someone else had arrived on the planet, Zar. She continued down one corridor smiling to herself... the walls were blank stone, dark and the air was thick with moisture unable to escape... there was only one door in this hall way. She pushed it carelessly open and smirked at the room that lay itself out before her... perfect. She ran her hands over the top of the desk.. it could do with some cleaning.. her fingers left lines in the thick dust that lay atop the dark wood that matched the rest of the room perfectly. The elegant four poster bed in the corner was a nice touch... though it lost some effectiveness with the thin flimsy mattress it held.. no matter... discomfort made one stronger anyway. She pulled out the desk chair and had a seat she leaned back and folded her hands together upon the desk in front of her. She opened herself to the force and waited...*

Barohm Zar ventured within the palace and walked around, looking at the new decorations that had been put in place by Brook. He felt a blast of force energy in the ripples surrounding him and realized she was near...but where? This was going to be a game of cat and mouse.

He ventured down forgotten cooridors, with the stench of training, death, and mildew everywhere.

Perfect...

As he walked down halls, black candles lit up on the sides to "illuminate" a passage for him. He finally made it into a room where he saw Brook sitting at the other end.

"Well, I'm here, what do you need help with?" He said with a smile.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*She smirked to herself and stood slowly turning to face him, framed so perfectly in the doorway.*

Business later.. don't you think?

*She sauntered over and reached round behind him to shut the door. She stifled her smirk in what turned to a mockery of a pout... barely accomplished, something about her features didn't exactly suit pouting. After a few moments she gave up and allowed her smirk to escape as she kissed him lightly on the lips..*

there.. see now isn't that better...

*her eyes glinted dangerously and she kissed him again.*

OOC: ew.. see there's something about this post i just don't like.. but i can't put my finger on it.. its just not my style.. but oh well.. it'll have to do.. my brain can't come up with anything better at the moment...

*Some time later... ((use your imaginations kiddies.. or don't.. either way))*

*JGoD carefully crawled out of bed pulling on her carelessly discarded clothes silently as she made for the desk chair.. she couldn't sleep. She turned the desk chair that stood on the opposite side of the room to face the bed and situated herself in it as comfortably as she could manage and just watched him sleep. Her thoughts wandered as she watched his chest rise and fall with the steady breath of sleep.. how simple this all was right now... how easy and perfectly right... and how horribly wrong things could go. She couldn't let things go wrong this time... she had to do right by him... but what if life had other plans? It always seemed to, and very rarely bothered to consult with her about any of them... but she would make it work this time around.. she wouldn't run.. not twice... all the what if's would surely kill her if she let them get to her. So she just wouldn't... she'd just let herself be happy and take the rest as it came... that’s the way it had to be, otherwise how could it work? Duty first... that could be a problem... but then, perhaps not. Her thoughts chased themselves around in circles until finally she managed to fall asleep in the stiff backed wooden chair...*

Barohm Zar awoke from his deep slumber with a long stretch. He felt a chill and pulled up the blankets and sat up in bed, his exposed upper half rising and lowering with each intake of oxygen into his system. His eyes traced the patterns on the walls of the room and he found themselves on Brook, who's lifeless form was fast asleep on the wooden chair.

How long has she been like that...months...years I have waited for a moment to share with her like this...what I would have given up then to achieve what I have now...

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Allow me to paint a picture for you. The paradise world of Byss. It's beauty is only eclipsed by the ever growing shadow of the dark side that has and always will cover the planet. In it's vast oceans, deep beneath it's dark murky waters, a bubble finds it's way to the surface. It is the the first of many. A clear night sky is soon shrouded by the swirling cloud formations that settle over the area of recent activity. Beneatht the surface of the water, random flashes can be seen. each more intense than the last. The ocean is now bubbling, but closer observation shows that it is actually boiling. Dozens of marine life, ranging in sizes, float up to the steamy surface. The smell of death and salt walter blow across the nearby shores were the City-Fortress of Lord Diabolus still stands. The clouds rain down their fury with lightening strikes on the surface of the water. To someone observing the display, it would appear that the sky and the ocean were engaged in battle against one another. Then as suddenly as it all began, it eneded. The clear skies fought their way through the storm clouds, bringing into view three of Byss' neighboring moons. The night was once agin still and silent. But there was something different. The alignment of nature had been disrupted. The balance of power had been tipped. Out of the depths, near an outlying island, rose a hand from beneath the waves.*

spawn.jpg

Those who are prepared to die, are seldom defeated....

*She did not rest easy... nightmares.. not that such was an uncommon occurrence.. but usually they were welcomed... they made her feel at home as she slept... but now. Now, in her dreams, he was back... they were both there... and both hated her. She tried to run, cowardly perhaps, but one can hardly be held accountable for what occurs in their dreams now can they? So she ran... as far and as fast as she could... but they were still both there... both angry.. both vengeful... their combine wrath seemed to scald her... burning her from the inside out until she felt as if her very soul was no more than ashes... they hated her. She turned pleading eyes first on her present.. and when he looked away she turned to her past... but neither would have her... she was alone... alone with her hatred... with her shame... and then she was falling. Falling into a darkness so complete she could not find comfort in it...

She woke with a start, breathing heavy, eyes wide with fright. From somewhere high above the chambers she heard a soft rumbling that could have been thunder.. impossible to tell from in here. She let her eyes scan the room until the fell on Zar and she managed a half smile, the memory of the scalding hatred still vivid... but it wasn't real.. it hadn't truly happened. She stood from the chair and sat herself on the bed beside him... this was happiness, she could forget the fear of the nightmare... and yet somehow even as she sat there she knew that somewhere not to far away… something wasn't quite right...*

BZ knew she was still hiding something but realized that when she felt comfortable revealing it and disclosing her feelings, she would do so on her own, he did not want to push anything.

"I have started an Academy on Korriban...for those wishing to learn how to use the Dark Side...I will be in charge of it, training mass amounts of them to make sure we can regain our throne in this galaxy...we have a lot to work on, and I feel it will take some time..."

He stopped talking, realizing it was a bore to Brook.

"I love you..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*JGoD smiled and kissed him gently on the lips.*

"I love you too..."

*She paused a moment, face suddenly all business.*

"That reminds me though.. what i wanted your help with... I'm working on setting up Byss as a diplomatic go between if you will... allowing other factions to contact us more easily... not that it will end up helping them much. I was wondering if you might have any recommendations as to which faithful sith i might enlist to help me out here... its tiresome but necessary work, diplomacy is."

BZ thought, but was no able to come up with anything.

"I would have said Raynuk and his disciple, but they have been nowhere to be seen for quite some time now...maybe Lord Ar-Pharazon...but he is busy elsewhere...our ranks have dwindled, it might be hard to find someone responsible enough to help us out..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*She sighed and nodded*

"About the summation i came up with. I suppose the best we can do is attempt to locate Raynuk... you will let me know if you see him won't you? What about that female who was so anxious to join our ranks... what was her name? Auren... Auren something or other... perhaps I could get in touch with her. Not that I’d trust her with anything important.. but the more menial tasks that don't endanger security.. that should be alright... and..."

*She stopped as she realized she was babbling and had the grace to blush..*

"sorry.."

Barohm Zar put Brook's hand in his.

"I'm confident that you will be able to put all that in place....you have stronger will of mind than most, and a determination that could kill things...but since this is now over and we have figured it out..."

He closed his eyes, swallowed, and took a deep breath.

"I promised you after the incident with CORE and after I returned that we'd be wedded...I would be honored if you would be my wife, Brook."

VianoMigueles.jpg