Byss

Darth Heretic

*Raynuk hadnt jumped up as Bishop did, instead he stood up slowly and followed rather slowly. When they reached the water, Raynuk had kept quiet. He sighed and walked past John, then Bishop, and stoped beside JGoD as she looked at him questioningly. He smiled and nodded before stepping past her. He stood infront of her and held out his hand, and closed his eyes. His hand started to shake for a moment, as the water seemed to...slow down. Then, the water stopped rushing by all together. And a moment later, the water was retreating. Raynuk turned his head*

"Come on..."

*He began to walk forward, as the water gushed around them, but never touching them. He walked slowly, but stedily at the same time. After only a minute or two, Raynuk had made it to where the ship had smashed into the base*

"Hurry up...we dont have much time..."

*He motioned the others into the ship, his hand still extended and holding back the water*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*As soon as he was up into the ship, Bishop turned and assisted JGoD in pulling John up followed by Raynuk. He glanced back only once during the process to take a second look at the two figures inside the ship that he had noticed upon arrival.*

"So, who are our pair of friends here?"

Bishop.jpg

"A pair of dark jedi.. friends with the one who... *ahm* abducted me. They assisted me in getting here, and are attempting to help us find a way to defeat these bugs"

*as soon as they had hoisted Raynuk and John inside JGoD closed the enterance to the ship and nodded to Calahan.*

"this is all of them... now lets get the hell out of here shall we?"

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

"Sounds good to me."

*Bishop turned inwards, laying a hand lightly against the ceiling to steady himself a bit as the ship shifted slightly in its position due to the influx of water.*

"Where are we headed to? Coruscant? I know Tarrian and her apprentices were going there last I heard."

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk too braced himself against the cealing*

"Bishop, I say we worry about getting into orbit before we worry about destination...Lets just hope our Dark jedi friends have some tricks up their sleeves..."

*He walked carefully forward, up to JGoD*

"He has returned hasnt he..? I could...feel him...reaching out to me moments before I felt his full presence.."

1fE1uLv.png

"Coruscant it is.. we're trying to rally there... and gather a bit more support..."

*She let her sentence trail away and she looked instead at Raynuk as he spoke. She allowed a half smile to grace her features as she nodded..*

"He has indeed.. though with recent events I haven't had much of a chance to speak with him.. to my understanding he and Tarrian are currently speaking with a few Jedi..."

*The front hatch sealed shut and the ship pulled out of the temple allowing massive quantities of water into the compound. The ship seemed unaffected by the strong vortex forming at the hole as it nimbly shifted up ward and the spikes began to glow bright.*

Perhaps you would like to try the controls Dark Lady; you will find them surprisingly attuned to you.

*His cold lips formed a smile as his eyes began to refocus and the ships movement began to slow down. A joy stick configuration came out of the wall and stopped in front of JgoD.*

To be strong of will is but a minor delay in my plan for your total demise

*JGoD glanced at the controls that emerged and then back at Calahan before she nodded slightly.*

"Thank you..."

*She stepped up to the joystick and took a light hold of it... it seemed to buzz beneath her fingers as if it knew it belonged there. She smirked and tightened her hold as she began to accelerate the ship through the water, guiding it towards the surface. She noted that as the spikes grew brighter on the outside of the ship (though she did not know quite how she knew that they were glowing at all) the strange creatures increased the distance between themselves and the ship. It was not long before the ship broke the surface of the water and JGoD lead it through the air.. not too far above the ground. She saw the strange creatures that came to suck the life from the land and a frown creased her brow. As if in response the ship jumped forward slightly and increased its speed. Slowly JGoD increased their altitude... bringing them closer to an orbit... and hopefully.. escape..*

*Raynuk looked around*

Hmm...quite a ship you have here Brook..."

*He watched Byss shrink behind them slowly, and breathed a sigh of relief. The bugs surely wouldnt follow them to Coruscant, meaning he no longer had to worry about getting his butt whooped by them either. He looked at Bishop and John before turning back to JGoD*

"Well...good thing I found the big red button in the control room...or else we'd be bug food. And between the three of us, we managed to nearly empty out the Armory...even found the coritos alloy armor hidden there..."

1fE1uLv.png

Midnight had sat silently on the ship and observed this rescue. She came to the decision that she needed to learn more about these sith. They intrigued her, they were angry and carried much hatred, yet when one or three of their own are in danger of extinction, they act as family. She looked over to Calahan, They carry such hate and evil but then act as a unit. Why?

midnight_rose.jpg

John who had been hoisted up and pretty much had remained kind of confused as usual... was brought back to sense once Rayunk spoke to him... Out of the corners of his eyes he noticed the female Dark Jedi...

He pretty much stayed quiet and to himself, sitting at the corner of the ship... Concentrating blankly on the events that had just come to pass...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"We act as a family, because that is what we are."

*Raynuk was still looking out the window, but it was clear he heard and was addressing the female dark Jedi*

"It is through this sence of family that we work so well together. And sometimes, situations can only be solved with a group..."

*He then turned, and looked right at her, right in the eyes*

"We all have different reasons for being so compatable with eachother. For me... it is the promise to not let any one of my brothers or sisters die for the Sith cause needlessly... Our numbers are too few as it is. "

*He sighed slightly, as if realizing how few they really were. He opened his mouth again to speak, but instead turned back to the window, standing with his arms crossed loosely over his chest*

1fE1uLv.png

John's eyes turned up... For once the sense of family, really sunk in... He had usually been a loner, he didnt fake loyalty but was never sure if it would ever be returned, now was he part of the family? Or was he still on his way... Likely still on his way...

"Hate is what binds us..." he muttered to himself...

"Very astute John. Our hate sets us apart from the Jedi in a way that they will never understand. Our emotions that make us human, that they have chosen to hide away like skeletons in their closets. Denying themselves what comes naturally. It is just as weakening as choosing not to eat, or to breath. They don't understand the power of the Dark side. Nor do they see the family that we have. The Sith are stereotyped as we were back in the days before Darth Bane. Fighting amongst eachother in persuit of power. However our near extinction has taught us the things we can accomplish as a whole. We have begun to hate as one. To focus ourselves together. When a portion of that whole becomes threatened, the entire being comes together to protect it, because a loss in one area will do nothing but damage the rest."

*The last half of his statements seemed to be aimed at the dark woman that Raynuk had been speaking to, however finishing that he turned back to John.*

"You may only be feeling portions of that family experience now, but you are still in training. When you complete your training you will know what it is to be a part of a family. As you grow and continue, taking your own apprentice and working for the Sith order, you will become your own element in our family."

Bishop.jpg

He turned up, he hadn't noticed that he had speaking aloud...

His face was a bit shocked... "I understand, Master... I look forward to that day... As far as now is concerned... Training..."

He rocked as the ship rocked... He sat peacefully and decided he should stand up... He walked over and felt the hilt of the lightsaber he had picked up... He really felt it... He could sense the crystal... He could sense the hate within it... Then he felt the hilt of his Sith Saber... He was merely a shadow now, having made his way to the back, then again, the space did not seem large enough to really dissappear from the crowd...

He made his way towards the group... The Dark Jedi still had him rather entranced, but he held his thoughts within, not allowing them to be expressed... Mere curiosity...

She stared at the young one, as he watched her from the corner of his eye. Standing up slowly, Midnight walked to him. Looking down at him, she stared into his eyes and let him see what was inside her and how darkness really was. Cold and black, death all around. She let him see exactly what a darksider was. All around her death, her lifeforce, was the death of others, she showed him how she killed and fed off of the beings in this galaxy, destroying them by their own lust, devouring them literally.

This is what I am... Turning to Calahan, I wish to learn about these sith.

midnight_rose.jpg

OOC: ok i may sound young, but actually he's supposed to be 26, and about 6' so technically not that little... just fyi... its never really obvious

John stared her as she stared into his... Amidst clouded visions of suffering she could see glimpses into his past... Glimpses he had not allowed anyone to see, merely sense the emotions that flowed within him, driving him...

She saw the abandonment, his youth, his loneliness, his desperation, his frustrations... His own bloodlusts... Then again, his desire to belong to something, to have a sense of what "family" is... She saw with each fleeting moment of her gaze, a new emotion, each emotion manifesting hatred and a true sense of darkness... He had not joined the Sith for nothing, he had suffered and found strength in the darkness... In the shadows, in evil... In vengeance... He might seem young, but looking, closely the Dark Jedi sensed a hidden vibration, a sense of maturity, one that remained deeply hidden... One that made him, as "dark" as he was...

Now, perhaps, you understand my strength as I understand yours... as I understand you... His face was stonelike, impassive...

"Do not expect to instill fear in us my Dark Jedi friend. Your kind and mine...we were once one. Long before our time, in the times of the Old Republic..."

*He turned to her, staring at her coldly*

"The Sith do not know fear. We only know the darkside, and that is our faith..."

*He sighed and turned to JGoD, watching her for a moment before glancing at Bishop, who just looked back before he turned his attention back to John. Raynuk once again retreated into a troubled silence, and watched the stars go by.

1fE1uLv.png

Perhaps we may, John, perhaps. She turned and walked to where this Raynuk stood staring at the stars. You speak of hate and fear and vengence, yet you love. He loves, she said motioning towards Bishop. You say that hate fuels you, but yet you show love for your brothers and sisters by coming to their aid. He has a family, that keeps him going. You do realise that there would be no Dark side without the lightside, correct?

She stood for a moment in silence and looked out at the stars as he was. She never realized that they looked like this, she never traveled in a ship till now. She looked over at the woman, Brook her name was. To her, the Jedi and Sith seemed more alike then either side wanted to admit.

She turned to Calahan, We will be at this Coruscant soon, I grow hungry and wish to explore. He turned to look at her as the scent of roses began to fill the cabin.

midnight_rose.jpg

"It is not love...it is understanding. It is survival..."

*He turned to her*

"But you are correct....I do love. But for the sake of the Sith, I keep my love hidden away in my heart, covering it, surounding it with Hatred..."

*he trailed off, still deeply troubled by something*

"....perhaps I shall need to face what I am before I can become greater..."

1fE1uLv.png

*As JGoD lead the ship through the atmosphere and past the remnants of the two star destroyers and parts of the bug fleet still entangled with what was left of them she tensed her grip on the joystick... as if in response the spikes grew brighter, and they managed to pass unharmed into open space. It was not long before she made the jump to hyperspace and allowed herself to sit back and listen to the others. She didn't often take the time to just listen, and now that she did she found it almost intriguing. The woman seemed interested in the sith culture, and, she had to admit, she was a bit intrigued by the Dark Jedi as well. She remained silent for quite some time... just listening and watching the other interact.. as john began to realize that he was becoming a part of something, as Raynuk struggled to explain. Finally she smirked..*

"There is one thing that you seem to misunderstand. Sith are not compassionate, this is true, but there has never been a time we have not loved. A love of power is still love, love of carnage is still love. We do love, we just love in different ways... we hold love to different standards. We love different things for different reasons. Often our love is born of hatred... perhaps it is that we love to hate.. but that too is still love. We love the darkness that bore us, and so we are connected to those born of the same darkness, as a family... birds of a feather you might say..."

Lady Brook's words made sense, they sunk in deeply... John stood motionless now, his gaze was towards the outside... He had tuned himself out of the conversation and simply began contemplating what was to come. what had to come...

Training, my own weapon... One I devise myself, with my struggle, more of my pain and more of my hate... A weapon that I can truly call my own... *A smile crept onto his face as the ship stormed into hyperspace immediately outside of Byss...*

OOC: I almost choked on my M&Ms when I saw John's a 'Master' now 11 more posts for me!

IC:

*Raynuk sighed once again, listening. Not just to words, but to sights, to feelings, to things that had no way of communication. He didnt move, but heard silence, save the gentle hum of the ship itself. He was safe for the moment, a lap of luxury so to speak. But in time, chaos and war would return. Love...love is a power all its own*

1fE1uLv.png

OOC: i didnt choke but i fell on the floor in fits of laughter...

IC:

John came back to reality... Turning towards the others... Where are we going? he was too confused considering he had boarded while in mid-battle with his master and then the Dark Jedi and fleeing the bugs...

*Turning his head to face his apprentice, Bishop filled him in on their immediate plans.*

"We're going to Coruscant. The other Sith are there. We'll rally and decide on a course of action now that we will have a few of the more powerful Sith around to aid us. Perhaps we will get a chance to continue your training some more before we are again thrust into battle. And perhaps we'll do more."

OOC: Next post should really continue in the space thread.

Bishop.jpg

*Hours passed before the fleet lifted off the planet and continued in its direction.

The planet it abandoned was now nothing but a dust ball, not a single mineral besides unfertile sand was left, even the greater lakes and under ground rivers no longer existed.*

Stop fighting now! You only cause there to be less for us to assimilate from your corpses.

*The Storm Storm comes out of hyperspace and Kamino's mouth drops. His hart fills with despair as he looks at the barren planet. He can barely speak*

No bugs, just carnage. How could they done this to a Sith stronghold. We need to report back to Ronet that these things are more dangerous than previously suspected.

After a second, Kamino calms himself and continues.

Arctic, what should we do now? Go back and tell Farr?

Kamino.jpg

• 1 month later...

The freighter Starwind dropped out of hyperspace, taking up a geosynchronis orbit around the dead world.

"Well, my friend," Joel Lance said, turning to Obi-quiet's apprentice, Kitt, "What shall we do now? We can hide here for a short while, but we should go somewhere."

*Kitt could not take his eye's off the stars.*

"It's too dangerous to go anywhere. We can die any where. I really think the safest place would be at my master's side. But she feel's it won't be too safe there. so, i'll leave it up to you."

*Kitt continued to stare up at the stars. He put his hands on his lightsaber. He could feel the force around this planet...but, i was a dark force. It brought no comfort to him. He tried not to use the force, to keep him-self hidden.*

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.