Space

Ary the Grey

*Adi-Wan stood there wondering just how old these three were - he thought to himself "What in THE hell, did i just get myself into ... guess it's too late to bail out, now ... " - as he found the nearest protection from the flying pillows - he was hit in the back of the head by another Reagan-tossed pillow*

"Ughh"

*He said as he rolled his eyes*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Out of the corner of her eye, Reagan sees Adi try to get cover. In that instant, she lets sail a pillow with all of her might. Nailing Adi in the back of the head. The look on his face brought her to another fit of hysterics.

Picking up another pillow, she says to Adi. "Defend yourself you old fuddy duddy. No wonder you Jedi always get a bad rap. You guys are way too serious. You need to let loose and have some good old fashioned fun."

In that instant, Reagan nailed him again in the chest, catching him off guard and pushing him back into the couch.

"Hah, take that".

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan replied*

"I'm afraid i will not join in on this game of your's ... i'm a Jedi on the Jedi Council ... and i am here to protect Miss Lianahan ... not to play games ..."

(Reagan)

"Well ... that's too bad! Fuddy-duddy!"

*Reagan turned around, continuing to blast the other two with her pillows - leaving Adi-Wan alone ... no one paid him any attention while he was sitting on the couch - just what he wanted*

*He waited for the opprotunity - he saw it, and grabbed the pillow that he had stashed behind the couch he was on - and flung it with all of his might*

*The pillow nailed its target in the back of the head ... knocking her off of her balance - and sending her forward a step or two - the others stopped, and looked at Adi-Wan while the target turned around ... fiery as ever ... it was Reagan*

(Adi-Wan)

"Who's the fuddy-duddy, now?"

*He said with a chuckle*

(Reagan)

"Well ... i'll show you!"

*She said, as she reacted to his comment*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

As Reagan gets hit with Adi's pillow, she turned around to stare at him. Airleas stopped as did Jim to look at her. Even they could see the little wheels of revenge burning in her mind. The two kind of felt sorry for Adi Wan, he had no idea what he had just brought upon himself.

It was not in her character to ever lose, so she bent down to one knee, and started hurling pillow after pillow at him. Airleas and Jim started to supply extras as she started running low. Adi Wan had no choice but to defend himself or take cover.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan was being ravaged by the first wave of pillows whenever he decided to flip the couch over with the force, as he dove behind it*

*Adi-Wan used the force to create a big knocking noise on the hull right behind the three of the others standing on the opposite side of the couch - it was perfect, because as he did - they all turned around slightly, thinking "what the hell was that?" - and as they did - Adi-Wan let all of them have a pillow to their faces as they turned back around*

(Adi-Wan)

"BWAH-HAHAHAHAHA! - Gotchya!"

(Reagan)

"No playing dirty! You ... sunnova ... "

*Adi-Wan just laughed as he hurlted more pillows in their direction - she was pretty when she was ingenuinely mad*

She almost went for her blaster, but thought better of it. God, damn, Jedi. Never play fair. She didn't need the damn force, she could handle him.

As Adi kept throwing the pillows, she gathered ammo and got to her feet. Taking a few steps, she dove behind the sofa, pinning him on the floor of the ship.

Without the slightest hesitation, Reagan began pumelling him with pillows. As the feathers began to fly, Reagan saw Airleas respond to the beeping that was the hyperspace alarm going off. Reagan showed no signs of giving in. Jim started picking up pillows and tossing them inadverdantly over the sofa. Not realizing he was giving Reagan more ammo to continue the pillow barage.

"Say Uncle."

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan just laughed the whole time she was hitting him with pillows - just fueling her desire to hit him harder - he was being staddled by her - being hit in the face - so he couldn't really do much to get her off ... but use the force ... so he did*

*He slightly tugged at the back of her shirt with the force, making her think that someone was behind her, trying to help Adi-Wan - she turned to fling a pillow at whoever was there .. and when she did - Adi-Wan used that window to push the unbalanced Reagan over, and get on top of her - he sat on her - pinning her arms to her side, and use the one free hand he had to hit her - more softly then she was - in the face*

*Adi-Wan laughed humorously - as he thought the whole thing was funny - Reagan, however - wasn't having such a good time ... it was hard for her to get loose*

(Adi-Wan)

"No ... now YOU say 'Uncle' ... dear."

Jim saw a window of oppritunity when he saw Adi pin Reagan. He grabbed two tube like pillows and chucked one and it had a solid shot right on Adi's face and he went flying against the wall. Reagan began to get just as Jim threw another tube pillow and sent her flying and land right beside Adi. Jim went over to the sofa and go a pillow off of it. He unzipped it and put his hand inside of it, so it was like a shield.

jim.jpg

Stunned for a moment, Reagan looks over at Adi. He looked as shocked as she did and they both look up to see Jim standing there holding one of the couch cushions as a sheild.

Laughing to herself, Boy, have you just sealed your death warrant..., she thinks to herself. Nudging Adi Wan with her elbow, she smiles at him. "Truce, just till we get him of course." Getting up, she quickly grabs a pillow and tosses it to Adi. As he aim and throws, Reagan launches herself at Jim and shoves him back and down onto his back.

Rolling off, she grabs one of the feather pillows, and starts to pummel Jim, just as Adi starts to hurl multiple pillows at him.

"Alright Jim, say Uncle. NOW."

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan begins blasting Jim with pillows while Airleas starts yelling down the corridoor from the cockpit*

(Airleas)

"Hey you guys! - I've got about 15 seconds before we need to come out of hyperspace ... quit playing around, and get buckled in!"

*Immediately - the goofers in the commons area jumped up, and ran to the cockpit, strapping into their seats - Adi-Wan shot her a glance ... she looked back, and smiled at him ... he sent her a force message*

"You're pretty when you're angry ... you know that?"

*Adi-Wan laughed out loud, as she looked around for a second ... then back at him - she pointed and said*

"Quit it with that Force stuff ... eh?"

As Airleas pulled them out of hyperspace, the Moon came into view. Turning to Adi, she pulled him over to whisper something.

"Um, listen, don't pull alot force crap down there, Dex is really touchy and Drake is there too. Just leave it on the ship. And I'm not kidding. And stay out of my head. I'm scruffy looking and I know it."

Leaning forward to talk with Airleas. "Miss it don't you? You can come back you know. It is yours. Or will be. Dex doesn't want it."

Airleas just turned around and looked at Reagan. She saw Adi Wan had heard and seemed a bit confused.

Airleas - Well, he will have to stay that way. Sighing, she spoke to Reagan quietly. "Leave it be Reagan. I never wanted this moon."

As they landed, all four were quiet. Going down the ramp, she didn't see Dex anywhere, and Reagan turned to Airleas. "Well, maybe we can sneak into the mess hall and grab a decent guinness before Dex finds us."

Reagan.jpg

The Raven glides through space with fast past, headed for the Last Call. On board Tares lays down in his bunk and fastly falls asleep. As the darkness of sleep falls upon him it soon turns to a large forest. Filled with pines Tares feels at home, yet something is different. He looks up to the sky and sees large swirls of blue, red, green, purple, and orange. He looks back down, he knew this place, its where he first met his future self.

He soon walks about the forest. His connection with the force is very strong, yet he cant use it to manuplulate things, just sense cosmic events and happenings. After an hour of exploring he soon comes to a small waterfilled pond. The water sparkles and reflects the swirls in the sky. Tares looks down into the pond, watching the reflections of the swirls. As he looks, the reflection of a being catches his eye. He looks up and sees a tall robed humaniod standing across the pond.

The being has snake-like skin. No hair on its body, it seems to have two deep orange eyes, and no mouth. His legs are formed to run, offering efficent strides. Underneath its blue robes is a full suit of yellow armor. The being only looks at Tares, for several minutes its eyes just seem to gaze into his soul. By the end of those minutes, the being retracts to the ground for a moment, then leaps across the pond.

It lands right infront of Tares, two blue energy blades coming from emitters on its wrists. Reacting Tares backs away and ignites his lightsaber, ready to defend himself. Wasting no time the creature strides towards Tares, blades swinging at him. Tares manages to deflect both blades as he holds his ground. The creature strikes again, then again, and finally once more. Tares still deflects the attacks but he can tell his opponet is a skilled seasoned warrior.

The two stand their, looking at each other. The creature shows no emotion, just stares into Tares' eyes. Unexpectedly the two blue energy blades deactivate and the creature stands in a more relaxed stance. The slowing hiss of a lightsaber can be hearded as Tares deactivates his saber and clips it to his belt. With out words Tares can tell the battle is over.

The creature takes a step towards Tares, and Tares takes a step back, "Who are you?" He asks.

That should depend on who you think I am. The creature says to Tares in his mind.

"Right now I consider you a dangerous, mysterious being." Tares replied.

Well, I guess that answers your question. Dangerous I am, in some ways Im mysterious. But Im not an enemy.

"How can I be sure of that? One minute Im laying down to sleep, the next Im in this forest again, fighting you."

You mean to tell me you dont know where you are?

"Those are my hidden words."

We are in the forest of your mind, Tares Vortex.

"How do you know my name? As I asked before, who are you?"

My name, is Algon, and I know alot more about you than just your name.

"Well then Algon, It seems we are unbalanced here. What is the story behind this unexpected meeting?"

The story is a long one, which you will learn over time. In your heart you know it however. Yet your right, we are unbalanced here. Do you wish to know more about myself?

Tares looked at Algon for a minute, then nodded.

Very well, As I said, my name is Algon, I am a Predator of the Birds of Prey. Ive come here to warn you, and help you.

"Birds of prey? I dont know of that faction."

Faction? My dear friend, the Birds of Prey are not a faction, they are a way of life. Origination from my people's history. I'm one of the few left. Sent here to teach you of the old ways. You are destined to become a Predator, like me.

"Why me?" Tares asked.

Who is to say? Do you question the will of the force? I thought not. But to satisfy one question I sense you have, heed this warning. A person very dear to you will be caught in a struggle far beyond your control. With the physical abilities, the begining knowledge I pass to you, and your own knowledge, I can help you overcome this barrier, and have a say in the situation.

"Who?"

"Who" what?

"Who is this person that is so dear to me?" Tares asked.

I can not tell you of the future for not only is it against the rules of my people, but the future is so vast with many possibilities. I can tell you this, you will know who it is when the time comes. And when it comes, you will be prepared.

"You mean I will know what you know?"

Not all of what I know, that will require alot more time. But you will know enough, provided that your willing to do what is required.

"Thats hard for me to say. I am a man that follows the Jedi Code, I will not stray away from it."

And no one asks you to. As a quick lesson, know this, the Jedi and the Birds of Prey are not all that different. Our principals and yours run along the same path, to the end.

After spending some time thinking, Tares gave his answer, "Alright, I will let you teach me, in the hopes that I will be able to help during this dangerous event. What must I do first?"

You must sleep. When you awake, you will be like me....

And so Tares came out of the forest, into the sheltered harbor of sleep. He slept for many hours, and as he woke up, he felt different.

For one, his vision was different. Instead of seeing in the normal spectrum, he could see more, x-ray, ultraviolet. He could smell the same, but his hearing was more tuned, letting him hear even the most quietest things.

He took in a deep breath as he looked at the ceiling. Intending to breath through his mouth, he soon found he couldnt. He couldnt even open it, for there was no mouth there. He looked around, and got out of his bunk. As he stood he felt a good foot taller, his legs seemed to be moving differently that normal, not to mention he felt more segiments of his legs than he was used to. He then looked down at his hands, his long, giant hands. He took one hand and put it on his head to brush it through his long hair, coming to feel rough skin instead of silky hair. As his hands moved it gave way to a sight of his body. He soon saw he wasnt a human anymore, yet was the same type of creature Algon was. Expecting to scream, Tares instead felt comfortable with all this, in a weird insane way.

So Tares walked to the cockpit, and continued on for the Last Call.

tares.jpg

Serena ran into the docking bay, slightly flustered, "Sorry for the delay. That's my ship over there, just the simple transport."

She smiled, and then caught the look on her passenger's face. "Hey, why you seem so worried? It's not like I haven't flown before."

ooc: I'm going to be out a two or three days. I'm leaving for CA, and my family is driving. Sorry, I will post as soon as I can get to a computer.

Love is but a fleeting dream we weep away inside...

Fan smiled at his new companion. He stood up, stretched, and gazed again at Serena's ship. His smile turned into a grim line; he couldn't help but feel anxious. His brown eyes turned back to the woman beside him, and Fan gestured for her to enter the transport.

((No problem, hope you have a good Christmas.))

A ship comes out of hyperspace near the other ships. The pilot activates weapons and began to open fire. He first targeted the bridge going to the transport. After several lazer shots hit, it blew up leaving the two ships disconnected. The ship pulls up the the destroyed part of the bridge and landed. A young Sith Knight walked out with his lightsabre in hand. He moved te sabre infront of him and ignited it.

The force of the explosion sent Fan crashing into a nearby barrier. A trickle of blood runs from a shallow wound on his forehead as he regains his balance. In an instant, Fan tore away his poncho, and drew his blaster from the holster at his side. In the corner of his eye, Fan sees Serena lying on the ground; unconscious.

For a long moment, Fan and the aggressor simply gaze into each other's eyes; sizing one another up. Tearing himself away from his opponent's dark eyes, Fan sent a volley of blaster fire in his direction.

Fan's eyes widened with shock as the being deflected the shots, and referred to him incorrectly as a Jedi. As his dark opponent charged, Fan responded by charging towards the menace in kind. As they neared, and the dark being's laser sword lashed out, Fan tumbled and rolled past. Fan then turned and furiously pumped blaster bolts towards his assailant's back.

The Phoenix breaks atmosphere above the Smuggler's Moon. Heading out on the prearranged clearance co-rds Captain Noswal stears the ship towards the vast emptiness of open space.

Checking the systems displays one more time he throttled up all the engines to full power, pulled the Hyperdrive lever and disappeared.

((OOC: "... and I heard him exclaim as he rode out of sight Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night"))

• starwars-a_long_time_ago.jpg

Jaina's Gamma-class light cruiser was in hyperspace, and she walked back to where a weakened and asleep Searcy lay. Brushing away the stray hairs that lay across his forehead. Leaning over him, she kissed his forehead and walked back up to the cockpit. Her R3 unit rolled up and plugged into the astromech station. She smiled at his long series of questioning beeps.

"No, Sparky. We're going back to the Last Call."

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

Jaina looked lovingly at the sleeping figure next to her. Her lips still tingled from the light touch, and she smiled as she took the ship out of hyperspace. Coruscant loomed before her, and she headed for a remote place on the planet she knew as the home of the Last Call.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

As Mes Pilots his way through the darkness of space, Master Prophet cant help feel the darkside... touching his shoulder, Her cold fingers tinkled down Sly's neck as he shivered... Lowering his head to the Babies face, he looked deep into the Baby's deep dark eyes...

Fear not young one... my hands do not hurt thee... My eyes do not sculd thee... nor do my words hate thee... I am here for thee... to protect thee... to love thee... to secures thy future... Your future is in good hands my lady...

The Tears stopped running down the baby's face... as if she understood him perfectly...

Master Prophet closed his eyes, as they made a jump to hyperspace, he concentrated on the force... and sent a force Message to his fallen darkside friends...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Ciagyoel had now been sitting for weeks in the dead space, somewhere out there, searching for his master, and the rest of the sith for that matter. His ship was now running low on life support, as power from shields, artificial gravity, and weapons had been routed to life support to keep him alive as long as he could stay alive on his dead ship. He used some power to open an open comm on a sith frequency.*

[OPEN COMM]

To any fellow sith...this is Ciagyoel...master to Sith Knight Raynuk Montar...requesting ... assistance....immediately....life support failing...

[END COMM]

*With that he sat back down, floating into another hall, trying to control his breathing, focusing on the force to keep him alive and awake.*

ciagyoel.jpg

*A Small drone about the size of a small TIE fighter attaches to Ciagyoel's ship, and refills the Oxygen tanks onboard. It then fires off it's Engines, turning Ciagyoel's ship, and blasting off into hyperspace, carrying him to the hidden Sith command post*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

Ara was in her ship again, waiting while it piloted itself to the Last Call.

"Aah, space...I'm getting rather sick of thee." She tapped the console lightly and went to play "Space Invaders" while she waited to get to Coruscant.

"Whee!"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

*TheJedi through space, heading to one place alone... Crust.As kirlocca sat in the piolts chair he felt the force flow through him...he knew what he must do...He turned to his padawan.*

"Let's do some lightsaber training while we wait."

*He got up and walked over to his cabnit.He pulled out 2 sticks,colored sticks...*

"We will train with this,so that no one get's hurt!"

*He handed the stick to his padawan...*