Space

Ary the Grey

Mindan relaxed as he settled into his pilot's couch, having removed his coat and his glasses. Making several course changes, and doubling back a few times, Mindan eventually entered orbit around Haruun Kal. He sent a secure encrypted burst communication addressed to Lord Reign and Piccolo.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Nokrt was sitting in his cockpit waiting for his ship to come out of lightspeed of coruscant when A name finally came to him.

The Unknown Threat

Perfect. Once he touches down on Coruscant he will change his ships name from this serial code into that perfect name.

Recieving the warning that he was approaching Coruscant he took the ship out of lightspeed and once again landed near The Last Call.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

A lone starfighter shot through hyperspace like a rock out of a slingshot. Within sat a Jedi Master, deeply thinking about the moments that lie ahead. He was so absorbed in his own thoughts, that he didn't even notice Mechis III appear on his navi computer. His R2 unit continued to pump coordinates on the screen under the yoke. A loud chirp from the droid finally proceeded to bring Nom back into reality.

"Mechis III is already on these navi computers..." Nom spoke softly, as if someone else were listening. "Why haven't I heard of this place R2? R2-D9's dialouge flashed across a small screen for Nom to read.

"At least you don't know about it either." Nom said sounding a bit deflated. He really did hate being left out of the loop.

With the fresh coordinates in hand, the Jedi starfighter changed course slightly and streaked towards Mechis III.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Onboard a small transport ship four Jedi made their way to Corellia...

Darla turned to Maste Tares, wanting to know all that he knew of the situation.

"Master, you head that you and Skye had ben to Corellia, what did you discover? What's happening there and how could it be linked to what we've just witnessed on Mon Calamari?" It wasnt the most articulate of questions but it was to the point.

The breifing for the mission had been...well, brief. Darla wanted to know aht was happening. Everything seemed to be going over her head. So much was happening in the galaxy that she was unaware of. She wanted so desperately to do some good, but she didnt even know what it was she ws fighting against.

Master, explain to me what's happening...I know it's something big...

Rannrsig.jpg

Making many jumps to many different locations in space, Rodya indirectly made his way to Haruun Kal. He jumped enough that it would have been nearly impossible for anyone to track his original location. When he felt safe that he had hidden his tracks he set a course for Haruun Kal.

He was seated in his pilots chair still fuming over Mindan's remarks on Myrkr and still disappointed in himself. He griped and twisted the controls with his massive hands. His anger, mainly at himself, seemed unquenchable. He would not make any mistakes on the next part of this mission. He would prove his worth to Mindan and Black Sun.

rodya2.jpg

Niv had only nodded politely back at Master Tares, feeling honored to be in the presence of someone that her own master held in such high regard.

She listened intently to the conversations between the other Fynn, Tares and Darla, hoping to be able to piece together a picture of what was going on...and what all of it might mean.

Once they were safely out of the atmosphere Dash set a course for Naboo, and engaged the hyper drive.

With the coordinate punched in Dash turned to Karleth. ”œWe have a ways to go to Naboo, and I don't even know if this thing will hold us together long enough to get there, so in the mean why don't you tell me a little bit about your self. Your past, your family, your dreams, stuff like that ya know.”

Aryian's ship shot through hyperspace on an intercept course with Coruscant.

Randomly, somewhere, a monkey found itself suddenly popping into existance in space. Needless to say, it didn't live very long, but it managed to float in Coruscant's general direction.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

The Canus II hurdled through what seemed like an endless field of bluish hyperspace. Aboard Lycus sat going through status report on the differen Thorpe Operations from around the galaxy. "Moving on to Calamari, the planet was visited by a jedi research team, but the republic is no closer to figuring out the original creator of the virus then we are." his secretary said reading aloud. She moved on, knowing her boss would tell her to stop if he needed more detail.

"Your Coruscant Branch is alive and well and posted a 12% increase in revenue for the last quarter..." She said as she noticed Lycus tapping his fingers on his desk. A move he did mostly when he was contemplating something important. "Have the staff prepare my suite, and send a message to Ms. Tia and Mr. Tycho, when we arrive at Coruscant, they will recieve payment."

thorpe.jpg

"A New Age of Corporate controlled prosperity is upon us...say goodbye to chaos and dischord."

::As the imperial shuttle traveled through hyperspace, Dagon observed his apprentice. He had told Tethyn to meditate to prepare himself spirituallty for the coming tasks. There was a very real chance Tethyn would die in what lay ahead. The dark hag Nhagathul's power had been broken, but that didn't mean the Dark City was any safer for the unprepared.

Dagon donned his armor as hell drew ever closer.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Kharleth, having overcome his thrill of actually being in space (it wasn't as interesting as he had thought), turned to his master, nodding to his request. "I was born on Coruscant, and spent my whole life there, admiring the Jedi and everything they stood for, for the power they wielded. I suppose I never truly understood what they tried to do, and really, I don't know much more now then I did then, but what I do know is the Jedi are incredably powerful, and they use that power for the right reasons. No matter the cost, I want to be a part of that, and I always have."

He sighed, looking to the stars, "My family never supported my goals, and no more than a year ago I was all but outcast, my relatives disowned me, my parents all but forgetting me, and only my elder sister giving me any support. I suppose that's what finally motivated me to act on my dreams."

Facing his master again, Kharleth bowed his head slightly in respect, "You will have to forgive me, I know very little of what I am embarking upon, but you can count on my to follow through on what I start."

Dash smiled, ”œI have no doubts in you commitment you are a much more dedicated Padawan then I ever was. I was actually somewhat arrogant when I was first inducted, it took me a while before I actually started respecting my elders. I suppose I still am a little calky, overzealous maybe.”

Kharleth nodded and obliged, shakily taking hold of the control sticks and getting a feel for the vessel. Interested by his master's past, he ventured a question, "Master, you said your brother joined the Sith... what are the Sith, and why aren't they Jedi?"

Dash heard the question that Kharleth asked, but he didn't respond to it. In stead choosing to continue with his mission of preparing for landing.

It didn't take Dash long to receive the clarence he needed to land on Naboo, as planets go its not a very strict one, he simply put in a few landing codes talked to a planetary representative for a few seconds and they were cleared.

When he returned to the calk pit Kharleth had his hands clinched up on the controls and was looking a little nerves, but he was doing well for a first time flyer. Dash sat down and took the controls back over, smiling. ”œSee there is noting to it, you'll be an ace fighter pilot in no time.”

Haze clouded her vision, the images dancing in front of her eyes as they went through the process of Rapid Eye Movement, her sleep deep and heavy as the Force projected the vision onto her minds. Not so much a dream as a vision: the ethereal plane finding a place in her subconscious.

And was astonished at what she saw.

The quiet strength, the controlled gentleness, the passive supernova that she had believed to exist in Andon Colos - was gone. Perhaps it was never really there: she didn't stop to ask herself that question. Slipping into the flow of the Force, she sought the meaning of this revelation in her dreams. His hollowness, his emptiness engulfed her: as everything she was now belonged to him, everything he was took hold of her. And it was nothing. The realization gave way to imagery as the nature of sleep took over the conflict within her subconscious.

She lingered in a doorway, behind her the warmth of all that she kept safe inside her, ahead the darkness of Andon's soul. Anguish tormented her, but it was not hers: the doorway in which she stood was the balance point between the fullness of her life and the emptiness of his. Looking behind her, catching just a glimpse of Bishop's eyes from behind veiled shadow, she stepped forward in defiance.

The soft touch of something unworldly startled her, the dream Jaina looking down at her feet. Blood dripped from a dozen cuts in her ankles and feet, papercuts wreaking havoc on her skin. The paper flowers danced gently in the wind of emotion: purple sky decorated in the candy clouds of soft lullabye.

She lost all sense of direction and time, filled with an overwhelming pity. From the farthest corner of his mind, he emerged, crossing the field to her. As he fell, empty, at the bleeding feet of the Force Goddess, all that remained was open before her. With Eve's eyes of jealousy and shame, Adam's disposition to blame and worry, she found more inside herself: the forgiveness for the nothingness he offered her.

Reaching down, she turned his face up towards her, kneeling beside him. She could not speak: not in audible words, but her eyes and her spirit conveyed enough. As long as you're with me, none of that matters...

Blind eyes searched her face, her nonverbal statement reaching past the deaf ears. In a single moment, holding that one last breath, her whisper stretched towards him, carrying enough love to fill all the emptiness in his soul. The sun streamed through his mind, filling every corner. Candy clouds evaporated, leaving nothing but the light of their love. And all that remained were the vindicating tears.

As the vision faded, Jaina jerked awake, Andon's accelerated heartbeat pounding through her head as she sat up straighter. The tears still remained, unashamedly streaming down Andon's face as the emptiness within him filled to overflowing, held in place by the secure hand of her undying love. As she wrapped her arms around him, one across his chest to grip his left shoulder and the other around his head, holding it against hers, her lips took away all the tears falling from his tired eyes.

"Now you see," the Force Goddess said finally, "the true nature of love. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It alwasy protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserveres. Love never fails."

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

Dropping out of hyperspace Kira sent out a message pulse to request access to a certain location. She waited for some time for it to bounce back to her after reaching it's destination. She received the co-ordinates back, embedded in another pulse and decoded it. She reset her nav computer and pulled the lever again, sending her back into hyperspace...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

An XJ3 X-Wing blasted out of the atmosphere of Mon Calamari. Brad, it's pilot, instructed his astomech to take over for the flight to Correlia. The small droid's head spun a few times and its logic displays scrolled as the droid plotted the course to the planet. The stars began to swirl as the ship plunged into hyperspace.

WarrenEdit.jpg

The Lenra drifted through space, while it did so, yoshiba was silently meditating in the main chambers of the ship. The Sith Infiltrator shot off into hyperspace, headed for the desolate planet of Byss. The ship jumped from point to point in space, comming in and out of hyper space, to make sure no one was following his ship, it would throw them off with this technique.

It had been somewhat difficult but he had ben able to lift this small ship off a guy just so he could keep his life. He doubted he would keep it. Most likley he would later sell it for the money for the criedts and the go and buy a proper ship. Procs smiled as pilioted the beat up ship. He had long ago made calculations to where he needed ago. It had just taken far to long to get the ship in enough of a working order to go into hyperspace.

However he pressed the button with something close to relief. Finally he would get his training completed. As the stars began to blur, he leaned back and watched himself enter hyperspace.

It was a quiet thought that hit Andon, and through him, Jaina, in the characteristic voice of the aging, sarcastic, cynical and utterly confused second apprentice of Bishop of Battle.

Force-laden blasphemy... I'm having morning sickness.

Should they pay attention, confusion, laughter and that usua wicked muse of confusion would strike them during their time of emotional seriousness... for as watching ripples in a lake, one drop between two shores affects both... in opposing crests.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.