Tatooine

RaveN

As Scorpio sat there listening to the Jedi & Sith talk about this woman, Scorpio thought back to when he was younger. His father had told him of women being so beautiful that a man couldn't resist but to love them. His father always said his mother was one of them women, although her kindness was more attractive than her beauty.

He listened to the sith talk of revenge and grinned while thinking to himself,"Revenge will give you nothing but an empty soul, and after you get your revenge, you have nothing. What's the point of revenge when it will leave you nothing." Scorpio thought back to everything he had done,and remembered his emptiness. His hungar for redepmtion was still there, but with every good deed he has done, a piece of himself he can feel again. "No one is beyond redemption, no one." Scorpio said with true belief.

The female Jedi then told Scorpio there was no need for him, that there would be no conflict. So, Scorpio walked down the slope and said goodbye to his friends, told them he was home, but only to train, soon he would be leaving. They said there goodbyes and Scorpio continued his walk down the slope where he caught a glimpse of Master Nom. "Master Nom" Scorpio said surprised.

Exodus. There was no way she could forget him. Kira still had his duel saber locked away in her ship. So... he was trained by the seductress as well. That answered a few more unspoken questions, including the charm he'd used as well, the flirting during the battle. And he was now a Master... she would have to be very cautious is she was to meet with him again... she was still only a Knight.

"Yes... Exodus. I thought there was something..." She let that trail off, "I have encountered him, on Coruscant during one of the many battles for the Jedi Temple."

As Draken introduced himself, Kira brought her attention back to him, standing her ground as he reached towards her after his bow. It surprised her that he produced a small rose bud as his hand brushed past her ear. He was turning on the charm. It wouldn't get him anywhere though. Kira had long since locked her heart away after being so hurt by Locke when he shut her out. She still loved him, though with the lifebond having been shut off between them, Kira felt the only thing she could do was to begin again, to go back to how she was before she met Locke... that meant strictly no romance.

"Kirana Sunrider."

That she was a Jedi Knight was obvious, though Kira being more modest, didn't announce what her former position was within the Alliance. If he'd have heard of her, he would know. It wasn't a secret any longer that she had been Head of the Alliance, had been the Chief of State.

That he wouldn't confirm the other question did lead her to believe that it was true, not that she didn't trust her source of information. Kira felt that maybe he didn't wish to answer it because of his feelings towards the Seductress.

"I had been warned to steer clear of her for that reason, that's all."

She paused, brushing a few silver strands back from her face,

"Depends on what it is... and if I see him."

Her intentions were to remain secreted away from the Padawan's and observe for a time longer. That wouldn't be possible now though, not with them approaching their current location as they were. Internally Kira sighed, so much for keeping a low profile.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

"Take a seat," Nom said as he primmed the speeder for yet another takeoff. As soon as his apprentice was inside, a cloud of dust cascaded into the air leaving a very evident indicator of the speeders previous position. The heated air of Tatooine seemed to strike the two in the head as they shot through it. The rushing wind as well as the gleam from the two suns seemed to present a sense of euphoria to the Jedi Master. It had been too long since he had done something like this.

His goal was to arrive in a secluded location amid the dune sea; away from any kind of civilization. Yet he still preceeded to slash through the empty airs of Tatooine if only for the joys of riding in a speeder. Finally, his urgers for excitment satisfied, the Jedi Master moved the vehicle to a stop. The tempature seemed to skyrocket once he stepped into the hot desert surface. Having the wind at a standstill was quite a testament to the heat of Tatooine itself.

Nom sat on the ground, letting himself contort to the smooth folds of the sand. He motioned for his padawan to do the same. "I want you to close your eyes and clear your mind." Nom's voice was soothing as if it were a recording on a holodisk. "Try to see the world around you not through your own eyes but through the eyes of the Force. Deep it deep within you. Its like an uncontrolled river that you must steer and influence to do your will." Nom starred at his apprentice intently. "Tell me what you see."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

After a while of sitting in the place, the young boy was bored. He slowly stood up and made his way to the door where he gave the room one last look over and thenheaded out into the streets.

Taking a nice walk was always fun, using the force in small ways to help out the gamblers that appealed to him for one reason or the other. After a while, the sith saw something that disturbed him greatly. Two men were snatching up a female and her child, from the looks of the age of the boy. Without a second thought Talrin pulled out his sabre, ignited and walked over to the crowd, using the force to push them off of her.

"Why not pick on me? I'm a little tougher and have something more useful then a two second rush." He held up his cred chip.

"So...why not dance with me and whoever wins gets a prize?"

Talrin, finally realizing his weapon was lit, took a stance and readied for the attack.

The first of the two men, meaty and very dull, charged him. Talrin made an easy flip over and attempted to take off the ankle. He realized it was only on a training mode and quickly changed it. "I should really pay attention to detail." With a quick turn and flick the other ankle that he intended was severd.

The second, skinny and just as stupid from the looks, pulled out a blaster. "He he, hope you can dodge." Four shots were fired at him.

The first was a miss, hitting a building next to him. The next one came straight at him but a lucky duck let it pass by and only hit a food cart on the other side of the street. The third one hit him righ in the left thigh and everyone could tell from the scream he let loose.

"You filthy exucuse of living tissue!" And with so much anger he hurled his lit weapon at the chest of the attacker. The emotion that caused the action also brought the force up to guide it. The blade sunk right into the chest all the way up to the hilt. A small thud, a female running and screaming and the sound of a wounded person making a quick pace from the scene were all that were heard.

The two bodys laying there, one dead and one passed out.

The sith ran as best he could through alleys and around cornors looking for somewhere to rest and hide. Everyturn brought more people and more pain to his leg. Finally after running for what seemed ever, he fell face first at the feet of someone he couldn't make out.

"Please...." and his eyes shut and he entered a world of darkend slumber.

t888et.jpg

The dry, arid wind of the Tatooine desert blew slowly, taking sand along with it, slowly reshaping the terrain of the planet. The massive dunes were always shifting, be it by the wind or by something going on it. One particular dune, out in the middle of this Dune Sea, was being changed in a peculiar way. A landspeeder, usually a vehicle which floated a short distance above the ground on repulsors, was sliding along it.

As the landspeeder slid to a halt, its pilot got out and began to inspect it to see what had gone wrong. Cloaked in black, the sun was particularly cruel to him as attempted to get the old vehicle running again. As the pilot lowered his robe's hood, it allowed the two suns direct access to the man's face. Sweat began to bead along his face as he worked on the landspeeder.

It seemed the engines had been clogged with sand, however the pilot didn't have any way to truly diagnose the craft. His droid was far away forcing him to act on his own skill in machinery. After the sand had been cleaned out of the engines, the pilot returned to his seat and fired the repulsors. The vehicle lurched up a bit, but then fell to the ground once more.

Letting out a lengthy sigh, the pilot exited the vehicle once more, this time reaching out to the area around him. This man was no ordinary pilot, he was a Jedi Knight, stuck on this godforsaken planet for quite some time. The man's eyes widened in surprise as he found what he had been searching for through the Force. A structure of some sort lay a short distance away beyond a nearby dune.

Summoning more the Force to him, the man caused the landspeeder to slide along ahead of him towards the structure. As he walked along in the intense heat of the Tatooine day, he began to recall what had happened to him in a little under a month's time. He had come to Tatooine after the destruction of the Jedi base known as Helix Station. It had been a devastating loss to the Order and this Jedi felt he was to blame. He had done nothing as the Sith invaded and blew up the base.

The man also recalled vividly what had happened when he had reached Tatooine. As he began his descent towards Mos Eisley spaceport, a group of droid TIE fighters had came out of no where to damage his craft before they exploded. That attack vaped his XJ3 X-Wing's advanced engines over a planet not likely to have the parts to repair them. As he brought the fighter down on repulsors alone, he began a transmission to the Jedi base on Haruun Kal only to find his communication systems were down as well.

This had left the Jedi stranded with little money on a planet outside the New Republic. The Jedi had located someone to repair his ship, however the price was his R6 astromech droid because he lacked the money to pay for the repairs. His ship was going to take about a month to be repaired, but it did give the Jedi quite a bit of time to do what he had come to Tatooine for. A vision he had told him to come here a look for something, and that's what he had worked to do.

The landspeeder rental had cost a good chunk of the money the Jedi had leaving little for food, however it was a necessary purchase for searching the desert world. That speeder proved to be more trouble than it was worth at that moment in which the Jedi was pushing it along the sand. As the Jedi reached the top of the dune, he saw what he had sensed through the Force as well as what he saw in his vision. Surprised to say the least, the Jedi hopped back into the speeder and caused it the slide down the dune on its own weight.

Before the Jedi stood an old crumbling house in the middle of nowhere. As the Jedi got out of the speeder and reached out with the Force, he sensed no life inside the building. Holding the hilt of his lightsaber, the Jedi walked cautiously inside and began to look around. Inside were usual everyday possessions coated in sand and falling apart, but as he searched further the Jedi discovered tools a Jedi would use to build a lightsaber and other things of that nature.

Someone who used the Force had lived there, he believed, as he continued to search the house. Entering a room towards the back of the house, the Jedi spotted an astromech droid sitting inactive in the corner. This droid bore blue markings and looked like the famous droid R2-D2. As the Jedi neared the droid, it turned itself on, nearly causing him to jump out of surprise.

The droid tooted, whistled, and beeped a greeting towards the Jedi before activating it holorecorder. The blue figure of man appeared and began to speak.

”œGreetings Jedi Warren,”

WarrenEdit.jpg

After riding several miles into Tatooine's deserts on the Speeder, Master Nom finally stopped in the middle of nowhere. He sat down on the sand and motioned for Scorpio to do the same. Scorpio sat down cross-legged and Master Nom instructed him to close his eyes and clear his mind. He did so, letting his mind grow calm and blank.

Then Master Nom instructed that Scorpio needed to try to see the world around him, not through his eyes, but through the eyes of the force. Scorpio tried but failed. Master Nom then said, deep, its deep within you. Scorpio looked deep, deep, into himself, and there it was, sparking to life, he could feel it.

Then Master Nom instructed that it was an uncontrollable river that he must steer and influence to do his will. Scorpio calmed himself and consentrated hard. Then out of nowhere, Scorpio could see it. "I see a man having trouble with a speeder, but he's found what he is looking for. I see a house in rubble, and a old R2T2 droid with a message from a strange man. I see the man, although very angry, taking the droid to his ship and taking off".

Just then it stopped,and Scorpio sat back amazed at what he felt, he didn't know he had it in him. "Master Nom, was that the force? Scorpio said surprised. Scorpio waited on Master Nom to answer.

Draken smiled. "It appears that he has grown a spine. He has killed one man on this planet and wounded a second. I felt the dead one cry out. Odd, he seems to have passed out in the city, now would be the chance to strike. No I will wait. I have a better idea. This will work so much better then my other idea."

He removed a small packet from his cloak and also a small pouch. He opened the pouch and dumped a small amount of powder into the package, making sure not to allow it to come into contact with open air. The pouch contained a poisonious powder that upon contact with air would cause a potent chemical reaction that would partially parailize whatever came into contact with it.

He left a small hand written note in it for Maeltalrin. The note read. Maeltalrin, I have information on Alora. Meet me at the secluded canyon five miles east of the city. Come alone, this information is private and not to be shared with others. Arrive there exactly at high noon, when both of the suns of Tatooine reach their apex. I will be waiting for you in the cave.

"Tell me Kirana, would you be able to get this packet to a certain figure. If you want, I will show you his picture through the force. If not then I will have another deliver the message to him."

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

She observed Draken, shaking her head as she did so. She had stepped back from him a few paces, still not sure what to make of the rose bud. The movement of the padawan's away from the young sith had come to her attention as she tracked the padawan's signatures through the force, feeling the death of the one that the young sith killed, but also that he had rescued the woman and her child.

"I'll not do your dirty work for you. You intend harm for the young one. I'll not have anything to do with that."

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

No telling how much time had passed, but it had indeed been a bit. Waking up slowly, the boy found himself laying on a makeshift cot, laying in only his pants. The leg was ripped off of the one with the wound and coverd with a wrap and something that smelled like fruit.

After looking around the hut, he saw an older lady walk in. She was hunched over but showed no signs of being burdend from the large bowl of water she was toting around. She placed it softly on the table next to him and revealed a sweet smile.

"Good to see you awake little one. How are we feeling now?" As she said this, the matriarch took a wet rag to his face.

"I'm...fine...." That was all the words he could muster considering the circumstances. How the hell did he end up here? The last thing he rememberd was a fight, a shot and running. Some stranger took pitty on him...but why? "How did I get here?"

She smiled and shook her head. "I had you brought here by my son. He noticed you saving his sister from those two. You had just finished when he was comming out of a house. He chased after you, almost didn't keep up though. You've got quite a pair of legs."

A few more moments of silence passed till he swung his legs off the cot and put them on the floor. He realized his leg was almost unnoticible. "Thank you, though I dont deserve it. But I must be off, I have things I must attend to."

Talrin almost made it to his feet when a burly man pushed him back down and laughed slightly. "You saved Tessa's life, you must have dinner."

A series of arguments later and much water, Talrin was sitting at the table, eating a meager meal. Although poor and almost homeless, these people extended everything they could to him. All because he felt a pang of guilt in the misconduct of someone else and had fun solving it. Perhaps There was more then Light and Dark side. Perhaps he could balance both. This was saved for later thought. His night was filled with laughter and good stories untill his lids became way to heavy to hold. The food nurished him greatly as he slept, not knowing what the next day would hold.

t888et.jpg

"Very well Kirana, until the next time we meet." Draken smiled and nodded to her, heading back to where his speeder bike lay. He turned it over and started it back up, it hummed back to life. He mounted the bike and quickly sped off, heading back the way he came. He rode for several miles until he came to a small, high walled canyon. He stopped the speeder bike and walked into the canyon.

The walls were quite high and almost perfectly smooth. An escape from this canyon would prove difficult. He walked a bit farther and looked around there was a small cave at the far side of the canyon. This would work as well. He walked the entire area of the canyon, there was only the one enterance to the canyon.

He slowly walked over to the speeder bike and opened his comm link. He sent a coded sequence to his ship telling the computer his location. About forty minutes later, his ship landed nearby. He walked to it and entered the ship. He began to gather several explosive bundles together, one of the larger packages being ion explosives.

He walked back to the canyon and began to place the explosives at key points along the enterance of the canyon, making sure to have them placed so that when they exploded, they would block the canyon off. With this done, he returned to his ship and piloted it back to the city, using the force to guide him to where he felt the young apprentices force presence.

Once he had landed, he locked down his ship and followed the force's guidence to a certain house where he felt the Sith's presence the strongest. He drew back into the shadows, it was time to try something he had only heard about. He began to meditate and visualized his body and clothing blending in with the wall and shadows.

He turned to watch as several men walked past him, they passed within several feet of him without noticing him. He grinned slightly, this could come in rather effective in tight situations. He let the two men pass, they were followed by a young and shapely woman that almost walked past him before he stepped out of the shadows, his hood drawn up over his face.

"See that house over there. take this packet and deliver it to the house make sure that it gets into the hands of one man called Maeltalrin. make sure it is opened by none other then him." She took the package, looking rather suprised. Draken waved his hand mystically in front of her. " You will deliver this package to Maeltalrin. You do not know who gave it to you. You will forget all about me."

Her eyes went blank for a moment, then refocused. She turned away from him and walked toward the house. Knocking on the door, she waited till it was opened and she was ushered inside. Draken nodded, it was going according to plan. all that he was waiting for was Talrin to arrive at the canyon. Then he noticed something on the ground. The posion packet had fallen out of the package that was supposed to go to Talrin.

He cursed and kept on walking. As he turned the corner, he found another speeder bike, he quickly jumped onto the bike and sped off back into the desert. A short time later he was back at the canyon. He inspected the explosives and then ventured into the cave to wait.

The shake that awoke Talrin was quite an excited one. He opened his eyes to see a young lady, a very attractive one at that, holding something out for him to take. So he did with cautious hands he took the package and he opend it, eyes on her.

After reading the message, he ponderd. "Who could possibly know that he was associated with her? This letter seems to be from someone who knows I have a connection to her. Luckily it's not that strong of a one....but on the other hand, I would like to continue my training. What can it hurt?"

After putting the package in his robe pocket he turned to the female. "Where did you get this?"

The questioning went on for several minuets before he realized he wasn't going to get anything. After a quick thank you and what little money he had left to spare, after planning his way out to this canyon, he gave her the excess. A quick drink of water later he was asleep again, forming a plan in his mind.

The next morning he set out to rent a speeder, buy supplies for two days for two people. He felt he should bring a little something for the person inviting him. Once he ploted his course and E.T.A. he set off so he would arrive with 10 minuets to spare.

Along the way he focused on mental training, gaining discipline. It was a long ride and much would be learned by the end.

t888et.jpg

Cypher waited for the others to leave the Cantina before whisping away from the Captain and his engineers and out into the desert sun. Cypher kept his senses about as the force levels began to rise in the desert to the East. That woman...was there.

He knew, however, that it may not be the right time to intervene in such an affair. Cypher turned on his heel and walked from the edge of the town towards the Western end of the Dune Sea...and the old Dragon's Lair. When he was a child he had come across the legendary creature once. It was sleeping by the sound of it. He didn't have force sight back then but learned to navigate by hearing and smell alone. His concerns here were not for the dragon, but for the fact there was a strong force plain out here.

His footsteps made a 'plumph' noise as he sank slightly into the soft sands, calming his mind and allowing himself to focus. When he came upon the strong force area, away from the others, he sat down in a cross-legged position and began to ease his mind into the usual state. He would try his elemental over wind again. This power had been granted to him without the force and has confused any who tried to figure out how it came to be, including Aryian Darkfire himself.

Allowing his mind to disapear into the dark void, Cypher focused with all intents of creating what he used to when he was younger...mini sand tornados. However, as he focused more and more, the power began to build up until finally a burst of sand around him signaled the start of a large whirlwind that began to spread outward slowly and high into the sky. It took up so much sand that it appeared to be a sand storm. Strangely he still held control over the monstrosity of a formation. He calmed his mind again as he began to move it slightly and directed the wind in a different manner, causing three 'sister' tornados to split from the original and move about himself in their immense size...

Cypher kept his focus as he meditated on the spot, multi-tasking with the wind element as he became accustomed to the force. His hood fluttered about him in the wind in an awe inspiring manner until it was eventually whipped from his neck and blown away. He kept ever erect and held the meditation as the desert sand beat upon his back.

Kenshi.gif

Draken moved back against the wall of the cave, drawing the force to himself once again. He began to visualize himself blending in with the rocks and shadows. He began to concentrate hard as he tried once again, to use the new Force power he had just learned. Finally when he looked down at his hand, he found that it had blended with the rock.

He grinned andd began to wait, he had the remote for the explosives in his hand. Now all that was required was for his target to arrive.

Kira watched him climb back onto his speeder, concerned for the young one that he may be heading to his doom against this sith. She looked again at the rose bud, testing it with the Force to find out if it was more than just a natural formed rosebud. She'd test it for tracking devices and whatnot when she got back to her ship.

Kirana placed it into her pocket, reattaching her saber hilt to her belt as she turned towards where the padawan was behind the rocks.

"It's alright to come out now. What brings you out here on your own young one?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Odan slowly moved out into the open and then spoke in a clear voice, "the Sith lord, I know he plans to kill the other for revenge. And from what I read, and heard about the Sith their known for getting what they want. I'm guessing that he has set a trap for the him. I also came to the planet to settle a dispute between the Tusken raiders as they are called, and the the inntergrated species of this planet."

Odan then spoke in a lighter tone, "and as for being called young one, I'm far from that by Human standards."He looked outwards to the horrizon and saw the desert whirlwinds, and felt the force signature of Cypher. He thought one thing and only one thing in his mind, how?

"An infinite mystery is the Force. Much to learn, there still is." ”” Yoda

"Yes, I do believe you are correct in your assumption. What would you suggest we do then?"

She would see what the padawan's response would be with regards to the situation regarding the Sith. She could see that Odan wasn't young in age, though he was with his Force training.

"Accept my apologies Padawan..."

Kira inclined her head towards the padawan as she spoke, noticing his attention towards the horizon. She could feel the currents of the Force, finding it interesting that Cypher used such a manifestation of the Force.

"Tell me something... How is Dashel these days?"

Kirana had a sparkle in her eye as she mentioned Odan's Master.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

"Appology accepted, Master dashel is in good health and he left us here to help with the problems with the Tuskens. I'm guesiing this is proably a test of his, posibly even a trial."

Odan then spoke in a less casual and more serious voice. "I do have a plan in mind, I could possibly", Odan searched for the right word, "detain the aprentice while you and Cypher go to the Sith lords location. No doubt Chypher's ability over wind would be very helpfull if it came to a fight. And I have a bad feeling that it will come to that if he lives up to the typical Sith's reputation."

"An infinite mystery is the Force. Much to learn, there still is." ”” Yoda

"That's good about Dashel. I haven't seen him for a long time. It wouldn't surprise me if it was a trial so you had better concentrate on your task. I think when it comes to the Sith, we leave them to their own devices. You can't change the mind of someone who doesn't want to change. The only thing you could do is suggest that the apprentice be cautious. If he still goes along, knowing what he could be walking into, at least he will be prepared, but it will ultimately be his choice to go or not."

Kira's gaze went out across the desert, in the direction to where the other padawan was.

"How about you go and find your fellow padawan. You both need to get on with this task that you're here for. I've also something that has to be given to the Tusken Raiders. I haven't been able to find a protocol droid in which to translate for me though. Once you both are ready, follow my Force signature to my ship and I'll give you the moisture vaporizer for the Sandpeople"

Kira wandered back to her speeder, pulling on her robes again before heading back to her cave. Reaching it she parked the speeder in the hold of her ship, waiting to see what the padawan's would do next. She had the parts ready to give them to take if they came for them.

((OOC: Here's the deal. If you get yourselves into a duel with the Sith I won't be able to help you out with it. As of Monday I'll be out of action for up to a week or so before I can post much and won't be feeling up to posting for a duel. I'm having medical treatments done and won't be able to sit at the PC for long when I do return so won't be posting much until it settles down again.))

7MxDMRQ.jpg

OOC: Sorry this is taking me so long to post. I'm just getting used to College. I'll be able to post more often soon.

IC: As the words echoed from his padawan's mouth, Nom too could sense the events unfolding from miles away. To be able to access that kind of information on the first attempt to use the Force was an incredible feat. The Jedi Master could remember back to his own training when he had trouble visualizing the outline of a rock, let alone make it move. Nom could only wonder if his apprentice would have the same success with levitation as he did with Force perception.

"Very good. The Force definitely seems to like you.”

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

OOC: I was beginning to wonder if you had forgot about me...Nahh i understand.It's cool.

IC: Scorpio closed his eyes once again, concentrating on Master Nom's words. As Master Nom told Scorpio to focus on a more local level, Scorpio did so. "Create a small 5 meter around you", said Master Nom, and Scorpio concentrated. He could feel the force even stronger now, and almost every detail of the pieces that floated around his head. As Scorpio tried to visiualize the pieces, they picked up speed which kinda threw Scorpio off.

"Describe each of these to me", Master Nom said. Scorpio consentrated even harder, using ever bit of strength he could find within himself. Suddenly, the pieces began to slow down inside his mind. He could see them almost come to a complete stop inside his head, and he described each piece.

One is long and sharp, one is short and blunt. One is square and made of durosteel. Scorpio concentrated a little harder on the last two pieces. One is an spare exhaust manifold and one is a small piece of durocreet. Scorpio kept concentrating just incase he was wrong. "Am I right, Master Nom?, Scorpio said and he waited for Master Nom's reply.

He continued to wait, leaning against the rock as suddenly his comm link chirped. His eyebrow raised curiously and he dispelled the force cloak that he had been using. Opening his comm, he found a brief message from Kheldar, his ship was ready to be picked up. He smiled, he wondered how it would look. he would soon find out.

While he was considering this, he comm chirped again, this was a more urgent message. It was from Simon, chief advisor to the throne of Serenno, it appeared that there was a person claiming to be the count of Serenno. This caught Draken's attention rather quickly and he entered a code into his comm link.

A short time later, his ship landed outside of the cave. He quickly boarded the ship and quickly shot out into the atmosphere. Several minutes later, the ship broke out of the atmosphere and then jumped into hyperspace. Draken had one stop to make along the way home.

"Very good," Nom's words continued to melt almost into the Force itself. "Now its time to go beyond just perception. I want you to pick all the piece with sharp corners, and pluck them out of the halo spinning around you. "You can use what ever means neccessary. You can even try to grab them with the Force if you feel up to it."

Nom continued to hold his grip on the swirling pieces of durocreet. The strain was starting to become evident having to draw so heavily on the Force. Yet he was still able to keep the blocks in the air. How long he could continue however, was completely up to Scropio.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

"Very Good" said Master Nom as Scorpio sat there still concentrating. Then Master Nom suggested that Scorpio pick out the piece with the sharp edges. Scorpio concentrated hard now. He was trying to get the sharp piece to float out of the bunch, but failed.

Scorpio sat there disappointed at himself, but soon remembered that practice makes perfect. Scorpio concentrated even harder. This time the pieces started to tremble, but Scorpio couldn't hold it long enough, and lost concentration. He had failed again.

This time Scorpio dug deep, using everything he could, he concentrated so hard he felt like his head was going to explode. Suddenly the pieces all stop and the sharp edged piece floated down into Scorpio's hand. Scorpio feeling very light headed, laid onto the ground trying to gain his senses again. After finally getting his head back on straight, he rose with a very surprised look on his face. He looked at Master Nom speechless, but with a hugh grin on his face.

Feeling the Sith Lord leave the planet, Kira breathed a sigh of relief. One less thing to be concerned about. She wouldn't have to worry about the padawan's trying to take him on now.

The padawan's hadn't come by yet, so decided she would meditate for a time. She sat where she had a view of the entrance to her cave dwelling/make shift hangerbay, sinking herself into the currents of the Force. She reached outwards, feeling what was in her nearby area, from the smallest creature, to the sandpeople and their bantha's.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

((OOC: Sorry about the length of my posting. I'm in the army and in school. My schedule is kinda messed up but i'm trying to hammer it down. Please bear with me. It'll be fixed soon as i'm getting a laptop and not relying on an internet cafe. Thanks for the patience.))

Talrin entered the arranged meeting area exactly when he was supposed to. The heat bearing down on him but his mind was way to curious as to what was going to happen. Once he entered he looked around, looking for the person. He spent at least two hours, finishing almost all his water in that time, even the extra, and then found shade under an overhang.

"What the hell...why would someone lead me out here and then not show..." As he said this he saw a massive sand storm in the distance and figured he needed shelter. Using all of himself to move the rocks with the force, and draining what little energy he had left, shelter was made. He crafted a little rock hut. Talrin only left the smalest opening to get in and out and used all his clothes minus his pants to block the cracks and what not. He then waited for the storm to pass or his stranger to appear. In the mean time he began trying to experiment with force powers. He was especially curious about Phasing and teleportation. Even though the was force was boundless, this seemed way out of his reach, or anyone elses for all he knew.

About Three or four hours after failing miserably and only managing to crack one of the rocks somehow, he realized that his sabre was pretty much useless right now. With a chuckle he layed it down next to him, wondering if he would ever be trained in it.

While meditating and other things to try to help his force abilities, he slipped off to sleep.

t888et.jpg

"Excellent!" Nom said with a huge grin on his face. "It seems you are picking up on this Force thing pretty well." The Jedi Master proceeded to lift himself off the ground, letting the sand fall like a shower of dry heat. It didn't take long for his apprentice to catch on and do the same.

"Now tha the easy part is over with, its time to move onto something more fun." Nom's grin seemed to stick to his expression, as if removing it would cause his whole face to fall apart. "Its time for some long distance traveling." As soon as the Jedi Master said this, Scorpio motioned for the speeder. "Nah ah.... The speeder will no longer be of use to us."

The Jedi Master began to stretch as if preparing to run. "Summon the Force just like you did before. But this time I want you to channel if for a different purpose." Nom's final words seemed to hang in mid-air, for the speaker was already meters away and shrinking in the sunset. Through the silence where Scorpio stood, one phrase seemed audible amid his surroundings.

"Catch me if you can!"

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Scorpio groaned,"Running? aww man." Scorpio remebered his dad telling him of the force speed training. "It was essential in a Jedi's life", he would say. Scorpio would watch father run everday and jump amazing distances, from one rock to another using the force. Scorpio had tried, but never succeeded. Scorpio took off after Master Nom, but wasn't running as fast Master Nom was. Scorpio tried to channel the forces energy into his legs, but failed.

After a few miles Scorpio was falling behind. Scorpio stopped to catch his breath, and looked way up ahead to see Master Nom stop and wait on him. Scorpio tried harder and felt the spark of the force entering his body. Scorpio took off like a speeder after Master Nom, but Master Nom took off as well. Scorpio wasn't gaining but he was falling behind either.

Scorpio looked ahead to see Master Nom chuckling to himself as Scorpio tried his best to catch him. Scorpio started thinking of his father, and how fast he was, but his mother was always faster. He remembered how his mother and father used to chase each other for hours on the sands of tatooine. How his father would charge his mother, and how she would just jump on a rock and take off running, and his father would chase her down. They were like a couple of teenagers deeply in love, But yet, they never let their love shine again after being exiled. They just acted as if they were best friends. Then it happened, Scorpio started gainning on Master Nom.

Just as Scorpio got within ten feet of master Nom, Scorpio tripped on the sand, and fell face first into the sand. Scorpio got up with face full of sand, shook off most of the sand, dusted off the rest with his hand. Scorpio looked at Master Nom, and asked, " So, when do we get to the jumping?"

It was as if the atmosphere itself was made of sand as the two streaking Jedi came to a much needed stop, kicking the contents of the ground into the air. The speeder was no longer in view, having been enveloped by the ever present horizon. Yet even as Nom stopped, a small cylindrical device crept to his hand, unseen by the apprentice sprawled on the ground below. Through the thick bellows of soot shot forth a gleaming pillar of jade green light. Its brilliance created a direct dicatomy with its surrounds as the specks of dust themselves were dissentigrated under its magnificence. Yet as quickly as the lightsaber came into being, it was already in motion. Its beautiful blade of destruction was slashing towards Scorpio who had only just arrived at his feet. Any normal man would be sliced in half without even a prayer. It was time for Nom to see if his apprentice was still a normal man.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Just as Scorpio got to his feet. He felt a sudden blurr of heat wizz by him. He just got a glimpse of green before he ducked backwards. He jumped back in disbelief. Why was Master Nom attacking him?. Scorpio took off running only to have Master Nom jump and block his path.

Scorpio knew his only choice was but to fight. Scopio ducked as Master Nom attacked again, and again. Scorpio somehow found an opening and planted a foot in Master Nom's chest, knocking him backwards,but not off his feet.

Scorpio then ducked as Master Nom threw his lightsaber at Scorpio. Scorpio ran and slide under Master Nom, taking Master Nom's feet out from under him. Scorpio then back flipped back onto his feet, and waited for Master Nom's next attack.

The heat of the day awoke Talrin from his dreamless slumber. When he slightly cracked one eye he saw a trace amount of light from a gap in between two of the rocks. It was day, very likely noon or so.

"So...another person lead to another dissapointment...." The phrase was said with a frown on his face. But none the less he had to head back to town, he was almost out of supplies.

Using his slowly building force powers, he moved the rocks and hurled them into the horizion as far as he could. When he looked around he realized he forgot about his speeder bike. How could something so crucial have slipped his mind?

"Always a good time to practice survival skills...I suppose."

after gathering his clothes, and doning what he needed to stop the sun from cooking him alive, he set off towards town.

Every step brought more thirst and even more fatigue. He hoped and hoped that the dust could in the distance was a speeder or something comming his way. Be it by kindness or by his weapon, he would get back to town through that mode of transportation. He walked and walked, into the night when he finally caught some luck. A speeder slowed next to him.

"What in the heck are you doing out here?" The Twi'liks words were caring in a odd way with a mothers scold to them as well.

"Well...you know...takin a ride to meet a stranger who didn't show. And then loosing my speeder to the storm last night." He was trying to look at the female with more effort, but due to the sand in his eyes, all he could make out was her general outline.

"Well...I normally dont make it a habbit to pick up strange men but...get on rest, i'll take you to town."

Without a moments waste or time or more effort then needed, he was on the back, holding onto his savior. Just as quickly as she had showed up they were leaving. The female twi'lik and the asleep sith.

t888et.jpg