Space

Ary the Grey

"Greetings, Aero. Long time no see, eh? Have you played with any...explosives latly by chance?"

Alyssa's eyes flashed with anger. Placing her hands on the hitls of her combat knives, she replied, "Watch yourself. I still have a debt to pay you, you coward. I'm surprised that Master Renin would take such a traitor... you'll probably sells us to the hightest bidder one of these days." Her voice was filled with venom. She wanted nothing better to do the cut this throat...

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Ezekiel looked taken aback.

"I feel hurt. I would never sell you out. I'm not a coward I mean c'mon."

A big grin consumed his entire face as he looked upon her.

"I fail to see why you would think I would or even could sell Renin out or any of the others. He has given me quite the chance in life. A chance...to gain power...a chance...to get what I want done, done. I wouldn't pass that up."

He got and walked over to aero and held out his hand. "Water under the bridge?"

Carnage.jpg

Aero's smile was somewhat evil. She moved closer and took his hand. Then pulling him closer to her body she used her free hand to grab a small kinfe and held it under his chin, so that it pushed up his skin. Whispering into his ear, she chuckled, "Water under the bridge... but one wrong move.... Ezekiel .... and I'll do away with you in the most painful of ways..." releasing him, she put the knife away and walked away from, then sat down. Crossing her arms across her chest, she grinned, not taking her eyes off of him.

Shocked and hating him more, Alyssa closed her eyes and put her hands to her temples. How would she survive being in the same ship, let alone the same room as the idiot who seemed to enjoy annoying her. "Grow up, Alys!... don't let him get to you. You're just providing him entertainment...." She mentally smacked herself.

Looking at the pathetic grin on his face, she decided to try to ignore him and focus on Renin.

Renin Santur smiled as he watched the two fight eachother. They were in love. And that love would turn into power, giving them the ability of being a strong Sith. The Sith Lord glanced at the two as they exchanged words and laughed, trying to keep it in he began to flinch up and down.

" Alright you two love birds. Settle down. Now, since this is a very big ship, I think we should leave off where we last started from. "

Renin led them into a medium size room, where they would continue where they had left off on Mimban. He smiled deeply as he placed one foot in the room and turned to the group. He threw Areo a extra saber and gave her an evil wink.

" As before, you shall attack me and try to strike me down. We shall see how you all can fight."

The young man unclipped his robe from his pauldrons and let it fall through the air and onto the floor. The excitment grew greatly in side his chest as he slowly pulled his saber out. He let his arm stretch off to the side, making a 90 degree angle with his neck and arm. He then lowered his arm and pointed the saber to the ground. With his other arm he made a defensive stance as if he was holding a shield.

" Attack me!"

((You guys can attack me as much as you want. No waiting for any one, but this fight wont be done until I say so.))

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Aero stared at Renin. "E-excuse me? I'm sorry... I could have JUST sworn that you referred to myself and that thing..." pointing to Ezekiel, "... 'love birds... I'm sorry to say, Master Renin, but we are ANYTHING but love birds." Laughing, trying to keep her rage in check, she just smiled back. She took the saber and ignited it.

The images unfolding in front of Syn could have been something out of a dream. The poor lighting, the dank, musty smell; even the way a solitary fly slowly buzzed about had a languid, dreamlike quality to it. But the young Sith never dreamt, so the effect was largely lost on him. As such, he was forced to make do with a simple feeling of unease. Animated by the low fire in the corner of his own eyes, long shadows danced across the walls of the ship, bathing the room in alternating light and darkness. His black cloak with its towering hood and voluminous folds helped lend his diminutive figure a presence he was sure he wouldn't have had were it not for the menacing aura that seemed to emanate from his silence.

Syn was nothing if not a disciplined and calculating tactician; it was something he prided himself on. His superb analytical mind and flawless reasoning had proven his worth many times over in the life of the streets. It had never been particularly difficult for him to solve his problems, all he had to do was take the time to think matters through.

"Prepare yourself -- Master!"

A blackened saber was ignited from the depths of glittering silver lightsaber, although he was inexperienced, he would use this weapon of destruction to forumlate his defense while he struck with his newly created blade. Feet met wall as Syn flung himself from the bare floor and sprung against the wall -- directing his attack towards Renin.

P3UXctm.gif

Renin's eyes closed while his mouth smirked. He spun in a circle as Cobra came close, and knocked the black blade to the side with his red blade. Renin flipped backwards and rose high in the air and kept his eyes close. The Sith's hair began to flap in the air as a red energy ball appeared on Renin's free hand. The Dark side was a path way to many powerful abilities, some to believe so powerful that they could kill in an instant. But today wasn't Syn's day to die, it was only his day to be shown the power of the Dark Side. Renin threw his hand forward towards Syn, sending the powerful energy sphere directly at him.

Before the ball could hit, Renin landed onto the floor and watched the ball seek upon Syn. It slammed into the ground with great force, knocking Cobra to the side. Before he knew it, Renin was exactly above him in the air. Coming down hard with his saber, the two collided in a saber lock. Pressing down hard, Renin smiled at his apprentice.

" Good... good. I can feel your anger. It gives you power and strength. But not enough!"

Renin flipped back, landing away from Cobra. He smiled and glared at his opponent waiting for the next attack.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Amazed at the sheer calibur of his own master, Syn would praise him in deep silence as sabers locked, glistening with energy that sparked with ambition to kill. Renin's word sunk in as his master flung himself in the opposite direction -- avoiding confrontation. Regardless, Syn would take a moment to recollect himself and take a soothing breath before engaging his master once more.

"Hm, he doesnt seem to have any opening in his stances.. -- Yet"

Syn would sidestep, allowing himself to better percieve his masters movements -- in essence, Syn slithered like a snake, coursing from side to side with his weapons dancing about amidst the air. He'd then drive his own saber into the platform, igniting an explosion of sparks to cloud the area and then he'd drive towards his master with a well placed dagger strike.

P3UXctm.gif

Renin chuckled as his apprentice pulled a stunning move on him. Quickly, Renin drew 'Blood Thirsty' and blocked the knife. The sword that Renin held was much like the knifes that his apprentices build, except it was much more longer and more powerful. The Sith Lord held the knife away and spun his blade towards Syn. Missing purposly, he struck Syn's droven saber. The sparks flew through the air and slammed into the face of Syn, blinding him for the moment. Renin spinned and kicked the young apprentice in the ribs, knocking him to the side.

The Sith Lord spun his saber side to side and backed away. He turned towards the group and waited for one of the rest to attack.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

It all happened so fast. He mocked him and aero. Then told them to attack. Not a good thing. To mock him and give him the driving hate he needed to attack.

He drew the saber that was at his side. A dark look crossed his face as he watched Renin take down one of the others. Without even trying. He ignited the crimson saber. The snap hiss was music to his ears as the weightless blade appeared out of the handle. He pulled out his newly crafted weapon and charged at Renin.

He jumped and did a short flip over his head and landed gracfully behind him and swung low with the saber, using his weapon for defence because it was easier for him to weild.

He could feel the hate running through him from having to stay with that...jak in the cell. The rage he felt was amazing like no other he had ever felt towards someone.

He could feel all of his major emtions giving him power, Hate, revenge, and....lust. He would see Renin down for what he said.

Carnage.jpg

Aero slipped off her cloak and sighed. She took off her weapons belt and laid them on the floor under the cloak. Looking at the purple saber, she shook her head. She was used to using both of her hands, now, she couldn't use her combat knives.

Watching Syn go at it, she shurgged. She had some skill when it came to fighting, but she was new with a saber... Waiting for the opportune moment, she was somewhat cautious.

Seeing Ezekiel jump in, her anger shot up again. Who was he to become a Sith. Nothing but an annoying little boy. He wasn't going to top her. Not now, not ever. Glaring at him she clenched her jaw.

Getting closer she watched for Ezekiel's blade and ducked as it swung over her. She went in for Renin. If she ended up getting the other guy, she wouldn't feel bad....

The sounds of sabers hissed through out the air. Some rose from Renins blade as it stood still waiting for an opertune moment. He watched as Spider attacked, Falcon following. The Sith Lord rose his saber behind him and pointed it downward, blocking his attack. He pushed up and moved the saber away from the Siths body, knocking the apprentice off balanced. He then leaned foward and pushed his leg backwards, kicking the young man back. Renin then spinned to his side and colided with Falcon. Their eyes met, his green with swirled of blood red and hers plain green as his was when he was an apprentice. Renin's eyes showed signs of power and darkness.

Thoughts of his past flashed before his eyes as the battle raged on. His father training him and his mother nuertering him. He remembered the day where his father was killed by the old Dark Lord, and then rezurected. He struck Renin down and that day, the boys soul was crushed and persued to the Darkness even more.

Renin pressed hard agianst the girl until she could no longer take the strenght of a Sith Lord. He force pushed her into the wall and turned towards Spider, who was charging at him. Renin ducked his swing and came up with an upper cut to his jaw. They both agian attacked him at once.

Renin quickly twirled his blade through the air, gripping his bent handle even tighter. The Sith blocked every attack until he rose one hand and force choked Spider, lifting him into the air. He flew his hand and threw the apprentice to the side. Renin then threw his attention onto Falcon, who seamed a little stronger in the mind, but weaker physicaly. They both circled each other. Renin walked back and force, like a tiger, waiting for an attack.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Aero eyed the Master and only glanced at Ezekiel once. She had to concentrate hard to not have anything serious happen to her. Her hands gripped the saber a little harder, as she readied herself to attack. Moving forward, she held her saber in front of her. Swinging, she mad contact as he blocked it. She advanced and made contact again.

Not wanting to seem week, being a female, she pressed on. Faking a swing she turned and went down on Renin. Of course, him being the more experienced one, blocked the swing and held it there. Pressing down, she heart rate went up, and strength flowed in her body. Finally having to release the pressure, she stumbled backwards, watching that neither of the sabers clipped her....

Sahv Yorr, Haris Mik'hel, and R7 were gathered around the Saabac table in the observation lounge of the Napoleon IV, catching up on some mutch-needed rest.

Haris had his leg raised up on an ampty chair.

"If only we had access to some Bacta gel, my leg wouldn't be so... much of a pain." The Chandrillian said, holding the back of his leg where a blaster pistol's firing had taken it's toll.

Yorr felt bad that he'd not kept his ship updated. The Napoleon IV, an old transport from the era of the Old Republic, had seen its share of the universe. Likewise, there were some systems that didn't fully operate up to... standards, and some basics were missing; there was no aid kit where it should be.

"Yeah, your right about that one." Sahv stated, almost stoically.

He was devoid of all emotion.

"With that headhunter out there after us, and who know who else scrounging the area hoping to cash in on our bounty, our best bet is to head to Wayland for those repairs. Just need to take a quick look outside, then we'll be on our way. If our hyperdrive could take it, we'd head straight for Chandrilla, but this way, we can hop right onto the Hydian Way to hopefully mask our presence."

R7 rotated his domed head to face Sahv, bringing a grin to the worried man's face.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

OOC: Sorry for the delay, and we may need to delay a little more...

IC: The Rejeuvenator exited hyperspace to make preparations for its final jump to Mon Calamari.

Tycho Kosk paced the bridge. "This is just going to be hit-and-fade. Because we're allied with the Alliance, we have the location and layout of the shipyard. They happen to have minefield up, so this isn't going to be incredibly easy."

TychoSig.png

Tares motioned for Dace to sit infront of him. Around them life could be felt with or with out the Force just by the array of exotic plants growing under the artificial light. Although not a "true" garden as some would say, the hydroponics bay was the perfect place for the birth of the Force.

"The way to being open to the Force is different for each person. Some find that they naturally can touch the Force, others with out even realizing it. Still for others it's a leap of faith and belief when they are asked to touch something many people believe is non-existent. No matter what though if you begin to allow yourself the possibility to experience the Force in a new way... you can achieve it." Tares began.

"Your progress in the Force can't be predicted. You will experience ups, downs, and more often than not confusing concepts that will leave your mind as mush. You may find that it will be easy to touch the Force when you are calm, but when things are chaotic it will be as if the Force isn't there. Where ever you begin and go your end point should be harmony in the Force no matter what happens. This may be a foreign concept to you know since many individuals including myself struggle with this concept. That's what keeps us going though. Let us begin."

Sitting in a meditative position on the ground, Tares closed his eyes and began to open himself up to the Force, "I want you to shut your eyes and breath in calmly. Allow your thoughts to enter and go on their own, but bring your focus back to your surroundings. Tell me what you feel...."

tares.jpg

He watched on as the man fought aero. His anger and rage being fed. If anyone was to take her out it would be him, not Renin. He rose from the ground, his back ached from where he hit. He ran at Renin, just as he got there he took a low center of gravity and jumped to tackle him....missing barly. He rolled out of it and jumped up above Renin, drawing his sword and saber. The snap hiss of the saber actavating filled the air as he come down onto him. The crimson of his blade reflected off of his face. A face contorted in rage and anger.

Carnage.jpg

Dace listened well. He followed tares's instructions, and sat, with his eyes calmly closed. He relaxed himself, and took a deep breath and let it out again. He felt a tingle in his mind, as he tried to spread it out, it was somthing he had never touched before, he suddenly for a moment felt the life around him, the many planets breathing and temaing with pure life. But then it was gone, he felt for that breif second really happy. He tried again, and felt the life again and then, his mind stretch a tiny bit further to the neighboring planets, and felt more life, and it went again. He tried one last time focusing on one of the planets in his mind, but this time this panet felt lifeless almost, as if the force had been shattered in it, it was Coruscant. He shuddered, at the thought of no life. he opened his eyes and saw Tares. "I felt life, lots of it even on nearby planets, but I also felt no life, coming from what I think was Coruscant." he voice sounded hurt now, on how much people would of died there.

Dace pondered on this questiong for a long time, life was the force from what he knew and was taught. absence of life would be an absense of force, which meant the planet, had lost its life, and its being in a way, "Well life is what the force is, or is bound to. And no life would be, no force or life for the force to be, so with the absense of life the force is.....gone or wandering with nothing to bind to," he carried on thinking then waited for an answer.

"As you know, a long time ago the planet Alderaan was destroyed by the Death Star. An entire population wiped out in just a few seconds. Despite the death of countless millions, life remained in that very spot." Tares said.

"If you look out into deep space, where there is no light nor any sign of life.... you can feel the Force. In nothingness there is life, for life is the Force. Look at Coruscant... There were once a trillion people living there. Now after the attack the death count is endless. Still however the Force remains, and life continues. Even for those that died, life doesn't end for them nor the rest of us. Being alive nor dead whether you are a person, animal, or a planet are just labels we mortals define. All it is is just the Force."

"On your journey through the Force, where ever it may take you always remember that the Force is with everyone and everything. You can't always feel the Force in its whole, especially when Jedi can really touch a small portion. There are things outside your ability to sense such as the Yuuzhan Vong, or things you might not even realize are apart of the Force such as your own feelings and emotions. Yet when you begin to accept that the Force is everything... there will be no limits for you." Tares finished....

tares.jpg

((Sorry, forgot to post. ))

As the others attacked the Sith Lord, Skykin stood back, waiting, watching. His eyes narrowed and he pulled out his weapons, fingering the hilts of both the dagger and the lightsaber as he awaited the perfect opportunity for him to strike.

Young and inexperienced he may have been, however, he would always have the rage that consumed and drove him. It fueled him, supplying him with endless fountains of power. With it, he was invincible, unstoppable...

Suddenly he leapt forward, attacking with a roar of fury. Why was he angry? Was there really any reason for the rage that now totally consumed him? Or was it merely an inherant trait, something that came from a deep, abiding well of hate within his very soul.

The lightsaber in his hand snapped to life as he slashed out at the Sith, first with the lightsaber and then with his own dagger, a low roar still rumbling up from his chest and out of his mouth.

skykin20pm.jpg

I will have my revenge.

Dace pondered on this, he know finally understood the force in a basic way, and he was glad. Life and death seemed to fit together. But he could not help fell there was more, he wanted more knowledge, this was something he had not really been like before. "Is there anymore about the force I should know, and also what next?"

"There will always be more to know about the Force. Even in a life time the Force can reveal much to you and still have more knowledge to share. That is why any true force user's life is but a journey down a path of discovery."

As he spoke a holographic display appeared in midair between them. Navigational charts linked to the ship displayed the Revelation's new destination, "Next we are going to Coruscant. It is time you see the world through the eyes of what you have learned. As well the Jedi have had a rough time accomidating new hopefuls, so I have taken up a second padawan we will meet there as well...."

tares.jpg

-As Revan's ship glided through space, he felt the turbulence kick in from the leackage in his oil tank.-

"Ah crap, R8, throw out the spare parts, the ship is a little too heavy to land it"

-With a reply from his droid, the spare parts went flying out of the back of his ship as he came up into the planet's atmosphere.-

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire