Space

Ary the Grey

T3-N0 woke his master with a swift succession of klaxxons and beeps throughout the cockpit. Shawn was slow to return to animated life; he had slept for hours in the coldness of space somewhere far from Coruscant.

"T3, play the message for me."

Shawn,

I received a message from Fynn Relmis that you required my attention. The co-ordinates to my location are embedded in this message. I shall see you when you arrive.

Master Organa.

"Well our wait has paid off, I'll have to thank Fynn for this one when I see him again. T3, punch in the coordinates and take us to there."

The droid came to life as it spun up the ship's hyperdrive engines, seconds later the stolen E-wing was flying through hyperspace.

Cal did as he was told and went back to the cockpit to set the coordinates for Ilum. He then returned to Sahv. He wanted to ask about the duel, but did not. He instead reflected briefly on what Sahv had said about how the Sith used the force for her benefit and how it was not a succesful stratagey.

"Man, those wounds look pretty bad. Glad I stayed in my ship most of the time." Cal trailed off not really knowing what to say or do.

"I guess I should tell you I got a little drunk after the space battle. It was so depressing watching the battle turn out the way it did. Too many people died only to have the victory stolen from us in such a cheap manor." Cal was still a little upset about the results of the fleet battle.

"But, after speaking with Kirana Sunrider in The Last Call my outlook on things have brightened. And now that I know you are ok I am much better."

Cal leaned back in his seat and propped his feet up on the table in front of him, "So Ilum huh? What are these crystals? What do Jedi want with crystals? Are these the same ones that go in lightsabers?"

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

Yoshiba was relieved to have the barage stop, as he lowered his sword he heard his master.

*Good Good, You are learning my young apprentice. The beast of the sith may yet be awakened in your soul.*

He watched as his master came to him, making it look as if he were to pat him on his back, but felt his cold clamy hands, around his neck instead. His master forced his head against the wall.

*"Never attack unless it is from a position of strength" *

*Yes Master* was all he would allow him self to say out loud.

His master let go of his neck and walked over to the control panel, pressing some buttons.

Yoshiba felt the ship jolt, as it began its ascent off the dessolate asteroid.

and shortly they where back in hyperdrive, heading to God knows where.

((gottcha, to mimban we go.))

Edited by Guest

A small grimance cross over his face as he quietly piliots his ship. He felt the need to some how begin working on his plan. However first he neded to find a place to think as well as act that wasn't in his ship. Or in other words he needed a drink. Tatooine hadn't been his kind of place to even stop for a drink. They never had the kind of stuff he liked anyway. Figuring on a destination he put in the coordiniates before blasting into hyperspace. Should his plan succed he could indeed become one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Sahv smiled at Cal's mentioning of the Last Call.

"Yes, many a good time have been spent there. And you are correct about the crystals being components of lightsabers. As for your other question, it is my understanding that Force crystals are manifestations of the Force itself. That through some mysterious revelation of the Force over time, it came to be concentrated in the physical matter that was compressed to eventually crystals. Of course, that is not taking account of the sensient factor that we as humans bring to the equation. You see, it is possible to create a crystal yourself, circumventing the natural process that normally creates the crystals we will be searching for."

"But that is an uncommon practice that is mostly utilized by dark-side users" Sahv continued.

The Jedi Knight reached into a knapsack, and took out a thin book.

"I picked this up before I left the temple. It describes the process of constucting a standard saber. However, it is your uniqueness in the Force that will constitute how your lightsaber will be different than those of your fellow Jedi."

Sahv handed the book to Cal. "Study this closely. When we arrive, we will have plenty of time to gather an appropriate crystal. Until then, I'm going to catch some sleep."

Sahv made a makeshift sleeping bag, and began to enter a Jedi resting trance...

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

When Azel looks at the map he sees some locations is marked and have some sort of description. Many sith places are marked as 'safe' and Jedi locations marked as 'hostile'. The one who used to have this ship was clearly a Sith....now if he could find out where the most fitting place for hopefuls are....

'BINGO!' say Azel.' I gusse it was at the academy after all.Mabye last time I was only unlucky, I hope I was only unlucky'

The ship starts to move faster and is soon in hyperspace. On it's way to the Sith academy.

Cal took the book from Sahv and watched his friend go to sleep. He sat the book down on a table and began to flip through its pages. On the first page he found the words:

The crystal is the heart of the blade.

The heart is the crystal of the Jedi.

The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.

The Force is the blade of the heart.

All are intertwined

The crystal, The blade, The Jedi.

You are one.

Cal read this poem many times, mulling over its meaning. It made him remember the sense of oneness with the force that he had only briefly experienced during the short exercise Sahv had made him do on Wayland.

Cal read on, learning about the general design of lightsabers and how the design had not changed in thousands of years. The book told him that most padawans model their first lightsabers after that of their master. Then once each Jedi reaches the rank of master they construct a more unique lightsaber. Perhaps that is why Sahv allowed me to examine his weapon, thought Cal.

He tried to remember the design of Shav's lightsaber. He remembered that it had to be turned on through the use of the force and that it was a single hilt lightsaber, but other than that he didn't remember much about the specific design.

As Cal read more of the book he discovered brief mentionings of lightsaber forms and the ancient Jedi that had used each different fighting style.

The last chapter of the book was not about lightsaber construction or fighting styles, but about the Jedi Order, the Jedi code, and how the lightsaber is merely a part of the Jedi that helps them uphold peace and justice in the galaxy. The first page of this chapter read:

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no death; there is the Force.

The reading of the Jedi code raised many questions in the mind of Cal. He sat back in his chair and thought quietly on his reading and understanding of the book Sahv had given him. A lot of it was technical stuff about the actual physical construction of a lightsaber, but the more philosophical points of the book required a great amount of meditation on Cal's behalf. Needless to say he had many questions for his master.

He looked over at Sahv who seemed to be sleeping very peacefully. Cal heard a faint beeping noise coming from the cockpit and he knew that they were about to come out of hyperspace. Cal got up and left Sahv to rest while they made their approach to Ilum.

The stolen E-wing dlashed through hyperspace on a course for Coruscant and the Jedi Temple. Shawn was constantly thinking of what he had seen on Yavin , a Jedi formerly a twi'lek turned into a human, a young woman who appeared to be the leader of the Jedi runnign around like a child.

The thoughts were so confusing he just put them at the back of his mind before he went insane trying to figure it all out. He was just glad to be going back home, though not necessarily happy to be back with the Jedi. Over the trip his ill feelings towards the Jedi had returned and it still disturbed him that they were even crossing his mind.

What in the blazes is wrong with me...

However he didn't think of it for more than a moment as the ship dropped from hyperspace above the bright city planet.

Slicer plan had been started as son as he had left the club. GEtting the info about what he had needed from to out of date SEED troops he had single handly changed certain documents, and bought out pretty much everything he had nned. He had even called in a few favors to eliminate a could of die hards. Despite all of that schemming it had taken less than a week before he was the legal owner of SEED as long as the Empire ruled and the Ruler of an evil orginaization that was on the LAM as long as the republic reigned supreme. Smiling to himself after such hard work he decided it was time to meet his new troops.

ship

An unmarked ship rocketed through hyper-space. Just inside was a young man in perfect health and amazing condition training. He wore no clothing save for a light pair of pants and practiced in double the gravity he was used too. He was able to function with minimum difficulty, working to perfect his technique with the two new weapons his God had gifted him with.

Yue turned on the ships auto plioit and turned to deal with his commrands.

"We will arrive at Tatooine in about an hour or so. How do we want to do this? I have my way of how I would do it, but we should try and do somthing simple as well as somthing that will be quick. All the infromation suggests if we have a long drawn battle it will be bad for us. So how about the man who likes the big fire works. How would you like to do this?"

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

Slicer decided he shoudl turn tail and go for the empire. they had the resourses he would need for the ideas he had in mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((EDIT))

Time passed and Soon Slicer was back crusing among the starts to a new destination.

ship

For the longest time she didn't know what to say. She hadn't heard him say that since ... since when? It was before the plague, before the disease that wiped out her family. Gritting her teeth, she followed her memories back, each retraced step like another rip on the scab she was peeling off. Every new image brought about a new pain or nostalgia. Each step along the line led her back: back through the burning of the Almanian fields, back through her steps in the Grand Hall of the Jedi, back along the beaches of Chad, back to the side of her mother's bed as she gave in to the plague, back to the night she tiptoed out of her bedroom to leap carelessly out the second-story window.

It was as vivid as if it was occuring before her: his scent making his image all that more clear in her memory. Unconsciously, Jaina reached for Andon mentally, unknowingly drawing him into her spectre of the past.

~~~~~

Midnight: Jaina's mother had put Liana to bed hours ago, and just newly retired to her own bedroom. The thirteen-year-old slid open her door silently, stepping out into the hallway while avoiding each and every creak in the floorboards. Jacen was still sound asleep in the bunk below hers, his heavy breathing signifying no disturbance. Tyler's room was easy enough: his music was up loud enough that he could barely hear his mother yell from outside the door, much less his sister's timid steps across the hall. Liana's whimpers had long ceased in the nursery, a glance of contempt all Jaina devoted to her younger sister. Ashley's room, however, was the tricky one. She sat awake for most of the night in silence: hiding away in her own thoughts and yet still so aware to the world outside of her.

There was four steps left to the window, and Jaina's comlink was buzzing in her pocket, incessantly reminding her of her rendezvous. One... stepping onto the ball of her left foot, she prepared herself for the jump. Two... Jaina leapt over the big creak that dominated the floor between Ash's room and the window at the end of the hallway. The thud that resounded when she hit the ground was barely noticeable over Tyler's music, but it was enough. Ash's door opened, a frown present on her face as she witnessed her younger sister, clad in a simple summer dress, sneaking towards the window.

"What's all this about?" she announced loudly. Jaina shushed her quickly, glancing behind her down the hallway at her mother's door. "I'm thirsty," Jaina whispered, "and I'm getting some water."

"Um," Ash snickered, "the water's downstairs. You missed the stairs, buddy."

Looking over her shoulder at the staircase, Jaina laughed nervously. "Right. What I meant was, I want to go over to the oasis to get myself some real water. That fake stuff doesn't cut it." She made a face.

"No." Ashley shook her head. "You know the rules, no going outside the perimeter after 2200 hours."

"Ash, come on," she whined. "I can't sleep."

The plea to insomnia was too much for the older girl, who, plagued by it herself, rolled her eyes and shut her door firmly behind her as she retreated back into her room. Three, Jaina grinned as she thought, taking another step.

And... four! With one final movement, she grabbed the windowsill, throwing herself out of it and sliding down the roofing tiles on the slant. Landing in a heap in the heather beneath the window, she stood up quickly, looking about before throwing herself into a sprint towards the oasis. The only place within 40 miles with any fresh water, the oasis served not only as a source of life but also as a getaway for the two older girls who had discovered it.

And the younger of the two was obviously determined to use it for her own purposes.

The vision unfolded into a grove of palm trees, the moonlight streaming in through the branches to cover the eerie fog. As she stepped into the clearing, Jaina's eyes worked to adjust to the lighting difference as she searched the empty darkness. Finding what she was looking for, she broke into a run, throwing her arms around his waist as she met him halfway.

"Andon," she whispered, burying her face in his chest and planting kisses along his collarbone up towards his neck. He was her escape from reality, her only way to get away from her taxing daily grind. Her youth was forgotten with him, the inner maturity finding its way to surface away from the pranks she pulled in her household routine in order to keep herself sane.

"Did you miss me that much?" He chuckled softly, leaning in towards her, his mouth catching hers and drawing her in deeper, his inviting, mysterious aura ensnaring her.

"Every second is a lifetime," she murmured, finally pulling away to gaze up at him. "I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner - I was a little bit delayed," she explained.

"It doesn't matter," he smiled, resting his head in the nape of her neck and breathing in the scent of her hair. "What matters is that you're here."

"Promise me something," she said finally, situating herself comfortably in his arms, her head laying against his chest and his chin on top of it.

"Anything," he responded truthfully.

"Promise me that we'll always be together, no matter what, and we'll never forget what it feels like right now," she exhaled, gazing up at the moon with starstruck eyes.

He paused for a moment, pulling away from her, and gripping her by the arms, he bored into her eyes with his intense focus. Finally, he smiled, leaning in to once again reclaim her lips after his final statement.

"Forever-ever, Angel."

~~~~

As she retreated from the vision, the nineteen-year-old Jaina looked up at Andon, her gaze horrified, her heart pounding. Her aura was that of one haunted, traumatized, stricken.

"Andon," she whimpered, looking up into the tears in his eyes. Her tone was desperate. "How? How could I have forgotten? Why didn't you remind me?"

"You promised you'd remember," he met her, unblinking, solitary tears dripping one by one out of his eyes. "I thought you would keep that promise, because I know that I did."

With his simple, humble words, Jaina's shame finally got the better of her and she let loose a torrent of tears into his chest, the same place of security she had held as a child. His arms around her, Andon laid his head on top of hers and shook with her sobs. He remained silent, unmoving, his embrace her security blanket.

"Angel," he murmured finally, "sometimes it's good to remember the past, even if you have to remember what you lost. Sometimes it shows you just what you have left to gain."

"I know," she gazed up to him, face stinging with salty tears. "After all this time, it's you, Andon. It's always been you, and only you. And this is why I can't believe promises: I don't keep them myself."

Sliding her left hand across the back of his shoulders, she placed the other on his left side, pulling herself closer to him. Every breath was his scent, every heartbeat was his touch, every thought was his soul, every kiss lasted for eternity. Drawing a fingertip across the back of his neck, she traced the outline of his jaw with her left hand, turning his face gently towards her and leaning into him, her left arm falling back around his shoulders as she lost herself in the raw passion of his kisses. Andon melted in her touch, his lips eagerly meeting hers, giving away the passion Jaina yearned to taste.

As she came up for air, finally, the Goddess smiled at him with her thirteen-year-old eyes and whispered sweet nothings and endless pledges of love through the Force. "Promise me that you'll never let me walk away from you, Andon Colos."

Closing his eyes and tracing her features with his fingers, he smiled as he echoed his reply.

"Forever-ever, Princess."

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

The Myddrin shot through space...

"We are going to Haruun Kal, where there is a Jedi garrison. There, you will find the equipment necessary for lightsaber construction. We need a workbench."

Sahv sat down in a chair, and dusted off some of the snow that had remained on his overcoat. Taking the blue crystal in his hand, he remembered the first time he had laid his eyes on the objects.

"Cal, you have two good crystals there. Be sure to look at them both to decide which one you want to use. We have some time before we arrive."

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

As Scorp began to set the cooridinates for hyperspace he decided to hold off and to take the time to gaze at the planet below.

From up here it planets always seemed so majestic. And he always felt like an ant on the grand cosmic scale but at the same time like a G-d looking down upon it all with an air of self importance. Smiling he decided the he was in the great hurry. Setting his ship to a cruising speed. He went in the back to find himself something to eat.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Cal weighed both of the crystals in his hands as he thought about the vision he had had on Ilum. His nerves were still a little shaken by his thoughts of the woman. He wondered if he should tell Sahv about her.

Cal looked at the two crystals, "Sahv, did anything strange happen to you when you first got your crystals?" Butterflies raced around in Cal's stomach, "Cause something strange happened to me. Something that honestly has me a little scared. When I first reached out to grab ahold of these two rocks I had a vision. It was kind of weird. There was a woman there who seemed to be very evil and my sword, the one I found on board this ship, it was there too."

Cal looked up at his master, "Should I be worried about this or is it something that happens to all young Jedi?"