Space

Ary the Grey

The young apprentice suspiciously gazed at the two small droids hovering in front of him, with the notion of bad intentions trickling within the back of his mind. He was right, because no sooner then the thought crossed his mind did a tiny blaster bolt lance from underneath one of the two swirling droids at Andon. In a move as quick as a flash, the Padawan swung his saber doward and to the left...successfully blocking the bolt aimed at his hamstring. "This isn't so hard," he thought to himself, "I don't see what the big fuss is about-"; he was promptly cut off mid-thought. In his cocky gloating, the second droid and come up from behind and sent a bolt screaming into his lower back. He immediately dropped to one knee and realized the error of is way...all the while he heard a light chuckling coming from his Master's direction. This was just like the caves of Ilum, he had to rely on the Force, body and mind.

He let go of himself and separated his conciousness from the crude matter of flesh and bone, allowing it to fully be embraced by the Force and the feeling of humbleness that accompanies it's bounty. He reached outward honing his senses on the here and now, focusing on the twin droids that encircled him now, watching...waiting...anticipating their next move. The training remotes moved fast, but the apprentice was faster and he sensed the oncoming danger and threw his saber in an upward arc behind him, with the emerald blade pointing to the ground running parallel down his back, as it blocked the first bolt. Tendrils of the Force echoed back into his mind as he rose to his feet and spun 180 degrees to his right, bringing his saber in a quick horizontal swipe that caught the bolt from the opposite droid.

"That was different...maybe it's time we-"

The young man was cut off short as his mind burst into a new realm of pain as the image of Hoth burning scorched his eyes and damned his thoughts. Such suffering and fear, the Sith were no doubt enjoying every minute of those feelings, but he didn't sense the Dark presence that is usually cast off by their auras. No they weren't there...yet, there was still time.

"Master it seems our training is always interrupted."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

As the Tigershark blurred through space, Jareth began working on a new lightsaber. His blast furnace had been running for days on board the craft while it was docked on Mimban, and had produced 4 perfect crystals. 2smaller and 2 larger. The sith Lord took the materials he had collected from the armory, and began putting pieces together. After a few hours of tireless work, his new weapon was ready.

Jareth thumbed an activator on the saber, and the blade snapped to life for the first time. It's glow brightened the ship, and cast a sinister glow about him. He then activated the other end of the saber, and it's blade mirrored the first. Both in magnificence, and in power. His work was complete, and he clipped the double bladed saber staff to his belt.

He then returned to Viano, and spoke to the boy.

"Young one. I apologize for scolding you, but such is the way of the sith. You must not disobey me. It is important that during this battle, you remain close by. I do not wish to lose you. I see great things in your future, and I would hate for them to be cut short."

Pulling his first single-edged saber from his belt, he continued.

"Here.....This saber is special to me. It was begot of my own blood, and contains the very essence of the sith. Wiled it valliantly on Hoth, and your enemies will feel your wrath as their blood stains the ice."

Jareth then made his way to the Cockpit of the Tigershark, and began preparing to exit hyperspace. He picked his twin chrome blasters from their resting area atop the console, and secured them on his back. He then exited hyperspace and began his decent to the planet surface.

"Hold on Viano, this could get ugly." he spoke as his hands flew across the fighter's controls.

A small beeping noise indicates that the Corellian ship would soon be exiting hyperspace. With a flick of his hand, Hale Akturus ends the training session, and then heads back to the controls. A moment later the ship emerges of out hyperspace.

"Remember to use the Force."

John and Kase, aboard John's Lambda class shuttle, rose into the atmosphere around Korriban, the dead planet of the Sith and entered the cold abyss of space soon to arrive at the Sith's new home.

-------------

Within a few hours, the two Sith descended just outside Mimban and into the ionic, storm-ridden atmosphere.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Soon the Nubian ship was far away from the grasp of Hoth and yet the four Jedi all looked around at each other in a state of confusion. What was the plan, keep running or return and fight? Vengeance needed to be executed, but they didn't even know where the attacks we're coming from, or if there was anyone to fight. They saw no Destroyers in orbit around Hoth, but knowing the Imperials they always found a way of hiding themselves for the oppurtune moment.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Safe from the destruction and carnage that lay at Hoth, Orrick brought the sleek ship to a slow crawl. The surrounding Jedi showed looks of confusion, but Orrick knew what he was doing...

Flash's orders were clear. He wanted all Jedi to evacuate. But Orrick still had a duty to his apprentices. Instead of prepping the nav-computer, he turned and charged the two concealed weapons. They would cover the other transports, as they came up out of the Hoth atmosphere.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Looking out of the viewport, the orbit around Hoth was busy indeed, with Imperial ships jumping into hyperspace and Rebel ships descending through the atmosphere and bombing Imperial encampments. The young apprentice let go of Ashley Jade's hand and walked to the front of the ship and reached outward into space with his mind, someone was coming...a Jedi Master. No sooner then the feeling reached him did an encoded message come over the comm.

"This is Ara-Lai, taking off. Watch my back, everyone!"

Being the closet one to the comm unit, Andon pressed a button on the comm unit and responded.

"Don't worry, we've got you covered."

Bringing the ships engine's back to life, Orrick moved them closer to Ara's ship, and all three Jedi reached outward with their thoughts for any incoming danger. Sensing none and with reassurance from the scanner's, Orrick brought the Nubian Yaht alongside of the emerging ship, further adding to the group's security. With the Padawan still needing further sense of security, he turned to his Master, Hale Akturus.

"Maybe after things die down here we'll get a chance to do some more training. I have the strongest feeling my near future is going to demand discipline in my skill with a lightsaber and the Force."

Having served his purpose Andon casually walked back toward's Ashley Jade, who looked as radiant as ever, and sat down beside her. Though they were in no immediate danger in space, the Padawan's mind still focused his thoughts on the present and the world around him...waiting...planning. Brushing his black/green hair away from his eyes he slyly turned his head toward's the woman beside him.

"So how are you enjoying your life as a Jedi so far?"

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

The Jedi Knight's eyes follow as Andon Colos makes his way over to the young woman who sat in the back.

"So how are you enjoying your life as a Jedi so far?"

Akturus cringes when he hears his apprentice's words, and turns to Orrick, his fellow Jedi Knight.

"Sounds like Andon grew up on a farm. Maybe I should be teaching him more than just how to be a Jedi."

With that, Akturus returns his attention to the task at hand.

While waiting for her response he starred intently into her azure blue eyes, finding a strange calming feeling eminating from them. But it all shattered away when he heard his Master speaking with Orrick.

"Sounds like Andon grew up on a farm. Maybe I should be teaching him more than just how to be a Jedi."

He turned his hazel gaze away from Ashley Jade, now focusing intensely on the floor space between his combat boots. His heart sank, Master Akturus was like a father to him, and those words burned deep within his soul. Trying to cloak his emotions from those around him, Andon quickly focused his face and rose from his seat.

"I'm going to make sure all the engine systems are still running properly after that mag-bomb attack. I might as well check on the Hyperdrive too, just incase we need to make a quick jump."

With that he spun on his heel and briskly walked back towards the engine room, his black cloak flowing behind him like a midnight blaze. The short walk there seemed to be paused in time, like he was trapped in the Eternal Walk of the Damned...one more of torment then physical pain. The moments tredged on like hours, but finally the young apprentice found himself in front of a control panel, and with a few button presses, a system diagnostics scan was underway. So there he stood, lost in his own thoughts in a whirlwind of uncertainty...why must he always fail. He lowered his head, starring at his black boots, following upwards to his dirt-ridden black pants, continuing onward to his slightly tattered black tunic, from side to side at the drooping black cloak that casually clung to his broad shoulders, and finished by starring into a blank screen at his own reflection.

His hazel hair fell down to about his shoulder, accented with black and green highlights...it had been a hazing ritual at the Naboo Flight Academy, but the look kind of stuck with him. His gaze followed downward to his strong features, that even in his current brooding scowl, would still be considered handsome by many. Now his attention focused on his beard, which originally began as a mere five o'clock shadow had now become a three-week old beard, coarse..but still not thick enough to shadow his features. And upon his final resting place of focus he zeroed in on his eyes, forever locked in a hazel stare of intensity. They say your eyes were a gateway into you soul, and the Padawan wished it weren't true, for his eyes were filled with torment, frustration, pain and the most feared of all: doubt.

"After all I've gone through, this is all still a game to me. Master Akturus was right, I know nothing of being a true Jedi," he said in a low tone.

He drew forth his silver and black lightsaber hilt from his belt, and with a *snap-hiss* the emerald-blade jumped to life. He starred into the energy blade for a long while, he had sacrificed so much to construct the weapon on Ilum, both physically and mentally. He angled the blade upward, the light emitted from it now casting a softening green light on his features. Even through his doubt, his determination still shone through

"But why does he still doubt me? Did I not prove myself at the Battle of Coruscant...did I not prove myself within the Caves of Ilum? Was fighting my demons and surviving them not enough for him...what more does he want from me?"

A small beeping sound from the control panel informed him that the diagnostic scan was done, and looking down at the screen the engines were running in near-perfect running condition. Stepping slightly to the left, he pressed another series of buttons beginning the system check of the Hyperdrive. The momentary distraction did not derive him from the fight at hand, his doubt struck out further.

"Maybe I haven't proven myself. He's always telling me to control my emotions, which is the way of the Jedi. More focal then that is discipline, a true Jedi must have discipline over himself, the Force, and the situation around him. I've shown none of that, I've only failed him...more importantly I've failed myself," he said almost in a whisper.

He stood motionless for a long while, not moving, not thinking, not being; he could feel himself losing control, something he had always done: the death of his father, the death of his wingman, his near failure at the Caves of Ilum; failure seemed to be the only constant in his life. But he had learned so much, he had come so far in his training...but was that merely an illusion of his mind as well. Had he really made a big of an impact as he had thought, or was he just a speck within the hour glass. His defiance struck back, he would not let failure win this day.

"I am not a failure," he whispered...barely audible, "maybe I just chose the wrong path...maybe I was never meant to be a Jedi."

Silence engulfed the world around him, with the beeping of the control panel and the droning hum of his lightsaber blade being the only thing he could hear now. Even in this moment, he withdrew himself from the Force and for the first time since his training began, he broke his connection with it.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

With his ship rocketing through Hyperspace on a course for Tatooine, Tekkan removed himself from the cockpit and made his way back to the armory. He picked up the suitcase and removed the DL-44 blasters from within it and instead placed them back in their proper position in his armory cabinet. Picking up the staff weapon he engaged both blades with a press of a button and began to swing them around and strike outward, he was a bit confined in his ship, but he made do...only knocking off a coffee cup that had been carelessly left on the edge of his workbench. He practiced with the weapon for a few hours, both in staff mode and in dual weapon mode, until a siren blared overhead telling him he was about to emerge out of Hyperspace. Disengaging the twin blades, Tekkan casually walked back to the cockpit, placing the dual weapons within his trenchcoat, and quickly sat down in the pilot's seat. With the pull of a lever the stars streaked back into place and the Harmatia made it's way through Tatooine's atmosphere, with desert being the only thing the eye could see.

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

As soon as they were clear of the comm blockade, Piccolo received a message from one of his operatives. He turned to others.

"We will stop off at the Citadel in a moment. I may have to cut this little mission short, and you two can continue on with Kitt alone. There is something I need to take care of. I want to work all this out before we reach the Citadel. Could you to handle helping Kirlocca as we had planned?"

Piccolo noticed Fett had checked his weapons.

"Don't forget, we're not supposed to use force against Kirlocca."

He turned to Kitt.

"In case you were curious, I plan to offer Kirlocca a deal that could save his planet from Imperial rule. These two can handle that though. They are a bit quicker to violence than I'd like but they'll stay in line."

He called back to them,

"Just don't forget, follow exactly what I told you we were doing when we left Corucscant. Understand?"

((copied over from Jedi Temple - Hoth thread))

"Are you feeling better....You look strong enough to pull the ears off a Gundark."

Skye looks up at the sound of Ish's voice, curious to know if he had heard her thoughts of wondering where he was. ”œI'm feeling much better now”¦ thanks to you.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ish accepts Skyes offer to spare as he can feel that she is well mended, and surprisingly so. They make their way to the gym to spare as they walk in the door they spotted a couple pairs of bamboo poles which was curious. Ish figured the Rebels knew that they would be entertaining some Jedi.

He thought of his lightsaber which he currently was still brandishing on his belt and began to put it down when something hit him like a force blast. Ish couldn't even remain standing, he knelt down and grabbed his head while he winced in pain. He could barely let out a disearnable yelp. He felt such a disturbance in the force as he had never felt yet. He could feel all the past events since he had arrived at the Jedi training facility flash before his eyes in just a couple of seconds.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

*Kitt noded and just sat where he was. He knew better then to ask too many questions.*

Kirlocca...you better be alright. And if I know you as well as I think I do...your going to do anything you can to save your planet...

*Kitt lowered his head.*

And your going to be rash and jump into anything that sounds good.

*Kitt then raised his head and but on a smile that could warm any heart, or so he has been told.*

"Ready for anything."

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

Orrick chuckled at Hale's little joke. There was definitely a strong connection between Hale's padawan Andon, and Ashley-Jade, but as Hale suggested, it seemed there was also something a little awkward. Not really a bad awkward, but an awkward where you were so head over heels for someone, you couldn't really think of what to say next. Then abruptly, Andon left, and dissapeared into the engine room. He could sense Andon was a little troubled, but decided it would be best for him or his master to sort it out. Orrick simply shrugged, and too, turned back to the controls, as he whispered to Hale.

"Guess you hit a soft spot."

Even as he spoke, he began focusing on providing ample protection for Ara-Lai Kaipi's evacuating ship.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

Trying to recover in the med bay, Darex watches jealously as Ish and Skye go off to spar. Calm down, he chides himself. You know you're not in good condition yet. You need to heal. If you try to do things too soon, you'll cause permanent injury to yourself. And don't get all uptight about Skye sparring with another guy. That is very immature.

Darex wanted to tell his mind to shut up. He hadn't made much progress on trying to Force-heal. Obviously, he was either doing something wrong, or not trying hard enough.

A medical droid came over to him. "Sir, it is time for your operation. We will have you fixed up in no time."

The droid injected him with a anasthetic and Darex drifted off into unconsiouness.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Being without the Force was a strange sensation indeed, he felt cold, he felt helpless, he felt lost...he felt truly alone. For these last few months the Force had been the young apprentice's only salvation, it had been his lifeline and like all life lines before that, he too turned his back on it. Once again he looked down at the lightsaber in his left hand, the weapon of the Jedi, but in his current state he was no Jedi, so in return with a *hiss-snap* the blade deactivated itself and he reattached it to his belt. The beeping on the control panel once more informed him that the Hyperdrive was in working condition and would be suitable for travel at lightspeed. He began his methodical walk back towards the helm of the ship...but *it* hit him.

There was no escaping this feeling, even cut off from the Force every Force-sensitive in the galaxy felt this. It all happened so fast, such feelings of death and suffering dropped the Padawan flat on the floor, clutching his temples in pain. It was blinding, the sheer savageness of the assault nearly drove him insane...so many people died...they never stood a chance. The life fire of billions was suddenly extinguished and the only thing that replaced it was silence, the deafening abyss of utter silence. The moment had passed, but still he lay there, gasping for air, reaching out for answers, reaching out for anything. Then it struck, in all the agony and chaos the Padawan found the answers he was searching for. It was not a one sided relationship, he didn't just need the Force, the Force needed him...it needed all her Knights.

"How could I have been so blind," he mumbled to himself.

Taking another few moments, he slowly rose to his feet and began his walk towards the helm, raising his hood over his head, in a sign of distraught. He emerged there moments later, with each person in the cockpit each sharing the same expression...utter disbelief. The two Knights already knew what happened, but Ashley Jade only felt a notion of what came, she was still missing the whole. So he spoke to her, but loud enough for all to hear.

"Something dire has happened," he said seating himself next to her, "I sense great death. I do not know why it happened, but the life essences of billions was ended and only a void and utter silence exist where their life auras should be. This was far worse then anything I've ever encountered...this was genocide...not of a single race but of all life. I truly hope my future notions are not true, because this could mean the beginning of the end."

The young apprentice turned his head towards Master Akturus and Orrick, who were both looking at each other and at him...all three with the same thought on their minds.

"The Sith could never accomplish anything of this magnitude, from what I've learned not even they could harness the Darkside in this way. In that wave on anguish I felt something...a dark entity we all came in contact with in the City of the Dead. This is no work of the Sith...this is the onslaught of the Dark Jedi."

He leaned back in his seat, turning away from Ashley Jade and resting his hands in the opposite sleeves of his cloak. While doing this he felt the young woman next to him lean her body against his and rest her head on his shoulder, searching for comfort for which he could not provide. So there they sat, Andon with his hood up and face solemn and the two Jedi Knights placing their hoods upon their brows in the same suit as he. There would be a time for vengeance, but in this moment it was neither a time of war or bloodlust...it was a time of mourning.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

A message is brought into the mind of Andon Colos. It was message brought on by pain. A message brought on by death. A man with the wings of an angel appears in Andons eyes. In the background is a station rotating above a planet.

Andon Colos. I know you have felt the death of many as I have. I feel we must meet to confir on this. I have used the Force to locate you and your companions. I have used my ships com unit to send you the coordinates of my home, as well as the passcode to keep the weapons from shooting at you. The code to my personal hangar changes every 3 hours so I suggest you hurry in getting here. I will meet you once you have landed.

The image of the man fades away leaving the station rotating. glowing area shows where Leos personal hangar is. Then it all fades awa leaving Andon to look at the wall in front of him.

asdfgcopy.jpg

As Orrick piloted the ship, and escorted Ara-Lai Kaipi's ship away from Hoth, he raised the hood of his clean white cloak, out of mourning and respect. Something terrible had happened. Something that would change the galaxy forever, and something that he hoped was not a precursor of things to come. He simply sat, silently looking out the main view-port of his starship, pondering the events that had happened. Abruptly, however, Andon spoke.

"We are wanted at the Helix station."

Orrick nodded. Obviously, someone had contacted him through the Force. As Andon transferred the coordinates to him, and he fed them into the nav-computer, he opened a comm with the ship they were escorting out.

"This is Orrick, pilot of your escort. You're in the clear, and free to go to hyperspace. Good travels, and may the Force be with you."

With that, he pushed the hyperspace lever forward, and his Nubian yacht disappeared into hyperspace.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

Silently the Nubian Yaht traveled through Hyperspace, all four deathly quiet as they thought of the events that happened and the travesties that could occur. Ashley Jade still clung tightly to his arm and having spent enough time gathering his thoughts he held her hand in his for comfort and support, both for her and himself. He thought back to the message that had been sent to him through the Force from Leo, he had never seen a space station such as that before. More importantly the man with the wings of an angel had that same imminent feeling death about his aura, this hour was truly a plague on the galactic level. Such senseless death and carnage, those who wronged would pay dearly, but first things first, he had to focus his thoughts on the present. He sat there in a deep state of brooding that seemed like days but was only mere hours, and a beacon overhead informed them that they were coming out of Hyperspace. Andon focused his thoughts and sent them outward to Leo.

"We have arrived"

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png