Space

Ary the Grey

SoP's shuttle exited hyeprspace early, and met his Star Destroyer half-way. He didn't want to be traveling in a small shuttle and the CORE would attack him.

The proximity alert started blaring. He put shields on full on the ship. When he got to the bridge, their were two ships, undamaged, but shields were down. He pulled them in with tractor beams and went back to Korriban.

((Shadow Fox I and II))

hooj.jpg

The CORE armada shifts through space in secret, readying for its ultimate strike. The various commanders wait patiently for their orders to deploy on their ultimate target and finish the battle to secure CORE's victory.

Elsewhere in space

A massive ship travels through hyperspace. The ship, a black shadow destined to devour the stars, has been modified into a tactical command center for the majority of its field operations away from CORE's central headquarters.

Two figures walk through the corridors of the ship, engaged in deep conversation. The one in the rear is wearing a red CORE uniform. It is a large figure, though it's features are obscured by its seemingly bulky armor and helmet. The one in the lead walks with an air of unsurpassed confidence that dictates his every action. His every move is filled with purpose, which defines him as the ultimate CORE ideal.

"The weapons systems on this remain yet to be tested. We won't have it ready for use until after we complete this phase of our objectives."

"It is not important," the lead figure replies, "everything is going quite smoothly. I anticipated Commonwealth resistance before this, but it has not happened yet. As we do more damage, people lose more faith and they will defect to us. We are able to convert our resources better now than we could almost a week ago. Our attacks on the Jedi and cowing of the Sith have made us look formidable, which we are. We can now maintain a standing army and we can produce what we need to give our enemies a match."

"Your strategy is brilliance, sir." the large figure replies.

"Naturally. The rest of the board took a bit of persuading, but once we found out about Black Reign, they approved this."

"We were prepared to engage them with just our refined blaster rifles thanks to number 16's refinement of Tibanna gas, we can even cut though blast doors. We have obtained a sample of the Jedi Clone Troopers DNA. Beta is in the lab section here working on a solution to the problem of the clone troopers. It should be quite effective in culling their ranks."

"Yes, but you can never underestimate the unpredictability of the force. Even with such fine tools, the plan was in jeopardy. Now, we can easily crush the life out of the galaxy and make the order CORE envisioned during its rebirth."

"To the order of the rebirth." murmers the trailing figure in a reverent tone.

The two continue walking. "It seems odd that you, the Director of CORE would deal with this matter personaly." The trailing figure states.

The figure in the lead turns to face his subordinate behind him, his lips curled in a tight sneer/. "I have my reasons. If it wasn't for him, the rebirth would not be needed. Still perhaps it was for the best. If it wasn't for him I never would have been killed and my time in the void educated me greatly. I gained the foresight I needed to deal with this matter and cleanse myself of certain weaknesses. I still wish to let him know who was responsible for the demise of all that he holds dear. His death with celebrate the end of the old order and the official rise of CORE as rulers of the this galaxy." The Director turns around and continues walking.

"How fitting. Almost poetic." murmers the large figure trailing behind the Director.

"Indeed. Science and Art are my foremost interests." The Director states.

"I thought it was people?"

"So it is. Art and science is an outgrowth of peoples expression. With CORE guiding them, our ideals will flurish. Everything is going as planned and this phase will bring the government to their knees."

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

*Once safely in hyperspace Ronet turned around in his chair to face Obi-Quiet.*

"I'll need to have your weapons now, before we reach Coruscant and go to meet Mr. Daisaku, so if you'll please..."

*He held out his hand, ready to take her lightsaber and any other weapon she might be carrying.*

Shapeshifters, or changelings, are generally regarded as a dangerous lot, and the Clawdite species even more so.

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

CORE Agent Beta continued his work without distraction. The sterile white lab and the overwhelming security measures eased part of his mind. He stood, pondering the genotypes presented to him. He gives a command to a droid assistant.

"Have the nanomachines try moving the molecure there. Excellent. Let us see what effects this will have on the specimin."

A clear liquid is injected into a large tube, hosting what looks like a half rotted corpse. The thing carries a look of prepetual horror as it is only a half grown clone. The process is repeated on several tubes. Beta watches cooly as the liquid causes the half finished horrors to deteriorate rapidly and slowly break apart.

"Excellent, excellent. This test will prove wonderful." Beta cackles. Several vials of clear liquid are produced inside a machine. Beta presses some commands and sends a comm to the Director in his personal quarters aboard the ship.

"The new virus is ready for deployment. This will eliminate those armies, sir. Have them sent out to the field units."

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

A wrecked transport hangs in space. A Corellian Corvette stands off to the side. The transport appeared to have been carrying ysalmari for some private group.

A lone, wounded teamster is lying on the floor, surrounded by 3 tough CORE officers.

"Where is Correlli?" one of the soldiers asks, kicking the teamster hard in the kidneys.

"Go... to... hell..." comes the reply.

One of the soldiers takes out a force pike and stabs the teamster, giving a high yelp of pain.

"We know you work for him. Tell us where he is and we'll give you a quick death."

"Don't... know... last saw him on Triton... last... stop..."

"Triton, eh?" The guard takes his force pike and jams it though the teamster's head, then activate the vibro function, splattering his skull and brains over 3 square yards. The CORE agent turns to his comrades.

"Check the navigation computers."

"Doing so," the CORE Agent checking the computer smiles. "We have coordinates."

"Good. Send it to a courier for relay to the fleet. We may be paying a small visit."

The Corellian Corvette takes off, leaving the frieghter dead in space.

having made their way into space... the firesprey's two men discuss their course of action...

"well" says the first one, john, "i think i see his a-wing off in the distance..." just a few minutes later... "yup thats him..."

khaos, the other man, says "come on then!"

they send a comm... "damn it shadow... get up!"

both men await silently for their comm to be heard...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

following the finger to the rear of the vessel... he looks around and voila... some cans of extra fuel...

he jettisons them... they float out in a direction towards the a-wing...

*Still wearing the spacewalk suit he was wearing this whole time he exits the A-Wing and adds the fuel to the empty genorator in the back of his ship. Than he climbs back into the A-Wing and talks to John again.* So where to now boss?

The Reaper Is My Friend And The Heavenly Host Doust Hate Me.

*Ronet gathered her lightsaber and any other weapons she had on her (OOC: not sure what you had) and fit them into a metal box about a foot and a half long by a half foot by eight inches. Slipping the box down next to him he looked at the controls. They were just now coming up on Coruscant.*

"We'll be there in a few minutes Master Obi-Quiet."

*Reaching for the controls he dropped them out of hyperspace.*

Shapeshifters, or changelings, are generally regarded as a dangerous lot, and the Clawdite species even more so.

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

Khaos expressed his surprise with a single blink. "Well," he said into the comm, "That certainately puts a dampener on our relationship..." His tone was non-chalant, but his cold blind eyes settled menacingly on John, demanding a full explaination of what in the name of the abyss they were doing here, jettisoning fuel and aiding a Jedi...

leisigwhoknows.jpg

"you know... consider it thus far... as he was kicked out of the order so our original boss, a loose sith, hired him as he did me..." he looks uop at khaos and thinks damn you shadow always making my life difficult... "hence i met him, since then the kicked out jedi, kicked out for excessive violence, became a friend, though he can be an ass... he is in many ways much like bishop of battle... a jedi converted to the powers of darkness... though as for the black arts he like me, knows little if anything..." he continues staring at the vacuum that are khaos' grim eyes... to see if their was any change in the cold piercing look... "the advantage between him and me... he is stronger in the force... he is stronger with and without it... i was the better pilot though..." you hear a grunt from the comm... "as you can see... he is trainable... and more than capable of fighting alongside us, better with us than against us, is he not...?" his question threw the other man off... john now had a questioning gaze near the controls... and he said... "now if you all excuse me... i believe this can be better be settled elsewhere... perhaps in a bar with drinks?"

Noswal turned the large freighter Phoenix away from Coruscant towards open space to make the first of several Jumps. Duoble-checking all his instruments, he made a selection from the dozen or so on the Navi-comp display. Pressing the touch-screen over some co-ords, he then pulled the Hyper-drive lever and the Marauder class ship shot off into Hyper-Space.

"Ok, Lt. you have the Com... I'm going to fix myself some supper and take a quick nap. I've pre-programed my choices for the next couple Jumps, follow the usual Level II Protocols, and use your best judgement to make sure we're not being followed. Wake me before we come out of Hyper-space at Tatooine... or if anything is up." The Captain said to his First Officer.

Roger that, Chief. I commed Hu-E & Du-E to have them go to stand-by and re-charge their power-cells. Lu-E and I can handle the ship for a while. the Droid replied.

"Attah BOY Azi... I know she's in good hands with you at the helm. See you in a couple hours." Jed Noswal walked down the corridor towards the galley, he realized he was beat. He tried to calculate how long it had been since he got a good 6 hours of sleep... oh course changing complete Time Zones 5 times in the last 4 days hadn't helped. But the run would be very profitable and he was meeting new people in the Inner Systems, contacts that might prove helpful further down the line.

taking one of his premade Insta-meals from the freezer he put in into the radi-cooker and poured himself an Ale... DING "OUCH, that's hot!" removing the dish and setting it on the table he ate in silence, listening to the humm of his starship as it glided through space. He smiled, there was almost no other sound he liked better then the purr of his vessel. Cleaning up his dishes, he walked back down the corridor and turned into his stateroom, right next to the Bridge.

Not even bothering to get undressed he flopped into his bed, taking only a moment to scan the readouts on the monitor by the nightstand he saw that all systems were green and fell fast asleep.

• starwars-a_long_time_ago.jpg

"good to see you too playing nice," in a joking manner says john

a grunt through the comm and a sharp look from khaos... "fine... lets go back to AM... by the way it aint a moon..."

the three men blast off back to AM...

As Master Prophet fly's his ship in the outer Rim, the Controlls begin to Malfunction... as Sly try's to regain his ships controll... he takes a downward turn towards a planet... the pressure of the Atmosphere causes Sly to Black out...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Xanatos ship came out of hyperspace outside Coruscant. His ship unknowingly entered the space where his first master's spirit was lingering. He started to convulse in his seat. When he awoke he was no longer Xanatos Fvetha. But a new sith lord known as Darth Sadism. The ship turned around and went into hyperspace...

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

"It would appear," Rinwald states, "that Gamma has been annihilated at Outer Heaven."

The image of Delta is seen over a secured Holonet channel. "The idiot. What happened?"

"Your brother made the mistake of engaging his forces at once and assuming the shield generators were above ground, as well as failing to draw out their defenses. He paid for it with his life and cost us our ships. We have had to put aside our offensive, and you are familiar with this saying?

Security against defeat implies defensive tactics; ability to defeat the enemy means taking the offensive. Standing on the defensive indicates insufficient strength; attacking, a superabundance of strength. [4:5]"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. You are being reassigned to the Triton offensive. The planet is mostly water, and it depends highly on Ri'Til defense forces. A freighter should be arriving at your rendezvous point from Beta. It should contain a small pathogen to deal with the Ri'Til as well as some sonics. There are several strategic points you are to occupy and as usual, Beta wishes to capture a few force using subjects for a new experiement he has in mind, so take that into consideration." Rinwald's grey eyes stare into the holoprojector. "That will be all."

Rinwald turns to his body guard, CORE Omega and surveys his dark reptilian features. "This should prove satisfactory. I shall be making plans to remedy the Commonwealth's inequity against Gamma's fleet."

RDSig.jpg

Money and influence

are only a means to an

end. Power is its own

satisfaction.

Delta, fleet commander of CORE's forces turned away from the holoprojector with a slightly ill expression. He realized how displeased the Director had been with Gamma's mistake.

From his Command Corvette, Delta glanced out at the assembled CORE ships via a hologram as they prepared for their attack. CORE would be responsible for any deaths or injuries that happened, but they knew- he knew the ideals of CORE must prevail even if it ment wringing the last drop of life from this pathetic galaxy.

"Sir, a ship arrived from HQ. It's a freighter with Beta and Omicron's solution." Reports a red uniformed CORE soldier.

"Thank you." CORE Delta reads a datapad that outlines the schematics of CORE's weapon. "Brilliant." Delta notes with cold satisfaction. He turns and gives a command to the assembled soldiers.

"We will be ready to deploy once the new items are unloaded for combat. Fight hard men and we shall triumph."

((Sorry about the double post))

The CORE fleet regroups in space. The prisioners, all 5 Jedi are transfered into a waiting ysalmari lined shuttle where the usual precautions are taken and a thorough sweep for tracking devices. Delta gives a command to the CORE survivors of the Triton assualt. A broader and more careful sweep is done of the CORE ships as they quickly take a breather.

"Regroup for the next assault and do the standard number of jumps before meeting at the rendezvous points. Remember to mask our tracks carefully as they will be hunting us more tenaciously now." Delta orders.

The CORE ships split up vanish into hyperspace, making a series of successive jumps to throw off persuers.