Space

Ary the Grey

(never mind)

IC: glanced around as he made his way into the madbay he saw a few people in here as well as two hopefuls. Wondering where Darsha was he took a seat in a nice plush chair and wrapped the cape around himself.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

As Darsha rushed off in Scorps direction, Ish say through the entrance to the med bay that Darex and Skye seemed in a serious discussion. Hesitantly he walked towards them, but decided it would be better to remain in the hall. Ish figured it was time for another attempt at force healing. However he still wanted to spare with Skye when she was done speaking with Darex, and maybe even Darex could join them if he was feeling well enough.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Ara piloted the ship into space, and tried to figure out where to go next.

The Jedi don't have a home right now, so where do I go? And bring these two young ones with me...if it were just me, it wouldn't be so bad, but now I have two other lives to worry about besides my own.

The young Jedi Master closed her eyes and concentrated on the Force, as if it would give her some answer as to what to do next. Luckily for her, it did.

Her gray eyes shot open. A beacon? Something, pulsing through the Force... She nodded to herself, and began typing the coordinates.

"All right, everyone. We're going..." She smiled as the perfect word came into her head. "...we're going home."

Ara blasted off to her destination.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Feeling that Darex is now giving her the silent treatment, Skye turns to leave. She is saddened that she had hurt his feelings and wishes she could make it up to him, but his previous jealousy had concerned her more than she thought it would.

Skye heads back over to where Ish is standing by the doorway. ”œI'd like that spar now ”¦ I need some action.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ish was eager that Skye wanted to spare, but suddenly he felt message through the force calling him "home" to a planet he'd never heard of before.....Manaan. What's this he asked himself, and why can i feel it? Ish thought he was not strong enough in the force to receive any sort of message through it. He was a bit stunned, but he had no time to think as Skye ran off without a word. Ish assumed however that she had felt something whatever it was as well through the force. He hurried off after to her where ever she was heading. Ish hoped she was heading for the gym, but he sensed otherwise. None the less he couldn't help but glint at the prospect of possibly going to a new Jedi stronghold...if that is in fact what this force message was about.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

A single snubfighter plies its way through the hyperspace lanes of the galaxy, on its way from Naboo to the new home of the Jedi. A young Jedi Knight sits in the cockpit, locked in a trance for the long journey, his loyal droid handling the jumps.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Darex hears Skye ask about what Orrick told him, but he doesn't reply. He needs to think. There would be time for the discussion to continue later, if it must.

Suddenly, he feels the Force call out to him. He feels a kind of tug. Wondering what it could be, he instinctively pulls up the "map" in his mind-this time, of the galaxy. A small planet seemed to be glowing; standing out to him. Manaan. Darex had never been there, but knew it was a watery world. He was glad. The ocean always helped him calm his mind.

Almost as soon as he felt the pull, he heard the ship's engines change course. An elatement suddenly flowed through the Force, like a parent calling it's children home. The feeling was overwhelming.

As soon as the ship set down, he grabbed his blaster and got up slowly, still recovering from his wounds, and left the ship.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Faust is able to breathe easily, his cybernetic bioenhanced body went into a near catatonic trance, vital systems shutting down temporarily. Though whoozy and reeling more from the mental damage done by the loss of his ship, Faust escapes, a bit broken, a bit battered, but still whole.

One of the first things he does after springing back on his feet is making sure any mental ties to his ship are gone. Satisfied, Faust makes arrangements to have a new ship with the Bhelliom's specifications and make ready- this time with molecularly bonded armor.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Nom sat quitely as he stared out the window of Mathis' ship. He just relized something. Looking out the window while traveling through hyperspace gets real old, real fast.

In order to put the monotony to an end, Nom necided to engage his Master in conversation.

"Care to tell me where we're heading to?"

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Piccolo made arrangements to begin repairing the damaged Nebulon B Frigate in Space. Rebuilding the ships he lost would take time, and he'd take care of all that later. Piccolo sent word for Angara to dock with the Dungeon ship, he needed to speak with the operative. Piccolo located Faust on the huge ship and spoke to him,

"I will compensate you for the damage to your ship, and the sum Ob was willing to pay you for my execution. I was also hoping you might stay on for a while. You heard Ob, I doubt this is over for either of us."

Piccolo held his bandaged arm, reminded of the pain he had endured when the debris shattered it.

The fate of the Black Sun rests in my hands. Maybe Ob was right, maybe I have ensured its demise.

Nurgle's Miy'Til fighter emerged out of hyperspace at the coordinates he was given. A Sith named Tzeentch had summoned him. Surprisingly, Nurgle had never heard of him. But the name sounded vaguely familiar. He waited.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Nurgle docked his starfighter with Ahriman's ship. He climbed out of the Miy'Til, the Sith Lord was curious as to why Ahriman had requested his prescence. Nurgle adjusted his breathing apparatus, turning it on. It seemed the treatments he had devised were working. They only made the mask and tank when he was under stress.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Nom sat and waited for his Master's reply. He didn't get an answer. Nom turned his attention back to the Navi computer.

I guess he's going to surprise me.

Just then a new set of cooridinates made their way to the Navi computer.

It looks like they were heading to Endor.

Mathrick streaked through hyperspace towards its new destination. Nom's master was full of surprises indeed.

Edited by Guest

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

::Ahriman met Nurgle at the hanger bay, while Jsaza was in her quarters aboard the ship.::

So you are Nurgle, the destroyer. I am Ahriman, and I like you am carrying the identity of a deity within me. From what visions I have put together, we are tied together closely, along with two others. One I have with me aboard the ship, but she does not yet know her potential. The other I can't seem to locate.

MGw9G2u.jpg

"As long as you pay me, that'll keep me at your disposal. Repairing my ship- or building a new one rather, is going to be costly, especially since the person who built it swore to kill me the next time I saw him." Faust gives a bitter laugh. "I'll see what I can do though about that. I think that I might be able to use details on Raska's little cabal and my role in foiling that to extract one or two last favors from him."

Faust's brow creases as he considers something. "This whole business smells fishy. There is a bounty out on Ob and Wyhl's cousin Boris, but something does not feel right at all. Wyhl is too powerful and too feared to lose his command like that and be left alive should something like that happen. I think we're going to see quite a bit of blood and battle in the coming days- especially when Ob's clone arrives from the Cloners."

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Piccolo nodded,

"I was thinking the same thing. When I was at the battle on Hoth, the Rogue Hutt forces were acting very unusual. I don't want to see a blood bath, that's why I plan to strike hard and fast, as soon as the Armada is rebuilt. I'm going back to the Citadel, where do you want dropped off?"

So there were more. That kind of puts a damper on my sense of superiority.

"Interesting. Tell me, how do you learn about your destiny, and that there were others? I too sensed something within you, but I didn't have any idea what exactly that was."

Nurgle had expected this meeting was important, but now he realized it was his chance to finally get some straightforward answers.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

A Transport carrying nearly 200 Noghri slaves ascended into the stormy skies above Mimban and entered the void of space...

Within instants the sole pilot of the Transport entered the hyperspace coordinates towards Raxus Prime, a wonderfully beautiful wasteland and future site of a new Sith Temple.

---------------

As John relaxed at the controls... He stopped and the vessel descended above the skies of the cruel wasteland. There he smiled down and thought of the possible grandeur of the Temple.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Perhaps you have noticed that each of us has certain... affinities? Jsaza has natural talent in dance and illusionry, you seem to be related to plagues somehow, and the fourth will be a warrior of sorts. I am a seer, the hidden nature of things unravels before me, therefore I seem to be the binding force of our little quartet. And it is my sight that brings me to a most important matter. The man who now holds the title of Dark lord of the Sith is not Bishop. His designs are to fulfil some prophecy, possibly even a threat to us. I have procured DNA of the original Sith race, and I am prepared to travel to a planet of cloners where we can begin a plan to counter this threat.

The Emperor has also unwittingly given us another tool, some sort of anti Force using creature. I have not had a chance to study it yet, but between my alchemy and your medical knowledge, I'm sure that we will find a way to use it to our advantage. Jsaza is currently in service to me as both my slave and my apprentice, and I have not yet informed her of her true nature. I need to further her training now, but while I'm doing that you can examine the specimen from a medical perspective.

::Ahriman summons Jsaza::

Oh, and Nurgle, do please try to keep it relatively intect, they don't know what exactly produces the effect.

MGw9G2u.jpg

"I understand."

Nurgle found himself excited at the prospect of examining this creature. It was the same excitement when he developed a new treatment, or surgery to fix his condition. But there was some slight hesitation as well. An anti-Force using creature didn't sound like something a Force-user would want to meet. He approached the holding cell, opening it carefully, and locking it behind him. He took out a syringe from his belt. It was filled with enough sedative to knock out a Krayt Dragon, should the creature get too much for him to handle. He approached it's form carefully. It was a humanoid. The piercing gray eyes took him back a step, there was a strong sense of intelligence behind them. Nurgle hadn't know what to expect when he filled the syringe, he took out one with less dosage. Nurgle stopped, squating in front of the man.

"You're not exactly what I expected. Well, do you have a name?"

Nurgle wasn't even sure the man could speak. Ahriman had made it sound like he was a monster.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Garet pulled the Gamit Gun clear of Mimban air space, arriving at the coordinates. He'd had a bit of trouble pulling out of the atmosphere, his ship wasn't used to this amount of wait. He already knew Rocketblaze had felt his prescence, so he sat back and waited.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

J sat in the Blazetail absorbing all that had occured. After Rocketblaze had informed Garet about the Serpent Order, he had taken the opportunity to download any information he could find about them into his files. The behavior of this group intrigued him, so he was glad to be participating in it's reincarnation. But he also knew that this little adventure could endanger Rocketblaze's life. He'd have to be viligent.