Space

Ary the Grey

As the Freedom Express soared through hyperspace, a Gungan Jedi Knight connected through the Force with her young Padawan.

Sayn Ta smiled as she felt the young Dino harness the Force. She was glad to see he could feel it, even if it was just a tingle. He was like a young boy in a large empty room. He did not know where to go, but he was at least there.... Master Ta connected with the Force herself and spoke to the young man through it.

"Feel the Force around you. Too often people try to grab it, hold onto it, control it. That is not the proper way. Contrary to popular belief, the Force is not a tool...it is a gift. One that we should appreciate and treat with the upmost dignity. We are the select few who have been granted this grit, and therefore, it is our responsibility to do the greatest good we can with it. Anything less than absolute dedication to good deeds is a disgrace to our gift."

Sayn could feel her apprentice growing not only in knowledge, but also with the power of the Force.

However, recent news has saddened me. It seems our Jedi brother and Sisters have forgotten their commitment to good. Their fear is stopping them from rescuing Jedi Master Talon from Imperial torture. I understand that no Jedi alone could overcome the Empire's onslaught. But as a whole, the Order is more than the sum of its members. We have the power to rescue Master Talon from torture, and therefore, we must. It is our duty.

But politics are a lesson for anonther time. Right now, we must concentrate on the Force. It binds us all...so let that connection lift one of the rocks into the air.

Sayn watched the rocks to see if Dino truly understood the essence of the Force. He could not use the Force as a tool to lift them. Rather, he had to connect with them through the Force and allow that connection to elevate the rocks.

Sayn_Ta.jpg

Shortly after entering hyperspace after previously leaving Ilum, Scorpio placed the Jade Scorpion on to autopilot following very closly behind Master Nom's ship. He then walked into the cargo hold of his ship. Since Master Nom had no knowledge of the double bladed lightsaber, he instructed Scorpio to practice it's form during hyperspace travel.

As Scorpio stood there, HK & R2 gathered around to watch Scorpio try out his new lightsaber. HK looked like he very much wanted Scorpio to decapated a limb, and R2 sqawked in a warning. Scorpio unclipped the white & gold lightsaber from his hip, and flipped it on. The red headed jedi apprentiance stood there as two crimson blades shot out of the hilt.

Scorpio twirled the blade around him, and then above his head, getting the feel of the new lightsaber. Then he sprung foreward, letting the blade slash left and right. Scorpio then using the force, spun the blade around in a rythmatic dance. Scorpio thought to himself, " Not bad if I do say so myself", and took it to the next level. HK started rooting for Scorpio, and little old R2 kept the warnings coming.

Scorpio then took the lightsaber to arobatic styles, using the force to backflip and strike, then jumped into a roll and struck. This arobatic dance of red , white, and gold, went on for about two hours in hyperspace travel before his ship alerted he was near Haruun Kal. Scorpio quickly flipped it off and clipped the lightsaber to his hip, then ran to his controls.

Dino listened as his master spoke to him through the force. It was all clear except the part about no Jedi wanted to rescue Master Talon from torture. To him it sounded like sith, the way no one wanted to help. There were the rebels thought they would be a great help in the rescue. They could of used more Jedis but we will have to do, though he is not a jedi yet.

Dino listened some more waiting and waiting and there it was

But politics are a lesson for anonther time. Right now, we must concentrate on the Force. It binds us all...so let that connection lift one of the rocks into the air.

Dino opened his eyes the but he still was connected with the force. He looked at a rock and concentrated while thinking of what Knight Ta said. It wasn't working the rock was not even moving. Dino tried again but this time did not think of anything but only clearing his mind.

Dino closed his eyaes and saw the rock in his mind. Then looking at it in his mind he watched in his mind as he moved the force out to the rock. Dinno felt the energy around the rock he harneced it used it to lift the rock into the air. Dino put it down and began meditating again waiting for his master's next command.

"It isn't a rookies imagination. Have no doubt, there is something wrong with here. But the intelligence came from a trusted source, even now two of my best are on Tatooine, a native and a rogue if there ever was one. When we get there we'll get a better idea. I hope to the force that I'm wrong on this but I do suspect that something much darker is going on on Tatooine."

Pausing momentarily to make eye contact with both the recruits purely to reinforce the seriousness of the mission he continued.

"Even were I not already suspicious I would tell you to be ready for anything. This is a Hutt planet we're going too. Hutt intelligence is very good. They may probably already know about our target, they won't hesitate at killing us if they think they can get away with it."

Sighing he decided it was time to get to business. These younglings needed to know what to expect.

"The mission is simple, as soon as we exit hyperspace we contact Allin and Colan and organise to meet with them in Mos Eisley, we go dirtside at Mos Eisley, Allin and Colan will meet us at our hangar, we then have to travel to wherever the farmer and his weapons are and retrieve them. We have an undisclosed amount of credits to purechase them but if the farmer proves too 'weedy' I'm not adverse to just taking them. Take note, the chances that the Imps are also on this trail is high, if we on Gala found out so will others. This isn't a play mission. We aren't out on training, the chances we will see combat are high as are the chance one of us will get injured or even die. Especially considering that Mos Eisley is virtually the criminal capital of this sector. That means be on guard."

That was most of the official business dealt with, now he just needed to acertain their combat worthiness. He knew for a fact that Aiden wouldn't have passed them. Neither had the look of ones who'd seen combat, though the twi'lek looked like one day he would make a good analyst or officer. The boy on the other hand reminded him a little of himself, fifteen years ago. On a ship this size there wasn't room to fire weapons... But they could practice their comfort with them.

"Ok then, thats that. Now to your weapons, I hope your both happy with your choices because we're going to drill with them till you can barely recognise the difference between your blaster and your fingers."

(OOC: Alrighty, go to the Tatooine topic next. Post here if you have anything you want to add and I'll reply if required other then that. See you on Tatooine)

sigyh.jpg

Once into hyperspace, even among the white lines of hyperspace, the two ships looked like lines themselves. Both ships were plotted for the Manaan, since the EV could no longer be found on either's navigational computers.

Remembering the grave face Master Nom had given Scorpio when the alert had went off, Scorpio knew that somehow the EV must be in trouble. Plotted toward Manaan at full speed, Scorpio switched his autopilot on. Knowing that his first fierce battle might soon lay ahead, Scorpio took the time to get even more aquainted with his new lightsaber.

Using the Force, Scorpio danced around the hull of his ship. Using force speed and force jump, Scorpio raised his knowledge of the duel lightsaber very high for a jedi Apprentiance. Scorpio jumped foreward, backwards, and side to side gracefully slashing all that HK threw at him. He had ealier asked HK to fire non lethal blaster shot at him before he started this excercise.

Just then, His computer went off alerting the were finally there at Manaan. Scorpio ran to his controls and exited hyperspace. Scorpio could feel it through the force that something was definitly wrong here.

The Prometheus made its way through the darkness of space engaging into hyperspace to a very important planet to the Chiss Sith Lord. This would be a great training ground for his apprentices. But this information will remain disclosed for now as his apprentices have no right to know of it just yet. No....it shall be a riveting experience indeed. he won't want to spoil it any. Instead he would lecture the two on Sith Ideals and learn more of them as to instruct them better in the force.

"The Sith rely on passion for our strength making us a practically indestrucible foe. We use rage, hate, and love to destroy our enemies and command the force with such a taint that something so dark within us makes it so that the light cannot stand to live within it."

He watched them listen to his words before prompting them with his purpose to this short lesson.

"What makes you passionate apprentices?"

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

A com was sent out from the blue-trimmed Correllian Corvette, the Freedom Express, as it continued to sail through hyperspace. Inside, a Master continued training her apprentice.

Sayn realized she had a talented apprentice. She was glad that, unlike other Jedi, his connection didn't make him arrogant. He understood that mastery of the Force took time. Not everything would come easily. Sometimes, the greatest Jedi Masters are the ones who had the most trouble learning the simplest tasks. It pleased her to know that Dino understood this.

The Gungan Jedi Knight watched as her Padawan lifted the rocks. His was learning well.

"You now understand that the Force binds all of us. From the most complex of species to the simpleness of rocks and stones. Midichlorians are literally everywhere.

You have a basic concept of the Force and how to use it. I consider such a talent to be Force Nuetral. You must now learn what to use the Force for. To give in to greed and use the Force for power is the way of the Dark Side. To use it to benefit others with all of your being is the Light Side path. You must now confirm your choice. As a Jedi, you will swear to treat the Force respectfully and use it to help people. Tell me, what are acceptable ways to use your gift of the Force?"

Sayn_Ta.jpg

Noola felt something new to her. Just minutes ago, she was offering herself to the big shots at Thorpe. Now? Now her hairy man had rescued her from a possible mistake.

Wait!

...Rescued?...Mistake?

The purple Twi'lek shook her head. Her whole life, all she understood was seduction and impulsive lust. But since this hairy man had came into her life, he began teaching her things she had never heard of. No one else had ever even tried....but somehow....he reached into something deep inside her.

Noola, however, was not ready to admit it....she would probably never be ready.

And then, without saying a word, the Twi'lek Seductress did something she had never done before. She cried. Noola didn't know exactly how or why, all she knew was that a sudden sadness came over her.

noolasigf1.jpg

Ro was caught in an awkward situation. He didn't mean to make her cry. He hated it went people cried. Moving up to her, Da'wynn watched as she cried into her palms. Outstretching his arm to put in on her shoulder, then changing to put one hand on each shoulder, he finally decided against that and sat down beside her instead.

Scooting in closer, Da'wynn debated with himself on how to proceed. Leaning in to wrap his arm around her shoulder, but stopping for a second, he wrapped both arms around her as he pulled him against his body. Resting her head against his chest, Ro placed his free hand the the side of her face as he petted her Lekku in a slow, soothing motion.

"Shh... It's ok. Everything is going to be ok. I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry. It's ok. Noola, you're going to be alright. I'm here now. We are safe. You are safe. Everything is ok."

Nestly his head against the top of hers, Da'wynn began to gently rock them from side to side in hopes of calming her down. Noola had definitely become his weak spot.

Hartel had been in a rush of fear when they left the facility of the Eternal Vigilance. Was it he that the Sith had come for? For his betrayal of them and converting to the more worthy cause? It was a feeling which was fleeting and odd, almost as if he still had to make the choice between the two. It may have been part of the fact that he had yet to learn the Force, only of its darkness and the possibilities of the light. He had no sensual proof of any of the greatness of the light side.

Yet his master had found him, made him feel more complete, whole, and worthy of a cause which he was still blind to. It was a foolish course of action, but then so was leaving his honor behind him upon the coarse surface of Ordo. He had to do this, not only to cleanse himself of the impurities brought on by the Sith, but to have some sort of justification for leaving his Royal prestige upon Ordo.

And now here he was, going to the central crossroads to which the Jedi came and went. The Jedi Temple upon Haarun Kal, the largest cogregation of the Jedi since the destruction of the Jedi Temple upon Coruscant. It was an uplifting feeling as if now his reasoning for coming here in the first place was going to be fullfilled.

"Master, How did you come to be a Jedi Knight?"

jen wanders around the ship and sees nokrt. Everytime she sees him she feels happy and some feeling she never felt before. It was feeling of something that even jen cannot describe.

Jen goes over to nokrt and asks

"where are we going?" she asked him happily twirling her hair

Jednny.jpg

No one expects the mudkip inquistion, I LOOOOOOVE MUDKIPZ

Nokrt turned to his apprentice and with a flicker of anger used his power against her thrusting her in a nearby chair with his ability with the force to which flung her back hard enough to cause a minor cut on the back of her head. It was a well deserved punishment as she has been avoiding the Chiss's inquiries. He was still flattered by her obvious outward attraction she presented to him on a constant basis yet was most displeased with her apparent lack of progress.

"Where we go is not for you to ask my dear," Nokrt said menacingly, "you will follow my directive and not question me and my course of action."

He sat down in his chair his eyes still flashing the red glow more heatedly in his loss of control.

"Now, answer my question."

SOCeTJx.png?1

no matter what nokrt did to her she didn't feel angry or hurt at all. She felt something that cannot be descirbed something brilliant. Jen didn't feel the pain of the cut on her back. She felt like she deserved it

"i'm really sorry for asking you master" said Jen turning to nokrt.

Jen sat down cross legged happily

"what is the question that you want to ask me?" asked jen staring into his menacing but beautiful eyes

Jednny.jpg

Dino looked at his master and heard a question

Tell me, what are acceptable ways to use your gift of the Force?"

It looks like even though Jedi is a fighting style they still manage to quiz you in all ways.

Dino looked at her and said

"Well the there are many ways acceptable to use the force as a jedi but there is a select few that are the best. Like to help people when they are in need like healing them that is a way to use your powers to help. Another one, a very great one in my terms, is becoming in tune with the force when your time has come. It isn't the best answer but personnaly, I like it the best."

Dino then paused and said

"That, my master, is my answer."

Jen stood there barely contemplating her question and looked toward her master. His hair seemed to flow even in the breezeless cockpit of the ship. His red eyes glowed more dominantly in a way that was not as frightening as many saw the eyes of the Chiss people. His were hard, yes, but beautiful reflecting everything from within him out to her. It was an amazing sensation and one she very much appreciated on her time with this man.

She brushed her way from her seat and began to run her hands across her master's right arm until she was behind him, her hand resting on his shoulder, and her hair dangling into his. She was enjoying being this close to him. It made her heart skip a beat as hip began to lean into him, her chest pressed against the back of his head, and her lips very close to his left ear.

”œMaster,”

Edited by Guest

Jednny.jpg

If Noola was confused before, she was completely baffled now. The beautiful purple Twi'lek did not ever remember crying before....much less being...comforted....by someone else. Noola was a master of intercourse and impulse, but a novice to....love? Was that foreign word what was happening. Noola's mind was filled with confusion.

She willingly let her hairy man hold her. He became a shore for her emotional boat. His grip was strong, but gentle. His body was warm, and welcoming. Noola let her tears unleash as she buried herself into the man's comforting body.

And her mischevious mind began working.

As Noola wept, she found it ironic. She had pulled all of her tricks out of the bag to get this man's attention. Now, she was doing something very un-seducing...and, if she wanted to, she could have what she long longed for....

The Twi'lek deduced that it was part of her instinct...so, even as her emotional side was sad, she also gave into her physical side.

Noola was simply an oppertunist.

She suddenly and passionately kissed her hairy man.

Take me! Take me as your slave!

noolasigf1.jpg

Sayn smiled

"Good, by understanding the 'what' and 'why' of the Lightside, we can better resist the lure of the Darkside.

I have still not recieved a responce from the Alliance on wether or not they will suport us. We cannot rescue Master Talon without their help.

However, it is a very important time in your training, Apprentice Dino. You will now construct your lightsaber."

Sayn motioned to a chest in the corner of the room.

"Inisde that chest are the books, crystals, and other supplies needed to construct a lightsaber. This is a very important step in your life as a Jedi, somthing that must be soley your creation. All instructions are inside the box. If you need any help, I will be in the other room. Good luck, and may the Force be with you."

With that, Sayn Ta left her young Padawan to his work.

((OOC: Dino, this should be a very detailed and long post. If you need any help, contact Sayn IC, me OOC in a PM. I also strongly suggest checking out other peoples' lightsaber creating posts. ))

Sayn_Ta.jpg

Nokrt listened to his two apprentices words feeling that hey each had learned to explain themselves very well. Det had much to learn it appeared. As a Sith his actions will require no explanation for he will be a Shadow Warrior. He will not have to explain his actions because, should he be successful, no one would even know he was there or that he existed to ask him of his actions. But he is along the right path and will truly be an amazing Sith by the time his training ends.

Jennifer however, was far more intriguing. She moved with such a grace to him that it seemed impossible that he should do anything but let things run its course. She was truly trying to seduce the Sith Lord and from the way she was acting Nokrt wanted to let it happen. The way her voice echoed in his ears was magnificent, not for the purposes that she seemed to have, but for the physical reasons. The Chiss could not deny that this woman had indeed made him think in ways more than just Master and Apprentice. But now was not the time for those things. Or perhaps it was? Perhaps if the two shared a bond in the Force she and he would become more powerful than ever using each other for support to defeat any foe.

There was much to think of about this, and their time on the planet which suddenly appeared below would allow such things to happen.

”œYou have answered me well my young apprentices. But now, the real training shall begin, here, on Corellia. You are dismissed; get your things ready, we should be landing in a few moments.”

SOCeTJx.png?1

She suddenly and passionately kissed her hairy man.

Take me! Take me as your slave!

Da'wynn was caught completely be surprise. Letting himself enjoy the seductive kiss, he closed his eyes. Leaving him almost breathless as she pulled away, Ro knew she wasn't finished. Internally, his mind continued its inward battle. Half of him wanted to bed her right here and now and the other half wanted to be upset with her for her actions and 'deception'.

After the second kiss, Da'wynn released her and pulled away. Walking a few steps towards the door, the Cathar stopped. Now facing the door with his back turned to her, he frowned.

Da'wynn's mouth open, his voice with hints of malice, "Very nice. I have to applaud your performance. For a second there, I actually thought you were really crying. Heh, I actually felt bad. I even cared. Silly me."

Pausing for a few seconds, Ro continued, "Well done, though. I think that was probably as seductive as I've ever seen you. Trickery can go a long way toward your cause if you are to be a seductress."

Happiness bubbled up inside Noola as her hairy man gave her a second kiss. This kiss, however, took the purple Twi'lek as a suprise. Unlike the pure impulsive pleasure of the first kiss, this one was.....different. It had something....more. Something very unusual to Noola.

Was this love?

No one had ever cared for Noola this way. It was more that sexual, it was affection. The Twi'lek's crazy lifestyle may had led her to the one thing in life she hadn't yet mounted: a relationship. Noola could not believe her own thoughts. But jubilee filled the woman as she thought about her caring hairy man.

Her tears, which were real, had subsided. She was extremely happy at the thought of loving someone.

Even better, being loved in return.

And then he spoke words of distrust. He accused the poor Twi'lek of putting on a ruse. How heartful.

Noola's heart dropped. The fist kiss might have been old Noola, but the second kiss was from a new, reformed Noola. And now her one love didn't trust her.

Noola began crying uncontrollably again.

"How could you accuse me of such things? I loved you, and I thought you loved me!"

Tears streamed from Noola's face. She was heartbroken.

((Switched it up on you again ))

noolasigf1.jpg

Dino nodded in agreament and went over to the chest and opened it. Then he decided to take the books first and read them all. It took about an hour but he finally was finished.

His eyes hurt from reading the books but it was worth it. He would finally be able to build a lightsaber.

He walked back over to the chest and piled the books next to the chest. He looked in there and there was literally everything to make a lightsaber. He grabbed everything and brought it to the table that the rocks were on.

He grabbed a solid metal cylinder and a drill to start with. Then drilled a hole almost all the way threw the cylinder but left about an inch at the end. The parts were right there so all he had to do is mesure it to fit right. Which altogether it took about 3 hours. Then came the hard part figuring out how to put in the saber crystal. He took everything off until it was the pipe again so he could make the part. Dino grabbed another cylinder but this one was smaller and was hollow. He tried to fit it in the main one but it was a little to wide. So he took his sword and carefully cut it down a little. then it fit but it was a forceful fit. Dino then took a green crystal and put in there for mesurement.

After he mesured it he wrote everything down and took some more metal.Then he took some wood and made a replica crystal with his sword, it took him a few tries to get it just right but in 2 hours or so he got it. He went over onto an oven on the shp and turned the burner on. He took a long thin peice of metal and put the tip on the burner. The tip of it was hot enough to melt the metal, and that is what he used it for. He put the chunk of metal in there and melted it down until it was liquid. It took about an hour because he was trying not to melt the sides or the bottom. Dino then put the replica crystal in the melted metal.

It was about 3 hours later when the metal completely dried. While it was drying he reread the books. The wood was stuck in there and Dino thought to himself "wow I am intelegent" he then laughed. He took some tongs and picked up the piping then, held it over the burner. The metal heated up and expanded throughout the entire thing. Dino qiuckly poured a glass of water then put it upside down so the wood fell out. Then dropped the entire metal piece in the water and waited about 10 minutes. after that he put the green crystal in and it fit perfectly.

Dino took out the piece and brought it over to the table then put all the pieces back on it. The pieces were all near the top and it was cut down to rest on the bottom metal (so basically he cut the sides near thetop to be a small piping without the regular lightsaber pieces and left the bottom metal how it was). Dino went back over to the oven and took that small piece of metal and again heated it up. Dino took about 20 minutes welding everything on so it would stay. He walked back over to the table and saw some black rubery substance where the materials were. Dino raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

He might be able to make it into a grip near the bottom. He too the metal thing he sed to weld things and heated it up again. He then curved in near the bottom of the saber to make four circles for his fingers. He then wrapped the black rubber arounf it and made a little slit where it was to cut. He used a straight edge to cut it straight and it fit perfect. He made it tight so there was no air bubbles. He used that same piece of welding equipment and melted the rubber onto the metal.

Finally the lightsaber was complete!

Dino wrapped his hands around it, about 30 minutes later when it was dry and ready, and then activated it. The green blade made him smile he was a happy man.

Dino clipped it to his belt and walked into the other room where his master was. He bowed and said "the task is complete".

The cathar reminded with his back turned.

Still upset, although not sure of exactly who or what he was upset at, he responded, "Don't toy with me, twi'lek. There is an old human saying someone once told me. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Then turning around, the cathar glared at her, "And how dare you use the word love so vainly. I," he emphasised pointing his hands inward and touching his chest, "I love you. You are the one that only cares about your sexual lust. You know lust, but you don't know love. I saved you because I felt sorry for you. There was something about you. Something I saw in you. But you are just a 'slave' to your own sexual impulses and that of everyone elses. I will care for you, but I will have no part of this. If you want to seduce someone, find someone else. Practice on someone else. I want commitment, not a one night stand. How could I accuse you?! How could I not! Everything you've done thus far suggests that's exactly what you would do. I was just to stupid to realize it. Too stupid to see I was falling right into your nice, little trap. Well, you know what. You can take your fabricated tears and your charade somewhere else. I'm not buying them anymore."

Turning, the cathar punched the metal door out of anger leaving a dent where he had struck. All he could think about was that he had allowed himself to be seduced by the temptress. Even more so, he was angry that he had feelings for someone who he was sure didn't really love him and just wanted to play with his heart and get him in bed.

In the darkness of space. The color of light and white retreated and vanished from the darkness of Yue's hair and eyes. He had returned to normal. He did not like what had happened. He was denied his kill due to his emotional sense of justice. Garbagae. However Yue did have one problem. He needed to give the light saber to his master but did not know where she resided. To find this he sent a COM over the link he was given and sent her a message.

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

Noola couldn't believe his words.

Although he had confessed to loving her, he also accused her of manipulating him. The purple Twi'lek was hurt deeply by his comments....she did truly love him, but now......now, she realized a relationship could never form because he could believe in her love for him.

Depression swelled as Noola picked up a blaster and held it to her head. Her tears had passed....she was sad beyond tears now. She put her finger on the trigger.

"I love you, but if that is something you will never believe, then why should I live."

Noola awaited the man's responce. She was fully prepared to end her life.

noolasigf1.jpg