Korriban

Exodus

Kenshin sees that the others are done with their orbs. He thinks to himself.They must be cheating. I know it. Someone must be helping them.He closes his eyes and focuses more than before. Soon the pieces are coming to him. He notices that 5 pieces are missing. He reaches out and finds that some of his pieces are completely beyond repair.Though he wants to try soemthing. He tries to make the crystal change shape. Small sections of the crystal chage. A point there.A blunt end there. They are now ready to be put back together. He finishes it and he inspects it. He rtuns his hand over it and it feels fine. He then checks it over with the force and finds that they are all there. He opens his eyes and picks up the orb. He walks over to BZ and bows with the orb held high in high in his hand."Master, I believe, no, I know I am finished."

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

He worked hard, but it did not seem like that. After his beating, this seemed like heaven, he thought to himself. He was making good progress. Almost 3/4 way done. He had all the peices (most of them he had to regurgitate).

He was still having problems with his muscles though. They didn't hurt, but they were not as flexible. This was a glitch, but only a glich. He was still working very well.

Hours after that, he saw some of the others get up with their seemingly complete orbs. But they didn't know the pain they would feel if it wasn't perfect. He mused over this for awhile, and found himself almost done. All he needed to do was collect the dust size pieces.

This he did with difficulty, but after an hour or so he knew that he had done it. His orb was complete. He stands up, and lets his orb float by his shoulder and makes his way to Lord Zar. He knew this time that he would not fail...

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

OOC: sorry, physics and pre-calc work kept me away from my PC... better late than never, no?

His eyes, took a step back, a jump you might say... What he was expecting was a general "No! You are not ready!" and then the general intestines hanging out of his abdomen, his tongue in his hand... the normal, usual gruesome sith response to any hopeful's persistence...

but, then a question... as the thoughts rushed through John's mind as his eyes darted to the floor and around the room... he wasnt quite sure how to explain it... he was very surprised with Lord Zar's unusual response...

he looked up, at his eyes... "well, my lord, generally not the actual action of the torture and pain but rather the self-hatred that will follow for failing you, failing the sith, failing myself... is mostly what i fear..." he shifted his body weight, a sign of wavering insecurity... yet, then he spread his legs to better support his weight... he then thought; better balance is a fruitless effort because Lord Zar would use any means to demoralize his students... wouldnt he? as such, he'll knock me down and beat the life out of me by any means possible...

his eyes remained inquisitive and wondering, what was Lord Zar planning on doing... he knew something was about to happen, though he just didnt know what... a true pity is this... for surprise had gotten the best of him before...

"Listen, Lord Zar, I know you are about to mutilate me, torture me, or cause unbearable pain to me, leaving me hanging by a thread of life to rebuild me and humiliate me... At least bother giving me an idea of what it will be... Or is this too much to ask..." the youth's comment, came out more like an offense than it was meant to be... however... it was still Lord Zar's interpretation to make...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Darth Travail stepped forward he had heard his masters call and he knew what he must do. 'Yes it won't be long now' his hatred pushed him forward; 'I must not be weak, I must be strong for my master.' with these words he found knew strength and trudged forward into the temple to find his master Barohm Zar.

travaillogo2.jpg

On the world of Korriban, if one had been outside they would not have seen a small one man ship entering the atmosphere. Cloaking had gotten very good these days for those that can afford it. Landing the craft Gerald Tarrant walked out of the ship surveying the vast changes in the scenery. It has been so long, time to find out just who is in charge. Walking to the stronghold Tarrant reached out in the force and pushed. The giant doors swung open and the foyer bristled with the outside elements. A young apprentice was before him, doubtlessly learning the power of pain.

"Who is your Master young fool?" "Who claims now to be leader of the Sith?"

Her breath coming in gasps as she struggled to get up from the ground where the Sith had dropped her, Xedicia watched the events anxiously from the side room. She still hadn't answered Lord Zar's question, hoping that he had forgotten it. Mustering as much courage as would come so as not to appear weak, though she knew she was, at least in the aspects of the Force, the Zabrak stepped through the doorway and leaned against the wall, awaiting Lord Zar's attention as he dealt efficiently and effectively with the apprentices.

OOC: Sorry it took me forever...homework's beginning to anger me...

Edited by Guest

Karn felt his hakles raise as John blurted out his statement. He sensed great powers being amassed and centered around the Palace. The energies were strong enough that Karn could feel a prickling in his skin. Not an unliked sensation to be sure, but one that promised intoxicating power! Dark and gruesome thoughts ran rampant through his head, as he waited to be called.

He thought of What he would do with that power.. How he would seve it and in turn it serve him, and to what ends... A devilish smile spread accross his face.

I will crush You!

((Xedicia, a friendly FYI . Mad Hatter is the new name of The Hunter (ie registered in 1999, oldbie), who retired his old name. Just so you know, The Hunter was the first Sith in Jnet RP and is very, very powerful. When he came back as MH, he dropped down a rank to Sith Lord instead of Master, but do not piss him off))

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

Barohm Zar looked at John and the others who had stood up near him with their completed orbs.

Excellent...they finished as fast as I had hoped for...good...what??

A strange force presence entered the compound and Barohm Zar had no clue who the hell had come in. The orbs disintegrated, along with the Ewok's axe and his other weapons.

"Good, you have all passed, wait in that room while I talk to our guest."

Barohm Zar dismissed them and walked up to MH.

"I am Barohm Zar, and I am in charge of this temple...there is no true leader of the Sith right now as we are scattered...what brings you here..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Ahh, Glory brings me here Zar. Recently, I have come acroos the good fortune of taking the world of RORI, a remote planet that has all I need neccesary to again regain my powers and reputation but I am by myself. I propose an alliance between myself and you and your students. I will help you, in training these pathetic fools and you will help me establish my empire. If you do so adequetly you will be rewarded. Lastly, a list of those that are sith would be most helpful.

Are you daring to say that I am not Sith? To be blunt you are weak and I have nothing but potential. I give my brothers that oppurtunity. If you don't accept it it is not a problem for me. Zar felt himself being pushed back just a few steps but enough to realize Tarrants powers.

John walked off in the direction of the room Zar intended, he knew he couldnt feel the force deeply and thoroughly, however, he was no fool to not notice the power eminating from this new arrival... As the other apprentices soon entered... John walked back into the shadows, near the back of this new room... There he quieted and returned to his solemn thinking... Awaiting the next orders from Lord Zar...

"Weak? You dare call me weak when your power right now is in question? Sith Lord, do not call me weak, for I am Master to all those in this facility that is under my instruction....and yes, that does include you..."

In response to him being pushed back, he shoved Tarrant back a little bit harder.

"I feel it is you who underestimates my power...but...no matter...I would like to come with me...I want to show you what true power does...and how it works..."

Barohm Zar turned and started to walk narrow halls with Tarrant as they made their way to the doors of the Tomb of the Sith.

VianoMigueles.jpg

After watching his orb disintegrate, an hearing the confirmation of his completion of his task, Karn stepped back into the shadows to observe the confrontation brewing in front of him. The Amount of sheer dark power emanating between the two Lords was staggering! He watched as Lord Zar and the newcommer tested each others wills. It was educational..

Knowing that Lord Zar had other matters to attend to, Karn decided to sit and meditate, trying to focus on these new abilities and how to harness them to his will.

I will crush You!

He knew it was no concern of his to meddle with Lord Zar's affairs... However this new arrival was piquing his curiosity... Perhaps there exist more Sith than we ourselves imagine... Certainly we are spread about the galaxy and we can never seem to fit more than one ego in the same Sith temple... with his last thought, he smiled... Eitherway, he could still sense the two dark powers as they walked off in the direction of who knows where... There were places he couldnt enter even out of body... Nor see as his mind and soul scoured in search of the damned orb fragments...

He began to toy with the sand at his feet, he created little decimeter high whirlwinds with his newfound, reborn abilities...

Tash watches his orb disintegrate with hatred. He had spent much time and energy building that thing up, and now it was destroyed!

But at the same time, he feels a great gladness, at having passed the first test. He now realizes that he has power, and that Lord Zar will be training him to his fullest potential.

He walks to the room that Lord Zar had indicated. Feeling the dark powers that were coming from where Lord Zar and the new comer were, he splits part of his attention to paying attention to them. He uses his new powers to create more tiny whirlwinds, and then sends them in with John's.

tashkri.jpg

Very well Zar, I shall go with you to the tomb, but weakness in the force was not my point, it was weakness of the mind. Who was your master?

"Master Taren the Terror who is now housed at Neo-Midsengard...I am my own Master now...follow me...you will see true power...both of the force and the mind..."

They ventured into the tombs, the smell of death and bones from others long gone and disintegrated bodies filled their nostrils. Barohm Zar smiled as they made their way through several chambers, arriving at a last one, with a single jade urn sitting on a pedestal of the center of the room.

"This...this is power my friend..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"Huta?"

Willet looks down at his vanished and disintigrated battle axe.

" "

Very, very angry, Willet smashes his fist down on a rock, arbitrarily directing his rage at the stone. Even before his fist hits, he feels something push hard on the rock and cause small hairline cracks to occur. His fist comes down and shatters the stone.

" "

Amazed and awed Willet thinks about his axe and tries to smash another rock in a similar manner and almost ends up breaking his paw...

" "

... and then his foot when he tries kicking the stupid thing out of fustration.

The curious and furry Ewok espies the two Sith departing into the tombs. Knowing it foolish, Willet carefully pads behind them, hoping their focus will be locked on each other. Passing the rotting corpses of ancient Sith, Willet wonders whether he is nausiated by the smell, or hungry for jerky, but continues on.

The sense of cold fear and dark power grows on him. In the far distance his puppy dog eyes make out the two Sith and a small reflective fleck of green pottery. Briefly rational, Willet wonders what on Endor is in that urn.

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

Jolanics ship swiftly comes out of hyperspace and lowers the 3 landinds claws. As it lands a dark aura surrounds the ship as it owers to een more darkness. The cockpit hisses open letting out steam. He man dressed in a dark shirt and dark pants. He has jet black hair and wears red glasses. He walks with a hisnt of arrogance. He follows the scent of his master and his master own dark force presence. He hears padawabs training in another room. He quickly memorizes theirn presence and their scent and thier voices. He swiftly swoops down stairs and soon hears his masters voice. He smells rotting skin, long ead bones, and lots and lots of dust. He soon comes u behind his master and waits for him to say something.

kaan.jpg

Zar, this is my, well I wouldn't say apprentice, but he is learning from me. Unfortunatly he has oversteped his boundries by coming in here. Crimson flames flared up in front of Kaan, pushing him backwards until he stood at the entrance to the tomb. Wait there.

Barohm Zar eyed the apprentice that was waiting there.

"If he was a rogue apprentice I would have killed him...but it is not in my place to discipline him...unless he disrespects me and this foundation..."

BZ concentrates on the force and those in the room can start feeling a swelling within the jade jar.

VianoMigueles.jpg

as the whirlwinds grow and fuse together into larger stronger ones, John looks up with a devious smile... He notices his partner in tiny storm design and points towards a desk in the room and force pushes his whirlwind towards it... together now, both apprentices begin to lift the little article of furniture off the ground... the third apprentice who enters last watches in amazement...

the three entertain themselves like this until a sudden sensation strikes John... the two Lords must be bringing something forth, something from within here... deep and dark it must be...