Space

Ary the Grey

After being pulled over by the imaginary "hyperspace police" for speeding in a well travelled hyperspace route, the Ghost Breath left the said police coughing in its ion trail.

Perhaps the stress of Armiena's new Council position was grinding away at her sanity--she was already experiencing strange dreams.

((Eh... excuse the randomness.))

drayyy.png

Faust laughs, joining her in the shower. He reaches aside, grabbing a few aromatic soaps and oils, special ordered from Ryloth for occasions like this. "Coming, surely and swiftly enough, dear," he calls, disrobing as well. Suffice to say, getting clean never felt quite so dirty.

Leaving to the afterwards, Faust, massaging Reagan's shoulders and working out the kinks, which he unfortunately admits he had to put there during his trials, gives a simple, yet very direct question.

"We're two of the most powerful and dangerous people in the galaxy. We have a ship that can carry us anywhere, no where in particular to go... So what now? Sewing mischief for the Jedi? Collecting bounty heads, or simple, hedonistic pursuits until something more interesting presents itself?"

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

After a few minutes of watching Nivana in her practices, Fynn decided on an alteration of course to Naboo. "Not to worry, just a quick stop in Naboo...we need supplies, and its the closest planet." He said to Nivana alerting her of the change.

The ship altered course and headed to the jewel of a world called Naboo.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

A series of jumps were taken by the completed Alliance fleet. War was always present, and they were fighting it. Battles would spring at the Admiral's command, the eternal struggle to bring the war to a halt driving men with conviction and devotion to the cause of the Alliance.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Rajah tried to imagine what would have happend if she and Hou-Jo had crossed paths in in this last battle. She guessed he would have killed her. And fairly easily. He looked as if he were on the verge of killing her in the Last Call after she'd administered the inital move aside smack to his ass.

After a few minutes of silence, his voice yanked her out of her thoughts. "It wasn't business that pulled me to Bespin." she said quietly. "I went to meet an old friend. If I remember correctly, I think I physically assaulted him in greeting too."

She smiled to herself at the memory, and wondered if maybe she should adopt a friendlier means of meeting people.

"I wasn't even mad, actually," he said having sensed her distraught about her 'attack' at the bar. "On the contrary I was a bit flattered. I was only angry because of your manners, or the lackthereof. I can angry easily without the Force; I channel anger into a tool of light. I'm hard to enrage otherwise."

There was a beep from the dash. They had arrived. He took the ship out of lightspeed.

Inside the small cockpit of the lone A-Wing, the thoughts of the pair inside wandered into realms in which they had avoided dwelling in for so long”¦ the kisses, the caresses”¦ they all hung in the air of the starfighter as the love of Andon Colos' life sat in his embrace. With slow, long strokes he gently played with the brandy brown locks that fell down past Jaina's shoulders as she slouched down slightly on his lap so she could more comfortably rest her head against his chest. She breathed deeply as she nuzzled her face closer to the rhythmic beating of Andon's heart and matched her inhales and exhales with its pulse.

Gingerly he ran his fingers further through her hair, his touch reassuring as he softly massaged her scalp with his finger tips; his fingers slowly rolling themselves inwards towards his palm before straightening back outward away from the palm”¦ his fingers moving in a subtle circular movement. A small contented sigh escaped from between her lips as he did so”¦ Andon gradually lulling her into slumber with his gentle caress as his free arm wrapped itself more snuggly around her; her Knight only further adding to Jaina's feeling of safety with him in doing so.

She still held the ring in the palm of her hand; Andon using the Force to gently float it into his hand for safe keeping while she rested. At its absence she stirred just enough to speak.

”œI'm afraid that if I go asleep you'll slip away from me,”

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

A wave of death hit the pilot of the small civillian craft that the Master Healer was in. She was between hyperspace jumps, and now accessed the holonet. Something felt that extreme would be news she was sure. It was. Mon Calamari to be the exact location. No matter what the calling to go elsewhere, Skye weighed her priorities. As a healer she was needed more where her professional skills could be used to their full capacity, rather than for her to wait in the wings those fighting. She hit her remote caller, letting her own ship follow her beacon so that she would have her full medical facilities on hand. She set a course for the Last Call and soon vanished back into hyperspace.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The Amber Eye emerged from it's short jump away from Coruscant, scanning the area to make sure there were no devices active in this area of space that could possibly track him on his errand. Rune activated the datapad, calling up the location of the beacon for the location of Black X-1.

Rune calculated several jumps that would take him to the location of the space station. He had already checked for any tracking devices and taken many precautions not to be followed there. He again disappeared into hyperspace on the second of many more jumps until he got to his destination.

DGsofPK.jpg

The Myddrin clunked, clanked, and hopped through hyperspace on its way toward Ossus. Aboard, the master/padawan duo continued one of their many discussions about the nature of the universe.

Cal replied, "So you are saying that two vornsykrs, just two, could take down a bantha? Phhhhhhhh, I don't believe that. There's no way! A bantha is to large. Vornsykrs wouldn't even be able to penatrate a bantha's hyde."

Cal slunked back in his chair, "I guess it doesn't matter much anyways. Its not like we will ever get a chance to see such a battle." Cal changed the subject, "So this relic that we are looking for, any idea what it is or what kind of impact it could have on the galaxy?"

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

Arriving in space, Drake started to join the first of the four blades to the central axis the blades were finished. Each one was sharper than a razor double sided with a corotorsis weave firmly in place. Binding the first blade in he thought about what had happened since he had passed his sith training. he had trained an apprentice and had had 2 failures as apprentices. Yoshiba was not a failure, but he did have some qualities that were question able. Joining the second piece he nicked his hand and then smiled, this is what his waepon wass missing cutting his hand deeper he infused the blood into the weapon giving it a life of its own. Attaching the third blade he used the force to infuse a measure of bantrat scorpion venom strait from tatooine. Attaching the fourth and final blade he pulled out his wakizashi and carved his name on the last blade Drake Ferral warrior of the SITH and under it Gregor

After completeing the giant shuriken he walked over to the galley and wrapped his hand in cloth and then walked up to his control panel and started up his hyperdrive with cardia his destination.

Sitting at the pilots seat of her frieghter, somehwere in hyperspace on her way to Ilum Darla was suddenly assulted by violent visions. It was not unusual for her to experience them. She'd had several in the past, usually when someone close to her was in danger. But what she felt now was a barrage of emotions. Not just one person close to her, but several. Darla was lucky that she was in hyperspace and not piloting her ship manually. The force of the visions was enough to knock her to the floor.

It all seemed to be happening on a world familiar to her. A world she had spent some time on, but the vision wouldnt quite let her grasp its location. The sense of familiarity gave way to a deep dread that brought her almost to tears.

So many women that she had been close to, Skye her closest friend, Alora, who she had mixed feelings for and Shy-Ree, the troubled young woman who Darla saw so much of herself in. Kakuto Ryu in all his malevalence was nearby. What was happening? How had all of them gotten to be one place at one time? Darla tried to focus, tried to get a clear veiw of whast was happening, of where they were. But she had never been very good at controlling her powers and had never had any control at all over her visions. She thought them a curse and had wished them away when she hadnt want to feel. But now she wanted to feel her friends pain, wanted to know where they were and what had befallen them.

No...I have to help them...Please...Where are they??

Darla realised that begging the force to show her what she wanted to see was futile. Even if she were to grasp her friends location there was little that she could do to save any of them. If it was some battle between the Jedi and the Sith then her old friends would now be her enemies. Darla sensed that it was more complicated than that...Something larger was at hand. Something that was just out of her grasp. Something that she couldnt quite comprehend.

As she dropped out of Hyperspace just above Ilum Darla calmed herself and focused on the task at hand. She had to build her lightsaber. If she was going to help her friends or anyone else again she would have to stay strong and focused. Armed herself and stop the sea of emotions she felt from overcoming her.

Darla's ship descended into the icy atmostphere of Ilum.

Rannrsig.jpg

The Nostalgic Requiem had been flying and shifting around star after star as it raced through space before Reo stopped concentrating on the flight and turned back to Nick.

Sorry brother I was just contemplating our next move. I think there is another of our group somewhere and I've sent him a page. I'm just debating where we should go to meet up with him when he responds. Any ideas?

Edited by Guest

I am a Hunter. Those who are witches are my prey. - Witch Hunter Robin

Nostalgic - A bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past.

Requiem - A hymn, composition, or service for the dead.

Indo quietly hummed to himself as he pulled up multiple files that he had gotten through some research. Oddly enough he was able to get some back ground info just from scrolling through old holonet messages. On the subject of Fracas it seemed he had a bounty on his head. For assisting in the heist that had robbed the Link. That would fuel the suspision that Fracas was a double agent. Yes indeed he would have to have some words with him. As for his other goal. It too had made a recent holonet broadcast. Naturally showing them in a good light. Leaning back he started shifting through more old holonet messages to see if he could find some useful info.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

The Amber Eye came out of hyperspace after many jumps, finally nearing it's destination... Black X-1. Rune followed the instructions given to locate the 4 cloning tubes. He had to go inside the facility so gave the clearance codes on the datapad in which to allow him access. He made his way through it, finding them stashed behind pressurized blast doors, located in the rear of the facility, just where Lord Reign had said he would find them. Carefully he packed them into a special crate, each one specially insulated against breakage. Once the task was done, he made his way back out of Black X-1, careful to raise the security systems once more before he left on his return journey back to Coruscant. Again he made quite a few random hyperspace jumps to get there, being cautious not to gain any attention and for added measures kept the jamming signal going until he was a long way away from the facility.

His second last jump had him a short way away from Coruscant. One more jump and he'd be there.

DGsofPK.jpg

Barrek pulled the Silver comet out of hyperspace he'd put in the cordinates and was about to activate the hyperdirve, when he wondered why was he going to Endor. He thought about this but was unable to come up with an aswer he shruged and thought to himself even if there is no reason to go to Endor i can still proably catch some Ewoks and sell them into slavery. and with that he activated the hyperdirve and wnet to Endor.

In Soviet Russia, God worship you!

Kautra had kept quiet from the departure from the Planet of Ilum, he was still working things over in his mind. Much had happened since he left the quietness of his home planet of Mustifar. He come along way, in the time he had been with his master, but, he was happy for the changes, thet made him who he was now.

He thought much about the teachings of his master, starting from day one.

There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force. these words brought about a new meaning since first hearing them, the caves of Ilum showed him that death was not the end of the journey, but rather an extension o another plane of existance. He knew now that knowledge was his one true weapon, that if he was hasty in his decision, that it might lead to the dark side, he must stop and think about such decisions before acting on them.

He wandred about the cabin as they traveled through space, untill his master stood up from his controlls, and looked to him.

*Padawan* He said in a calm, yet depressed voice *I am going to meditate.* He continued *Work on your lightsaber, and take your time with it. Such things should not be hurried.* Kautra face grew a smile of content, the memories of the force touching his mind brought the information on how to build the light saber, and all the materials required.

*Master* Kautra said with a note of concern *I do not have the materials that it takes to complete such an weapon.*

As her ship sailed through the multi-coloured mss of Hyperspace Darla sat quietly on the floor in the frieghter's hold. Spread out in front of her were all the components she needed to construct her lightsaber. It was a simple task for her now. She had everything she needed and it was just a case of putting the pieces together. The first few times were tricky but this was the fourth saber she had constructed and she knew exactly what she was doing this time around. Darla had always been a good mechanic. As a starfight pilot she had taken care of her ship, practically rebuilding at times. A lightsaber, was relatively straightforward to build when you had all the right pieces.

After a few hours of tinkering to make sure everything was just right Daral held the finished lightsaber hilt in her hand. She had gone for a straighforwrd design. Simple, smooth crome casing, small embeded activation stud, a soft grip pad. It was practical. Many Jedi personalised their sabers, making intricate designs. Darla thought it pompous and un-nessescary at this point in her life. Her first saber had had a dragon's head putting from the bottom and where was it now? Hanging from the belt of Vladimir Faust.

With click of a button Darlas' new saber came to life with the familiar snap-hissing sound. She twirled blade around a few times, watching the light dance. Pleased with her work Darla shut the saber off and put in safely in the pocket of her coat. With that she headed to the cockpit, soon the ship would drop out of hypersapce and she's nearing Coruscant once again.

Rannrsig.jpg

>> "My ideas are plenty brother. We must start out to this place where we can acquire our salvation tools and begin our ministry."

Nickolaus took his eyes away from Reo for a moment and glanced at the diagram of his weapon and then brought his eyes back up to his brother's.

"Hopefully this person we will be picking up is along the way..."

Realizing how rude he must have sounded he paused then in his normal calm voice stated, "Forgive my impatiens brother, our journeys have made me weary and short I am afraid."

His eyes seemed to radiate some deep dark passion as he spoke.

"Every day there are more of them and so few of us to save them and here we are still preparing. It makes me ill to think of it some times though I know our preparations are a necessity."

He never broke eye contact as he spoke and listened to the humming of the engines and awaited the response of his brother.

Kill them all let God sort them out.

"Don't be so quick to change the subject, padawan... you underestimate the power of the Vornskyr. Though it is a bit smaller, the two of them together can easily defeat a bantha - that is if they plan properly."

Sahv moved his hand around to provide a visual...

"For instance - and i'm no expert on maneuvering in such ways - the smaller enemies can use their speed and agility to outrun or tire or daze the larger. But, I have only what i've read; you are the resident expert on vornskyrs."

"As for the relic..." Sahv was even less sure about that than vornskyrs and banthas, "the diary I found made no mention of what it was, only that is was able to harness strong energies. It made mere allusions, perhaps assuming that any reader might know to what he was refering."

Sahv thought for a moment...

"Then again, Ossus was practically destroyed - made devoid of life and possible habitation."

Sahv sensed Cal's curiosity and jumped in before he could ask, "that was a thousand years ago. The gases that ruined Ossus have since receded, but the surface is mared by evidence of the explosions. Soon, you will see for yourself. ... Perhaps the object is a weapon of some sort, or a ritualistic artifact. When I was initially briefed on the issue, the Jedi Council went out of its way to make no assumptions."

Sahv stood up and asked Cal to join him in the antechamber lounge.

"By now, you must know that lightsaber mastery is no easy task. In fact, it is quite difficult, and not every Jedi survives every battle, as you are aware of i'm sure. There are, accordingly, certain strategies that are employed by the swordsman. You have read that there are certain forms of lightsaber combat and uses, some defensive in nature, some offensive, and some a mix of the two. We will look at one such form now."

Sahv took out his lightsaber and fliped the internal switch, igniting it a safe distance from Cal.

"We must start with the most basic lightsaber style: Form I. This is very important to master before moving on to the more advanced styles, since every one contains strategies, terms, and moves employed by Form I. In learning the first lightsaber techniques, you must become familiar with two things..."

Sahv extended his arm outward and swung the blade of his saber across in a diagonal fashion.

"This basic slice downward is an offensive move. ... Holding the hilt with both hands, you can create a similar defensive block. Why don't you give it a try?"

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

::The Starweaver screamed through hyperspace at tremendous speed, heading toward the imperial planet of Carida. Inside its hull, the Sith master Dagon continued to hone his skill with the pistols, spending hours at the shooting range in one of the old passenger's quarters.::

--------------------------------------------------

Hours later...

The Starweaver once again was flying through hyperspace, this time returning to the world of Kamino. Inside, Dagon was examining the "squid" armor he had burrowed permanantly, looking for ways to make it better suited to his needs and better in general.::

I can replace the power source with one of my alchemical power sources reducing the bulk, and with alchemically treated steel I won't need as thick of armor, perhaps it would be better to start from the ground up and build a whole new model based off of this one. Perhaps with the right rituals I can even get it to work in the air.

::His mind full of ideas, Dagon returned to the firing range to practice.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Cal pulled his lightsaber from his belt and ignited the blade. Following Sahv's instructions, Cal grasped the hilt with both hands and held the lightsaber upright. He tried to mimick Sahv's basic movements. He first sliced downward, as Sahv had done, and then he brought the blade back into more of a defensive stance.

Cal felt somewhat uncomfortable with his first attempt so he tried it again, this time at a slower pace and while talking himself through it.

"First I hold the saber by the hilt like so," Cal held the weapon with both hands, "Then I swing it down in a diagonal direction," Cal did so, "and then I return to my orginal stance while bringing the blade back up to prepare for a block."

This time Cal performed the exercise feeling much more relaxed and under control. He looked at his master for approval, "What's next?"

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg