Space

Ary the Grey

Nodding his head a little, Mathis replies with a little, "Ok."

"You also won't be needing that lightsaber."

Taking the lightsaber of off Scorp, Mathis puts it next to Ish's previous saber.

Settling back in his seat, Mathis pauses for a moment, and then starts to tell his tale. Or at least he would have if he hadn't been alerted by the ship that their destination was near.

"Well, it looks as if you're going to have to wait a bit to hear my story."

Rising, he moves back to the cockpit. Dropping out of hyperspace, the ship begins its descent into the planet's atmosphere.

OOC: To Ilum

mathis-1.jpg

A one man fighter, a Z-95 Headhunter stolen from the hangar bay of Sanity's End by one of its guests, its sole occupant a shining example of the power of vengeance, screams its way across hyperspace... all the while, the rage building as the recently beheaded Sith, reanimated hurls himself faster and faster towards the moons of Bogden to get his revenge and find his Apprentice, or worse...

The ships blinks out of hyperspace, overlooking the series of Moons that make up the Bogden system and finally choosing the right one... where he felt a little lingering presence, that was the drained life force of his Apprentice.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

I wasn't hired yet, but soon I would be. I never really took the time to search since I was so busy, it was a mess in this world, especially the under-levels, there is so much killing gangs, hideous. The thought briefly took over me, I wasn't a bad guy, but I wasn't good, I cut people off in the air, I lost my temper with people bickering at me but I still acted polite around those who I didn't feel could cause a threat. I was careful scanning each and every place I went into before I felt the safe in eating or talking there. These days I was at my prime, I could sense danger before I saw it look me in the face; I could see it before it really happened.

My work was done in the night; I didn't like to be too open with the public unless ordered by the contractor. I was a free-lancer with my own rules on how to do it right, but I was slow and successful on my job's. I came back to life in space, and saw my surroundings un-sure of where I went for a minute, after sorting things out with my brain, I moved in pushing the coordinates of Tatooine.

The shuttle that tarv occupied slid through space, bearing its passengers to naboo... on board, tarv was enjoying the in-flight holonet reports... Scenes of what had happened on naboo flashed across the monitors, and tarv was immensly interested...

The tiny shuttle carrying Sal Paradise slowly moved away from Coruscant and towards Dubrillion. 'The Fragile' was a misleading shuttle. Although battered and rusty looking it was tuned by a fine mechanic and barely ever faltered.

Coming out of hyperspace to recheck the scanners and to change course slightly, Skye downloaded the latest news broadcasts from the holonets, noticing and flagging the one's to do with Naboo, before re-entering hyperspace once more for Bogden and setting the autopilot for the moment. Taking alittle time out to look at the one's she had flagged her heart skipped a beat as she noticed a red headed man in the crowd. She would notice Chen anywhere and she called out for Nahstaa to show him the footage, proving that her lover was where he had said he would be. She froze the frame and printed out a copy of his image not able to hide the smile from her face as she looked upon the image of her lover. She may have agreed with her brother not to contact him but at least she could look at his image.

With all the emotional turmoil she had been through, Skye found it was all catching up with her, not to mention she would need all her strength for whatever awaited them on Bogden. She wandered through to the living area firstly, noticing that while Xen-Que had gotten off the ship, Isolder had chosen to remain. She gave Isolder and Nom a nod and spoke to Nahstaa.

”œI'm going to rest for a while bro, keep an eye on things up front for me won't you. I have a feeling I will need to be well rested for what is up ahead of us. You might want to check the recording's I've flagged Nahstaa ”“ Chen is leading the relief effort on Naboo. I told you he was good. I'll leave you to clean up your mess in the other bunkroom too. Wake me if something happens that I should know about.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Five Imperial ships vanish from Coruscant into the folds of Space, entering hyperspace with their Admiral in his office, contemplating the Rebel Offensive.

The Interdictor Charybdis, the Victory SD Korriban, and the three Imperial II SDs Widow, Chimaera and Hydra then exit the folds of Hyperspace just outside Caridia.

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

"Carried me out? I don't think so ... and there's nothing wrong with abit of fun - I know you only too well. I'm not so sure about your kind of fun dearest Kat. Like the last time you mistook your bunkroom for mine and I walked in on you with your latest fling! I really didn't need to see that."

Zara noticed Ronin laugh with them for a moment before his face dropped like a mask had fallen into place. His smile leaving his face and a scowl taking it's place. It made her wonder what the matter was.

Seeing him head away she soon felt the detachment of the ships before he locked on to the Black Pantha again.

144JyIb.jpg

*Ronin looked forward. The seat as suspended in the middle of the cockpit, the round room having no wall mounted controls. All were on a central control, or could be accessed through Holo-GUI. To those in the pilot seat- it appreared as though you were just sitting in a small seat suspended in space. Around Ronin the lightjump's trail blazed around him, lights span an flicker, he looked and almost felt like he was flying through space on invisible wings. Ronin's arms left the controls, going to his sides, then being held out to his sides horizontally. He raised them up- as if they were wings.*

"I love this ship..."

*Ronin kept his eyes open and toward the front. He didn't have any navigating to do, and he could leave the cockpit, but he didn't feel like it just yet...*

FinalRONIN.png

Nom turned to Nahstaa,

"I believe that message was sent by Blckclone. I just hope he's ok. I imagine some other Jedi were able to arrive shortly after BC sent out his message. Hopefully we'll be able to provide aide if we can once we get there."

Nahstaa had a look on his face that seemed like he was satified with the answer. Nom slowly got up and went in the direction of his bunk once again. His headache was begining to calm down. He sat on his bunk and closed his eyes and fell not into sleep, but meditation.

Nom could tell instintley that they may be too late to save BC. He could feel that many people have died. He could feel the force being extinguished from someone over and over agian. It was starting to become disturbing. He was still too far away to tell who was still alive and who was dead. He just hope that it wasnt BC or any other Jedi.

Nom had failed in protecting others when he needed to once before, he would not let that happen again. He knew this time around, he would be ready to take on anything.

Nom could feel the force embracing him, like a mother embracing her child. He used that force pattern and streched out with it. He could her every concievable sound and could feel every every emotion within the ship. He coud feel the joy spreading through Skye as she watched a mass of people congregate on a planet that looked like Naboo. He didn't want to dwell on that any longer. He strecthed out even farther. He saw flashes in his mind, of blood and pain. He saw pillars of light tear through the limbs of humans and wookies alike. He saw images of BC fighting someone that Nom didn't recognize. Both combatants were limbless and defensless. He could see that they were both battered and bruised, neither could go on for anylonger. He couldn't hang onto his concentration any longer. He saw the images slip away and his vision returned to seeing empth blackness. Nom opened his eyes, he was lying in the middle of the floor, drenched in sweat. If only he could hang on a little longer, he could have seen what happened to BC. If only he was a little stronger...

He got up and layed down in his bed. He had pushed himself farther than he should have. He had taxed his energy before going into what maybe a crucial battle. Nom only now noticed what a grave mistake he had made. He had no choice but to drift off into an uneasy sleep. Even as a knight, he had much to learn and he could only rely on himself to be the teacher.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Having had her brother patch up her head wound, she waited until he'd left the med room before she turned her back to the door and removed her utility vest and blood soaked shirt. Zara rinced her bloody shirt out in the small sink, wrung it out and hung it over the back of a chair to dry. She then grabbed for some fresh dressings, anticeptic and bacta patches. Looking into a mirror she carefully slipped her bra straps out of the way and cleaned her shoulder wounds, dressed them and replacing her straps. All she had to do now was to wait until her shirt dried. She lay back on the examination bunk and covered herself with her vest, dozing off in the process.

144JyIb.jpg

*Ronin put his left hand out in front of him and touched his control panel with his right. The Holo-GUI system opened up a window, and in it Ronin accessed the survalence cams. Ronin watched curiously- but chose not to abuse his power, and looked away until she lied down. He turned on the intercomm, and his dark voice came from a small speaker in the upper right corner of the room.*

"Ms. Nargal, if you like you may rest in my private cabin. It's at the aft-port corner of the ship. "

FinalRONIN.png

Zara's eyes flew open at the sound of Ronin's voice but that was the only indication she gave of startlment. Her eyes scanned the room for the surveillance cameras and rested on the location of the speaker.

"Thanks for the offer. This bunk's not the most comfortable to rest on."

She sat up in a graceful movement, hooking her vest under her arms so she remained covered and snatched up her damp shirt. She followed the directions he'd given and opened the door. There she hesitated as she took in the luxuriousness of the decor. Black and red, velvet and satin.

She felt like she was walking into a lions den. If her brother hadn't of been in the same ship she wouldn't have entered this room. For all the tough appearance she gave off, at 20 yrs of age, she was an innocent. Her twin might dally, but she had never... she just gave off the impression that she had.

She slowly made her way over to the bed, draping her shirt over the back of chair as she went. Sinking down onto the soft bed she took her boots off before swinging her legs up, letting herself fall back to a horizontal position. She turned onto her side, her vest still covering her and it wasn't long before she was sound asleep.

144JyIb.jpg

Nahstaa got up from the living space, and went to go and clear his mess from the other room... He took the container into the lavatory, emptied it, and then gave it a good rinse out before taking it down to the galley, and putting some very strong detergent in it, to let it soak... He then went up front, and checked the ship... He sat down in the pilots seat, and started going through the holonet recordings his sister had left...

So he was actually giving aid... Maybe this chen wasnt a sith... or maybe he was just doing it for publicity, and to gain public support... A small light triggered on the console, and brought him out of his thoughts... they would drop out of hyperspace soon... He keyed the ships intercom...

"Ok people, we are almost there... prepare to drop out of hyperspace." And with that, the ship shuddered, and they were there... As they arrived, he noticed that there were already many ships on the surface, and so he simply skimmed through the atmosphere, and sent a force message to the jedi down on the surface.

"Do you need any help? If not, where should we head to?"

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

*Ronin sighed as he watched Zar move to his room. He watched her through the surveillance camera, using several different screens to follow her. He watched, silently, expressionless. He put his feet up as she wondered into the room hesitantly. He looked at her face... He knew it was an act. He knew all along. She talked tough, but she was really a gentle creature. As she laid down in his bed he closed all of the other camera window, bringing it front and center. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a fresh cigarette and his lighter. He struck the flint and lit his cig. He sucked in on the cylinder to keep it lit, taking the smoke deep into his lungs. He blew out the some into his enclosed cockpit- something he really shouldn't do in a ship as expensive as this- and began to talk to himself...*

"Heh, I remember when I was that age. That was the year I got stabbed with a sharpened toothbrush. Prison... It'll suck when I get back there again... For a nice planet, Coruscant sure has the worst prison system. I can remember the heist that got me there in the first place."

*Ronin took another long drag on his cigarette, blowing out the smoke slowly, leaning back, reclining the seat, keeping his eyes on the girl*

"I've been stealing since I was in infant. My parents- they'd stuff my diaper full of items, then spray it down with a stinking compound they made themselves. Nobody ever checked there..."

*Ronin tapped his cigarette in the ashtray.*

"I stole from stores at 6, I stole my first ship at 10, and it wasn't 'till 15 that I decided to rob my first bank... That's the one that got me... I went in, I got the money, I was out, it had gone flawlessly until I screwed up. I screwed up- I got greedy, and I- I-..."

*Ronin put buried his forehead into his hand.*

"I miss my parents..."

*Ronin rubbed his eyes, not wanting to think about it further, He looked up, his eyes slightly reddened, and looked at the girl. Sleeping peacefully. Beautiful...*

"I have lost more than I've gained. They say the innocence lost is power gained, but it never says anything about happiness. She has what I lost so, so long ago..."

*Ronin reached out and touched the hologram, her face flickering slightly as his fingers made contact with the projected side of her face. He heart was heavy, and he longed to touch the real thing...*

"It's the one thing I won't steal. Though I doubt she'll be able to hold on too it much longer in this universe with the job she's chosen... Her and her brother would make great pirates..."

*Ronin took another long drag on his cigarette. The life of a Pirate was a lonely one. He'd had to double cross his friends, bomb his enemies, break his relationships, and in the process he had committed himself to a sad existence. He lowed his hand and watched the girl sleep a little longer. He glanced at his trip timer. Only about another two hours left. He watched the view from the camera and after a while his eyes closed, and he fell asleep...*

FinalRONIN.png

*As the Imperial Army had taken a Grand Offensive as of late, the current actions were no different. Appearing from an Orbit around Coruscant, the 2nd Fleet under Admiral Phillep appeared in the depths of space.

The Tiamat, the Flagship, but not the Admiral's ship, for he prepared small and weak to large and foreboding. Along with her brethren, the Byss, the Scylla and the Relentless, all floated in unison, their next Course uknown to many except their specially briefed Captains.*

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Zara slept peacefully, her dreams pleasant, a mysterious smile forming as her lips turned up ever so slightly. Occasionally she would wince as she shifted onto one of the wounds, before getting comfortable again. The bed beneath her was so soft that she felt like she was floating.

Eventually reality kicked in and she woke, her eyes fluttering open and taking in her surroundings. She sighed softly with relief to find she was still alone and sat up, pulling her boots on. Moving over to grab her shirt she quickly pulled it on and snatched up her vest that was still on the bed.

"Oh well... if he has camera's in here and I assume that he does, he would have just had a show now wouldn't he." Zara thought to herself and rolling her eyes before scanning the room for the camera's.

Spying what looked like it might be a hidden camera Zar faced it and spoke:

"Ok Ronin, where's the refresher or do I just wander about your ship till I find it? And where'd my brother end up?"

Knowing Kat, he would have found something to tinker with. He never seemed happier than when he had some kind of mechanical object in his hands.

144JyIb.jpg

Skye was dreaming”¦ images flicked past of the time she had spent with Chen. A smile turning up the edges of her mouth as she dreamt, her heartbeat steady, as in her dream-state, they kissed again. Sighing in her sleep she turned over onto her back”¦ the images fading to darkness”¦

Again images came to her”¦ lighting up the blackness of sleep. This time it was of a man dressed in a white suit”¦ a man she had never seen before but instantly trusted. He spoke to her, giving her directions to a place where she knew she had to go”¦ a location only known to a select few”¦and that was to remain hidden. More images followed the first before fading back into darkness”¦

Skye woke well rested. Turning her head slightly to look at the image on the wall, she smiled and reached out, gently touching the face of the man in the image. In her mind, the words ”œI love you”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Nahstaa was busy at the controls when his sister came in... He used the ships sensors to trace where they had gone, and put the coordinates on a disk. He pcketed the disk... He took the caffa and said

"Thanks sis, i could use that..." He tapped in the coordinates for coruscant, and they jumped into hyperspace again... whilst they were in hyperspace, nahstaa scanned the ship for tracking devices etc... by the time they dropped out again, and were at coruscant, the scan had finished, and he was satisfied... no one had touched this ship...

Once again, they docked in the same bay as the one they had only recently left...

About an hour later, nahstaa left coruscant again, but this time in a jedi starfighter, and headed for gala

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

*Ronin jerked back awake when he heard Zara make her request. His cigarette had burned up to the filter, and burnt a spot between his fingers. He held down the intercom button and spoke.*

"Err... It's, right next door. Go in the hall and look toward the fore. It'll be the first door. You'll be able to find your brother easily, he's in the same hall. You might want to hold on tight, we're about to exit hyperspace above Coruscant."

*Ronin threw his cigarette butt in the ashtray and grabbed hold of the controls, closing the holo-screen that he had been looking out. The stream of white and blue lights slew down to a stop, the planet appearing in a glorious shine before them. Ronin took the ship low, and entered the atmosphere. His destination- the Galactic Gunshop.*

((OCC: Continue in Gunshop))

FinalRONIN.png

John flashed Sirvani a smile, the ship having rocketed into hyperspace from Raxus Prime and he never having answer her question.

"Well... do you think that I was a Boy Scout when I was younger? I was proposing that snuggle for warmth survival method." With a chuckle, "No, seriously, there are some thicker robes and other neccesities in one of those big trunks over there."

Leaving the controls as the ship continued on auto-pilot, he went to the trunk and opened it, revealing nearly twenty bottles of Hoth Vodka, "Yeah... all the Ilum survival equipment we need."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

A shuttle took off from Corellia, Tiana inside quietly. The ship entered hyperspace, and headed towards Borleas. The pilot scanned for tracking devices out of habit, not that it mattered-- he'd only be on the planet long enough to drop Tiana off. She fell asleep early on, and remained asleep the entire trip... until she was woke up and told they'd be landing soon.

((Continuing to Borleas.))

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.