Space

Ary the Grey

The Lambda class shuttle with a pair of Sith on their way to Tatooine entered the abyss of space. With finesse and casual flair, John entered the coordinates of their destination and off they went.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Faust heads through a heavily traveled hyperspace lane, going in the general direction of Hoth. Suddenly cutting out of hyperspace, Faust pulls his ship out of the way, doubling back in the general direction of Coruscant, giving for all apperances for anyone trying to track him the intention of following through on his plan to go to Hoth.

Faust smiles, flipping a comm function to speak to the bound Reagan in her little stun cell. "Do you mind opera my dear? I have a lovely piece. It's a tragedy, but simply sublime."

Reagan, unable to answer, gives nothing but silence.

Laughing, Faust activates the music and re-enters hyperspace for coordinates 0, 0, 0.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Reagan slowly opened her eyes and lay there for a moment looking around. Realizing that she was no longer on Rane's ship, she sat up. She didn't think that her situation had improved any though cause now she could hear some horrid opera music. Oh, good god, I've captured by someone with no taste at all.

Reagan.jpg

Rann needed somewhere quiet where he could take a break and think about his future. He had been waiting so long for a jedi master that he was almost ready to give up.

Have hope, all is not lost.

He decided that he'd find an out of the way world with some interesting scenery where he could relax.

Rannrsig.jpg

Mara woke up alone. She climbed out of bed, and went looking for Leo. She found him in the garage area ingrosed in his own project.

"What are you doing?"

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Jzasa strolled down the corridor towards her master's compartment, thinking of how much her life had changed in so little time. Not only did she have a new master, but she had now left her home planet for the first time. She'd flown before to other parts of Falleen, but never truly been in space. She gazed with interest at the goings-on around her, and vaguely wondered where the manual labor slaves from Falleen were. To her slight surprise, she realized that she didn't really care; she was enjoying herself, and that was what really mattered.

She slipped into her master's compartment, and saw his back was to her. However, she knew that he was aware of her presence; he always was. She didn't move from the doorway as she examined yet again his now-familiar physique. Though slightly taller than him, she always admired his dominant stance that made him appear even more impressive or intimidating than he was, depending on his will.

Jzasa realized that though this was her first journey in space, her master had been on several, and probably found the whole process rather boring. She grinned mischievously to herself and sauntered toward him to help liven his day. She walked around him to stand directly facing him, running her hands lightly through his red hair as she went. Standing as she was, her master had no choice but to look into her eyes, and it seemed to her that he read her intentions. Not giving him any more time to think, Jzasa kissed him. First gently, then more aggressive, she felt him respond in kind. Her hands tracing patterns as they ran down his front, she murmured breathlessly, ”œYou must admit”¦ there are some advantages to spending time in space”¦”

slaanesh.png.4a097017b176861b66d62e545d8d255a.png

*Jaster took the incoming call. It was Piccolo. He slammed on the hyperspace brakes, slamming Jjarona nd Deter into the ceiling... again.*

"Changing course to Corusucant. We need to finish the mission."

*He makes a course adjustments and then heads to Coruscant.*

Banned_Sig.jpg

Darla blasted through hyperspace not knowing where to go first. There were somethings that she would need to do before she was ready to return to Tares, she had no idea where he was and finding him might lead her into danger. Darla needed to be perpared to face the worst.

Rannrsig.jpg

The Lambda class shuttle entered hyperspace just outside the shifting sands of Tatooine's endless Dune Sea... The engines roared to life and before long descended on Mimban's rough atmosphere.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*An SD, began making random hyperspace jumps back and forth across the galaxy, not wishing to be discovered. All that remained of the SD was a hull with engines strapped to it, all weapons were offline as were the shields. The SD simply continued to jump back and forth randomly, praying not to be discovered.*

flash.jpg

As a ship rises up out of Mimban's atmosphere, Tash punches in coordinates and switches to autopilot. Starting to take a cross-legged position on the floor, he pauses and then takes a seat in the pilot's chair, which was more comfortable. Reaching for the Force, he pulls a small toolbox out into the open. Picking up a pair of tools, he makes them have fights until the ship warns him of an approaching planet. Letting the broken tools fall to the ground, he resumes control of the ship.

tashkri.jpg

*With Jedi Knight Keiran Valoria at the controls, the newly dubbed Strife III streaks through hyperspace to the planet of Tatooine. Ben'a Solo, his young Padawan, sits in the back, deep in meditation, his lightsaber hovering in front of him. It is a time passed in silence; a time for deep thoughts...of the future...*

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

*The alliance fleet exited hyperspace in a uninhabited system and regrouped. After collecting all starfighters, the fleet began making random jumps and scanning for tracking devices. After enough hopping, the fleet made a final jump to Pacalis City.*

flash.jpg